/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexual revolution

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 67

File: 1494869495939.jpg (52KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
1494869495939.jpg
52KB, 576x768px
Any social change in society has an inertia or lag of at least a few decades, until society notices its full effect. This was mentioned casually in J.D. Unwin's 1934 "Sex and Culture". Unwin noticed that a change in sexual relationships had an inertia of roughly 3 generations (~70 years), since this is the time it takes for a society to fully remove any social restraints from the past. The defeminization of women is not a new phenomenon. Even Nietzsche mentioned it in "Beyond Good and Evil", when he wrote:

>They want more, they learn to make claims, the tribute of respect is at last felt to be well-nigh galling; rivalry for rights, indeed actual strife itself, would be preferred: in a word, woman is losing modesty. And let us immediately add that she is also losing taste. She is unlearning to FEAR man: but the woman who "unlearns to fear" sacrifices her most womanly instincts.

This was in 1886. Around 1900, women got the right to vote in many countries. The social inertia (and also the 2 world wars) kept women in line, but 3 generations later they pushed towards the next step and initiated the sexual revolution around 1970.

>What is the effect of the sexual revolution?
The answer is: We don't know yet. The full effect of the sexual revolution will become visible around 2040, as we still have some social restraints (e.g. "slut shaming" or provider mentality by most men), but anyone with open eyes sees the rapid transformation of society.

What I currently see is that society goes through a period of tinderization. Women try to maximize their alpha fucks during their peak sexual market value period and hope to cash out on a beta bucks when their time is about to run out; men adapt their sexual strategies by shifting from traditional provider roles to the emulation of alpha behaviour to pay the women in tingles instead of a secure home. The process of tinderization is still ongoing, and we can expect to see A LOT more of this in the future.
>>
File: arab empire.png (180KB, 671x945px) Image search: [Google]
arab empire.png
180KB, 671x945px
>>134559472
>What is the endgame of the sexual revolution?
Following the "3 generations rule", we can expect to observe the full impact of the sexual revolution around 2030-2040.

However, I believe the endgame will be primarily determined by the economic impact of the sexual revolution. The economic impact however, has again an inertia of a few decades. On average, women are a net drain on society, while men are a net asset. In some countries, this is true for the average women at any point of her life, and even in more gender equalist countries where women work throughout their lives such as Denmark, women remain a net drain over their lifetime (http://www.dandebat.dk/images/1205p.jpg) (red line: women's fiscal contribution, blue line: men's).

The graphs you see were by men whose main sexual strategy was the strategy of provision. A lot of young men who in previous times would have hated their work but nevertheless kept doing it in order to provide for their family, have adapted their sexual strategies and get pussy by lifting and playing in a band, rather than being net contributors to the state. The young men that drop out today will reduce the average net contribution not only for today, but for the next 40 years.

The dropout of men in academia is not a problem for the young girl studying today. She will get cheered by everyone in the media and the president to show these stupid boys that women can do everything a man can do. But the following absence of high-income men in corporate positions will affect the girl in 10-15 years, when her alpha fucks period is over and she starts looking for a beta provider. The cohort of 35yo women that whines about the lack of eligible men today, will grow even larger as the academic gap keeps growing.
>>
File: fate.png (614KB, 1000x976px) Image search: [Google]
fate.png
614KB, 1000x976px
>>134559547
What is even worse is the impact of dysgenic fertility. By pushing high IQ women into universities and 60-hour/week careers, you raise the opportunity cost for high IQ women to produce offspring. On the other hand, the increase in welfare state incentivises low IQ women to breed, financed either directly through child support from a productive male or indirectly through beta men by taxes.
Who reproduces today is completely irrelevant in the next 15-25 years. It is only after that period it begins to matter whether the kid is of low IQ or high IQ origin, as it determines whether the kid will end up inventing new stuff as an engineer or steal and murder. Brazil is serving as a perfect example for this effect - it has the most dysgenic fertility worldwide. Just compare the world cup 1950 in Brazil with the world cup 2014 in Brazil. They seemed to be 2 completely different countries, but there was just 64 years in between.

These effects will cripple the welfare state in an irreversible manner. Even if some politicians in the future will notice the catastrophic consequences of their well-intentioned policies, it will be too late. In any case, what you can look forward to in 2040 is a huge amount of unhappy and jaded 50yo single women with cats and tats on their backs and arms. And a bunch of 25yo angry, low IQ males that are born today and raised by a low IQ single moms with help of your money. Go to Liveleak and take a look at videos from Brazil - it serves as a good indication of what young males without any perspective are capable of.

The endgame of women's suffrage was the sexual revolution. The endgame of the sexual revolution will be the collapse of the Western society.

>inb4 thread dies after 3 replies because this wasn't baity enough
>>
File: the number.png (67KB, 640x496px) Image search: [Google]
the number.png
67KB, 640x496px
>>134559599
>>
File: capture.png (103KB, 330x363px) Image search: [Google]
capture.png
103KB, 330x363px
>>134559472
>>
>>134559472
Pastebin?
>>
thank you for this apu
>>
>>134559472
Literally made for the BBC.
>>
>>134559472
me on the right
>>
>>134559599
>this image
It says 250 years is how long it takes for civilizations to fall. This seems kind of ham fisted and American-centric because there's many other countries that have lasted for 1000s.
>>
>>134560346
Vox Day gives us to 2033 because that's when the age of our currency will match the historical average lifespan for currencies.
>>
>>134559472
Gotta go to finngolia soon...
>>
>>134560578
Okay but still, my point is that this whole "theory of declining empires" thing is basically a guy cherry picking history and ham fisting it to fit with the American collapse.

I agree all the things he talks about lead to civilization falling and America is in a downward spiral, but this guy's work seems kind of ham fisted.
>>
>>134560578
Link?
>>
>>134559472
Tl;dr bit that ass, though
>>
>>134559472
>The answer is: We don't know yet.
The result is that everything but the largest cities are devoid of young women. Most of them either pursue a career or narcissistic endeavors, thus we have the bizarre scenario where places with the highest ratio of fertile females have the lowest birth rates.
>>
>>134559472
What do you mean by paying in tingles?
>>
Sexual revolution = destruction of the nuclear family = lack of support for kids = incapable adults = regression of civilization.
>>
File: Capture.gif (147KB, 1832x422px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.gif
147KB, 1832x422px
>>134561143
He's repeated recently in periscopes, but here's a reddit AMA from 4 years ago.
>>
>>134559647
The nose knows.
>>
>>134560346
when you're looking at monarchies, the transition from dynasty to dynasty sometimes changes the same country into a new entity

there's often rises and falls in power for most entities which last over hundreds of years

these changes stave off the decline of civilizations, since the examples given only have to do with a stable entity which only maintained and/or expanded with time. obviously a civilization which is constantly changing in power/stability over a century will not have a period of opulence which ends it. the power structures are still 100% needed for support in the eyes of the people in this case.
>>
that's a nice brapper
>>
>>134561681
Which leads to more and more people becoming reliant on a massive state apparatus to survive. The sexual revolution is literally a tool of the state to disenfranchise individuals while claiming to "empower" them. It's odd.
>>
>>134559472
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
>>134560346
>>134561013
The idea is from a british guy, and its empire, not civilization, the point is every 250 years there needs to be a major social order renewal
>>
>>134559647
kek stop it
>>
I'm a virgin and cant get a girl: the thread
>>
>>134559472
Lock down a good one and avoid the coming sexual market crash
>>
>>134559472
Omg are those women?

That's my fetish.
>>
>>134561956
>I think getting my small dick in my fat's girlfriend pussy makes me superior than others
>>
>>134561956
Mating can always be made more cutthroat, but that doesn't mean it's necessary or good for society. Why do you think it shouldn't be discussed?
>>
>>134559472
>>134559547
>>134559599

Good argument.

Large scare societal changes take longer time to fully develop than what people think. And even 5 years is a long time span for common man. You can definitely see how the male sex has adapted to post sexual revolution society. The difference between winners and losers in the sexual marketplace is becoming more and more pronounced. Competition has become more and more severe, which pushes obvious failures out of the marketplace completely. Many never even enter it. What is more, men are very conscious about the new found demands on them, which breeds cynicism, despair, and irreverence. Women are blissfully ignorant as always though, and will probably remain so, even after they have to face the fact that "good men" are becoming increasingly hard to find.

>It's not that people won't find love
>It's not that they won't reproduce
>It's not that their lives will be miserable

It's that genuine love becomes more scarce and breakups becoming a commonplace event. It's that fewer people will reproduce. It's that their families will be smaller.

