[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Infantalization of youth= White Genocide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 42

File: tinder.jpg (53KB, 319x454px) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
53KB, 319x454px
Have you noticed that (((they))) are pushing this bs narrative that it's acceptable for white women to act like kids when they are aged adults?
>"30 is the new 20"
No. Increased life expectancy still does not change fertility rates. Peak fertility is 26-28, less if you drink/ do drugs (which is nearly all modern western women)
>"But with modern technology women can get pregnant into their 40's..."
Seriously? No wonder rates of autism are sky rocketing. Most doctors say you should be having your LAST baby by 35.
>"But muh career..."
Your bachelors degree is now basically your high school diploma 25 years ago. As women don't really go into skilled trades, meaning the ones intending to make the most money do traditional post secondary degrees, most can't even APPLY to jobs in their fields before they have a Masters and are midway into their 20's.
>At the age of 30, I have maybe 8 or 9 friends who have children, only one with more than one. Meanwhile shitskins are coming over at 20 years of age with 4 kids no crippling debt and are given the social services they need to get on their feet.
>>
Girls start puberty before boys, so they start to mature earlier. The only issue is that when boys mature into adults the girls don't follow them.
Women are forever locked into teenage maturity, you cannot compare them to male adults. Simple things like personal accountability or responsibility just don't compute to the female brain.
>>
>>135666270
Nobody is pushing a narrative. People are making choices. Stop acting like these people aren't responsible for their own decisions.
>>
See that's the thing although: I went to raves and had a blast in college, but I stopped that at 25. I have no time limit on when I can have kids. I'm now 30 and there are SOOOO many women still doing this. And they don't get how utterly unattractive it is. DESU it probably wasn't cool when I did, but especially for women like how TF to you justify pumping Molly and other hard drugs into your system when you have a maximum of 5 years to have healthy children. No matter what society of your current government tells you, women and men's primary duty in life is to pass on our genes, which are being ruined by these ageing sluts.
>>
File: w7MedJD.png (282KB, 656x935px) Image search: [Google]
w7MedJD.png
282KB, 656x935px
>>135667135
Society doesn't play out in a vacuum. The decisions of these women to indulge in arrested development and put "muh career" before kids, is a direct result of Jews doing their best to destroy the nuclear family. Stop being so naive.
>>
>>135667340
Okay so you can't get laid and you're blaming women for being childish?

Nobody has a "duty" to reproduce. People can do what they want.
>>
>>135667891
Oh please shut the fuck up you delusional nazi.

People are choosing not to have kids of their own volition not because they're brainwashed by the jews.

The same thing is happening in Japan and there are no jews over there.
>>
I've fucked 92 women and I'm also divorced, getting laid isn't the problem. I thought by now women would be way past partying but its like since we don't denegrate sluts anymore it never stops.
>>
>>135668128
> Jews have to be in a country to actively subvert it

Thanks for the tip mate
>>
None of the hot ones have kids, the ones that did were either religious or extremely basic bitches. Like, I knew some hard 10's intelligent well breed, none are reproducing. Fuck outta here limey, this isn't about me.
>>
>>135668388
How and, more importantly, why are the jews subverting Japan?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>135668128
>reddit spacing
Now I understand.
>>
>>135667891
lmfao, breeders are so retarded, it's always the low IQs that shit out kids without a second thought as to the consequences
>>
>>135668128

>The same thing is happening in Japan and there are no jews over there.

They're not even fucking eachother either.

It's just a real life mouse utopia experiment where japanese herbivore "neets" are beautiful ones.
>>
>>135666270
What you mgtow retards have wrong is that it isn't the women alone who decide when to have children. My gf I've been together with for a decade would want our first child when ever I wanted to make one. I like he idea and often use it as dirty talknto turn her on. But the real fact is that I am such a lazy videogame playing manchild that the idea of having a kid just sounds so freaking BOTHERSOME that I just can't be arsed to make one yet. I'm 29 btw and she is 28. I like to think that well, we still have like 5 years time to consider this.
>>
>>135667891
I'm 29 without children. I'm fully red pilled, but am waiting till next year. You're wrong.
>>
>>135668672
Because they're high-IQ competition, you fucking retard. Same reason why they're so desperate to subvert and destroy white countries. We're a threat to their hegemony.
>>
Oy vey women are supposed to act like serious business CEOs cold and callous.
>>
>>135668128
Show tits or get the fuck out.
>>
I'm not MGTOW and I'm not a NEET. Lucrative career, no debt, small house but I own don't rent, good looks, I've had enough partners that I could settle down with one no problem. My major concern is none of these supposed "more mature" women I grew up with are like that. They are either still living at home or being hypergomus sluts with dudes making more money than jesus.
>>
>>135668332
If you've fucked 92 women and been divorced then you're probably pretty degenerate yourself. Don't throw stones in glass houses.

>>135668681
Yeah you got me bro. I'm from Reddit and the JIDF and I'm here to trick the goyim into believing that there is no Jewish conspiracy. But you damn goyim are getting clever! Well spotted.

>>135668786
I'm aware of that but how are the jews involved? There are no jews in Japan. People are just choosing careers over children. It's a common trend in all developed countries.

>>135669086
But they already control the world according to you. You guys are so delusional it's hilarious.
>>
File: 1498967197970.jpg (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1498967197970.jpg
44KB, 657x527px
>>135666270
Man I'd smash Stacie all day and night

Didn't read your retarded post tho, sorry
>>
>>135666270
My 21 yo white gf is 2 months pregnant.

Fuck you Merkel.
>>
Negative ghost rider, men and women are not equal and it's actually a challange to be a stud. Again, this isn't about me. I'm also noticing that 30 year old women basically look 23 or 43 not a lot of in between. Women who I would ideally start a family with from a biological not sociological standard (20-24) are actually too stupid to talk to.
>>
>>135669261
>I'm aware of that but how are the jews involved?

They aren't, that's my point.
>>
File: (you).png (396KB, 680x639px) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
396KB, 680x639px
>>135668128
Hello u/anon, now fuck off >>>/r/eddit
>>
>>135669251
I have some bad news if your waiting for the women to mature. It doesn't happen. You will always have to act as a father role or mentor to your wife. I wasted my 20s waiting for a girl that doesn't exist. The sooner you understand females cap off at teenage mentality the better.
>>
>>135668128
Why do you space so much? You know that

>Oh please shut the fuck up you delusional nazi.

>People are choosing not to have kids of their own volition not because they're brainwashed by the jews.

>The same thing is happening in Japan and there are no jews over there.

can be written as:

Oh please shut the fuck up you delusional nazi. People are choosing not to have kids of their own volition not because they're brainwashed by the jews. The same thing is happening in Japan and there are no jews over there.

There is zero reason to think that each sentence warrants its own paragraph.

I agree that it isn't something 'unnatural', or that the Jews are having to try so hard to force people to be degenerate. All the Jews do is push the culture in a certain direction and siphon money away from the working class. The final red pill is that the vast majority of people (women to a much higher degree) can have their fundamental thinking changed without objecting, so long as the primitive parts of their brain remain satisfied. Most people will be satisfied with hedonistic lives, since they provide immediate reward and don't require much investment.

On the other hand, if brought up in a certain fashion, people can also be content with a very traditional lifestyle, which can result in a very productive and cohesive society, that would be harder to subvert, and will either perish through war or collapse, or continue to live.
>>
I don't blame women at all, who is in a hurry to be an "adult"? The 9-5, the brat kids, the stress, staying home on the weekends, what a boring life style. I know you have to grow up some day but still. I think women should spend their youth having as much fun as possible, and then when she is ready settle down. If not, she will get bored 5 years into the marriage and cheat, run off with some "fun" guy etc then you're really screwed. Let her get every bit of "youth" out of her system first, then marry her.

That goes to you guys that are in hurry for marriage and kids too, get a fucking life you nerds. Go out for once and live a little.
>>
>>135669473
Be a good father and keep your child safe, but aware of the world.
>>
Stupid tradcucks enabled all this anyway. Any men who tried to change things and called women out on their bullshit was dragged down like crabs in a bucket by you fags.

