[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shame shame

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 113

File: 1501337024081.png (408KB, 1506x718px) Image search: [Google]
1501337024081.png
408KB, 1506x718px
We know your name.
>>
>>135457317
Sad!
>>
File: trumpshillmouthoflion.png (323KB, 827x678px) Image search: [Google]
trumpshillmouthoflion.png
323KB, 827x678px
>>135457317
>>
>>135457317
bump
>>
File: southern.jpg (195KB, 908x1200px) Image search: [Google]
southern.jpg
195KB, 908x1200px
>>135457317
they love to go after lauren southern too, one of their fav targets because a pretty girl who speaks eloquently and raises awareness about white genocide / traditional values is dangerous to them
>>
File: 4chanme.png (66KB, 597x169px) Image search: [Google]
4chanme.png
66KB, 597x169px
>>135457542
>/pol/ is one person
>>
>>135457317
>>>135457317 (OP)
At this point I'm pretty sure everyone wants Trump to vaporize NK
>>
>>135457737
yeah anytime you see people pushing this "e-celeb" meme, it's literal paid shillery, because the gatekeepers of information in our society are HORRIFIED over youtube and the proliferation of
"alternative media" via the internet, which has greatly diminished their power and influence, and given people the tools to call them out on their bullshit.

there is literally NOBODY on /pol/, no real person, who thinks "e-celebrity" is even a thing. that was a term made up by the establishment to desperately grasp to their power, just like "fake news"
>>
>>135457317
Look at the nu-pol redditor from the_donald!
>>
File: proto.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
proto.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
If it isn't obvious to you which threads are obviously Antifa bait threads, ya'll retarded.
>>
>>135457317
I wouldn't be surprised if those retards are 90% of the replies to those shitposts. Arguing with each other in their larptard forms. I just scroll down on that idiocy. They have zero meme magick. Literally "How do you do, fellow redpilled?"
>>
>>135458000
"hurrr durrr, nu-pol, plebbitor! hurrr durrrrr trump is secretly a neocon joo! wut? i'm sick of all this e-celebrity stuff! guyyyyyyyssss. guyssssssss seriously can we srsly stop giving attention to these e-celebs like alex jones and lauren southern who shill jooish propaganda for shekels? wait.....let me get my schlomo meme and nazi flag so they know i'm legit!"
>>
>>135457667
I know that Southern is exaggerated for memes but why is that one Finn so obsessed with her? I shill against her just to see what he writes.
>>
>>135457317
>le "nu-pol" meme
that's how you identify them
>>135457737
>le "/pol/ is one person" meme
I've been seeing this a lot lately. this must be the new meme you're using to deflect criticism, shill
>>
>>135458311
I know that the guy you're replying to is joking, but not sure with you.
>>
File: 1494821641205.jpg (5KB, 174x200px) Image search: [Google]
1494821641205.jpg
5KB, 174x200px
>>135458311
Either top bantz or double digit IQ. I can't tell but neither can the shills, I suppose.
>>
>>135458563
it's supposed to be an impression of the people he is talking about you vegetable
>>
>>135458732
Yeah, I suppose it should have been obvious from no greentext. Syntax interpretation error on my part
>>
>>135458706
you're a fucking retard if you don't think people who whine about "e-celebrities" and "nu-pol" on here are legit shills. they've been caught in the act a hundred times planning out these strategies. i posted a couple examples at the top of the thread so you can either bring some substance to the discussion or fuck right the hell off as far as i'm concerned
>>
I tell you hwat, pol gets completely swamped with shilltards on U.S. time. I feel sorry for y'all. It's comfy on our side of the ""globe""
>>
>>135459218
this website is fucking overloaded with shills, it's like omfg. to leftists /pol/ is the fucking devil. the boogeyman in the night. they all want to come here. MSM monitors here, shariablue posts here, ANTIFA's post here, little faggots who fancy themselves "revolutionaries" and have nothing better to do but volunteer their time to shilling here post here.

they're DEVIOUS and they will latch to anything they think seems to be working. anything that gets a reaction. "trump is a joo neocon". "lauren southern is a niggerlover". "alex jones is an e-celeb". "you're nu-pol". fucking ANYTHING. they will pretend to be ANYTHING (trump supporters, anti-semites, racists) it doesn't matter to them as long as they think it moves the discussion in any way in their direction
>>
>>135460173
^this
>>
File: 1501204447713.jpg (630KB, 1629x2269px) Image search: [Google]
1501204447713.jpg
630KB, 1629x2269px
>>135457317
>>
>>135457317
Le bump
>>
>>135457317
>>135457542
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>135457317
Anyone know what the discord link is?
>>
All those threads don't even reach bump limit and have like 2-3 people responsible for half the posts spamming the same images over and over
>>
File: 1498180024701.png (376KB, 552x485px) Image search: [Google]
1498180024701.png
376KB, 552x485px
>>135457317
THEY'RE TRYING TO DRIVE THE ALT RIGHT TO BACK LAURA LOOMER
OY VAY
>>
Bump bump in my trunk
Bump bump bump bump
Bump bump in my trunk
Bump bump in my trunk
>>
>>135457317
Many such shill cases. Sad!
>>
>>135458000
Lol that's exactly what a jew-pol redditor would say.
>>
>get like 5 friends in a discord
>post a few anti-trump things alongside a "influence plan"
>take screenshot
>post on /pol/
>watch retards scream shill at everyone for months
The collective IQ of this place must be double digits.
>>
>>135457981

Wrong. We hated e-celeb bullshit back during gamergate.
>>
>>135460173
>this website is fucking overloaded with shills, it's like omfg.

t. newfag

Just me and 3 friends can fill the catalog with trollposts altho since /pol/ does god's work, we don't really do that anymore. If we were under siege as bad as you say, /pol/ would be kill.
>>
>>135464767

a /pol/ack is usually smart.

a newfag is retarded and wants to feel important and that we do war right here on this imageboard and not in comment sections of local news websites and normiebook

and /pol/ in general is just an ocean of piss, we are russia in winter, one of the core principles of /pol/ even back to the days of /new/ is that we cannot be invaded

which is why you find newfags trying to spread the /x/-tier excitement & fear of being invaded
>>
>>135465080

Good point man, https://pastebin.com/DnvnCyFQ
>>
>>135457317
>Mod has a rick and morty avatar
Color me surprised.
>>
>>135465213
considering there are literal superPACs funded by 10s of millions of democrat dollars, specifically for the purpose of trolling the internet, and in particular websites like /pol/? no. you're wrong. you're just factually wrong. you have not a leg to stand on in this discussion either.
spamming a board is not the same thing as shilling. just spamming nonsense (which literally happens all the time if you sort by new in the catalogue) will just get you IP banned and threads deleted. have you even looked at the threads posted on /pol/, retard? almost every post is always a spam shill thread. "why does lauren souther love niggers". "why is richard spencer such a kike". "why do cumskins exist". "defend this /pol/, you literally cannot" blah blah blah. the patent stupidity of what you're saying is stunning.
>>
>>135457317
All too easy to spot establishment tyrant shills
>>
>>135465728
thats a bot
>>
>>135457317
Why are they shilling so hard tonight?
Something happening?
>>
>>135465848

Debate me on discord sometime if you're not too ashamed of your 18 year old puberty voice.

Your posts are just spergtastic. The only real shilling I've seen was on /v/ by game publishers and IIRC, AMD. /v/ actually buys shit as well, so it made sense.

If I were a marxist with a troll army, and I found out they were wasting time shilling anything on /pol/, they'd be fired immediately.

I'm guessing you believe the faked CTR member memos as well.

I know, I know. You wrapped your self worth up into the idea of "fighting shills" here on /pol/. You weren't wasting your life shitposting with other polacks, you were FIGHTING THE WAR!

Except CTR spent 99% of their assets on "correcting the record" in local news comment sections, topix, facebook, and plebbit. Where they could actually find people to influence and persuade. Especially topix and local news comment sections for syndicated political stories, they were desperate to get the low information internet user. You have any idea how many people are on AOL accounts and just go to topix and facebook and a few news websites for their area?

So I don't blame you for being defensive and hostile when confronted with reality. I'm pretty much telling you that you actually didn't do battle with evil, and that's a hard pill to swallow if you're a kid who wasted your time shitposting on 4chan. But fret not! You were still on the right side.
>>
His next post: BUT AH SEEN THEM! Y'ALL DUN KNOW WHUT I SEEN FROM THEM SHILLS

The moment /pol/ launched the freak out about shills meme, every single swinging dick that wanted to troll /pol/ promptly started LARPing as a CTR shill. Because it got results.

If my gas station adds a new blend of gas that doubles my mileage, you better believe I'm picking that blend EVERY time I pull up to the pump.
>>
>>135457667
>I am what I'm paid to be
That shill described the epitome of every boomer, of every millenial liberal, of the entire neoliberal movement.

"We are, whatever it pays to be"
>>
File: Screenshot_20170727-230222.png (310KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170727-230222.png
310KB, 1440x2560px
>>135457317
All too true. Some of them just do it for free because they think they are hardcore trolls. There's some cripplechan spin off group called "the herd" and when they are bored they just use some Omegle and some weird script to post spam in threads. There are probably a bunch of other discord groups just like it.
>>
>>135466289
>Your posts are just spergtastic.
using ad hominems to dismiss facts without providing content of your own, cool

>The only real shilling I've seen was on /v/
so literally denying the existence of groups like CorrectTheRecord, ShareBlue or American Bridge. yeah ok, you're coming from a real place of intellectual credibility here, aint ya kid?

>Except CTR spent 99% of their assets on "correcting the record" in local news comment sections, topix, facebook, and plebbit.
citation needed. oh wait, you can't provide one because you just made this up :(

your entire post was just a triggered wall of non-substance, gaslighting for dems and shills, and things you WISH were true
>>
File: good goy jewtin.jpg (359KB, 2790x1474px) Image search: [Google]
good goy jewtin.jpg
359KB, 2790x1474px
exactly OP, Fuck Russia, Russia is not based, fuck leftists and fuck antifa faggots. Russia will collapse and antifa will finally lose their funding and training.
>>
>>135457317
Just fucking stop posting this shit. They're not tearing anything apart except their own assholes.
It is very well known that there are shills on /pol/ daily, it's no fucking secret and they won't change anything which time has proved over and over again.

Just... relax.
>>
File: found a shitposter 1.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
found a shitposter 1.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
In fact, you can find people who try to pick on /pol/ anywhere. Was this guy being paid for it?
>>
File: found a shitposter 2.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
found a shitposter 2.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>135466777
>>
>>135466468
basically. back in teh 20th century it paid to be conservative. then culture changed. now it pays to be a liberal. that's what society is telling these people to be, so that's what the soulless pieces of shit become. all they want is kudos and status. they're totally full of shit. they have no substance to them in their souls and nothing that defines them personally other than this all consuming black-hole of a void within them that craves acceptance and compliments from big papa society
>>
>>135466576

You can't even manage a coherent argument. You say I'm denying the existence of CTR before explaining where they were actually working. You probably thought the constant DRUMPF BTFO shitposting was ACTUALLY CTR, you poor kid.