We're not looking at a collapse, but a slow and continuous decline. What you're looking at is a trend that will never end.
>>
pretty interesting thread finbro, I have to agree.
>>
>>134559472
lol. thanks anon.

thanks for posting my text. its the text i wrote for theredpill to give some exposure to the thoughts of unwin.

makes me happy to see it is at least being read by more people.

i will provide an updated version with more context (this text was originally written before the 2015 muslim invasion in europe) and exact quotes from unwin, as well as an prediction of how the endgame will look like.

cheers,
hammurabi
>>
>>134561867
*sniff sniff*
>>
>>134559472
Can someone screencap these three posts I'm mid fap
>>
letting women use the internet and become involved in politics is like releasing blacks into space. we have to cure ourselves before we allow wisespread access to high-impact technology
>>
>>134562358
because cheap thrills and superiority feel good
>>
File: 1487574276967.jpg (187KB, 1536x817px) Image search: [Google]
1487574276967.jpg
187KB, 1536x817px
>>134562761
/pol/ was right again.
>>
>>134562866
Yeah, that's where I got this from way back when. Can't remember if it was a thread or just a comment but whatever.

Can you give me a spoiler about your prediction on the endgame?
>>
>>134559472
This is why >>>/r9k/
exists.
Solely because of the sexual marketplace making losers to lose very hard.
>>
>>134561956
/pol. Does anyone here ever leave the house? This whole board is fueled by sexual frustration. Just because no one here is getting laid, there's a white genocide. Look at the fucking book OP wrote to rationalize his sorry ass.
>>
File: smv_curve1.jpg (69KB, 1040x510px) Image search: [Google]
smv_curve1.jpg
69KB, 1040x510px
>>134559472
remember, anons, to refuse late-twenties+ roastie access to your beta bucks
>>
>>134563500
>Does anyone here ever leave the house?
Did it once when Wifi connection fucked up
> Look at the fucking book OP wrote
>4chan
>Writing books
Nice bait
>>
>>134563500
>projecting this hard
>>
File: 1500463612148.jpg (142KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500463612148.jpg
142KB, 1024x1024px
>>134559472
We're living in a modern day Weimar Republic.

Change is indeed coming.
>>
File: TrapCard.gif (397KB, 400x580px) Image search: [Google]
TrapCard.gif
397KB, 400x580px
>>134563500
you dont think that such a high number of men that arent participating in the new sexual marketplace is going to negatively impact society? that is what this thread is about. the sexual revolution wasnt an overnight decree of "you arent allowed to get laid" it was a consolidation of power that happened a long time ago and we are the children born into that messed up world. open your eyes and see what is right under your nose.
>>
>>134561665
M O I S T
>>
Read the full post before you post, virgins. Mating still happens, but supportive nuclear families are in a spiral decline, and the couples most qualified for raising children are childless.
>>
>>134563500
Gtfo with your Freudian pseudoscience
>>
Surplus men are worthless.

There are plenty of jobs that are much more suited towards men, in terms of efficiency, output, competency, etc. Jobs like that are few and far between, you might be lucky and be in some STEM field or maybe you're a construction worker making an honest wage. None of this fucking matters really because it's all made insignificant in the shadow of the retail and service industry. The size of the entire retail / service industry is often reported in terms of %GDP. What isn't often reported is the absolutely staggering number of people working these jobs. As a joke we sometimes mockingly call them McJobs. They aren't seen as real jobs and it isn't something any politician is about to go around bragging about when he's taking credit for how many "new jobs" he's brought to his constituents.

But here's the fucking stone cold reality, the average person is gonna wind up in this kind of job. Most of these jobs are so simple they can be done 100% competently by either sex. Men are fucking pointless by large, there's nothing to distinguish from any other warm body in the eyes of the economy. Back when the labor market needed men specifically to power the nation's industry, men had authority and some degree of bargaining power within society just for being men. The man married, had children, and provided for his family. You were more or less the main character in your own little personal novel.

All of that shit is out the window now. Men are good for nothing. You don't derive any authority from being bigger and stronger in an age where you can't even shove another person without getting hit with some kind of assault charge. You don't derive any authority from your role as a sole provider because that role doesn't exist anymore, you just gotta hope that you and your wife make enough combined money as bottom feeders. Men have traditionally had privileges afforded to them because it was understood that men were valuable to society. Not anymore.
>>
>>134559636
I'd suppose that the correct answer to this question is: don't ask stupid questions.
>>
File: jessa-jinger-jana-jill-duggar.jpg (74KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
jessa-jinger-jana-jill-duggar.jpg
74KB, 600x400px
>>134564008
Psychology is a cult.

Psychologists and the whole field love to convince themselves they're right and know what's best for us.
>>
>>134559599
Or in other words; having a high IQ is a handicap for a female.
>>
>>134564085
>men and women are warm bodies
>half of the warm bodies drop out while the other half is severely weakened
>muh retail industry

yeah. you dont have an agenda or anything
>>
>>134559472
I'm going to say this yet again.
End
of
Rome.
That's all there is to it. This is the end and the quicker you accept that, the quicker you can get to preparing for the collapse and saving your hide. End of story.
>>
File: 1499449709420.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1499449709420.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>134559647
/pol/ is always right.
>>
I would like to coin a term "sexual marxism".
Traditionally women have been exclusively "property" of their husbands. Now they are public property. The means of reproduction have been collectivised.
>>
>>134564175
It's also a political powerplay.
A means to impression political opponents under the guise that they're mentally ill.
>>
>>134563816
GENERATION ZYKLON
>>
*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*
>>
>>134564175
You're confusing psychoanalysis with psychology famalam
>>
>>134559472
>>
File: 1407629924702.jpg (119KB, 604x336px) Image search: [Google]
1407629924702.jpg
119KB, 604x336px
>>134564409
>Now they are public property.
They know they are. This is why most coalburners don't even care that the nigger they are sleeping with will almost certainly run off.
>>
>>134559472
>What I currently see is that society goes through a period of tinderization. Women try to maximize their alpha fucks during their peak sexual market value period and hope to cash out on a beta bucks when their time is about to run out; men adapt their sexual strategies by shifting from traditional provider roles to the emulation of alpha behaviour to pay the women in tingles instead of a secure home. The process of tinderization is still ongoing, and we can expect to see A LOT more of this in the future.

Really, the general effect is a drop in marriage and thereby a drop in the birthrate and the country's population. It's been ongoing, but with Tinder, these rates will dramatically accelerate. Why get married and get "locked" down, when the effort to get an even potentially better mate is just a finger swipe? Women will always consider leveling up when the effort to do so is less than what she's willing to tolerate, and Tinder makes that effort really low.

Of course, the downstream effect compounds the disaster - depression rates skyrocket, less young people supporting older people living longer, new ideas stagnate, less businesses are formed, immigration from 3rd world countries is explored, etc.
>>
>>134564279
So like did you have an argument...... or?
>>
File: 1500182603300.jpg (47KB, 889x374px) Image search: [Google]
1500182603300.jpg
47KB, 889x374px
>>134564919
A perfect example of a woman married to the government is the Polish race-mixer with the mutant baby. She calls her "husband", the media and the police, when her family is being threatened. The allegiance was there for the government to begin with. She never cared even the slightest bit if the nigga would run off.
>>
>>134564085
Ah yes, men are expendable. But couple of good wars will reset all of this and put them back on top again. Women will always become second rate citizens after a long enough time, because they lack the aptitude for violence.
>>
File: khaldun.jpg (1MB, 1495x1600px) Image search: [Google]
khaldun.jpg
1MB, 1495x1600px
>>134560346
You need to think about the process in waves.
>>
>>134559472
Yep, it's terrible.

And yet I really want to fuck that ass while the other two watch.
>>
>>134559472
Nah. Show some strictness and authority and a social change will come in two hours.

Yeah, we've got a problem right now. But gender roles still exist for the most part and frankly, I don't see them going away, at least in my country. I don't know if it's just because we're talking about the West vs. my country or just because this board is full of angry neckbeards, but this whole "muh alpha chad taking all wimminz for himself" is blown way out of proportion. Sure, there are women who are genuinely attracted to shitstains - but those women are a minority and are shitstains themselves and they stick to their own kind (dumb subhuman trash). Those aren't the women you want raising children. At least around here.
>>
Nice bum
>>
Whatever bros, im so good looking when im 35-40 and im ready for a relationship ill have all that 20yo pussy hitting me up on facebook lol
>>
File: brap.jpg (184KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
brap.jpg
184KB, 495x495px
>>134565481
>>
>>134564085
That's bullshit because we're literally importing millions of low iq foreigners to take the places of the children they would have had. The average middle class family man is more important than any savant
>>
>>134559472
always a good post.
>>
>>134564085
One word counterargument:
Automation.
>>
>>134563872
How did you do this to youre pic?
>reply to youre post
Its definitely going to negatively impact society what with all the dumb whores making more divorced homes
>>
File: 1500746307252.png (2MB, 797x1289px) Image search: [Google]
1500746307252.png
2MB, 797x1289px
>>134561759
Thanks

>>134561956
Sure. And because some men can't get a girl, they drop out of the society instead of doing important jobs like plumbing and thus paying taxes to uphold the civilization.
>>
>>134559472
I'm so glad I locked down a qt and am already making babies.