>s-shut up there's no problem with women, if they divorce men and take their money and kids it's just because they weren't Real Manâ„¢ enough, bitter white CIS male virgin, just find a unico......I mean a good woman, muhsoggyknee

It's your fucking fault. Enjoy your collapse.
>>
So what's a "little bit of youth?" Because I'm fucking 30 and these chicks are still on snapchat. It's actually sad. How many cocks/ years do they have to run around like degenerate slags before they are finally ready to settle down?
>>
>>135669836
Why do you care how I format my posts?

I don't necessarily disagree with what you're saying but it seems like when stormfags notice a trend like declining birthrates in developed nation they immediately blame the jews. It's confirmation bias.

There are a multitude of factors that contribute to these declining birthrates but since stormfags are simple minded they like to simplify very complex issues to make them easier to digest and push their own agenda.
>>
>>135670213

Usually around age 30 - 35. Why the hurry? Why aren't you on snapchat as well, and hooking up with random girls as well? Why do you hate fun?
>>
Why does it matter what they are doing. Everyone should live the life they wanna live. There are plenty of women out there, all with their own minds and perceptions of life and the universe. Just because you lived a party life and are just now starting to take on some responsibility does not mean everyone is living that party life. Pull your thumb out your ass and quit worrying about others and society. Big world out there, go be with the society you wanna be with.
>>
Because I'd rather not have autistic kids? Your last healthy baby for women should be 35. Didn't we use to shame women for being unmarried by 25? I had plenty of fun in my youth, time and place.
>>
>>135670402
Declining birthrates is pretty easy to figure out. Birth control and abortion are the reason. Girls can take 200 loads of hot cum and never have a kid. Not rocket science to figure out the cause.
>>
Also here's another thing. When I was in High School fifteen years ago, you were a slut if your kill count was higher than ten. That's about twenty today, but I've met women who live in major citys who think nothing about breaking tipple digets.
>>
>>135669863
It's actually the opposite of this. Women who get into serious relationships earlier make better wives, as it is all they know. Women who screw around a lot in their teens to late 20s are bad wife material, and have a higher chance of cheating on you, as women build a composite perfect boyfriend in their head that is comprised of all the best qualities of their exs. If you are deficient in one or a couple of these areas (in spite of being perfect in most others), there is a high chance she will cheat. For example, you can be a jacked alpha male who treats her nice, is a good dad, and makes a good living, but if you only have a 5 inch dick and her composite ideal man has an 8 inch dick cause that's what one of her exes had, there is now a high chance she will cheat on you to fulfill that one deficiency.
>>
>>135668128
>eople are choosing not to have kids of their own volition not because they're brainwashed by the jews.

I am a good counter-example to your point but we all know how much people like ignoring counter-examples.

>Not choosing to have kids because of the current economic situation
>Have degree and work in related field yet struggle to survive

I would love to have kids but in my current situation it would be irresponsible of me to bring new life into this world when I cannot provide adequately.
>>
>>135666270
But women ARE like children.
Also, the immigration you speak of is literally importing debt and creating additional wage slaves.
>>
>>135670440
Stop replying to this kike shill
>>
finally more people notice this. keep up the good work
>>
>>135670402
>Why do you care how I format my posts?
I don't like to scroll

And yea it's multifaceted (economy, culture, politics). People in general just look for bullet point reasons as to why the world is a fuck, when that does absolutely nothing except allow others to dismiss you (and reinforce their confidence in their bullet points) when you spout your list.
>>
>>135668128
this shit of millennial women mentality is exactly why I'm hitting on 13 year old girls in the first place dumb cunt
>>
>>135668128
>people's surroundings and their culture doesn't influence their decisions

We've been told for years we need to stop having babies. Then once the population trend from that becomes clear, oh boy goyim looks like we need to import migrants cause you're not having babies!

Japan is different because it's a highly densely populated and small island + smaller islands. Having a smaller fertility rate isn't itself a bad thing, it's when we're subsidizing the multiplying numbers of every non white group that it becomes a problem.
>>
>>135671077

Women enjoy sex, you literally don't want women to enjoy themselves. Guys like you come off as bitter because they're not getting laid. A "slut" is a girl who fucks literally any guy, a girl that goes out and wants to enjoy her beauty with hot, tall hung guys is not a slut at all.
>>
>>135669863
stop pretending you aren't a woman
>>
>>135670440
Why waste money, time, and happiness on a woman I won't be with in the long run? You are probably one of those idiots who would be willing to pay 5K a month to live in a small apartment in the city rather than use that same money to buy and pay the mortgage on a fucking mansion 15 miles outside the city. Basically, quality men who don't like the current dating scene are the same types of people who are smart enough to realize that high rent is stupid when you want to own in the long run.
>>
>>135671168
Those are valid reasons not to have kids. However, if poor immigrants manage to have 6 kids on welfare I'm pretty sure you can find a way to have a couple.

It's never been easier to have kids. If you can't afford it, the state will take care of them for you.

>>135670812
Okay, again I don't disagree, those are definitely factors. So why blame all this on the Jews? It's much more complex than that.
>>
>>135671394
>inb4 false claim of "i wasn't trying to hide it"
>>
>>135666270
Men do more drugs than women

Men have more interracial sex than women

Men have sex with more partners than women

Keep crying autistic virgins
>>
>>135667991
>What is an argument
>>
>>135668672
They know that any country with dedication will exterminate them when needed. Their guilt trip doesn't work on them either.
>>
File: 1500210389964.png (244KB, 1200x4168px) Image search: [Google]
1500210389964.png
244KB, 1200x4168px
>>135669261
Men and women were not created equal
>>
i'm 28...
I can count in my things the girls before 30 that I know that already have kids. (i'm talking about white, middle-class people)

many of those girls (well, mostly adult women) party hard every weekeend since they're in their teens.

the thing is, if they dont have their parents, they may have the state supporting them. but we, men, are screwed
>>
>>135671372
No, a slut is a woman who lets a guy fuck her on the first date, and average time with a partner is less than a month. Also, any woman with a partner count over 3 by the end of high school, and 6 by the end of college is a useless slut.
>>
How TF does that even make sense? If men are more promiscuious than women, but the population is roughly 50/50, WTF are we having sex with? Double standards are double standards for a reason my youth
>>
>>135671146

Your entire posts just reeks of insecurity, yuck

>>135671170

Women are children, yet its men that are dropping out of society, playing video games in their 20's, smoking weed every day, still living at home in their 20's, not working career jobs, dropping out of college etc

but yeah women are the "children"......retard
>>
File: 435435.png (640KB, 1121x711px) Image search: [Google]
435435.png
640KB, 1121x711px
>>135668128
one day you will wake up and read between the lines.

>there is time goyim! no need to get married early!
>there is nothing harmful by having babies in your 30's! science says no!
>uhappy in your current relationship? try open relationship!

pic fucking related
>>
>>135671250
Yeah but with stormfags it's not even a bullet point list. It's just "the jews". It's their perennial scapegoat and it leads to intellectual laziness to just blame everything on the jewish boogeyman.

>>135671314
It is a bad thing for the Japanese economy. You understand that for the economy to grow, the population has to grow as well right?

There is NOTHING preventing people from having babies today. In fact, its easier than ever. In England, the state will give you a free house and generous allowance if you have children. So there's really no excuse. It's a personal choice. Nothing more.
>>
File: 143269225222.jpg (262KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
143269225222.jpg
262KB, 1536x2048px
>>135666270
Women should be property.
>>
>>135666270
>Peak fertility is 26-28

You are already off by roughly 10 years, lmao.
>>
>>135671474
It isn't more complex then that though. It's not like people just stopped having sex, there is more sex then ever. Women are the gatekeepers of children, it's "Her Choice". So when you see the decline in the birthrates, it's 100% linked to birth control and abortion. There is no jew conspiracy about it.
>>
>>135666270
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1YXJztbY2fx
>>
there are plenty of women with "if you're right-wing, voter of the local trump equivalent, etc dont even talk to me" but this is woman that are reaching the wall. they dont have the choice to discard man late they're in their peak. they're going to die alone.

but i'm sorry for that. because the worst thing is not women dying alone with their cats. the problem is that we, men, are the ones subsidizing this
>>
>>135666270
>Have you noticed that (((they))) are pushing this bs narrative that it's acceptable for white women to act like kids when they are aged adults?

