[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deep state is going down!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot 2017-07-21 14.38.25.png (86KB, 1172x218px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-07-21 14.38.25.png
86KB, 1172x218px
>>
LOCK HER UP
>>
okay that is amazing news.

Fuck anyone in the white house who told him to stop tweeting
>>
>>134453003

Sean "Piggy" Spicer was the one keeping Trump from having the promised Alex Jones interview.
>>
>>134453189
wow

what a faggot
>>
>>134453182
What the fuck does it even fucking mean? Man I'm sick of /pol/. I need to get a life
>>
>>134453525

It means that people in the White House were advising him against doing the things that made him great during the election

The banter

The tweeting

The shitposting

Just being a homie instead of a robot politician
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>134453003
At long last, Trump has become the Legendary Super POTUS.
>>
>>134454125
Cue media whining, cuckservatives getting reamed on camera trying to defend it, dems losing their shit and doing nothing as usual, and louise mensch orgasming every time a Trump typo looks like a code word or something.
>>
>>134453182
Let them eat twatter!
Weow much libertiees
>>
File: Mueller.png (176KB, 610x694px) Image search: [Google]
Mueller.png
176KB, 610x694px
>>134453003
Cool. Let him do what he needs
>>
Doesn't one need probable cause to pursue an investigation? Especially one of a sitting president? Especially of this magnitude, length and scope?

Where is the probable cause? Evidence is required for probable cause.

Seriously, what are the grounds for even investigating these allegations? What even are the allegations?

Does it occur to anyone that the allegations don't even make sense?
>>
>>134457620
Apparently Comey's leaked memos were probably cause.
>>
>>134458217

So let the public see the leaked memos?

If they are alleged to contain information detailing that "Trump asked Comey to stop this Russian witchhunt" how is that evidence worthy of pursuing an investigation? If there isn't any evidence to support this grand Russian collusion theory in the first place?
>>
It's been a year and no evidence of anything. This is a colossal waste of time.
>>
>>134458838
I think one of the Senate committees has them. Mueller has to have them, Comey met with Mueller and talked about the case before he testified. I don't see how leaked memos can lead to the appointment of a special counsel, but here we are.
>>
>>134453525
>>>/out/
>>
>>134453525
that's probably for the best. you never belonged here.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.