[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sister is a coalburner

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 28

File: qt2.jpg (147KB, 696x696px) Image search: [Google]
qt2.jpg
147KB, 696x696px
My Sister just walked in the door and told me she just got back from a date with a nigger. I looked at a picture of him and hes a greasy ugly fucking ape. Should I stop talking to my sister? Im dead fucking serious, my previous post got deleted. Help me Pol I dont ask for it much.
>>
>>134269613
>>>/b/
Be a man, be honest with yourself.
>>
>>134269613
You should kill it, niggers don't deserve to live, what are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>134269613
dick her into sanity again
>>
In all seriousness OP be upfront with her. Tell her that you won't see her if she continues to date the nigger. If she refuses or agrees but sounds like shes lying, cut her off.
>>
you need to show your sister that white men also have strong sexual prowess.
>>
>>134269613
>not growing up in the south and saying nigger all the time in your house hold.

I would have started teasing. "ready to be a single mom, lol".
>>
>>134269613
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4NuopZzdPc
>>
>>134269613
Why are you even asking what to do?
Call her out on her degeneracy and sluttiness and give her and ultimatum. Either she stops this shit and repent or face the consequences.
>>
>>134270080
>>134270436

This
>>
>>134269613
Say "at least pick the not-stereotypical looking one" then shove your dick in her mouth.
>>
>>134270456
This. Make her feel like an idiot. But hide your rage. That'll only encourage her.
>>
>>134269613
pics of sister
>>
>>134269613
You needed to have a talk with your sister 2 years ago. The nigger pill has to be introduced slowly, over many months.

It's too late now. Enjoy Christmas with her new bf.
>>
>>134269613

There are consequences.

Let her know that. Be cold toward her.

She is going to embarrass herself and your family.
>>
>>134269613
Love is colorblind, stop being a racist and accept that your sister can date whoever she wants
>>
>>134270900
>>134270456
Ok gonna try this lads
>>
>>134270594
She just said "racism much" and then stormed off
>>
>>134270675

Sound advice from the worlds most powerful race
>>
>>134271995
>>134271870
Let her know how low you think of women dating niggers.
If she has respect for you she'll stop.
>>
File: wishingtree.png (649KB, 625x435px) Image search: [Google]
wishingtree.png
649KB, 625x435px
>>134270080
FUCK YAH SISTA
>>
File: aehf.jpg (8KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
aehf.jpg
8KB, 150x150px
>>134270929
only pic of her shes the blonde one
>>
Go to a Walmart in Detroit
>>
>>134272101
She has no respect for me at all and my whole family hates me because of my /pol/ rants.
I cant help but feel responsible for this

Just when I was starting to lighten up on niggers and jews this happens.
>>
>>134272285
with her obv
>>
File: sjwcult.jpg (163KB, 1280x743px) Image search: [Google]
sjwcult.jpg
163KB, 1280x743px
>>134271870
god what a moron. the more you do this the more she's going to be pushed to the side you don't want.

this is some sjw behavioral shit..

It unironically reads exactly like a bunch of idiot sjws talking to their friend about how someone said some racist shit and you just need to be cold to him that will change his mind etc problematic meme buzzword etc.

All op is going to do is lose a family members respect, maybe all of his family members respect. value what you value but don't think this shit is going to work. older parents and siblings are already never happy with her choice to begin with.
>>
Ostracize her from the family.
Treat her like shit whenever you have to come across her.
>>
>>134272324
Like the end of the movie except she gets shot by a dick instead of a gun.
>>
>>134269613
Post a pic of the coon
>>
Tell your parents. Any sane father will tell her to dump him, if not disown her by not talking to her and not buying her anything. Kick her out when she's 18.
>>
>>134272324
>She has no respect
Then she is lost.
Surprised your father or mother wouldn't be on board for hating niggers.
Are you older?
Do you have a nice job?
You have to set an example for her.
>>
>>134272528
I dont have one because it was from her phone but he looks like a stereotypical racist caricature of a nigger.
>>
>>134269613
You need to humiliate her and make her feel like dating a nigger is a sign she is low status. Women only respond to being shamed and humiliated.
>>
>>134272326
>look at flag
Not a surprise.
Niggers are sub human you filthy faggot
>>
>>134270456
Can confirm, the South loathes niggers and speaks of their hatred for them quite casually.

I come from a wel off family and when we play fight we call one another niggers as a quick jab.
>>
>>134272611
Im 19 and in college. Im as nice to her as can be but she still goes out of her way to ignore me by blasting nigger music from her room and all of her best friends are niggers. I dont know what to do other than to just give up on her and go on with life.
>>
>>134269613
Most of these posts are telling you to come on too strong. This is a hard pill to swallow - especially if she's already this far gone. If she is rebelling then your ire will only make things worse.

