/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Women Ruin Everything?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 69

File: rick and mort s3ep2.jpg (69KB, 1092x573px) Image search: [Google]
rick and mort s3ep2.jpg
69KB, 1092x573px
I enjoy the show Rick and Morty, I know not all of you do, but I think the lady writers were hired after social justice warriors complained about there not being any male writers for season one and two. I think season one and two are pretty solid for the most part, give or take one or two episodes.

So for season 3, most likely made as a political move, they make about half (or a little more than half) of the writers female.

The second episode of season 3 aired last Sunday and it was fucking terrible. Apparently the episode was drafted by Jane Becker who didn't have any TV writing experience prior to this episode. Last thing she did was get the producers of the simpsons coffee or some shit. Speaking of, I heard the Simpsons took a nose dive for the worse after they had more female producers and writers.

Do women ruin most things awesome? Is there any other examples of entertainment that women have ruined?

I figured this is of more political nature, and /tv/ was getting pretty sick of threads like this, so I figured it was worth asking here.

Pic super related.
>>
yes they ruin literally everything.
>>
>>136091169

ok they ruined this show and every other show they touch but to generalize would be sexist (and racist)
>>
Yes.
>>
>>136091169
Ruined bioware.
>>
>>136091169
I don't know but I'd love to see some statistics on amount of female writers per a given episode and ratings.
>>
Give it a chance before you judge. Pickle Rick might be great.
>>
i liked the latest episode
>>
>>136091169
The show was always shit.
>>
File: UH2GBfaggot.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
UH2GBfaggot.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>I enjoy Rick & Morty
>>
>>136091169
Rick and Mortyfags need to die.
Seriously, I've never seen a more overrated show.
>>
File: IMG_3874.jpg (36KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3874.jpg
36KB, 480x480px
Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using 4chan for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted Trump. I fuck based black man exclusively. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day, and you'll beg to be my beta "provider."
>>
File: shoveit.jpg (16KB, 325x323px) Image search: [Google]
shoveit.jpg
16KB, 325x323px
>>136091700
>pickle rick
gee wonder who thought of that one
>>
>>136091685
>implying they don't just give female writers credit on every episode so it seems like they're being inclusive
>>
File: code (2).jpg (446KB, 1400x814px) Image search: [Google]
code (2).jpg
446KB, 1400x814px
>>136091169
>>
File: 1470700646844.jpg (196KB, 1630x1272px) Image search: [Google]
1470700646844.jpg
196KB, 1630x1272px
>>136091169
to be fair anon, it's for girls it may as well be by girls.
you giant fiction queer grow up
>>
>>136091517
why is it racist and not just sexist?

I don't think all women writers are bad, but after looking most of them up, they all seem to be super liberal tumblrinas. I think they would have more influence in the writers room due to them being chicks and then men too beta and cucky to go against what they suggest or tell them it's not that funny.

Last episode was centered around summer and was pretty lacking in the humor department, and the pacing was pretty off. The characters spoke their emotions too, most of this typical of bad lady writing.
>>
>>136091920
Stale
>>
File: 1327866797769.jpg (108KB, 396x478px) Image search: [Google]
1327866797769.jpg
108KB, 396x478px
>>136091920
>>
>>136091920
Man, daddy issues are running wild.
>>
>>136091920
nice pasta
>>
>>136091920
tasty pasta
>>
>>136091920
pls be in london
>>
>>136091847
stfu cuck, I've been here longer than you most likely.

>>136091893
>I've never seena more overrated show

It is pretty overrated, but I still enjoy it. After saying my opinion on how I didn't really like that episode and why, I got overrun by comments from hipster douches and tumblrinas.
>>
>>136091169
Yes, women are terrible at everything except giving birth and rearing children. Female writers will always shove thier pet political agendas into shows in the most hamhanded way. And no, women are not funny, ever. They just aren't. Period.
>>
>>136091920
>not showing tits

get out
>>
you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance.

The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
>>
>>136091920
you could have over 9000 IQ and several gorillion internships, and still you'd be required to tits or btfo
>>
>>136091920

Pasta or GTFO
>>
File: 1488178983168.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488178983168.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
>>136091169
The last episode was awesome you tiny minded freak of nature. Kill yourself.
>>
File: CUNTFUSION.jpg (771KB, 1334x1113px) Image search: [Google]
CUNTFUSION.jpg
771KB, 1334x1113px
>>
>>136092371
>without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head
we got ourselves an einstein
>>
>>136091920
>MENSA
>E
>N
>>
>>136092371
holy shit I just saw this very same post on a /tv/ thread. Is this some new kinda copy pasta? Seems like it.
>>
>>136092143

>falling for obvious satire
>>
>>136092589
>being this new
>>
>>136092328
I felt like they tried way too hard to make Summer a badass, and there was no real point to it besides, "YASSSS SLAY QUEEN SLAY!"

Even the whole divorce part of the show doesn't really make up for such rapid change.
>>
>>136091169
>>
>>136091920
Ok. Fait chance everything you wrote is bullshit. But if not I'm very happy for you. I hope you have a great life.
>>
>>136092371
>and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics
I don't think you understand what a "solid grasp of theoretical physics" entails.
>>
>>136092500
it was shit
blatant and failed attempt to make the daughter a palatable character
lame as fuck
>>
>>136092371
>(preferably lower)

the icing to the cake that is an exquisitely crafted bait post my good sire. Keep on tip tipping that fedora around :^)))))
>>
>>136092681
I don't normally post in rick and morty threads until last week where I wanted to talk about how much the last episode sucked. So yeah, didn't get it until I saw it again. Although I thought the poster was trolling before.
>>
FACT:

Women are not as funny as Men.

/thread
>>
File: me4anim.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
me4anim.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>136091169
>Do Women Ruin Everything?
you tell me
>>
>>136092371
May I have your attention please?
I'm not afraid (I'm not afraid)
To Meme (to Meme)
Everybody (everybody)
Come take my Foot (come take my Foot)
We'll walk through Kekistan together, through the storm
Whatever weather, cold or warm

His Knees are Big, Toes Strong, Fingers are Fierce
There's food on his Sweatpants already, Friend's Green
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready to Meme,
But he keeps on forgetting what he wrote down,

And I am, Dangerous
If I wasn't, then why would I say I am?
In the paper, the news everyday I am
Radio won't even play my jam
'Cause I am, Dangerous
If I wasn't, then why would I say I am?
In the paper, the news everyday I am
I don't know it's just the way I am

You better Trooo
You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to Meme
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo
You better Trooo
You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to Meme
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo

So lets go back
Follow the The oath to Kek as we go on another episode
Journey with me as I take you through Kekistan
I once used to call home sweet home

Well, gotta go, I'm almost at the White House now

And when I'm gone, just Meme, don't mourn
Rejoice every time you hear the sound of my Big Knees
Just know that I'm looking down on you Memeing
And I didn't feel a thing, So baby don't feel no pain
Just Trooo

And when he's gone, just Meme, don't mourn
Rejoice every time you hear the sound of his Strong Toes
Just know that he's looking down on you Trolling
And his didn't feel a thing, So baby don't feel no pain
Just Trooo in your Sweatpants.
>>
>>136092500
Why was it awesome? It lacked humor, the setting wasn't taken advantage of at all except to showcase "badass Summer" who made no sense. I was bored to tears. The episode had potential at first but then it just started to suck.
>>
>>136092788
>being this new and from plebbit
You need to leave.
>>
This is now a copypasta thread.

Hello /r/ainbow I am a woman (cis) who has recently been diagnosed with pregnancy. Under normal circumstances the SO and I would go for abortion, but given the current political climate I feel that would be a waste.

With 45 in office I feel that we need as many comrades as we can muster in #Resistance to his hegemony. Because of this the SO and I have decided to bring this fertilization to term rather than maintain our /r/childfree status.

Now I need to ensure that my child is prepared for the world in which they about to be brought into. That is why I am seeking a doctor who is able to perform a prenatal sex/gender reassignment operation on my zygote. No matter what my zygote's gender is, I'd like it to be changed so that my child will be certifiably trans.

I feel that the world we're bringing our child into is extremely anti-trans and would heavily influence our child to conform to their cis-gendered norms. As a cis woman I understand there are so many experiences and life lessons and growing up that I have missed out on because of being cis. Because of this I want to ensure with 100% certainty that our child will be trans so that they may understand the issues that trans* people face every single day.