Everyone comes to /pol/ to troll us. Everyone. Even boards here on 4chan.

>>>/biz/2906518

"The only people who would dislike us and fuck with us would have to be PAID TO DO SO!"

please kys
>>
is there a discord server link I can have to raid these faggots with
>>
File: 1459706218241.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1459706218241.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>135466983
Oh look, a drumpfie broke a 4chan global rule! Nice!
>>
>>135466771
shut it down! shut it down! the goyim know! stop posting this!

oy vey! just relax! there is nothing to see here! nothing to see here at all! no such thing as shills! you are a goyi.....conspiracy theorist if you believe in such a thing! pay no mind to groups like CTR, shareblue or american bridge! pay no mind to the ANTIFA's in discord chats everywhere who are hatching plots to come on here and subvert the discussion! don't pay attention to the facts!
>>
>>135466576
>using ad hominems to dismiss facts without providing content of your own, cool

this kid calls me a retard first then gets buttmad when i describe him as spergy, huehue
>>
>>135467081

I really wish you had never come here in 2015 when you heard about /pol/
>>
>>135466974
i mean you're literally denying the established facts of these groups and what their publicly stated mission and purpose was. being angry and using ad hominems isn't going to strengthen your position
>>
File: Capture.png (809B, 194x26px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
809B, 194x26px
Invite link to the shill server. Enjoy.
>>
>>135467109
you can use ad hominems and say names, that's fine, but when its the entirety of your point it sort of makes you look bad. so far i haven't seen anything from you other than saying "blah blah no you're stupid and that's not true" like yeah, ok, that's your whole argument? you're either a shill yourself or you're......who the fuck knows what would possess someone to believe what you believe in the face of patent evidence to the contrary
>>
>>135467182

>i mean you're literally denying the established facts of these groups and what their publicly stated mission and purpose was

quote from me:

>Except CTR spent 99% of their assets on "correcting the record" in local news comment sections, topix, facebook, and plebbit. Where they could actually find people to influence and persuade. Especially topix and local news comment sections for syndicated political stories, they were desperate to get the low information internet user. You have any idea how many people are on AOL accounts and just go to topix and facebook and a few news websites for their area?

do you honestly have a learning disability or something? i'll go a little easier on you if that's the case
>>
The best/sad thing these western liberal don't seem to realize is that the more you try to push /pol/ or 4chan as a whole in left the more it will lean to right..You can try and try but with every try it will go further and further away from left.I hope these western liberals will realize this.
>>
I dont feel torn apart..
>>
>>135457317
All those new fags on /pol/...

If you can't spot the false flagging a mile away, go back to your r/MatchMeForSanders reddit.
>>
>liberal children go to pol to cause trouble
>get redpilled
>decades long blue states turn red

historians will never believe how influential this shit hole is

and it is a shit hole, but it's our shit hole
>>
>>135467370

I get it. You're 100% emotionally invested in the idea that CTR spent millions of dollars raiding /pol/. This gives your time spent shitposting here (and not going to other websites to do the God Emperor's work) meaning. It also means you never, ever have to be wrong- anyone who disagrees with you was PAID to disagree with you, not because you're an idiot.

Because of this, you're experiencing cognitive dissonance. You literally can't process the fact that CTR was operated by people who wanted results, who had a job to do, and who wouldn't just piss into our ocean of piss. You can't understand why they would focus on news website comment sections and topix and faceberg and plebbit.

If I had just ten people and a hundred thousand dollars to pay them in & cover VPN expenses, 4chan passes, etc, I could raid /pol/ so badly, it would make /pol/ harbor look like five minutes surfing YTMND. It would just be regular /pol/ shits and giggles on a mass scale. And /pol/ is easy to troll, here's me LARPing as a Google employee:

>>135436261

Great thread by the way, definitely worth a read.
>>
>>135465373
We are being invaded but it doesn't do anything because >ocean of piss
>>
>>135467413
quote from me:
>citation needed
pls tell me where you obtained documents that made you privy to CTR's financial expenditures and the division of their resources / which websites they decided to focus their efforts on. did you work for them personally? because if not you're just full of shit and blowing hot air out of your ass here

the reality is that these organizations are out there. it's been proven time and time again. most of them are open and public about the fact that they shill online. you're arguing the inarguable here and you've done nothing to provide any proof of your claims other than say "no no no, this is the way it is, they don't do any of that. why??? uhh.....because i fuckin' say so hurrr durrrr"

you yourself are either the biggest fucking moron on the planet, an ideologically motivated democrat POS, or you yourself are a shill. i'm not going to keep dignifying you with responses until you present something meaningful other than "REEEEEEEEEEEE I DONT WANT PEOPLE TO BELIEVE THAT SHILLING IS REAL"
>>
>>135457317
>thinking there's progress to be had here
I wonder if their command center exists solely in their minds
>>
File: 1501098444208.jpg (85KB, 701x699px) Image search: [Google]
1501098444208.jpg
85KB, 701x699px
none shall are oppose the Trump empire!
>>
>>135467880
ALL OF THIS. ALL OF IT. AND NOT A SHRED OF EVIDENCE OR PROOF OF YOUR CLAIMS. IN FACT, ALL EVIDENCE AND THE PAC'S PUBLICLY STATED GOALS ARE THE TOTAL CONTRARY OF WHAT YOU SAY.

my god dude, you're just a walking fucking joke.

keep pumping out these triggered walls of texts. all pissed off because people know the truth about your precious DNC and leftist bullshit.

"REEEEE REEEE REEEEEE REEEEEEE I SAID IT'S NOT TRUE THO!!!!!!" that's all i've heard from you so far
>>
>>135457317
they actually think we cant see pass this bullshit
>>
>>135467899

We're constantly being invaded by everyone who wants to come visit the zoo of vicious internet nazis who helped elect a president and poke the bears in the zoo. And it does nothing.

The meme of "haha paid shill" did more to disrupt /pol/ than anything else did, because it gave all the people who wanted to troll /pol/ a GG-EZ win button.

In fact, if I had been in charge of CTR, and if anyone had actually WANTED us to attack /pol/, I would have just spent some resources on spreading rumors that we were attacking /pol/, and let polacks do all the work of tearing each other apart, give the usual troll incursions a new costume to LARP as, while we at CTR continued with our normal mission of INFLUENCING PEOPLE.

And again if anyone thought a shitty hillarywojack combined with DRUMPF BTFO was CTR, or the mspaint "internal CTR memos" were real, they were the retards who would have made "magic crystals" on /b/ back in the day and killed themselves

One of the reasons this irritates me is many people from /pol/ did fight the enemy on the shores of faceberg, in the comments of plebbit, even on twatter and the distant and scattered little islands of news comments. And kids who never had the initiative to do that want to erase those bold heroes, and claim the glory for themselves.
>>
>>135457317

That's Saz's first and only post.

This is clearly an elaborate troll by a fat autist with too much time on his hands.
>>
It would be very nice if people stopped replying to shill threads altogether and let them die their ten-minute death as they were destined to do.
>>
>>135468016
>pls tell me where you obtained documents that made you privy to CTR's financial expenditures and the division of their resources / which websites they decided to focus their efforts on. did you work for them personally? because if not you're just full of shit and blowing hot air out of your ass here

Okay, let's see the evidence that they were here

>the reality is that these organizations are out there. it's been proven time and time again. most of them are open and public about the fact that they shill online. you're arguing the inarguable here and you've done nothing to provide any proof of your claims other than say "no no no, this is the way it is, they don't do any of that. why??? uhh.....because i fuckin' say so hurrr durrrr"

Never said they weren't real. I'm downgrading your estimated age- you're clearly now 16-17. And you have a Kekistan flag on your "ironic" faceberg account.

You keep trying to misrepresent what I'm saying as well, arguing like a jew. I never said they don't exist, but you're imagining that I am in order to knock that strawman down as hard as you can, because you've got nothing else.

Aristotle used LOGIC to determine that atoms must exist. I'm using logic to show where CTR focused their efforts- and that's where we actually saw them, in those areas. And their posts were not "DRUMPF BTFO" "TRUMP IS OVER LOLOL". They were insidious and working hard to persuade people to the side of the Hildabeast.
>>
When a leftist youtuber get popular, other leftists boost them up.
Every time a libertarian or right wing youtuber gets popular, /pol/ calls them a shill.
Figure it out, faggots. You don't have to agree with everything they say, but these people are out there pushing YOUR agenda for YOU. Even if they are not genuine and just attention whores who will turn on a dime(and many are), they STILL do the important task of delivering a lite version of your beliefs to a wider audience.
You can't remain a suber seecrit cloobhouze and also win the culture war and BTFO leftists in any meaningful way. you have to pick one.
>>
>>135468224
>ALL OF THIS. ALL OF IT. AND NOT A SHRED OF EVIDENCE OR PROOF OF YOUR CLAIMS. IN FACT, ALL EVIDENCE AND THE PAC'S PUBLICLY STATED GOALS ARE THE TOTAL CONTRARY OF WHAT YOU SAY.

You slimy little underage kekistani shit.

http://archive.is/kMQld

>In response to these attacks on supporters and superdelegates, Correct The Record is launching the Barrier Breakers 2016 digital task force. While Hillary Clinton fights to break down barriers and bring America together, the Barrier Breakers 2016 digital task force will serve as a resource for supporters looking for positive content and push-back to share with their online progressive communities, as well as thanking prominent supporters and committed superdelegates on social media.

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, and Instagram.

Oh look once again you're full of shit, kid
>>
>>135468715
>Every time a libertarian or right wing youtuber gets popular, /pol/ calls them a shill.

Mostly just when they're a chick putting her tits on display and clearly just parroting philosophy and observations that we've read here a hundred times.
>>
>>135468332
Sounds like a good plan but thats why you work for /pol/ and not david brock
>>
>>135468224
get a room u feisty lil bunnies
>>
File: put to an end.png (1MB, 1506x5072px) Image search: [Google]
put to an end.png
1MB, 1506x5072px
>>135457317
>>135457464 >>135457542 >>135457623 >>135457667 >>135457897 >>135458000 >>135458202 >>135458538 >>135460599 >>135460609 >>135460617 >>135460679 >>135460732 >>135461414 >>135465728 >>135465852 >>135466137 >>135466517 >>135466771 >>135467609 >>135468087 >>135468237 >>135468352
Getting real sick of these discord server wars between different teams of shills. Getting really fucking tired of the obvious shills that post this false flag shit, then accuse some group they have a person gripe against and claim its a "raid". There are battling discords of shills and autistic fanboys battling for "control" of opinion on this board, and its obvious as fuck by now what kind of bullshit shilling techniques you're using because you fucking overdid it.

