[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"We want diversity! except japanese women, latina women..."

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: feminist.jpg (128KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
feminist.jpg
128KB, 1920x1080px
What did they mean by this? why when every white women asking for diversity only remember black and muslim women? Why won´t they admit that they are racist toward good-looking women? I have a feminist "friend" who is always against racist but she call brazillian girls whores. It would be hilarious seeing white women against refugees if these were Ukrainian women kek
>>
Women don't follow logic.
>>
File: 1499163321292.jpg (341KB, 1146x850px) Image search: [Google]
1499163321292.jpg
341KB, 1146x850px
>>134525110
This.
/Thread
>>
>>134525110
You mean white women
>>
>>134525212
Well mostly white like 90%
>>
>>134525024
Am I welcome
?
>>
>>134525700
Korean women are beautiful so no, our women would fight to deport you kek.
>>
Wrong, I'm a white girl and I see loads of white women pushing for the inclusion of women of colour (that includes Japs, she-hues, etc.) You hear the most about blacks because they whine the most.

Your friend is a hypocrite.
>>
>>134525024
Do you really have to ask?
They know that black and Muslim women are ugly as shit and pose no competition to them. That's why they don't mind if the country is flooded with them because they know that they'll never have to compete with any of them.
Asian and Latina women can look pretty good so obviously that is a group they do not want to have anywhere near them.
>>
>>134525110
But there is logic behind this, if white women support refugees it´s because it´s only african men or ugly muslim women. They wouldn´t support refugees from another good looking race full of women. They just won´t admit it
>>
File: IMG_1224.jpg (115KB, 500x636px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1224.jpg
115KB, 500x636px
>>134525700
North Korea is best Korea
>>
>>134525833
>I see loads of white women pushing for the inclusion of women of colour (that includes Japs
That can´t be true, white women wouldn´t ask for cuter women to come, is against their current dictatorship.
>>
>>134525865
Another fun fact: I know of a leftist guy who is always against sexism and racism, he went to Japan and all he could talk about was about how he liked Japan (one of the most racist country) and how full of cute girls it was.
Leftist would choose to live in a country full of traditional goodlooking women if they could.
>>
>>134525024
>latina
>good looking
lol what
maybe some south americans of european descent but mexican women are hideous
>>
>>134526056
Yeah, what lefties say and what lefties do has almost no overlap at all.
Truly disgusting people, at least be honest about it.
>>
Who are you quoting op?

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>134525969
Most liberal white women think Asian women need more representation in the media and they push racemixing (including interracial involving white men) just as much as Jews do. You're just salty because most of the women who happen to come into the West are ugly/impoverished and you want to blame that on white women.
>>
File: 1497507722613.png (133KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1497507722613.png
133KB, 1000x1000px
>>134525024

Speak for yourself, OP. I want UNITY, not diversity.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.