Now I understand some of you critics may be thinking poorly of be because of this, but you're wrong. This is MY body, and it is MY choice how to handle my pregnancy. My only choices here are either to abort or have my zygote undergo the operation.

So if any of you have doctor suggestions please list them. I understand the US tends to be very fascist in these manners so I'm willing to go to a more progressive country for the operation.
>>
I love to cum on their tits.
>>
>>136092371
Too obvious
>>
>>136092943
>poo in loo telling me what to do

Don't you have to go take a shit in one of your designated shitting streets?
>>
>>136091169
I try not to hate women but I can't help myself most of the time. 4chan makes it even worse. Are there any of you who hate women but have a gf/wife?
>>
File: 1500253642794.jpg (772KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500253642794.jpg
772KB, 1200x720px
>>136091169
I thought episode 2 of season 3 wasn't actually that bad. It wasn't my favorate but there were worse episodes. Just because a woman writes something doesn't make it shit automatically.
>>
File: rick.jpg (470KB, 1440x1951px) Image search: [Google]
rick.jpg
470KB, 1440x1951px
>>136092371
>nd yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo
>>
>>136091920
>fucks and sucks diseased nigger dick
>more intelligent than most of you
Keep telling yourself that, cupcake.
No self-respecting man would get near that cesspool you call a pussy.

Also bait.
>>
File: d2Svn0r.png (848KB, 878x853px) Image search: [Google]
d2Svn0r.png
848KB, 878x853px
>>136091169
>watching Rick and Morty
>R*ddit spacing

go home faggot
>>
>>136092334

why does this post make me feel... nostalgic
>>
>>136091920
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>136092723
Also the hamfisted "let's shit on Jerry" wastes of time and animation. This season sucks. The premier sucked.
>>
>>136091169
S3e2 was utterly shit and unfunny.
It could have been a series 20 south park episode, when all ideas have been expended.

Being based on an utter piece of shit feminist kike fest film, mad tampax is a clear sign it was dreadful cunt crap.
Women ruin everything, they are unbelievably stupid, but think they know what is going on.
They have no sense of humour, look at the story of the episode. It is about a cunt teenager fucking around with a retard, with no consequences.

Nothing happens in the episode. There are almost no jokes, no references to previous episodes, just repeittve turd.
Women simply don't understand humour.
I don't know exactly why - it could just be that they are less intelligent and can't absorb the information quickly enough - but I think it is more.
Like morals, values and honour, humour simply does not exist in the female brain template.
>>
>>136093361
Did you just think that you could fucking fool me with that comment of yours? I've searched your name up in the Navy SEAL database and you have never even graduated BUD/S, hell, even served in the Armed Forces. If you were actually a Navy SEAL, then you actually know how to spell guerrilla, you fucking moron. And you say you are the top sniper in the entire US Armed Forces and have over 300 confirmed kills. If that were true, then why the fuck is Chris Kyle a household name and you aren't? And plus he only had 160 kills. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. Plus why the fuck would you say you have a secret network of spies yet you just revealed that you had your secret network of spies? Are you a fucking idiot? If you can kill someone seven-hundred different ways, then list them all, I bet you can't even come up with seven. And if you had access to the entire US Marine Corps arsenal, then why the fuck did you just say you were in the Navy SEALs earlier? If only you could have done your research prior to posting your little “clever” comment, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you goddamn idiot.
>>
File: 1497391688016.png (282KB, 759x672px) Image search: [Google]
1497391688016.png
282KB, 759x672px
rick n moisty was cringe to begin with
>>
>>136091169

Complain about Jews yet keep consuming their products. /pol/ in a nutshell.
>>
>>136091169
No, your pussy ass ruins everything.
>>
File: bb2[1].jpg (43KB, 242x251px) Image search: [Google]
bb2[1].jpg
43KB, 242x251px
Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch
>>
>>136091169
I think it's easier to try and name things women got involved in that they DIDN'T ruin.
>sex
That's it, list over.
>>
File: 15SCXUMDL308NCHXTFIC_is.jpg (147KB, 1483x2000px) Image search: [Google]
15SCXUMDL308NCHXTFIC_is.jpg
147KB, 1483x2000px
>>136091920
No, if I were ever to meet you I would beat you, drug you, drag you to the most Muslim infested part of Berlin or Sweden, strip you, and throw you to a pack of wild sand monkeya for rape meat. After of course, raping your whore ass myself with pic related.
>>
>>136093102
I have a girlfriend and she puts up with my shit. It's kind of nice having her in my profile picture when I get into an argument with some social justice cunt so they don't assume i'm a virgin or loser with no game.

I explained it to my girlfriend just like this, "Men and women have a different sense of humor typically, it's by no means the rule, but typically. Men tend to like more structure and wit to their jokes, while women tend to like silly things."

She seemed to understand it and agreed with me.
>>
>>136093510
She looks like a coal burner. You should get checked for Herpes.
>>
>>136093207
reddit spacing? I've always spaced my shit out on 4chan, and lately i've gotten two comments talking about that. Is this some sort of shitty new way of assuming I post on reddit? I post on /pol/, /tv/ and, /sp/ and that's it. Reddit is a liberal cesspool filled with mindless fans on their entertainment related subreddits.
>>
>>136093366
The whole show sucks
>>
>>136093510
Aaand I am pretty sure you just signed your own warrant.>>136093510
>>
How exactly does one get pussy while living at the white house as a teenage boy? The secret service always cock blocking you. when you're trying to run game on some foreign prime ministers daughter the news media catches you smiling at her and immediately blows shit out if proportion speculating that you are somehow breaking international law with your awkward teenage flirting, so you have to testify before congress that you didn't give away any top secret documents to her and are made to admit live on C-SPAN that you've never even kissed a girl . Then you get blue balls from some hot conservative girl winking at you and flashing her panties under her skirt and making sexy faces and blow job motions to you while you were going through some airport or public event, and when you passed by and shook her hand she leans in whispering she is going to diddle her clit thinking about you tonight and how much she wants to suck your dick off, just to fuck with you. Then you try to look up some porn when you get home just to relieve the tension but you just know the CIA is monitoring and 3 other govornment agencies are watching you beat off. Then you finally break down and Jack off in the shower which sets off some fucking biohazard drain alarm and the entire place is on lock down until they can find the source of the specimen and you end up getting debriefed by the joint chiefs of staff about your masturbatory habits and how you almost created a national security issue with your dick. Then wikileaks leaks your search history showing you looked up penis enlargement techniques when it was actually just some click bait you'd accidentally clicked and TYT spends all next week talking about your supposed micro penis. So you end up squirming a little since you are so wound up and being judged constantly and now people are saying you look like a fucking mental patient and you start to think you'll never get any pussy.
>>
>>136092328
My daughter is pretty funny. Ice when she was about 10 she was riding in the car and there was a big fat black lady walking down the street and she said

Jesus Christ you could feed every baby in Africa with those tits.

She's 16 now and even funnier.
>>
>>136092371
Delicious
>>
>>136093102
I'm there with you ;(
>>
File: NuXfMUdOr4vrd8g40IIDBg.jpg (7KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
NuXfMUdOr4vrd8g40IIDBg.jpg
7KB, 251x201px
Howdy /jp/, my name is Kenichi Smith.

I'm a 27 year old Japanese Toonaholic (Cartoon fan for you foreigners). I draw cartoons and comics on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior American games. (Halo, Gears of War, Call of Duty)

I train with my 1911 every day, this superior weapon can shoot straight through steel because it kicks ass, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my gun license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak English fluently, both the Midwestern and the East Coast accents, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and their Constitution, which I follow 100%

When I get my American visa, I am moving to New York to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Nickelodeon or a game designer!

I own several cowboy outfits, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I keep cool to my elders and seniors and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in America!
>>
File: stupid meatbags.png (74KB, 392x393px) Image search: [Google]
stupid meatbags.png
74KB, 392x393px
>>136091169
Biothots are a cancer on this planet and need to be removed
>>
>>136092788
Redditors like you should be burned alive.

