[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is shit fucked up or is that a meme?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1501848656602.png (209KB, 1054x526px) Image search: [Google]
1501848656602.png
209KB, 1054x526px
>is it harder to get a job
>is it harder to afford things like homes
>is it true everybody has debt
>is it true that everybody is dropping out of society
>is it true less people are having families/relationships

well?
>>
>>136319554
Is it true OP is a huge faggot?
>>
>>136319554
Do you take everything you hear on here as fact? If so...

>Underage ban
>>
>>136319554
>>is it harder to get a job
It depends where you want to work. Overall I would say no. The trick is having connections and being willing to take shit jobs.
>>is it harder to afford things like homes
Yes but that is the sign of a strong economy. Houses are cheaper when the economy is worse but you likely have less money too.
>>is it true everybody has debt
This has always been an issue. I would say no though because people are being more cautious with their money. Aside from a life crisis there is no good reason to be in debt.
>>is it true that everybody is dropping out of society
A growing number of people. That is just part of the axiomatization of labor and increasing the barrier of entry for employment.
>>is it true less people are having families/relationships
As income goes up, family size goes down. This along with other factors mean white people are having fewer kids. Everyone else is doing fine though.
>>
it's true the population is growing bigger
it's true /pol becomes more fucked up and degenerate at night when the eurofags come on
>>
It's not fubar yet but it's been heading that direction for quite a while.
>>
>>136319554
expect a crash soon. we never recovered after '08, don't believe the lies
>>
>>136319554
No.

Yes.

No.

No lol

Yes.
>>
>>136319554
>>is it harder to get a job
no
>>is it harder to afford things like homes
yes
>>is it true everybody has debt
no
>>is it true that everybody is dropping out of society
no
>>is it true less people are having families/relationships
yes
>>
>>136323102
>Yes but that is the sign of a strong economy
not really
the housing market started taking of after the dotcom bust the the feds flooding the market with cheap money
>>
>>136319554
How the fuck do I know? Pretty easy to get a job flipping burgers in burgerland.
>>
Everything is fine op, your mom gives me blowjobs and lives in my car.
>>
I don't see a problem. There is more of us then the Earth can support. Which is why we must colonize Mars.
>>
>>136319554
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>136319554
>is it harder to get a job
It's never been easier to get a mcjob. Heck, you can get 3+ of them at once!
>is it harder to afford things like homes
Yes. Supply and demand for white neighborhoods and all. Constantly decreasing never increasing
>is it true everybody has debt
Most normalfags, probably. The average person can't resist temptations
>is it true that everybody is dropping out of society
The labor nonparticipation rate is at an all time high. I still see mcjob lives
>is it true less people are having families/relationships
Yes. Less incentive. In some cases even shamed
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.