[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mgtow general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 50

File: pic.png (125KB, 676x616px) Image search: [Google]
pic.png
125KB, 676x616px
OLD >>135158016
>>
>Just do what I did! Don't change anything! Don't try anything different! Don't fix things!
>Just control your women! jus b urself
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality
>>
>>135174030
Be a man? By hiding inside? By waiting for something that most certainly wont happen in our lifetime?

And what do you think entails more risk? Getting married? or having the entire western civilization collapse and then getting married?
>>
>>135174295
This is why ms was shit with their stack ranking.
>>
>>135174295
>just control your women
>after they've gone through a dozen Chads and Tyrones
>it's okay, at least she goes back home to you, right?

>>135174455
Like I said Dane I'm not hiding inside. I'm going out, I'm socializing, I have friends and a job. I'm just not going to invest into a long term relationship.
>>
>>135174295
So what is MGTOW doing besides encouraging men to not date, not affect womyn, not affect society?

How can a philosophy that is basically "its too hard/risky, so dont even try" claim people pointing this out are the real "problem" or are the ones not doing anything?
>>
>>135174612
Are you the same guy i was talking to before? The guy i am referencing?
>>
File: america.jpg (152KB, 750x953px) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
152KB, 750x953px
>>135174086
you dont want this goy this is bad let tyrone have this you stay in your room
>>
>>135174455
yes. But we need people in power to make laws/help change the culture to a point where marriage is popular again for young men.

Trying to convince individual people on the internet will not help save western society.
>>
>>135174763
What are married men doing to fix the problem if they're just contributing to the same broken system MGTOW are pointing out is the problem?

Oh, right? Worse than nothing. They're helping the wrong side.
>>
>>135174898
Right. I completely agree! So.... How do we do that....
>>
>Fucking kikes and subhumans, they just refuse to do the right thing because of shit genetic makeup, they can never change so its best if we just exterminate all of them.
>women cant help it, dont try and change them its biological and its just something we got to deal with brah.
Loving every laugh
>>
>>135174763
It's a diverse set of ideas. Some want to focus on other areas of their lives, some want to become the next single inventor like Tesla, some want men to figuratively go on strike until women get the message, some want to perpetually date women without commitment, etc.
>>
>>135174295
Womyn can't be fixed because they are not human and also have no soul.

I may probably be able to fix a crazy rottweiler with rabies. That could work. Very low probability, but it actually could work out. And he would probably love me for it until the end of his days.
>>
>>135174898
And how do you expect to get them to do that? The only way is to show that men are serious about change, and that we'd rather go our own way than date modern women.
>>
>>135174872
Considering you had, literally, 50 posts by ID last thread... it's probably SOMEONE you shitposted against.
>>
>>135174763
You can affect society in other ways than just having a relationship. Hell, you'll have more ways to affect society of you focus on getting a career and then helping your local community.

>>135174872
I'm not the guy you quoted, however I am the snek flag from last thread if you mean that.
>>
File: 1500372438170.png (101KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1500372438170.png
101KB, 240x240px
>>135174086
just take the redpill and become a homosexual
>>
>>135174896
Non-Whites are in MGTOW, too...
>>
>>135174086
the herbivore men will bring ruin to places like Japan people praise Japan but forget this in their praise most of the male population will be useless soon enough (women already had little use) all china or who even needs to do is kick in the door and the rooten house will fall down
make no mistake this is going to or already happening in the west
>>
>>135175163
Right. Now it makes sense for me. Well... If you are happy living the way you are, then good for you, i guess... I just hope you get some kids at one point or another... It really is great.
>>
>>135175263
Only problem is that it's unnatural and disgusting.
>>
>>135175293
yeah but the ones coming over in waves arent in fact they are ultra masculine and patriarchal
>>
>>135174763
>"its too hard/risky, so dont even try"
It is risky. People naturally avoid risk if they don't see the reward as high enough.

1) Your options are reduce the amount of risk.
2) Increase the amount of reward.
>>
>>135175161
Yeah i post a lot... Its only because i find the subject important.
>>
>>135175263
the only solution to the sodomite question
>>
>>135174763
>So what is MGTOW doing besides encouraging men to not date, not affect womyn, not affect society?

to live a very happy life while spending tons of money on things that those men actually love. To do what THEY actually want to.

== opposite of feminism

Thus
>don't date womyn
>don't let your life get fucked over by a woman

best pro-tip for stable mental health and a long life.

Remember: in monasteries women and men live around the same amount of years. Not so much in western societies, where men do all the work, womyn are lazy as fuck and get money for having a vayaya. Men die way earlier? Wow, why????
>>
incels in denial general
>>
>>135175460
Good point.

>Feminists make marriage hell for men
>Men say fuck that
>Old school culture moves in, accommodated to be multi-cultural
>Original culture replaced
>>
>>135175005
This. The other one I love is
>I know the laws are shit but even so throw yourself headfirst against them goyim
>>
>>135175464
Technically. Doing financial risk calculations you factor the risk with potential cost to get a risk index. So you can take the chance of your divorce and multiply it with your potential future losses to get an index in $ of your expected future losses... Or if you marry a woman who makes more than you, you would get a benefit instead of a loss.
>>
>>135175140
>because they are not human and also have no soul.
Do you have a source for this?
>>
>>135175738
honestly how many times it comes out that feminists wont date beta males and want those patriachal shit lords they keep talking about
>>
>>135175263
*dick
>>
>>135175875
>proving a negative
>>
>>135174086

Don't listen to these guys, when their authoritarian system is in place, you need to not have ties, divorced single fathers on the brink of jail for not affording child support and alimony will be the first to be chipped to ensure you stay a wage slave.

MGTOW on and hopefully create a critical brith decline where society can collapse,

After we can have our AcCap society, women will no longer be able to rape us through family courts as there will be nothing to sustain them.

Then and only then a true (((Return of Kings))) can happen.

In the meantime, start hording resources.
>>
>>135174455
>Be a man? By hiding inside?
No it is being a man by actually living life and not serving some fucking cunt under the threat of destruction.

I could do dangerous things like drugs, riding fast on the highway, go to violent concerts, fuck random women in a hotel or stay in my career which encourages me to do drugs and cheat if i want too.
> By waiting for something that most certainly wont happen in our lifetime?
I hope it does not happen so i can complete my mission in life but either way it will eventually happen.
>Getting married? or having the entire western civilization collapse and then getting married?
Getting married means if society collaspes then you are fucked as you need to provide for a whole family (a woman and children are shit workers) or that you have no fucking money to use as you are broke as shit and possibly got your gun revoked if the bitch accuses you of DV.

Either way joining a gang of men and surviving that way will be alot easier because men are far more productive then women and children.

And finally when it comes to risk (i have to get to work now) i am fine with risk but the risk must have a payout to make it worth it. I will sleep in the shadest motel room in town because i can tell people i survived it and possibly enjoyed it but i will not get married and lose half my shit just because of some good sex at first that went stale and kids.
>>
>>135175956
The problem is that feminism is against what women fundamentally want. So even though girls are brainwashed their whole lives, on a fundamental level they always want a patriarch to follow.

The tragedy is boys, because they do what feminists tell them to, and girls don't want them. So if you "follow the rules" you lose.

There's a 50% divorce rate in the US for a reason.
>>
>>135175846
That isn't the point. Men see it as not worth it. This needs to change.

And women don't marry down. The man needs to be the breadwinner.
>>
File: 1500153809789.jpg (64KB, 599x510px) Image search: [Google]
1500153809789.jpg
64KB, 599x510px
>>135174951

Depends on the married man, some married guys just encourage further degeneracy.

No one said marriage was a solution, people just pointed out that there are rewards to having successful ones.

You should listen more to those people with good marriages, they obviously know how to deal with womyn better then most since its basically red pill on hardcore mode.

MGTOW is kinda like a pacifist in a war, where they critique both sides verbally, but their inaction actually helps the evil side win.

Action > words

But if you knew this, you would see its actually easy to deal with women once you get used to it.

But hey, I get it, all the retarded leafs in canuckistan give anyone with that flag a bad name.
>>
File: 1501008140113.jpg (116KB, 1024x882px) Image search: [Google]
1501008140113.jpg
116KB, 1024x882px
>>135176113
wishing the collapse of western european white civilization
>>
>>135176206
If you don't follow the rules, what do you think happens?
>>
>>135176241
>Quick, shame them like a feminist!
>vagaries
a fucking leaf
>>
File: 1495311363053.png (303KB, 562x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495311363053.png
303KB, 562x1024px
>>135175163
agree 100%, if your philosophy is to affect real change have at her! (I wouldnt lump this in with MGTOW though, its pretty specifically a "going their own way" thing... i mean its in the name, if that isnt a core tennant of the ideal, then that is poor branding)

If you just have STR's, go for it! but this swearing off women, well, to be frank, most guys i see "swearing off women" are guys who cannot get women (or at least the ones they want)
>>
>>135176384
In terms of how feminism and hollywood tell you to act toward women, they want you even though it might be a guilty pleasure for them, depending on how much they've been brainwashed by feminism. Probably women who have had less access to "education" and TV would feel less guilty.
>>
>>135176206
it will bring ruin to our countries its not a healthy way to go about it and will fuck your civilization up
>>
>>135175875
next you are going to ask for a source that Santa is not real.

