[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hitler

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

The FBI unclassified some files, which show an investigation, that confirms Hitler fled to Argentina after the fall of Germany:

https://vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler

Thoughts?
>>
>>135274674
>https://vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler

Chinga tu madre
>>
File: nyt mystery.gif (40KB, 399x350px) Image search: [Google]
nyt mystery.gif
40KB, 399x350px
>>135274674
hitler may went to argentina, but a lot of others went to antarctica/hollow earth
>>133881235
>>
>>135274860
ayy
>>
>>135274674
>If they knew all along, why'd they didn't take him to the court immediately ?
>>
>>135274674
They found parts of his jaw at the place he was allegedly incinerated. It matches his dental records.

> "... the only thing to remain of Hitler was a gold bridge with porcelain facets from his upper jaw and the lower jawbone with some teeth and two bridges."

Make of that what you will
>>
>>135278907
the skull that was allegedly his also turned out to be a female skull
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/sep/27/adolf-hitler-suicide-skull-fragment
>>
>>135279043
Let's archive it
https://archive.is/HW1cW
>>
>>135279043
Yes, it common knowledge by now. However the jaw (what was left of it) coincides with his dental records

"Conspiracy theorists" usually leave that bit out as its hard to explain without resorting to claims of it being a forgery. The real question is why would either the Soviets, the western Allies or the Jews tolerate the existence of Hitler? They were going for, and managed to get, all ranks of Nazis and Hitler would be the grand prize, especially for the Jews.
>>
>>135280369
the defeat of germany wouldnt look as great with hitler running free. since they couldnt capture him since he fled they could just claim he is dead which is just as good. of course they searched for him afterwards i guess but they either didnt find him or they couldnt get him where he was which leads me to the thread i posted in my first post implying he may have went to antarctica/hollowearth
>>
How does /pol/ plan on celebtrating his 130th birthday?
btw: hey fuhrer, we all know your reading this thread :D
>>
>>135280995
>which leads me to the thread i posted in my first post implying he may have went to antarctica/hollowearth
Yep, sounds way more believable than him being dead...
I'm not saying he died in 1945, but this is retarded.
>>
>>135278907
The dental records that a guy claiming to be his dentist drew by hand on the spot with only soviet authorities as witnesses
>>
File: witness 1.jpg (136KB, 721x930px) Image search: [Google]
witness 1.jpg
136KB, 721x930px
>>135281793
well, the nazis pretty much undebatably build flying saucer yet that is barely now. there are also maps and instructions the russians allegedly seized after WW2 and the kgb released a few years ago to regarding hollow earth. read the thread i linked. at the very least the saucers are fact. hollow earth is debatable, i agree with that.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1008x1740px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1008x1740px
>>135282695
>a guy claiming to be his dentist
His dentist and a dental tehnician. That makes two people.

>drew by hand on the spot with only soviet authorities as witnesses
More implications

Pic related, x-rays taken in 1944, matching his teeth, matching the description by his dentist and matching the jaw fragments found.

>>135283385
Are witness accounts credible now? I'm not sure anymore, it seems that it's a bit of that and a bit of this, depending on what you want to believe. The sketches and drawings by hitlers dentist confirming hitler is dead are fake(d) but a random polish POW about flying saucers is credible evidence?
>>
File: CIA Haunebu.png (471KB, 972x1996px) Image search: [Google]
CIA Haunebu.png
471KB, 972x1996px
>>135285313
then look at the newsarticle in my first post. also
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter
>The first sightings occurred in November 1944, when pilots flying over Germany by night reported seeing fast-moving round glowing objects following their aircraft. The objects were variously described as fiery, and glowing red, white, or orange. Some pilots described them as resembling Christmas tree lights and reported that they seemed to toy with the aircraft, making wild turns before simply vanishing.
really makes you think those were seen right over germany right before the end of the war.

not to mention the nazi saucers being seen years after the war hinting that the nazis were still active way after the war
>>
>>135285855
Ahh, Adamsky, the same person who claimed to meet the nordic aliens and travel to other planets with them, including planets in our solar system that are now know to be barren of any (intelligent) life. Or they're just hiding really well I guess.

>UFO sightings
Have been happening since recorded history. You would think the Germans would use the technology that could "toy with the aircraft" to win the war, instead of spooking allied pilots before disappearing.