Subhuman trash.
>>
>>136091920
Your life sounds like a lie.
>>
File: ac6[1].jpg (62KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
ac6[1].jpg
62KB, 600x800px
>>136093923
Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!
>>
>>136092500
Found the roastie
>>
>>136093691
I hate newfags
>>
File: tatara_kogasa.jpg (173KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
tatara_kogasa.jpg
173KB, 850x850px
Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...

HERE! BOING!

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, anon! Th-Th-They're just sacks of fat on my chest, ya know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they bounce up and down! Jiggle jiggle! I-I bet you want to squeeze them too, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy Anon?! G-Go right ahead! Honk these honkin' honkers as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, s-suck on 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful; my nipples are super hard right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy...~!

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my vagina too! You pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think? ...Well, I guess that ragin' 'rection in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, anon! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen since you slid out of your mother's! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet, it's much easier to cram something up there! And I'm leaking like a freaking sieve here! You'd better p-p-p-plug it up RIGHT NOW!
>>
>>136091169
>you think rick and morty was good

says a lot
>>
Female preachers destroy churches. Mainline protestant churches saw attendance plummet after women took over. Now they just wave pride flags and "we welcome our muslim neighbors" banners. They literally destroyed a 700 year old institution in like 20 years. Thank God the Catholic Church still retains some institutional knowledge of the stupidity of women.
>>
>>136091169
they don't ruin everything, they just ruin most things which require time and thought, and above all they aren't funny (see hitchens on that one)
>>
Ok, this is ABSOLUTE fucking bullshit. I went to see Cars in the theater yesterday, and when Lightning McQueen got HOT with Sally in Radiator Springs, my boner engaged. When Lightning McQueen said "Ka-Chow!", I couldn't help it!!! I closed my eyes, and I TORE my dick to shreds, using whip like motions and pulled with great force. That was one of the best nuts I ever had, just thinking about it now gets me riled up. Thing is, I nutted all over the kid sitting right next to me, and his mom got all pissed at me, screaming at me for jacking off on her son. I told that bitch to shut the fuck up, and that jacking off is a natural, artistic, and beautiful process. You should BE HAPPY that my semen is all over your son, maybe he can learn a lesson or two about the culture and art of jacking off. HOWEVER, the movie theater managers didn't agree with me. They KICKED ME OUT of the movie theater, and I didn't even finish watching the Cars movie. Not only THAT, but they made me clean up my semen after it already dried out and solidified on the seats. THATS TORTURE!! Do you know how hard it is to clean semen after its dried out? You CLEAN semen after its FRESH out of your cock, not an hour after you fucking nutted. This is a fucking OUTRAGE. Do you really expect me to not whip out my cock and jack off when i see a HOT sex scene in a movie? Either don't ban sex scenes in movies, or LET ME jack off in your theater, assholes.
>>
The first season of rick and morty was like clever twists on cliche scifi tropes, now its "rick and morty do X franchise" kinda like how the simpsons is now "the simpsons with X celebrity"
>>
Those Milkshake Marvel chicks are doing a pretty good job at ruining comics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9nJMgkLJyc
>>
File: writers.png (281KB, 650x344px) Image search: [Google]
writers.png
281KB, 650x344px
>>136091169
Caricatures of The Simpson's writing staff during it's golden years. Notice anything?
>>
>>136093713
Note the compressed paragraph and the reddening face of the poster.
He daren't not put any spaces in in case he is discovered or called out again.
What a faggot.
>>
>>136094214
>the simpsons

ever see a duck or a squirrel or something that should have obviously been dead like a year ago, but it somehow keeps dragging on
>>
>>136093402
YEssssss let the pasta wars commence.
>>
File: Jagsfan[1].jpg (38KB, 615x346px) Image search: [Google]
Jagsfan[1].jpg
38KB, 615x346px
I'm sorry, but did the Chargers already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Chargers are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the AFC West for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Monday Night Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Chargers are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 13-3 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if the kicker didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Chargers wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Chiefs just stepped out of bounds short of the 1st down when they needed to get one, just like the Jets did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Chargers topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
>So for season 3, most likely made as a political move, they make about half (or a little more than half) of the writers female.

I heard about this weeks ago and knew the show would go to shit. I don't watch it, but if there is a consensus that S3 is bad it the writer changes need to be memed so normies will know why their favorite show was ruined.
>>
>>136094283
they're all jewish?
>>
>>136092125
>Chad
>>
>i enjoy rick and morty
You really do need to get into the mindset of a Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty.
>>
>>136091920
>has a degree
>can't spell comparable correctly
Back to the kitchen slut
>>
>>136091920
>comperable

No tits? Ok. Write a joke.
>>
I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.
>>
File: Hairhatiskill.webm (2MB, 336x256px) Image search: [Google]
Hairhatiskill.webm
2MB, 336x256px
>>136091920
>Guess what: I'm a woman

Tits or GTFO
>>
>>136094100
Yooo I love that essay by him on why women arent funny
>>
>>136091169
Yeah this episode is fucking weak.
>>136091700
Little rick>pickle rick.
Some fucking thing.
>>
>>136091621
wat?
>>
Damn you, /b/. I fucking hate you. I've been noticing how you've been fucking with my head, making me see memes everywhere, and now it cost me my job.
I used to work at a pizza joint called Papa Gino's, which is a chain here in New England. Today, two guys came in, and they were very obviously a couple. Never in my life have I seen people this blatantly gay. Now, I'll be the first to admit that I'm a bleeding heart liberal hippie treehugger commie bastard, and I'm even bisexual myself, but DAMN these two were gay. Everything was going fine, right up until I served them their food. Instead of the usual "enjoy your meal" bit that I usually say, /b/ seized control of my brain.
"There you are, guys. Enjoy your AIDS." As soon as that A passed my lips, alarm bells went nuts in my head. But it was too late. I didn't realize what I had just done until I had finished speaking. The two guys just stared at me in shock for a moment, and I went pale. I knew that my days of free pizza and all the Mountain Dew I could drink were over in that one instant.
The two dudes go APESHIT. My manager comes over, and there's screaming about hate crimes, bigotry, lawsuits, and one of them even stood up and threatened to beat the shit out of me. We got into a fight, and my manager got scared, and said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.
I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "naw forget it, yo home to Bel-Air!"
I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To settle my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (8KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
8KB, 250x238px
>>136091920
Look at all the apes chimping out over a bait female.
>>
>>136094402

(Does anyone else remember when the fucking Kansas City Chiefs invented the modern concept of "meme magic" well before this Kek thing caught on?)

>my face when "people" actually think the team with the best defense and a top 10 offense in the NFL will miss the playoffs this season

>Alex Smith (objectively and statistically a top 15 QB, it isn't even debatable)
>Jamaal Charles (best RB in the game who will be 100% healthy, unlike the entirety of last year, he will put up 1,000+YDs/10+TDs/5.0+YPC,)
>Travis Kelce (a top 3 TE already and going into this season will be fully recovered from knee surgery 2 offseasons ago, 1000+YDs/7+TDs)
>James O'Shaughnessy (literally a Travis Kelce-clone)
>Jeremy Maclin (top 15 WR, 900+YDs/5+TDs)
>Chris Conley (a white guy trapped in a black's body, one of the smartest players in football, elite measurables, incredible upside)
>DAT (one of the fastest and most explosive players in football)
>Anthony Sherman (best FB in NFL)

>Best pass rush in the NFL
>Best LB corp in the NFL
>Best secondary in the AFC
>Top 5 D-Line

Barring major injuries to key players, there is literally no way the Chiefs are missing the playoffs this season

The Chiefs playoff win drought ends in 2015-2016

You can't prove me wrong

Cap it
>>
>>136091920

t. Future roastie with no kids and minimal success
>>
>>136091893

>i form my opinions based on the opinions of others.