Yes, Santa is not real.
Womyn have no soul.
>>
>>135176113
The solution to declining birth rates is importing 3rd world migrants to sustain enough tax revenue to pay for old people's pensions, and single mother's gibs.
This just shows that nobody actually cares about the issue enough to spend time thinking of a proper solution. Importing 3rd worlders is just a band-aid solution though.
>>
>>135176187
It is afternoon in the US right now. What kind of career do you have, where you start a shift in the afternoon? Certainly not an officejob.
>>
File: 1501072903820.jpg (87KB, 816x816px) Image search: [Google]
1501072903820.jpg
87KB, 816x816px
Pol is so fucking retarded. MGTOW is response to degeneracy of women and broken legal system where you must pay all shekels to Eternal Kikel.
>>
>>135176371

>wishing the collapse of western european white civilization

yeah when 2 groups of people keep playing tug of war with authoritarian power, kinda make one wanna wish you all would die from starvation in a collapsed society.

Don't worry, us real men who know how to survive will ensure victory and re-establishment of the white race.
>>
>>135176217
So how do we change it?
>>
>>135174978
This guy >>135175154
Men go MGOW because it is really the only option. Unless you have any other ideas? Maybe I should tell them to just control their women?
>>
File: fall-of-rome_2184860b.jpg (43KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
fall-of-rome_2184860b.jpg
43KB, 620x388px
>>135176777
when civilization dies it will stay dead and trust me the shitskins outnumber you stop being a fucking kike and wish for the collapse tho if i were from canada i would wish it to dead im not even canadian and i wish it to collapse
>>
>>135176786

Collapse society, destroy government function, women no longer will have choice.
>>
>>135174951
>>135174763
>>135174455
i dont give a fuck what you niggers say, at this point I literally dont care about women, men, things.
>>
>>135176998

>when civilization dies it will stay dead and trust me the shitskins outnumber you

Just remember, Not your cuck either.
>>
>>135176526
I haven't sworn off women though. I'm not a fucking monk, they're just not the main focus of my life nor do I intend to go into a strong-committed relationship.

MGTOW in short is really just 'don't marry, don't commit, don't trust women'. There's nothing in there about becoming a recluse. Leonardo Dicaprio can be considered MGTOW.
>>
>>135176708
>importing 3rd world migrants
>to sustain enough tax revenue
>to pay for old people's pensions, and single mother's gibs
KEK
who had this brilliant plan? Sounds like an idea of a nigger.

>wait, who pays taxes?
>ah yes, men
>men are going MGTOW here?
>let's important men from 3rd world countries
>with no education whatsoever, literally niggers
>so more men will exist, who will all pay taxes
KEK
>>
>>135175464

I dont think you are picking up what I am laying down...

This is an existential threat, I dont think this has sunk in yet, you will lose everything for sure if you do not fight. You might lose everything anyways if you do.

Again, battle of thermopylae, technically the "safe" choice would be to bow to Xerxes

what was the actual choice made there? what was the result? would you prefer the alternative?

I am not trying to put down MGTOW, I am just saying if you see these problems, you really need to fight, in every way possible, because your participation in the war in voluntary, but you cannot actually remove yourself from the consequences of the outcome.
>>
>>135176998
Besides shitskins cant fight on our land north of 60th parallel
>>
>>135177080
oh that wont happen because we arent cucked enought to let women tell us how to run our country and invite alpha tyrone over and you have the balls to call us cucks
>>
>>135177182
trust me you will go the way of south africa or brazil 2.0 just keep it up
>>
>>135177221
>nationalist gypsy
Now I've fucking seen it all.
>>
>>135177062
>>135177085
This, i'm just making money and living for myself now, let it all burn i don't give a fuck anymore.
>>
>>135177331
how many fucking times do i have to hear this from retards like you gypsy are like 2% of population US has more of them and the West cucked and took ours retard
>>
>>135176918
Haha. No, i don't think you can just control women. I think you can make it clear what you find to be disgraceful in a woman. You wont change the world, but i think it is a start.
Just looking at the math here, men checking out of society will just mean easier prey for the alphas. Women will have children in petri dishes using a sperm donor, and the most succesful males will have several wives. That is where i see this heading. Men checking out will be alone, and some men will have all the fun. There wont be a change, especially not from the politicians. MGTOW don't make up 50% of the population, so they will just see you as a waste of political capital. Your only hope is influencing the culture at its roots.

>>135177004
So a violent revolution to make women our sex slaves... Ok... Any other ideas?
>>
>>135176653
"It" being MGTOW? I don't mind it being in the culture as a counterweight to feminism. Women do need men more than men need women, and I like the idea of "going on strike." Even female authors are admitting that it's the result of feminist overreach. The guys who need to change the most are the enablers, including betas and cucks.
>>
>>135174763
>to live a very happy life while spending tons of money on things that those men actually love. To do what THEY actually want to.

sure hedonism has its appeal... then what?

I just said MGTOW was encouraging men not to affect real change... that they do fun stuff instead does not change that.

"hey sure society is crumbling, but I get to play video games, snort coke, and pay thai hookers to blow me."

it may be fun, but it doesnt fix shit.

pro tip: you can do fun guy shit while married, you can even still do blow and fuck thai hookers...

doesn't matter if you are not applying social pressure to normalize generative culture again.

Just means the next generation is more fucked then us... there is zero guarantee that whatever rises from the ashes will be better then what came before, this is a rare opportunity to fight for something better and all I hear is

"its too hard, why fight?"

"Id rather do things that are fun right now then hard things that have immediate consequences but are needed in the long run"
>>
>>135177125
>was the actual choice made there? what was the result? would you prefer the alternative?
Some men perceive going MGTOW is a way of fighting. They think marriage strike will achieve a change in the laws, which will change the culture.

It does make sense. You have a better idea?
>>
>>135177331

Again, not going to be your wage slave under your authoritarian system through the family courts, (((not your cuck))) is not calling you a cuck.
>>
>>135174086
good goy yes white women are terrible don't procreate let the 3rd worlders do it for you
>>
>>135177125
This isn't Thermoylae though, this isn't a war with your country at stake. Your country's already been sold and you should focus on getting that returned to your people rather than 'fighting those evil jews with my dick' which really isn't going to help your cause in any way.
>>
File: MGTOW (7).jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW (7).jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>135177585

enjoy the alternative

leave me out of it
>>
>>135177551
Yes it's annoying, it's like when some Europeans can't come up with a rebuttal to my argument,
>WELL YOU'RE ONLY 52.2397423974%!!!!!
>>
>>135177653
i really dont like the ideias of strikes either
letting women bully you in to your room isnt going to fix it either it might come as a surprise that both halfs of the species need each other?
>>
>>135177845
I like it. Altho with marriage they keep you alive and in the workplace so you continue making money to extort from you.
>>
>>135177765
Or we can just kick out the third worlders and remove Hollywood culture from the media.
>>
>>135177855
yes it is
>>
>>135177726
Aside from voting for trump, what can I even do to save the west?

What do u consider to be fighting?
>>
>>135177985

This! in the end just makes you WISH you would die.
>>
>>135177585
MGTOW itself is a small group, but the opinion that a stable family is important is near universal. This soccer mom "everyone gets a trophy" shitshow needs to be corrected ASAP.
>>
>>135176446

Found the shill!
just play video games and pay thai hookers to blow you while your cultural legacy degenerates, too hard to fight! just give up!
>>
>>135177887
I think the best solution is to be attractive to women, including by removing the feminism and hollywood brainwashing from yourself, and then setting high standards of behavior for women, including no drama, no complaining about you to other people, and no slutty behavior. And always hold breaking up and finding a better woman over her head.

And for goodness' sake, something needs to be done about the enablers, the betas and cucks.
>>
>>135177845

>Comparing being shot in the head to having a divorce
>Being this dramatic.

You don't actually die, you know?
>>
>>135178158
You won't save your cultural legacy by becoming another wage slave working 9 to 5 for a family and not achieving anything for yourself to, in effect, help others better.
>>
>>135178292
See
>>135177985
>>
>>135178124
Do you see it as a trend in society to value stable families? Do you think the next generations of people in the US will value stable families? or do you see a trend in the opposite direction?
>>
>>135178233
I agree with this right here.

You fight for the world you want to live in.

Question is: what incentive does a womyn have to submit to this? The answer MGTOW gives is a a resounding NONE.

So what do we do? We work on ourselves and if the right one comes a long, great! But we will not be fooled by the games until then.
>>
File: 1499193638867.png (471KB, 680x986px) Image search: [Google]
1499193638867.png
471KB, 680x986px
>>135175154

OH my god... how do you not get it?

women withdrawing works, because they are the bottle neck when it comes to sex...

men withdrawing just rewards chads, women will happily share chads.

