[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this movie “The Believer” worth the watch?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: The Believer.jpg (447KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
The Believer.jpg
447KB, 1000x1500px
I initially assumed it would just be (((propaganda))), but I’ve been somewhat surprised by the few clips I’ve seen on youtube. Ryan Gosling plays a (self-loathing) Jew who becomes a Neo-Nazi.

Take this clip for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Jba1-0aXX0
>“Look, the Jews clearly control the media and the banks. lnvestment banks, not the commercial ones, but the point is, they carry out in those realms the exact same principles they display in sexuality. They undermine traditional life, and they deracinate society. Deracinate. Tear out the roots. A real people derives its genius from the land, from the sun, from the sea, from the soil. This is how they know themselves. But Jews don't even have soil. [There's lsrael.] Yeah. Those aren't Jews. [Of course they're Jews.] Notice the lsraelis. lt's a fundamentally secular society. They no longer need Judaism because they have soil. The real Jew is a wanderer. He's a nomad. He's got no roots and no attachments, so he universalises everything. He can't hammer a nail or plough a field. All he can do is buy and sell and invest capital, manipulate markets, and it's, like, all mental.”

>“He takes the life of a people rooted in soil and turns it into a cosmopolitan culture, based on books and numbers and ideas. You know, this is his strength…ln the mere three centuries it's taken these people to emerge from the ghettos of Europe, they've ripped us out of a world of order and reason, they’ve thrown us into a chaos class warfare, irrational urges, relativity, into a world where the very existence of matter and meaning is in question! Why?! Because it's the deepest impulse of a Jewish soul to pull at the very fabric of life ‘till there's nothing left but a thread. They want nothing but nothingness. Nothingness without end.”

Idk much about it otherwise. Anyone seen it?
>>
tldr gosling plays a jew who comes back to Judaism but not before converting his girlfriend first, obviously, its classic (((hollywood)))
>>
>I'm gonna make a thread on /pol/ instead of just watching the movie

>>>/tv/
>>
>[There's lsrael.] Yeah. Those aren't Jews.
bluepill disguised as redpill
it's a common jewish tactic, mix lies with truth and people believe the lies in with the truth
you can get people who believe in X to believe in Y and people who only believed in Y to start believing in X
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.