[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nazis build Flying Saucers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 345
Thread images: 133

File: witness 1.jpg (136KB, 721x930px) Image search: [Google]
witness 1.jpg
136KB, 721x930px
ITT I will post a lot of hints showing that the Nazis build flying Saucers, including wittnessreports released by the FBI, a CIA report including a picture resembling closely the alleged Haunebu II flying saucer, as well as Newspaper article dating back to WW2.

For starters, early UFO sightings go back to the end of WW2
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter
>The first sightings occurred in November 1944, when pilots flying over Germany by night reported seeing fast-moving round glowing objects following their aircraft.

This here was releast from Chilean Navy stating they basically have no idea what it is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkUTGpegZN0
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300130001-1.pdf

In some cases entire cities saw the UFO.
http://www.ufocasebook.com/2010/madagascar1954.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights

And they have been reported to simply turn of nukes
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html

pic related is a german POW that talks about an aircraft whichs description fits a flying saucer, started from a german facillity. its page 91 of
https://vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO%20Part%2012%20of%2016/view
>>
File: CIA Haunebu.png (471KB, 972x1996px) Image search: [Google]
CIA Haunebu.png
471KB, 972x1996px
>>133881235
At the end of WW2 a UFO sightingswave started
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter
>The first sightings occurred in November 1944, when pilots flying over Germany by night reported seeing fast-moving round glowing objects following their aircraft. The objects were variously described as fiery, and glowing red, white, or orange. Some pilots described them as resembling Christmas tree lights and reported that they seemed to toy with the aircraft, making wild turns before simply vanishing. Pilots and aircrew reported that the objects flew formation with their aircraft and behaved as if under intelligent control, but never displayed hostile behavior. However, they could not be outmaneuvered or shot down.
and news articles wrote about them bein a new Nazi Air Weapon (will post pics through out the thread)
Furthermore the Keksburg acorn (also will post pics later) which resembles the german "glocke" (bell) was seen 20 years after the war, and 7 years after war the Adamskiphotograph was made resembling the alleged Haunebu II (pic related)
>>
File: nyt mystery.gif (40KB, 399x350px) Image search: [Google]
nyt mystery.gif
40KB, 399x350px
>>133882779
NYT article about the new secret air weapon
>inb4 fake news
>>
File: keksburg bell.jpg (77KB, 727x490px) Image search: [Google]
keksburg bell.jpg
77KB, 727x490px
Depiction of the Kecksburg Acorn
>>
I love these '/x/ meets /pol/' threads. Proceed.

>>133884571
Hello, NSA. Nice to see you here.
>>
>>133883492
fake news fuck this website, its only not fake when it supports your stupid conspiracies
>>
>>133884697
maybe take a quick look there first, before coming to conclusions?
>>
>>133885049
pls gov
>>
>>133884829
kek it's the same server, sorry didn't payed attention it was you.
>>
>>133884359
>kecksburg

What did Kek mean by this?
>>
>>133884359
>Were found
I thought the only evidence of these is the single document that is allegedly real
>>
Reminder that aliens are not from outer space. It's a dimensional phenomenon for lack of a better term.

They've always been here.
>>
File: Agartha instructions.jpg (358KB, 1600x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Agartha instructions.jpg
358KB, 1600x1125px
>>133884829
Now this leaves the question: Where are all the nazis now?
from how i see it they either live in argentina where they could sustain themselves like everyone else, or inside the hollow earth where according to the legends already exists some advanced civilization which might have aided the nazis in developing the UFOs in the first place

Pic related are instructions on how to get to Agartha/Hollowearth via Submarine and were released by the KGB (at least all sources claim so and i didnt find any sources debunking any of it)

This guy (Wilhelm Landig) was in the SS and talks about the warfare in antarctica. Among other stuff he talks about a "nuketest" where they detonated a nuke in the air, but in reality it was a nuclear attack on the nazibase in Antarctica. He only let the video get oublished after his death.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
https://archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview%20with%20Mr.%20Wilhelm%20Landig_djvu.txt
A transscipt of the interview for the non-german anons

Admiral Byrd, who led multiple expeditions to Antarctica including Operation Highjump and deepfreeze and talks about a land "as big as the United States, never seen by a human being before on the other side of the southpole". I will post pictures which supposedly are maps of Agartha down the thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A

maybe they are gone/dead already who knows

>>133885238
ah ok then. then keep advertising the server i guess.
>>
>>133881235
>there's more evidence of Nazi UFOs and hollow earth than the holocaust happening
Niiiiice
>>
>>133881235
Just how mentally unstable really are you John??
>>
It means nothing. Hitler was the original disney and his designs for space were for star wars; something stolen from him by another jew who sold it to jews eventually.
>>
File: Polar hole.jpg (55KB, 400x468px) Image search: [Google]
Polar hole.jpg
55KB, 400x468px
North Pole Inner Earth Expedition (NPIEE) which tries to find out wether there is a hole on the north pole or not. I didnt look into this much yet, but there are rumors about it being canceled twice due to sudden deaths of the leading expeditioner. This is what i could find so far

http://www.x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
>By 2005, the team had grown to 22 members, but required 100 members to fund the voyage. In 2006, Steven Currey tragically passed away and was succeeded by launch manager and PhD Physicist, Brooks Agnew.

http://www.x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html
>After the sudden and strange disappearance of the the Park Avenue, New York film production company that previously had announced its plans to fund the expedition to make a documentary, we have regrouped and decided to run an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign

better dont announce such an expidition i guess

>>133885427
aliens are a tricky issue.
reports of alien abduction and demonic possession are quite similar. both involve usually violent sexual acts, unableness to move or speak, general sense of fright and threat, and often it runs in the family.
however on thing makes me think those are demons. it is said that both stop pretty much instantly when trying to say jesus christ or thinking about him. i have to rely on hearsay here though since i never was in either position.
but i guess there are both around, aliens and demons, possibly even demons from other planets the aliens brought with them, then the cia fakes stuff as well of course
greys for example i feel like are demons. the nordics might be actual ayys, or those living inside hollow earth. or ayys that resided in the inner earth for millenia

>>133885764
kek

>>133886007
unstable enough to get excited over future encounters with spooks
>>
File: witness 2.jpg (127KB, 650x948px) Image search: [Google]
witness 2.jpg
127KB, 650x948px
page 88 of the same document as >>133881235
again a german POW who wittnessed the same phenomena as reported during some UFO sightingswave during his time in a german prisoncamp
>>
>>133886144
John, how many times do we need to talk about this, do you think this is just a movie? Delete this thread please.
>>
>>133881235
Flying saucers are a very real man made design. Think of it like a plane wing bent into a circle with air blown over the top to generate lift. It's an interesting concept but offers little if any advantage over competing vehicle designs.
>>
>>133886144
After lots of DMT iam conviced many "Abducctions" take place in the DMT-Realm or something similar to it and are not phiscal. The beings there could easily shapeshift and are hypersexual. they also tinker around with (the astralbody?). Also they induce things like fear very easily and love to play around with that mechanic.

Though there are different beings out there they are all connected and in the same hirachy.

I see them more like Archons than Demons. They arent inherently evil but can be massive assholes, work inside some sort of big hirachy and have to follow orders even if they dont like it out of fear.
>>
ITT: unfettered autism and people who forgot to take their medication
>>
File: Vrill saucers.png (1MB, 1600x975px) Image search: [Google]
Vrill saucers.png
1MB, 1600x975px
>>133887295
i dont know. they seem to work with electromagnetism from what i got. possibly even gravity shielding which would explain the UFO being able to fly maneuvers that would usually crush the pilot through the g forces which gets negated by the lack of mass through the gravity shielding.
http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/04/the-weird-tale-of-the-man-who-discovered-gravity-shielding-ufo-like-technologies/
here it talks about some guy claiming to managed to create gravity shielding resulting in a loss of 2% of the weight, which isnt much but if it works at all it only needs some finetuning to be valuable

from the guys wikipedia article
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Podkletnov#Public_controversy
>In a BBC news item, it was alleged that researchers at Boeing were funding a project called GRASP (Gravity Research for Advanced Space Propulsion) which would attempt to construct a gravity shielding device based on rotating superconductors,[8] but a subsequent Popular Mechanics news item stated that Boeing had denied funding GRASP with company money, although Boeing acknowledged that it could not comment on "black projects".[9] It is alleged that the GRASP proposal was presented to Boeing and Boeing chose not to fund it.[10]
why specifically mention the blackproject instead of just saying "we dont do it?"
>>
>>133881235
Trolls have always existed, but from some reason if you add in a decade or so people start to believe it as fact.
>>
File: TRUMP2020_.jpg (2MB, 2084x2500px) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP2020_.jpg
2MB, 2084x2500px
>>133881235
>>
File: Vril 1 Translation.png (79KB, 1742x569px) Image search: [Google]
Vril 1 Translation.png
79KB, 1742x569px
>>133888162
of course they will believe it as fact, truth will prevail.
>>
>>133887907
They're always trying new things, its doubtful they'll ever find the holy grail of antigravity however, the original flying saucer concept was developed during WW2 and improved upon somewhat there after. As a hovering spy vehicle it's ideal for reconnaissance but lost out over more practical methods such as spy balloons (just a weather balloon, move along citizen), high altitude spy planes, and finally the Corona spy satellite program. Flying saucers just don't have a major point of advantage over other vehicles that would give them purpose.
>>
File: not US 32.png (349KB, 626x666px) Image search: [Google]
not US 32.png
349KB, 626x666px
>>133888943
they are fast, they could deploy troops on the other side of the planet pretty much instantly or getting people from there. i wouldnt say they are completely useless, just a lot of their purpose could be done by other gadgets i guess.

pic related is from the same document as the wittnessreports, page 32 stating that UFOs are not a project of any branch of the US governments (could be a lie but still include it in here)
>>
File: 1498516305781.jpg (144KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498516305781.jpg
144KB, 1600x1200px
>>133881235
Interesting info you got there sport, Got us very intrigued indeed!

