[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HALLOWED ARE THE ORI

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: prior.jpg (41KB, 800x447px) Image search: [Google]
prior.jpg
41KB, 800x447px
"Glorious are the Ori, who didst lead us to salvation, who did fight the evil that would doom us to mortal sin. Did they defeat the old spirits and cast them out? And now, with the strength of our will, they do call upon us to prevail against the corruption of all unbelievers."
>>
>>135349311
Who?
>>
FUCKIN RELIGION REEEEE
>>
File: orici.jpg (204KB, 1200x1962px) Image search: [Google]
orici.jpg
204KB, 1200x1962px
>>135349617
"Fear not the Ori, fear the darkness that would conceal the knowledge of the universe. Believe in the truth of all things, and you too may find the Path to enlightenment."
>>
>>135350195
Who?
>>
>>135349311

Hallowed are the children of the Ori.
>>
>>135349311
The show I loved died at the end of season 8. Should have ended end of season 7.
>>
I only follow the one true god, Ba'al.
>>
>>135350987
atleast you didnt get FUCKED by that cliffhanger that they ended fucking everything this.
The entire sg universe ends with a fucking cliff hanger.
fuck scifi so fucking much.
>>
JAFFA KREE!
>>
>>135351142
It doesn't if you don't touch Stargate Universe.
And there's a precedent, no one counts Stargate Infinity, why count Universe either?
>>
>>135352242
Infinity was a retarded cartoon written by a random. basically a glorified fan fiction.
Universe was written by Brad Wright and Robert C. Cooper, the two people who have the only authority over what did and didn't happen.
Simply put, Infinity didn't happen, Universe did happen and it happen farther in the timeline than SG-1 and Atlantis. Stargate ends in a cliff hanger, you just didn't watch the rest of the show.
By not watching the show, you're not avoiding it ending with a cliff hanger, you're just missing the last couple chapters in the story.
Its basically the same is if you're watching a movie where the main character dies and then you just stop watching right before he died and start telling everyone he didn't die.

also fuck scifi so fucking much. The end everything mid story now.. well they started about 10 years ago
>>
>>135349617
Stargate
>>>/tv/
>>
>>135354415
I too am mad about the end of SGU. I hear that there is some kind of nuStargate shit going on, but meh
>>
>>135354913
I read its going to be in a different time line or its going to be completely independent of the stories of sg1, atlantis, and universe.
its also going to be exploited for sjw bullshit, which ruins a story for me.
>>
>>135351034
Patrician taste.
>>
File: 6039177_orig.jpg (92KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
6039177_orig.jpg
92KB, 1024x576px
>>135349311
All of this has happened before.
All of it will happen again.
>>
>>135349311
I bet Daniel Jackson would DESTROY an Ori in a debate and tip his fedora afterwards
>>
>>135349311
Eat my p90 faggot, Tauri uber alles, we fucked the go'ould and we fucked you too
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.