[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game of Thrones analysis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: thrones-hardhome.0.0.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thrones-hardhome.0.0.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
Daenerys represents the Luciferians. She is "the rightful ruler" of Westeros (the world).
She has the support of: the Red Priests, the Unsullied, Dothraki.
What do the Red Priests do? They sacrifice men, women, and even children to the "Lord of Light". Pretend they're still "good". (Satanism)
Daenerys has 3 dragons. Satan is often described as a great serpent, or dragon.
Dragons are essentially giant lizards. Lizard people are real.
Even the number 3 is important. Satan, and a third of all the angels in heaven rebelled against God. This is often represented by Luciferians/Masons as 33 (as in, 33/100, or 3/10, or one-third).
Lizard people are the fallen 1/3 of angels that followed Lucifer.

Why are all the the people that Daenerys surrounds herself with survivors of torture and cruelty done to them. Even she herself has been victim to cruelty, by her brother, by her husband, Khal Drogo. At least until she got used to the rapings and began to like that she was now queen to a rapist, of an army of psychotic rapists that were so degenerate they had sex in public orgies like it was Folsom St Gay Parade.

Trump represents the Lannisters. The Lion. Rich. Blond. Possible link to Israel in the person of Little Finger, a Braavosi, who, at least lately, is the (not-so) secret source of gold and funding.
>>
The White Walkers represent angels. They're unstoppable by most means, and only after you die can you become a White Walker.

The Wall represents the boundaries of Earth, a magical barrier that keeps out the White Walkers/angels, keeping the world firmly in the grip of the dragons/lizard people.

Cersei Lannister, simply by being "against" the Daenerys, is then by default "on the side" of the White Walkers, in that Daenerys, the Dragon Queen, is ultimately against the White Walkers.
Dragon-glass, dragon-fire are the only weapons against the White Walkers.

The ice Wall being the boundary of the world, possibly a flat earth reference, in that flat earthers believe the world is surrounded by an ice-wall. Wildlings could symbolize actual aliens/demons, perhaps, again, representing the 1/3 of fallen angels. Or, perhaps, representing another alien species that are sympathetic to the dragons and against the White Walkers. The Wildlings practiced cannibalism and incest, and it was socially accepted.

The Giants north of the Wall, who allied with the Wildlings, represent the biblical giants of the Old Testament, children of fallen angels who mated with human women.

Wildlings known as "the Free Folk", represent the degenerates and fallen angels collectively. "muh freedom!" "Whatever, I do what I want!" "Do as thou wilt, is the whole of the law." Wildlings are the type of people who don't believe in being told "No", who think anything is permissable.

Hillary Clinton represents Yara Greyjoy. White, female, possibly the least attractive female in the whole series. Lesbian. Allied to Daenerys and the dragons/lizard people/fallen angels.

Euron's victory over Yara could represent Hillary's stunning defeat in the elections, and the foiled attempt of Lucifer to transport millions of Muslims--er, I mean, millions of Dornish to King's Landing, aka The United States, the de facto capital of the world.
>>
>>134844189
Everything is open to infinite interpretation.

Only a finite number of interpretations have utility.

This is not one of them.
>>
Obama represents either Theon Greyjoy or Greyworm, since he's half white, and all three are eunuchs.

Jon Snow represents the SJWs, aka SNOWflakes; Antifa. They think they're honorable and fighting for the right side, but sadly mistaken.

The Knights of the Vale symbolize that group of people that were coddled as children, who perhaps are extremely naive, physically and mentally weak, easily led astray by the manipulations of stronger people, perhaps people whose mothers let them suck on the nipple up until they were 10 or older. I.e. Liberals, but of the less violent variety. Moderate SJWs, late to a fight, but large enough a force to tip the scales of a battle that just needs a little nudge to win, such as the Battle of the Bastards.

Unsullied represent the MK-Ultra army that the Luciferians possess. All raised since infancy to be mind slaves that do whatever they're told.