/Sincerely
>>
>>133881235
>wittnessreports
Dropped.
Most useless and weakest form of evidence.
>>
>>133889755
Hello friendos :^)
>>
File: UFO plan translation.png (1MB, 2344x2224px) Image search: [Google]
UFO plan translation.png
1MB, 2344x2224px
>>133889755
old pic. was posted a few times before already.
also you can buy those pins fo a few bucks on ebay
https://www.ebay.com/p/NSA-National-Security-Agency-Badge-Emblem-Lapel-Pin/1131982941
>>
>>133889536
Unless they mastered high altitude flight there's no way they could move at such speed in atmosphere. Elevating something of that shape that high into the atmosphere can't be done without a secondary boost vehicle. Even high altitude spy planes have to be made so light to reach that height they aren't robust enough for such rapid flight. The high speed saucer meme is tin foil hat material.
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>133881235

BBP(Black Budget Programs) have been around since WW1 & really expanded in WW2-Cold War.

[Made a thread on this: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/]

Modern BBP's include things like Experimental Weapons/Devices(Vehicles,Infantry & Space) & Genetic Experiments/Projects(Clones/Chimeras/Super Soldiers)
>>
>>133890418
Got any pictures? I'd love to see anything you've got.
>>
>>133890207
John, living in your own fairy tail world and running away from your problems will not last forever, do you remember what happened to your dog, do you think it was just an accident? I am telling you one more time, delete this thread.
>>
File: Nazi UFO.jpg (20KB, 357x351px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi UFO.jpg
20KB, 357x351px
>>133891032
come on now anon, if you really want to spook me find out my real name already. i saw you in how many threads now? 3? 4? and still the only thing you found out is my discord nick which isnt really hard since i post said discord link pretty much in every of these threads.
>>
File: 1448323520297-pol.gif (3MB, 298x224px) Image search: [Google]
1448323520297-pol.gif
3MB, 298x224px
>>133891032
Ya know oddly enough it seems a lot of people with democrat flags like to shit up threads. Starting to make me think its the same person/group. Really gets the old noggin joggin.
>>
File: IMG_2438.jpg (10KB, 210x139px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2438.jpg
10KB, 210x139px
>>133881235
Today's Flying Saucers
>>
>>133891032
Also you're using the word "tail" wrong friendo. The correct form would be "tale" as in story not "tail" as in something attached to a mammal.
>>
I don't want to believe.
>>
File: lights.png (71KB, 728x545px) Image search: [Google]
lights.png
71KB, 728x545px
>>133892524
about those
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_triangle_(UFO)
>Declassified research (subject to a Freedom of Information request) from the UK Ministry of Defence report UAP in the UK Air Defence Region,[7] code named Project Condign and released to the public in 2006, draws several conclusions as to the origin of "black triangle" UFO sightings. Their researchers conclude that most, if not all, "black triangle" UFOs are formations of electrical plasma, the interaction of which creates mysterious energy fields that both refract light and produce vivid hallucinations in witnesses that are in close proximity. Further it suggests that "the majority, if not all, of the hitherto unexplained reports may well be due to atmospheric gaseous electrically charged buoyant plasmas" [8] which emit charged fields with the capability of inducing vivid hallucinations and psychological effects in witnesses and are "capable of being transported at enormous speeds under the influence and balance of electrical charges in the atmosphere." The researchers note that plasmas may be formed by more than one set of weather and electrically charged conditions, while "at least some" events are likely to be triggered by meteor re-entry in scenarios where meteors neither burn up completely nor impact, but rather break up in the atmosphere to form such a charged plasma. These plasma formations are also theorized to have the effect of refracting light between themselves, producing the appearance of a black polygonal shape with the lights at the corners caused by self-generated plasma coloration (similar to the Aurora Borealis).[2]
sounds pretty much like "its just swampgas bro" but still so noone can say im selectively withholding informations
>>
>>133882779
it's a lamp u retard
>>
File: :pol: Antarctica threads.jpg (70KB, 416x417px) Image search: [Google]
:pol: Antarctica threads.jpg
70KB, 416x417px
>>133884359

It's always the bell.
>>
>>133892940
Lol are you serious?
>>
File: hollowearth map 2.jpg (292KB, 1125x1091px) Image search: [Google]
hollowearth map 2.jpg
292KB, 1125x1091px
There are cultures from all around the world talking of blonde/red haired, blue eyed people with white skin that came over the sea and brought civilization, including the sumerians. Where did those come from when the sumerians where the first, and why are the people discribed always the same if they were just made up?
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki. The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own. The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
The nordic gods, thor, odin, all blond and blue eyed, and (((coincidently))) asgard is on a map that supposedly shows the inner part of the earth
Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out something (((they))) absolutely fear which is the reason (((they))) try to destroy whites so furiously, more than any other ethnicities.
Later on Hitler went to antarctica, created New Swabia and again a lot of cultures speak about a realm beneath the earth, like shangri la for example, and civilization is said to exist there as well.
Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?
Now these whites maybe have nothing to do with the whites of today, they could be the fallen angels of the bible, the annunaki of the Sumerians or the gods of the atztecs, but finding out where those came from would be devastating for (((their))) narrative
>>
File: noone knows what its like.jpg (227KB, 800x300px) Image search: [Google]
noone knows what its like.jpg
227KB, 800x300px
>>133894584
Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting to the inner earth.
the hopi indians, also have the swastika. and their legends involve humanity coming from out of a hole on earth, and during the end of the 4th world/cycle (i think it was the 4th) when the flood hit (whch probably was the same the bible mentioned as well as many others cultures) other people came out of the earth, the ant-friends or ant people, brought them underground and ensured their survival until the earth above is habitable again. further more. further more the word "anu" means for the hopi indians "ant" and naki "friend" while the sumerian gods were called anunaki, so probably those were the same.
however from what i found the description of the ant people doesnt really fit, they seem humanoid but not human. but maybe there are multiple races living in hollow earth living peacefully there together. sumerians and hopi also used the swastika
>>
>>133884571

mmm ya that shit is so fake. Great way to pick up underaged retared boys tho.
>>
File: Haunebu II translated.png (289KB, 1685x828px) Image search: [Google]
Haunebu II translated.png
289KB, 1685x828px
>>
File: New swabia resettlement.jpg (341KB, 1311x850px) Image search: [Google]
New swabia resettlement.jpg
341KB, 1311x850px
pic related is from the same batch of files as the instructions in >>133885568
>>
>>133894641
Man the ancients really loved putting rare gemstones on important statues that would be displayed in temples and palaces. If only people in real life had blue eyelashes, eyebrows, and sclera.
>>
File: new swabia difficulties.jpg (525KB, 2954x1124px) Image search: [Google]
new swabia difficulties.jpg
525KB, 2954x1124px
>>133897379
>implying the statue is all there is to the legends and not the legends actually being transferred from generation to generation mentioning blue eyed fair skinned people with blonde/red hair
>implying they didnt even find mummies with blonde hair
http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/new-research-shows-some-ancient-egyptians-were-naturally-fair-haired-005812
>>
>>133897677
Tell me about the Sumerian legends about blonde haired blue eyed people.
>>
File: em-drive-640x640.jpg (47KB, 640x411px) Image search: [Google]
em-drive-640x640.jpg
47KB, 640x411px
>>133884359
these looks kinda similar
>>
>>133881235
They're real. I've seen one at a distance of about 100 yards. Kinda wish i didn't tbqh famalam
>>
File: Earth hollow.png (4MB, 1614x1186px) Image search: [Google]
Earth hollow.png
4MB, 1614x1186px
>>133897990
well, to be honest with the sumerians it is a bit difficult as it is so long ago, and iirc they were told to not depict the gods. but still the blue eyes are a symbol of the divine and nobelity as seen in that statue. so while in case of the annunaki it may would be fitting to say "those were just rare stones and used because of that" it only works when ignoring the other cultures whos legends prevailed.