It's not the jew's fault. It's white women themselves pushing that idea. Peter Pan syndrome.
>>
>>135669261
>I'm aware of that but how are the jews involved? There are no jews in Japan. People are just choosing careers over children. It's a common trend in all developed countries.

Someone missed the reference to the mouse utopia experiment

When too many people occupy one space, social norms and mating patterns change. Many men begin to withdraw, women start acting dominant, a very small number of men have all the sex, etc. Very similar to present conditions. It's the John C Calhoun mouse experiment.

To tie that in though, in Western/white countries (not so much Japan), primarily Jewish media and cultural outlets are encouraging this and making it worse (women in the work place, promiscuity, college for everyone, etc) even though these have all had negative impacts. Women are unhappier then ever, compared to when they primarily found purpose in having a family. Women in the work force have also fucked us all over, since doubling the supply of labor has allowed companies to lower their wages to the point where now it's NECESSARY for both parents to work, where as in the recent past one salary could sustain a family. All of this going on while bringing in and subsidizing the growth of non white populations in our countries
>>
File: teens.png (63KB, 1329x645px) Image search: [Google]
teens.png
63KB, 1329x645px
Extended adolescence is a relatively new phenomenon. Want to have your mind blown? The whole concept of teenagers didn't exist before the 1950s. Yes, the teen years existed but adolescence back then was relatively short. Children were expected to become young adults when they hit their teen years. Teens weren't seen as older children, they were seen as younger adults and were held to standards befitting that status.
By creating an in-between status called the teenager, the extension of adolescence was normalized. Eventually it extended into twenties and now is stretching even further.
>>
>>135671748

Umm sorry you don't get to define what a "slut" is, you don't write the dictionary sweetie There is no magical number to be a "slut", and if there was one you would probably call your own mother a slut because 99% chance she fucked other guys before she met your daddy.
>>
>>135672081
does the southern american accent sound as exotic and prestigious to a bong as the bong accent sounds to a burger?
>>
>>135671474
>Those are valid reasons not to have kids. However, if poor immigrants manage to have 6 kids on welfare I'm pretty sure you can find a way to have a couple.

Immigrants can have 6 kids on wellfare all they want. I work in a school in a poor neighborhood and I see the shit children they produce.

I want to provide adequately if I have a child. A proper education with proper food / nutrients. If I am struggling to pay rent this is not going to happen.
>>
>>135671784
It's actually the opposite. I'm an elitist who has a high moral and ethical code. I have a nice face, job, dick and body, with my only deficiency being that I'm slightly shorter than the average man, clocking in at 5'7". If I really wanted, I could fuck fat, ugly, or slutty chicks every night of the week. But those hookups would be shallow and empty. If I want a relationship, I want it with someone who wants one too, not someone who wants me to commidicize them, and them commidicize me.
>>
>>135671970
>You understand that for an economy to grow, the population has to grow as well right?

That's not true at all. Generating wealth and value is what grows an economy, not more bodies. The Japanese are investing in automation as we should be doing. Automation is inevitable anyway, and guess what, all the low skill workers are gonna be out on their asses when it happens. Bringing in millions to do low skill work just before automation hits is suicide. What will happen when millions from different races are all unemployed and competing for a dwindling number of jobs?
>>
>>135666270
You are implying a lot of facts
>>
File: 5464566456456.png (821KB, 1683x912px) Image search: [Google]
5464566456456.png
821KB, 1683x912px
>>
>>135666270
>No wonder rates of autism are sky rocketing
Late pregnancy is not the only or largest factor in this.
>>
>>135672176
This. If you weren't of above average intelligence, you were expected to drop out of high school at 14 to 16 and just start working. In the course of 80 years, we went from people becoming adults at 14 to people not becoming adults until around 30 (on average).
>>
>>135672066
I agree. People are choosing to use contraceptives to avoid getting pregnant because they don't want to have kids.

>>135672153
There are issues arising from having women enter the workforce. The cost of living is getting higher relative to the average salary.

These are valid points that need to be addressed. But blaming everything on "da joos" is just silly and ultimately counter productive since it stifles productive discourse.
>>
>>135672408

You realize women go through phases of hooking up, and then can still want a real relationship later right? Not every girl wants to settle down with a guy she met when she was 19. Jesus christ.
>>
File: 1499564448170.jpg (145KB, 2000x926px) Image search: [Google]
1499564448170.jpg
145KB, 2000x926px
>>135672408
>doesn't make excuses
>disciplined worldview
this triggers the autists
>>
>>135672201
Confirmed for slut.
>>
File: 1501358571610.jpg (3MB, 4920x4161px) Image search: [Google]
1501358571610.jpg
3MB, 4920x4161px
>>135672716
Hooking up frequently utterly wrecks a woman's ability to pair bond well.
>>
Your daily reminder that being a slut as a man > being a slut as a woman
>>
>>135671559
yes

no

no

no

no
>>
>>135672654
Women entering the workforce is why the wages suck, as it effectively doubled the labor pool while the demand for labor stayed the same. That's why the only jobs that pay well today are jobs performed by only one gender (and the government is fucking this up now with immigration) like Nursing, Engineering, and high skill manual labor like oil drilling or mining.
>>
>>135672365
Are you a teacher? What does your wife/gf do? How can you be struggling to pay rent as a teacher?

I'm assuming you're American so I don't know how it works over there but in England you get quite generous child benefits if you're unable to adequately provide for your kids.

>>135672426
But you need people to consume the goods that you've produced! That's why population growth is good for the economy.

Why do you think that the American economy is stronger than ours? Because you have 350 million people and we only have 60.
>>
File: 5646464645.png (610KB, 1423x855px) Image search: [Google]
5646464645.png
610KB, 1423x855px
>>135672518
>>
>be 26
>never partied, got drunk, fucked bitches, had fun
>too old now

>tfw there is no after life, just one chance and you fucked it all up
Thank god we have no guns here or I'd have gone on a shooting spree by now
>>
>>135672862

You can post as many autistic graphs and data charts as you want, its not going to change anything buddy.
>>
>>135672908
Yes well we can't exactly go back now can we?
>>
File: 34653543.png (536KB, 1688x878px) Image search: [Google]
34653543.png
536KB, 1688x878px
>>135672988
>>
>>135672654
>But blaming everything on "da joos" is just silly and ultimately counter productive since it stifles productive discourse.

How can we have a productive discourse when you are obviously not aware of the severe cultural / socioeconomic decline that is directly correlated to the joos.

Inb4 correlation is not causation; you would truly have to be a fucking moron not to correlate our current situation back to it's root cause.
>>
File: cultureofcritique.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cultureofcritique.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>135672654
Well I don't personally follow that line, especially depending on who I'm talking to. If it's a friend/confidant, then sure I might have a word to say about that. But when talking to normies it's best avoid naming the Jew. Those who harp on it all the time are just harming the movement and discourse (as you said)

As to why one would go down that rabbit hole, it's simply to find the truth, and the truth is that there is an element of the Jewish Question in many socio political phenomena

>book recommendation if anon is curious
>>
>>135671748
You know the difference between a slut and a bitch? A slut will fuck anybody. A bitch will fuck anybody but you
>>
File: 1488848088948.jpg (111KB, 499x418px) Image search: [Google]
1488848088948.jpg
111KB, 499x418px
>>135668128
Fuck off reddit
>>
>>135668128
NO JEWS OVER THERE? ARE YOU RETARDED? YOU ARE A TRUE FAGGOT ARE YOU PROUD?
>>
>>135672862
don't bother, facts don't work on this woman
she will be here for the next few hours defending her reddit approved delusional worldview and ignoring any facts you present
she did it yesterday in another thread, 60 posts of the same shit over a period of 4 hours
at least she'll help keep the thread alive
>>
File: 1501357942265m.jpg (75KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501357942265m.jpg
75KB, 577x1024px
>>135673168
Are you retarded or just a woman?
>>
>>135672888
>I'm a virgin faggot so all other men must he too
>>
File: 6455465645.png (988KB, 1307x913px) Image search: [Google]
6455465645.png
988KB, 1307x913px
>>135673275
>>
>>135672716
Hookup culture has fucked the mentality of women, looking at men as commodities to buy (allow to date), use, and let go of. Eventually, their tastes will change to be with better men, but by that point, they will be diseased and their fertility will be lower (and have a much higher chance of producing a low quality child). Also, since that woman had been with so many men, she will get bored of the current man she is married to (unless he is literally prince charming, with a nice face, body, dick, and bank account) and look to get the thing that her man is deficient of. If her husband is a great physical specimen but not a great income earner, she'll fuck her boss to either get with him or to help climb the corporate latter to make more money. If she's with beta bucks, she'll fall back to fucking losers behind his back.
>>
>>135672908
yes. but in the end many companies shot themselves in the foot. because many of the women jobs area in irrelevant areas such as HR.