FUCK OFF
>>
>>135468715
I support all anti democrat stuf.

nonstop

rekt feminist videos is best youtueb channel

guy should be on trumps staff to do CNN
>>
>>135468933
Yeah but its not about her being for us, its about her getting the points we've heard a thousand times to bro-culture normies who will absorb anything said by a decently hot chick
>>
>>135468933
That chick is drawing people into your side. Do what you should do with any woman.
Fucking use her then leave her on the side of the road when you don't need her anymore. Plus once she loses popularity after this is all over I 100% guarantee sextapes.
>>
>>135468715
Because it's an easy counter to cause natsocs to purity spiral and lose support.
>>
>>135469102
>bro-culture normies

Oh c'mon, you can't be that much of an aspie that you think normal people are any different than you are. Being a nerd isn't an identity, and being a social outcast only happens by choice.

And the chick thing only works if they have mega social fame, and then it only works on other chicks. IE, Kardashians promoting coalburning.
>>
>>135469235
please explain further I don't fully understand what you are trying to say.
>>
>>135469235
Anyone who says "purity spiral" is pro-degenerate, whether they know it or not. "Purity spiral" simply means "anti-degeneracy"; if you fell for the meme that anti-degeneracy was a problem, then you got shilled.
>>
>>135469194

Except everyone can see through it except the 'target audience' who desperately want a new /ourgirl/ to argue over. Seriously. That's the reason you don't see these chicks becoming popular with mainstream people.

If you wanna see a pretty face and rack parroting what her 'redpilled' boyfriend tells her to say, there's nothing wrong with that. But you can't project all these positive qualities and results onto it when they've never actually happened yet
>>
>>135468224

This kid literally believed their mission statement was "we will post DRUMPF BTFO on /pol/" and ragequit when I disproved it
>>
>>135469396
This person, for instance:
>>135469523
>Even though we agree on a lot of issues, we disagree on a small number of issues so they must be gassed!
It's why shit like this never goes anywhere while leftists get propped up. You start infighting on insignificant issues in an "I'm more extreme than you!" circlejerk.
>>
File: 1499283367500.jpg (418KB, 2000x1146px) Image search: [Google]
1499283367500.jpg
418KB, 2000x1146px
>>135457317
>kekistani flag
The best part is, they're not even shilling right.
This place never was a Trump circlejerk. The other place was for that. Election newfags won't know, but the support for Trump was mostly ironic since he was a walking insult machine.
Now that he's not as successful/interesting/funny/counterculture anymore, interest has dropped.
>>
>>135468672
>Okay, let's see the evidence that they were here
they were an organization set up for the express purpose of shilling left-wing politics on the internet. they paid their personnel literally by the number of responses they received.

the rest of your post......
>blah blah blah you're a pimply faced teen. now i'm gonna gaslight and sidestep and pretend is aid something different than what i said before.

blah blah blah yawwwwwwwwn go back to whatever DNC superPAC hole you crawled forth from pls
>>
>>135457317
But this place IS filled with nu-pol redditors from the_donald, look at you with your gay little Kekistan flag. Praise kek! For the win!
>>
>>135469530
You do have a point. There is a target auidence that is already right wing that makes up 99% of their views.
HOWEVER
In several cases, these women will purposely put themselves in the middle of a riot and wait to be attacked by lefty shiteaters. Things like that are what reaches people. Though this is purely anecdotal, I could not count on both my hands how many leftist, but open, people I have heard say "did you see that girl in the MAGA hat who was just standing there and got punched/pepper sprayed?" compared to moldylocks, where I hear the exact same lefties say "while he shouldn't have hit her like that she was clearly there to fight and be violent"
>>
>>135457317

>admin playing warframe

not only are your views stupid, your taste in games is absolute shit
>>
>>135457317
Guys, shareblue is really easy to combat. Just don't read anything that attacks another person or anon. Only read things that share new information. After being on /pol/ for so long, this is basically 2nd nature. Pretty sure they couldn't make an AI algorithm do it faster.
>>
>>135468872
>Oh look once again you're full of shit, kid
ummm, not for nothing, but i'm failing to see where this does anything other than 100% prove me right and 100% prove me wrong. like WTF are you trying to do satire here or something? you just posted the source that shows they were internet shills.

what are you trying to suggest, that because they had a division devoted to superdelegates they weren't engaged in attacks on other groups as well? well that's like.....not even bad logic......that's llke non-existent logic.

all your link does is prove you wrong and me right and you are here bragging about it like you "got me" wtf you moron
>>
>>135470198
>they were an organization set up for the express purpose of shilling left-wing politics on the internet. they paid their personnel literally by the number of responses they received.

That's not evidence that they were here. Shilling here would benefit them how? And how would they track who posted what? So now they're what, manually screenshotting every reply they get in order to get paid?

Jesus christ, the hilarity. You think that even one day of them getting replies of black men shitting on carpets etc would let them keep getting paid?

I mean, thank god at least I was able to vote for Trump. I hope you'll actually make it to the polls in 2020.

One more time:

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, and Instagram.

"NO NO THEY JUST SAID ALL THAT TO FAKE US OUT AND THEN THEY ALL CAME TO /POL/ INSTEAD"
>>
File: 1500591489428.jpg (390KB, 1000x2789px) Image search: [Google]
1500591489428.jpg
390KB, 1000x2789px
>>135457317
>we are tearing them apart
Goddamn /leftypol/ is so delusional
>>
>>135469663
literally can't even imagine how many meds you're supposed to be taking that you aren't. you posted a link that proved they were internet shills.

you tried to suggest that because they had a division called "barrier breakers" it meant that was their only function when obviously that was untrue. wtf man get back on ur meds seriously
>>
I know about this psyop was one of the ones who helped uncover it. I still think kushner needs to go because he's a filthy fucking kike

But we all knew from the beginning trump would not be the second coming of the Fuhrer just a big step in the right direction
>>
Trump is the bigliest loser
>>
File: anti-sjw_controlled_op.jpg (921KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
anti-sjw_controlled_op.jpg
921KB, 1280x1024px
>>135469194
>That chick is drawing people into your side.
No she isn't, because none of the fans of that chick are far-right. In fact, they're all "anti-notsee" bluepilled faggot lovers. That bullshit excuse "they bring people to our side" gets used on every Milo BASED FAGGOT or BASED NIGGER or BASED SLUT or BASED RACEMIXER that has ever come to /pol/ looking for money, subs, and views. These ecelebs are all tools to move people AWAY FROM THE RIGHT, not toward it -- except to make them stop along the way, and have a false sense that they are actually on the right.

>>135469813
>butthurt strawman
Nope, I just call degeneracy and "not my movement or values" out when I see it. Shills like you get triggered and deploy fallacies, lies, accusations, name calling, etc. Generally, you sperg out when your waifus and husbandos are criticized.

>>135470534
>highgrounding
Just another way to say "purity spiraling". I hope you realize that leftypol retards will come and go, but the far right will always be here attacking your shitfus for being to our left. That's never going to change, because we aren't going anywhere -- and we're going to shit on you until you drop the waifu training wheels and get serious about politics.
>>
>>135469813
That is absolutely true. For instance I don't particularly like NatSocs, because they give right wing authoritarianism a horrible name every time they open their mouths. I don't like ancaps because they are fucking dumb and live in a fantasy land comparable to Marxists, but then again who doesn't these days. But I tolerate and try to work with these people because there is a bigger threat involved.
The left don't have to worry about this because pretty much everything they have is communism or communism lite. The right is where everything that isn't a filthy commie gets dumped, which I am very much against. the political compass needs a Zed vector.
>>
File: 1500650827209.jpg (8KB, 192x175px) Image search: [Google]
1500650827209.jpg
8KB, 192x175px
>>135457317
>>
>>135470724
You seem to be the only one upset and sperging out here, throwing around shill like it's an argument.
All I am saying is to stop infighting over stupid shit and prop up people who express natsoc views to normies so these views become more popular. If they start spouting degeneracy, then cut them off.
>>
>>135470507
>That's not evidence that they were here.
suggesting that an organization set up to shill for hillary clinton online wouldn't go to one of the most influential political websites during the 2016 election. k bud.

and furthermore, you're suggesting this liek it's fact, with no evidence.

pls. pls go back on your meds man. if you don't, you won't have any good boy points this month and mommy wont bring you the chicken tendies

>I mean, thank god at least I was able to vote for Trump.

do you really think you're going to fool people into thinking you're a trump voter here after everything you said? you literally called him "drumpf" earlier.

>"NO NO THEY JUST SAID ALL THAT TO FAKE US OUT AND THEN THEY ALL CAME TO /POL/ INSTEAD"

i'm still confused as to how in your mind stating that they're going to shill for superdelegates means that's all they're going to do?

the link you provided is clear that this is a special program and not the full scope of their operations so i'm really off as to how you think you're presenting this as evidence of anything relevant to our discussion man, sorry
>>
>>135470451
>ummm, not for nothing, but i'm failing to see where this does anything other than 100% prove me right and 100% prove me wrong. like WTF are you trying to do satire here or something? you just posted the source that shows they were internet shills.

I don't think you even know what kind of point you're trying to me. This is like a Laurel and Hardy skit.

>retard: CTR was here
>me: CTR actually tried to accomplish their goals instead of pissing into an ocean of piss
>retard: SHILL SHILL SHILL WHY ARE YOU DENYING CTR EXISTED
>me: I never denied CTR existed, I said they were on X, Y, Z, yourmom, and Roblox
>retard: NO NO YOU HAVE NO PROOF THAT THEY WERE IN THOSE PLACES
>me: Here's the mission statement "...to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms like X, Y, Z, yourmom, and Roblox"
>retard: they were set up to troll people on the internet and get paid by the response, also i enjoy eating paint chips
>>
>tfw you were behind pizzagate and DID IT FOR FREE

someone please pay me to organise shill campaigns, you have no idea how good i am at shitposting.
>>
File: 1479592268902.jpg (29KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
1479592268902.jpg
29KB, 399x385px
>Trump supporters are so desperate to make /pol/ their hugbox that they have to screencap Discord chats to prove any post of criticism is evidence of a infinite-long raid
>>
>>135471053
>>me: Here's the mission statement "...to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms like X, Y, Z, yourmom, and Roblox"
no you provided a mission statement for a specific division of their organization that was set up to shill against democrats who were upset about superdelegates. that has nothing to do with our discussion. literally nothing. why would anyone come onto /pol/ to shill to democrats who are mad about superdelegates? what you provided simply isn't evidence of any point you've tried to make here, sorry
>>
>>135466468
Gonna screenshot this
>>
>>135470198
>they paid their personnel literally by the number of responses they received.