Start slow. Pretend like you're meeting him with an open mind. Then afterwards reject him for his awful qualities. I would suggest his smell, lack of etiquette, awful style, no future, the way he treats her, etc. Lul her into a false confidence by seeming open minded and then lure her into confessing the awful things he has done.

When she gives you enough ammo, you should be able to get some guys together and beat the shit out of him while still looking reasonable. At that point, you tell him that if he even looks at her again, you'll kill him. Make it scary.

If you play this right, your sister will have enough experiences that red pilling her will be cake. Get the fuck on that.
>>
>>134269613
Try to talk to her if that fails, cut her loose
>>
>>134273093
This, tell her she deserves better. That makes it about how great she is rather than how fucking disgusting and stupid she is.
>>
>>134269613
Ask her (find out) if they fucked.
If yes, kill them both. If no, this >>134270456. Try as hard as you can to make this cunt understand the mistake.
>>
>>134269613
Ask her when she started hating herself & the way she looks
>But bruh I don't hate myself
Then why are you against making more of you?

After she stays rebuking you, because she will, tell her she's dead to you & not to expect your help when she's a single mother.
>>
File: BuffNWholesome.jpg (64KB, 613x522px) Image search: [Google]
BuffNWholesome.jpg
64KB, 613x522px
>>134269613
get buff and introduce her to a buff white guy you meet while lifting. She will be happier that way.
>>
>>134273049
>best friends are niggers
She set her self on a really bad path desu
Her value gets lower and lower the more you post. My sis is coal burner and has nig children. Biggest eye opener in my life.
Disgusted eternally by her
>>
>>134273049
>all of her best friends are niggers
Seriously, mate, just kill her. Or at least make her life so miserable that she kills herself before she shits out a niglet. She's almost certainly gone at this point, and you can prevent further damage while still remembering when she was pure.
>>
>>134273093
>>134273278

I dont even think theyre a couple I think theyre just fuck buddies. I feel depressed like I never have before. my blonde haired sister who is the pride of my parents is now a trailer trash coal burner.

Its done. The jews win.
>>
>>134272285
Suicide isn't the answer, Hans.
>>
>>134273093
Not a bad idea
I also think cutting her off, making her learn the hard way, then swooping in to save her from the ape is a good strategy however.
>>
>>134269613

you can definitely write her off
>>
>>134273568
WHAT THE FUCK
KILL HER NOW
She's gone, bro. Sorry for your loss, but holy shit. There's nothing you can do. Is the rest of your family as bad as her?
>>
>>134269613
Violence and social pressure are the only ways women learn.

Slap the shit out of her and CONSTANTLY call her disgusting and tell her how stupid she's being by even entertaining the thought of being with a nigger.

Break her mentally after establishing physical dominance.
>>
>>134273568
Just be honest with her mate
If she rejects that honesty and calls you a waycisst or something at leadt you tried, and deep down you'll know you were right. Then maybe one day she'll learn herself.
>>
>>134273794
>>134273777
Please dont listen to these single child edgelords
>>
So are you jealous youre not fucking her or what? White people or so weird when it comes to family members.
>>
>>134273690
>>134273479
>>134273456

Sadly I think if youre a coal burner there is no redemption. I dont have time to convince her why beastiality isnt ok. Its like Ive just lost a family member.
>>
>>134269613

Why do you live with your sister
>>
>>134274012
I dont im on summer break going into 2nd year of uni
>>
>>134273568
>I think theyre just fuck buddies
Damaged goods.
Do not return. Let her float to the abyss and be a nigger spawn pool.
Im sorry for the loss anon
>>
>>134273934
Just tell her you dont approve of her dating a black guy. That she should be proud of her heritage that her ancestors passed down to her, its her duty to find a man of her own tribe and continue their legacy. Not piss away those genes for some 10 minutes of fun.
If she rejects that then what else can you say?
>>
>>134269613
>Should I stop talking to my sister?

Sounds like someone needs to be reminded of all the bad things a certain skin colour did to another skin colour. Does she really want to risk to bleach a beautiful black man and curse his future caramel children with white guilt?
>>
>>134269613
>my sister walked in and told me she dated a nigger
Why would she even tell you that you larping faggot.
>>
What does he do?
How old is he and how old is your sister?