also many sexual assault cases ruined a lot of small companies. many of such acusations are completely false, of course (the word of a woman though the voice of a merchant lawyer)
>>
>>135673547
>that girl
>24
>looks 34

Jesus Christ im a 22 yr old virgin and this scares me. I'm running out of time. FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
>>135672971
>You need people to consume the goods that you've produced

That's true, but markets are largely connected now, meaning your goods can flourish in an export economy

>Why do you think the American economy is stronger than ours? Because you have 350 million people and we only have 60

Yes and no. There's a variety of factors, including population of course. But the reason the American industrial economy was so massive through the 20th century to the present is because of our massive landmass AND our population. Not having enough people to make full use of your geographic area means you're not reaching your full potential, but piling more people onto a small geography won't do much besides overcrowd, leading to unemployment (not enough jobs) and social unrest
>>
>>135672518
Now post the article Bernie wrote in the 70s about how all women fantasize about getting raped
>>
>>135673235
It actually might go back on it's own. The economy is becoming much more logic based, and in 15 years, only high skill tech jobs will likely exist. In general, women can't do these jobs, so men will retake much of the labor market and put the financial ball back in their court.
>>
>>135673320
>have to be a fucking moron
Or just blissfully unaware and holding your hands over your ears to keep it that way.
But that's a chicken and egg problem, so...
>>
>>135673068
You are only 26 magyarbro.
>>
>>135673320
It's stupid to blame everything on the jews because most of the people who benefit from the current system (financiers, CEOs of Fortune 500 companies etc...) are NOT Jewish. Is Amazon run by Jews? Didn't think so.

>>135673334
I just think it's silly to blame the Jews when you have plenty of Jews that are protesting corporate greed just as you have Jews working in finance.

Jews are not a hive mind. I just don't understand how stormfags can be so dumb as to fall for propaganda from the 1930s.
>>
>>135673547
hehehe /pol/ ruined my live. everyday I saw woman like this on the streets (market,etc), with child like this. most of times they're single, of course
>>
>>135673643

No it hasn't. I know multiple girls that hooked up a lot in college, and are now married. Not everyone is an insecure, unfuckable angry autistic virgin. When two people over the age of 24 get into a relationship, it is known that both most likely have a bit of a past, and this isn't even brought up. Its called being an adult.
>>
>>135673909
You committed so many logical fallacies in that post it's almost commendable.
>>
>>135673653
I have a working theory that women only get jobs in areas like finance and engineering because the bosses want more pussy around the office to fuck. I have a background in both these areas, and the women who did them were fucking useless, but the bosses all seemed fine with their performance (the average man did 3x the work they did with much fewer errors).
>>
>>135674001
They will be divorced by their early 30s at most.
>>
>>135673547
Looks like 20 is the new 30.
>>
>>135673909
>What is Hollywood, the Fed, and the Red Shield?
>>
What's the coorelation between a high partner count and having a lower quality kid? I know this girl Michelle who had a kid relatively young (24) shes beautiful but her kid is ugly AF and looks absolutely autistic (actually I think diagnosed) Her partner count is 260+
>>
>>135669473
how old are u?
how do u manage having a child at 21?
>>
>>135673320
The term (jews) is too broad of a term. The real issue is the networking the rich use to elevate members of their community into positions of decision makers, then decide to do social experiments on the general population. This is how they maintain their wealth, it's nothing more then networking and in-group preference.
It's not like every jewish person is in on some giant conspiracy to keep the white man down. But there are active players working to stifle competition by manipulating our society.
>>
>>135673902
Only one who ever said this to me are 40 year old single moms and 30+ lonely spinsters
No education, no job, no friends
>>
>>135674282
Boys have a penis. Girls have a vagina.
>>
>>135673724
Good points actually. In general however I'd say most economists would agree that population growth is good for the economy.

>>135673886
Why do you think women can't do tech? At my last workplace we had web developer and a C# developer who were both women.
>>
>>135674276
yes
it deteriorates your egg quality
>>
>>135674316
>It's not like every jewish person is in on some giant conspiracy
This, but it's deeper than what you portray.
Frankfurt School
Critical Theory
Lurk Moar
>>
>>135674421
nigga
at 21 you're usually still in uni and all that
probably don't own a house either
how do you have a kid at 21?
>>
>>135673886
companies don't hire based on skill anymore. this is why 95% of new companies/businesses flip on their faces.
employers are too greedy and hire people based on likability and other shit
>>
>>135674001
Just because they are married doesn't mean they aren't shitty partners. Plus, I don't really care if some dumpster fire of a girl marries a guy whose been with a lot of girls. That's fine, as they are both degenerate losers who deserve each other. The problem I have is that there are women who will fuck around with every loser on the planet then expect the nice guys who she rejected to settle for HER once either men stop paying attention to her or she starts worrying about her vagina drying up and being unable to have kids. And I think you may believe that I think every woman is like this, but I actually don't. About 50% of white women are actually still normal, and are not useless sluts. The problem is, 80% of white men are normal, meaning that 30% of normal guys who want a normal girl are gonna have to settle for a slut.
>>
Yup. Women are encouraged to get "an education", which is usually a useless liberal arts degree.

Then they are encouraged to get a "career" because they are "just as capable as men", which is really just telling women to act like men. So they take men's jobs and do them very badly.

And women are indoctrinated to think of their bodies as their personal playground: "my body, my choice ..." [crankybitch.jpeg] So they spend their youth going from man to man, like whore in slow motion, but with less money.

So finally, when she is too old to have kids, she gets desperate and finds some retard to settle down with and have one very special baby boy that she can raise to act like a girl...

Solution: Remember that women are weak, and that it was Eve who was tricked by the serpent. Their duty is to marry and give birth, and to help raise children to go to heaven.
>>
>>135674367
Highschool is more than enough, try to find a job and the rest will come if you are decent looking. Try to go out on saturdays in a bar or club.
>>
>>135673168

Yet you'll cry about where all the good men gone, and why aren't millennials men getting married?
>>
>>135674900
this is true but you also have to keep in mind that men do expect women to have a career and not just be a housewife with 4 kids
as much as id like to marry young and have kids im literally forced to follow an education
>>
>>135667991
>Okay so you can't get laid and you're blaming women for being childish?

>I went to raves and had a blast in college
Unless he's a literal gremlin, he probably had sex in college.
Hell, I'm a fat ugly fuck and even I got laid.
>>
>>135674740
This is so true. I graduated highest honors in finance and have multiple internships, yet can't even get an entry level data entry position. I have to drive a forklift in a fucking warehouse 55 hours a week. Luckily, my pay rate is slightly higher than an entry level finance position since no one wants to work manual labor and there are no spics where I live.
>>
File: george soros.jpg (265KB, 3216x2412px) Image search: [Google]
george soros.jpg
265KB, 3216x2412px
>>135666270
>Peak fertility is 26-28

not for women i don't think... i would imagine it to be like 18-20
>>
>>135675097
If you don't live at college, you likely won't get laid.
>>
File: soronery.jpg (25KB, 393x387px) Image search: [Google]
soronery.jpg
25KB, 393x387px
>>135666270
>Thread on infantalization
>On schedule, the infantile hordes stampede in to project their Ronery on "awful, despicable females".