My wife is traditional but she also wanted to work. My solution was to start a business with her.

Best fucking decision of my life. We now have total independence, make plenty of money, know each other much better than the "hey honey I'm home" meme (which we did for a few years too, mind you), and as the man of the house I make final decisions on both home and business.

The iron pill is an important piece of the red pill and I implore all anons to take it. We started our business at the same time I decided to quit my job, we moved to another state, and we had a kid all in the same week no joke, and I was getting a master's degree just because. And guess what - we're fine. And kids aren't expensive at all, use washable diapers if you're that worried, they literally can live off the teet and nothing else.

Grow some balls, take a risk and trust your judgement. You can command your own life if you choose to. "But it's stressful" "but I haven't saved hundreds of thousands of dollars" that's all beta bullshit. You'll be fine. We learn to swim only under threat of drowning.
>>
>>134565414
This whole post is a tard tier strawman.
The fact is that individualism has killed our sexual culture. Truly good relationships between men and women are becoming rarer and rarer and the best women are being told to waste their lives slaving away in an office rather than have kids.
>>
File: 1500398485449.jpg (14KB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
1500398485449.jpg
14KB, 427x427px
>>134559647
>>
>>134559472
Good post, the 70 rule is a bit out dated in our era of technology though. With mass media and social media new ideas are able to spread EXTREMELY quickly (just look at this site for fuck sake) making the transition times between swings of the pendulum shorter and shorter. I would estimate the next social revolution will begin in the mid 2020s and we are already seeing the beginning of it into todays world via the rise of nationalistic parties in Europe and the election of Donald trump. Generation Z is estimated to be the most conservative since the second world war. The real truth is that in all honesty the problems of todays world are because of white men, but not because of white men's tyranny or oppression but rather unwillingness in the last decade to dominate the earth without conscience or care. Also you say that the sexual revolution began in the 1960s I would argue that it began half a decade earlier with women's suffrage leading up to that time of cultural decay and moral degeneracy known as the roaring 20s. Which would give credence to the 70 years rule as it lines up fairly well with the events of 911 and the beginning of antimuslimism neo nationalism sentiment. In the simplest of turns the west will not be ruled by social liberalism for much longer, it will be ruled by a strong conservative culture; be it Christian in nature or Islamic.
>>
>>134564085
Surplus retards are worse
>>
File: 1500699777681.jpg (53KB, 312x640px) Image search: [Google]
1500699777681.jpg
53KB, 312x640px
>>134564706
No, the entire mental health field is both a cult and a money making scheme.
>>
>>134566147
I'm glad you're doing so well, but there aren't enough elements to support people like you into a trend reversal.
>>
>>134559472
Now that's a nice and juicy ass.
>>
>>134561681
>>134561860
You need to think larger
>industrial revolution -> destruction of social bonds -> rise of feminism with a rise of automation of traditional feminine labor -> loss of extended family (cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents) -> replaced with idealized nuclear family

I think i fucked up the order, but its something like that, you gott a think BIG include more factors!
>>
File: 1495840889052.jpg (56KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1495840889052.jpg
56KB, 1024x683px
>>134566764
>>
File: Rei_kek.jpg (359KB, 799x776px) Image search: [Google]
Rei_kek.jpg
359KB, 799x776px
>>134565260
Holy fucking shit this can't be real lmfao
>>
>>134566764
Shame the slut.

Do not encourage such behavior.
>>
>>134566780
This goes back way before the industrial rev imo
>>
>>134566192
How is my post a strawman, you autist? I didn't even argue OP, I just said something on a related note concerning the theory of "muh bad boy chad".
>>
File: 78145356.png (66KB, 252x302px) Image search: [Google]
78145356.png
66KB, 252x302px
>>134559472
>alpha fucks during their peak sexual market value period and hope to cash out on a beta bucks

Stopped reading there. Go take your beta bawws back to >>>/r9k/
>>
>>134563353
That reminds me of what Alexis de Tocqueville wrote in "Democracy in America"

>"They (the emperors) frequently abused their power arbitrarily to deprive their subjects of property or of life: their tyranny was extremely onerous to the few, but it did not reach the greater number; .. But it would seem that if despotism were to be established amongst the democratic nations of our days it might assume a different character; it would be more extensive and more mild, it would degrade men without tormenting them."

>"After having thus successively taken each member of the community in its powerful grasp and fashioned him at will, the government then extends its arm over the whole community. It covers the surface of society with a network of small, complicated rules, minute and uniform, through which the most original minds and the most energetic characters cannot penetrate, to rise above the crowd. The will of man is not shattered, but softened, bent, and guided; men are seldom forced by it to act, but they are constantly restrained from acting. Such a power does not destroy, but it prevents existence: it does not tyrannize, but it compresses, enervates, extinguishes, and stupefies a people, till each nation is reduced to nothing better than a flock of timid and industrious animals, of which the government is the shepherd."
>>
>>134564085
No one disputes that the physical superiority of men is all but obsolete in the modern age. The reason men are superior to women is that they are more intelligent. The score higher on IQ tests in every race of humans on the planet, they have naturally more logical minds and are much more capable of making decisions without emotional biases, this is why most bankers, stockbrokers, investors, CEOs, and political leaders are male. It is also a reason why women have no real place in a voting mass be it a constitutional republic or democracy. Its not that women are worthless or even worth less then men, it is merely that biology has determined that men ought to be the natural leaders of the human race. The only problem with women is that society doesn't tell them their job (nor does it tell men their job either)
>>
>>134559472

Why are white birth rates lowering?

Refer to OPs pic.
>>
>>134561879
Yeah well it's easy to say that that's false since western civilization has been going pretty strong for 2000 yes. But when you break it up to american empire, British empire, Roman republic and Roman empire, all these individual ones last about 300 yrs
>>
>>134566968
Muh bad boy chad isn't related, tard
>>134566993
>societal discussions backed by evidence don't belong here
>posts gramsci
Lel
>>
>>134566961
Yeah of course, definitely I would say large part of change was with the Enlightenment and French Revolution. I am an uneducated pleb though, so I can't comment, I'm just throwing ideas I read somewhere else out.
>>
File: Capture.png (27KB, 115x86px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
27KB, 115x86px
>>134562761
>>134563353

Basically we're F U C K E D
>>
>>134559472
No one on /pol/ would care if they were reaping the benefits.
>>
>>134567083
Because of the mass sale contraceptives in the west along with the legalization of abortion.
>>
>>134567205
I do and I am
>>
>>134567193
Same desu
>>
>>134567166
It is, tard. Quote from OP:
>Women try to maximize their alpha fucks during their peak sexual market value period and hope to cash out on a beta bucks when their time is about to run out; men adapt their sexual strategies by shifting from traditional provider roles to the emulation of alpha behaviour to pay the women in tingles instead of a secure home.
>>
>>134567166
What's evident is your bitterness towards the world because you can't get laid. If you were actually part of the sexual revolution you wouldn't be complaining.
>>
>>134565728
>>134565956
All I'm trying to get across is that feminism isn't going away, it's literally become the natural order of things. Men will continue to shed, little by little, any sort of value to special to society and along with that any semblance of privilege. A great global war with lots and lots of casualties isn't really likely to happen, and if it did, you'd have to have one every few decades just to keep up. Automation just makes things way fucking worse, when no one's hiring cashiers because Chad Roboplex does it for free, what the fuck are you going to do with the 10 million cashiers in the country? Same goes for everything else.

Men are slowly being pushed to the fringes of society and won't experience a rosy sort of feminism synonymous with equality, but rather the true colors of feminism, misandry. Men will define a new form of value for themselves by acting as pussy-whipped pussy-slaves to serve as breeding stock and to provide a physical defense for the female. While women work their way to greater and greater heights, they'll start being the ones who pull all the strings behind the scenes, but it's gonna be other men who are there to twist your arm and make you comply.
>>
>>134564085
>All of that shit is out the window now. Men are good for nothing.

Dream on cunt, Automation will make women worthless, the only thing women are ultimatly good for is a fuck, that's it. Men will fight wars, men push civilisation forwards.

Women regress it. Period.
>>
>>134567205
>No one on /pol/ would care if they were reaping the benefits.