>>133898464
saw that connection being made already, but if its and EM drive i wonder what the purpose of the symbols were. seeing them 20 years later on the same position makes me think they had a purpose
>>
Someone else was saying that the Bell was a time machine.
>>
File: john titor.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
john titor.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>133899741
multiple theories. UFO, timemachine, Fusionreactor. if its a timemachine i guess Trump has one now.

by the way, if trump really is john titor then he is the first president to have a animegirl version of himself, and would have at least make one anime real. and with the barron trump book and all that shit it suddenly doesnt sound to far fatched anymore
>>
File: 1498454958603.jpg (60KB, 349x308px) Image search: [Google]
1498454958603.jpg
60KB, 349x308px
>>133889755
>>
No ones brought up U-864.

We have flying machines that create their own gravity field and space time. So no they don't turn on a dime it just appears that way to people in our space time.
>>
>>133899204
>they were told to not depict the gods

They have statues, carvings, and reliefs of the gods all over the place, and no there is nothing written that says blue eyes are a symbol of nobility, it's just that lapis lazuli was really big in ancient mesopotamia, and was widely used for everything. From statues, to jewelry, to city gates. It's value was similar to how we view diamonds today.
>>
File: Instruction translated.jpg (322KB, 1388x842px) Image search: [Google]
Instruction translated.jpg
322KB, 1388x842px
>>133900416
just came up on the discord the u864
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-864
was transporting mercury, allegedly to japan. interesting about it is that mercury is mentioned in some ancient script as some kind of fuel for ancient machines. (would have to look into that to be honest, but heard about this a few times now)
however another thing about mercury is that its mentioned in pic related which allegedly describes the workings of the glocke. an anon mentioned it could be a scalar device that draws out energy from the ether. cant tell obviously, but maybe one of you can.
>>
you know your in a strange timeline when x and pol merge.
>>
>>133900141
U know the aliens?
>>
File: usap.jpg (61KB, 550x814px) Image search: [Google]
usap.jpg
61KB, 550x814px
>>133881235
Who gives a shit about the Nazi bells. Their shit barely worked; that's why they lost. We mastered gravity in the 50's and can literally "take ET home". The real question is: when you see a UFO, are you seeing ET or one of ours?
>>
>>133892524
Yes, that's one of ours (not ET).
>>
>>133901209
Yeah the mercury is pretty vital. Something to do with the em drive. I'm guessing it enhances the electric charge. Better than solid metal, or perhaps it keeps the energy transfer stable. As we're talking about very high power required.
Tesla has lots of writings on electromagnetism and mercury is very often mentioned(censored out).
>>
File: 1500101957684m.jpg (172KB, 658x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500101957684m.jpg
172KB, 658x1024px
>>133901425
It's beenot that way since the election. Some of its cool, most is anxiety indused bullshit
This is some of the good shit, I think
>>
>>133901943
>mercury
lol clueless
>>
File: 1494545960401.jpg (50KB, 680x512px) Image search: [Google]
1494545960401.jpg
50KB, 680x512px
>>133901425
xpol is the best thing to happen this year imo
>>
>>133901703
>We mastered gravity in the 50's and can literally "take ET home"
>we
>not the german scientists from operation paperclip
yeah right...
as for the "ours or ET" thing, i guess some of both.

also nazis didnt really lose, they just had to give up the land. tactical retreat so to speak
>>
>>133902214
>yeah right...
You're a disinfo shill. I don't expect you to admit anything.

BTW pls fuck yourself with a high-frequency transdimensional dildo asap, you piece of shit faggot.
>>
File: 1499806255243.png (1MB, 1272x959px) Image search: [Google]
1499806255243.png
1MB, 1272x959px
Dropping redpills below

This is Satan and a portal to hell
https://skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov/current/cgi/query.pl
Coordinates: 13 48 1.0, -8 28 20.5"
IRAS micron 100
>>
File: 1499805878388.jpg (927KB, 1500x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499805878388.jpg
927KB, 1500x1024px
As you can see he is quite matching with the Codex Gigas devils bible satan
>>
File: 1499806060895.png (583KB, 420x1234px) Image search: [Google]
1499806060895.png
583KB, 420x1234px
He is also got seven heads just as decribed in the book of revelations
Satans 7 heads
'',..A Great Red Dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads,.''' Rev 12:3
>>
File: 1499805926153 (1).png (2MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499805926153 (1).png
2MB, 1280x1024px
He is on google /sky/ Censored
>>
>>133884571
Discord is for fags, shills, and spooks looking to find out who's talking about this stuff.
>>
File: 1499806124928.png (217KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499806124928.png
217KB, 1280x1024px
And cenosored on most settings on nasa
>>
>>133901943
you can mix mercury with cobald and make it magnetic (which is for example done for the mercury vortexes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSIzyk5Mjko

another interesting idea i heard about mercury is that if you are able to controll the magnetic field precisely you could align the mercury in it however you want making the craft independent of moving parts as the mercury could just be put into the desired position through alteration of the magnetic field. not sure if that would be able to keep anything stable and how you would controll the magnetic field that precisely, but at least the thought was interesting.

>>133902364
so are you saying nazi scientist werent brought over with operation paperclip which gave the US a huge leap in all fields?
>>
>>133900029

Everyone forget's time travel has had a working theory for decades, we just couldn't work out how to generate enough power for it
>>
>>133902732
No, you idiot. I'm saying that we (in the US) mastered it. You're clearly too stupid to understand simple logic. The Nazi's are no more and were defeated. Paperclip doesn't validate your flawed "analysis" regarding the facts.
>>
File: kfwnwb10.jpg (216KB, 743x719px) Image search: [Google]
kfwnwb10.jpg
216KB, 743x719px
>>133881235
Goys, the earth is flat. There's probably a hole at the north pole (hole and pole, kek) but who cares, according to jew tube it's full of religious types with telepathic skillz.

Let's go to the outer ring!
>>
>>133902842
>couldn't figure out how to generate enough power
We don't "generate" the power but tap into it. You clearly don't know what you're talking about.
>>
How do you enable voice chat as an admin on discord
>>
>>133903018
Step 1: Buy 16" dragon dildo
Step 2: Insert into anus
>>
File: coming race.png (115KB, 492x878px) Image search: [Google]
coming race.png
115KB, 492x878px
>>133887907
Did someone said "Vril" ?
Do you know from where this word come ?
http://www.gasl.org/refbib/Bulwer__Coming_Race.pdf
>>
>>133902973

>hurr you're a retard because semantics

Fuck off you nigger, I am pre-drinking for goy of thrones, lay off you knew exactly what I meant
>>
>>133902973
Can u splain magnets?

Hard mode; no Neil dg Tyson finger wiggling or use of the phrase 'u know '
>>
>>133903269
>generate
vs
>tap into
Not semantics. Huge difference in meaning, you corn-toothed groom of the stool
>>
>>133903401
don't you have some aboriginals to fuck outback or something you degenerate?
>>
>>133902540
Codex Gigas is for absolute fags. Anyone spreading this theological fear-mongering garbage is either a useful idiot or a shill for the fascists.
>>
>>133903554
They're off getting petrol :(
>>
File: 1499806335749.jpg (1MB, 1160x7500px) Image search: [Google]
1499806335749.jpg
1MB, 1160x7500px
>>133903635
No im a christian fag
>>
File: chuuchyuujin.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
chuuchyuujin.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
>>133903704
If you say so...
>>
>>133903755
Christians are also useful idiots perpetuating the lies foisted on them by a theological order that has kept them enslaved for millenia. You're a waste of consciousness.
>>
>>133889755
This picture is so old the guy who actually wrote it is probably retired, collecting a big fat pension and fucking Thai ladyboys.
>>
File: aussie.png (85KB, 361x333px) Image search: [Google]
aussie.png
85KB, 361x333px
>>133902918
>>133903401
>>
>>133903860
suck my dick faggot
>>
>>133904085
Flat earth is a stupid psyop started about a year ago to make people questioning the truth look like gibbering kooks without a clue to the uneducated. Just ignore the shill.
>>
What did the old man say ?
He said the came out last night, and it sang to him !
>>
>>133904153
Is that how Jesus your Lord and Saviour would have spoken? See, you're a useful idiot.
>>
>>133904284
your an idiot faggot
>>
File: 1491868847616.jpg (156KB, 327x657px) Image search: [Google]
1491868847616.jpg
156KB, 327x657px
>>133904344
>muh muh jeebuss!!!!
Behold lads, it's attempting coherent speech!
>>
>>133903092
Mind. Blown.
Are we here being conditioned to be the first to make contact with this other race because the normies can't handle it psychologically?
>>
>>133904420
what your the one that has an obsession with jeebus you fucking retard
>>
Crazy
>>
File: UFO.jpg (122KB, 960x558px) Image search: [Google]
UFO.jpg
122KB, 960x558px
>>
>>133904232
" There's nothing wrong with the air , this whole thing is a put on , I guarantee it ."
" Who are you people, you have no right to make people crazy, what the hell is going on around here ? How come I know so much ? "
" Sir , have you recently had an encounter withe something very unusual ? Something you cant explain ?
>>
File: arv_1.jpg (346KB, 1241x980px) Image search: [Google]
arv_1.jpg
346KB, 1241x980px
>>133904674
Looks like garbage compared to the real thing that works.
>>
>>133904232
It's also an efficient way to make us waste our time, motivation and energy. The flat Earth theory can be debunked with basic physics, right from elementary school. Yet they're still sperging their crap like autists. They're only here to distract us from more meaningfull discussions.
>>
File: the_world_govt.jpg (3MB, 4990x3572px) Image search: [Google]
the_world_govt.jpg
3MB, 4990x3572px
>>133904894
>EU cuckflag
I rest my case.
>>
>>133881235
Lookup Corey Goode.

