[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Islam is superior

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170509-080020.jpg (938KB, 1440x2123px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170509-080020.jpg
938KB, 1440x2123px
Human nature is optimized through the process of evolution. Men are genetically programmed to spread their DNA far & wide while women are to secure resources for their offspring through mate selection. Christian monogamy is an attempt to subvert this system, however it is ineffective. We see the results in todays world where societies of monogamy are collapsing. LARPers will try to blame "atheism" for this shortcoming, when it is really the incompatibility of the bible with reality. We see Islam flourishing, and even western women falling for its authoritarian ways which seem to reward powerful men. Enshrined within Islam is the understanding that men can have more than 1 wife based on their ability to provide. This is much closer to the natural state of man, and therefore much more stable -in the long run- than the Jewish-Christian experiment. Neither ideology will ever be able to claim it has superceded the fundamental nature of man as it cannot exist independent of its framework, but we can clearly see which is growing and which is declining. The most effective "religion" might be a redpill itself, but the intellectual barrier to entry is too high. Islam is in the sweet spot and will continue until there is a natural queue that it has hit its maximum (likely population growth metric), in which it's possible Christianity may resurge as a popular alternative once resource scarcity has become reality that would support small-family monogamy.
>>
>>135107868
>Islam is superior
Inferior to Sikhism my lad.
>>
>>135107868
Are you from Winston Salem? I'm from Greensboro, bro.
>>
>>135107868

>youre
>>
>>135110386
>>135107868

durham here, meet up when?
>>
>>135107868
>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh this white girl doesn't like white guys!!! why can't we just enslave all women like islam does waaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!! maybe I'll stop being a pathetic virgin then!
>>
Im muslim. Feels good, but don't pander to us so hard, unlike the shills we don't need your PR.
>>
>>135112312
What did Tumblr mean by this?
>>
>>135112983
>unlike the shills we don't need your PR.
Yeah instead we need a colossal PR campaign of our own to convince our retarded bros and sis' that they don't have to grow disgustingly long bears, wear trashbags and 7th century looking robes, or that most hadith should be taken as advice/stories to ponder over and not literally. For eg my friends cousin is getting married in a few weeks and apparently his uncle said if there's music, he won't attend the wedding because he's just that good a muslim.
>>
File: indonesia_transsexual.jpg (104KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
indonesia_transsexual.jpg
104KB, 1280x960px
Muslim here, our religion is truly superior. I make Da'wa everyday in /pol/ and >>>/lgbt/ . We already allowed transsexuals to exist in our world way before the Westerners kuffar. I think we should superior to them and allow trannies to join the ranks of our armed forces and freedom groups as Allah wills it. We also kept tight with homossexuals since Ottoman days and bacha bazi in Afghanistan one of the most islamic countries in the world.
>>
>>135107868
Invent civilization first turkshit, then we'll talk.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.