If MGTOW really wanted to effect change, you would have more of an impact if you all coordinated strikes from work...
>>
>>135178483
Why don't you find a wife who earns just about the same as you do? Then you will split it even steven?
>>
>>135174086
MGTOW is a jewish trick to harm your brain

it is opposite to red pill and active life position
>>
>>135178498
>what incentive does a womyn have to submit to this?
The idea is that she will want you so bad that she will behave to get your cock.
>>
File: 1497470382331.jpg (35KB, 385x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497470382331.jpg
35KB, 385x500px
>>135175464

1) Your options are reduce the amount of risk.
(going your own way does not reduce the risk, as you well know, any woman can still accuse you and ruin your life even if you are innocent and not in a relationship. Not acting in fact INCREASES the risk)
2) Increase the amount of reward.
(you need a better reward then surviving an existential threat? seriously?)
>>
>>135178233
>something needs to be done about the enablers, the betas and cucks.
This the most desu. If there aren't cucks and betas accepting women that have taken 50+ dicks and making it okay to slut it up because in the end they'll find a provider anyway I think we might be on a road to improvement.
>>
>>135176740
/thread
>>
>>135178233
>I think the best solution is to be attractive to women, including by removing the feminism and hollywood brainwashing from yourself, and then setting high standards of behavior for women, including no drama, no complaining about you to other people, and no slutty behavior. And always hold breaking up and finding a better woman over her head.
Geeze. Fuck this shit. That's too much worries. I already got enough of that.
>And for goodness' sake, something needs to be done about the enablers, the betas and cucks.
I know I'm too beta to keep a woman faithful in the current state of things. This place convinced me that marriage only makes sense for alphas with many many options. For betas it's kind of foolish nowadays. So I'm not gonna enable anything at all.
>>
>>135178233
>>135178498
I also agree.. This is the best solution
>>
>>135178698
Over the cock she can easily get from 30 Beta Men and 4 Chads she currently has on speed dial?

It is a little hopeful thinking, don't you think?
>>
>>135178658
That is an excellent way to reduce the chance of getting divorce raped. Also, you would be less likely to have other incompatibilities if you have similar levels of education, work ethic, etc.
>>
>>135178486
I see the realization of 50s culture of stay at home wives and the family unit being seen as a positive example. Something more people are looking back at and wishing was still a part of our culture. The trend I see is more women seeing homemaker or motherhood as the better option then taking in the life of career women.
>>
>>135177845
This. When women want to make marriage actually have an upside for the men they marry, they'll discover there's no shortage of men after all. Humans respond to incentives!
>>
>>135178545
Many Chads are MGTOWs without saying such. MGTOW is the kind of thing that many don't know they're doing while doing it. Chads don't marry, meaning they won't go after women past 30.
>>
>>135178898
Honestly, MGTOW perhaps is temporary solution for men between 18-40, as after that age men's intelligence, wealth, strength, and emotional strength begins to exceed womyn's and then they rule the roost. Until then? You are ALWAYS at a disadvantage.
>>
>>135178907
You make a good point and I don't have enough experience in this area to say for sure, but I believe that women want more than physical gratification, and instead want a real man to follow.
>>
>>135178545
This is already happening, they call us "NEET".
There is no point being a slave if we have no family to take care of. More men are living single and minimal-lifestyles then ever before. NEET is the more extreme end of the spectrum.
>>
>>135178698
no she wont she just will import more tyrone and abul to rape her good some thing like 80% of that wave of refugees are men in their 20
>>
>>135179106
But that goes against the heart of what Men do. Men are born to lead. Unfortunately, however, Men have been subjugated by Females and the top tier 1% that pull all the strings at the top. Our only choice? To abstain, train, and bring on the rain (at 40).
>>
>>135178997
So you don't think women are getting sluttier and sluttier? Riding the cock carrousel more and more? None of that? Because if you aren't, then what is then the problem with finding a partner? and if you are, do you agree that you are a political minority and will be completely ignored?
>>
>>135175393
no it's not, homosexuality is recorded in hundreds of mammals, "unnatural" is just a meme

at least talk about the bible or some shit

>>135175542
stay mad str8cuck

>>135175979
good meme
>>
>>135179089
It would be demoralizing to commit to a woman who has had far more sex partners than myself, and I get the impression that most women past their teens are that way at this point.
>>
>>135176187
>t.virgin
>>
>>135179106
>but I believe that women want more than physical gratification, and instead want a real man to follow.

Not when they're targeted with 24/7 Hollywood celebrity media bullshit.
>>
>>135179285
They are. And they have. Ever since industrialism replaced agriculturalism, womyn have been getting more and more promiscuous. They are currently surpassing men in all areas. Including more sexual partners.
>>
>>135178292
divorce in an anglo country is worse than death
>>
>>135179329
Absolutely. You would have to overlook her 50 plus partners. And let's be realistic. You will likely not find a single girl that has had less than 5 partners.
>>
>>135179313
Then *bisexuality* is natural, but not *homosexuality* where you don't want to have sex with the opposite sex. A man not wanting a beautiful woman on at least a sexual level is not natural.
>>
>>135178740
so the solution is to...just find a women and have white babies?
>(you need a better reward then surviving an existential threat? seriously?)
if you present this case to a man and he still wants to be mgtow, nothing can really be done. The best option is to change the culture and laws.
>>
File: rms europa.png (709KB, 1024x529px) Image search: [Google]
rms europa.png
709KB, 1024x529px
>>135174763
>So what is MGTOW doing

You must have confused MGTOW with MRA.

The Titanic is sinking and all the MGTOW guys are either in lifeboats rowing for their lives OR sitting on the deck, dressed in their finest, sipping brandy, chatting with their friends and listening to the lovely music the band is playing. In other words: they recognize that whatever anyone does, the ship will end up in the bottom of the ocean very soon.

MRAs, tradcucks and others are down in the lower decks, frantically trying to pump water out of the ship, even though it will only save minutes at best.
>>
File: 1494696129392.gif (4MB, 621x308px) Image search: [Google]
1494696129392.gif
4MB, 621x308px
>>135174086
Traditionalists BTFO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-myk23yTyM
>>
>>135179509
No it is not. Stop being dramatic.
>>
>>135179313
cancer is natural to it is recorded in hundreds of animals as well also better hope you die of AIDS before we get to you sodomite
>>
>>135174763
The correct answer for heteros is to simply bid your time until artificial wombs are a thing, so you can literally just order an aryan baby.
>>
>>135178292
See
>>135178082
>>
>>135179584
The worst would be her staying in touch with them, I would feel like a cuck getting their leftovers if she was still communicating with them.
>>
>>135179686
You have no idea, some men feel it is. It is pure and simple SLAVERY.
>>
>>135179760
Well, that would literally be the reality. She would be out getting fucked while you are at work trying to make the bacon.
>>
>>135179649

*Slow clap"

*Alpha nod*
>>
>>135179760
They literally always are, especially if she is under 35.
>>
>>135179285
The dating world has been reduced to "swipe right or swipe left" and meaningful relationships are being ditched. This of course is just in the younger crowd of under 30. Once women get tired of the party lifestyle and wish to settle down, they realize "oh shit there are no good men to start a family with".
Women are getting sluttier, at earlier ages, and riding more cocks then their mothers. Only difference, is now there are not enough prince charming cucks to ride in and offer them a ring of easy street.
>>
>>135179723
Divorce is not like it is in the movies. The woman gets half your stuff, but you also gets hers. If you find a woman who earns about as much as you, then you split it even and you go live on your own again.

>>135179777
I know... Like, if you were in a carcrash! You would fucking DIE dude... So don't drive cars... its insane.
>>
>>135179686

Ever been divorced?

Ever paid child support and alimony?

Ever been denied parental rights?

Come back when your out of high school.
>>
>>135179940
So what option do we, as rational men, have? Fucking MGTOW, that's what.
>>
>>135178799
War used to take care of the betas.
>>
The problem with women is that they bitch about doing emotional labor as if they were ever doing any of it. Bitch, if all I hear about is you complaining about the labor and never the results of the labor, that's you FAILING to do emotional labor. That's your fucking BACKLOG. I get that men are better at emotional labor than women, but hell, I got limits! Quit dumping it all on me!
>>
>>135180079
Or making a requirement for commitment, no contact with any guy who has been inside them. If they won't commit to that, you won't commit to them.

Nice that we have a forum to put our heads together on this topic.
>>
>>135180060
If driving cars led to greater than 50% chance of crashing, I would walk.
Divorce ALWAYS favors the womyn, because the law is there to provide privileges that far exceed what ever privileges are extended to the male.
>>
>>135179686
>false dv or rape accusation
>child support (whatever amt the feminist judge makes up)
>alimony (half your income)
>loss of white collar job
>loss of house
>loss of children
>ex tells lies
>everyone believes it
>loss of friends
>loss of most of family
>have to work three shit-tier jobs to avoid jail
>wonder why white suicide is exploding
>>
>>135179864
Then don't find a fucking slut for your wife.. Don't go to a bar to pick up women. Go, where you would want your future wife to go. The store, tradeshows, cafe-concerts...
>>
>>135180252
Easy! They will say FUCK YOU! And leave. Next?
>>
>>135180252
lol
>>
>>135178353
>wage slave
Socialist detected.
>>
>>135180271
>Go to the store, tradeshows, cafe, concerts

I feel for you if you think that is your salvation.
>>
>>135180041
Right. I can see where you are comming from there.. But you didn't answer my question in the first place... How do we solve it? You cannot do it politically, because, as we have established now, you will be a political minority.
>>
File: 1501165717550.png (523KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501165717550.png
523KB, 1200x800px
>>135176371
>>
>>135180444
You don't solve it. You either partake and get raped or you abstain and enjoy your freedom.
>>
>>135180079
Pretty much. There is no other solution.