Maria Orsic was successful, and there's a nordic guided breakaway civilization of the Third Reich in Antarctica.

The negative traitor types were integrated into the US.
>>
>>133904978
Indeed. What's the word in FR about Macron? Was it all a show him appearing to be a globalist?
>>
>>133904674
That looks cool af
>>
>>133905103
>sees the weapon mounted
>repressed ethnic memories of ape-like conquest surge
>"That looks cool af"
You're a piece of shit a part of the problem with humanity as a whole.
>>
>>133905068
corey goode gives me weird vibes. he doesnt come off as a liar, it seems like he believes what he says. thats why i believe MKUltra. an anon mentioned that what he talked about reminded him of some trigger used in some supersoldier program which uses MKUltra as basis but would be some levels above that. also his audience seems like a cult to me another anon mentioned he would use brainwashing techniques himself
but to be honest i only watched like 15 or so minutes from the gaia video of him, and about as much of this here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-ff_Rnv47k
another anon mentioned he would use brainwashingtechniques in his speeches using the right pace and making breaks at the right time and such stuff, but i dont know about that.
>>
>>133904966

What is all that shit?
Thats not the engine is it?
What are them cylinders?
This cant be real
>>
>>133905366
lol
welcome to your first redpill

ya dumass wanka hadn't seen shit until I posted the real thing
>>
File: lurche.jpg (50KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
lurche.jpg
50KB, 480x360px
>>133905208
Roastie detected.
>what is penis envy?
>>
Bump for subhuman liquidation
>>
>>133905208
Oh, right, ok
You got a stick up your arse or something?
>>
File: 1490321926159.jpg (50KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490321926159.jpg
50KB, 700x500px
>>133905491
Hi, fascist nazi scumbag. How's life been seeing you're a loser and will always be one?
>>
>>133905582
Sure. Every retarded human on this planet that psychotically promotes weaponry and its glorification doesn't deserve to procreate.
>>
>>133904568
>what your the one that has an obsession with jeebus you fucking retard
I thought you said you were a Christian? Just lying like a fine Persian rug, ain'tcha?
>>
File: swastika.jpg (232KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
swastika.jpg
232KB, 1000x1000px
>>133894641
The swastika is a genetic memory of our home planet. We feel an, albeit fading, compulsion to draw them, just like we feel a compulsion to draw many other things.

The final redpill: The swastika is simply the north star and the big dipper as seen during the four solstices, pointing the way home.
>>
>>133905342
If he is a shill for deep state, why does he consistently expose their child rape and pedophilia?

I mean it may be possible he is just a shill, but his story is so fantastical sounding, and his body language so honest that I doubt they would concoct such a thing.

Also Corey claimed the excavations in Antarctica are accelerating the melting process of Antarctica 4-6 months ago. Just a few days ago a giant iceberg broke off Antarctica.

If this is a deep state psy op, I don't see the point? He is saying be forgiving and what not, but recently said that a military coup might go ahead and happen against the intelligence agencies. So obviously the group he works for is not pro peace. Corey also talks about how they used pedophilia to torture him and others too.
>>
File: IMG_20170520_180729.jpg (78KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170520_180729.jpg
78KB, 500x316px
>>133903783
Aliens are actually Jews, this crop circle was a warning.

>>133904085
Fukkensaved haha
>>
File: anomaly.jpg (23KB, 428x482px) Image search: [Google]
anomaly.jpg
23KB, 428x482px
>>133905592
>triggered
>>
>>133905965
>aliens are actually Jews
Heh, I bet the Rothschilds would love to have all the blame diffused to all Jews and not themselves.
>>
File: 1499263021174.jpg (19KB, 600x603px) Image search: [Google]
1499263021174.jpg
19KB, 600x603px
>>133905713
Ehh...What?
You can appreciate models just for the sight of them you know.

And your one to talk with that meme >>133905592

Weaponry has existed before humans were even human. You are either an "oh so moral" fag or trying to derail the thread, its clearly the second, fishing for (you)'s

Now fuck off you had your (you)'s now.
>>
>>133905342
I don't think he is purposely trying to brainwash anyone. He is not very well spoken desu. He constantly fucks up what he's trying to say and stutters a lot. Also an interview with his wife was interesting, she genuinely looked nervous, and acted like it.

It can be possible the deep state is using Corey to shut down any potential exposure of ayys with muddying the waters with this fantastical sounding stuff, but why would they in conjunction reveal the slave trade and pedophilia?
>>
The Cosmic False Flag is underway. The truth coming out is the only way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL0Rpy0Dhhs
>>
>>133905073
He obviously started as a globalist puppet, working in the Rotschild bank, spotted and sponsored by Jacques Attali (google him, he's nicknamed Attila for a reason), all the (((mainstream))) medias praising him ...
Yet there's his comment about the monarchy and the lack of a king in French politics, his clearly napoleonic style and so on.
Whatever his real goal is, he's good at obfuscating it.
In my opinion, France is not enough for him, and he wants to rule Europe. At this time, that's more a guess than anything else.
>>
>>133881235
thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy61Fq16XPc&t=160s
>>
>>133906256
Larrabee, be gone now. Nazi filth.
>>
fukkin kews duped the locals to join the lodge the kike owned freemason lodge. they fuk goyim via cops, courts, clergy. wake up goyim
>>
>>133906466
You're confused as hell and need to be put in a mental hospital.
>>
>>133906438
Those ships look like total shit.
>>
File: thepotential.jpg (92KB, 604x552px) Image search: [Google]
thepotential.jpg
92KB, 604x552px
>>133906440
>>
File: sunworship.png (1MB, 1880x820px) Image search: [Google]
sunworship.png
1MB, 1880x820px
>>133905870
>>133906256
no idea to be honest.
all i can say is he is giving me weird vibes. also he isnt really usefull as source since as far as i know he dont have any official relation to the government and he cant give any evidence of his sayings, so its basically just hearsay.

>>133905762
interestingly the big dipper is in the constilation of the pleyades which is where the nordic aliens allegedly come from.
however the swastika is also a symbol of the sun and god as most prominent symbols are.
furthermore the black sun isnt so much in meaning our sun. while our sun is the material source of life, giving heat and light for plants to grow enabling all the other life, the black sun (as i believe) is the spiritual source, the divine spark, the source of our divine concioussness. probably the holy spirit.

also since we had the september 23 stuff earlier this kinda relates to it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwugor8Q--E

also
september 24 is the german election
Woman=europe, always depicted as female
clothed with the sun=swastika which is the symbol of god and the sun, meaning return to god or nationalism as i believe
gives birth=gives/gains new live
Crowned by 12 stars=the EU flag
Moon at her feet=the muslim, probably BTFO
pregnant and crying in pain=the terrorists attacks, the degeneracy and the seeming collapse

As above so below. As in heaven, so on earth
>>
>>133904506
At this stage, I can't even reject this idea. Also don't forget that, symbolically, the inner Earth represents the hidden knowledge, lying in the foundations of our daily reality.
>>
>>133906665
And Hitler still lost. You're a loser. Humanity rejects your slaveholder ideology.
>>
>>133906438
What is that from?
Looks cool af
>>
>>133906761
No, it doesn't.
>>
>>133906693
We're being conditioned for the reveal of intelligent ET life. The problem is they're setting the stage for WWIII by claiming (suddenly!) that we should be afraid of all ET's.
>>
Water is wet
>>
>>133894641
We don't have much time left do we?
>>
File: 1500221435062.png (388KB, 585x906px) Image search: [Google]
1500221435062.png
388KB, 585x906px
>>133906051
The Jews will definitely jew each other as the trickery spell magic fades
>>
>>133906666
Sun worship is actually evil, and is associated with Lucifer. Most sun worshiping cults end up doing degenerate things like cannibalism etc.

The black sun is as you stated, about the spirit within.

The swastika is a symbol related to Hinduism, of returning to the Satya Yuga. Whereas the otherside swastika is symbolizing the kali yuga degradation.

