[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally how women think.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: womnan-brain.jpg (76KB, 960x642px) Image search: [Google]
womnan-brain.jpg
76KB, 960x642px
Pic was posted by guess what a roastie.
>>
>>136238468
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>136238468
then*

#deep #meaningful
>>
>>136238544
Its 'than' in this context, Kraut.
>>
>>136238544
jadongoofded'ed
>>
>>136238468
in the ultimate sense she is right, as a woman you can get away with being an illogical retard, some beta will always stuck up for you and provide no matter how insane you are

meanwhile if you are a man without logic you will not have a job, you will not have a partner, you will not be taken care of, you will starve, nobody wont give a shit
>>
>>136238723
>in the ultimate sense she is right,
No she isn't, some one with logic can fake feeling and fit into every social interaction easily if they just tried. Just watch how people do it and then act normal. Some stupid normie pulls up a pic of their kittens? Say ''awww, so cute'' and be normal.

But you can't turn muh feels into logic, you can't act smart and expect it to hold.
>>
>>136238912
>But you can't turn muh feels into logic, you can't act smart and expect it to hold.
fools 90% of men 90% of the time, otherwise we wouldn't allow women to vote
>>
>>136238544
Checked
Also krautmeister is correct because any dumb bitch that would write this would also be dumb enough to use the incorrect spelling.
>>
>>136238544
:D
I too curse the day I was born.
>>
>>136239026
90% of the men are also retarded, universal suffrage was a mistake.
>>
File: 1484417657484.png (332KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1484417657484.png
332KB, 600x450px
>>136239777
>>
>>136239099
But he's incorrect, no matter the situation.
>>
>>136240241
Unless you want to be without feeling after being without logic. Which is what the anon is making a joke on.

>better to be without logic then without feeling

It's just a fun way to play with the language. It can be correct with the spelling. It just seems strange.
>>
>>136240452
That's what makes it so deep and meaningful
>>
>>136238468
Surely this one grafitti of who knows what idiot means all women think like this. Checkmate
>>
>>136240452
or the kraut could just not be as good at english as he thought he was
>>
>>136239777
well sure, 90% of men are retarded, but 99% of women are retarded
>>
Operating focused on your feelings is the epitome of self centeredness, denying reality if it impedes with ones delusion.
If is literally mental illness.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.