[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DON'T PUKE!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 12

File: 1024x1024.jpg (65KB, 770x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1024x1024.jpg
65KB, 770x1024px
McDonald's employee fired after he shares disgusting photos of inside ice cream machine!

http://www.chron.com/news/nation-world/article/McDonald-s-gross-moldy-ice-cream-machine-11438256.php#photo-9917760
>>
"According to theHuffington Post, the employee of the chain was fired after heshared photos to his Twitterthat showed mold, dust and caked up ice cream on the drip tray he pulled from the ice cream machine."

Read the article nigger that collects excess shit under the machine, of course its gonna be gross.

McDonalds has every right to fire this person.
>>
>>>/b/
>>
>>135126712
Isn't the purpose of a drop tray to catch all this excess gunk? I mean do people think the only ingredient in McDonalds ice cream is skimmed milk.
>>
fucking filthy america

that would never happen in germany

we are too clean and intelligent to let disgusting shit like this happen

america is fucking shite

germany is the best country in the world
>>
The reason it looks like that is because NOBODY IS CLEANING IT.

Glad he got fired "it looks like this because I don't do my job" yes we know.
>>
>>135126911
>t. scat kings
>>
>>135127030
Came here to post this

"Look at me im not doing my job"
>>
Aren't all McD's now operated by muslims and niggers?
>>
>>135127030
exactly this, I work in a kitchen and if anything looks like that then you are doing a terrible job
>>
or or
YOU FUCKING CLEAN THE GREASE TRAP INSTEAD OF SNAPPING PICS FOR YOUR EPEEN

jesus fucking christ man
>>
>>135127030
this
>>
Why are people shocked by this?

McDonalds is garbage food reheated by people who don't give a fuck. Pictures like this always pop up, people act shocked then go back to eating dogshit from McDonalds.

Go make your own burgers you lazy Americunts.
>>
>>135126868
Yeah, but that should be cleaned daily, twice daily if they operate 24 hours.

That image looks like it hasn't been cleaned all week.
>>
>>135126911
How is that mass destruction by the merkel shit storm going?

And German mcdonalds use the same shit. If they don't clean the machine it will look exactly the same.
>>
>>135126532
>find nasty dirty appliance in kitchen
>let me take a photo and bitch about this online instead of just doing my job and cleaning it

Also that was the drip tray, I don't think any ice cream actually touches that part. Still gross though.
>>
>>135126532
>that picture
Wait a minute I can't follow.

Since when do we call a tranny's trans-vagina an ice-cream machine?
>>
>>135127353
It's the new official term since "vagina" is a word that comes from the bigenderarchy era.
>>
>>135126532

> post picture of grease trap
> claim it comes from inside the ice cream machine
> get fired

Like potteretary.
>>
>>135126532
>drip tray
>inside machine
pick one
>>
>>135126911
So clean, ethnically clean,well once anyway
>>
you freakin iDiot seem to have forgotten the meat scandal where tons of rotten meat were sold... dumbass
>>
I don't eat at McDonald's because the food is awful but if it was nice this would not put me off.
>>
don't know why but the reply doesn't work for me... I was replying to the german iDiot
>>
>>135126532
Aussie Macca's cleans the drip tray every day. It would never get this dirty.

Filthy yankee workers can't even keep a machine clean. Your country sucks.
>>
I can't believe people would waste $7 on mcdees
>>
>>135126911
Weird how it's full of filthy Arabs then.
>>
File: 1500848186797.jpg (62KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1500848186797.jpg
62KB, 450x450px
>>135126532
Why doesn't he just properly maintain his ice cream machine rather than showing off his completely ineptitude at basic food service?

>HEY YALL I DIDN'T KEEP THIS CLEAN
>get fired
>wonder why
>>
>>135126911

So clean and intelligent you're going to be the center of the European HIV medication market in 50 years after 90%+ of your population is infected
>>
>>135126532
Does not having a McDonalds in our entire country make us savages or enlightened people?
>>
>>135128385
They never consider the AIDS.
>>
>eating at McDonald's ever

Whew get some fucking standards for fuck sake.
>>
>>135128713
You're better off that way. Take it as a blessing.
>>
>>135128713
Depends.