Frankly I think we need to use symbolism that has no previous usage in history, but with angelic references.
>>
My Grandfathers was a racecar pilot in the 40's and on one of his cup trips to Europe (from Argentina the country he raced for) they mixed up his luggage and the luggage he opened had flyingsaucer schematics & blueprints in German and they told him at some office to not tell anybody about those
>>
File: buddhagame.jpg (17KB, 512x464px) Image search: [Google]
buddhagame.jpg
17KB, 512x464px
>>133906742
I don't believe in slavery. You are buying into ally propaganda, jewish bought and paid for nations are not "humanity".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU1JmMUkP84

Watch this please.
>>
File: 1492286064324.png (301KB, 1313x677px) Image search: [Google]
1492286064324.png
301KB, 1313x677px
>>133907089
I don't need a video. Your glorious leader said it loud and clear and it is definitely not compatible with human liberty and individual will and self-determination.

Socialism in all forms is pure shit.
>>
File: black cube of saturn.jpg (138KB, 840x580px) Image search: [Google]
black cube of saturn.jpg
138KB, 840x580px
>>133907005
as i said, the sun is the material source of life and satanism is all about materialism.
satan meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own, an agent of god sent to test us and occasionally do gods work like the killings of the first born if i remember was done by satan. later on people thought "if satan does evil, and does so in the name of god, and god is evil too" and they rewrote it to satan being an enemy of god. this very world is ruled by satan, by obstacles, which it abuses to corrupt us.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil. Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.
>>
>>133906742
>And Hitler still lost.
The EU exists, if you knew who first put forth the ideas of the EU you wouldnt be saying that Hitler lost.

A lack of historical knowledge will kill you.
>>
>>133906808

You not going to argue against this>>133906916 ?
You twisted fucker you?
>>
>>133907223
You're forgetting mecca... why the omission of Islam's most important object of worship?
>>
>>133881235
Damnit why didn't I turn my VPN on before hitting up this thread?
>>
>>133907250
I'm saying Hitler's particular strategy lost. You fucking idiot.
>>
File: volk.jpg (196KB, 1024x878px) Image search: [Google]
volk.jpg
196KB, 1024x878px
>>133907190
Post the full quote you fucking shill. Read this.
>>
NS bases in Argentina.
>>
File: gee I really do wonder.jpg (42KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
gee I really do wonder.jpg
42KB, 491x491px
>>133907250
>>
>>133907339
Me a shill? I copied that from a pro-Hitler site. LOL. Go suck Hitler's cock you canuck.
>>
>>133907335
>I'm saying Hitler's particular strategy lost.
The EU is the strategy for economic domination when war failed.

The EU is still here, Hitler didnt lose, you are just retarded.
>>
File: _RRR_03_Zum_Mars_html_m41d31955.jpg (28KB, 334x320px) Image search: [Google]
_RRR_03_Zum_Mars_html_m41d31955.jpg
28KB, 334x320px
>>
>>133907411
>he thinks the EU is the idea of Jews and not hjalmar schacht
Stay retarded.
>>
>>133907486
Hitler's specific desire to have EU under Germanic rule (sort of) failed in its war-like manifestation. He was, in any case, a puppet. You're just a moron with a below-college reading comprehension.
>>
>>133907436
I don't understand your beef with National Socialism desu.

You just need to read into our literature a bit more and you'll see the ally lies are there to keep people away from our ideals for a reason.
>>
>>133907498
Is that an E-100?
Looks cool af
Sieg Heil!
>>
File: haunebudoc.jpg (121KB, 698x1023px) Image search: [Google]
haunebudoc.jpg
121KB, 698x1023px
>>133885156
This is a simple drawing / idea for a hover-craft / helicopter type vehicle.

>>133904674
this is pic related. And not a hover craft. Supposedly it was anti-gravity.
>>
>>133903635
A shill for the fascist? Where the fuck do you think your at faggot? You think your ideas mean 2 squirts of piss here? Well let me end the the mystery...they don't. Nobody gives a fuck about you lol. our as worthless here, as you are irl. Say hi to your mom from me....bitch.
>>
>>133907411
its true though, a lot of stuff hitler wanted was done after the war, including israel (haavara agreement) even though he probably planned it as huge selfsustaining concentrationcamp where every jew is sent to so they dont jew around anymore in other governments. also the 3rd reich never surrendered. Only the military did, but the head of state never meaning officially the war never ended.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Instrument_of_Surrender
>The German Instrument of Surrender ended World War II in Europe. The definitive text was signed in Karlshorst, Berlin on the night of 8 May 1945 by representatives of the three armed services of the Oberkommando der Wehrmacht (OKW) and the Allied Expeditionary Force together with the Supreme High Command of the Red Army, with further French and US representatives signing as witnesses

The Bundesrepublik Deutschland is the direct continuation of the german Reich
https://www.bundestag.de/presse/hib/2015_06/-/380964
>Das Bundesverfassungsgericht hat in ständiger Rechtsprechung festgestellt, dass das Völkerrechtssubjekt "Deutsches Reich" nicht untergegangen und die Bundesrepublik Deutschland nicht sein Rechtsnachfolger, sondern mit ihm als Völkerrechtssubjekt identisch ist.
>The federal constitutional court did now declare in constant juristdiction that the subject to international law "Deutsches Reich" did not collapse and the Bundesrepublik Deutschland wouldnt be its successor, but is as subject to international law identical

Then there are all the high ranking nazis in powerfull positions after the war like reinhard gehlen who created the bundes nachrichten dienst BND, the german CIA, and cooperated closely with those.

that being said the EU is now run entirely by kikes and is nothing of what hitler would have imagined
>>
With enough horsepower even a brick can fly.
>>
>>133907602
Ridiculous shilling. Jidf gets goofier every year.

You think National Socialists would do this to their volk? Anyone who would do this is no true national socialist and a traitor who deserves to die.
>>
>>133903092
Fun fact: This book was required reading for the SS recruits.
>>
>>133907671
The reason Nazism is shit is plain - I support the concept of individual freedom and self-determination that is strictly at odds with the "social consonance" that Hitler himself painted with beauteous colors for imbeciles such as yourself who are wholly incapable of manifesting anything of value.
>>
File: The_Nazi_UFOs.jpg (26KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
The_Nazi_UFOs.jpg
26KB, 400x250px
>>
>>133907766
Fuck you you simpering little cunt who can't differentiate his mouth from his own ass. And be sure to clean your hands before smearing your own shit on your keyboard, faggot.

Stay triggered, cunt. :)
>>
>>133907777
Ya, but it has nothing to do with the true ideology. The defectors in project paperclip are traitors for helping the Americans for shekels.
>>
File: Ho229.jpg (105KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Ho229.jpg
105KB, 1280x853px
>>133907672
Sieg Heil Comrade!
>>
>>133907671
>I don't understand your beef with National Socialism desu
Some people never shake off the years of (((indoctrination)))

Also he is a degenerate lolbertarian
>>
Go to 8ch you nazi cunts.
>>
File: 1500028361674.png (821KB, 1262x715px) Image search: [Google]
1500028361674.png
821KB, 1262x715px
>>133902918
Silly goy. You will never learn about the outer, outer rim
>>
>>133907863
Lolbertarianism is a subversion designed by the deep state to consolidate power for central banks. You are a fool. Read the literature. And read that volk picture I posted.

Why are subversion artists like Jordan Peterson (a harvard clinical psychiatrist specializing in manipulation) are pushing hard for lolbertarian ideals?
>>
>>133886144
Yeah I had nightmares with aliens or ghosts and in one of these nightmares I showed the ghost (that wanted something from me and was scaring the sh** out of me) my Jesus Christ cross and it flew opposite direction of from me until it popped and disappeared
>>
>>133908020
No, they were merely the most well known scientists that shilled outmoded ideas, such as chemical rockets.
>>
File: zoidberg.gif (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
zoidberg.gif
54KB, 640x480px
>>133907863
Cos Hitler was a jew and nation socialism is still socialism. Commies love that fact
>>
>>133907777
Those numbers... I have never witnessed such glory...
>>
File: 1494987936073.jpg (32KB, 480x255px) Image search: [Google]
1494987936073.jpg
32KB, 480x255px
>>133908148
I tell you what you do
Go cry yourself a bath full and drown yourself in it you whining bitch
>>
>>133908257
>outmoded

lol what?

They fucking invented your space program. You arrogant burger fat fuck.
>>
>>133887511
Shove autism up your ass
>>
>>133908020
possibly. or they acted as traitors to give protection to others as mentioned in >>133884829
>>
File: 1490558703574.jpg (105KB, 750x706px) Image search: [Google]
1490558703574.jpg
105KB, 750x706px
>>133908313
Communism is on the same spectrum as fascist Nazism, you twit.
>>
>>133908421
Yet Hans Kammler had people working on viable field propulsion, so yes, chemical rockets are outmoded.
>>
>>133908257
I think so too. The Vril ppl went to Antarctica.

>>133908421
The Nazis were already well advanced past that.
They had a prototype anti-gravity craft.
>>
>>133908403
>muh hilter still lives
Take your own advice. You're a fat zero trying to fight with me online. You're zilch, nada, NOTHING. A pure fucking loser.