It's too sad to laugh at.
>>
>>135672971
>Are you a teacher?
I.T + Live in So Cal. To be fair I am better off than most my friends who still live at home but it does not change the facts of my current situation.
>>
>>135666270
also is this pic real by the way or a meme ? it's just too perfect
>>
>>135675246
>ITT: Everyone imagines how females must work.
>>
File: 1492545100750.png (2MB, 1509x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1492545100750.png
2MB, 1509x1250px
>>135673909
Their solution to "corporate greed" is to increase the power of the state, and protest for everything the establishment wants (mass immigration, multi culturalism). Of course Jews don't work as a hivemind, but the comparison I make is to the Italian Mafia. Not all Italians are gangsters, and not all gangsters are Italian, but the Italian Mafia is an Italian operation- in the same way Globalism and Bolshevism are Jewish operations.

You don't need to bother calling me a stormfag considering I'm half Jewish and was raised Jewish, and came to my conclusions by pure historical and modern facts. There's a lot to "The Jewish Question" because it's just that- a question. What has the influence of Jews been on the societies, cultures, and politics of the West?

There's a lot out there if you take off the blinders.

>not relevant to the subject at hand, but relevant to beginning to question the "muh poor hapless Jews dindu nuffin" narrative
>>
>>135675246
I'm pretty sure peak fertility is as soon as the girl can birth a child, or maybe slightly after that. A girl is born with all her eggs, and they will only degrade over time.
>>
>>135675383
>I.T + Live in So Cal
There's your problem bro, come to Texas. Houston has an awesome cost of living/wage ratio. Yea the weather kinda sucks compared to Cali, but it can be a great home.
>>
>>135674998
I literally can't even get a shitty warehouse or callcenter job, even worse I'm mentally unable to do any of those. I get panic attacks just thinking about talking to strangers, handling money, and I often just bail from job interviews due to how nervous I am
But I don't want to blog and offtopic, I'll just go to bed
>>
File: 75f.jpg (73KB, 578x900px) Image search: [Google]
75f.jpg
73KB, 578x900px
>Be 28 years old since tuesday
>Got told I'm too old by 18-19 year old girls
>The same girls who say they want a daddy-dom and all that shit

Hold me, /pol/. I don't want a roastie.
>>
>>135675692
>actively encouraging califags to move to texas

SCHILL SPOTTED !
>>
>propaganda from the 1930s
Nigger antisemitism has existed for 4 thousand years in every country they reside in. Kill yourself faggot
>>
It's actually a common trend: hot people having ugly fucking kids. So having a high kill count really does degrade egg quality? You really can't turn a hoe into a house wife...
>>
>>135675704
Ok, good luck in the future tho.
>>
>>135675720
probably more about your looks just lie about your age if you can get away with it
>>
>>135675509
yeah i mean the arabs marry their daughters at 13 and they start having kids.
>>
>>135675930
They get into me at first for like a week then say "You're 10 years older and I don't think it's gonna work." Like, literally, they're all over me at the beginning.
>>
>>135675704
>panic attacks just thinking about talking to strangers
It gets easier. I recommend going somewhere out of town, well outside your circle of comfort and shame. Force yourself to start a conversation with at least 5 people. If you sperge out, whodafuk cares you don't know anyone there.
t. I've been there, still not outgoing but well into high-functioning introvert range.
>>
>>135673909
>I just don't understand how stormfags can be so dumb as to fall for propaganda from the 1930s.
Yes goyim, It's just a coincidence that all these lobbyists, producers, and Hollywood mogul types are Jews, pay it no mind, don't be a bigot.
This shit right here is why people think women are stupid.
Even fucking niggers can notice how prominent Jews are in the entertainment industry (and banking and finance), yet women seem absolutely incapable of it.
>>
File: 1493609686210.png (2MB, 1560x1830px) Image search: [Google]
1493609686210.png
2MB, 1560x1830px
>>135675503
>>
>>135668786
MUH MICE
>>
>>135676132
Then they get to know the real you.
>>
>>135675798
I'll take a /pol/ack from Cali over most of the asshats in this city.
#NotAllCuckfornians
>>
>>135671970
>You understand that for the economy to grow, the population has to grow as well right?
Please explain, you who are so wise in the ways of the world.
>>
>>135675826
high number of partners directly correlates with high usage of birth control pills and plan B morning after pills
those pills likely cause severe damage to the eggs
>>
File: 60 guys -- i dont fuck around.jpg (75KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
60 guys -- i dont fuck around.jpg
75KB, 576x1024px
>>135667991
>so you can't get laid

Holy shit, will you bitches quit with the virgin shaming already.
Just because woman can spread their skanky legs 24/7 and have a line of men waiting to blow a load in/on you doesn't make you special.
It makes you a slut.
And before you claim misogynist!!! I'll call men out for sluttish behavior too.

Here's a big fat red suppository for your ass.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201304/the-lingering-psychological-effects-multiple-sex-partners
>The Lingering Psychological Effects of Multiple Sex Partners
>When it comes to the long-term effects of multiple sex partners, less is more

Face it, women aren't genetically programmed mentally or biologically for large numbers of sex partners.
>>
>>135675704
If you have one near you, just apply to Amazon's warehouses. They don't even do an interview and you can be a literal autist and still work there.
>>
>>135666270
>Meanwhile shitskins are coming over at 20 years of age with 4 kids no crippling debt and are given the social services they need to get on their feet.

You forgot:
>Clean Criminal History
>Clean Work History
>Clean Social Media History
>>
>>135673909
>I just think it's silly to blame the Jews when you have plenty of Jews that are protesting corporate greed just as you have Jews working in finance.

Ok I am going to say this is the nicest way possible because it has become abundantly clear that you have no fucking clue what you are talking about; When people talk about the jews they do not mean every single person of jewish faith. I literally have jewish people in my family so if you are going down that road you are going to lose friend. Undoubtedly though there is a giant conspiracy that some people refer to as "Jewish Zionism"; this is directly correlated to the rothschilds and the banking / control system that has been systematically taking place. Furthermore, this all correlates directly to the ancient religions of past. Sounds crazy? I agree. True? Most definitely.

I sincerely and humbly say this to you; if you had any idea what I have been initiated into and experience in this life your mind would be fucking blown.
>>
I'm talking strictly a high partner count although, assuming all other factors are normal (drugs, weight, environment, BC) is that alone enough to damage egg quality? Because that's something I had literally never been taught, but would definitely from a biological imperative explain why the slut double standard exists
>>
File: 1501456149076.png (327KB, 589x415px) Image search: [Google]
1501456149076.png
327KB, 589x415px
>>135666270
Peak fertility is at 13 you dumb phaggit. You are based.
>>
>>135676254
i successfully jewpilled my mom, she's now just as paranoid about them as the average /pol/ack
i feel kind of bad about it, maybe i should have let her live her last few decades in blissful ignorance
>>
File: 1401522884540.jpg (130KB, 850x595px) Image search: [Google]
1401522884540.jpg
130KB, 850x595px
>>135666270
>peak fertility is 30yo hag
>>
>>135666270

Late 20s and early 30s tinder sluts are the best though... They know what they want and don't play games
>>
>>135674316
>It's not like every jewish person is in on some giant conspiracy to keep the white man down
>>135676680
>>
>>135676477
This. Depo-Provera can seriously fuck up a woman's body.
>>
>>135676218
>take pic of sperg sperging out
>send to friends. laughinggirls.jpg
>facial recognition matches you with kikebook profile
everyone knows now.
>>
>>135676788
Sure, it's a known 4chan fact now, you can feel free to blog about it with absolute confidence in Dr. Anonymous.
>>
>>135674001
>Its called being an adult.