Taking cucking to the next level
>>
Anonymous,
I know who you are. You're almost invariably male, Caucasian, middle-class. Your parents were normal, vanilla folks. Maybe you had a sibling or two.
You went to a public school, pulling high or middlish grades with ease and relative disinterest. You didn't really gel with most of the other kids; you found them boring, they found you weird. Your contempt for the average person grew with your age, never seizing control like in some emo dipshit, but simmering casually in the back of your head. When some asshole who could barely read got hurt, you probably laughed. When some stuck-up skank got herpes, you probably smiled. Chances are you got on well enough with your teachers; you weren't a preening asshole like many of your peers, at least showed vague interest in learning, and perhaps the teacher sensed and picked up on your general contempt for others in your classes. This trend no doubt continued into college, if you had the motivation to bother.
It's a bit of an exaggeration to say you hate women: you don't, after all, enjoy the socializing game. You're probably no Don Juan, either. You long ago began to think of women as disappointingly petty, but you still hope to encounter someone interesting at some time or another.
You enjoy being anonymous because it is a release from the normal world: no anonymous has an identity, no anonymous is a preening faggot. Anonymous realizes he is just a guy fucking around on the internet. Anonymous knows others of his kind enjoy this fact, too. You despise the furfag, the gaiafag, the internet tuff guy for one simple reason: he acts like the internet is the real world, a place where actions should have social consequences and where there needs to be a pecking order. Needless to say, you do not approve.
>>
>>136091169
no beta men do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
>>
>>136093132
TIPPING INTENSIFIES
>>
Women and niggers ruin everything.
The blatant fucking truth that everybody knows but we all have to dance around once the power level is set to hidden.
My guess as to why half of men become faggots is so they can tell dumb bitches straight up that they are sick of their shit without any blowback.
>>
>>136092371
Your fresh penne made me suicidal. Wtf
>>
whyte ppl i hate u cuz
1. u all racist
2. u pale as hell
3. u fuckin stupid
4. u stereotype niggas cuz u all dumb
5. ur fat
6. u look like marshmallows
7. u look like gluesticks
8. u close minded
9. u jus straight up bitch
10. u make me sick
11. u all like fishin for sum reason
12. u all have dogs
13. u think u a good race when u ain't even human
14.u look ugly as hell
15.u a disgrace
16. u think u know bout niggas so much when u don't
17. u all got faggot ass voices
18. u speak like British ppl
19. u all gay
20. u have no place in hiphop so u shud stop listenin to it
>>
>>136092125
>durkadurka

Holy shit
>>
>>136094592
Like with everything, it was cool before it became popular.
>>
>>136091920
How do people still fall for this old pasta
>>
>>136092693
>nosedive after 1920s

I wonder what significant historical event might have precipitated this
>>
>>136091920
stfu you dumb bitch, you're a racist larper coalburner fuck off back to plebbit and take your mensa pen with u
>>
I dropped the show when they had Abraham Hitler get beaten up by a black guy and had Morty cucked by the same black guy.
>>
File: KXL_z0SI.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
KXL_z0SI.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
Dan Harmon is a SJW cuck.
>>
File: 1489984576464.gif (3MB, 238x333px) Image search: [Google]
1489984576464.gif
3MB, 238x333px
>>136091169
Yes, women ruin everything.

>>136091920
I've heard that less females have autism. Thanks for proving that you make up in density what you lack in numbers, you lying sperg.
>>
>>136091169
Fuck Rick and morty
>>
This is what's great about getting old. I'll read this, forget all of the information and go see the movie. I will enjoy it, half way through the movie I'll forget what the plot is, get confused and go to the parking lot and try to find my car by holding my keys over my head and pushing the panic button until my alarm goes off. Which will scare the shit out of me, and I will think it is a cop, because I already have one arm up. I bring the other hand up and get on the ground, hands behind my back. Then I will fall asleep. The next morning I will find my car, a mere three feet away. I get inside and discover the battery has somehow died, so I call a tow company. After an hour, for some reason, a tow truck shows up and a black man starts running toward my car. He's screaming, so I lock the windows and hide in the back seat. I never realize that I've set myself on fire from the cigarette I forgot that I'd lit twenty minutes ago. I become an hero. This thread is great. My name is George, are there rules on this internet page?
>>
>>136092125
Men in tech talk about tech.
Women in tech talk about women in tech.
>>
File: magic.webm (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
magic.webm
3MB, 480x270px
>>136091169
yes
>>
File: zap motherfucker.jpg (180KB, 656x880px) Image search: [Google]
zap motherfucker.jpg
180KB, 656x880px
>>136095177
>Women and niggers ruin everything.
Niggers make yu-gi-oh better.
https://youtu.be/-sDExe3GcBg?t=8

Don't know why, but only blacks and myself play yugi and magic at my hobby store.

First time I was in there, it was warhammer 40,000 day, so I was playing with my boyz and these two thugs came in and went to a table across from us. They were quiet and being really shady, so during a pause in the 40k game I went over and asked what they were doing
>Sup dawg wez playan sum magik, dis nigga ovuh hea thinks hez got me beat but i got five kittenz on da table
>other black guy "yo katz aint sheeeit"
>NAH MAN DEYZ GUNNA BEAT YO ASS
>>
I know right
>>
>>136091920
brags of IQ over 130, works in marketing
>comperable
>>
>>136095411
I never considered it cool, and it was always popular.
>>
>>136095463
No soul
>>
>>136095439
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsory_public_education_in_the_United_States

>The movement for compulsory public education in the United States began in the early 1920s.

Hmmmmm. Really gets that noggin tingling.
>>
>>136092585
underrated.
>>
>>136093510
Ahh a classic. I even fell for it back in 2007
>>
>>136091949
Pickle Rick had to be thought up by a guy. It's too stupid and funny to be by a woman.
>>
>>136093012
>don't you ever talk to my zygote or my zygote's chromosomal donor ever again Xir
>>
>>136094070
Never change, /pol.
>>
>>136091169
>So for season 3, most likely made as a political move, they make about half (or a little more than half) of the writers female.
I never liked rick and morty as i prefer shit like the simpsons and beavis and butthead as they appeal to the common man (not neckbeards) however i agree the minute you fucking let more cunts in and write your goddamn show the bigger dip it takes quality wise.

The simpsons has been taking a giant dip for at least a decade now (after the movie it started to really suck especially the lady gaga episode). and now that rick and morty has women writing it will suck even more.
>Do women ruin most things awesome?
You have to realize women and fun contradict themselves. Women will fuck anything up just because they are let to. If women are allowed to fuck something up they will and if they get fired they can just cry sexism.
>Is there any other examples of entertainment that women have ruined?
I heard nerd culture and gaming culture was good before cunts got into it.
>>
>>136094682
>Reddit "puns"

I'm literally shaking right now.
>>
>>136093361
Okay dude first off,
1) A REAL Navy Seal wouldn't go around bragging about his accomplishments and possibly reveal his identity.
2) The United States isn't a totalitarian regime so if you were to attack citizens randomly, then you'd be going to jail
and
3) What is a Navy Seal doing on 4chan anyways?
You're probably a NEWFAG who cannot get fucking laid.
>>
>>136094682
Jesus, I fucking love you guys.
>>
>>136096669
That copypasta was a thing before r*ddit was even made.
>>
>>136096077
>Hmmmmm. Really gets that noggin tingling.
Nice guess but wrong since in 1920 women got the vote and politicians have had to pander to their dumbasses ever since to get elected since women are a majority of voters especially after the war when the men went off and died.

Politicians need to pander to women to win without the female vote they are ruined and since women are dumber to men the speeches must be dumbed down with it.
>>
>>>/tv/

seriously please gtfo
>>
File: file.png (26KB, 387x271px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
26KB, 387x271px
>>136091920
>>
>>136091169
Who wrote that godawful cuckolding episode? The one where Jerry's parents open their marriage to a Black guy
>>
>>136092328
>women
>not terrible at raising children
>>
>>136092371
>As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons.

It means "I am in great pain, please help me." in Birdperson's language because Birdperson himself explains that to Morty.
>>
>>136091169
The episode was okay

I didn't even notice it was another writer, I actually liked the character development, Jerry is at rock bottom, there's a lot of potential for a comeback episode
>>
>>136096939

>>>>Reddit

no u
>>
>>136091169
off topic but if you listen to Harmontown you can really tell this is a Dan Harmon-created show, just like fucking monster house bitches
>>
File: IMG_5894.jpg (67KB, 497x625px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5894.jpg
67KB, 497x625px
>>136091169
They're just not funny mate. End of.
>>
File: 1501562702036.jpg (66KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501562702036.jpg
66KB, 960x720px
>>136091169
>I enjoy the show Rick and Morty

Why live any longer?
>>
>>136091169
>Do women ruin everything?
Yes they made Morty's sister way too fucking independent, especially since she was meant to be a side character. Fuck me watching these new episodes makes me feel like I am watching that bitch instead of morty and rick.
>>
>>136091920

But tomorrow you'll wake up and still be a cunt. Rather be a poor man than a rich female. Not even money can give your species a soul.

