[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cuckservatives will defend this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 030317-Grammar-meme.jpg (74KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
030317-Grammar-meme.jpg
74KB, 640x627px
>>
File: 1499141454643.gif (2MB, 431x324px) Image search: [Google]
1499141454643.gif
2MB, 431x324px
>>135502849
Why should the Government be forced to pay for people who are too lazy to work? Education is already practically free. College shouldn't be free. If you can't afford it, you probably don't belong in college.
>>
>>135502849
Pretty much. Why dont they just print money indefinitely? A fucking 2 year old could come up with that, USA is fuckng retirded as always. #equality
>>
>>135502849
You want hyper inflation?
>>
>i make images critisizing an economy i don't even understand
>>
File: satania lol.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
satania lol.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>135502849
>being this retarded
>>

Only if they understand basic economics.
>>
>>135502849
>Hey, let's print money and solve ALL NEEDS. What can possibly go wrong?
Troll thread. Sage goes in all fields
>>
>>135503092
You can simply reduce the amount of money in flow after the problems are solved, retard, eg taxes.
>>
>>135502849
What are limited resources? - The thread
Brought to you by your average stupid commie - everyday
>>
>liberals will also defend this
>>
>>135502849
>WTF is economics guise
>>>/g/tfo
>>
>>135503345
This is why Germans need to die. The Nazis were wrong because they were German.
>>
>>135502849
>Can't afford to feed the homeless
>Can afford millions of lazy refugees who will leech on the government for the next thousand years
t. Germany
>>
>>135502849
You do realize that the federal reserve is a private organization from which USA borrows money, right?
>>
>>135502849
1) the government doesn't create *currency*. A private corporation does and loans it to the government with interest. $12-13 Trillion of our $20 Trillion national debt it owed to the Federal Reserve

2) Printing currency doesn't create money. It only creates *currency*. Creating currency from thin air doesn't create anything of value. It simply dilutes the value of the other currency already in existence because the actual amount of capital in the society hasn't changed. Only the number of bills used transfer the capital of one person to another has changed. Printing currency transferrs buying power from those who have earned it (people who have money saved) and into the undeserving hands of the government and Federal Reserve.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.