I believe the word you're looking for is "cuck"
>>
>>135666270
Dude, this may sound shitty to some people but fuck it: I'm married and have two kids with another on the way, I cheat as much as I can (with a purpose). I use pre-washed condoms on the chicks I cheat with (kills the spermicide), the condoms also have large holes in them that I bust my dick through when I'm about to nut. I've done this with dozens of women (always using throwaway email/phone and fake name) and have definitely impregnated some of them. I encourage everyone to do this. And inb4 "nigger", I'm white and only fuck white women.
>>
>>135676986
that word lost it's actual meaning quite a while ago.
>>
File: 1495477356100.jpg (36KB, 426x434px) Image search: [Google]
1495477356100.jpg
36KB, 426x434px
>>135672971
>But you need people to consume the goods that you've produced!
Why would you produce goods if there was no market for them?
>>
>>135677203
In terms of it's "actual" internet newspeak meaning, he's using it correctly.
If you marry a woman who sluts around in college you are a cuck.
>>
>>135677123
>things that never happened.
>>
>>135676918
Damn. It really does suck being a millennial.
But I didn't mean talk to hot girls. Random people. Not that your point doesn't still apply...
>>
File: 1377322745363.jpg (60KB, 320x312px) Image search: [Google]
1377322745363.jpg
60KB, 320x312px
>>135677330
>"actual" internet newspeak meaning
>>
>>135677123

How would you explain catching chlamydia or gonorrhea?
>>
>>135677381
Hence the quotes stupid.
The word "meme" is also used completely independently from its actual definition.
>>
>>135677333
Nice numbers but it's not uncommon, elevate your game.
>>
>>135667991
>spotted the Jew
>>
>>135677526
Anon, I don't think that poster has a penis.
>>
>>135677526
Seriously, sell your bullshit to someone else.
There are plenty of naive individuals on this board who will believe anything.
>>
>>135677526
where do you meet these other women
how do you explain to your wife the nights where you don't come home
>>
Not raising your kids is a nigger thing to do, doesn't matter if you're white...
>>
>>135677854

Tinder girls are easy, and mostly gullible. Tell wife you're going to the gym or something, go fuck some random girl. Of course you don't stay the night. The real problem for this guy is catching an STD and passing it to wife. No explaining his way around that.
>>
Too bad younger girls like older dudes.
>>
>>135677526
I hope your wife is a former slut, otherwise you are a piece of human garbage for doing that to a nice girl. Guy's like you are how the courts justify modern divorce rape against men, as even though most men are good guys who get overly punished, men like you deserve to lose everything.
>>
>>135677383
God punishing the wicked?
>>
>>135668128
Hey newfag! Stick around for a few years, you'll begin to see things clearly.
>>
>>135677854
I'm a chef and have a great excuse to be out late, never stay the night though. I have been caught a few times, though.

>>135677691
Sure thing, kill yourself you worthless limp-dick.

>>135677627
Honestly I have a strange desire to conquer every good womb, making white babies is my way of justifying it. Gotta out-nigger the niggers sometimes.
>>
>>135678215

Someone is mad because they can't get laid
>>
File: 1436608377751.png (237KB, 418x441px) Image search: [Google]
1436608377751.png
237KB, 418x441px
>>135676620
>fucked 60 guys in 2 semesters
>"I don't fuck around"
>>
File: IMG_5719.jpg (76KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5719.jpg
76KB, 620x465px
What the hell has happened to men too?
>>
>>135666844
Agreed 100%. This is why entire chunks of the government are set up to simply mop up messes left by "independent" women.
>>
Do people like me just not exist? I've litterally never cheated, 92+ women, I had fun partying when it was time for that (college), and I just want one woman who will:
>Not Cheat
>Not use sex as a weapon/ put out
>Not get too fat
>Cook
>Clean
>Produce healthy beautiful kids
>>
File: 1501397731074.jpg (3MB, 3434x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1501397731074.jpg
3MB, 3434x4000px
>>135673909
Jews dont have to be a hivemind to be a Jewish question. Obviously lots of normieJews probably have no idea but it doesnt change the truth of pic related
>>
>>135677854
Shit forgot: POF and catering gigs mostly.
>>
>>135678789
>Cucked by the DNC then cucked by real life
Kek
>>
>>135667135
Let's be honest. No woman is truly responsible for the decisions she makes. There's a cushy safety net underneath her no matter what she does. Have six kids with six fathers? Have some welfare. Also, we'll send our goons out to steal money from the thug fathers you considered top-tier genetic material for the next generation. And if that doesn't work, just get close enough to a hardworking guy so that we can pin him as the father and can enslave him.
>>
>>135678215
LMAO dude my wife is amazing, a perfect catch and you sound like a salty virgin.
>>
>>135678900

>cater an event
>meet girl
>give her fake name
>get her pregnant
>ghost her
>she looks up the event
>finds company that caters
>finds you

Are you stupid, or are the women even more stupid that they don't look?
>>
>>135678900
how tall are you
how old are you
which city do you live in
which celebrity do you most resemble
on a scale of 0-10 how autistic are you
>>
>>135679194
why would u cheat on ur poor wife.. :(
>>
>>135678985

Have you ever considered that women don't want kids precisely because they don't want to risk depending on welfare or gamble their future on a marriage?
>>
>>135668128
U retarted?
>>
>>135679321
Only white women care about that shit.
>>
>>135679243
The catering shit has been event coordinators that already know the deal (cheating on their husbands), I was just telling dude where I meet chicks.

>>135679245
Wew.
>>
>>135679632
please answer
please
>>
>>135679660

Dude, finding pussy is not that hard.
>>
>>135679286
I really don't know, I've always done it (kind of runs in the family, my pops was like this).
>>
>>135679910
u really shouldnt cheat on someone u love
>>
>>135679603

No, it works for all women. Fertility rates are correlated with education and income, not race.
>>
>>135679194
One day she's either gonna stab you, fuck a nigger in your bed, or take all your shit (including your kids, who'll be lucky to see 4 days a month). But I hope those tinder sluts are worth it.
>>
File: George-H-Napheys.png (73KB, 348x448px) Image search: [Google]
George-H-Napheys.png
73KB, 348x448px
>ITT: /pol/ makes wild, inaccurate assertions on female fertility and female sexuality despite being permavirgin NEETs
>>
Best age to snag a baby mamma? (for her not me)
>>
>>135679975
Everyone says that shit but I'm just wired differently. I do love my wife, though, would do anything for her but stop cheating.
>>
>>135680040
And white women remain the only ones consistently below replacement rate.
>>
>>135679873
and? I'm trying to get a mental picture of the guy
>>
>>135680257
then u dont truly love her? lmao
just leave her if you cant stop cheating on her
>>
>>135668128
hello newfriend

now leave my board
>>
>>135680277
Because they are less likely to be poor. Feel free to believe it's all a jewish plot to deprive you of sex though.
>>
>>135674001
>using virgin as an insult
where do you think you are, roastie? ;^)
>>
Ok /pol/, tell me the problem with this scenario...

>know a 36 year old trust funder
>looks about 27, some say younger
>hangs out almost exclusively with people ages 18-28
>frequently fucks attractive girls that are barely out of high school
>says he has no plan to ever change

I envy this lifestyle. So please tell me, what's wrong with it?
>>
>>135680919
how does he do this? you mentioned trust fund, is he a sort of sugar daddy or he just flashes his wealth without sharing it?
where does he meet these girls?
how tall is he?
what city does he live in?
which celebrity does he most resemble?
>>
It gets old, and I realize after nearly 100 partners that I have literally defied the odds never catching an STI
>>
>>135680720
White women are below replacement rate because they're less likely to be poor? That doesn't make sense, especially when you consider that equally wealthy black and Hispanic women are still above replacement rate on average.
I think the only race with a lower fertility rate than white women is Indian (feather) women.
>>
>>135680313
I'm nothing special, I look like Josh Peck in the face (that's what the celebrity lookzalike shit just said). Women are just really easy.
>>
>>135677123
that's serial killer shit
enjoy a (you)
>>
>>135680919

It will be ogre very, very soon.
>>
File: image.jpg (270KB, 789x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
270KB, 789x1024px
>>135666270
>>135666844
>>135667135
>>135667340
>>135667891
>>135668332
>>135668388
>>135668659
When is everyone gona take the jail bait pill
>>
>>135666270
>Seriously? No wonder rates of autism are sky rocketing. Most doctors say you should be having your LAST baby by 35.
That doesn't cause autism you faggot. Next you'll tell me vaccines are the reason you're so fucking retarded.
>>
Exactly. Only niggers leave kids not to be raised and cheat on their women. Unless you are a totally ugly cunt either be single and sport fuck or marry one you don't mind exclusively fucking
>>
>>135681140
>how does he do this? you mentioned trust fund, is he a sort of sugar daddy or he just flashes his wealth without sharing it?

Part time drug dealer. Just weed and molly. Should have mentioned that. But most of his income is from a trust fund. He admits this.

>where does he meet these girls?

Through friends, mostly.

>how tall is he?

Around 5'9" or 5'10"

>what city does he live in?

Rural area in southwestern VA.

>which celebrity does he most resemble?