>>135180252
You are still being a fucking cuck dude. The fact you're accepting that she's taken dick before your's means that you're not getting an S-class, you're getting a used up second-hand PT Cruiser.
>>
Only pathetic neckbeards and other genetically inferior subhumans who cant get laid are MGTOWs, and you know it's true. By your logic you shouldn't leave your house ebcause you might get hurt or killed if you do. Sorry but I'm not shutting myself out of years of happiness and pleasure with a nice qt girl just because some problem might happen down the line.
>>
>>135180266
Just man up bro. Be a man and take a risk!!
>>
File: 1499237481767.jpg (268KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1499237481767.jpg
268KB, 500x376px
>>135177739
>>135177739

>Some men perceive going MGTOW is a way of fighting. They think marriage strike will achieve a change in the laws, which will change the culture.
>It does make sense. You have a better idea?

Men going on strike from marriage to effect change is a horrible idea... its like one banana salesman going on strike when there are dozens to replace him.

If you want to effect change, you have to bargain better, you have to both offer something better (IE generative society) and you have to threaten to take something useful away ($, time, effort, help, your production, ect)

So the MGTOW guys who dont financially support women are on the right track, but they generally are not doing the above.

TLDR: MGTOW is a passive treatment for the symptoms of the problem

We need an active solution for the cause of the problem. There is no magic bullet, no easy answer, just steps in the right direction.
>>
>>135180060
>divorce court is fair
you have no fucking idea

Top Ten (((Divorce Lawyer))) Dirty Tricks
https://www.mgtowhq.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3
>>
File: marry and reproduce.jpg (116KB, 1369x1160px) Image search: [Google]
marry and reproduce.jpg
116KB, 1369x1160px
In EVERY MGTOW thread you get the same discourse:

1) Inexperienced but horny kiddos think every guy just want to fuck anything that moves and the entirety of social interaction revolves around fucking and MGTOWs are fat autistic virgin neckbeards who can't get laid.

2) Actual MGTOWs who are experienced grown men who are warning about the dangers of women + the state vs you, and how you can be easily taken for all you've got.

3) The "Yes, thats right goy - dont reproduce" jew shills - yes JEW SHILLS. The thing (((they))) want you to do is YES reproduce children to a raving tinder psycho / bar slut who will NEVER grow up and you will be raising her as well as your kids until she bails on you and takes half your shit after dragging you through divorce court.

The jew agenda is NOT to stop whites reproducing, its to produce a WEAKER generation with poor parents so the state can become the new parents. No reproduction means no goy-cows for milking. Why the fuck would (((they))) not want a new generation of tax-slaves? (((They))) own the banking system AND the law courts / judicial process.

(((The agenda))) is all about making money from broken individuals from broken families - NOT stopping reproducing.

MGTOW is redpilled because its men refusing to get fucked over by the jew system - and (((they))) are worried. (((They))) are worried that (((they))) have pushed the feminist "high maintainance woman" meme too far and thought men would become pussyfied slaves to nagging bitches and never thought men would just go their own way.
>>
>>135180547
To be completely honest, I have not fucked every girl out there, so I do not know if they are all worthless whores. But I can tell you with high certainly they most likely all are.
>>
>>135179649
>>135179896
As your women are converted to Islam and are getting that sweet brown dick while you sit here, claiming superiority based on a purely left-based socialist video.
>>
>>135180309
>>135180336
Back to my point about how women need men more than men need women, if the quality men that women crave did this, it would work. But in the current culture, men are told to accept such behavior from women (see article below), so if a single guy does it, he's "weird."

http://archive.is/WtvZZ

>>135180547
But I've had sex before, I don't want to be a hypocrite, the thing is that I'm not in contact with any woman I've been inside.
>>
>>135180073
I am a grown ass man, you punk.
No i havn't been divorced, i am still married.
Have you?
>>
>>135174086
What do you think of Jordan Peterson, MGTOWs?
>>
>>135180403
I found my wife at a meetup with friends at a café. We have been together ever since. 15 years and counting. The sluts go to the bars.
>>
>>135180778
And by "this" you mean be okay with cuckoldry. Of course they would be okay with getting their cake and eating it too! But I am not! I am not okay with sharing my pussy with another girl in a system that is implicitly deceptive. Fuck that!
>>
File: degenerate.jpg (23KB, 415x389px) Image search: [Google]
degenerate.jpg
23KB, 415x389px
>>135179649
Fuck this gay earth.

Don't be bitter at women. 90% of them have the brain of a child. Society being fucked makes them fucked. Women are total products of their environment.

My personal philosphy is to act MGTOW until you are able to create a world you want. until you can find a proper wife, and raise your child in a world you like. Realize how much power you give up to chase garbage pussy.
>>
>>135180720
There's still some decent ones around, probably, but you won't find them easily. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack. If one comes across you or you find one, congratulations, you've found the unicorn.

>>135180778
>But I've had sex before, I don't want to be a hypocrite, the thing is that I'm not in contact with any woman I've been inside.
It's not being hypocritical. The amount of partners a woman has affects them mentally, while this is less the case for a man. If a girl offers you her vagina, I'm not saying refuse it, I'm just saying don't gf or go in a long-term relationship.
>>
Late as fuck reply, but oh well.

>>135173636
>I don't believe in regrets too much; you can regret a little bit, and feel depressed and shitty alone for a bit, but then you must move on.

No argument here; that's a healthy outlook and one that I'm doing my best to adopt too.

In terms of the good things I was missing out on, though, I wasn't exactly thinking of typical experiences or whatever. It's more what being a hermit was doing to me as a person.

It's hard to explain, but I got the sense my entire personality was stagnating, partly because I wasn't being challenged the way normalfags my age were, and partly because I wasn't forced to make an effort to be appealing to others. I felt shitty because I was stuck in a rut, and there was no extra incentive to get out of it because I had no one else to please or take care of, etc. And by keeping all my friendships and relationships superficial, I was giving in to my gut suspicion that I was innately unlikable.

Even though those years were pretty comfy in terms of stress levels, I ultimately played myself and maybe did more harm than good in the long run. That's not a 1:1 relevant issue for MGTOW of course. My circumstances were extreme; hopefully most you have friends and other family members in your lives at least.

>If I ever meet a good woman then my previous struggles will be overwritten, I don't see it as "everything I missed out on" or other such garbage trash gibberish.

Fair play. I'd argue regret is actually more crippling than isolation, any day.
>>
File: xkpK1spsojg_500.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
xkpK1spsojg_500.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>135180491
>>
>>135180967
Great! And it appears to have worked out for you. Are you sincerely happy with your choice?
>>
>>135180588
>MGTOW guys who dont financially support women are on the right track, but they generally are not doing the above.
Well Im sure many guys try to think up answers. MGTOW is what they come up with.
>>
File: Cuck sluts.jpg (45KB, 477x731px) Image search: [Google]
Cuck sluts.jpg
45KB, 477x731px
>>135180142

Being Beta is not natural

Society created them from childcare to college with authoritarian means.

pampered and babied.

The great news is, you don't have to be, you just have to make the decision to stop looking to authority to fix things and get it done yourself.

Alpha is just another word for (((GROWING THE FUCK UP TO BE AN ADULT MAN!))) and taking full personal responsibility for your actions.

>Go Your own way
>Smash Goals
>Collect resources
>Collect resources
>Collect resources
>Work on your body
>Collect resources
>Collect resources
>Collect resources

And don't let no bitch get their hands on your resources.
>>
>>135180689
(They) sure as hell wants us to stop reproducing. White people are difficult to control compared to negroids. For that reason. Genociding the white race and replacing it with an inferior negroid population will make it much much easier to control the wageslavery.
>>
File: 1496821243821.jpg (514KB, 882x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496821243821.jpg
514KB, 882x960px
>>135176668
Why are you being so rude to women?Your anarchist friends are all about feminism.
>>
>>135180834
Offers up some good advice but most MGTOWs (HUGE difference between MGTOWs and MRAs) have already sorted themselves out and cleaned their room. Also he talks in memes too damn often.
>>
>>135178888
No doubt you would be happier in MGTOW than being a beta in a relationship.

Alternatively, you could become alpha and get a woman.

Either one you should be happy with.
>>
>>135180967
Nothing bad with this. At all. If it's worked out and you both are happy, then great. Keep in mind though society 15 years ago was much different than it is now. Make it 30 years ago and we'd all probably be happily married.
>>
>>135181111
if the wife isn't contributing with 50% of the expenses you're a beta cuck, a beta buck.

chad gets his balls licked for free. then you buy his leftover roasties with money (marriage)
>>
>>135181166
Are you kidding? Why do you think i am posting on this board? I want everyone to feel like i feel. A wife and kids. Everyday there around you. A house full of love. It is fucking great, man. I want you to experience it too!
I am here, because i want you to have a happy life!
>>
>>135181274
blacks are big and strong and more likely to be on welfare....... generally speaking
>>
Get good looking, acquire wealth, become fun.

Then fuck everything that comes your way and give them nothing in return. If one of them catches your eye, great. If not, oh well. Get some young dumb fat chick pregnant when you're 70 and then kick the bucket if you're worried about your DNA surviving.

Why is this thread a thing?
>>
>>135178353

I have not worked 9-5 in ages... I predict the future accurately so as to be rich enough to retire in my 30's and focus on restoring a generate culture.