Also, I like how you didn't quote the next part:
>"but further investigation revealed that German and Japanese pilots had reported similar sightings"
It also states that the first sighting was in 1941 in the...indian ocean and the sightings in general were not limited to Europe.
>>
File: witness 2.jpg (127KB, 650x948px) Image search: [Google]
witness 2.jpg
127KB, 650x948px
>>135287026
>Have been happening since recorded history. You would think the Germans would use the technology that could "toy with the aircraft" to win the war, instead of spooking allied pilots before disappearing.
ressources were bare and the aircrafts still in development. a few of them are not enough to win a war, much less when the whole population is indoctrinated against one meaning you wouldnt just have to fight military, but als

>Also, I like how you didn't quote the next part:
>"but further investigation revealed that German and Japanese pilots had reported similar sightings"
>It also states that the first sighting was in 1941 in the...indian ocean and the sightings in general were not limited to Europe.o all the civiliians.
as if everyone of the germans would be involved in the secret projects. of course many of the germans didnt knew about it either.

>Ahh, Adamsky, the same person who claimed to meet the nordic aliens and travel to other planets with them, including planets in our solar system that are now know to be barren of any (intelligent) life. Or they're just hiding really well I guess.
proof he didnt :^)

also pic related, another wittness reporting the same phenomena regarding engines just stalling as the first one as was wittnessed in other UFO sightings in the US later on. but sure that one is also made up and just coincidently mentions the same phenomena
>>
File: Vrill saucers.png (1MB, 1600x975px) Image search: [Google]
Vrill saucers.png
1MB, 1600x975px
>>135287484
>>135287026
also yes, the UFOs have been seen all around the time, but during the end of WW2 coincidently a sightings wave started. surely doesnt mean anything
>>
>>135287484
>ressources were bare and the aircrafts still in development.
Yes, I can tell by all the proof you provided. I'll just ignore how your eye witnesses contradict you. A flying saucer that can toy with aircraft and was unable to be shot down was not used because "resources and development"? Now considering the first sighting is in 1941 and your explanation stops making any sense.

Especially considering how much resources and money the Germans expended on their V1 and V2 rockets or the shit they attempted to pump at nearing the end of the war. You bet if they had a flying saucer that they would fucking use it.

>pic
Is that what you consider proof of anything? Lol, my tractor cut off in 1944 and I heard a noise. Nazi flying saucers confirmed.

>proof he didnt :^)
Pretty sure the burden of proof is on the person making the claim. That being said, you have to be retarded to believe it.

>>135287624
>also yes, the UFOs have been seen all around the time, but during the end of WW2 coincidently a sightings wave started. surely doesnt mean anything
Yes, I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact there were, for the first time in history, literally hundreds of thousands of people flying in aircraft during the largest conflict in human history.

Nope. Nazi flying saucers is clearly the only reasonable explanation. That and hollow earth. Can you include mecha-Hitler into this too? Would b p sweet.
>>
>>135276411
I heard they went to islands on the flat earths periphery and continued german civilization there?
the legends say they will return in the hour of peril
>>
File: UFO.jpg (122KB, 960x558px) Image search: [Google]
UFO.jpg
122KB, 960x558px
>>135288956
>Yes, I can tell by all the proof you provided. I'll just ignore how your eye witnesses contradict you. A flying saucer that can toy with aircraft and was unable to be shot down was not used because "resources and development"? Now considering the first sighting is in 1941 and your explanation stops making any sense.
being in development does not mean they are completely disfunctional. it just means they only have a few prototypes which werent tested sufficiently which you do before massproduce them for which you need a lot of ressources.

>Is that what you consider proof of anything? Lol, my tractor cut off in 1944 and I heard a noise. Nazi flying saucers confirmed.
except the tractor stalled whenever the sound was heard, and the farmer apparently knew about it considering he just waited till the sound stopped. but totally unrelated to sound or the UFO sightings that caused the same phenomena

>Pretty sure the burden of proof is on the person making the claim. That being said, you have to be retarded to believe it.
even if he was bullshitting about the rest, proof the pic is fake. the CIA deemed it credible enough to include the pic in the files.

>Yes, I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact there were, for the first time in history, literally hundreds of thousands of people flying in aircraft during the largest conflict in human history.
except experienced pilots reported those who surely can distinguish between normal planes, and something that isnt a normal plane.

also ignoring the other pictures posted in the last post.