John Lennon, I guess.
>>
ITs very easy to stop your woman from acting childish. You point out they are being childish. They get mad... they dont like it... 30 mins later they correct the behavior.... rinse and repeat every 2 weeks. This fairy tale put the pussy on a pedestal is the problem.
>>
>>135681149
at bare minimum you have HPV and oral herpes, but you sweep the oral herpes under the rug because you think cold sores "don't count" even though it's the most devastating STD after HIV due to the virus' tendency to slowly ride the short nerve endings leading to your brain, resulting after a decade or two in you getting contagious herpetic lesions on your cerebral cortex that cause symptoms of dementia and alzheimers
>>
>>135667340
You're asking like there is supposed to come some reasonable explanation back.
Get a hold of yourself, man.
>>
>>135681555
Pussy isn't special, but it's important
>>
>>135681198
>That doesn't make sense

I don't know how could I explain this in an easier term. You might be retarded.

Wealthy blacks and spanics aren't above the replacement rate, I don't know where you're getting this from. This is a secular trend that works for all races.
>>
>>135674578
>Why do you think women can't do tech?
they can, but the vast majority are uninterested
>>
File: 1484620402290.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1484620402290.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>135666270
This is so frustrating. I've been trying to convince my best friend (who just turned 30) to have children with her husband because they're both white and would make good loving parents, but she always responds with "lol we have a dog, and that's more than enough!". My fiance and I are planning on having at least three children, but I'm 1/4 Korean and he's half Japanese, so we won't be able to help the white replacement rate. My other friends either had kids with browns, or have one son who was literally born with no testicles. I fear what the future will bring after the last white person is gone.
>>
File: fertilityratesoecd.gif (62KB, 459x750px) Image search: [Google]
fertilityratesoecd.gif
62KB, 459x750px
>>135681882
>Wealthy blacks and spanics aren't above the replacement rate
But they are.
Poor whites are also below replacement rate, pic related.
Hell, a lot of the poorest Eastern Europe countries have lower fertility rates than the US.
>>
>>135681616

I'm somewhat near 100, but I always make the girl prove she's clean. No proof, no dick. So basically I'm fucking tinder sluts and getting them cured of the STDs as a side effect. It's a public health service I provide, really.
>>
>>135681932
I don't know how people live with their girl for years without impregnating her. Some of you guys know what I mean.
>>
>>135681932
Shit that's close enough to white East Asians are pretty much white anyway
>>
>>135682127
So yea, this whole "they have more kids because they're poorer" argument doesn't make sense, otherwise countries like Poland and Czech Republic would have higher fertility rates than places like the US, or at least fertility rates that are on par.
>>
>>135681616
>oral herpes
To which HSV do you refer, if it's HSV1 then I'm sorry to say chances are you have it as well. Most people get it as children sharing utensils and cups and the like. It's what causes "mouth ulcers", not just lesions around the lips.
>>
Neither actually, I have an extremely high immune system. Even when my old GF cheated and caught ghonoriah I didn't catch it from her and we never used condoms. Pretty sure they vacinate for HPV now and oral herpies is already infecting 90% but yeah specifically tested for both herpies types and was negative for both. Crusader blood
>>
>>135682165
how do you make her prove it?
how do you even get to 100 girls? how long do you spend with one girl, like one week?
if you switched to a new girl every week nonstop, it would take you 13 years to reach 100 girls
>>
>>135671764
>If men are more promiscuious than women
They aren't. It's the same problem as when a few men become multi-billionaires, and the conclusion is that all men make a lot more money than women. Same here, a few hyper-Chads hit up a very large percentage of the women, but most men are either without or just in a regular relationship. Most men aren't going out all the time and sleeping with new women constantly, but many women might sleep with the one man that gets a reputation for whatever reason.
>>
>>135681932
>"lol we have a dog, and that's more than enough!"
This fucking mentality is insane.
Just ask them who they think is going to take care of them when they're old and frail. No fucking dog is going to do that shit, and we all know how horrible nursing homes are.
Good on you for not being a shit, though.
>>
>>135682641
my math is wrong
>>
>>135682641
dudemathlmao
There are 52 weeks in a year anon.
>>
>>135682127

I don't think that picture supports any of your claims. Your can't just take the fertility rates of entire nations like that and make these kinds of broad assumptions.

If anything the average OECD rates support the evidence that the more money your have the less likely to have kids you are but even that is a broad assumptions.
>>
>>135667891
>Jews doing their best to destroy the nuclear family
So Jews are working to destroy even their own families?
>>
>>135682310
The more I came in my exgf, every time, and she wouldn't get pregnant (pill,iud) the more my mind would start to rationalize that she (or me) wasn't fertile and I'd start thinking about fucking other bitches
>>
>>135674593
>it deteriorates your egg quality
woah? Source? If this is true it is important to spread the info. Also is it the amount of different partners or sex in general?
>>
>>135682531

Eastern European countries aren't starving poor anymore. They are the countries that have been sucking up the jobs inside the EU.
>>
>>135682641

They get tested and show me results. I'm currently with 3 girls off tinder/bumble, and 2 girls from my university. It gets tiresome to juggle them all, so I keep the best one or two for FWB and doing shit together and move on from the rest
>>
>>135682862
>If anything the average OECD rates support the evidence that the more money your have the less likely to have kids
No, not really, especially when you look at >>135682531, which mainly compares European and North American countries.
The poorest countries there (based on GDP per capita) are Poland, Slovak Republic, Hungary, Czech Republic, Greece, and Portugal, all of which have a GDP per capita below $20k USD, and all of which have fertility rates below average.
>>135683308
And yet the actual income of the populace in these countries remains much lower than most of Europe.
>>
>>135681501
Disgusting.
>>
Yeah was thinking the same thing. Might explain why so many tier 1 women produce shit quality women. I posted above somewhere, but this chick Michelle I know absolutely beautiful but a filthy slut (litterally 260+ partners) good genes but produced a ugly autistic kid at 24
>>
>>135682553
yes, HSV1, and I already addressed your perspective. You're one of those people who thinks cold sores "don't count"
Without fail, you people always blurt out this identical list of stale talking points to rationalize spreading your disease without warning
Yes, I have oral herpes, I got it from a virgin whose diseased whore mother kissed her on the mouth too much as a child
That doesn't excuse her not telling me she had it
People like you are cognitively identical to those bugchasers/gift givers who spread HIV on purpose
You intentionally hide behind linguistic voodoo to further conceal your evil, you spread the "cold sores" meme to trick naive clean kids into thinking it's a natural part of the human condition and that everyone breaks out in "cold sores" when it's cold outside or it's the body's reaction to being infected by the cold virus or whatever
so when "cold sores" come up in conversation, these kids think nothing of it, and once they catch them it's too late
>>
>>135682310
I've known her husband since highschool and he always expressed a desire to be a father, so it's insanely selfish on her part. Poor guy is going to resent the hell out of her down the road, I'm afraid.
>>135682361
Honorary?
>>135682797
Thanks! I try my best to convey the same message to her, but she says it's pointless to worry about something that far ahead. It's very disappointing.
>>
>>135683308
>poland
>czech republic
>eastern european

specifically, the czech republic is pretty developed, i mean i know it has a funky sounding name, but that doesn't make it inferior
>>
>>135683434

>much lower than most of Europe

As does living expenses. Seriously Eastern Europe has it easy compared to actual poverty shitholes. Sorry but this is a secular trend, and remember that I said it doesn't correlate with only wealth but education, which is why millenials are also avoiding kids while being poor.
>>
>>135683434
Oh, and Turkey and Mexico are also extremely poor, though they're the outliers in this case, and both are extremely religiously homogeneous.
IIRC both are over 90% Muslim/Christian.
>>
>>135672009

/thread
>>
File: cool_starry_bra.jpg (553KB, 1840x1348px) Image search: [Google]
cool_starry_bra.jpg
553KB, 1840x1348px
>>135677123

pic related
>>
Cry me a fucking river, you and 92% of the population
>>
>>135674316
Uploaded this on /gif/:
>>>/gif/11025862
>>
>>135683663
50-90% of the population man. Most people didn't get it from having sex or even kissing, and many aren't even aware they have it. You might want to find something else to be pissed off about, this is just retarded.
>>
I'm writing a little manifesto about the infantilization of the US, it extends to both genders and there are a million little subtle ways they program you.
>>
>>135683046
Only natural.
>>
>>135683917
Yeah that's correct. Americans look at the median salary and say to themselves"holy shit that is low, people there are poor", but that's just an international perspective, internally, within the country itself, people who live off internationally "poor" wages live better than most americans do on their salaries due to the expenses of living in america
>>
>>135683917
>Seriously Eastern Europe has it easy compared to actual poverty shitholes.
But it doesn't have it easy compared to wealthier countries, despite not having as high a fertility rate, which kind of defeats your argument.
You stated that white women weren't having kids because they're less likely to be poor, I posted countries that are mainly white that still have lower-than-average fertility rates that are much poorer than the average western country.
If anything, it shows that white women are much less willing to breed than even Asians.
At least Asians have the benefit of having 2-4 billion of them already on the planet.
>>
>>135673714
Having kids literally sucks the life out of bitches bro.
>>
>>135684370
Stale meme imo
>>
>>135675692
>come to Texas.