Now, since I've come to realize even hot gash is not worth the torture of being in the presence of a female, either make sandwich, do my laundry or shut your fuck and go away. You have nothing to offer me.

PS: Tomorrow you'll still be a woman.
>>
In a word, yes. Women are happiest planning parties and hanging with kids and gossiping. It is rare that they align with greatness as an objective.
>>
>>136091920
>based
>black men
>larping this hard
>>
File: file.png (297KB, 1115x652px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
297KB, 1115x652px
>>136096908
>>136092693
>>
>>136095758
Hahahahaha

Indoctrination is strong there.
>>
>>136094712
OH! MY! GOD! DID YOU SEE HEAR THE SICKENING THUD?! HE NEARLY SLAPPED THE PUPPIES OFF THE WENCH!
>>
>>136091685
bump
>>
>>136091169
>reddit and memey
>>
>>136091169

Yes, other then sex and reproduction they are dumb.
>>
File: file.png (292KB, 1115x652px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
292KB, 1115x652px
>>136097509
>>
>>136091169
Yes, because women come in and think "ok, time to change this to attract females" when it is not something females watch. They don't go in thinking about preserving somethings integrity, but changing it.
>>
>>136091621
>Still better than 99% of games released today

>>136091169
Fuck you, the last episode of Rick n Morty was Awesome
>>
>>136096746

>tfw you starve to death because you can't tell the difference between bait and food anymore.

Am I going to be ok, /pol/?
>>
>>136098026
why was it awesome?

>>136097939
they deff wanted summer to "slay"
>>
>>136091325
FPBP
>>
>>136096564
>Puerto Rican
>Likes The Simpsons
Unless you're talking about pre-Season 12, kill yourself.
>>
>>136091517
Oh shut the fuck up. Women ruin everything a man loves. It's not sexist if it's the truth.
>>
>>136098190
It made me think and made me laugh.

Its a fucking cartoon, what else was it supposed to do???
>>
>>136091920
proof and a timestamp required with SAT scores
>>
>>136091920
You know the rules.
Relinquish yer bosom or walk the plank
>>
>>136093853
post feet
>>
>>136093713
The whole (((reddit spacing))) meme is just another d&q tactic. Never saw it show up until a few months ago and have seen a ton of it since then.

Type however you type, it doesn't fucking matter.
>>
>>136091920

You fool, see what you have wrought?
>>
File: 14958281394810.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
14958281394810.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
First:
Rick and morty is a fucking garbage. I hate american humor so much. retarded fat jokes + there are some REFERENCES XDDD to some pop culture so normies will think that its cool and smart cartoon.

Second:
Yes women ruin everything.
Remember that time when you was a kid and was playing with boys and there girls were standing and screaming STOPRUNNING :( or STOP FIGHTING :(

this is basically it but in all other ages
>>
File: 12394871239847.jpg (138KB, 900x879px) Image search: [Google]
12394871239847.jpg
138KB, 900x879px
>>136098026
>>136098190
it wasn't it literally ended with a comically retarded macguffin, herp derp we took a rock, so complicated and so science, nihilism bro like savage post modernism yo comfort brings discomfort yo
>>
File: Fear not brother.jpg (113KB, 960x617px) Image search: [Google]
Fear not brother.jpg
113KB, 960x617px
>>136091169
Yes they ruin everything.

Without a constant stream of aggression and rage everything is depressing and awful.

Much like the world is at present.
>>
>>136098373
it didnt make me laugh. very low on the humor in this episode
>>
>>136098762
wasn't it funny when it was like mad max?
so funny? rite!?
or how about how that morty robot that wanted to live? funny rite?
plotlines well invested o/
>>
>>136091920

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using 4chan for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted Trump. I fuck based black man exclusively. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day, and you'll beg to be my beta "provider."
>>
>>136098898
normally Rick would smack down that robot ASAP for reasons that will become apparent later on, or perhaps just because he felt like it.

the non-aggressive Rick sucks ass.

The feminine "Rick" sucks.
>>
File: 1450258544239.png (62KB, 282x200px) Image search: [Google]
1450258544239.png
62KB, 282x200px
>>136098948
>>
File: MUDSHARK-05.jpg (209KB, 650x1032px) Image search: [Google]
MUDSHARK-05.jpg
209KB, 650x1032px
>>136098948
it takes two to pasta
>>
It was okay.
Painfully bland but not offensive
Though it seems like most people dislike it purely because they still hate Fury Road for some absurd reason.
Its a low point for R&M but it could be much worse.
I really don't know what you people expect from a series that prides itself on being xd so randumb.
Fucks sake have you SEEN the concept episodes?
https://youtu.be/Bfsg_eor5TM
>>
File: 1501561825463.png (525KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1501561825463.png
525KB, 700x700px
>>136091920
You sound exactly like an ex of mine at your age. She's now 34, single, unemployed, and literally losing her sanity.

Good luck lol.
>>
>>136098982
I agree, I think the robots should have been a bigger focus, as well as Morty's big arm.

I really hope we don't see Summer in all of the adventures. It's called Rick and Morty, not Rick, Morty, and fucking Summer.
>>
>>136097731
there is no sound. are you an idiot?
>>
>>136099396
fuck the robots they are nothing but a side-show in rick and morty, summer sucks ass, but morty's big arm was futurama/simpsons/lamestream level retarded.

a serious lapse in quality, if you ask me
>>
>doesn't list on the graph when non-white, male, land owning people were given the ability to vote
>>
>>136098898
>>136098762
The reactions to this show really confuse me

Like do you people just not get it? Are you being sarcastic? If you don't like it, then why do you watch it?
>>
File: 1487996558107.png (175KB, 561x558px) Image search: [Google]
1487996558107.png
175KB, 561x558px
>>136097813
>>136097509
>>136092693
>>136095439
>>136096077
also pic related
>>
File: 1489869326117.jpg (205KB, 705x349px) Image search: [Google]
1489869326117.jpg
205KB, 705x349px
>>136099802
>>
>>136091169
SNL is mostly female writers rn if that matters ;^)
>>
>>136094070
What's this kind of hentai called?
>>
is there a version online without the stupid burping? I have too much self respect to watch this burping bullshit on tv
>>
>>136091920
>this many replies

lol
>>
>>136099939
Yes Paco.
They re-recorded all of Ricks dialogue, a lot of which is adlibbed, just so you didn't have to hear burps.
Why WOULDN'T they do that?
The market for it is huge!
>>
>>136092143
>>136098366
When did people on /pol/ become blind to obvious sarcasm?

And, yes they do.
>>
>>136091949
Pickle Rick was a funny one-off gag. I'm not sure if it can carry an episode.
>>
File: larpylarp.jpg (116KB, 580x581px) Image search: [Google]
larpylarp.jpg
116KB, 580x581px
>>136091920
larp any harder and you will become a degenrate tranny. kys before the inevitable happens
>>
>>136092371
Quality shit ITT.
>>
>>136092143
>why is it racist and not just sexist?

Sexism and racism go hand in hand these days. Wherever you see one, there's the other. Thanks intersectionalism.
>>
>>136092500
The only good part was Morty and his arm. Everything else should of been cut.
>>
>>136100169
>When did people on /pol/ become blind to obvious sarcasm?
~2016
A lot of 4chan became fucking retarded and incapable of discerning serious posts and facetious posts or bait around t hat time.
I blame the election, lotta dumbfuck normies and old farts hanging around here now.
>>
>>136091621
Shit, that was 1.3
I feel old as fuck now. Started playing that 18 years ago.
>>
File: 1489327612058.jpg (24KB, 479x317px) Image search: [Google]
1489327612058.jpg
24KB, 479x317px
>>136096746
Being THIS green.
Holy shit, lurk more.
>>
File: shitwassocash.jpg (45KB, 600x622px) Image search: [Google]
shitwassocash.jpg
45KB, 600x622px
>>136100430
The election turned 4chan, /pol/ in particular, into a magnet for dumbfuck redditors and normies which had already been diluting the board culture and humor

Sad to see only a few anons recognize old memes when they get posted
>>
>>136091169
Woman suck at being funny on purpose. The few times girls made me laugh is usually them doing or saying some retarded shit
>>
>>136091920
I know this is a troll but

>7 internships

Here's your (you) but try a little better to get a job.
>>
I wish everyone would spend their time watching Joe Redneck Genius build a multi-million dollar business in his barn instead of shitposting on /pol/.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPURkvVF5HM
>>
File: 1497403549123.jpg (78KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497403549123.jpg
78KB, 900x900px
>>136096746
>people don't recognize the reply pasta
>release me from this newfaggotry
>>
File: 1500779574154.jpg (11KB, 222x250px) Image search: [Google]
1500779574154.jpg
11KB, 222x250px
>>136091169
Season 1 & 2 plagiarised all of the good jokes from 4chan.