>>135289013
i dont buy flatearth. i believe its a psyop to distract from flatearth. however about the returning:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwugor8Q--E
who knows? maybe, just maybe
>>
>>135289698
So your saying flatearth is a psy op to distract from flat earth? holy fuck we're reaching levels of subversion that shouldn't even be possible. we need to share this esoteric knowledge before it's too late
>>
>>135289871
flat earth is a psyop to distract from hollow earth. my bad
>>
>>135279086
Godspeed, you magnificent bastard.
>>
>>135289698
>t just means they only have a few prototypes which werent tested sufficiently which you do before massproduce them for which you need a lot of ressources.
But at the same time you're posting 12 pictures of different vehicles of various sizes. How many variants did they build?

Even funnier is that you're posting a picture of the alleged saucer that is clearly (heavily) armed...(yet unusable?).

So, let's see we have
>numerous sightings across the world implying several number of machine operating globally
>pictures several different vehicles of all sizes, again implying a large number of machines
>clear proof of heavy armament
And you're saying they couldn't use it because...resources. Who the fuck kept flying a flying saucer around for several years for it to be constantly reported on by experienced pilots and then didn't use them in an all-or-nothing situation?

>even if he was bullshitting about the rest, proof the pic is fake. the CIA deemed it credible enough to include the pic in the files.
Again, the burden of proof is on you. I'm not a photographic expert but I'd bet money on it being fake.

>except experienced pilots reported those who surely can distinguish between normal planes, and something that isnt a normal plane.
And? We have pilots reporting UFO's up to this day. That makes UFO's nazi flying saucers how? They were reported in nearly all theaters of war by all sides. What makes them nazi flying saucers?
>>
File: keksburg bell.jpg (77KB, 727x490px) Image search: [Google]
keksburg bell.jpg
77KB, 727x490px
>>135291657
But at the same time you're posting 12 pictures of different vehicles of various sizes. How many variants did they build?
I know of Haunebu I-3 while 4 was planned, then there is the Vril 1 and Vril 7. no idea whats with those in between. maybe scrubbed during the planning? also the glocke is a potential UFO even though the purpose is not certain.

>Even funnier is that you're posting a picture of the alleged saucer that is clearly (heavily) armed...(yet unusable?).
read motherfucker
>being in development does not mean they are completely disfunctional. it just means they only have a few prototypes which werent tested sufficiently which you do before massproduce them for which you need a lot of ressources.

>And you're saying they couldn't use it because...resources. Who the fuck kept flying a flying saucer around for several years for it to be constantly reported on by experienced pilots and then didn't use them in an all-or-nothing situation?
maybe because they were busy getting the important stuff like the top secret aircraft somewhere away from the allies so they arent captures and thus didnt engage in battle but rather left of to the safe haven they had. wether that is antarctica, hollowearth or southamerica.

>Again, the burden of proof is on you. I'm not a photographic expert but I'd bet money on it being fake.
proof is the pic. you claim its fake. so proof it is fake

>And? We have pilots reporting UFO's up to this day. That makes UFO's nazi flying saucers how? They were reported in nearly all theaters of war by all sides. What makes them nazi flying saucers?
again the timing and location.
>>
>>135292452
>it just means they only have a few prototypes which werent tested sufficiently which you do before massproduce them for which you need a lot of ressources.
And yet we have numerous sightings over a period spanning several years by experienced pilots. Who the fuck kept flying it around for several years?

Its funny because Germans resorted to mass producing prototype jets out of fucking wood nearing the end of the war but at the same time they refused to use these truly wonder weapons despite operating them for several years on an apparently large scale if they were sighted constantly across the globe.

>maybe because they were busy getting the important stuff like the top secret aircraft somewhere away from the allies so they arent captures and thus didnt engage in battle but rather left of to the safe haven they had. wether that is antarctica, hollowearth or southamerica.
Ahh, yes, they were busy moving to antarctica and hollow earth....that explains it.

>proof is the pic. you claim its fake. so proof it is fake
Considering how easy it is to fake a picture, I would not constitute it as proof.

>again the timing and location.
1941 Indian ocean?

>pic of yet another variant
Apparently they built dozens variants (including several of the same variant) in a few years alone but at the same time they lacked resources to build them for actual military use or even repurpose the existing ones (dunny why as its clearly armed in the pic)....Makes sense.
>>
>>135289976
Flat Earth is a psyop to connect anti-Semites to conspiracy theorists as a way to delegitimize the anti-Semitic movement.

The Hollow Earth was a plan started by the Nazis to build Deep Underground Military Bases, as a way to ensure victory after the lost battle of WW2.
>>
>>135293621
who knows? i heard people claim it would be "just" a portal down there leading to another world. wouldnt rule anything out at this point to be honest
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.