The whole system is set up so that the majority of men are "losers"

Its inevitable that a bunch of "angry virgins" with guns and monumental chips on their shoulders will start causing problems

If you're doomed to failure anyway, you're going to see people either turn into basement dwellers who collect public welfare and never see the light of day (the "beautiful ones" from Calhoun's experiments) or hyper-active ultra violent drug and alcohol abusers with a lust for blood and pussy
>>
>>134567463
>men push civilisation forwards.
You pushed your civilization off a fucking cliff, what the hell are you talking about?
>>
>>134567381
YOU'RE SO FUCKING WRONG!

I WILL NOT LIVE IN A COUNTRY WHERE I MUST RAISE MY CHILDREN AROUND THESE SICK FREAKS!
>>
File: BrettyGud.gif (29KB, 482x800px) Image search: [Google]
BrettyGud.gif
29KB, 482x800px
>>134566147
>traditional
>also wants to work
>>
>>134559636
>i lost count, tee hee!
>>
Should we just kill ourselves ?
>>
File: 1494107098836.jpg (11KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494107098836.jpg
11KB, 245x250px
>>134559472
>>134559547
>>134559599

I've been thinking about this too. When all the Betas are outbred and it's lazy muzzies, what will these women do?
>>
>>134563708
Women peak at like 16 though
>>
>>134567380
Yea yeah, don't you have anything besides brainlet platitudes?
>>134567332
K. Srry
>>
>>134561759
By EU timetable does he mean collapse of the EU or has the EU provided a timetable on the collapse of the EU?
>>
>>134567497
What if I'm a hyper-active violent drug and alcohol abuser with a lust for blood and pussy that dwells in the basement?

Also what you're describing does not sound specifically like the result of the sexual revolution or whatever you want to call it, but rather the consequences that come when a society predicated on conspicuous consumption and winning comes crumbling down. Sexual revolution being part and parcel of the whole.
>>
>>134567381
Women cant maintain it though, they are emotional creatures by nature which will be their downfall, look at Europe the home of liberal feminist socialist rule, women are losing power both to the forces of Christian nationalism and Islamic invasion, mans real power over women is not his physical prowess but his intelligence, have you ever seen millionaire banker kiss a girls ass? No my dude men are more intelligent, they have to be taught not to give a fuck what women say do or think but they are superior and in any fair competition (or unfair competition where he is trying) he will succeed
>>
>>134566676
I'm not sure what you mean by "elements."

If you're referring to business opportunities then I could not disagree more.

But since your post is so cryptic I can't tell.

The reality is that anyone can do what we did. We are "doing well" because we endured a period of intense stress. For a time, I thought "fuck, my family is going to become homeless, and we have a baby, fuck my life." As a man who takes his role seriously this obviously was a massive motivator to succeed. But this fact does not make me unique or special.

The stress and difficulty of any endeavor is the barrier to entry that keeps others from doing the same thing. Anons need to start looking at stressful endeavors as opportunities to thrive rather than places to shy away from. Once mastered, they become easy and the world is your oyster.

There as so many kids/young men on /pol/ who are intelligent and talented - it's easy to mock that statement but deep down people here know it's true. They just don't yet know how to master the ship of their own life, and so instead of going out on the deck and barking orders and learning how to be a captain, they squirrel themselves away in their quarters writing about their miserable woes. Give me ten random 21+ year old white /pol/acks and I guarantee you I could mentor them into successful business men.

Really, any intelligent white male can do what I and my wife did.

PS - Other races can fuck off, they will probably fail and I don't give a fuck about them. Sorry.
>>
File: 1461873119592.jpg (375KB, 867x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1461873119592.jpg
375KB, 867x1000px
>>134567549
>You pushed your civilization off a fucking cliff, what the hell are you talking about?

Women did, what the fuck are you smoking? Have you had a look at what stores cater to? Cunts, how much 'industry' is bullshit and suited to your fucking whims? Shitloads of it. Women have a complete lack and understanding of justice, of greater truths. Their head is in this world, like the niggers.

Women and their pets opened the borders - Woops! They are violent and like to rape!

Women wanted no fault divorce to clean men out in the courts - Woops! Men don't want to get married anymore.

Que population reduction due to decrease in children due to the institution of marriage being ruined by you selfish cunts.

Women want to protect peoples feelings - Woops! Looks like free speech and telling the truth is forbidden now, due to being too spineless to stand up to brown people who you think are the innocent underdogs in everything, and arn't capable of doing wrong, ever.

You fucked everything up. It's ridiculous that you be allowed to vote.
>>
>>134567497
It's precisely the opposite imo
There's nothing easier in the world than getting laid at this point
>>
>>134567759
No they don't.
>>
>>134566249
Gen Z is majority shitskin.
>>
>>134568158
29 year-old roastie detected
>>
>>134568083
We did it by letting them do it, we are superior to them and we could have stopped it, hell we could stop it now if we pulled the dildo out of our asses
>>
>>134567641
Yeah I know anon, but such is life. She's a catch though trust me.

The thing is, I can't really blame women. It's not like there's much to do at home any more, machines have automated everything. The clothing is cleaned by a machine, the dishes are cleaned by a machine (if you choose to use it), the vacuum cleans the floor with minimal labor, etc. Do you really want your wife sitting at home with nothing to do all day? Idle hands make mischief, even for the best women out there.

She has a dream of helping people look beautiful, because she herself is beautiful. She has the passion and I have the brains, and guess what - it worked as a business. That's all it takes is a little passion, a little brains, and the threat of drowning. It's always been this way.
>>
>>134568200
gen z is 55 percent white in the US
>>
>>134568147
I genuinely don't know how ugly or autistic most of the users on here must be for their inability to get laid to reflect so heavily in their hatred of women and desire for artificial women
>>
>>134568147
Breakdowns of communication and economics have led to an increase in isolation. Yes western women are not exactly chaste but the chances of getting laid are situational. Gotta go where the women are.
>>
>>134563460

I have the utmost respect for you since you border the Russian tumor (and I even show you my flag), but in all honesty, you are not westerner. Dating is vanishing here. All you have is a bunch of women picking one night stand partners while the rest rots like fucking Japan.
>>
>>134568398
Yea but the 30% Hispanics are real men
>>
>>134568228
Breasts aren't even fully developed. There is literally no evidence other than your own perversion. 20-24 year old women are in their prime.
>>
>>134568083
Yeah and men take it lying down time after time, so I'm quite sure why you'd expect things to ever reverse course. The matriarchy is coming, you might even see it happen this lifetime.
>>
>>134559472

all this bullshit had man turn to

MGTOW
GAY
SEXTOURISM
>>
>>134567945

No, its a consequence of the sexual revolution. Civilization itself is built on the institution of marriage between a man and a woman. If you give every man a wife, he will be productive and content. He will work to feed his family and the government can tax his labor to fund the operations of the state.

If you take away the institution of marriage, the naturally a few men will have access to the vast majority of women, while the vast majority of men will be cut out to lick up the scraps. The "beta-providers" of our father's generation is a dying breed; those are men who live in the new hypergamous world but still think it operates like the patriarchal society that they knew as children.

Today's generation of young men don't live under that illusion. These people will be restless, unproductive, selfish. Since they will never have wives and really have nothing to gain from working, they will work only enough to sustain their meager existence. Many of them won't work at all and will just collect from the state or steal from others.
\
I firmly believe that the societal problems that we have could be remedied by stable, motivated men with an interest in maintaining society. However most men have zero interest in maintaining the society that fucked them over.

>What if I'm a hyper-active violent drug and alcohol abuser with a lust for blood and pussy that dwells in the basement?

Thats also an option. As soon as you can't afford to do that anymore you'll be roaming the streets
>>
>>134559472
The effect will probably be the opposite. I believe the degeneracy will become so bad those who value morals will be juxtaposed against those without and there will be a break away civilization. I doubt these 2 can intermingle and one will try to purge the other. We somewhat saw this between the 60s-80s and I imagine the tables will turn because at that point conservative values were on the out so this time the tables will move in the other direction.
>>
>>134559647
desu sempai
>>
>>134564085
Farmers, industrial maintenance, construction workers, critical infrastructure maintenance, sewage workers, trash collectors, water treatment plant workers, tradesmen.

Everything that's absolutely critical to our civilisation is done by men. Even the modern 'working womyn' is nothing but an excess parasite who exists, consumes and thrives on the labour and accidental deaths of countless millions of men.
>>
>>134568147

"Getting laid" once every few months isn't good enough, friendo. I want my own woman who is loyal to me and if I can't have that then I'm pissed off.
>>
>>134568471
>Real men
There is no such thing as "real men" any man is just what he decides to be a success or a failure, your intelligence doesn't matter, your strength doesn't matter, your dick size certainly doesn't matter nor your appearance, all that matters is whether or not you chose to make your life what you want it to be, learn what you have to learn, do what you have to do and get what you want to get.
>>
>>134568147
You're right, anon. It's not about sex.
Most of /pol/ would demand loyalty and will be angry as long as that need goes unmet.
>>
>>134568649
I agree with your premise. I suppose I see the issue stemming from every direction and not just the abandonment of social institutions... though that has certainly got the ball rolling.
>>
>>134568603
You know what all matriarchies have in common?
>>
>>134568294
In truth, anon, anybody would be lucky to have a wife like yours.
>>
>>134569213
what
>>
>>134568603
>Yeah and men take it lying down time after time, so I'm quite sure why you'd expect things to ever reverse course. The matriarchy is coming, you might even see it happen this lifetime.

