[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell is wrong with people?!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 7c6.png (202KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
7c6.png
202KB, 600x700px
I almost got used to the fact that the streets are full of insane people.
Thugs and weirdos shout or laugh at you, taunt you without any reason. They act like animals. It's like they're constantly looking for trouble. I have to be very calm and act like a damned buddha to avoid confrontations.

Of all the fucked up situations, today's was pathetic and bizarre at the same time. I mean most of the time gypsies and hicks are the real troublemakers (I live in Eastern-Europe, in a small town), but this time I had to face the fact: even "normal" people are infected with this violent behaviour.

>walk the dog
>she's sheepish, small and beautiful, everyone likes her
>people in my town always tell me how cute she is, walking her is like being with a celebrity
>today we walked past a normal looking 50-60+ woman
>there was about 2-3 meters between us, I even chose to walk on the road a bit, thinking that maybe this woman afraid of dogs (it seems that intuition kicked in, because she just stand there calmly)
>back to the sideways
>"Get that shit away from me!" says the woman behind me
>whatthefuck.jpeg
>I didn't even look behind; instantly noticed that she must have some mental issues
>she continued to talk shit about us as we peacefully went away, without any bloody reason

I thought that I should have approached her in a calm manner and ask her why she acts like that, but I knew that it would have been futile - these people are just... mean? Weird?

I know, this is a bad example, but the whole thing happened about an hour ago and I just can't understand why people are like this nowadays. Not just thugs, not just generally mean people - even "normal" looking ones. Threats, shouting, insane behaviour.

If I'd be Christian I'd say they are possessed... or something like that.
>>
File: 1491176156835.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491176156835.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>134448773
Addendum: what really bothered me was the disrespectful tone. Both of us looked like decent people, and she talked to me intolerably. In my language there are rules how to address people (like in Japanese). You don't just address unknown people with a simple, friendly "you".

People are rude. There are no rules, no morals in our lives. As I said: they act like animals. Society slowly falls apart.
>>
File: tth.jpg (11KB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
tth.jpg
11KB, 300x220px
most people are fucked up anon don't let it get to ya
media, internet, and advertisements are all filling their mind with audio/visual frequency aids

Governments are more controlling then ever using technology and propaganda to get to you.
People are more apathetic and selfish than ever.
The system isn't sustainable anymore.

I'm planning on buying a small farm in the middle of nowhere. I've been reading books and watching youtube for days on how to get out. Hopefully I can connected with the last few sane people and we can live peacefully.
>>
>>134450002
>most people are fucked up anon don't let it get to ya
>media, internet, and advertisements are all filling their mind with audio/visual frequency aids
>Governments are more controlling then ever using technology and propaganda to get to you.
>People are more apathetic and selfish than ever.
>The system isn't sustainable anymore.

I agree 100%. It's actually sad how we just can't live together peacefully. It's like no one even want to anymore...

>I'm planning on buying a small farm in the middle of nowhere. I've been reading books and watching youtube for days on how to get out. Hopefully I can connected with the last few sane people and we can live peacefully.

What's your plan? Will you have enough money to escape urban life? Living on a farm means hard work, but I think it worths it.
>>
>>134451531
I'm a computer nerd, I made some decent money from work and bitcoin investment have a few hundred k put away, but I'm depressed and tired of dealing with people.

I'll have to learn everything from scratch. Been watching videos on permaculture, planting a perennial ecosystem that produces food each year with little work. I have a small garden at my house in the suburbs to learn, I'm pretty good at growing mushrooms. I've been watching videos on how to raise chickens, and a few other things like processing trees for lumber.

I need to figure out the finances and being so inexperienced I don't want to lose all my money at the start. I was thinking about connecting with the local farmer co-ops and starting small.
>>
>>134448773
>>134450002
god bless you guys, It's sad when the morally superior have to flee to a website like 4chan to get away from how shitty the outside world is.
>>
>>134453984
I see. Very good plan, thanks for sharing it!
I hope your "exile" will be successful. I wish I'd be as bold as you.

And how much time do you need to start the whole thing?
>>
>>134448773
This is what happens before society collapses.
>>
>>134455828
>This is what happens before society collapses.

So basically
>"That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness that turns good men cruel."
>>
>>134456207
Pretty much. We have allowed ourselves to be ruled by a bunch a pedo satanists. This is what happens when you give up power to psychopaths
>>
File: image.png (325KB, 640x454px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
325KB, 640x454px
>>134448773
Yeah man it's gotten like that everywhere. People who you wouldn't expect to act crazy are losing it over small mundane things. I just make sure to never go out if I have to and when I do I never make eye contact with anyone. It's not that I'm scared it's that in just not trying to get into some nigger-tier bullshit everyday because someone thinks I looked at them.
>>
>>134448773
>why are people so weird
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>134448773
It's just genetics
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.