We had mcdonalds and it went under
Kek
>>
>>135128713
>negro
Take a guess
>>
>>135128713
it makes you our little village that had identity crisis
>>
>>135128713
enlightened,unless there are turkish kebap/rapeshops instead like they have in the UK and Germany
>>
>>135127287
This.
>>
>>135126911
Best country at allowing your women to get gangraped by Turks, you faggots have the gold medal in that.
>>
>>135127132

But then where will I get my daily lunch burger at work?
>>
I've never worked anywhere that doesn't ignore all but the most essential cleaning procedures.

If anything it proves they're the expected standard is massively excessive because no-one ever gets ill.
>>
>>135126911
Here is your (you)
>>
File: goodys_106171.jpg (45KB, 600x322px) Image search: [Google]
goodys_106171.jpg
45KB, 600x322px
>>135128995
Same here
We already had our own burger-for-1$ chain tho
>>
>>135126532
>on the drip tray
there, why wouldn't the clean drip tray on regular basis, and let mold grow?
I could take is as gross misconduct if I was a manager in that place
someone should be fired, not saying for sharing photo, but for negligence
>>
>>135127122
Rare
>>
>>135132127

You'd have to fire the whole store because no-one ever cleans anything like that, and if you attempt to you get told to stop wasting time.
>>
>>135127211
How's the migrant situation in vertical Germany?
>>
>>135134538
>no one ever cleans that
>no one ever cleans that

did you know we have health inspectors in america and you sure as fuck better clean it unless you want to lose an entire point for basically nothing?
>>
>>135126532
>drip tray
I almost cared. It should be getting cleaned but it's not like it was in the food.
>>
File: 1453212057217.jpg (52KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1453212057217.jpg
52KB, 604x453px
>>135127044
keke nigger
>>
>>135127122
A
FUCKING
TREE
>>
>>135135013

We have them too, but I'm pretty sure they're more concerned with what the stated procedure is, rather than what is actually done.
>>
>>135126532
>it's this nigger's job to clean it
>it's dirty
>McDonald's EXPOSED
>rayciss wypipo givin us ice cream wit da germs
>how much moe dis we gon take?
>a wild George Soros appears
>RIOT RIOT RIOT
>some faggot becomes new e-celeb
>>
File: india.png (1MB, 1695x822px) Image search: [Google]
india.png
1MB, 1695x822px
>>135127044
Someone say India?
>>
>>135135094
What about mold spores? Also if everyone missed that mess then it's likely the whole place is being run terribly. Corporate should check that entire place and investigate the management before the government tries to inspect it.
>>
>>135128995
10 points.
Stick to chevapchichi or whatever they're called, delicious with a Skopsko.
>>
>>135127132
What is funny is they are offering customizable options and getting away from every thing being cheap to appeal to hood rats
>>
>>135126532
I use to bartend, you never want to see inside an ice machine. Its the biggest health violation in the industry.
>>
>>135126712
>of course its gonna be gross
It shouldn't, you are probably to supposed to clean that shit daily.
>>
>>135135486

Not a real risk.

Our ventilation system had a fucking forest growing in it and nothing happened.
>>
>>135127030
To be fair. My old asian boss would basically make us leave things this way. "HOT WATER KILL GERMS" "NO BLEACH!!!" Nasty people, i dont eat asian anymore.
>>
>>135126532

Wouldn't be that nasty if McNiggers employees would do their fucking jobs.
>>
>>135126532
Thats where the flavor is at.
>>
>>135126532
Just had a 1 dollar cone from MickyDees, with my breakfast combo. It was great.
>>
File: 1498067338615.jpg (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498067338615.jpg
44KB, 600x600px
>>135126532
Don't forget to download and print your black Mac coupons here....

www.365black.com

you's got's to's be's blacks to's uses them's though's.
>>
>>135126532
>Employee neglects his duty (those caches are intended to be cleaned daily)
>Posts photos online, which is bad for the local restaurant as well as the global establishment
>Get fired
Woooooooow
>>
I haven't eaten from McDonalds in 3 years. Chic-fil-A and Five Guys are the only fast food I bother with nowadays.