No they don't. The 'civilisation' collapses, and is overwhelmed or destroyed by a patriarchy. TLDR Patriarchy always wins.
>>
>>134567381
>females will begin to pull the strings behind the scenes
>automation will help them?

Automation will destroy all female jobs. It will destroy most male employment, too.
The thing is that the few left working will be almost 100% male.
>>
>>134569213
Cuckoldry?
>>
>>134569213

They don't exist?
>>
File: retard chart.png (12KB, 1898x1005px) Image search: [Google]
retard chart.png
12KB, 1898x1005px
>>134568158
Yes they do. Women finish growing at an average age of 17, after that they age. You want the whole peak, not just the tail end. That's how you maximize value. The only negative to a younger chick is her personality is not as set so there's a higher risk to dating. But seeing anything past 22 as even remotely comparable is just moronic.
>>
>>134568603
Please fuck off with your femdom shit.
>>
>>134569273
They collapse faster than you can say cuck
>>
File: Germany-Epiphany_Horo.jpg (70KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Germany-Epiphany_Horo.jpg
70KB, 1024x576px
>>134568603
Sex tourism is pretty hard on the soul, "find a wife that isn't some 100+ I lost count lol" deal can be harsh on the poorer country too, the worst for everyone is the Hilary style child abduction from Haiti for God knows what.

Shits bad man, why can women just keep their shit together, they have been part of our culture as long as we have
>>
>>134569695
Nice chart. Source that sexual maturity is reached at 17? Most 17 year olds look like children.
>>
>>134568471
>t. spic
They're manlets, anon—and so are you.
>>
>>134569963
>Most 17 year olds look like children.

LMFAO

Most 13 year old girls are 1.) sexually active 2.) thicc enough to sneak into clubs
>>
>>134569240
I agree, but there are many good women out there. This is why I don't like gender demoralization threads (which this sort of is) that have an air of exasperation to them, suggesting that women are societal trojan horses, etc.

I wasn't fully red-pilled when my wife and I met, but I took her with me down the rabbit hole. Now we're both race realists and awake to the JQ. I guided her with me. She's watched "The Greatest Story Never Told," she's read "Breaking the Spell," but you would never guess any of that if you met her casually.

There are tons of marriageable women out there. The meme that "women break in their husbands and domesticate them" is funny because it's actually the reverse. As leaders of the home it's men who bring their wife to their level. Women are natural followers and nothing will ever change that. It's up to men to lead them.

You won't find a woman like my wife is now, but you'll find plenty who could be transformed into something similar to her with the right guidance.
>>
>>134569695
Dumb logic, if I was hiring for a position I would say this shit
>>
>>134566863
BRRAAPP
>>
>>134569872
XD
>>
>>134567381
You're twisted if you think women aren't suffering too. Depression rates are up in both men and women. As the unmarried, single parent or childless older women demographic grows, it'll just be getting worse.
>>
>>134570374

Its their fault. Fuck 'em!
>>
>>134566553
To be fair there is psychology that isn't either psychoanalysis or psychiatry, both incredible scams to subjugate the goyim.
>>
>>134559472
You're overcomplicating thngs. It's simply female nature without the societal pressure to keep it in check. The result is hypergamy and ''haremization''. And if you're a beta, I don't know how the hell could you accept some used up whore if you have an ounce of self respect. The thing is, a girl that is at least somewhat physically attractive is most probably used up. So what are we to do?

>>134570374
They aren't suffering during the carousel, that's for sure. They're suffering because they've set such a huge standard that a few men can meet, while they themselves have nothing to offer to those men. Their suffering is fully self imposed, if they want a half decent man they can find it in absolutely no time.
>>
>>134570111
Same reason you don't hire someone about to retire even if his skills and experience are solid. It's basic economics.
>>134569963
Puberty ceases by 15-16. 17 is the figure for height. 5 years earlier than men
>>
>>134564506
>>134564738
>>134565720
>>134570223

BRAPosting keeps the true irreverent spirit of 4chan alive
>>
>>134567381
>but rather the true colors of feminism, misandry. Men will define a new form of value for themselves by acting as pussy-whipped pussy-slaves to serve as breeding stock and to provide a physical defense for the female. While women work their way to greater and greater heights, they'll start being the ones who pull all the strings behind the scenes, but it's gonna be other men who are there to twist your arm and make you comply.

This is actually True. But not the greater and greater heights part.
>>
File: jews_feminism.jpg (375KB, 1600x2812px) Image search: [Google]
jews_feminism.jpg
375KB, 1600x2812px
>>134559472

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>https://youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
>>
>>134567381
>it's literally become the natural order of things
>natural order
There's your mistake-there isn't any such thing as natural order. Feminism is natural, therefore it is anti-culture and anti-order.
>>
>>134570575
Do you mean the field of ethics in philosophy?

You have the burden of proof.
>>
>>134570536
This is the wrong attitude.
This is why niggers are taking white girls, it is because of escapism there are plenty of western males that would rather run to EE or SEA rather than face the consequences their fathers made.
This defeatist attitude is why west is dying not because of feminism or le blacks but because you have become a pussy that subverts but doesn't even make a group of males with rather similar thinking (i'm talking about IRL)
>>
>>134570107
It may be worthwhile to counter demoralization threads. I can see the possibility that even an encouragement thread would devolve into a demoralization thread, though.
>>
>>134570107
>there are many good women out there

They are still prisoners of their biology. Hypergamy doesn't care.
>>
>>134570779

Why in the fuck would I willingly suffer for the mistakes of other people?
>>
>>134568603
Are (You) a femdom troll or a deluded misandrist roastie?
The nations closer to the "matriarchy" are the ones closer to collapse
Men have a flat iq bell curve, apex genius and retards a like, while women are in the middle
Most of the new jobs catter to men while female ones will be reket by automation
Women aren't "reaching new heights" they drop out of the working force at their 30's en masse
The west started declining by the 60's when the sexual revolution and feminism rose
Most women dislike certain things about men, they don't outright hate them like yourself and they don't have the ambition that men have
There is no need for women to become like men, we complement each other, feminism breeds misery for women even more than for men
>>
>>134570750
I was more thinking of things like ethology or sociobiology.
>>
>>134567381
>en will define a new form of value for themselves by acting as pussy-whipped pussy-slaves to serve as breeding stock and to provide a physical defense for the female
You're wrong again here, lad. Women will never dominate the intellectual occupations, or even rise to the level of men. The greatest political thinkers and workers, artists, inventors, etc will all be men. Who is the female Hamilton?
>>
>>134568603
>The matriarchy is coming

Do you even understand the differences between men and women in leadership? Let's see a real-world example http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
>>
>>134570856
There's no demoralization, there's realism and non realism. If you want to try to moralize men by telling them there's a small fraction of decent women out there that they have slim or none chance of meeting, go all out as far as I'm concerned. No man that has been to college or goes out during the weekend can claim that there are many good women out there. Yes, there are some, but they're taken long before they turn 25.
>>
>>134570779
Correct, but that doesn't mean it will always be this way if current events are any indication the pendulum is swinging back when it does it will go farther right than its been since the 1800s
>>
File: 1500608628220.jpg (192KB, 793x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500608628220.jpg
192KB, 793x1024px
>>134568471
I kekked.
>>
>>134559472

Lmfao,you sound like such a fucking cuck OP. Whining about alpha fucks and sitting on /pol/ trying to analyze why you are such a butt hurt virgin.
>>
>>134566120
Houellebecq is so clued in it's mad.
>>
File: 1497629918551.png (6KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
1497629918551.png
6KB, 253x199px
>>134559472
>>134559547
>>134559599
Good thread.
>>
>>134570933
You are just a cuck, don't call yourself a man EVER!
>>134571109
This is correct. Weakness is corrected by hard rule.
T.Living in ex-commie state.
>>
>>134571049
Which is why the potential OP in any encouragement thread would have to provide realistic methods for finding decent women.
I certainly know how few worthwhile women there are; I just don't think giving up on white women is even remotely an option.
>>
>>134571260
>MAN UP AND MARRY THAT SLUT!

Yea fucking right, faggot. Go stick that attitude up your ass
>>
File: 1500432082491.jpg (21KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1500432082491.jpg
21KB, 321x322px
>>134568603
I can fight off at least five women at once.