MGTOW : "WE WANT THESE THINGS!"

me :I have these things, here is how you get them, its hard and takes a long time tho. There will even be people that fight you, and there is a great personal risk to you."

MGTOW "REEEEEEEEEEEE you are just a wage slave kike, nothing is worth that much effort"
>>135178799

Yup, shut that shit down, speak up on FB in RL or whatever... stop being silent, shut that shit right down. You would be surprised to find that the only thing more spineless then the cucked right wingers is the modern "progressive"
>>
>>135181141
Definitely it's ridiculous that feminists want sex counts to hold the same weight for men and women, while women continue being the gatekeepers who get whenever they want, and for the most part have had far more partners than their poor husbands.

However, I wouldn't all every guy who marries a non-virgin a cuck when there could be a variety of reasons that his wife had sex with other men before she even met him.
>>
>>135181385
>No doubt you would be happier in MGTOW than being a beta in a relationship.
Yup. That's an important realization.
>Alternatively, you could become alpha and get a woman.
Too big of a change desu.
>Either one you should be happy with.
And that's a relief to have figured that tout.
>>
>>135181582
Okay, well I stand corrected, you appear to have found a unicorn, in a meetup. That may be the key, where you go.
>>
>>135181544
THIS!

Also, how do you know your girl was not a bar dweller before you met her, pretending to be a girl girl to cover up all the "alpha" dick shes already had?
>>
>>135180491
being this stupid as to believe the jews want you to have white children and a stable family come to think its really for the better you dont contaminate this world
>>
>>135181385
>you could become alpha

delusional normies, you don't become alpha, you are born alpha or you're not.
it's genetics.
>>
>>135181062
What do you mean by cuckoldry in this context, committing to a woman who has had other sex partners that she's no longer in contact with?
>>
>>135181856
the jews want to benefit from weakfamily structures, not stop reproducing
:::>>135180689
>>
>>135181898
defeatist
>>
>>135181970
Yes, I mean cuckoldry in the sense that you would knowingly get involved with a female who has had a promiscuous past. Perhaps, cuckoldry is a harsh word, but a certain degree of ignorance is required.
>>
>>135181825
Well, i asked her friends before the relationship got serious. I knew one of her friends from highschool, who i trust and she said that she didn't go to bars that often, and have never had a one night stand. She have had two boyfriends before me (also confirmed by her friends), and i am okay with that. I have had other girls before her too...
>>
>>135179072
You do realize that women over 30 who are realizing how shitty their lives are are the best demographic to appeal to right?

They are fucking miserable and have been lied to... point out that lie and show them how much better their lives could have been

>>135179644

not sure what white babies have to do with it, the myth that white people are inherently freedom loving got flushed down the toilet a long time ago along with out culture.

But change the culture/laws? absolutely, being politically active and getting out there as much as you humanly can, in every possible way is the only real choice if you want to effect change.
>>
>>135182088
it's just a fact.
what are you talking about ? Bone surgery and steroids ?
>>
>>135182074
they benefit if they replace white men with brown ones they can create pleny of weak families they can still milk your money by tax goy
>>
>>135181638
But I'm not saying don't work, I'm ENCOURAGING everyone to work but to work for themselves and then use those accumulated resources to help themselves and their community. And yes agreed on that, when there's a point to be made, pick it up.

>>135181661
Yeah, it could've been a genuinely good relationship that could've just been torn off. There are moments like these, these were the primary reasons for breakups. Shit just doesn't go well sometimes. Today though? Most of the real reasons for breakups is the girl wants more dick.

>>135181825
Research, the Dane's lucky it was 15 years ago. Today? You can bet your ass most of them are club sluts. Not all, but a good majority.
>>
>>135180444
Perhaps the bigger issue is the materialistic and industrialized society as a whole. Marriage itself isn't enough of a solution. The change needs to occur on a deeper level.
>>
>>135182272
Being an alpha male is not a physical attribute. It is how you interact with other people. Learning to be assertive can help you a long way.
>>
>>135182132
Yes, married men do seem upset about their wives' sexual pasts, it's important to never been willfully ignorant.
>>
>>135182183
>You do realize that women over 30 who are realizing how shitty their lives are are the best demographic to appeal to right?
What? You're telling me to pick up a used-up woman and date her and have a relationship? Not a chance, I wouldn't do it with a woman in her 20s, let alone 30s.

If you mean redpill them sure, but I'd be sorry for how even more miserable they'd get after that.
>>
>>135182358
Hmm... You may have a point.. The problem could be that we focus too much on materialistic unmeaningful things... Is that your point? I want to understand it correctly...
>>
>>135181898
You can become more alpha by changing your behavior to that of a leader and problem-solver. A lot of it is under your control.
>>
File: kalergi.jpg (69KB, 600x311px) Image search: [Google]
kalergi.jpg
69KB, 600x311px
>>135182074
jews benefit from whites not reproducing that is their final goal
>>
Ill be mgtow until i can afford a rape dungeon
>>
>>135182272
i guess ill just die
>>
>>135182468
But to an extent, it would seem it be a requirement. Say you go and meet your girl at a "good spot" like a meet up in a cafe. She could very well have had a slutty past, but now in a new setting you either accept her as she is and hope for the best, or eliminate her from your search as she has displayed too many red flags.
>>
File: MGTOW (6).jpg (32KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW (6).jpg
32KB, 480x640px
>>135181898

BULLSHIT!!

My presence IRL has changed drastically from 5 years ago with a simple choice. .... Or rather not having much of a choice.

Also see:
>>135181217

You have no faces enough adversity to call yourself an alpha, Take your bullshit faggotry elsewere and KYS
>>
>>135182358
>>135182547
Materialism is 100% the problem. Girls grow up on watching the Kardashians, figure its a great thing to grow up to want a lot of men wooning over them while they dress skimpily and completely fuck over morals.
>>
>>135182344
Yes, hookup culture is a plague.
>>
>>135182637
Sounds healthy
>>
>>135182513
Do you think with your dick all the time? honest question, why was that what you picked up out of my comment? why on earth would you take that as a "go fuck the most worthless skanks" advice?

no you dont pick up the used up cum dumpsters... you tell them how awful they fucked up and shame them, hold them up as an example to younger women who have not fucked up too badly as examples of what not to do.
>>
>>135175464
For some white people, the reward is saving western civilization and their race, so I can see why they want to go traditionalists.

Probably artificial wombs will save the white race. All mestizo people will be able to have whiter kids, and in our current society a lighter skin does have a higher status, so there you go. It might not feel good, because is not what humans have been doing to win race wars or to inherit their genes to the next generation, but it does the job.

We MGTOWs will be able to have kids too and raise them with our values. Or you don't like that tradcucks?
>>
>>135182746
Probably the best solution is to get a strong negotiation position. Let her ask you for commitment after she's fallen in love with you, and before you give her the precious commitment, you set the ground rules and also find out about her past. Of course, she could always lie...
>>
>>135181898
you dont need to be an alpha to get a decent women
Men actually have the advantage when it comes to marriage
>>
>>135182792
Hmm.. I think you are right... Maybe we need to have a much higher focus on inspiring solid morals in young people.
>>
>>135182411
you're delusional, the term is used in the animal kingdom to classify the males of tournament species, it means the biggest and the most physically dominant male.
>>
>>135182513
>If you mean redpill them sure, but I'd be sorry for how even more miserable they'd get after that.

Worrying about womens feelings got us into this mess...

You are not listening, you are not red pilled, you are not picking up what I am laying down.

These abject failures we call roasties need to be held up on a fucking cross as a symbol of the shitty life that awaits any woman who sluts her best years away while promoting degeneracy.
>>
>>135183018
She could always lie, but hopefully you will have seen other red flags. She still talks to her exe's, she consumes too much alcohol, she consumes drugs, she is a bisexual, and these all add up to a resounding NO.
>>
Fucking dumb asses arguing about MGTOW.
Even if you guys get your white babies, you are not making enough kids to replace yourselves at a sustainable rate LOL.

You need at least 6 kids to continue the white race per family to account for: nigger lovers, gays, child death, and any other genetic anomalies.

White race is fuuuuucked.
>>
>>135182547
People focus on money and items too much. There is something seriously wrong in our culture when females are so willing to destroy their family through divorce, and enslave the man to pay for everything. Just because the option exists doesn't mean you have to take it.
The amount of ruined families makes a statement on how far we have fallen.
Women seem to put more credit into salary or social status, then the fatherly qualities a man has to offer. You know, the important thing you should look for. The positive male influence for your child's development.
>>
>>135182881
The only problem is cameras everywhere. The procurement is the risky part. Although i assume if i frequent the "massage" parlours long enough they can provide something to my liking without the risk.
>>
>>135183093
I an animal kingdom, yes. But in the civilized world, the most civilized man is the alpha. Nobody respects some guy who physically bullies people around him. He is shunned and expelled from any social group. The human alpha is funny, assertive, likeable and intelligent. That is how you become a leader of any group.
>>
>>135183049
women don't need to marry beta bux for ressources anymore.
they have the goverment to keep them alive.
they only want to fuck with top tier men.
like it has always been before civilisation.
>>
>>135182979

>reward is saving white civilization

You should risk becoming a chipped wage slave in our authoritarian society because..... save the white race.
>>
>>135182966
>>135183181
Fucking wasn't the point my man, dating her was. Hell, my whole point is about relationships and investing in them because MGTOW has absolutely 0 to do with being a monk.