[citation needed]

>>135470637
>literally can't even imagine how many meds you're supposed to be taking that you aren't. you posted a link that proved they were internet shills.
>you tried to suggest that because they had a division called "barrier breakers" it meant that was their only function when obviously that was untrue. wtf man get back on ur meds seriously

1) I never denied that CTR were internet shills, you have to just be trolling me at this point, I've just pointed out that they weren't focusing on /pol/.

Christ it's like you want to argue against hallucinations of something I said. I say they were shilling other places than here, you reply and accuse me of calling them something of other than shills. Jesus fuck.

2) BARRIER BREAKERS WAS LITERALLY THE CTR SHILLING OPERATION.

BARRIER BREAKERS
___WAS___
THE
CTR
SHILL
OPERATION

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/05/correct-the-record-online-trolls/484847/

>>135470976
>do you really think you're going to fool people into thinking you're a trump voter here after everything you said? you literally called him "drumpf" earlier.

Quoting the usual LARP-AS-CTR line means I was calling him drumpf? Holy fuck there's no way you're a real person
>>
>>135470724
that's absolute bullshit. Take Sargon of Akkad. I've always been right wing, but I was close to center. After a long time of watching Sargon and other youtubers like him I shifted further to the right and upwards as I started noticing patterns that Sargon seemed to glance over. These days I can't even watch those channels because they leave out or argue against the most important parts. If your a retard who can't think for himself and notice patterns then sure, I could see where you are coming from. But most of those retards are already on the far left.
>>
>>135458911

Yup eceleb posts, even the "is he/she ourguy/gal? are shill threads as the shills fill the threads with hate towards anyone who might gain popularity or spread ideology to normies.

Watch the same 5-10 slide thread topics, those are shills, a lot of them get tons of responses not just from shills because they are stereotypical /pol/ topics but aid the shills by proving what they want /pol/ to be (the race mixing thread posted every 5min, the hate thread, the communism daily that gets posted 8 times a day ect)

I wouldn't be surprised if /pol/ is 50% or more people paid to be here or here on a SJW mission. The goal is to divide with the nu-pol/reddit/eceleb threads as well as distract and bore with the same 5-10 slide thread topics. While this happens they post the standard "drumpf" threads all over the place but they die off fast, meanwhile anything important gets slid and ignored.

Remember seth rich? The collusion threads? State sponsored illegal spying from the obama admin? Many more important threads that had real evidence slowly puttered out as these distract and divide threads started becoming the bulk of content.

While they may be successful in ruining what made /pol/ special, they have also attracted a lot of normal folk receptive to our ideals, while at the same time exposing the shills to a form of logic that isnt represented on the rest of the internet and media...will be hard to tell if the payoff is worth it until midterms.

To anyone whos been here before the elections it gets really obvious who the shills are, what their content is, and the same argument types and structure used no matter the topic. I just hope the new /pol/ members can see it, and the shills start to get redpilled and realize who they are fighting for and what they are fighting for and wise up.
>>
>>135471361
Nice try
https://archive.is/dFjxi
>>
File: 1478744169307.jpg (196KB, 432x444px) Image search: [Google]
1478744169307.jpg
196KB, 432x444px
>>135471198
underrated
>>
also wanted to point out the real issue with the newest /pol/ members is they came here ready for forum warfare, the type fought on other sites, which doesnt work here, and only aids the slide threads power.

The new members didnt lurk, at all, and even though they come here ready to fight liberals they know not what they are doing, use shit tier logic, and aid the slides.

I bet 75% of the people here since the election dont even know what a slide thread is, what sage does or how to do it, and why comming here to "fite" doesnt work like it might in other places...anyway forum fights just end up making the thread garbage and not worth reading to anyone not personally involved in the argument, a big part of what /pol/ was so great is that it lacked this low brow fight posting that shitted up the topic and took everything into personal jabbing realms.
>>
>>135471300
>no you provided a mission statement for a specific division of their organization that was set up to shill against democrats who were upset about superdelegates. that has nothing to do with our discussion. literally nothing. why would anyone come onto /pol/ to shill to democrats who are mad about superdelegates? what you provided simply isn't evidence of any point you've tried to make here, sorry

You're fucking wrong and lying again.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/05/correct-the-record-online-trolls/484847/

http://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000154-3082-d20b-a1fc-b3e3368b0000

>In response to these attacks on supporters and superdelegates, Correct The Record is launching the Barrier Breakers 2016 digital task force. While Hillary Clinton fights to break down barriers and bring America together, the Barrier Breakers 2016 digital task force will serve as a resource for supporters looking for positive content and push-back to share with their online progressive communities, as well as thanking prominent supporters and committed superdelegates on social media.

Retard logic: it mentioned attacks on superdelegates therefore Barrier Breakers was just a separate project for superdelegates!

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including
the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary
Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Reddit,
and Instagram. Barrier Breakers 2016 is a project of Correct The Record and the brainchild of David
Brock, and the task force will be overseen by President of Correct The Record Brad Woodhouse and
Digital Director Benjamin Fischbein. [..]
>>
>>135471747

Cont'd

>Lessons learned from online engagement with "Bernie Bros" during the Democratic Primary will be applied to the rest of the primary season and general election--responding quickly and forcefully to negative attacks and false narratives. Additionally, as the general election approaches, the task force will begin to push out information to Sanders supporters online, encouraging them to support Hillary Clinton.

That sounds like the CTR shill op, aka Barrier Breakers. But what was CTR doing up until the shill op launched? I will capitalize for emphasis:

>The task force CURRENTLY combats online political harassment, having already addressed more than 5,000 individuals who have personally attacked Secretary Clinton on Twitter. The task force will provide a presence and space online where Clinton supporters can organize and engage with one another and are able to obtain graphics, videos, gifs, and messaging to use in their own social spaces. Additionally, the Barrier Breakers 2016 task force hopes to embrace the creativity of Hillary Clinton's supporters by sharing their efforts and content with other groups.

So as we can clearly see, CTR was a hugbox and twitter HIDF, and then they launched their Shill OP aka Barrier Breakers. Which shilled on Twatter, Instathot, Plebbit, Faceberg, news websites, and topix.
>>
>>135471747
>>135471361
in a way, you almost sort of maybe have a point. i did slightly misread the press release you posted (sorry, scanned it quickly, knowing that it had nothing of any relevance)
it reads
>on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, and Instagram
let me just restate the relevant operative word here
>like
>like
>like
>like
meaning this operation is not limited to just the websites mentioned, as you're trying to pretend.

so again all i can say is that you found and cited the very document that proves that i'm right and you're wrong. thanks man. i'm going to save this is and link to it next time i get into a discussion with someone like you
>>
>>135471395

Thanks senpai, I should have archived that.
>>
>>135472117

>LIKE

Yes, /pol/ is definitely LIKE those other social media sites. How does it feel to be so emotionally wrapped up in stolen valor?

>I FOUGHT CTR

No, you didn't, I did.

And you can't even fucking read, you haven't even addressed this:

>>135471361

>do you really think you're going to fool people into thinking you're a trump voter here after everything you said? you literally called him "drumpf" earlier.

Quoting the usual LARP-AS-CTR line means I was calling him drumpf? Holy fuck there's no way you're a real person

(I will add that maybe you just weren't on here during the election and that explains why you don't recognize the LOL DRUMPF BTFO thing)
>>
>>135472090
>>135471747
just so everyone knows, this idiot posts this press release from CTR - >http://archive.is/kMQld
which clearly states
and then tries to pretend that this proves CTR wasn't here (even though were exposed time and time again) just because /pol/ isn't specifically mentioned
>on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, and Instagram.
>"like" (meaning not a full list)
>>
>>135472377

You might as well insist they were on the Sonichu fan forums, by that strawgrasping logic.

Still haven't seen any proof that they were actually here.
>>
>>135457667
Yeah but Southern is a Jew, will not name the Jew, and will not discuss white genocide. She is also a coal burning roastie who takes hormonal birth control. Did I mention she was controlled opposition and a jew?
>>
>>135472287
>Yes, /pol/ is definitely LIKE those other social media sites. How does it feel to be so emotionally wrapped up in stolen valor?
you sound so off your meds dude. i have no idea what you're talking about
/pol/ was one of the most influential political forces in the 2016 election. people here and on TD basically crowdsourced the reading through the wikileaks emails. all of that information was collated from TD and /pol/, pretty stupid to suggest they wouldn't be. and even stupider to suggest it for no reason other than "you don't want it to be true"
>>
>>135472452

I didn't even know those facts and I've shitposted against her hard, just because I can tell she's an opportunistic attention whore. Some people might just be doing it because they don't like her face. Or because, why not, it's fun to rustle fanboy jimmies.
>>
File: Obongos.jpg (19KB, 336x282px) Image search: [Google]
Obongos.jpg
19KB, 336x282px
>>135458085
>ya'll retarded
Nigger detected.
>>
>>135457317
We're being raided?
>>
>>135472542

Okay, what exactly did they accomplish for those millions of dollars? Who's opinion did they change here?
>>
>>135467210
>pupper pics
I'm fucking dying
>>
>>135472706

Still waiting on a shred of evidence that they were ever here for more than a day before the plug was pulled and anyone involved had to spend the week in the therapy hugbox.
>>
>>135472706
who cares? they were a superPAC funded by the DNC that lied and manipulated everyone with online shillery. you literally posted links to that information yourself. and then come people like you throwing their chicken tendies against the wall and screaming "WAH WAH REEE REEE HURR DUR THERES NO SUCH THING AS SHILLS" i dunno what to tell you man. maybe try a sedative
>>
>>135467081
>acting like these aren't a bunch of sweaty nerds but like masterminds
/pol/ is meant to enlighten, nu/pol/ is meant to tighten the tinfoil cap
>>
>>135472838
deep fucking thoughts man. deep fucking thoughts. for sure
>>
>>135472795
>who cares? they were a superPAC funded by the DNC that lied and manipulated everyone with online shillery. you literally posted links to that information yourself. and then come people like you throwing their chicken tendies against the wall and screaming "WAH WAH REEE REEE HURR DUR THERES NO SUCH THING AS SHILLS" i dunno what to tell you man. maybe try a sedative

You're the one losing your shit, kid. You also write like a redditor tryhard

>if I write as casually as possible people will think I'm cool and not some SA Goon looking loser like /u/Atheistfagz
>>
>>135472452
>will not discuss white genocide.
Not true, she has talked about white replacement.
There is also no evidence she is a coal burner. She took a picture with 1 black man 1 time. That doesn't make her a caol burner.
She also took a DNA test and she is not a Jew.
>>
>>135472907
>You're the one losing your shit, kid. You also write like a redditor tryhard
yup. you're right. i am the one losing my shit. clearly. i'm gonna stroke out over here, you got no idea. you actually legit triggered my snowflakiness in my safespace, k?
>>
oh hi edgar ; )
race doesnt exist & fuck the government desu
>>
>>135472452
Show me a single shred of proof that she is a Jew or that a coal burner.
The only things I've ever seen here is pic of a different they claim to be her and a photo she took with some random black guy
>>
>>135473040