Ever wonder why you totally understand every layer of edgy shows like Archer??

It's cos we write the jokes, they just make them pg rated. It's also why your Reddit friends ask if there's a lefty pol, they want to burn the 4ch coal but not pay the toll.

PewDiePie is guilty of this too, but he's been on here for years so it doesn't count.
>>
File: marion le pen 1493041456415.jpg (69KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
marion le pen 1493041456415.jpg
69KB, 960x640px
>>136097939
>Yes, because women come in and think "ok, time to change this to attract females" when it is not something females watch.

Maybe not normie females. One of my red pilled female friends introduced me to this show. They were fans way before me.

I think right winged females already liked this show. It's the leftys coming in to ruin it.

I'll talk to my friend about this change in writers and see what she says. I bet she'll be pissed off too.
>>
>>136099524
I like futurama shit though.

>>136099761
I watched the show hoping to like it. At least the last episode. I think Rick and Morty is pretty consistent as far as humor goes, but this one was lacking.
>>
File: 1498493289909.gif (657KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
1498493289909.gif
657KB, 500x208px
>>136091169
Yes, Women do ruin everything.
Exhibit A: This thread
>>136091920
Tits or GTFO
Even if it is bait, rules must be enforced.
>>
>>136096746
Know how i know this is bait?
Newfag is ironically an oldfag term that hasn't been used much for half a decade.
You should've called him a summerfag and then it would be A+
>>
>>136092328
Single/divorced mother households produce damaged goods. I'd bet a good 30-40% of this board at least is here because of single/divorced mothers.
>>
>>136100882
Rick and Morty? I thought it was Nihilistic bullshit?
>>
>>136100564
>>136100802
you got baited by someone pretending to get baited you fucking teenager
>>
>>136101020
My reply was in reference to people not realizing that this >>136096746 is a pasta

now go back to the lolita express, skippy.
>>
>>136101125
go back to le dolan pede nimble navigator
>>
>>136096746
>tfw people don't know this is a pasta reply to the pasta

Reddit is here
>>
>>136101015
It is.
In season 3 the status quo was scrambled, they slightly toned down the nihilism, and character development happened.
Hence /tv/ is shitting itself in the usual infantile rage.
And /tv/ rage always spills into /pol/ for some bizarre reason.
>1 mediocre to bad episode = entire series ruined
>>
>>136093012
Oh, I can see the pieces now, I'm guessing you don't have a girlfriend either. Another pitiful virgin, and you won't get one either, not with that sexist attitude. It's 2017, the modern woman will not tolerate your sexist bullshit attitude. You can try to hide it, but it will eventually come out that you didn't cut your balls off hard enough, and she'll dump your ass. Why is it so hard for bigots to respect women? For that matter, to respect anyone of all colors, races, religions, and genders? Is it because they can't get any? Looks like you're the degenerate here.
>>
>>136098356
>Unless you're talking about pre-Season 12, kill yourself.
Pre season 12 is what i am most familar with outside of the movie and out of all i personally like the simpsons shorts the best out of all the material (i may change my mind as i watch more of it).
>>
>>136101679
i thought the nihilism was turned up for this ep
>>
>>136091920
MADE ME THINK
>>
>>136093366
>Also the hamfisted "let's shit on Jerry"
I haven't seen the new episode yet, but didn't they do that all the time? Jerry was the resident idiot and foil to Rick.

Or did they go overboard with it?
>>
>>136096746
See, my whole family supported the Navy and hates the other branches, especially the chair force. I don't think you're a psyop or a shill for hating all of the branches I know you're a shill psyop because you type like my mom posting on Facebook and yet you're here posting on 4chan.

People who have used 4chan don't type like you do. I don't doubt that some independently believe the things you're paid to believe, but they don't express those things in that way.

t. armchair psychologist NEET who understands speech and typing patterns better than whoever trained you

But tell him that I have no loyalty to or interest in the army, air force, marines and that if you want to hire me to develop a Pentagon shitposting machine I'm open to it. You've got my email. I know you do.
>>
File: 8516588473_bffc44db21_b[1].jpg (293KB, 1024x601px) Image search: [Google]
8516588473_bffc44db21_b[1].jpg
293KB, 1024x601px
>>136091169
i wonder when western society started its downward spiral?
hmm.... i can't quite put my finger on it...
>>
Ok I'm a couple minutes in and already I'm detecting an abundance of "Ohh look Summer(the female character) is a total badass who impresses Rick all the time!"

You know, this kind of shit doesn't make women look better, it makes them look insecure. DO YOU HEAR ME FEMINISTS? FEMINISM IS JUST ONE BIG INSECURITY TRIP FOR WOMEN WHO ONLY CONVINCE THEMSELVES HEY HAVE TO COMPETE, AND THEN THEY OVERCOMPENSATE AND LOOK WEAK INSIDE. THIS IS WHY FEMINISM IS CANCER.
>>
>>136091169
Not even lying. On the night SE3 EP2 aired my dad told my mom she could quit being a bitch or he could leave. Naturally she called the police and invented a bunch of fake stories about abuse and they kicked him off of the family property.

Within 3 hours she ripped the heart and soul out of our family and put the family land (10 acre homestead in montana) weve all been working our asses off to develop and improve in jeapardy. All because her bitch ass is too good to just treat the rest of the family with decency and respect, and because her ego wouldnt suffer anyone calling her out for being the source of everyone elses misery.

Shes since filed a restraining order with the judge based on a bunch of made up bullshit. So basically I watched a "divorce is good!" Episode of this show then my family imploded around me.

Not really sure even how I feel about all of it yet. Just fuckin came outta nowhere.
>>
>>136101846
Rick got a bit soft towards the end.
The entire Mad Max line was about Summer and Morty not dealing with their parents divorce through nihilistic anarchy.
End of episode they realize that they gotta deal with it.
It was okay for a Summer episode but i really hope they dont rely too much on her, somewhat boring character
>>136101984
They seem to be going through with the divorce plotline
>>
>>136101015
We didn't take it that way.
The moral of the story is that if you let your emotions get in the way of the most direct path to a solution you fuck things up more.

e.g. Morty always fucks it up by not being stronger mentally/emotionally. If he understood Ricks cold but efficient planning they would be in less trouble.

i.e. Hesitates to kill people on a planet where people cull themselves all the time. Being a moralfag he thinks the people will understand his woes and stop killing each other. Like a true SJW, he gets shot later in the episode by a girl he liked because somehow he believed that she listened to this morality. He represents the idiots who would let the refugees in thinking they are equals and so only need a bit of kindness and protection to get them on their same level. Rick on the other hand, knows what he's dealing with.
>>
>>136101984
no they do that all the time, i think thats a silly thing to complain about. the emotion speaking
>>
>>136102399
>Gets Rick shot in his hard-working liver
FTFY
>>
>>136102325
Did you at least defend your dad?
Get some video/audio of your mum admitting to lying and present to divorce lawyer.
Divorce will still happen but your dad wouldn't be completely fucked
>>
>>136101984
They go pretty overboard with it. Basically all the kids blame jerry for everything, and the entire episode is everyone "coming to terms" with how jerry ruined the family.

As usual in kike TV, everything is the father figures fault all the time and everyone hates him and he gets to be the butt of every joke. Its totally alright everyone else is doing fine and hes living in hell cuz "LOLZ! HES A DUMB IDIOT WITH A PENIS! LAUGH! LAUGH AT THE SILLY WHITE MAN WHO GOT DUMPED!"
>>
>>136091920
>top of my class
that´s cool and all but how many confirmed kills do you have?
>>
>>136102325
my parents got divorced recently. It fucking sucks. If i were you i'd try to tell someone that she made everything up.