That's good advice though, now I understand you.

>>135182839
Absolutely. It's one of the reasons why most girls end up sluts.

>>135183084
A return to social conservatism is a must if you want to do away with the necessity for MGTOW, but this must be a thing done by the women themselves first. Yes, you can do your part, but you won't do it by playing Captain Save a Hoe, you can do it by doing your best to encourage a return to proper behavior.
>>
>>135183343
nope, you're either tall and muscular or you're genetic shit, deal with it.
>>
>>135183305
I agree, completely. It is an absolute disgrace, that we have come to this. But i am a pragmatist, so i am only interested in how we are going to solve this problem. And i am not talking about how godemperor trump has to solve it. I am talking about how you and I can solve it.
>>
File: romania.jpg (115KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
romania.jpg
115KB, 640x480px
>>135179589
exclusive homosexuality is recorded in a lot of animals, like swans for example.

women are disgusting and horrible romantic partners and you are a faggot for wanting to deal with them.

i'd rather fuck a fuzzy thicc manly man than a disgusting roastie

>>135179696
fuck off disgusting gypsy, you are not white and will never be white
>>
>>135183475
>nope, you're either tall and muscular or you're genetic shit, deal with it.

Genetics plays no role in being muscular.
>>
>>135183345
>they only want to fuck with top tier men.
correct but the ones that are saving themselves for marriage actually have hard time finding a man because they have to compete with sluts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w
>>
Yes my fellow faggots. Instead of working a job, working out, and reading books, argue with internet strangers about MGTOW.

Remember, if you are not having at least 2.1 children per white family, the white race will dissolve. That doesnt account for degenerates that may arise from your offspring I.E. Gays, genetic problems, and nigger lovers.

You guys are so pathetic!!!!!
>>
>>135182272
alpha is a social construct

you are defeatist

social structure is more complex

alpha is a leader of the pack, it has nothing common with fucking women

women is just a prize that needs to be shared between members of corps, same is with "gold".
primary function of women is a reproduction. nobody cares what they think.

alpha man is too busy to fuck many women lol, he is director or corporation, business owner, director of big project, military commander, chief surgeon, special forces soldier etc

because there are 10x more younger alphas that are ready to take his position.

there are also beta, gama, omega etc...all letters of greek alphabet

you complain about "leftover" women
but they are fucked by either rich alpha and beta gedonists that are minority or by BETAS that are majority! LOL
betas cant chalange alphas in hierarchy or in competition for glory and gold so they chose to harm women without producing children

women is weak and deserves penis
leftover women (without children) are pathetic indeed

cucks = omega.
>>
File: descărcare (3).jpg (13KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
descărcare (3).jpg
13KB, 213x237px
>>135183562
you are still a fag and will die on day of the rope or i will join the mudslimes and kill you
>>
>>135183343
Having read your posts, I appreciate your perspective in this discussion. Congrats on your successful family btw.

The main thing seems to be to identify your mission and purpose, and find a woman who will support you in this.
>>
>>135183275
White Race won't be saved by mindlessly breeding anyway. It'll be saved by kicking the dindus out of countries they don't belong to.

>>135183305
>>135183547
Solution is start change at a local level. Start encouraging proper behaviour, STOP tolerating bullshit. Danebro you can use your relationship as an example of how successful couples were 10-15 years ago.
>>
>>135183776
>alpha is a leader of the pack, it has nothing common with fucking women

In fact, there is an argument for alpha not fucking womyn at all.
>>
>>135183547
You can't solve a problem until you understand it, or else you will not understand the solution.
On a seperate topic I have been looking into the effects of digital culture, and seeing if it's the fuel for this underlying need to seek out a personal identity. It seems promising so far. I think MGTOW phenomenon is linked into the equation somewhere too.
>>
>>135183827
how can you join the mudslimes when you are a mudslime? your country is 100% shitskin with a joke IQ avg. the day of the rope is larp tier shit and will never come, if anyone is getting roped it's the dirty sandmonkeys causing trouble in the west.

don't you have some grocery store to be begging for money at?
>>
>>135183617
>Genetics plays no role in being muscular.
So all other complex traits are governed by genetics, just not musculature? Okay, got it.
>>
>>135183860
>It'll be saved by kicking the dindus out of countries they don't belong to.
and how are you going to do that when they are 75% of the next generation?
>>
>>135183860
>making a good point about something that will never happen. mindlessly bringing dindus into the thread.

How pathetic. You guys see what I mean?
>>
>>135183833
Thank you very much. I sincerely hope it happens for you too. And i mean it.

I think you are right about the mission and purpose thing. I think that is hugely important. Granted also incredible difficult, but I firmly believe it is possible.
>>
>>135183562
>An estimated one-quarter of all black swans pairings are of homosexual males. They steal nests, or form temporary threesomes with females to obtain eggs, driving away the female after she lays the eggs.[42][43] More of their cygnets survive to adulthood than those of different-sex pairs, possibly due to their superior ability to defend large portions of land. The same reasoning has been applied to male flamingo pairs raising chicks.[44][45]

kek I learned something today
>>
>>135183390
>A return to social conservatism is a must

I think you are starting to get what I mean,

But the answers do NOT lie in the past.

We need an futurism that is smart enough to support a Heinlein style approach to people getting the vote, namely say its open to "everyone" but where the degenerates wont actually have the follow through to complete.
>>
Gender identity politics are jewish. Only racial identity politics matter.
>>
File: 1500848546839.jpg (13KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
1500848546839.jpg
13KB, 194x259px
>>135184043
yeah cause fags are just great for the west they will love you also not a mudslime but would join them traitors need to die before enemies sodomite
>>
>>135184097
Not just dindus, but fucking beaner spics like me. We are breeding like rabbits.

You guys don't have Jesus, God, Church, morals, white women are just sex objects for spic and black dick.

White men are chopping their dicks off.

Get the fuck off the internet and make something of yourselves.
>>
>>135183776
>>135183914
This. Most alphas are working on careers and improving themselves. Actual betas are those who diss on MGTOWs for not tying themselves to some used up hoe.

>>135184097
>>135184101
Well it can't really happen in America, but those refugees in Europe do not have citizenship status and a majority of countries refuse to give it up.
>>
File: goyrilla.jpg (439KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
goyrilla.jpg
439KB, 1280x853px
>>135183914
people need to make children with good genetics to give them inheritance, knowledge and instruction how to continue combat and evolution

women makes children, women with fucked brain and health cant make children. they are counted as loses.
>>
>>135184069
That's correct. You can build muscles (as big as you want), it just takes longer.
>>
>>135183962
I definitly think that has a huge effect.
Honestly, my approach is, that I should affect positively, where i can. And i can do that with my own children. They are surely gonna grow up with character. Now caring for your children is not gonna give you a wife, of course, so that doesn't help you.. But i find it to be the best way to secure the existence of a prosperous white civilization. 14/88 and all..
>>
>>135184217
Social conservatism as in SOCIAL, in society, dealing away with degenerates. Not political. I don't want to get into it in this thread but feudal and absolute monarchies were degenerate as fuck and most people that want a return to that are retarded. Don't even get me started on the neocons, muh monarchy LARPers are bad enough.
>>
>>135184249
""""fags"""""" do no damage at all. buttfucking other men and getting aids doesn't contribute to the fall of the west by any means
the regressive left, white girls and numale losers that promote public indecency
have you even been to a pride parade? like 70% of the people there are straight

shut up bluepilled mudslime
>>
File: 945.jpg (180KB, 1500x884px) Image search: [Google]
945.jpg
180KB, 1500x884px
>>135180491

>plays mario

really adds to the image
>>
Reminder this gender identity politics goes against Hitlers teachings. Bitterness towards women is a non white trait.
>>
File: 1499009646435.jpg (30KB, 431x403px) Image search: [Google]
1499009646435.jpg
30KB, 431x403px
>check mgtow threads
>watch tradcons pissing their pants at the rise of mgtow
>already witnessed feminists pissing their pants at the rise of mgtow

The dialing up of the shaming language against mgtow is predictable. Tradcons and feminists stand to lose a lot if the beta (and if you're reading this you are beta, no matter how alpha you think you are) men increasingly stop supporting the broke marriage system.
>>
>>135175263
This is actually a solution, fight for gay acceptance, that smashes the sexual market for women
>>
>>135184332
>Actual betas are those who diss on MGTOWs for not tying themselves to some used up hoe.