Women will always have weak arms.
>>
File: nigs.jpg (100KB, 770x513px) Image search: [Google]
nigs.jpg
100KB, 770x513px
>>134559599
brazilians were still niggers in the 50s tho
>>
>>134571309
Where to draw the line, anon? How much shit must a man take before saying fuck it? Do you honestly think that any decent woman is single at 25 or 28? I'm 26 and I've had it. I see what people around me do, what my friends do, what women do. So unless you're part of that, you're basically being played for a fool. Because some day someone will come out of that swamp, hide the truth from you and trick you into a relationship. They've had their fun, you haven't.
>>
>>134571597
>They've had their fun, you haven't.

Don't worry anon, I'm sure some nice girl will share her life and STDs with you one day
>>
Monkey brain couldn't overcome the wall of text after seeing that chick's ass. Wtf is this thread about again? That ass is outstanding.
>>
>>134571049
>decent, not damaged goods ~1/5
>open-minded, can be reasoned with ~1/4
>moderately good looking ~1/4
>not a complete retard ~1/6

Somewhere around 4% to 0.2% depending on how stringent your standards are. Only the first two are strictly necessary. But at least it's better odds than finding any already redpilled woman.
>>
>>134571330
>Yea fucking right, faggot. Go stick that attitude up your ass
Man up and find something batter than slut!
There are plenty of marriageable women on this world you are just delusional by this because you are plainly average.
>>
>>134571597
>implying I'd date a woman older than 22
I've got a decade to go before I get desperate enough for that.
>>
File: MuhDik.png (217KB, 534x548px) Image search: [Google]
MuhDik.png
217KB, 534x548px
>>134571709
A
>>
File: jana-duggar-wedding-day-photo.jpg (44KB, 520x357px) Image search: [Google]
jana-duggar-wedding-day-photo.jpg
44KB, 520x357px
>>134571597
Jana is almost 28 and still a virgin.

Christianity is the only way forward.

We must use the word of God to teach women their place.
>>
>>134571049
This just isn't true, and people who spout this are projecting their own difficulties.

There's no show on earth that I hated more than going to bars and clubs to try to meet women. I'm very happy to be out of that mess now, and I know full well that today there are other ways to meet them via apps and whatnot.

But if you had told me then what this thread (and others) suggest, then my chances of giving up in exasperated defeat would have been astronomically higher. Particularly given that I already hated the dating scene. Lucky for me I had never heard of 4chan back then so I was not aware that finding my wife was an impossible task.

There's no question in my mind that there are thousands of /pol/acks who are experiencing the negative effects of these threads (which provides a theory as to why they are always on the board) effects that possibly inflict yourself as well (assuming you're genuine). Defeatism is self-fulfilling - an obvious truism if there ever was one, especially when it comes to courting the opposite sex.

The best advice I can give is to stop looking for the perfect woman. You can help her to improve more later, just as she will help you improve in other ways. Find a woman who can become perfect enough and go all in on her. If it doesn't work out then pick yourself up like a man and do it again. The payoff is worth it.
>>
>>134559472
>"3 generations rule"
i would argue its faster now, with tech and everything advancing faster and faster, it could be as little as 15 years.

think about how different the world was from 15 years ago, thats my thought anyway. could be wrong.
>>
File: 1467886754674.jpg (18KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
1467886754674.jpg
18KB, 248x189px
>>134559647
>>
File: IMG_4014.jpg (40KB, 512x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4014.jpg
40KB, 512x409px
>>134559472
>tfw the ass out one looks and acts like my exwife
>>
>>134572115
damn you nabbed a qt
did she JUST you?
>>
>>134571017

> When they clocked the matching bags in the office, it was like pistols at dawn.

Not a bad article. I've worked with woman before. In my experience they're detrimental to the workplace in more than one way. I now have three colleagues, all males. World of difference right there. Each carries his own weight.
>>
File: EmpireOfDust.jpg (422KB, 797x748px) Image search: [Google]
EmpireOfDust.jpg
422KB, 797x748px
>>134571720
>odds to find a woman as good as me
>top half of the 99th percentile of intelligence 1/200
>white 1/2
>fairly attractive (no fatties) 1/10
>young (16-22) enough for me to trust her "number" 1/10
>right-wing 1/3

1/120,000 women. I will have to settle. Knowing this is pain. JUST
>>
>>134559472
Women love men with identity.
This is the reason why many women like Muslims and want to be ravaged by them because they have a cause they are sure about that comes from their god and values.
Ever noticed why drug dealers and other low lifes get so much pussy! It is because of identity, they have it or at least are good(dumb) enough to not care. It is all about attention you don't give to women and are still sociable.
>But anon I have identity?
Then see it, look around males are plainly average drones IT workers, coders, other cuck professions etc. Think about it who gets more pussy (you) or rock climber?
Of course the rock climber because the dude does what he likes.
>I'm not looking for one night stands Nigger!!!
Well that one is easy grow up... getting married starts with you if you think that you will find woman that genuinely likes you, you are wrong still just a boring shitposter from 4chinz won't do it!
This time man up stop thinking like a normie average Joe good women just don't like grey cattle mass of humans!!
>>
File: 1402782619169.png (323KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1402782619169.png
323KB, 500x667px
>>134572382
>>top half of the 99th percentile of intelligence 1/200
Damn ppl still fall for the online iq tests?
>>
>>134570536
>>134570600
You're both frustrated virgins playing the blame game. These cultural movements are not intentional developments of any one demographic. This is about the sexual revolution, which was a long time coming and empowered by developments in modern contraceptives.
>>
File: 1500544208908.png (208KB, 742x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500544208908.png
208KB, 742x960px
>when the /pol/ thread makes you want to kill yourself
>Tfw you become a social recluse
>>
>>134572511
Didn't get that number from those.
Was tested in primary school as part of admission to an "advanced" program. My SAT score correlates to the same IQ figure, so it probably remained fairly stable through my childhood.
>>
>>134572382
>>top half of the 99th percentile of intelligence 1/200
You just need to be +/- 20 points or so, and that's just ~1/10.
>white 1/2
My condolences.
>fatties
oh jesus
>right-wing
Wrong. Women have social circles, not opinions. Strike this.
>>
>>134562761

I think you are being a little too optimistic. Countries like Turkey or China or Russia would definitely intervene if the US or nuclear weapons in general were somehow invalidated due to civil war having eroded the power structure to keep them maintained in the host countries.
The only wildcard in all this is whether the internet will, for the first time in history, be able to inform people and reverse this trend.
>>
You virgins need to go get a massage with a finish. There's no shame in that. If you're still frustrated, just get a decent escort. Carrying that virginity around as you get older will fuck your head up too much. Chicks' radar senses that miles away.
>>
File: Smugwojak4v22.jpg (54KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Smugwojak4v22.jpg
54KB, 640x400px
>>134572784
>Women have social circles, not opinions.
Hey well said Sven
>>
>>134571807
All talk anon, all talk. When you're 25 and dating an 18 year old, that's just plain weird and if you were skulking around my daughter I'd slap you shitless.

>>134571860
Again, you're giving examples of a miniscule part of female population. And don't even get me started on the so called Christian women. They're mostly reformed sluts or just plain sluts who have performed vast amounts of rationalization to convince themselves they're not actually sluts.

>>134571860
Bro, these threads do not nor have they ever had an influence on my actions in real life. I'm speaking solely from my experience or experience of people close to me. It's plain truth that most women are no good, unless you're a Chad who's fucked so many that you don't even care what she did. I see people say stuff oh don't meet women there or there, and I ask them where else? Tinder or Okcupid or whatever, where they go for 20% of top males just like in clubs? Some dance class or some shit I'm not even remotely interested in?

Honestly, I think some people just get plain old lucky, find a decent girl, and then claim that they did something deliberate which resulted in them getting the girl.

>>134572546
Yeah yeah, call someone a virgin and you win. Fuck off with that shit.
>>
>>134559472
Things are going to slowly decay until civilization collapses and the only thing people can do is slow it down and prepare.
>>
>>134572071
15 years ago was 2009.
>>
>>134559472
Sexual Devolution*
>>
File: 1494092860540.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1494092860540.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>134572850
FUCK YOU AND YOUR LACK OF MORALS!
>>
>>134571760
>There are plenty of marriageable women on this world you are just delusional by this because you are plainly average.

So, since I'm an "average" man I'm not good enough for a woman? Thanks for proving me right. FUCK YOU
>>
>>134572784
>+/- 20 points or so
Wrong. The increased heritability of female IQ coupled with regression to the mean essentially guarantee that my children will be much less intelligent than I am if I settle with even a 120 IQ woman.
>>
>>134572558
Shouldn't have been a whore.
>>
>>134563500

If the whole board is fueled by sexual frustration, you need to concede that sexual frustration is a big issue. It was less an issue in the past.