Sinking in yet? :)
>>
>>133908500
Oh I see. I thought you meant their work was shit.
>>
File: 1500170090857.jpg (63KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1500170090857.jpg
63KB, 640x1136px
>>133908455
>41 posts by this ID
>being this triggered
wew lad
>>
File: vr251.jpg (67KB, 444x694px) Image search: [Google]
vr251.jpg
67KB, 444x694px
(((they))) don't want us to know about the Antarctica Nazis. It's just like the Iron Curtain from the Soviet era. Nobody is allowed to escape the (((free world))) to there. I say it's time to run the blockade. It's time for a mission boys.
>>
File: 1500217867096.jpg (120KB, 1024x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1500217867096.jpg
120KB, 1024x1001px
>>133908455
R u a joo?
>>
>>133906658
you're mom looks like total shit faggot
>>133906761
The footage is from Iron Sky besides space nazi's its pretty shit
>>
>>133908570
>their work was shit
It was, Debus was the only man in Paperclip that did work in what continued post war in black projects.

Look at Ronald Richters Paperclip file for example, he knew about lattice assisted nuclear fusion decades before it became the most recent darling of "cold fusion."

Everything most of the Paperclip scientists was a cover for the continuation of Nazi research in other places.
>>
File: 1491863737638.gif (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1491863737638.gif
3MB, 320x180px
>>133908603
Sounds like someone is bothered. I wonder why.
>>
File: Astral Kek.jpg (259KB, 1090x1074px) Image search: [Google]
Astral Kek.jpg
259KB, 1090x1074px
>>133907777
Quad 7's of facts. Heeeeeeeeeee's Heeeeere....
>>
>>133908563
Ok, but where is this so called Alliance that Corey Goode speaks about?

Why don't they show themselves? Simple evidence would suffice.
>>
>>133908658
*yawn*
Chest thumping gives you a -60 IQ score.
>>
>>133908568

uhuh...>>133908603

Contradicted yourself their. All your posts is just you being an argumentative cunt.
>>
File: 1495788172041.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1495788172041.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>133907766
>>133908658
>namefag
>internet tough guy
>edgy
what kind of autism is this?
>>
File: Arctic UFO 6.jpg (57KB, 585x414px) Image search: [Google]
Arctic UFO 6.jpg
57KB, 585x414px
>>133908372
what worries me is just 2 posts earlier was >>133906666

>>133908603
usually i am the one having the most posts in these threads. but that guy is putting some serious effort into telling people how stupid they are for not agreeing

pic related made by the USS Trepang, a submarine in arctic waters made in 1971. the northpole is said to have an entrance to hollow earth as well as the south pole
>>
>>133908868
>ID: iq5
Sounds about right.
>>
>>133908790
Ok, but it wasn't "nazi" research. The ideals of National Socialism are nothing like the modern west. If they worked for the Americans and other jewwed groups, they were not National Socialists.
>>
>>133891032
Waves hand around like black girl "U DONT KNOW HIM!!"
>>
>>133908780
Thanks lad
>>
>>133892388
Im am ALWAYS biased against people with democrat symbol or sometimes peace sign as a junk reply.
>>
>>133891789
Im am ALWAYS biased against people with democrat symbol or sometimes peace sign as a junk reply.
>>
File: 1498497180226.jpg (83KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
1498497180226.jpg
83KB, 550x413px
>>133881235
>>133882779
>>133883492
>>133884359
>>
File: antarcticanazibase.png (1MB, 1410x640px) Image search: [Google]
antarcticanazibase.png
1MB, 1410x640px
There is nothing interesting in Antarctica, it's all covered with ice and gay penguins. The ecosystem is perfectly fine and isn't going to collapse simultaneously with the power grid and the global economic system plunging the world into chaos eclipsing biblical proportions.
>>
File: 1500170082319.jpg (102KB, 600x511px) Image search: [Google]
1500170082319.jpg
102KB, 600x511px
>>133907777
Hitler was a jew, socialists go in the oven or helicopter.
>>
>>133908930
>Ok, but it wasn't "nazi" research
How wasnt it?
>You there, you are the most well known scientists we have, you are by no means involved in our most classified projects though
>As such we will give you to the Americans and the Soviets, you goal is to give them technology that you worked on
>Because you never worked in our true black programs though what you will give them will be outdated and useless concepts to us
Go read Martin Bormann Nazi in Exile to understand how it is possible to continue true Nazi Germany and its research despite not having a nation to call their own.
>>
File: 1428102400715.jpg (133KB, 780x818px) Image search: [Google]
1428102400715.jpg
133KB, 780x818px
>>133908907
OH SYIT!
IJUSTGOTKNOCKEDTHEFUCKOUT

Is that all you got faggot?
>>
>>133906693
Some anon needs to go to antartica.
well set up a gofundme to help you find agartha
>>
>>133909167
You're so weak it isn't even funny. Do yourself a favor and fuck off. Adults are talking here.
>>
>>133908824
It's not the right time. The whole world would revolt against them once they found out who they were. Soon though. Just imagine super advanced NatSoc craft coming in and saving White people in various places and specific times in the near future... sounds insane maybe. Or maybe not.
>>
>>133908878
A special kind lemmie tell ya
>>
>>133909234
No, there's more.
You wrote "their" instead of "there". You're pretty much finished now. KO'd bitch.
>>
File: 1498527892205.png (615KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1498527892205.png
615KB, 2000x1000px
>>133909168
>>
>>133906666
why does everyone lose their shit over sun worship like it's some kind of conspiracy?? why is it so amazing to people?? omg look all of these ancient people had symbols representing the sun, it's almost like they're primitive society worshiped the giant glowing disc in the sky that gave them light and warmth and life!!!!
>no fucking shit.
>>
File: Nig Stomp.webm (3MB, 354x360px) Image search: [Google]
Nig Stomp.webm
3MB, 354x360px
>>133909245
Yet again....where do you think your at? Do you think this is facebook? It's not... And your not welcome. Fuck off were full.
>>
File: Haunebu III.jpg (297KB, 1914x536px) Image search: [Google]
Haunebu III.jpg
297KB, 1914x536px
>>133909236
see >>133886144. if you go dont announce it anon

on a side note. all you retards calling each other retarded are yourself retarded if you think telling people they are retarded on the internet is doing anything. so please just shut up and dont spam the thread
>>
>>133909423
Now you fucks done it. You left it to the smallest of the five eyes, a kiwi no less, to break the news that you're full of shit. Just look at yourselves. Pathetic.
>>
File: downloadfile-2.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-2.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>133909323
The embarrassment

How will i ever recover
>>
File: 1500237095457.jpg (1MB, 1414x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1500237095457.jpg
1MB, 1414x1380px
>>133909561
I have no doubt your past life was something like the associated picture.

Fuck yourself, cunt.
>>
>>133909561
>*teleports behind you*
>heh... nothing personal kid... [something about your mom]... bitch
you have to go back
>>
>>133909709
You don't and won't. :>
>>
>>133909423
>133006666 is an obvious sage, his quad devices him
>13390777 is the true speaker
>>
>>133908148
as soon as you go back to plebbit you open borders loving faggot
>>
>>133907223
I thank you with watery eyes this comment is basically my life. Everytime I pursue something made of matter (which is almost the only thing I live for) it ends in rejection and failure and I fiercely blame God. Once again thank you for this reply
>>
File: groom-of-the-stool.jpg (329KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
groom-of-the-stool.jpg
329KB, 1200x1600px
>>133909709
Cheer up. There's still a job for you. Get to work. I hear Her Majesty has been constipated of late.
>>
Redpills on the Kecksburg Acorn?
>>
>>133908930
>The ideals of National Socialism are nothing like the modern west
Whoops I missed my response to this too.

Yes we live in a Nazi ideal world, everyone who isnt a class we want to live is being subjugated, this time just not with violence.

The entire concept of the NSA, CIA and DHS is from Nazi Germany as is SIGINT to the degree present in our lives.

We live in the ideal world in that respect.
>>
File: 1498090632186.png (252KB, 696x394px) Image search: [Google]
1498090632186.png
252KB, 696x394px
>>133909881
Uh, you're a special kind of stupid. I despise open borders. Doesn't mean I like sucking Hitler's cock like you.
>>
>>133909895 meet >>133884359
>>
File: Thumbs Up Hitler.jpg (47KB, 540x701px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs Up Hitler.jpg
47KB, 540x701px
>>133909717
Lol no, more like...
>>
>>133909895
it was seen over ohio before it crashed where also (i believe before the incident though) the frogman/loveland frog was seen.
>>
File: Hubschraube.jpg (26KB, 500x263px) Image search: [Google]
Hubschraube.jpg
26KB, 500x263px
>>133909236
If Anon did that he'd have tragic accident or something. Would have to be more like a prison break, or escaping from the Soviet Union during the cold war. Something something because reasons.
>>
>>133910056
Ok, so Hitler stuck his thumb up your ass in a regression therapy session. Whoopdiedoo.