Game of Thrones writers, producers, actors, editors, etc. represent CNN, MSNBC, Hollywood, Huffington Post, etc. Essentially, their goal is to make good appear evil, and evil to appear good. Just like CNN still has an audience that unironically believes the narrative that CNN spews out, so too Game of Thrones is a narrative. A False Narrative. aka Fake News.
>>
"But Daenery's freed the slaves and made everyone equal! She's the good guy!"
Wrong. She "frees" them and then puts them to work in her army. Out of the frying pan and into the fire. They have not escaped their chains. It is the same as how the Democrat Party portrays itself as the group that promotes blacks, when in reality it was the Democrat Party that were the slave owners and fought to keep slavery legal. Just like it's the Democrats that are fighting to keep illegal immigration slave labor/trafficking legal. And "equality"? Another illusion. Daenerys drones on and on about her communist "equality", when even in her own kingdom equality doesn't exist. She and her advisers live better than her subjects. Her subjects do not have an equal say in the decisions. That is not equality. She is a dictator that takes advice, and speaks pretty words about freedom and equality to soothe her slaves, but doesn't change the fact they're still slaves.

"Why would HBO make a show that portrays Luciferians as the good guys?! That's just crazy, conspiracy theories!"
First off, conspiracy doesn't necessarily mean it's wrong. Some conspiracies can be right, and some can be wrong. Neither does "theory" mean it's wrong. Theories can be right or wrong.
Secondly, what makes you think that HBO, or the entertainment industry for that matter, has any concern for accurately portraying the truth? These are the same group of people that are upset that "not enough women or black people were in the movie Dunkirk!" This is the same group of people that change Hermione into a black woman, or Spiderman into a black man, or Ironman into a chick, just so they can trash on white people. They would happily lie through their teeth and rewrite history to suit their ulterior motives.
>>
Also, Luciferians frequently operate on the rule of inversion. That is, flipping the script. Making good into evil, evil appear to be good. They hate God, they hate goodness, so in all that they do they simply aim to do the OPPOSITE of what is the truth/good.
>>
>>134844291
figures that a commie would say i'm wrong :)
>>
>>134844539
I didn't say you're wrong, I said your interpretation has no utility.
>>
>>134844617
Its utility is in exposing the Luciferians attempt at subtly brainwashing the masses with Game of Thrones, in even attempting to portray Daenerys and the Red Priests as "good", when they're the ones that sacrifice children to the "Lord of Light" i.e. Satan.
>>
>>134844189
>>>/tv/ , this is /pol/
or if there was a /mentally ill/, then you should go there. seeing symbolism is a mental illness, except in the works of the mentally ill who do their best to cram this kind of bullshit into everything for absolutely no discernable reason. why would anyone go at such lengths, what is the point?
>>
>>134844291
you shills are relentless
>>
i love how commies see nothing wrong using Game of Thrones or Harry Potter as analogies of modern day politics and events, but then get bent out of shape when non-commies use Game of Thrones or Lord of the Rings as analogies of modern day politics and events.
>>
>>134844371
These by the way are the visions of young men that the revelations talks about. Not just a vision at night, but a vision in the sense that ALL TV SHOWS are doing, revealing the Spiritual world, except yeah, flipping the script. Just like how most main characters are based off of the 7 deadly sins, check out Vikings & you'll see pride, his wife lust, and his brother envy. Where pride is the "hero/good guy" and the evil one is the lord he overthrows. So... The story of lucifer, except in Vikings he prevails instead of getting smited down like the lil' bitch he is.
>>
>>134844333
Also check out Power Rangers, the movie. Literally the book of enoch.
>>
>>134846532
>>134844966
>>134844539
>>134844394
>>134844371
>>134844333
>>134844246
>>134844189
Nice blog faggot. If only there were a board specifically intended for such threads. Perhaps the mods will make one. Who knows, they may even give it a creative name like /tv/
>>
cry moar.
It's related to real world events, that's why i posted it here.
>>
Why are there no traditional wizards in this show? No wizards with their staff burning the mountain man or something? Why?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.