That' kind of the point.
>>
>>134572850
I first had sex when I was 17. I'm still a bitter repressed loner though. Girls don't sense anything because I never leave my apartment
>>
File: 1500589161986.jpg (82KB, 319x541px) Image search: [Google]
1500589161986.jpg
82KB, 319x541px
>>134572850
Too late.
>>
>>134572894
>denying your daughter access to a man who can actually support 4+ children
Why.
>>
>>134573147
I just meant to communicate effectively and hold a mutually respectful relationship. You'll just have to pick up spergs from mensa or sneak into the triple 9 then. 1/200 aren't great odds, and that's without any other standards.
>>
>>134573189
Come on now, sexual frustration in an age where getting sex is easier than ever? What if I told you that sleeping with 5 random girls doesn't really do much for you? I'm half tempted to accuse you of being a virgin for claiming that getting laid is some holy fucking grail that would turn you into some kind of a wise man.
>>
>>134573422
That, or maybe just become a sperm donor and then settle down with a nice loyal white woman.
>>
>>134572061
I think it's unfair to claim the spirit of threads like this is pure justification of a defeat. Despite the stereotype many anons are decently well off. It's possible to analyze social dynamics and implications without using them for justification for issues in ones life.

I think there's a wave of societal change and upheaval coming, in part because of this topic and from various other areas. It's nice to discuss why things are happening and what the implications they bring, then plan strategy on how to make the best of the coming world.

Ride the tiger and all that.
>>
>>134573567
>become a sperm donor
That goes without saying.
>>
File: 1500660295057.jpg (260KB, 686x1494px) Image search: [Google]
1500660295057.jpg
260KB, 686x1494px
>>134566897
>>
>>134573652
Anyone with a top tier profession has the duty of becoming a sperm donor
>>
>>134559472
Thanks...its been so long since I have seen a thread with much sense
Thank you
>>
>>134570617
Cool so you have no idea what you are talking about and are just justifying your perv tendencies.

I am 22, I've known plenty of women in this age range and you're crock full of shit. Early 20s is age of full sexual maturity.
>>
>>134573726
By God it's horrible.
>>
this is pasta
>>
File: 1466921640280.gif (143KB, 255x185px) Image search: [Google]
1466921640280.gif
143KB, 255x185px
>>134559472
It is incredible hiw big the discrepancy is between the qualities of some posts around here.

On the one hand you have this and on the other there are e-celebs and shill threads all the time reaching 200+ replies
>>
Do you people really care?
I don't care about modern societies, I know it'll crumble. So why stress it?
>>
File: 1499801435732-1.jpg (20KB, 206x357px) Image search: [Google]
1499801435732-1.jpg
20KB, 206x357px
>>134573726
lmao
>>
>>134572546
Nice projection kid but once you land a 9 or a 10 in your life (and i wish you would)
You would realise that pussy does not solve all of the problems. Quite the opposite. It creates new ones and drains you of your energy.
>>
some fuckable chick messaged me last night
luckily i saw she had a half black kid and immediately blocked
>>
>>134568603
Post tits or GTFO, roastie.
>>
File: zehahahahahhahahhahahahhaa.jpg (48KB, 578x560px) Image search: [Google]
zehahahahahhahahhahahahhaa.jpg
48KB, 578x560px
>>134569872
Zehahahaha!
>>
>>134573460
Sleeping with 5 random girls makes you a slut and a potentially trash father, depending on how often you go out and collect STD's from town bicycles.

Getting sex is not easier than ever if we're going off of average lifetime partner count; the degenerates of the last two generations had it easier than ever in the free love era. What is actually easier now more than ever is finding the top 10 men in the nearest 50 square miles on tinder, riding the carousel at the bar, sampling Chad's semen at the frat parties, and then settling down with a provider once your 30's come knocking.

For men? Average white men? In their own ancestral lands, it has never in history been harder to find a quality woman of their own attractiveness and intelligence levels, with the same level of experience. Every day is a new record for how early women lose their virginities, every new day is a new record in history for how non-white our countries are, and white women are the most desired by all men in the world. Just do the math

You, happy normalfag, with your 5 sluts a weekend and disregard for traditionalism, the future of the western world, the prospect of raising a family, etc, are happy with yourself. But just for a minute stop thinking of virgin as a shameful insult and start thinking what incentive there is to participate in society for men who have never and will never be shown any interest by women.
>>
>>134567759
Women peak at 24.
Men peak at 49.
>>
>>134575473
There's actually a severe shortage of men versus women in white collar society, particularly men that aren't completely beta. Any man that isn't a complete beta zero and applies himself can take advantage of that.

As far as sexual degeneracy it has always existed. There are good women out there whose worst crime is ignorance.
>>
File: 20150525image12.png (25KB, 800x485px) Image search: [Google]
20150525image12.png
25KB, 800x485px
>>134574822
The strong nuclear family was the core of the west during its rise to prosperity. Regardless of the listed happiness and economic conditions of the parents, it produced strong children.

Picture speaks for itself
>>
Kissless mid 20s virgin here.
I'm pretty content with waiting even if there is no real guarantee that it'll be worth it in the end.
I'm just not a wild guy, and women my age are pretty much all wild in my state.
>>
>>134575473
I still claim that if you want sex, it's not hard to get it. I'm not happy, none of my friends are happy, it did not make our lives better, they still do it, going through the motions, following pure lust, yet lamenting the lack of meaning in their lives. I stopped doing that, I just did it to get it off my back, to see what the fuss is about.

But anon, you or me not banging them does not actually change anything, they'll just find someone else who'd be more than happy to do it, be it in their hometowns or going to the seaside during the summer or taking a trip somewhere. You have no idea how many men hit on an average woman, their choices are vast. And when you and I die childless, the fact that we held the moral high ground will mean nothing at all.

You have 2 choices: get married and accept the fact that your wife is most probably an ex degenerate or just give up on women.

>>134575856
There's a severe shortage of college educated men which earn more than college educated women, that's it. Women will not marry you unless you earn more than them.
>>
File: marriage4.png (228KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
marriage4.png
228KB, 1600x1067px
>>134575923
>>
File: kys.jpg (147KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
kys.jpg
147KB, 1500x1500px
>>134575856
>>134572850
>>134568603
Ignorance is the root of evil, you fucking piece of shit.
When everything starts falling apart, and you're beign dragged off to the street to be executed you will remember how fucking stupid you were.
We don't want to get laid, we want a future, we want to leave something worthwhile behind, not feeding the future generations of mongrels and sandniggers.
The Day of the Rope is coming, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>134576364
>fraction unmarried
>>134570374
>as unmarried... older women demographic grows...
>>
File: 1499075732828.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1499075732828.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>134567381
>but it's gonna be other men who are there to twist your arm and make you comply.
>>
File: kept you waiting huh.jpg (437KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
kept you waiting huh.jpg
437KB, 2000x1333px
>>134567381
Post tits.
>>
File: 1494083668886.jpg (66KB, 750x699px) Image search: [Google]
1494083668886.jpg
66KB, 750x699px
>>134559647
>>
Everything inevitably whithers and dies. What's the point of saving a civilization that just promelgates more misery and strife? It's better to let it fucking Burn. L.A will be the first to collapse.
>>
>>134578399
ahhh the i don't want to fight so i'll make up some modernist rationale routine
>>
>>134559599

> mfw I agree with this and the only solution I see to avoid it is a Great Cleansing
>>
>>134559472
Based Finnish OP.

You can pillage my village any day desu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpy-JBiIxk8
>>
>>134559472
Unironically taught myself how to have multiple orgasms so now I no longer feel the need to bother with dating or sex.
Feels good man.
>>
>>134565414
It's definitely a locality based thing. A lot of the women from more country/Christian places here are fine, but the ones in the urban/degenerate places are universally just fuckmeat without souls.

Also, anybody who denies the existence of the eternal Chad is delusional.
>>
>>134565414
You have no idea what its like living in a place like LA/NYC, god bless you m8
>>
>>134570075
Cuck
>>
>>134570107
how did ytou red pill her , i have a gf but i dont know yet how i should convince her
>>
>>134567068
weemean score higher on tests, schools and colleges engenered to suit theirs brain configuration and mental processes.
>>
>>134561956
im a virgin and dont want a girl
>>
>>134559647
It all comes back to them. It's a prerequisite to look for that protruding nose.
>>
>>134561759
>2033
>Metro 2033
>>
traps are BASED tho
>>
>>134562866
>>134563414
I saw finnbro post this last week (w/subject Let's talk about the sexual revolution and all that it entails) and it was a pretty good thread. This one took off too. More info on unwin? Is hammurabi a regular of /pol/ and will he/you post the updated version here??
>>
>>134581123
My Holy digits disagree
>>
>>134580372
Start with racial difference that are kosher to discuss. Black people are good at sports. Asians are great at math. The kind of stuff that is considered a complement.