Good, so you admit that CTR focused their efforts on Twatter, Instathot, Plebbit, Faceberg, news websites, and topix.
>>
>>135473129
remove your flag you disgrace.
>>
>>135473129

;)
>>
>>135473195
there is none it's just typical shillary. /pol/ is like the devil or the boogeyman to leftists so they all come on here to try to mislead people by pretending to be "one of you" but then saying dumb stuff like "nah lauren southern isn't real, she is a kike and a coalburner" or "alex jones is just an e-celeb" or "richard spencer is controlled opposition!". don't fall for it they're just trying to fuck you over
>>
>>135471301
Thanks senpai
>>
>>135457317
Other than to demoralize people to lose support for Trump what do they think theyre going to accomplish? That anybody who voted Trump will give up their core principles and vote for their commie faggot candidate? Or perhaps the more likely option and vote for a even further right harsher candidate? I know its a pointless question to ask but do leftists ever actually fucking think about shit they do?
>>
>>135473224
no i never admit that, i don't even know why you would say such a thing. you literally posted the press release from them stating that they were spending millions of dollars to shill for HRC on the internet. i dunno wtf you're talking about or why you're having this discussion still
>>
>>135473229
thats a quote from edgar
"race doesnt exist & fuck the government desu"
also known as :>>135473236
>>
File: 1488331860164.png (691KB, 860x860px) Image search: [Google]
1488331860164.png
691KB, 860x860px
Dear Shariablue shills,
You are not fucking trying any more.

Have fun defending a pedophile like David Brock in hopes that you will get a better job, in which any case you will not. Why? Lets start with number one. One, when other employers hire you under federal law you have to shown who exactly worked for in the previous ten years on your resume and application. So with this you have to list this shitty job you are doing. In which other employers will find this as a job with no skills needed or gained. Second, when they look on your resume and application showing you have no fucking integrity and defend a pedophile such as David Brock they will see you as a potential criminal and a future risk for a lawsuit. Hope shit posting and betraying your nation for the Globalists was all worth your future.
>>
>>135473314
>/pol/ is like the devil or the boogeyman to leftists so they all come on here to try to mislead people by pretending to be "one of you"

The average leftist thinks 4chan is where Anonymous is from. Most of the people making the kinds of posts you're talking about are career trolls who are familiar with /pol/ board culture.
>>
File: Untitled.png (9KB, 693x71px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
9KB, 693x71px
>>135473229
>>
>>135473534
>The average leftist thinks 4chan is where Anonymous is from.

what did you just get here from your time machine from 2008 or something?

>Most of the people making the kinds of posts you're talking about are career trolls who are familiar with /pol/ board culture.
>career trolls
said the guy who just engaged in a thread-long angry debate with me claiming that there were literally no shills on /pol/ (which you lost when you literally inadvertently posted the proof from CorrectTheRecord's own press release that they were spending millions of dollars to shill for HRC on the internet)
>>
>>135457317
lol I dont get what is their goal ? Is it revenge ? or do they think pol is going to get Tulsi elected in 2020 ? Is it just Brock conning donors ?
>>
>>135473439
>>135473631
Oh. Sorry. Hard to tell what's real anymore.
>>
File: 1471465419966.png (205KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
1471465419966.png
205KB, 505x431px
>>135473429
>no i never admit that

>i don't even know why you would say such a thing. you literally posted the press release from them stating that they were spending millions of dollars to shill for HRC on the internet

>i dunno wtf you're talking about or why you're having this discussion still
Me: CTR focused their efforts on Twatter, Instathot, Plebbit, Faceberg, news websites, and topix.

>You: NO! NO NO NO! HERE'S THE PROOF THAT THEY DIDN'T:
>"We r CTR and we will be all up ins Twatter, Instathot, Plebbit, Faceberg, and other websites"

Me: Pic related.
>>
>>135473848
ikr
>>
>>135457317
Theres nothing to be torn apart over. Trump is not Hillary, and hes already given us a full page list of good things we wouldnt have gotten otherwise.

Sage though because kekistani faggots are a detriment and lead by Sargon. Theres nothing to shill about there, youre cancer, stop using that flag or go back to TRS or the_cuckold.
>>
>>135473841
>what did you just get here from your time machine from 2008 or something?
Did you?
Have you any fucking clue about these guys?

>>career trolls
Yes, fuckwads that dedicate their lives to trying to troll us. They don't get paid, they're autistic.
The Rach-poster that tormented 8-pol used to shitpost here with "kike on a stick" threads. These guys actually have mental issues, and loiter around for years.
>>
>>135473878
>Me: CTR focused their efforts on Twatter, Instathot, Plebbit, Faceberg, news websites, and topix.
except that's not what the page you posted said. it said "like" those sites.
so your assertion is basically that even though wikileaks revelations, particularly from podesta emails, which later found their way into national news, were crowdsourced by /pol/acks and /r/TDers going through and reading them all and posting what they found, that CTR just said "nah, forget about that place /pol/. they're only the ones exposing all of the dirt on us!" k. good logic kid
>>
>>135474066
>Did you?
>Have you any fucking clue about these guys?
well the comment was about what leftists think /pol/ are.....so i'm not so sure you're demonstrating the utmost level of reading comprehension here......
>>
>>135473841
>claiming that there were literally no shills on /pol/

It really has mostly been shills or neckbeards larping as puppetmaster trolls.

>(which you lost when you literally inadvertently posted the proof from CorrectTheRecord's own press release that they were spending millions of dollars to shill for HRC on the internet)

Yes, yes. You unironically believe they spent all of those millions shilling /pol/, instead of the other websites where they actually would know how to influence, where they would be able to track their employees activity unlike here, where undecided voters could be found (unlike here).

And you believe this so hard that you have to insist that there's some magical loophole in that statement - which you could also use to say they would use to have a presence on the Sonichu fan forums - that means they didn't ACTUALLY mean they'd be on Twatter, Instathot, Plebbit, Faceberg, but they only SAID that and actually spent all their time here.

I've been shitposting here since /new/, I helped shitpost Trump into office, I've been to three rallies including one where Antifa tried and failed to egg us, and you're still the dumbest person I've ever interacted with. Dumber than the Mexicans, even.
>>
File: 1470919634657.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1470919634657.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>135474217
lose your flag, bitchboi
>>
The whole idea of trump being a slightly "softer" neocon with a cabinet full of interest groups and a elite jewish son in law with connections to soros isnt a lie though.

Trump was much better than hillary but that doesnt mean he is the saviour of the west. Someone much more radical than him would be needed.

Also civic nationalism is the right wing version of left wing racial denialism. The implementation of eugenics is the only way humanity as a whole can ascend, and its most productive people (europeans) can be saved.
>>
Literally spend all day on /pol/ and have never seen what is highlighted in the OP
>>
File: lauren southern actual hair.png (406KB, 455x612px) Image search: [Google]
lauren southern actual hair.png
406KB, 455x612px
>>135473033
>>135473195

Right. Her (((23 and me))). Pure Danish stock. Sorry, I have been to Denmark and lived in NYC for 8 years. She's a Jew. Have you seen the pics of her other relatives? She will also not name the Jew. Care to explain that?
>>
File: IMG_1904.jpg (271KB, 658x501px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1904.jpg
271KB, 658x501px
>>135457317
ITS CALLED HAVING A DIFFERENT OPINION YOU FUCKING RETARD. NO ONE PAYS ME TO PUT ((())) around (((Trump's))) name
>>
File: 1479565772172.jpg (58KB, 625x707px) Image search: [Google]
1479565772172.jpg
58KB, 625x707px
>>135474427
This.
>>
>>135474261
that statement literally does not say that they're only spending their time on those sites, in fact, it literally says the exact opposite. it LITERALLY says that they are going to be on other sites as well, and that those are just a few examples.

i'm sorry, i really don't consider this discussion open anymore. you're just an unstable person who keeps on stomping his foot and trying to intentionally misrepresent various statements to make them mean what you want them to mean

same thing the media tried to do when they tried to tell americans that "trump called all mexicans rapists" and figured they were dumb enough to believe it. look how that worked out for them? that's what gave him the national exposure he needed to kickstart his campaign, as well as highlighting media hypocrisy.

it's a good think subversive leftists and paid shills really genuinely are too stupid to understand the people they think they're manipulating man
>>
>>135457317
why don't you praise it?
>>
>w-we're winning!
>/pol/ is in disarray!
fucking wew lad
>>
>>135474078
>so your assertion is basically that even though wikileaks revelations, particularly from podesta emails, which later found their way into national news, were crowdsourced by /pol/acks and /r/TDers going through and reading them all and posting what they found, that CTR just said "nah, forget about that place /pol/. they're only the ones exposing all of the dirt on us!" k. good logic kid

Everyone dug through the wikileaks emails. We did a lot. I hate to admit it, but the_donald did the most work, if you look back.

I know you hate accepting reality, but CTR would have focused on social media that they could track metrics for their employees on, and social media that was familiar to them. Maybe if a few of their guys had already trolled /pol/ before, they might have tried it. Except there'd be no way to track what someone did on here, unlike every other social media website or plebbit.

Also, 90% of the CTR "dirt" on here were faked mspaint memos. Their dox got leaked, but the first round weren't even accurate. What were they all gonna do, come post Superior Black Cock threads until everyone forgot about their dox? They were helpless against /pol/. Shilling here would have just been a waste of time and their dwindling resources.

By the way, you asserted that it was a proven fact they were paid per reply they got and then never backed it up.

>>135470198
>they paid their personnel literally by the number of responses they received.
>>
File: (((mere coincidence))).jpg (285KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
(((mere coincidence))).jpg
285KB, 1000x666px
but he signed the anti-russia bill, his daughter is married to an orthodox jew and is now one herself, and sold (((saudi arabia))) one of the largest arms deals in human history
>>
>>135474470
Do you want communists to fuck off and die? yes or no?
>>
>>135474348
"i'm wrong because i literally couldn't read properly and now i'm gonna change the topic, call you names and bitch about your flag cuz im pissed at myself" yeah ok cool
>>
File: 1487045568114.jpg (1MB, 2558x2548px) Image search: [Google]
1487045568114.jpg
1MB, 2558x2548px
>>135457317

https://www.docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf

Anyone who says that there's no shills in here is a shill. Control the record changed it's name to shareblue and they have even bigger budget now.
>>
File: 1497959328561.jpg (619KB, 1847x785px) Image search: [Google]
1497959328561.jpg
619KB, 1847x785px
>>
>>135474606
>Everyone dug through the wikileaks emails. We did a lot. I hate to admit it, but the_donald did the most work, if you look back.
wrong. and you weren't a trump supporter. you obviosuly were not. you literally called him "drumpf" earlier in the thread. nobody is going to believe you aren't an anti-trump shill, shilling your agenda at this point

let me sum up the rest of your post
>blah blah blah blah blah blah this is the way i wish things were so i'm just going to say it's this way without any evidence of proof of the stuff i say
>>
File: fingol.jpg (233KB, 548x470px) Image search: [Google]
fingol.jpg
233KB, 548x470px
>>135457667
>the eternal Finn
>>
>>135457542
>nephew kushner
Holy shit these kikes cant even keep their own jews straight
>>
>>135474066
>>>career trolls
>Yes, fuckwads that dedicate their lives to trying to troll us. They don't get paid, they're autistic.
>The Rach-poster that tormented 8-pol used to shitpost here with "kike on a stick" threads. These guys actually have mental issues, and loiter around for years.