I believe a degree of former alphas who have now tied the knot know deep inside they have lost their freedom. The trade? A loving home. Whether or not it is true is up to that same person to decide. But don't take their word for it. When have you heard a mother say she regrets having a child? It is one of those: try it to see if you like it dilemmas.
>>
>>135184461
>You can build muscles (as big as you want)
Just gotta avoid the juice or else you might die of a heart attack surrounded by ladyboys and become the patron saint of a one-lettered fitness board...
>>
File: 1493825753609.jpg (151KB, 1024x882px) Image search: [Google]
1493825753609.jpg
151KB, 1024x882px
>>135174086
good goy, having white babies will upset your muslim neighbours.
>>
>>135184638
The bitterness is against the infrastructure in the family court system, giving incentive to females to nuke their family unit. Not against the immature and child like nature of the females themselves.
>>
>>135184943
>Just gotta avoid the juice

This is a MGTOW board. I hope the intelligence in truly considering having a partner would translate into avoiding drugs.
>>
File: 1499941127849.gif (692KB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
1499941127849.gif
692KB, 359x202px
>>135184954
Good goy, get married to support the (((divorce lawyers)))
>>
>>135184638
So I'll just take up a used up woman in her 30s after she's taken everything in her way to be 'young, wild and free'. Sure, perfect solution.
>>
>>135184782
This is a form of cleansing. A means of non whites " among us " to branch away but still think they are edgy red pilled. There have been many people, especially women , suddenly coming out as ethnic nationalist. I don't know anyone who comes out as " mgtow " and alphas like GoldenOne pity them. As do I.
>>
>>135185084
The thing about MGTOW is that it shouldn't be a thing you announce and declare. Most successful MGTOWs do it without knowing it, again see Leonardo Dicaprio.
>>
File: 1485577266391.jpg (169KB, 692x530px) Image search: [Google]
1485577266391.jpg
169KB, 692x530px
>>135174086

strong independent men who don't need no women!

good goyim, be afraid and find comfort with your fellow (((mra))) brothers!
>>
MGTOW: the art of cucking yourself into ending your bloodline because a girl was mean to you once. Kinda like communism: sounds good on paper, but the only people who practice it are degenerate fags
>>
>>135184332
women in "debauchery clubs" are fucked by betas that pretent that they are alpha

betas waste their energy and then complain that they cant challenge alpha.

omega cucks dont get normal women, same is with ugly women.

MGTOW is jewish movement because they simplify social structure and dont tell truth
>>
>>135185069
Then pick a fucking non-jewish divorce lawyer... Jesus.. It is so easy!
>>
File: 1500848357973.jpg (14KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
1500848357973.jpg
14KB, 280x180px
>>135184561
i managed to make you more butt hurt than your boyfriend and you are indecent you fucking kike tool and no we dont have pride parades here
>>
File: zyzz_toon.png (91KB, 754x353px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz_toon.png
91KB, 754x353px
>>135185060
I hope so.
>>
File: image1.jpg (521KB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
521KB, 2016x1512px
Reminder this beaner spic with American passport has thousands of un-cashed checks from business transactions. I have a mexican wife sucking my dick clean every night while white boys complain about how unfair women are.
>>
>>135174086

I don't get MGTOW. What the fuck else are you going to do in your 40s-50s-60s? Not have a family?
>>
File: 1500147739424.gif (2MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1500147739424.gif
2MB, 320x213px
>>135185084
In reality, the destruction of marriage just means that smart beta men will become happier while everyone else suffers.

Smart beta men built your society. They invented the computer you're shiposting on. They wrote the TCP/IP standard. All of the infrastructure, including the power plant, was designed because a smart beta male created it.

Smart beta men waking up to the fact that they have 0% chance of a stable sexual relationship means they don't invest extra time and energy into work.

Then there's the problem of the foreign invaders and men not caring enough to protect their feminist society from them.

Enjoy the coming collapse.
>>
>>135185247
>but muh bloodline

If you aren't royalty, that doesn't even matter in the long-run. You're continuing the bloodline of some ancient peasants instead of improving yourself, getting better and providing for your existing family and community.
>>
>>135185034
The family court system is too weak. There used to be shot gun weddings that forced men to tie themselves to the woman and provide for her for life. That's just one example of ensuring men are at least financially tied to their offspring for life.
>>
File: Laughing.gif (3MB, 435x246px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing.gif
3MB, 435x246px
>>135185380
>>
>>135185426
>135185426
Never thought of this... Imagine just how boring it is going to get in your 50s and 60s. Or how lonely it will be when you friends begin to die off. Absolutely noone to come visit you.. Skyrim will be boring by then.
>>
Any traditionalist here is keeping her woman in control? Are you sure? Western culture and hypergamous instincts whispers to your women all the time to cheat on you and look for the next big thing. She will resent you over the years for not being rich enough, attractive enough, healthy enough, she will resent you for anything she feels she could've got in other man.

Are you prepared to deal with you women for the rest of your life, or at least, while the kids are young? She's definetlty not.
>>
>>135185472
>>135185575
The story's as funny and tragic as it is bizarre.
>>
>>135182513
>What? You're telling me to pick up a used-up woman and date her and have a relationship? Not a chance, I wouldn't do it with a woman in her 20s, let alone 30s.

Good luck with that. Children aren't raised to be adults anymore, they're raised to be children and infinitely shielded and coddled so when they hit a marriageable age they are basically retarded emotionally and functionally useless as a wife.
>>
>>135184871
>smashes the sexual market for women
There will always be a sexual market for women
Women never had a problem finding someone to sleep with them
>>
>>135185288
But it mostly tells exactly what you're saying. It's not a very unified and coherent movement though and it fucking shouldn't be, I don't know why the tagline is needed, it should be living your life and improving yourself in your own way.
>>
>>135185685
Did that really happen? Geez man, fucking roid heads.
>>
None of that really matters if you don't reproduce, thousands of years of selective breeding for nothing. The point of life is to have a family and die
>>
>>135185069
Don't get a divorce
>>
>>135185078
If you are in your 30's then why would you have an issue with someone else in their 30's.
>>
>>135185426
Improve your career even further.
>>
>>135184954
Even if every poster on this board had a kid, you still have to deal with preventing corruption and rebellion from your kids and keeping your family life stable, as well as the fact that 10,000 posters compared to the rest of the normalfag population is nothing. My parents have been married for 36 years, almost divorced 3 times, its not as easy as just clicking your heels and believing in love. Take your larp and delusions of grandeur elsewhere.
>>
File: image1 (1).jpg (690KB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
image1 (1).jpg
690KB, 2016x1512px
>muh unfair womynz

Proof of me actually having a life while you fags complain online about how you cannot get laid.
>>
>>135185426
What will you do with one? The most alone I have felt is being crowded in a room of people.
>>
>>135185721
Which is why MGTOW is the solution for many.
>>
File: zyzz.jpg (49KB, 502x799px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz.jpg
49KB, 502x799px
>>135185792
Zyzz was a World of Warcraft nerd before he became pic related, trolled fb sluts and shitposted in a fun way on /g/, then he got a heart attack and died in Pattaya, sex capital of Thailand, at age 22, and last I checked a few years ago he's to /g/ what Kek is to /pol/.
>>
>>135185867
>its not as easy as just clicking your heels and believing in love
It is actually just as easy as rejecting (((modern values)))
>>
>>135186034
What a stud. That's roids for you. 4 years of progress in 1 year. Im au naturale and probably about 15 lbs less of lean muscle tissue.
>>
>>135185815
I have an issue with picking up and marrying a girl with 50+ dicks having been inside her. The age isn't the problem, it's the amount of time she's had to take up those dicks and her deteriorating beauty being the only reason she stopped.

>>135185811
If you want your life to mean nothing then sure.
>>
>>135185850
Men with families do much better careerwise compared to men without.
>>
>>135185482
This reeks of self pitying. Self pitying men is the worst thing I can think of. It's essentially -for beta males- doubling down on being beta and repulsive to women.
>>
Is MGTOW the most cucked ideology?

I mean, think about, MGTOWs LITERALLY define themselves by the fact that they're not getting any pussy. And let's be clear, while MGTOWs claim that they're choosing not hunt pussy, it's more that they weren't getting any. And even when they're not getting it, and saying they don't even want it, they're still ruled by it - because a core part of the identity of a MGTOW is a lack of pussy.

And we all know that those pussies the MGTOW are passing on, and totally not being passed up, are still getting fucked. They don't care that these nerds have "gone their own way" because they're got someone else to pound their puss.

MGTOWs are literally pussywhipped by pussy they're not even getting. Can anything be more cucked?
>>
>>135185186
No one I know publicly identifies as MGTOW.

I shitpost here and get called any shaming term you could ever think about for being MGTOW.

MGTOW is like modern day heresy in the church of gynocentrism.
>>
>>135186034
>>135186161
>he's to /g/ what Kek is to /pol/.
Correction, Zyzz is to /fit/ what Kek is to /pol/.

>Im au naturale and probably about 15 lbs less of lean muscle tissue.
That's the way to go, you'll actually appreciate it if you're still alive with normal testicles and no acne.
>>
>>135186171
Go to any decent sized church and you will find plenty of 30 year old virgin girls that will settle for anything

>New Duggar sex scandal: Family's live-in tutor, 31, engaged to man, 46, who got 'three-year sentence for anally penetrating strip-club worker without her consent'
>The Duggar family's live-in tutor Tabitha Paine, 31, is engaged to 46-year-old Timothy Robertson
In 2000, Robertson was convicted of criminal sexual conduct in the third degree for anally penetrating his roommate without her consent
>He received a three-year- prison sentence which was suspended by the judge in the case, but had to register as a sex offender
>Robertson was taken off the sex offender registry in 2008 and pardoned of his crime, for which he credits God and prayer
>He claims that he and the woman, who worked in a strip club, were having consensual sex during a time he was into 'drinking, drugs and partying'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4156268/Duggar-tutor-engaged-man-convicted-raping-woman.html
>>
>>135185548
My parents told me about those, they say that this method is best in preventing run away fathers and promiscuous single moms
>>
>>135185347
yeah you do, faggot
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bucharest_Pride#Pride_parade_2
get destroyed shitskin
>>
Finding a woman has never been easier, you just need to learn the red flags so you don't get too invested earlier on. Honestly MGTOW primarily attracts two types: inexperienced young guys trying to get over their first real heart ache and stupid old guys who keep getting burned from white knighting rosties so they assume every woman is as useless and parasitic. There are plenty of fish in the sea my youth, or at least on plentyoffish.com
>>
>>135185815
Bc women's prime is on their 20-27. Their looks fade after that. If you're up enough on the dominance ladder, you will get the young ones.
>>
>>135186388
Yup. Nothing beats good old health. Living until you are 90 and dying comfortably in bed over night.
>>
File: 1501029028586.jpg (27KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501029028586.jpg
27KB, 480x480px
>>135184553
Fair point, social conservatism would be great if we define conservatism as a non partisan cultural "keeping the fire lit" kind of thing.