I don't know if it was a divorce is good episode. I think if anything it's a divorce fucks you up episode.
>>
>>136092938
Agreed, it was fucking terrible
>>
>>136102609

But Rick is still a paternal figure, who said he usurped Jerry, so I don't know if that follows. Beth chose her Father over her weak husband, who represents the male cucked by society.
>>
>>136091169

Women aren't funny.

We all know this; but Hollywood has desperately been trying to push the idea that they are for the past few years because the feminists can't let men have anything.

Now granted, a woman can deliver a funny line if a man writes it for her (Elaine in Seinfeld); but a woman who is legitimately funny on her own is very, very rare.

Dan Harmon is funny; but he's also a giant pussy and with women at the writing table he's going to be worrying about offending them. The male writers suggestions will become more tame, more PC, and less edgy while inane suggestions by female writers will be applauded and pushed because no one has the balls to tell them they're hacks. You saw that in S3E2, a bare bones Mad Max parody used as a vehicle to deliver a heavy handed message about how people cope with separation. Men write a story and use their character's feelings to drive it, women write about their character's feelings and use the story as a pretext to talk about them.
>>
>>136095770

black nerds are some of the most hilarious fucks in the neckbeard kingdom
>>
>>136094951
/sp/ generates some solid memes
>>
>>136102555
She will literally never admit to lying. I know her, she makes everything about herself then loses her shit at anyone who points out how shes only doing well at the expense of those around her.

Shes taken to having random people in town "escort" her around for "saftey" whilst she gushes about how glad she is they are protecting her from her soon to be ex husband.

Not even lying, my dad has never once even raised his voice at her. Literally the only thing he ever threatened to do is leave last week.

My youngest kid brother is 13 and he approached the judge and demanded he be removed from the protection order and told the judge my mom is making literally all of it up.

Ya know what it fuckin all came down to? We had a chicken get sick and my dad euthanized it several weeks ago cuz it was obvious it wouldnt get better. The courts say that thats a violent act which renders all the lies irrelevant and makes it legal to literally evict him from his own property and family.

The divorce industry vultures are crowding in for a feast. None of them give a fuck about the truth or fixing the situation, theres money to be made. If they can make things worse they will, and my cunt of a mom is loving every second of it because shes the star of the soap opera now.
>>
File: 1494711039758.jpg (53KB, 750x722px) Image search: [Google]
1494711039758.jpg
53KB, 750x722px
>>136092371
love this pasta
>>
>>136096746
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKVb3syM3lI
>>
File: dog battle 1495500063029.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dog battle 1495500063029.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>136102542
oh yea, been a while...

but the point is that Morty represents the carefags/moralfags who make things worse because they think with their emotions.

it's for that reason we never took this show as nihilistic.

i hope people want to be more like Rick than Morty - calculating, knows what he wants, doesn't take bullshit.

I can't agree with Ricks use of taking extraterrestrial drugs. I suppose the show is telling people that the only person with such an excuse is someone that is as skilled as Rick. i.e. Rick can take drugs without being a loser, while in reality, almost everyone who takes drugs is a loser because they are not as brilliant as Rick. It's an interesting mindfuck that they are attempting.
>>
>>136091169
Is that why summer all of the sudden became a main character?

I didn't even know about the writer cuckold and I thought that was a strange leap
>>
File: 1501220929859.gif (4MB, 379x400px) Image search: [Google]
1501220929859.gif
4MB, 379x400px
>>136101020
No, YOU got baited by someone pretending to get baited you fucking brainlet.
>>
>>136102325
I feel for you, I really do, btw, your dad is one lucky man. You see, when I got divorced myself, I felt sad and lonely, but once I started liberating myself I knew that I was coming on to something important. Something so grand that I figured that it was my life's mission to see it through. The life of a modern free man.

For instance in my new life, I have sex with anything that feels good. I babysat my friend's house for a couple of weeks. I fucked the living shit out of the cushions on his couch. Of course I made sure to sweep away any debris that may have made a collision first.

I fucked my friend's Fleshlight but that was difficult because he got this super tight version and I couldn't fit.

I also fucked a friend's wife when she was passed out.

I even fucked the dog that was taken from me in the divorce court.

I don't care what it is. If the hole feels good, I'm going to cum inside of it. That'll show my bitch wife and your mother the alimony door!
>>
>>136097329
Yeah they really fucked her character up
>>
>>136091621
wait, what does that have to do with women?
>>
>>136094789
Yeah the last episode wasn't as good as the two prior, but I mean middle of the season usually isn't as good as finales and pilots
>>
>>136092938
>>136102814
Agreed, I was enjoying it up until now even if it was just stupid LOL SO RANDUM humor.
The new writers were blatantly obvious with the plot.
>>
>>136102848
I agree completely, having women in the room are going to make the men less edgy because they'll be worried about offending the women. If you look at the women who are writing this, a lot of them are pretty social justicey, which can make for some pretty bad writing. I think the lady who is writing next weeks episode is a little more experienced though, so hopefully shes good.

Not every female writer is a Tina Fey who could write some shit like Mean Girls.

I really feel like they could of done way cooler things with the mad max parody.

I swear though summer better not be in every damn adventure. The show is rick and morty, not rick morty and summer.
>>
>>136091169

Latest ep was amazing, you troll.
>>
>>136091169
>have comedy show
>hire a type of people that are confirmed to have no ability to create humor
FUCKING TOP WEW MY ZOZZLES
>>
>>136091325

/thread
>>
File: 1417749770005.jpg (10KB, 278x282px) Image search: [Google]
1417749770005.jpg
10KB, 278x282px
>watching cartoons
>watching tv
>>
>>136103652
>existing
>>
>>136092500

/thread
>>
>>136103326
It's true though, divorce isn't all bad. He will eventually feel freedom and salvation.

My dad got divorced a few months ago and he's the happiest he's been because he isn't surrounded by negativity all the time. My mom would fucking pester the shit out of my dad, and it was never fair. She would ask a million terrible questions and ramble on like the narcissist she is.

My mom is also a nurse and was trying to meddle too much with my Dad's mom, who he wanted to take care of on his own.
>>
>>136103619
apparently Jane Becker has a background in improv or something, but just by looking at her twitter alone, she isn't fucking funny at all.
>>
>>136103724
Is your life that shallow and empty you have to fill it with cartoons?
How old are you?
Find a hobby or a girlfriend
>>
>>136103905
To be fair, improv is pretty much never funny.
>>
>>136103108

I know exactly, what you are dealing with. For me, it's the mother of my child. She's currently ditched both of us because she's a fucking baby who can't get everything she wants, and because I grew a spine and stood up to her, calling her out on her bullshit. I looked up 'emotional immaturity' once for a laugh and it described her perfectly. Women at their worst are a fucking nightmare.

Also, I'm not really feeling the mad max thing, it feels played out.
>>
>>136103968
it isn't, I mean it's handy for if you're doing stand up comedy and you want to improve your crowd work, but besides that it usually doesn't make for much witty material.

I honestly think I could have written a better Rick and Morty episode than her.
>>
>>136103968
Opinion discarded
>>
>>136103968
>not liking whos line
Shit was so comfy to watch with the senpai
>>
>>136091920
She types in stilted sentences and some fragments. Seems shopped.
>>
>>136103962
>being this mad over cartoons
>>
File: 1491859269363.jpg (6KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1491859269363.jpg
6KB, 240x240px
>>136103962
>Is your life that shallow and empty you have to fill it with pol?
>How old are you?
>Find a hobby or a girlfriend
>Get off pol

fixed
>>
>>136104308

Colin's son is a tranny and now he has to go on air giving interviews pretending he loves it.

Poor bastard.
>>
>>136091920
>IQ of 146
>marketing major

Complete and utter bullshit. With an IQ like that you go into finance or analytics, no questions asked. Marketing is a waste of time and is 99% common sense. I should know. You would be literally halving your potential.

I think you went into marketing, that part is true. Have fun with the debt your paying when you could have bought 5 good marketing books.
>>
>>136104529
>Colin's son is a tranny and now he has to go on air giving interviews pretending he loves it.
another one of my favorite shows ruined
>>
File: leddit.jpg (34KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
leddit.jpg
34KB, 500x411px
>>136091169
>I enjoy the show Rick and Morty
stopped there

leave
>>
>>136104024
Im not really allowed in on any of it because Im a combat vet and any time I start trying to explain to anyone who is part of the legal procerdings my mom's new therapist chimes in. Shes a liberal cunt and manages to be condescending and insulting to me whilst making it look like empathy and pity to all the lawyers and legal fucks in the room.