Faggot. Double your dose of antipsychotics. Please.
>>
File: aesthetics8.jpg (124KB, 904x631px) Image search: [Google]
aesthetics8.jpg
124KB, 904x631px
>>133909963
Fucking jewish BS.

You're an evil pile of shit for propagating this. Fucking kike.
>>
File: nsokakmrn69z.jpg (1MB, 3834x2160px) Image search: [Google]
nsokakmrn69z.jpg
1MB, 3834x2160px
>>133909419
But.. national socialist
>Socialist..

Jews invented it, Hitler filled Israel with fresh Jews creating a jew menace in the mid east that trolls us to this day.

Also state run everything = jew trick/socialism

This is 100% kosher.

The only cure is ending Fiat money, that is the reset button everyone is trying to find but can't figure out.
>>
>>133910083
But what does it do? Is it a time travelling device? A WMD? A teleportation device?

I've just started widening my view on these topics.
>>
>>133891789
We got your back, Steve.
>>
>>133910155
Bro, didn't you hear? We're currently living in the Fourth Reich. Fascists abound. That's why you can say as you do so openly.
>>
File: arrest.jpg (52KB, 616x388px) Image search: [Google]
arrest.jpg
52KB, 616x388px
>>
File: spooky .png (42KB, 290x379px) Image search: [Google]
spooky .png
42KB, 290x379px
>>133909975
>dude weed lmao
>dude faggot rights lmao
>dude cutting kids dicks off
Fuck off you libertarian degenerate
>>
File: 1498046672178.jpg (36KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1498046672178.jpg
36KB, 500x375px
>>133909761
You win this one you menace

>>133909890
NO, I'M A FENIAN! Anything but that
>>
File: jewishmurder.png (731KB, 1664x5472px) Image search: [Google]
jewishmurder.png
731KB, 1664x5472px
>>133910253
>>
File: jewishevil3.jpg (263KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
jewishevil3.jpg
263KB, 1024x683px
>>133910253
Jews are evil.
>>
>>133910274
All you can do is paint me with a straw man. Doesn't make you stronger. Quite the opposite. You're a shill at the bottoommost part of the barrel. A total loser.
>>
>>133910155
>he doesnt know how much Nazis loved SIGINT
>he doesnt know what the CIA and NSA were staffed almost entirely by Nazis when they were created from their Nazi equivalent
>he doesnt know how a old FHO agent who also worked for Stasi wrote the charter for DHS and called it "my life's crowning achievement."
Goodness me, ignorance is a hell of a thing.
>>
OP is the schizo "Nato is actually the nazis" German who has been spamming this since last year. If you waste your time showing why his claims are impossible, he leaves until the thread 404s, then remakes it with the same images and copypasta.
>>
File: CTR Employees.png (4MB, 2250x2250px) Image search: [Google]
CTR Employees.png
4MB, 2250x2250px
>>133910405
Brotha, you have no idea...
>>
>>133910422
Read the 25.

That type of evil is not permitted. Those people are fucking TRAITORS.
>>
File: average leftist.jpg (716KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
average leftist.jpg
716KB, 1920x1080px
>>133910405
you on the left
>>
>>133910422
True story. You'd think the Nazi lovers would actually know the truth about their own history. LOL.
>>
>>133910495
Not average and not leftist. Try again, jackass.
>>
File: jewthanasia.jpg (20KB, 407x348px) Image search: [Google]
jewthanasia.jpg
20KB, 407x348px
>>133910253
Give us one valid reason why we should spare you on the day of the rope.
>inb4 dindu nuffin'
>>
>>133910485
I bet you're a jew as well.
>>
>>133910489
>That type of evil is not permitted
That was invented in Nazi Germany my friend, along with transistors, IR detonators for plutonium bombs and novel isotope enrichment method which was 300 times more effective than our own.
>>
>>133910567
Whatever you say kike shill. Heil Hitler for me.
>>
File: jewishevil2.jpg (84KB, 457x631px) Image search: [Google]
jewishevil2.jpg
84KB, 457x631px
>>133910653
Ally nonsense. Jews are fucking cancer and we all know it.
>>
File: Leftists are fags .jpg (65KB, 550x720px) Image search: [Google]
Leftists are fags .jpg
65KB, 550x720px
>>133910565
You are both faggot
>>
File: julius skullface.png (221KB, 635x457px) Image search: [Google]
julius skullface.png
221KB, 635x457px
>>133910653
>Nazis invented transistors and nukes but never used them lmao
This is black israelite levels of wewuzery.
>>
File: In The Oven You Go.jpg (40KB, 480x348px) Image search: [Google]
In The Oven You Go.jpg
40KB, 480x348px
>>133910604
LMFAOOO You gotz me! You gotz the jew. I wish I was a jew. Then they couldn't say shit about talking about the truth. In fact, ima do a geneology chart and pray in like 10% just to troll the living fuck outta them
>>
File: 1496511563046.jpg (817KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1496511563046.jpg
817KB, 1600x1600px
>>133909975
You're still a fucking racemixing cuck. Enjoy prepping the bull, faggot.
also
>posts AJ
I bet you genuinely think he isn't a character, don't you? I bet you think he's a good conservative christian goy just like he says. Fucking buffoon.
>>
File: you.jpg (626KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
626KB, 1200x800px
>>133890062
Being this summerfag.
>>
>>133910957
Hi ADL shill. Please promptly walk into the gas chamber. Thanks.
>>
>>133910778
>Ally nonsense
It is the truth, Ally nonsense is saying that Nazis didnt infiltrate our IC and make it distinctly fascist.

> Jews are fucking cancer and we all know it.
I never said I didnt agree, I simply am saying you need to learn and understand history.

>>133910816
I havent posted anything about AJ, better known as Bill Hicks.

Are you too ignorant of history?

>>133910873
I suggest looking up the test at the island of Rugen, the use of a "heavy truck" to fly to Manhattan, take photos then fly back to Norway, and the "mystery" of the cargo of U-235
>>
File: Nato SS.png (542KB, 1000x541px) Image search: [Google]
Nato SS.png
542KB, 1000x541px
>>133910482
my claim was nato was started by nazis and had influence in there after the war like
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Heusinger
>General Adolf Heusinger (August 4, 1897 – November 30, 1982) was a German general who served as head of the West German military from 1957 to 1961 and as Chairman of the NATO Military Committee from 1961 to 1964.
always said it was subverted by kikes some time ag.

>>133910873
nazis had the nuke though
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4252164/Files-suggest-Nazis-tested-NUCLEAR-BOMB-WW2-ended.html
>>
File: LMAO.jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
LMAO.jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
>>133911026
Lol I never noticed he was tied to the pole before
>>
>>133911142
Apologies m8 my post was meant for someone else, don't mind me.
>>
File: (You).jpg (109KB, 636x783px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
109KB, 636x783px
>>133911036
>>
File: jewsandtheirlies.jpg (175KB, 960x712px) Image search: [Google]
jewsandtheirlies.jpg
175KB, 960x712px
>>133911181
You subversive traitor. How dare you claim such a thing.

Most of the high command were killed, or imprisoned for life. How do you imagine they were working with the allies?

I fucking HATE evil people like you. Peddling this shit. Do you know how much they sacrificed to stop usury slavery? And you mock it like this. Absolutely reprehensible.
>>
>>133887907
They pinch space-time in front of the ship, expand it behind, and are in a "bubble" that shields them from inertia like a fish in a bowl of water.
>>
File: shill1.png (204KB, 1150x585px) Image search: [Google]
shill1.png
204KB, 1150x585px
>>133911181
You also argue that nazis live in the flat earth, which was built around a star, and that gravity and stellar mass are lies. Fuck off with your disinfo.
>>
>>133911376
Hitler was gay. That's why I love him. Heil Hitler!
>>
>>133911142
Defecting traitors who only care about power are NOT what National Socialism is about.
>>
>>133911036
>60 posts of personal attacks

So i take this as you don't really like nazi UFOs that much yes?
>>
>>133911384
There were a lot of high level traitors in the 3rd Reich, it's one of the main reasons Hitler lost the war.
>>
>>133911559
Call them what you will, but their actions allowed the creation of what we live in today and the lack of field propulsion powered vehicles in our daily lives.
>>
>>133911595
Just the Nazi's. The UFO's are OK if they're not for war purposes.
>>
>>133911690
meant to remove f(l)ag
>>
>>133911460
Computer, bring up Neil dg Tyson explaining gravity and pear shaped earth.

Gravity and (((science))) are lies, cannot be tested and repeatably proven
>>
>>133911768
Brotip: If your conspiracy theory relies on gravity and all "science" being wrong, you're probably barking up the wrong tree.
>>
File: retard.png (654KB, 651x811px) Image search: [Google]
retard.png
654KB, 651x811px
>>133911435
so the warpdrive?