But it is quite simply no longer the time for that, what we are about to go through will destroy western culture as we know it, it already has degenerated too far.

What is needed is a solid "phoenix" ism, something we all would work together on to achieve and build out of the ashes.

Then, once we have a culture worth conserving, we figure out how to do that.
>>
>>135186285
This reeks of denying reality.

I literally do not care what you think about MGTOW, I am laying out the real world consequences of our upside down feminist society.

Your "just find a good girl" or "just be more alpha" solutions will not change anything.
>>
File: tooclosetohometomanyfeels.jpg (285KB, 648x1308px) Image search: [Google]
tooclosetohometomanyfeels.jpg
285KB, 648x1308px
>>135174086
pic is /thread
>>
File: 1498889627571.gif (4MB, 347x244px) Image search: [Google]
1498889627571.gif
4MB, 347x244px
>>135186349
The only way you can get more cucked is if you chop your dick and become a transgender while your daughter marries a nigger.

Very close to max cuck.
>>
>>135186534
>solutions will not change anything.
except fix the problem
>>
I am off for tonight.
Have a bunch of kids, guys. It will do you good.
I sincerely hope you find a happy life.
All the best to all of you.
>>
>>135185811
correct. If you don't continue your lineage you were a nine day wonder. Your life will be based on hedonism. Things that were fun start becoming repetitive. Your soul is empty, and devoid of meaning. No real family means you will have to deal with the negativity of superficial people, the only ones still available to share time with you. In all likelihood, you will die alone, knowing that all the properties that made you, are being cleansed from the world now, because they just were not worthy of living on.
>>
>>135186490
its literally a bunch of dutch and belgians and few actual romanians so what is your point?
>>
>>135186743
It's been real. Thanks for your input.
>>
>>135186697
Tell me how "just find a good girl" and "just be more alpha" will fix the fucked up family courts, female false accusations and gynocentrism.

I guarantee you that no man entering marriage thought that he had not in fact 'found the right girl'.
>>
>>135186349
But that's not entirely true, go to reddit and there is literally just nigger tier pump and dump posters there, fuck i even had one at my factory job trying to fuck the co workers, he asked why i wasn't doing it, and when i told him about pair bonding, he look at me like i was crazy.
>>
>>135186920
Can't make this shit up. Fags celebrating the understanding of why they cannot get laid and why it may be good.
>>
>>135186249
Not usually. Most of the time those men marry after their careers are at a stage that they're satisfied with. If you don't have both a family to take care of, you get more time to improve financially.

>>135186349
The whole point of MGTOW isn't about fucking or not fucking, its about not engaging in long-term relationships.

>>135186387
This, but I don't think a wide-movement is needed. You just do you and focus on yourself.

>>135186406
Well it's one chance, but these days you can't even be sure at churches. Like I said, finding a decent girl in the modern day is like finding a needle in a haystack.

>>135186532
The problem with a lot of /pol/ is they seek a return to 80s-90s US capitalism when things seemed dreamy. The problem is that shit is what led us to where we are right now.
>>
File: searching for jews.png (744KB, 682x564px) Image search: [Google]
searching for jews.png
744KB, 682x564px
>>135185752
no, it simplifies everything and blames people

it means MGTOW is semitic anal movement for weak people (like islam)

it creates pattern of behaviour that leads to LOSE lol, it means it is harmful

it is mega cuckery

if you want to defeat jews you need to be alpha or to follow alpha ideology. weak people cant follow alpha ideology by default LOL, they follow jewsih shit.

instead of MGTOWing people need to secure position and then tell that slut is slut, liberal is shit, cuck is cuck etc...
>>
>>135186969
Unfortunately, the only real answer is to accept a beta role.
>>
>>135186969
>Tell me how "just find a good girl" and "just be more alpha" will fix the fucked up family courts
Dont marry a girl that will divorce you
>thought that he had not in fact 'found the right girl'.
His idea of what the right girl was did not come from the bible
>>
>>135186171
Just avoid whores
>>
>>135186249
That's sounds likely. Probably bc they're slaved by their families. My father slaved himself to my mother all his prime years (from 30 to 50) working his ass off. He gave me and my brothers private elite education, while my mother sat on her ass all day in the house getting depressed. My father didin't help her enough through her depression (though he was paying for all the treatments), so she demanded the divorce. My mother lived in the big house, is getting half of it after is sold, and my father is building a new home back in his hometown, meanwhile, living with her mother.

I love my mother, but she got greedy.
>>
>>135187026
Well, you can't blame them. Have you seen what is the abomination of today's modern womyn?
>>
NEW

>>135187259

>>135187259

>>135187259
>>
>>135187191
>she got greedy.
No doubt lawyers encourage it because they get a cut of the money. They don't know anyone in the situation so they don't care if they increase the damage to the relationship, which impacts the kids, colleagues, everyone.
>>
>>135187068
>but these days you can't even be sure at churches
You can be pretty sure if you actually get to know them and people that know them
>Like I said, finding a decent girl in the modern day is like finding a needle in a haystack.
It is not like its one and a million
I go to a pretty mainstream mega church I would estimate about 25% - 35% would make a good wife
>>
>>135186546

A Valentine's Day letter to a feminist, from a MGTOW

Dear feminist,

You are not amazing. You're not spectacular. You're not perfect. And you're not awesome. You're awful. You're repulsive. And what's worse, you're cancer. And the last thing a person like you needs is to have your ego stroked.

Your endless pity party is sad and pathetic. Grow up. As a man, I will not enable your hypergamy. I will not offer you my protection, nor my provision. When I hear a sexist joke, I will laugh. If I see someone cat-calling women on the street, I will smile. And if I see a man being violent towards a woman I will ignore it.

The fact of the matter is that you're insecure that other women are way hotter than you are. And for good reason. They are. They aren't ugly and they shave their legs and armpits. You believe I think they're objects, but in reality I just think they're more beautiful than you could ever hope to be. I realize this upsets you tremendously, but the only reason why it does is because you know that these women are better able to have access to a rich man's money than you do. The only reason why this really upsets you is because you're selfish, self-centered and greedy.
>>
>>135186546
The most ridiculous thing is that you endlessly bitch and complain about this made-up "rape culture", when FBI crime statistics actually show that the rate of rape is fucking plummeting. Of course, you'd never believe this, because you're so convinced that you're a victim of everyfuckingthing that you're too stupid or lazy to look up crime statistics. But maybe there's something more behind this. Maybe the reason why you rant and rave about "rape culture" is because you have to believe in it. Because maybe you realize that without "rape culture", you'd never get laid. Yes, who would have thought that the men aren't exactly knocking at your door to bed a gross looking girl with short blue hair and granny glasses.

Maybe you haven't accepted this yet, but men are beginning to see you for who you really are. And we don't need you. And we refuse to give you our protection, our moral support, or our money. We refuse to be your financial slaves.

You aren't special. You aren't amazing. And we want nothing to do with you. We are men going our own way. And we're going away from you.
>>
File: feminist argues with anyone.webm (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
feminist argues with anyone.webm
3MB, 320x240px
>>135174086
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj7xIBPh9K4
>>
>Supreme Idea, although kikeass jews win a little.
>Tell mudslimes to GTFO bc Syria is safe, forced to leave.
>Recruit alpha whites to repopulate Europe by cumming inside of as many white women as possible, create safety net where single moms are able to live comfortably, re-educate cucks/betas and their children to produce alpha whites just like their ancestors who built the World. Also encourafe ideals of nuclear family and a return to Christ away from mudslimes and kikes.
>Tfw the proper world order is restored within 3 generations.
>Remove fat dyke Angelo Merkel and return to Roman-style Republic or monarchy
>>
>>135186534
I simply am completely detached from this specific insecure kind of thinking and I am entirely focused on race as a national socialist.
I don't want to turn this into a muh dick argument but maybe if my dick was small I would be constantly worried about how many times a woman had sex before me.

Because there is simply no proof. You can say many or most modern women are whores. But you wouldn't be able to prove it on an individual level. And so our difference is I won't presume the women I associate with to be whores, but you do. Neither of us have proof. Simply our faith in the other gender are on opposite spectrums. And men or women with this dangerous low amount of faith in the other gender must be subdued.
>>
last page lads

migrate
>>135187259
>>
>>135186520
But I'm sure if you're" up enough " on the dominance ladder you wouldn't be mgtow because you wouldn't have a problem with women.
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.