Does he have good education/Job?
>>
>>134272913
>diurr
you must be a nigger then, because only subhumans would miss the fact that my post had nothing to do with niggers
>>
>>134273922
Agreed.
Hitting your sister is nigger tier.
Sit down and talk to her.>>134273932
>>
>>134273568
She sounds very young, anon. It is common for young girls to be led astray. Fortunately, they are simple creatures and easy to sway back.

She and fuckbuddy manape will get in a fight at some point. If you act supportive now, and gain her confidence, she will give you the gory details and you will be able to get rid of him for good.

What she needs most are a group of white, redpilled friends her own age. Social pressures are huge on these kids. The ape fuckbuddy seems like the biggest problem right now, but it's really her social group. You have to find a way to get her away from the niggers. They are destroying her values.

Start strong and supportive, but call her on her bs in uplifting ways. She will change and start turning into a lower class person because of these creeps. Each of these changes should be met by a disturbed sense of worry from you. 'You never used to feel this badly about yourself. You deserve better than this. Look, you're crying more often. I've never seen you this miserable. Who the fuck is doing this to you? You know I have your back,' etc. Absolutely never make it about his race. Not until she's ditched this group and is already half red pilled.

You can't give up yet. You haven't even started to fight. She's your sister. It's your duty to save her, if possible.
>>
>>134273922
>single

Fucking beta Australians strike again!
>>
>>134273934
You literally have lost her. It must hurt like all hell, but trust me, if you can treat her as if she is dead to you, it will save you from psychological agony later on. Because then no matter what degenerate shit that thing does, you'll know in your heart that your sister died an innocent young girl. At the very least, show your parents statistics of divorce/abuse rate of WF/BM couples. Just get some sourced data and plop it on your dad's desk, don't even bother arguing with her. Get them to make her reconsider.
You're not doing this for her anymore. You are doing this for the white race, to prevent another mixed race abomination from existing. Do what you have to do--I'd advise burning as many of her bridges as possible while saving your own.
>>
something tells me this is just a shill larp thread to trigger /pol/
>>
>>134274270
Oh and you're a fucking dipshit if you think "sitting down and talking" to a woman is going to change her ways. Holy fuck how is /pol/ so full of inexperienced college-aged single beta males?
>>
>>134272122
that's a thumbnail moron. Upload full sized pic
besides how do you have only 1 pic of the sister you grew up with...fucking LARPer
>>
>>134274356
>sister still alive
>just a fucking degnerate
>shes deaaaaaaaaaaaaad to youuuuuuuuuu!
yep.
cult.
>>
>>134274195
its was more indirectly where I wanted to know who it was and then she showed me a picture from his niggergram.
>>
>>134274267
Your solution is to be a pushover for the bbc
Should he sit back while she does worse and worse for self?
Never met a coal burner in my own life who isnt complete trash. Its a bad habit to be with niggers
>>
>>134274326
She's gone, though. No self-respecting white man would date a fucking nigger's used goods. All OP needs to think about is damage control. Can you imagine his sister getting most of the family inheritance to feed 6 niglets? That's what we need to avoid. She's a lost cause.
>>
>>134274458
Once you go black, we don't want you back. D-E-A-D
>>
>>134274564
>your solution
holy shit nigger, you really can't read at all. you already failed. try eating some buckshot.
>>
>>134274154
>for some 10 minutes of fun
>implying it's fun to have a greasy animal attack you from behind while you have to pretend to enjoy it
>>
>>134273690
Poverty will not stop her. This path only leads to stripping and prostitution. Then she gets hooked on drugs and at that point, she's as good as gone.

She must be diverted from the dark path as soon as possible. Every step further she takes down it makes her exponentially more difficult to recover.
>>
>>134274655
you are welcome to your choice. I'm just saying its a very well known SJW strategy
>>
>>134274438
Her account is private so I only have the thumbnail. What do you want me to do look for fucking baby photos?
>>
>>134274430
Sit down and talk can be done really in a way.
Hitting your sister is fucking stupid. You cleary dont have any sisters and are stupid autist if you think dominating your sister is the right solution.
>>
>>134273568
>I dont even think theyre a couple I think theyre just fuck buddies. I feel depressed like I never have before. my blonde haired sister who is the pride of my parents is now a trailer trash coal burner.
cuck larp post if I ever saw one
come on /pol/..
>>
>>134274797
It's almost like setting rules of conduct help to preserve a group. Ends justify the means, not the other way around, faggot.
>>
>>134274800
>You aren't friends with your sister on facebook
Do me a favor and neck yourself, larping faggot
>>
>>134274484
Not like there is anything you can do to stop it now then. Your family already failed her if she thought dating him was a good idea so best to cut her loose before she starts begging for money to support the niglet spawn he'll leave her with.
>>
>>134274458
You seem uninformed.
Once one of your family member does this you'll never understand the feeling of them going down such a bad route. And they will go down a bad route
>>
>>134274800
Wouldn't recommend posting personal info here m8
>>
So at dinner at dinner chuckle and say

>You should have seen (sister) today haha, So she comes in the door and just blurts out "Hey anon i slept with a black guy today, what are you going to do about!" Like wtf?! How are we even related haha.