>tfw frosted lemonade from CfA
>>
>>135126532
YOU STOP MY MONIES FOR 2 GODAMN SECONDS
YOUR FIRED LITTLE KID HAHAHAA GOODLUCK IN THE FUTURE AS I CALL ALL THE LOCAL SHIT STORES AND TELL THEM TO TREAT YOU LIKE SHIT.
YOUR YOUNG SO I WONT NEED TO HAHAHAHAA
OH IM SO GOOD BEIGN SO RICH ICAN FIRE PEOPLE OUT OF HYPOTHETICALLY LOSING HYPOTHETICALLY 2 SECONDS WORTH OF BUSINESS
FUCK YOU
>>
File: 1305852718276.png (130KB, 266x274px) Image search: [Google]
1305852718276.png
130KB, 266x274px
If people cared about filth and toxic slush then they wouldn't be eating McDonalds would they?

I'm glad he got fired, he can make something more of his life now.
and I am glad McDonalds got bad press. They are cancerous.
I hope everyone everywhere dies immediately.
And the universe ends.
>>
>>135127132
>Go make your own burgers you lazy Americunts.
>Tfw ate homemade burgers yesterday
They were huge.
>>
>>135136482
>losers and retards stuck in revolving door employment model are micromanaged by ex-cons and dropouts
>hurdur wow he just a useless nigger it's literally the poster's fault and nothing else
I worked there for a while and it was suffering. I'm not saying the nog isn't foolish for posting this, but there's a good chance that it's not his job to clean the thing, or something else. You probably have no idea what it's like to be micromanaged by an unintelligent ex-con and told to do nonsensical or contradictory things throughout the day.
>>
>>135138640
or, they own the place. and try to scrounge pennies with employees too
>>
>>135129601
Bring your homemade lunch lardass. You'll save money also, instead of paying for shit food.
>>
>>135126532
boy should be fired for not cleaning that shit sooner
>>
>>135126532

10 years... 10 more years until robots do most of the cooking and cleaning.
>>
>>135126532
'OR THE LAAAAND OF THE FREEEEE
>>
>>135127030
Nah, he violated the terms of his employee. Restaurants, especially chains, have strict rules regarding photos and videos. Employees aren't supposed to take pictures or videos at all for any reason.
>>
>>135135414
SHITE IN SATELLITE
>>
>>135126532
It is illegal to fire whistlblowers. Good luck mcdonalds, obviously wrongful unemployment literally the one thing you cant fire people for
>>
>>135126712
i work/cleaned those before. you gotta not clean that shit for MONTHS before it looked like that. of course they fucking fired him
>>
>>135139172

Only if they go through proper channels.

Literally every employer now-a-days has rules on use of social media which are essentially 'never post anything bad about us'.
>>
File: adb.png (753KB, 600x938px) Image search: [Google]
adb.png
753KB, 600x938px
Fired.... from... Mcdonalds... damn... how will she ever... recover...
>>
>>135135793
You ARE supposed to clean that shit daily. Just because something collects disgusting shit doesn't mean it shouldn't be cleaned regularly.

This is why I don't eat fast food. You are trusting the stupidest, laziest people in our society to prepare food and drink for you to eat. I don't fucking think so.
>>
>>135126532
Similar situation happened at a phone call center I worked at years ago. It was an old building plagued by molds in the AC ventilation so people were getting constant upper respiratory infections or otherwise having trouble breathing. Sometime after I left an employee was caught trying to take a swab from an AC vent and was subsequently fired. About a year later they replaced the entire AC system though.
>>
>>135126532
He deserves a medal. Of course he will get fired as his action is antithetical to western concept of profit.
>>
>>135126532
This is what happens when you let capitalists use the means of production to exploit the consumer and workers.
>>
File: never_try.jpg (144KB, 770x1024px) Image search: [Google]
never_try.jpg
144KB, 770x1024px
>>135126532
>>
>>135126532
Former Mc Donalds worker here. Thats actually a reservoir for cooking oil/fat. Its located next to the grills.