Fuck off faggot. We're full.
>>
>>135673547
Implying they're not the same.
>>
>>135684077
Check'd
Would be perfect if the music weren't drowning out the speech.
>>
>>135684370
Nah, Lauren Southern doesn't have any kids, and she looks like a 29 year old at 22.
It still boggles my mind that she's only 2 years older than me.
>>
>>135678843
back to the future, bro. you;ll be luck to get half of the fucking wish list.
>>
>>135681501
Abingdon? Lebanon? Bristol? Wise? Because I know a couple of dudes who could fit this bill. Anyone who's reading this and jelly, don't be...girls in southwest VA are slags and the pickings are slim.
>>
>>135685244
1) learn to cook, women can't cook for shit
2) clean your own house, why would you ever leave that to someone else

everything else is pretty easy to find. the situation is not as cataclysmic as you people make it out to be
>>
>>135684303
>You stated that white women weren't having kids because they're less likely to be poor

Not just poor, uneducated poor. Huge difference. I don't know what the breakpoint in wealth determines how many kids you're likely to have, but the decision to have have kids or not is entirely rational and not something driven by race. Even truly poor people who still somehow keep having babies are actually acting in self interest.
>>
File: smithers.jpg (7KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
smithers.jpg
7KB, 250x230px
>>135668128
>shut the fuck up you delusional nazi
>>
>>135675246
It begins to really plummet for women after 20, yeah. I personally wouldn't breed with anyone older than 25.
Being the delusional roasties they are, though, they think they'll be able to have healthy children well into their 30s and 40s. Prepare for many more cat lady suicides within the next several decades...
>>
>>135683713
Is her husband expressing his desires to his wife or only you?
Maybe he has to be more dominant in this.
Then again, it sounds like she might be a lost cause if she's so stubborn about it.

>>135684952
Holy fuck, I thought she was in her 30's.
>>
>>135680919
It's an empty and unfulfilling life that serves no purpose. He's just wondering from one sloppy, wet hole to another. These girls are only spreading it for pills or cash, which compounds the empty feeling.
>>
>>135685647
>Not just poor, uneducated poor.
Uhh, okay, those EE countries are also uneducated and poor, so I don't see where you're going with this.
The point isn't whether or not it's entirely rational, it's that, when it comes down to brass, the numbers don't lie; white women just don't breed more than non-white women.
Period, in all walks of life, at all ages, in almost all denominations (Christian, atheist, non-believer, agnostic, etc.).
It's a shame, but that's just how it is, on the bright side none of us will be around when the west does eventually fall, so it's kind of a moot point at this point.
>>
>>135686008
>Uhh, okay, those EE countries are also uneducated and poor, so I don't see where you're going with this.

Is that why BMW and Mercedes are outsourcing their engineering departments to places like Romania?
>>
>>135686008
Meh, no matter how fast arabs and blacks reproduce, it's nothing compared to how fast they can kill each other the next time they perceive a slight offense over some bullshit.
Asians will probably inherit the earth, and i'm not thrilled about that but you know what, it's fine. they're not horrible
>>
>>135667891
Maybe I don't want kids because they're annoying, unpredictable and expensive?
>>
>>135671720
Not disagreeing that multitudes of sex partners are bad, but you have to have data on this for men too to make a valid comparison dipshit
>>
File: cgaahaahddhg.jpg (143KB, 908x927px) Image search: [Google]
cgaahaahddhg.jpg
143KB, 908x927px
>>135686251
>Is that why [anecdotal evidence]
Oh boy, here we go.
>>135686254
Depends on the Asian though.
After all, a lot of people consider Arabs to be Asian (and many of them are, central Asia has a pretty decent population).
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-31-23-07-14.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-31-23-07-14.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>135667135
People have responsibility but it's disingenuous to say that culture (TV, internet, friends, etc.) doesn't influence people. Today's ideal woman is not the ideal woman of 50 years ago. And the differences between those two ideals contribute to the literal death of our culture. It's eating itsself.
>>
>>135685817
He used to joke around about it back in the day, but now that I'm closer to her, she's the one relaying his sentiments to me. She swears he says it's fine with him, but that urge is only going to grow stronger with time. He's too much of a pushover to be firm with her.
>>
>>135686806
>anecdotal evidence

Not really. When I say uneducated poor I mean people without any sort of marketable skills to participate in the job market on any meaningful way.

Now Eastern Europe can't be stealing jobs from west of the Rhine and stay hopelessly uneducated at same time. Seriously what do you think EE countries are, some African shithole? They're the only countries in the EU that have been growing steadily since the crisis.
>>
>>135687397
Much of the job growth in those countries is in areas where education isn't a major factor, such as manufacturing, so I'm not sure where you're going with this.
EE is not any more educated than the rest of the west, and it still has lower fertility rates.
>>
>Most doctors say you should be having your LAST baby by 35.
I'm guessing this depends on the person. My mother was 41 (father 46) when she had her first child. She had 4 in total (last at 45). The doctors advised against any more children after the 4th mostly for her own health.

I confess it would've been better if they had us sooner, they wouldn't be getting old so soon, but we're all healthy as far as I can tell.
>>
>>135671948
Every day we stray farther from God
>>
>>135684952
Politics also sucks the life out of you. Still, I can't believe that bitch is actually younger than me (would still bang though).
>>
>>135676256
https://youtu.be/vHSNZK4Je-Y
>>
>>135687787
>so I'm not sure where you're going with this

I'm arguing that the decision to have kids is not dependant on race but what the hell, believe whatever you want. Just remember that NZ and Iceland contradict your belief.
>>
>>135684133
yes, like a broken record you people all cite the same made-up numbers.

like a broken record, you people mock the newly infected victims for being angry about being permanently assaulted by you with an incurable disease that causes painful exploding sores on and inside your mouth and eventual psychological issues from neurological degeneration.

you sound exactly like my ex who gave it to me in the first place, all the exact same talking points.

you refuse to accept that you're a shit human for spreading it without warning people, so you double down on your excuses, memorizing made-up statistics and talking points.

you obviously know i'm correct, otherwise my initial comment wouldn't have struck a nerve. you just had to koolaid man your way into a discussion you weren't even a part of, because the idea that you are a disgusting freak equivalent to HIV "gift givers" was just too upsetting to you. you busted in with your little clipboard full of notes to defend yourself for spreading oral herpes to people without warning every chance you get.

sorry faggot, but you are a disgusting freak who spreads diseases on purpose without warning, period. that is your identity, stop trying to spin it as anything else with your fake statistics.

the last time i was happy was when i was 23, that's when i was infected. people like you belong in coffins
>>
>>135667135
Jew.
>>
>>135674282
Leer lezen droplul. Zij is 21, ik niet.
>>
>>135676132
You're probably bad in bed, or else they would stick around.

Do you choke them? No? You should.
>>
>>135688456
NZ and Iceland have tiny populations and are wealthy.
Qatar also has a tiny population and is wealthy, and women there have a higher fertility rate than Iceland and New Zealand.
>>
File: 1501173464241.jpg (163KB, 818x503px) Image search: [Google]
1501173464241.jpg
163KB, 818x503px
>>135680257
Adultery is a sin
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.