[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are You Doing Your Part?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Tell us the most racist thing you've gotten away with saying in front of a crowd in public.

I'll start:
On college of all places, today was the last day in the semester of speech 110 so I had nothing to loose, we got through all the final speeches early and today was reserved for short congratulatory speeches to other members of the class.
I get assigned to talk about the black guy in the back
All his speeches the whole semester were retarded shit about "the struggle", "trappin' in the rap game", and basketball.
There isn't one thing I could talk about this guy that wasn't "you're a stereotypical nigger and that's about it"
I have a general plan for what I'm going to say but that goes completely out the window when I get in front of the class
>I start off by saying "Anon, for better or for worse, you are the blackest dude I've ever met, like the cardboard cutout of what a black person is supposed to be according to 90s sitcoms.
>Your first speech was about rap, your second was about basketball, and I would have happily bet $50 you were going to find a way to make your third speech about fried chicken.
*class surprisingly laughs their ass off so far*
>Now I hated your first speech, and you know I did because I told you I hated it, and the teacher knows because I graded it, so of all the people I could have gotten, I got you. I'm not a double talker, and I'm not going to sugar things up. When you started this class you were bad. I didn't have faith in you, but you proved me wrong, Ebonics can be unlearned.
*small loan of 1 million keks*
>My mom makes jewelry as a hobby, this was a necklace she made out of African amber. I was going to give it to my friend for his birthday but he's white so I got him a hard drive, I want you to have it.
Half the class is busting their ass laughing and the other half is like "Hey! Don't laugh at that!" and I just go back to my seat getting the dirtiest looks from all the blacks except the old one who has a sense of humor.
>>
I haven't been in a public social situation for about 12 years.
>>
ITT: Things that never happen.
>>
File: Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png (22KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png
22KB, 300x360px
>>134365187
That's the price you pay for anonymity I guess, for what it's worth it did happen, and it happened today
>>
>college
>speech class

are you majoring in homemaking?
>>
>>134365948
no, business administration
speech cleared an elective and it was a small class I could take over the summer
classmates were cool and the teacher was hot, worth it
>>
>>134363799
How's that even racist? And what are you trying to do by posting this here, impress up?
>>
Fucking LARPers
>>
>>134363799
I was at work and called Irish people inside-out Niggers. Everyone laughed. Mainly because I'm Irish.
>>
>>134365729
This whole thing screams fake. Take your wojak and go back to >>>/r9k/
>>
>>134366315
man, you try sailing into the arctic circle of the left poll and planting a confederate flag in the icecap
I'm surprised I got away with what I did without getting bitched at or attacked by a mob of niggers
>>
>>134363799
this guy looks like a fucking faggot
>>
>>134366301
>business administration

so homemaking

Or were you such a big fan of the movie office space that you thought "I want to do that"
>>
>>134363799
After the recent attacks in England I was asking very leading questions at work.

>I wonder why these attacks don't happen in Poland
>I wonder why these attacks don't happen in Japan
>I wonder why these attacks don't happen in South Korea
>I wonder why Islamic terror attacks happen nowadays in England, they never used to happen when my parents were young, I wonder what changes.

It made people visibly uncomfortable.
>>
File: 1499771916944.png (151KB, 418x469px) Image search: [Google]
1499771916944.png
151KB, 418x469px
>>134365948
>majoring in homemaking
>>
>>134363799
This shit makes us all better.
>>
>>134367244
>"did you watch the game last night, m8"
>"OI THESE BLOODY REFUGEES DON'T RAPE A LOT OF JAPANESE WOMEN INNIT"

I wonder why.
>>
>>134367756
The topic of conversation was that some sandturd had just detonated himself at a fucking pop concert filled with children the night before, you fence hopping taconigger.
>>
>>134367244
Saudi Arabia funds a lot of mosques and madrassa schools in UK, spread hate literature, and basically radicalized all of the Sunni.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.