He won't get it, this kid has no conception of the actual weird as fuck personality types that combine to form these trolling groups. He'll just try to make it fit his mental model that has everything being a government or CTR type operation.

I wonder how he would have explained all the cranks and wackjobs on usenet in the 90s? Or the thousands of forums that came and went up until the mid 2000s? I've never seen the ratio of dumbfuck cranks go up or down since the 90s, but now suddenly they're all evidence of hired shills.

And this kid attacks my logic when he can't even think through the logistics and resources of shoving these people in a room and expecting them to shill on /pol/
>>
File: 1490437008299.jpg (3MB, 4100x10000px) Image search: [Google]
1490437008299.jpg
3MB, 4100x10000px
>>
>>135474550
>it LITERALLY says that they are going to be on other sites as well, and that those are just a few examples.

Maybe if you have autism and interpret everything like a robot.
>>
File: 1486016860275.jpg (496KB, 1868x777px) Image search: [Google]
1486016860275.jpg
496KB, 1868x777px
>>
File: 1487007782084.jpg (665KB, 1394x715px) Image search: [Google]
1487007782084.jpg
665KB, 1394x715px
>>
i got to go guys. got some shit to do. prob gonna get a hand job from my girlfriend and fall asleep in her lap while i watch TV tonite. peace out and have fun shilling more
>>
File: 1485728879759.jpg (543KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485728879759.jpg
543KB, 700x1000px
>>
>>135459218
>(((globe)))
Hes not wrong
>>
File: 1485730924624.jpg (347KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485730924624.jpg
347KB, 2000x1000px
>>
File: 1486011407147.png (54KB, 626x289px) Image search: [Google]
1486011407147.png
54KB, 626x289px
>>
File: 1486615216187.png (136KB, 840x380px) Image search: [Google]
1486615216187.png
136KB, 840x380px
>>
File: 1486848336285.jpg (136KB, 576x315px) Image search: [Google]
1486848336285.jpg
136KB, 576x315px
>>
File: 1488224850375.png (290KB, 1156x2031px) Image search: [Google]
1488224850375.png
290KB, 1156x2031px
>>
>>135474787
>rong. and you weren't a trump supporter. you obviosuly were not. you literally called him "drumpf" earlier in the thread.

Wait.. you already said that.

See here:
>>135470976

& my reply:
>>135472287

You must not have been here during the election.
>>
File: 1488426862555.png (424KB, 614x920px) Image search: [Google]
1488426862555.png
424KB, 614x920px
>>
File: 1488449107983.jpg (343KB, 1595x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1488449107983.jpg
343KB, 1595x1052px
>>
File: LSblonde.png (879KB, 589x997px) Image search: [Google]
LSblonde.png
879KB, 589x997px
>>135474444
What a waste of gets.
>>
File: 1484781032046.jpg (62KB, 500x685px) Image search: [Google]
1484781032046.jpg
62KB, 500x685px
>>135474632
You don't have an argument.
I'm just bored of dealing with your bullshit, but here goes faglord.

>/pol/ is like the devil or the boogeyman to leftists so they all come on here to try to mislead people
Maybe in your dreams. The trolls we deal with are known, and either funny or inept as fuck. hownu.ru
>by pretending to be "one of you" but then saying dumb stuff like
>"nah lauren southern isn't real, she is a kike and a coalburner"
Lauren Southern is just another annoying internet personality. This place doesn't depend on her. She's also made fun of Nazis/white nationalists, so that makes her automatically an idiot
>or "alex jones is just an e-celeb" or "richard spencer is controlled opposition!".
He is. He needs a popular online community to make money. Anyone peddling his shit here regularly is helping fund him.
Spencer is just an idiot, but sometimes he acts/says things so stupid it's easy to consider him a plant.
>don't fall for it they're just trying to fuck you over
delusions of gandeur

>>135474834
Yeah, it like the moralfags after chanology. He's probably that autistic whiteknight Finn, it makes sense he hides his flag.
>>
File: 1489442565574.png (312KB, 1142x590px) Image search: [Google]
1489442565574.png
312KB, 1142x590px
>>
File: 1490435701990.jpg (3MB, 4998x4666px) Image search: [Google]
1490435701990.jpg
3MB, 4998x4666px
>>
File: MfjJqaB.png (295KB, 450x452px) Image search: [Google]
MfjJqaB.png
295KB, 450x452px
>>135475062
>>
>>135475271
guess I'm in the illuminati now
>>
File: 1491284842112.png (3MB, 1880x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1491284842112.png
3MB, 1880x3056px
Shariablue AMA
>>
File: 1491291702092.png (811KB, 1580x5304px) Image search: [Google]
1491291702092.png
811KB, 1580x5304px
Shariablue AMA 2nd thread
>>
File: giphy.gif (716KB, 245x187px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
716KB, 245x187px
>>135475271

Definitely the work of MILLIONS OF DOLLARS and a room with dozens of people in it working 12 hour shifts.

>>135475263
I don't know why this idiot newfriendo got me rustled, but he did. Something about the smug insistence on being wrong.
>>
>>135457317
I gotta admit, I'd prefer a true republican. I voted for Trump and liked him but I'm beginning to see that we need an actual politician, he's a little inexperienced. But I'm glad that we did the experiement. He was not too bad but it's time we replace him with a true republican true to my values.
>>
File: 1491288100477.png (8KB, 421x143px) Image search: [Google]
1491288100477.png
8KB, 421x143px
>>
File: 060116_sr_carlson_1280[1].jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
060116_sr_carlson_1280[1].jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>135465080
>>135465482
>replying to yourself like a faggot
>>
>>135457317
Former Trump voter here, not gonna lie, it's hilarious wathcing him crash and burn but in all seriousness, we cannot let him get the nuclear codes
>>
File: 1495020145864.png (138KB, 950x538px) Image search: [Google]
1495020145864.png
138KB, 950x538px
>>
>>135475476
>>135475524

Hey that's cool. Check out my thread where I did an AMA as a Google employee.

>>135436261

(Just like the CTR thread, no actual evidence or information that only someone in that position would know was posted- but people always want to believe!)
>>
>>135474969
>>135475476
>>135475524
can you try and at least post something with even a tiny amount of truth?
>>
File: 1490436647828.png (732KB, 1324x750px) Image search: [Google]
1490436647828.png
732KB, 1324x750px
>>
>>135475555

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzlQWCdAkgo

What does the pastebin say

>>135475589

This and the "am cruz missile now" pastas were the best.
>>
File: 1491628370267.png (300KB, 1304x892px) Image search: [Google]
1491628370267.png
300KB, 1304x892px
Shills are mad at me.
>>
File: F6yuoRI.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
F6yuoRI.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>135475555
holy shit that fucking get
>>
File: 1497274549946.jpg (166KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497274549946.jpg
166KB, 800x800px
>>
>>135474716
Correct the records budget was (most likely) whatever in the 1 billion dollar presidential budget clinton was willing to spare. Its resources and mobilization power were far, far larger than besieged shareblue with a 40 million dollar budget, and not to mention that the bankers (whom were enjoying peak power during the 2016 election thanks to obama) and obama administration were supporting hillary as well.

Saying that shareblue is as big of a threat to pol (which for logistical reasons would be towards the bottom of the list of priorties as aother anon pointed out) as CTR is like saying nazi Germany is a major threat in 1945. The peak power has long passed and its merely a husk of what it once was.

Now the lauren southern threads lack evidence and it appears suspicious how often they are pushed when laurens fame has (arguably) slowed down since the election.

However, criticisms of donald trump having debased himself and filled his cabinet with an array of special agendas has been proven by both biased and unbiased sources alike.
>>
>>135471198
this t b h

[spoiler] see flag[/spoiler
>>
File: 1495407131384.png (124KB, 972x468px) Image search: [Google]
1495407131384.png
124KB, 972x468px
>>
>>135474470
Bought a special pair of oven mitts today just for you.
>>
>>135475725
You missed my earlier reply to0. >>135475548 This is the new pasta. I'm seeing this everywhere.
>>
File: 1485728653711.png (581KB, 1001x871px) Image search: [Google]
1485728653711.png
581KB, 1001x871px
>>135475808
>>
>>135475255
Right. But as an adult she has jewy black roots. And if she didn't straighten her hair she would go full DWS ramen head.
>>
>>135471395
based archivebot
>>
File: 1485724520726.jpg (36KB, 600x443px) Image search: [Google]
1485724520726.jpg
36KB, 600x443px
>>
File: 1495835530903.png (59KB, 576x507px) Image search: [Google]
1495835530903.png
59KB, 576x507px
Jesus i'm laughing right now reading this thread.An anon is literally here since beginning of thread replying to every shit post that say shareblue/shills are real.
>>
File: 1486016457126.png (297KB, 2500x1652px) Image search: [Google]
1486016457126.png
297KB, 2500x1652px
>>
>>135457317
Good post. Bump
>>
File: 1486607206599.png (4MB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1486607206599.png
4MB, 2500x2500px
>>
>>135475754

No, we shitposters are mad at you. There's a difference.

>>135475808
>Correct the records budget was (most likely) whatever in the 1 billion dollar presidential budget clinton was willing to spare. Its resources and mobilization power were far, far larger than besieged shareblue with a 40 million dollar budget, and not to mention that the bankers (whom were enjoying peak power during the 2016 election thanks to obama) and obama administration were supporting hillary as well.

You know we can just look up the budgets and see what they had available. Are you now trying to say that they spent MULTIPLE millions trying to shill /pol/?

I mean, if that makes people feel proud of our board, and feel like we are strong and untouchable, I guess that's a good thing. But we already were untouchable, and multiple millions haven't been spent trying to shill /pol/.