We collect the fat where I work and sell it to a third company that uses the fat as a fuel.
>>
>>135139844
not bad
>>
File: Redpill The Shills.png (231KB, 851x721px) Image search: [Google]
Redpill The Shills.png
231KB, 851x721px
>>135126532
GET THE FUCK OUT KIKE,

SLIDE THREAD

AWAN ARRESTED,

DEBBIE WASSERMAN SHULTZ FAMILY MEMBER STEVEN WASSERMAN IS THE OVERSEEING

NO ONE IS COVERING THIS IN THE MEDIA
>>
>>135139844

Every man needs to experience pulling out of a tight Asian woman's ass and beholding your shit stained cock.
>>
>>135127103
Pretty much. Obama used tax money to put niggers into jobs at McDonalds, arabs jobs in Walmart, etc.
>>
>>135126712
Kill yourself kike.
>>
>People white knighting corporations
>People who have no idea what they are talking about saying "it's his job why didn't he clean it?"
>People ass licking corporations saying "heh shouldn't have taken a picture...kid. It's against (((Corporate))) policy"...just like not taking pictures of all the animals that are abused in factory farms.

I used to work at mcdonalds.
You have different responsibilities each shift.
Saying "why hasn't he cleaned it all day/week?" is retarded it's like asking why the programmer hasn't done the janitors job today.
Individuals are assigned tasks. There is no universal "clean shit" guy. It's the MANAGERS job to do that. The only universal "clean shit" responsibility is for your own shift area. Work the grill clean the grill. Work the table clean and restock the table. Work front counter clean the ice cream machine.
Probably what happened is the managers got lazy and decided to make someone from the back clean the ice cream machine because of how gross it was and none of the front counter bitches were willing to do it. So the back end guy is made to do and then his surprise when he sees no one has cleaned it for a while and takes a picture.

If you think he was fired for any reason other than him bring very slightly bad PR you're an idiot.
>>
>>135135793
then the picture shows negligence/laziness from the employees that don't clean it every day.
>>
the manager should be fired too since they allowed a machine to get this dirty under their watch
>>
Is this actually happeing? What kind of Header is

>DON'T PUKE!!

Are we really getting clickbait articles here?
>>
>>135127287
If they don't clean the drip tray, what makes you think that the follow through on the more laborious process of cleaning the rest of the machine?
>>
>>135139332
This doesnt coubt. Its whistle blowing
>>
>>135127030
Fifth post best post
>>
>>135126532

glad I never eat that shit
>>
>>135139844
It's only the smells
>>
>>135126532
>Move to America
>First job is at Mc.Donald's because they hire anyone
>Training on ice cream machine consisted of learning how to refill it
>Never even seen that tray before because I never saw it get cleaned

Don't eat those Filet O' Fish sandwiches either. The breading gets caked onto the tray because of the heat lamps. It's so bad it's impossible to clean it, even with a metal scraper.

In fact just stop eating there.
>>
>lazy employees don't clean the machine
>takes a picture of their Ineptitude
>get fired
Why is this news?
>>
>all these `le lazy employees' posts

If you'd ever worked a job like this you'd know it's the responsibility of the mangers to assign time to cleaning tasks, which usually isn't done because they run on minimum staff levels and have backlog of more immediately pressing things to do. Cleaning of things that aren't in the public eye is something that generally gets done when someone realises that it's reached an absolutely unacceptable state.

He was fired for exposing the state in which the company runs all the time; if they were disciplining for lack of cleaning they'd go through the chain of command as it's a (common) failure at all levels.
>>
Sage goes in the options field.

Don't bump these useless threads they are sliding day of the rope news
>>
>>135126532
never eat a a fast food restaurant run by niggers OR has a disgustingly fat white or mexican manager.

THEY never clean shit.
>>
>>135127122
A
FUCKING
PINE
>>
>>135146603
I used to work fast food and I was a manager at one point when I was at uni

People who get hardly any hours are shit at their jobs, I used to clean and get people to clean all the time, people are so stupid and have no common sense they have no initiative to do anything that would help make their job easier.

Basically what I am saying is that most people at fast is a mong
>>
drip tray? who cares.
>>
>>135126532

The problem literally is understaffed, overworked people at a 24 hours job can't handle both tasks of constantly cleaning a restaurant.

I've only worked fast food a week before I quit. The idea that staff are responsible for the total sanitation of the place, including bathrooms, while serving food, is disgusting. Janatorial clean up should be a completely different job description given to a completely separate staff.
>>
>two thousand and seventeen years after the death of our lord
>still eating at shitdonalds

It's almost like you hate your internal organs.
>>
>>135149592
I have McDonald's maybe 3 times a year and it's always when I'm walking home very drunk. It's fucking expensive now too.
>>
>>135149036

Keeping things clean is literally less efficient than just fixing it when it eventually approaches becoming a problem.
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.