>>133911460
>flat
>around a sun
i know your memo says to just make associate everything with flat earth and shit, but you could try a bit harder. i actually feel insulted by this low effort.
>>
>>133911941
but since the physics stuff was mentioned
usually hollowearth collapse under its own mass and gravity but there is something called the hutchison effect
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeUgDJc6AWE
The Hutchison effect is is effecting matter, from what i got from it, through electro magnetic vibrations, and deforms metal, and lets objects levitate, even ones that arent magnetic or metallic. the inner sun, said to exist inside the earth, could cause this effect naturally and kind of lock the earths crust in its position around it. inside the earth an anon mentioned the gravitational force would be uniform into all directions and thus basically nonexistant. however that hutchison effect might as well effect humans and hold them on the inner side of the surface

Now according to mainstream science the inner sun would be far too small to get the fusion started. however what if stars, or at least our sun isnt what we are told it is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyHzv-QpRls
when it really is some giant ball of plasma, what is that UFO doing there? i doubt the plasma it can take would be hot long enough to be usefull as energysource or for heating, so what is it doing there? this could hint towards the nature of our sun being something else than we are told.
furthermore faking the physics behind it wouldnt be too difficult. You give the scientist the assumption that our planet as well as the others are just solid balls, and our sun is a giant ball of plasma, and they figure out the (((physics))) behind it out themselves and formulate wrong laws based on wrong assumptions.
who gives the information about all the star and planets and what they are? its NASA and a handfull of other spaceagencies which all are shady as fuck. they would just have to give some wrong sourceinformation while everyone who works on different assumptions will be called a lunatic even though their assumptions are just as baseless.
>>
>>133911941
I meant hollow, sorry. Both are equally retarded.
>>
>>133911941
But the earth is flat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean it is hollow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean I mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>133909423
I like that
>>
File: Emmett Till Smiles At You.jpg (69KB, 768x640px) Image search: [Google]
Emmett Till Smiles At You.jpg
69KB, 768x640px
>>133911690
We don't give a fuck what you like bitch and I can't wait until the civil war really does start. Were going to fuck your shit up soooooo bad. Your out of your league and element. Wait until you step outside of the cities....into "my world". If not....you can fucking starve and die of lack of water. Like I said before already....your worthless. Nothing of value will be lost.
>>
>>133911924
So, why are the curvature calculations incorrect. Why are flat earth maps used for military/proper navigation?

Hurrrr, Mars missions!!!11oneone
>>
>>133905491
Isnt roastie a girl? With roast beef pussy lips from overuse?
>>
File: Judenfrage Endlösung.jpg (54KB, 796x1166px) Image search: [Google]
Judenfrage Endlösung.jpg
54KB, 796x1166px
>>
>>133911996
>Make electromagnet
>Holy shit things move when it's electrified
Welcome to the 19th century. That second video is obvious bullshit. If you believe it's real, I'm genuinely sorry for you.
>>
File: enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg (69KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg
69KB, 501x585px
>>133911690
Is it you in this picture?
>>
Made a new thread
>>133912370
>>
>>133912303
You're supposed to take the rotation and the curvature of the earth into account when you're navigating. Go to your local airport and sign up for their ground school.
>>
>>133912168
I don't hate war out of fear. You will be annihilated. But childhood's end is coming and cunts like you better realize that for your own good.
>>
>>133906665
Nice pic. Saved for later to bash an oppostion scumbag face with
on Twitter or what have you
>>
File: trayvalien.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
trayvalien.png
1MB, 1024x768px
>>133912558
How does pic related make your feel? Does it cover all the bases?
>>
>>133908878
We arent we allowed to use names? Why is it shunned?
>>
>>133913145
Sounds like something you'd want the public to believe.
>>
>>133912502
I know this sounds convenient, but I hold a now expired commercial pilots license (meme job idea in my 20s)

No one considers curve or rotation, just doesn't enter into it. I'm curious about why now, at the time I just believed round earth and never thought about it.
>>
File: 2016 Election Counties Won.png (81KB, 600x386px) Image search: [Google]
2016 Election Counties Won.png
81KB, 600x386px
>>133912558
Oh rly? Don't forget where you live...."Boy". I grew up hunting...fishing....camping...and growing my own food. Ima be just fine....in fact ima be more than fine. My entire neighborhood is "together" should shit go down...im good. It's you who needs to worry...because in the end after the atrocities you go through...from inside and your own ppl (Rape, Torture, Starvation, and then Cannibalism) when you finally get the sack to step out....were going to be waiting. If not, like I said...you can fucking starve. Don't forget who grows your food...controls your water....and power. What would nigs do without AC?
>>
File: 1496115059454.jpg (176KB, 1024x945px) Image search: [Google]
1496115059454.jpg
176KB, 1024x945px
>>133912400
More like this.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (89KB, 916x613px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
89KB, 916x613px
>>133911505
>>
>>133913373
LOL. You'll bleed out just the same.
>>
File: EEE_18_cn1307_html_504cee57.jpg (76KB, 471x313px) Image search: [Google]
EEE_18_cn1307_html_504cee57.jpg
76KB, 471x313px
Tic toc
>>
>>133913332
Then why is one of the first things you learn about navigation about how a minute isn't always a nautical mile, and one of the first things you learn about weather is how it's influenced by the rotation of the earth?
>>
File: 1488337363538.jpg (93KB, 579x723px) Image search: [Google]
1488337363538.jpg
93KB, 579x723px
>>133913373
Newsflash: Trump isn't a Hitler-loving fag like yourself.
>>
>>133901703
RAOMFLMAOOOOOO WITH CAPTURED NAZI SCIENTISTS YOU DID? REALLY?
>>
>>133913377
The left, right or upper one?
>>
File: 1496600875283.png (678KB, 534x748px) Image search: [Google]
1496600875283.png
678KB, 534x748px
>>133913816
Fuck you, you jack ass.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170211-001300.png (629KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170211-001300.png
629KB, 1080x1920px
>>133913641
I didn't learn that, I learned heading and ground speed whilst watching weather conditions and fuel consumption.

In gliders in particular - where efficiency is 100% the name of the game we still didn't use curvature calculations. I flew pic related 100 kms out and back in a day, straight line navigation.

Ls4a glider
>>
>>133902854
You're a failed thief. Technology is German. End of story.
>>
>>133913711
David Bohm wasn't a Nazi. Try again.
>>
>>133914053
You're a failed human. Life is American. End of the line for you.
>>
>>133914001
When was this? I'm working on my PPL and I was taught about how earth's rotation plays into weather and how latitude changes the distance of a minute.
>>
>>133901703
Nigger they coming for you soon! Hide before you get probed
>>
>>133914153
Also I'm an American, I don't know what you aussies have to do for your licenses.
>>
>>133913633
its so pretttty
t. German wannabe
>>
>>133913486
No, lol See when you come driving down the road. Me and 50 of my friends are going to be a good 1/4 - 1/2 mile ahead of you...prepped, waiting. The lead cars get taken 1st...traffic now stops....and your pinned in. So while we open up on fish in a barrel....you are the one who bleeds out. You won't even see me. Whats sad, I used to be against it, I don't want to see people die, and don't want to be forced into having to take a life. But im telling you right now, should the event ever really happen...you have no idea whats coming your way. It'll be over in 60-90 days. Winter approaches....
>>
>>133914164
I'm not a nigger, and the black-op anal probers can try. They'll get more than they were bargaining.
>>
File: 1499516225037.png (209KB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1499516225037.png
209KB, 2500x2500px
>>133913921
I jusr had to
>>
>>133914078
UUUUUm Von Braun
>>
>>133914287
Can't do 1-on-1 proves you're a scared cunt. You're all talk and hot air. Zero value in the field.
>>
>>133914375
He didn't know shit. He was a rocket scientist and a fucking crook.
>>
>>133914129
Muh space shuttle!
>>
>>133914001
Bullshit emu don't fly especially upside down ya fucking Aussie fag
>>
File: 1488336842444.png (266KB, 884x903px) Image search: [Google]
1488336842444.png
266KB, 884x903px
>>133914471
Get deported, bitch.
>>
>>133914129
Yfw using the Space Shuttle as a tourist attraction to the US when rockets are clearly German technology
>>
>>133914153
That was in 03-04 that airfield is an ex USAF base in tocumwal NSW Aust, I dunno about the current training but I'll get in touch with my instructor friends about it.

I avoid flat earthing irl cos it just triggers people, ppl is super fun. Congratulations! Volunteer as a tow pilot at a gliding club if you can, free hours and so much fun
>>
>>133914694
Rockets are pure garbage and wool over the eyes of the public. Red herrings don't constitute arguments.
>>
>>133914713
Thanks, but I'm not there yet. I'm stuck going over the book and doing stuff in xplane until I have the time and money to finish my hours.
>>
>>133914426
You rigth I am an illegal. But Rockets ARE space and thats what were talking about VON BRAAUUNN
Thread posts: 345
Thread images: 133

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.