>OR THEY WOULD JUST HAVE BOUGHT IT FROM GOOKMOOT WHO HAS A TRACK RECORD OF SELLING OUT FOR SHEKELS

the fact that they DIDN'T try to buy him out shows the financial investment on US was nil
>>
File: 1499959533802.jpg (112KB, 844x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499959533802.jpg
112KB, 844x1024px
>>
File: 1495250723775.jpg (348KB, 1256x1454px) Image search: [Google]
1495250723775.jpg
348KB, 1256x1454px
>>
>>135475933

R A R E
A
R
E

(here's a You too thanks for noticing me senpai)
>>
>>135475886
I never disagreed with the 40 million dollar budget figure for shareblue.

What i do disagree with is that shareblue > CTR when there is much less resources and justification for the funding of the former compared to the latter.

The DNC isnt stupid, why would they find something like shareblue CTR tier resources to fight a battle that has already been lost?
>>
File: 1491570576800-1.png (133KB, 981x518px) Image search: [Google]
1491570576800-1.png
133KB, 981x518px
>>
File: 1486844789886.png (469KB, 1077x992px) Image search: [Google]
1486844789886.png
469KB, 1077x992px
>>
File: edited.jpg (229KB, 900x843px) Image search: [Google]
edited.jpg
229KB, 900x843px
>>135469076
shill
>>
File: 1488866108411.jpg (271KB, 962x850px) Image search: [Google]
1488866108411.jpg
271KB, 962x850px
>>
>>135476153

>larping internet plebbit socialists armchair theorize invading and taking over /pol/, showing all the intuition & understanding of the task at hand of Napoleon planning his march through Russian winter

(colorized, 2016)
>>
File: 1501040398148.png (229KB, 1318x554px) Image search: [Google]
1501040398148.png
229KB, 1318x554px
>>
File: 1495420120222.png (73KB, 1566x886px) Image search: [Google]
1495420120222.png
73KB, 1566x886px
>>
>>135476243
>What i do disagree with is that shareblue > CTR when there is much less resources and justification for the funding of the former compared to the latter.

You're on the right track. Now imagine.. just imagine what if.. all the people you thought were CTR on /pol/ were just the usual shitposters and trolls who had a great new skin to use for (You)s and rustling of jimmies.

And what if CTR was mostly over on normie social media. And now they've wound down, and it's just shareblue, and shareblue isn't getting jack shit done, as usual.

I'm not trying to disrupt your world view. Apparently, battling CTR is very important to some people here. It may be the only accomplishment they imagine themselves having.

But just think about it.
>>
File: 1493010219905.png (2MB, 1881x4580px) Image search: [Google]
1493010219905.png
2MB, 1881x4580px
>>
File: 1491626999214.jpg (78KB, 758x571px) Image search: [Google]
1491626999214.jpg
78KB, 758x571px
>>
File: bots.png (57KB, 1887x500px) Image search: [Google]
bots.png
57KB, 1887x500px
>>
File: 1490983347371.jpg (463KB, 1435x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1490983347371.jpg
463KB, 1435x1349px
>>
>>135476140
>spend multiple millions trying to shill pol

Good god of course not. One thing i have to give it to the clinton campaign was how organized they were for a bunch of radical liberals and mentally deranged.

Trying to shill pol is a pointless effort because of the anonymous nature of the board, we dont know who is posting what and not only is that difficult to track for both CTR employee and anons alike, but there is no system they can easily manipulate to put their opinions on the "front page" much like reddit and their retatded upvote system.

We dont really know how much ctr spent compared to shareblue, but from a logical point of view it would make sense that shareblue is a husk of what was once a mightly CTR.
>>
>>135476728

You're aware that most of the oldfags in this thread have created more convincing faked evidence whenever we got bored and went to /x/ sometime in the past decade, correct? Or fake "i am a bot" "whoops forgot proxy" type b8 threads?
>>
File: 1497847623059.jpg (62KB, 302x302px) Image search: [Google]
1497847623059.jpg
62KB, 302x302px
Fuck you all - I'm not going to act like some Boomer cuckservatives does with Reagan and pretend he's the savior of western civilization.

He went back on his word, is far too comfortable with Jews and isn't the 2nd coming of Commander George Lincoln Rockwell.

Does that mean I wish Clinton got elected instead? Fuck no.
>>
File: 1496555049388.jpg (3MB, 5125x7216px) Image search: [Google]
1496555049388.jpg
3MB, 5125x7216px
>>
File: 1490435654210.jpg (2MB, 2264x4128px) Image search: [Google]
1490435654210.jpg
2MB, 2264x4128px
I love shill damage control. I hope that you are enjoying my dump.
>>
File: 1501320252499.jpg (125KB, 1200x866px) Image search: [Google]
1501320252499.jpg
125KB, 1200x866px
>ITT: Shills calling everyone else a shill.
Does anyone read these autistic infographics?
>>
>>135476853
>Trying to shill pol is a pointless effort because of the anonymous nature of the board, we dont know who is posting what and not only is that difficult to track for both CTR employee and anons alike, but there is no system they can easily manipulate to put their opinions on the "front page" much like reddit and their retatded upvote system.

Thank fuck it's nice to see someone who understands logic for a change.

I bet they did try here, probably for about one day. Even if you COULD track employee metrics, you just can't shill /pol/.

Like my Google employee larp, it only works if you give people what they already want. You can't tell /pol/ ANYTHING

>oh jesus I've been trying to tell /pol/ that paid shills weren't as bad as they imagined for a whole thread

>tried to tell /pol/ something

>i have been pissing into the ocean and yelling at it
>>
Let ANTIFA post here so they can see shit that will redpill them, I say. Hey faggots, did you know thay a large number of Africans can't figure out how a mirror works until they're almost nine years old? Really makes you think...
>>
File: we are being raided.png (1MB, 1872x583px) Image search: [Google]
we are being raided.png
1MB, 1872x583px
>>
>>135477041

I found one of those guys while playing GTA!

>>135466777
>>135466840

>you used a shitposting troll who plays GTA as an evidence of paid trolls
>>
File: 1495939375097.png (740KB, 809x743px) Image search: [Google]
1495939375097.png
740KB, 809x743px
>>
File: 1495347190834.png (131KB, 1322x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1495347190834.png
131KB, 1322x1250px
>>
File: 1495074421249.png (155KB, 601x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495074421249.png
155KB, 601x600px
>>
File: 1501319820798.png (108KB, 910x640px) Image search: [Google]
1501319820798.png
108KB, 910x640px
>>135477075
No, everyone that thinks Lauren Southern is Jew cancer is obviously ShariaBlueCTRMorpheusCommieLeftyPol.
>>
>>135476572
>what if all the CTR on pol is actually shitposters

I would not be one bit suprised, and even laugh as all the_donald faggot "muh shariablue" paranioa gets btfo and put to rest.

But since their faggots and fall for the bait screaming SHARIABLUE SHARIABLUE SHILL SHILL at every half assed troll attempt on this board, i doubt the revelation that all "shill threads" are just regular shitposts will hit these newfags anytime soon sadly.
>>
File: 1490437823841.png (4MB, 4968x2020px) Image search: [Google]
1490437823841.png
4MB, 4968x2020px
>>
>>135477341

This guy gets it. The moment /pol/ started freaking out over shills, they handed trolls a dream weapon.

People with actual autism won't understand this, though.
>>
File: 1490245306637.png (1MB, 2205x2173px) Image search: [Google]
1490245306637.png
1MB, 2205x2173px
>>
File: 1486712090594.jpg (156KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486712090594.jpg
156KB, 1136x640px
>>
>>135475646
>>135475639
Notice the bank check on the first shareblue post. Those are pretty hard to fake, if you've ever worked a singular day in your life you'd know this.
>>
>>135477428

>78 posts in 29 hours

Weak, nigga. I've done 50 in this thread alone.

I rate that as especially shitty 'evidence'
>>
>>135469076
shill
>>
>>135476892
You should have , the faster it burns the better
>>
File: 1487459886748.png (4MB, 2560x3463px) Image search: [Google]
1487459886748.png
4MB, 2560x3463px
>>
File: 1485848823492.png (234KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1485848823492.png
234KB, 720x1280px
>>
File: 1501332997723.jpg (407KB, 800x838px) Image search: [Google]
1501332997723.jpg
407KB, 800x838px
>>135477554
29 hours is how much time he spent on that infographic.
>>
>>135477550

That's a picture of a screen you fucking idiot
>>
File: 1486852225148.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1486852225148.webm
2MB, 640x360px
My last post. Fuck you shariablue.
>>
>>135457317
It's baffling and hilarious seeing these retards go
>we're doing it! Our tactics are really working!
when fucking no one buys their shit for even a second and everyone sees through it. Fuck /pol/ is not even my main board and I can spot these morons easily. They pretty much just come, post and then immediately flee without even looking at the response they get.
>>
>>135477075
>pissing into an ocean and yelling at it

Exactly what would happen if ctr sperged out and tried to shill this board. Lets just all thank god for a sec we dont have an upvote system/user account system because, as much as it incentivises shitposting, it renders social media manipulation tactics useless.

But lets magically say that people on this board are legitimate and actually do listen, and lets say CTR did manage to (somehow) gain control over pol; how many people visit 4chan compared to reddit or twitter? And how many actually go on pol? And how many actually post and check daily and NOT just lurk in the shadows?

Just the size of this board alone doesnt make this place worth shilling.
>>
>>135477744

In that case it makes no sense.
>>
I mean, other than a couple of bad move that turned out to be minor mistakes in the big picture, Trump has kept us from escalating in Syria and now we're no longer supporting al Nursa, al Qaeda, ISIS and other "moderate rebels" (I'm sure the rogue Deep State still is though) and it looks like we're going to accept Assad. I mean it's not the solution I wanted, I would have rather have done a full 180 on Obama's Syria policy immediately and started detente with Russia, but this works too.
>>
>>135477850

>It's baffling and hilarious seeing these retards go
>>we're doing it! Our tactics are really working!

That's because they're just faggots in a discord larping as puppetmasters.
>>
>>135457317
what the fuck are these people on about? do they really think that some 15 autists can change the whole board? /pol/ was always a clusterfuck these retards are just wasting their times and nervers here. so delusional.
>>
>>135457667
yeah, but Laura Southern is still pretty shitty plus she's a woman and they have no place in politics.
>>
>>135477550
>Notice the bank check on the first shareblue post. Those are pretty hard to fake, if you've ever worked a singular day in your life you'd know this.

