[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FINANCIAL MARKETS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Nasdaq, Dow and S&P 500.jpg (138KB, 1056x640px) Image search: [Google]
Nasdaq, Dow and S&P 500.jpg
138KB, 1056x640px
Kekistanis; Im here you to inform you about the next financial market crash that is going to happen; this motherfuckers banks will crash the fucking world. The markets are in all time high much bigger than in 2008; before it crashed. Also the national debt in the US is so big that it will be impossible to repay; (it was never possible anyways). What are you going to invest in, to protect yourself? I have coding skills and found about bitcoin, litecoin and ethereum and Im reading a lot about them; Should I invest in them?. Im also looking for starting a bussiness in LatinAmerica or going to the capital of the normies(San Francisco, CA) to see what can I do there. Shit. WE NEED TO FIGHT BACK TO THIS COCKSUCKERS.
>>
>>135292716
Boy, you should've been here back in 2015.

That shit was dope. That Wolf of Wall Street type guy from Youtube raving about Shemitah, all the hype.

Guess how it ended...
>>
>>135292716

You are late to the party, but yes.

ETH/BTC, get into it now.

Start hanging on /biz but take it all with a grain of salt- you can learn alot
>>
>>135292716
If the markets go down, energy will go down too,

If you have trouble getting energy how will you pay with virtual currency?
>>
>>135293285
The petro-dollar is in a death spiral (thank God)
It's the only chance the US has of dumping the Federal reserve and returning to a sain monetary policy.
Hopefully
>>
S H E M I T A H
S E P T E M B E R 2 3 T H
>>
File: 1438436235297.png (1MB, 1366x2653px) Image search: [Google]
1438436235297.png
1MB, 1366x2653px
>>135292716
It's definitely happening
>>
>>135292716
>>>/biz/

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR? YOU LATE TO THE PARTY, NOCOINER? GET IN HERE NOOOOOOW!!!!!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.