Simultaneously educate her on the monetary system i.e. the federal reserve. Debt from nothing, more debt that currency in existence, etc.

Later on you can compliment of "good" at usury Jews are. As she gets red-pilled and starts to criticize the media, you can compliment how "good" jews are at owning controlling stakes in hollywood, the news, etc.

Go from there. It snowballs quickly and pretty soon she will be 1488.
>>
File: FriendlyNeighbourhoodFox.jpg (12KB, 188x269px) Image search: [Google]
FriendlyNeighbourhoodFox.jpg
12KB, 188x269px
>>134581337
>1337
OK, I'll take it, no more faggotry for the next 24 hours.
>>
>>134559472
The sexual revolution is a good thing

1) only the best men will breed leaving all the betas and ugly retards out of the future gene pool. With Christian morals every retard passes on their genes because everyone gets partners which cancels out natural selection

2) all the lonely betas kicked out of the gene pool are easy to get militarised and be sent off to die wars while the best breeders stay at home
>>
>>134581507

any other tips?
>>
>>134581507
Start with racial differences that are kosher to discuss. Black people are good at sports. Asians are great at math. The kind of stuff that is considered a complement.

Simultaneously educate her on the monetary system i.e. the federal reserve. Debt from nothing, more debt than currency in existence, etc.

Later on you can complement how "good" with money/at usury Jews are. As she gets red-pilled and starts to criticize the media, you can complement how "good" jews are at owning controlling stakes in hollywood, the news, etc.

Go from there. It snowballs quickly and pretty soon she will be 1488.

>fixed typos
>>
>>134582163
that would only work on idiots (ie. people like you)
>>
>>134581833
Farmers, industrial maintenance, construction workers, critical infrastructure maintenance, sewage workers, trash collectors, water treatment plant workers, tradesmen... you want to kick all of them out of the gene pool in favor of gangsta niggers, drug addicts, psychopath criminals etc? Woman's idea of "best man" is not Donald Trump but someone like Jeremy Meeks (just google him)
>>
>>134582074
On red-pilling a potential wife?

It depends on the individual. You should tailor your actions to the peculiarities and background of the person.

The main thing is getting a person to be flabbergasted about something - something really big. It doesn't really matter what; once they see something that explodes their previous perceptions about the world they will be much more willing to investigate more.

Anything from the toppling of every regime attempting to circumvent the petro-dollar, to the "green" energy movement, to modern "medicine"/managed death, to WWII and the holohoax, to media/hollywood/publishing, to Bolshevism and various atrocities - there are so many different topics that could be touched the options are practically endless. I would start red-pilling her on a topic closely associated with something she is passionate about.

Just remember to begin by appealing to her sense of moral righteousness first, by complimenting rather than deriding.
>>
File: 1490298096704.jpg (36KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1490298096704.jpg
36KB, 400x388px
>>134559472
The Sexual revolution was an extention of the weimar republic
>>
>>134559472
sex revolution is like pandora box
>>
>>134565294

>But couple of good wars will reset all of this and put them back on top again

Weapons have become so powerful that any large scale war would result in a near annihilation.

European nations aren't going wage war against each-other and Russia isn't going nuke us, because it would be a mutually assured destruction. Nope, nothing is going to be reset this feminazi hell we live in.

The only thing you can do is to emulate alpha characterisitcs as much as you can to attract women, even though that's pretty hard to do if it doesn't come naturally to you. For me getting master's degree was easier and quicker than learning game.
>>
>>134567022
So true nowadays
>>
>>134582734
they all get married too if they aren't autistic and ugly. I'm a coal miner married to a qt.
>>
As much as i hate it
Islam will fix this

Western civilization can only survive if women are put in their place and marriage+birth rates are kept high
Muslim europeans will do this, saddly it wont be much western anymore

But then again this is the fall of the civilization, without a bullet fired.

Women will be very sorry...
>>
File: yes.gif (1MB, 213x213px) Image search: [Google]
yes.gif
1MB, 213x213px
>>134576894
>>
>>134583710
religion
>>
File: 1491775941068.jpg (114KB, 745x506px) Image search: [Google]
1491775941068.jpg
114KB, 745x506px
>>134559472
>>
>>134576290
this is odd too
i tried to fill the emptyness with sex, and got laid a lot with proper girls and pigs and for the moment i had short lasting highs, but then i got sad again or rather hollow
i didnt even wanna hang out with my friends i just wanted to fuck and try new tastes and sensations

I suspect we have all been conned... there is no happiness outside of relationship with a female, i am still not entirely sure monogamy works (specially in this day and age) but damn it my life was so ... cyberpunk
>>
>>134583710

>muh meme MAD

War can happen without nukes going off. It's happened in Korea and Vietnam and the ME and it will continue happening.
>>
That's a nice turd cutter tbqh.

To answer your tldr post. There are a variety of factors. third wave feminism just fucked the ladies. Just like Marxism mostly fucked the gents.
>>
>>134559472
Todays sexual promiscuity is eventually going to lead back monogamy, mark my words
>>
>>134563353
I'm already there. Every damn word of that.
>>
>>134584610
No. Religion means everyone gets partners and all the ugly retards will breed. With the sexual revolution only the top 20% will breed and we can improve the gene pool real quick
>>
>>134561956
>sexual provocation doesn't involve the most basic needs for people

Those who thrive on sexual conquest generally are empty inside. Which is why sex ends up being the go to.

>Because a big dick in your butt makes Trump go away.
>>
File: jewdar.jpg (31KB, 359x474px) Image search: [Google]
jewdar.jpg
31KB, 359x474px
>>134559647
>>
>>134585242
cant outbreed jamal
>>
>>134559900
Dumb nigger
>>
File: Black hole.jpg (54KB, 1280x673px) Image search: [Google]
Black hole.jpg
54KB, 1280x673px
>>134559472
Here's a real redpill of what's happening. Everything will collapse >>134565406
>>
>>134563500
I don't leave the house except to work and I work every day. I had a 24 year old hapa hit me up for sex last night (I'm 35) and I just lied and said I was passing out. I'm too fucking sad to care about sex. Besides I've slept around enough. Going through with her will only make my life worse, when she doesn't want to really date me and stops answering my texts because I'm too angry and distant.
>>
>>134559472
The primary reason the most recent (1960s) sexual revolution was a success and has stuck around for so long, unlike previous rebellions, is down to cheap widespread birth control, i.e. The Pill. Ending the Sexual Revolution and reducing women to 2nd class citizen status requires putting the biotech genie back in the bottle. Good luck.
>>
>>134581833
Sexual revolution may kick the gene pool with increased amounts of what is called "sexual selection" which is basically natural selection except instead of survival it's about attractive sexual characteristics

however human beings have long, difficult needs as children and children need lots of support which cannot be provided without strong paternal and maternal bonds from the family that the sexual revolution has destroyed.

environmental factors during upbringing are going to produce MORE beta children and the damage is going to outweigh any positive impact from sexual selection.
>>
>>134585242
The poor and dumb are breeding like rats thx to the wellfare state, your "assumption" is fucking retarded
>>
>>134585707
actually its the opposite. Tough conditions produce more alpha and tougher children.
>>
>>134585997
if you confuse 'alpha' with dumber and maladjusted, sure
>>
>>134581337
>>134581545
Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? Jesus said,
“Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”
If you have done these things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart,
and the Bible warns that one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell.
But God is not willing that any should perish. Sinners broke God’s Law and Jesus paid their fine.
This means that God can legally dismiss their case:
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
Then Jesus rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, repent and trust Jesus, and God will give you eternal life as a free gift.
Then read the Bible daily and obey it. God will never fail you.
>>
>>134585016
>>War can happen without nukes going off. It's happened in Korea and Vietnam and the ME and it will continue happening.

He's talking about full-on war between major first world powers, not piddling proxy fights in/against 3rd world shitholes. MAD is not a meme.
>>
File: 1479685826535.png (194KB, 1228x1383px) Image search: [Google]
1479685826535.png
194KB, 1228x1383px
>>134559472
Old pasta
>>
>>134576894
>>134584683
>muh day of the rope
'k
>>
>>134559472
If every woman looked like that there would be peace in the world
>>
>>134559472
bump for quality post
>>
>>134564506
>>134586177
>Jesus paid their fine
>Can legally dismiss their case
>Free gift
>All you have to do is read a thousands of years old book written by desert dwelling sandniggers and obey every word in it.
>Free gift

Seems legit
>>
>>134579018
That will happen once democracy implodes. Without the rule of law people will do what needs to be done.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.