>html form on a screen
>hard to fake

Can I get some more people to laugh at this guy?
>>
File: 1479507812636.png (2MB, 1345x749px) Image search: [Google]
1479507812636.png
2MB, 1345x749px
>>135458085
This lol

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes, though.
>>
File: true-friend-of-israel.jpg (99KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
true-friend-of-israel.jpg
99KB, 800x480px
>>135476892
>Fuck you all - I'm not going to act like some Boomer cuckservatives does with Reagan and pretend he's the savior of western civilization.
What? You dare criticize LE GOD EMPORAH? Nice try ShariaBlueCTRMorpheusCommieLeftyPoll.
GUYS WE"RE BEING RAIDED!!!!!!!!9
>>
File: IMG_2937.jpg (2MB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2937.jpg
2MB, 2016x1512px
>>135477550
>>
>>135457317
Only newfags and brainlets have failed to see the obvious shilling going on since the start of the election.
>>
File: 1501326950937.png (90KB, 335x365px) Image search: [Google]
1501326950937.png
90KB, 335x365px
>>135478030
How dare you criticize Finkike's waifu!
SHILL
>>
>>135457317
do they understand that they are the bad guys?
>>
>>135457317
He's right though. That's the funny part.
>>
File: file.gif (503KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
file.gif
503KB, 500x333px
>>135457317
faggot
>>
File: 1455891929353.png (643KB, 1022x731px) Image search: [Google]
1455891929353.png
643KB, 1022x731px
>>
>Spam piss is the ocean of piss
>"W-WHERE WINNING GUYS!"

let them spam all they want, it is exactly like Shareblue, except they are not even paid
>>
>>135478722
your tears sustain us
>>
File: based-kekistanis.jpg (139KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
based-kekistanis.jpg
139KB, 1024x768px
>>135477813
Don't go yet. I just got here and you're already out of le ebic infographs.
>>
File: filthygoyimknow.jpg (35KB, 568x335px) Image search: [Google]
filthygoyimknow.jpg
35KB, 568x335px
>>135477175
>>135477075
>>135477458
>>135477554
>>135477788
>>135477864
>>135478005
>>135478082
>>135478284
over 50 posts by teh same ID in this thread alone, all of them vehemently denying (without evidence or substance) that democrats and DNC never shilled on /pol/. ask yourself why /pol/.
>>
File: 1497802761645.png (448KB, 890x876px) Image search: [Google]
1497802761645.png
448KB, 890x876px
>>135457737
>/pol/ isn't one person
>>
>>135478839
>1 post by this id

please, the only actual shill in this thread is >>135477788
>>
>>135479045

Over 36 posts by this ID spewing babbling autism and stumped by me on multiple points that he now has to deliberately ignore to save his mental stability
>>
>>135479233

But the check is just a picture of a screen. If we're taking pictures of screens as evidence, please see here:

>>135478284
>>
File: sorosdfgnm.jpg (137KB, 940x541px) Image search: [Google]
sorosdfgnm.jpg
137KB, 940x541px
>>135479266
>>
>>135479233
yeah this guy >>135477788 vehemently swearing up and down that nobody has ever shilled on /pol/, with "57 posts by this ID" in this thread alone is like one of the single most suspicious things i've ever seen aside from groups like CTR coming right out and admitting that they're spending millions of dollars to fund shilling the DNC on the internet
>>
File: 1501323111768.png (560KB, 615x699px) Image search: [Google]
1501323111768.png
560KB, 615x699px
>>135479045
>ask yourself why /pol/
I asked myself why some foreigner hiding behind a meme flag cares about an American election between two crypto-kikes and I've reached a conclusion that you're a kike playing 4D Dreidel. Gas yourself.
>>
>>135478284
>>135479322
>A fucking phone picture of 4chan

either you're a normie shill, or just plain retarded
>>
>>135479525

>a phone picture of a check html form on a screen is presented as evidence
>question this
>IT'S HARD TO FAKE IF YOU'VE EVER WORKED A DAY IN YOUR LIFE YOU'D KNOW THIS
>modify html, take picture with phone- just like check picture
>people too stupid to understand what's going on
>>
>>135479521

Oh that's right. He's not even a US poster. HAHA
>>
File: goyimknow2.png (171KB, 450x290px) Image search: [Google]
goyimknow2.png
171KB, 450x290px
he was like legitimately throwing fits at me earlier, typing in all caps and i seriously thought he was about to throw his chicken tendies up against the wall in a fit of rage. all because he literally swears that /pol/ has never once been shilled, and only /v/, MAYBE was shilled one time

then he claims he is a lifelong /pol/ack and voted for trump, but earlier in the thread he literally called trump "drumpf" unironically.
>>
>>135479726
(((61 posts by this id)))
>I'm not a shill I swear
>Also anyone organizing or gaining any sort of publicity has to be shut down only shitposting on twitter is allowed
>>
>>135479521
>guy with a fake nazi flag implying that joos are secretly trying to convince people that shilling is real.
>probably next will tell me joos secretly want to convince americans to vote conservative
nice try
>>
>>135480124
>>135479726
61 posts. he is literally blowing up and claiming that /pol/ has NEVER been shilled (this is literally what he said in one of his earliest posts) and that only /v/ was shilled once.....maybe (literal his claim).
he even posted a CTR press release to me where they say they are spending millions of dollars to shill the internet and tried to pretend that it was proof /pol/ had never been shilled by them because they didn't specifically mention it by name.
>still claims he's not a shill
>unintentionally proves to everyone who sees the thread that shills are real
>>
>>135479869
>then he claims he is a lifelong /pol/ack and voted for trump, but earlier in the thread he literally called trump "drumpf" unironically.

You've said that 3 times. I've addressed it each time. You're grasping at straws and deliberately lying now.

Also you're proving that you weren't here for the election, or you'd know what I was referring to.
>>
>>135479869
>all because he literally swears that /pol/ has never once been shilled
Well, that'd be a negative, seeing how that's exactly what you're doing now. In fact, all of us "shill" for our interests. Also, I voted for Trump and I'll call him Drumpf, a kike, a neocon, a traitor, or whatever I damn well please. That hardly means that I'd rather have Hillary in office. Trump has been great for the memes.

>>135480164
I don't think kikes give a shit who you vote for since they're the ones choosing the candidates and counting the votes. They're more interested in keeping the support up for the president so the Kekistanis will support the next war for the Jews. Also, I know you won't show your flag. Gas yourself kike.
>>
>>135480371
>and that only /v/ was shilled once.....maybe (literal his claim).

Never said that. You're reacting like a cult member who had their religion questioned. Total meltdown.
>>
>>135480470

My assertion is that hired shills have not been used on /pol/, because it would be a retarded waste of money.
>>
>>135480470
literally another one. two shills in this thread. oy vey
>>
>>135480497
The only Discord raid and shilling going on is the Fingolian and his kike friends.

>>135480548
>My assertion is that hired shills have not been used on /pol/
That's probably true. They just call people shills to garner support for their cause. It's not about votes.
>>
>>135480497
>Your posts are just spergtastic. The only real shilling I've seen was on /v/ by game publishers and IIRC, AMD. /v/ actually buys shit as well, so it made sense.

>Your posts are just spergtastic. The only real shilling I've seen was on /v/ by game publishers and IIRC, AMD. /v/ actually buys shit as well, so it made sense.
pretty close.
/pol/ gets shilled. everyone knows it. you're a shill yourself. you've made that patently clear.
and the best part about this? all you've managed to do is keep this thread alive all night, which is chalk full of evidence that shills do in fact exist. so that's cool kid. keep on posting. i think you're doing a great job. i only keep responding to you to wind you up and keep this info bumped up to the top
>>
>>135480602
Maybe we can find some common ground here. Tell me how the Holocaust didn't happen. Also, show your flag smelly kike.
>>
>>135480802
you aren't really a nazi. period. you're pretending to be one so that you can subvert others. that's how shills work. that's how the left has decided to work over /pol/. they've been exposed enough, people have posted enough examples in this thread, especially up toward the top. i posted something about it like maybe 2nd or 3rd comment on this thread. you're operating exactly how shills operate. you think you're fooling people but all you're doing is showing exactly how destructive and manipulative you people are
>>
File: 1501329814698.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1501329814698.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>135481003
>you're pretending to be one so that you can subvert others
Sounds like you're projecting. That's what kikes do, ya know.

>Jewish fear better be grasped as a war against terror within. Jews are too often tormented and haunted by their own racism and supremacy which they attribute to others by means of projection.

>On Jewish projection...
http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/2016/5/14/on-jewish-projection

For the record:
He wouldn't show his flag
He wouldn't deny the Holocaust

I think we know who the shill is, kikeboy.
>>
>>135480371
>and that only /v/ was shilled once.....maybe (literal his claim).

>The only real shilling I've seen was on /v/ by game publishers and IIRC, AMD. /v/ actually buys shit as well, so it made sense.

>>135480794
>pretty close

HAHAHAH, no. Not even close. You do know that "literal" means something, right?

btw you still never replied to this, 4th time trying to get you to:

>>135472287

>Quoting the usual LARP-AS-CTR line means I was calling him drumpf? Holy fuck there's no way you're a real person

>(I will add that maybe you just weren't on here during the election and that explains why you don't recognize the LOL DRUMPF BTFO thing)
>>
64 posts on this ID, swearing that shills aren't real. going on literally all night long, non stop. guy hasn't even stopped to take a shit or anything. let's see if he continues after this comment >>135480794 once it's been pointed out to him that all he's doing is helping people to see that shills are real
>>
>>135481264

Hall 'o cost is a lie by butthurt jews who were forcibly de-loused and forced to work for once.

Where do I rank on the shill meter
>>
>>135481318
>You do know that "literal" means something, right?
you know how i can tell you're a leftist? you're an overly literal, concrete thinker who gets sucked in semantics and think outrage over certain words and language a person uses is going to win you an argument.

yawn.

come back when you got something worthwhile kid
>>
File: 001sass_dox.png (397KB, 1280x505px) Image search: [Google]
001sass_dox.png
397KB, 1280x505px
this is the mod of MAT
>>
>>135481396
>Where do I rank on the shill meter
you rank about a "transparently trying to gain credibility out of 10"
>>
File: 1463591392771.jpg (45KB, 570x487px) Image search: [Google]
1463591392771.jpg
45KB, 570x487px
>>135481396
You're credibility is good with me. I'd vouch for you.
>>
>>135481454
>you know how i can tell you're a leftist? you're an overly literal, concrete thinker who gets sucked in semantics

Oh, like this?

>>135472117
>>
>>135481558
said the shill to the shill!
>>
>>135481558

Note how he's studiously avoiding the trap he fell into by trying to say that I was unironically calling Trump Drumpf (when I was quoting the people larping as CTR)- he's done that three or four times, and he's ignoring my replies to that every time, because it shows that a) he can't read and b) he wasn't here during the election or he'd know what I mean when I say LOL DRUMPF BTFO
>>
>>135481642

The only shill here is you. Post one account that you've used to fight the war on other websites.

You don't have any.
>>
>>135481628
except that one is a matter of linguistic function changing the meaning of a sentence in a way that's relevant to the discussion and totally proves you wrong, and the other is you autistically screeching about some dude on the internet not speaking as precisely as you wanted him to. so you know, two totally and indisputably separate things that are 100% not related to eachother. good try though.
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 113

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.