>(pitying tone) hes expierienced a lot of trauma and is just clinging to a version of events that will make the situation more stable and similar to how things were before he served.
>everyone in the room "aaaawwwwws" internally
>she smirks in my direction
>mom smirks in my direction
>lawyers write off anything I say contradicting the protection order as just some poor lost marine struggling with transition to civ life who has been taken under sway by an evil abusive dad
>if I get mad and call her a bitch im just a crazy vet who cant control himself
>if I stay silent its agreement
>if I continue to argue its just proof of how brainwashed I am by my dad

Im totally not making this up. Hes the best fuckin dad ever, and frankly put up with my mom's shit longer than any other man would have.

This is 100% about my mom getting even with him for standing up for himself. Her relatives are 100% pure shit. I already know shes gonna slowly evict all of my siblings off the land and resettle it with her inbred trailer trash unemployed relatives.

Shits just so fucked.
>>
>>136095770
>>136103006
i agree, black weebs too
>>
>>136104529
>>136104591
jesus fuck it's true
>>
>>136093402
But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're dead. Kiddo.
>>
File: 1482708887754.png (130KB, 495x358px) Image search: [Google]
1482708887754.png
130KB, 495x358px
>>136091169
>Do Women Ruin Everything?
Yes.
>>
File: trapmaker.png (121KB, 553x585px) Image search: [Google]
trapmaker.png
121KB, 553x585px
ITT newfags fall for old pasta

why did i even open this thread
>>
>>136103962
>goes on /pol/
>Has a life
>>
File: doge pull 1490203791435.jpg (83KB, 451x604px) Image search: [Google]
doge pull 1490203791435.jpg
83KB, 451x604px
>>136091685
Would be genuinely interesting to see.

While it's not ratings, this latest Rick & Morty episode has been the most viewed out of all the seasons (US viewers).

Source:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Rick_and_Morty_episodes
>>
>>136104308
Q?
>>
>>136104675
Its kinda like terminal lance's author max uriarte. He makes funny comics about the marine corps. For the longest time he was "one of us" from an infantry perspective. Lower enlisted who got out and started calling out all the bullshit the high brass throw our way.

Then he got E-celeb status and the bulk of his fanbase quit being marines and became random people on facebook. Now he pointedly avoids anything remoteley sexist, advocates for women in the infantry, and throws giant hissy fits about trans acceptance. Literally cant shut the fuck up about how his brother is a tranny. He goes on 2 or 3 day benders ranting about it on facebook and argues with, harasses, and generally disrespects his old marine fanbase who are just going "dude.... it doesnt matter. Just keep poking fun at the high brass like you used to...."

To which he responds with incredibly girly hissy fits and reminding people for the thousandth time his brother is a tranny and SHE is just stunning, just simply stunning.
>>
>>136098026
translation: i played this game before I realized what a fucking loser I am
>>
>>136104640
goddamn I'm sorry to hear that. I really hope to god that your dad has a good lawyer.
>>
>>136104670

an uppity white liberal cunt at my high school who of course morphed into a femen bitch in college who liked to be a general cuntress to people because she could tried to make fun of one of the black weebs

he said " hadouken bitch " and hit her in the head with a milkshake, was pretty great, he liked to wear a naruto headband and had a suitcase backpack
>>
>>136091920
Mamma MiA thats good pasta and apparently well place bait
>>
File: ken sama.png (128KB, 547x319px) Image search: [Google]
ken sama.png
128KB, 547x319px
>>136094025
RIP KEN SAMA
>>
>>136097509
Why was Lincoln's so low?
>>
File: 1501228930864.jpg (17KB, 383x384px) Image search: [Google]
1501228930864.jpg
17KB, 383x384px
>>136091920
>>
File: WRYYYYYY pepe 1492963229122.jpg (47KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
WRYYYYYY pepe 1492963229122.jpg
47KB, 403x392px
>>136104640
>(pitying tone) hes expierienced a lot of trauma and is just clinging to a version of events that will make the situation more stable and similar to how things were before he served.

you need to refute that by telling everyone in the room that you have not taken up her services and have not attended any therapy sessions with her and therefore she cannot make qualified statements about your mental state - as any professional would confirm.
>>
>>136095439
>>136092693

It was probably the radio.

"World War I accelerated the development of radio for military communications, and in this era the first vacuum tubes were applied to radio transmitters and receivers.

Electronic amplification was a key development in changing radio from an experimental practice by experts into a home appliance. After the war, commercial radio broadcasting began in the 1920s and became an important mass medium for entertainment and news."
>>
File: islam_sweden_dog2.jpg (162KB, 1041x733px) Image search: [Google]
islam_sweden_dog2.jpg
162KB, 1041x733px
>>136095463
I tried googling and just came up with reasons he's not an SJW. I heard he was an alcoholic and troublesome to work with, but any links to him being a leftist cuck?
>>
>>136097813
That sudden drop is likely due to Edward Bernays. That's around the time when the elites started employing propaganda and exploiting human irrationality. Remember that ere that time, it was thought that man was rational, made rational, calculated decisions, so it's only natural that the smartest of society (then politicians who actually went to university) would present themselves as paragons of intellect and knowledge, and people would judge them accordingly. Advertising was long seen as completely unnecessary, or used minimally and with a fact-based approach. I don't doubt that women are responsible for the national debt and the demographics mess, but a sudden drop in the level of discourse with the 19th amendment is coincidental. It's Bernays.
>>
Even the smartest women lack fucking common sense. Like my fiance'. She's smart as fuck, but goddamn she's the biggest fucking idiot I know.
>>
>>136092308
>stfu cuck, I've been here longer than you most likely.
When you have no arguments left, you attack opponent oldfag status. And you do it right away.
You are pathetic. This show is anti-/pol/.
>>
>>136091920
The number of people who unironically replied to this weeks old pasta just depresses me of the reality that /pol/ is an even bigger shithole filled with the worse newfags possible.
>>
File: asian face 1490382503015.jpg (75KB, 1080x787px) Image search: [Google]
asian face 1490382503015.jpg
75KB, 1080x787px
>>136106304
Don't tell me you think she's smart just because she completed a degree...
>>
>>136106183
Shit, that's a really good idea!
If you're there you need to discredit her.
>>
>>136106531
how is it anti-pol?
I attack my opponents oldfag status for even assuming that im from reddit, anyone who thinks I do that shit can gargle a cock.
>>
>>136106246
Inventions like the radio and the TV allowed politicians to broadcast their message to the average voter. Naturally, politicians had to dumb the language down in their speeches to match reading level of a below-average IQ voter.

How much support would a presidential candidate garner if he used this sort of language in a speech?

"I can never hear but with veneration and love, from a retreat which I had chosen with the fondest predilection, and, in my flattering hopes, with an immutable decision, as the asylum of my declining years: a retreat which was rendered every day more necessary as well as more dear to me, by the addition of habit to inclination, and of frequent interruptions in my health to the gradual waste committed on it by time. On the other hand, the magnitude and difficulty of the trust to which the voice of my Country called me, being sufficient to awaken in the wisest and most experienced of her citizens, a distrustful scrutiny into his qualifications, could not but overwhelm with dispondence, one, who, inheriting inferior endowments from nature and unpractised in the duties of civil administration, ought to be peculiarly conscious of his own deficiencies."

-George Washington

https://www.archives.gov/exhibits/american_originals/inaugtxt.html
>>
>>136105390
How old are you? Fuck off
>>
>>136106304
how so? got any funny examples?
>>
>>136106183
I seriously appreciate advice like that. Until a few mobths ago I was a machine gunner. I have utterly no idea how legal shit works. These lawyers are the C students of rural hayseed colleges. Whilst I know theyre fucking incompetent and doing shit wrong im kinda hamstrung by the fact that I know jack shit about how to call them on it.
>>
>>136107918
"With all do respect your honor, she hasn't had a therapy session one on one to determine something like that and is going off what my mother tells her." You've got to be nice when you say something like that, at least nice to the judge.
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.