Anon's Sister
>That's not true! I didn't sleep with him.

Anon
>Oh so you'll date them but not sleep with them right? Even while acting out for attention (sister's) chastity remains intact. How virtuous.

>You fucking racist shitlord blablabla you obviously have a problem with me dating a black guy

>You're on your way to becomimg coalburning whore

Mind you im an only child so I have no idea how people talk to their sisters
>>
>>134274959
Maybe he doesn't have a kikebook account? I don't.
>>
>>134274959
She doesnt have a kikebook shes only 14 so I only found a thumbnail of her instagram online.
>>
File: FJ-QT2.jpg (89KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
FJ-QT2.jpg
89KB, 630x630px
inb4 she comes home with her first black eye/split lip

Mark my words, that day will come.

Find yourself a nice redpilled QT and disappear into the woods Anon, your family is toast.
>>
>>134274699
I read the screenshot you didnt fucking write and your post.
You think teasing her and outcasting her isnt the route.
You're a faggot I'm not suprised stuff like this doesnt bother you.
>>
>>134274580
This is not true. No self respecting pol-ster would date a nigger's used goods. There are plenty of white men who are not fully red pilled who can still give her good Aryan children.

Any person we can recover at this point is important. Our numbers are too few. She is female and very young, which makes her incredibly malleable. She should be saved from Jewish brainwashing if possible.
>>
>>134274925
don't try and paint that bullshit. its a set of expectations for you to have a family member. most people would consider those expectations to be shit.

>>134275033
I have a sister who's had kids out of wedlock with an islander. I'm not uninformed, acting like suggested is an sjw tactic and it doesnt do anything to the sister and her boyfriend, its just going to get OP more isolated.
>>
>>134275158
10/10 larp thread
Well done lad.
>>
>>134275158
Holy shit, it gets even worse.
>dates nig
>has sex with nig
>only fucking 14
What next, did she get a nose ring? How can you stand living with this failed human? I'd rather sleep in a cesspit.
>>
>>134275211
>You think outcasting her isnt the route.
yes, I don't. because it wont fix the problem, it will only burn bridges, if op wants to burn that bridge fine, but its not going to fix anything you dumb nig
>>
File: 1500463785645.png (512KB, 712x802px) Image search: [Google]
1500463785645.png
512KB, 712x802px
>>134269613
I HAVE YOUR SOLUTION OP

Just show her this picture.
>>
>>134269613
Show her infographics.
>>
>>134269613
Sit her down. Red pill her.
>>
>>134269613
Just cut her off, if you try to convince her not to do it through words she's just gonna do it to spite you. Maybe give her bread crumbs as to why you're cutting her off but leave it at that.
>>
File: 1499744888639.png (69KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1499744888639.png
69KB, 499x499px
>>134275158
Oh yeah? Link me up with her instagram profile
Research purposes
>>
>>134275290
Id rather be isolated that associate with my coalb burner sister.
I do.
Still have a healthy relationship with all my family. Thankfully my mother and brother recognize niggers are low tier humans
>>
>>134275305
Its a 10/10 because it actually just happened. Im not a cuck or anything.
>>
literally stop talking to her

don't explain yourself don't try to save her

remove yourself from her life and do not let her degeneracy touch you, or else you will deserve the hell that comes from it
>>
>>134275280
Nice try, schlomo. It's not white birthrates that matter, it's white purity. A 100% white country could be totally fine for a while with sub-replacement fertility. And no, no man in his right mind would even consider dating a woman with niglets in tow.
>>134275290
Most people are fucking wrong, and that's why our society is collapsing under hordes of shitskins and leftist turncoats.
>>
>>134275494
Hope that works out for you then, just don't take these idiots advice thinking its going to get your sister to obey you
>>
>>134269613

She's a blood relation so I would say, for now, try to help her by encouraging her to ditch the nigger. If she has sex with him, you are well within your rights to stone her or never speak to her again.
>>
File: 1494266756369.jpg (65KB, 492x724px) Image search: [Google]
1494266756369.jpg
65KB, 492x724px
>>134275506
>Im not a cuck or anything.
>>
>>134275588
>Most people are fucking wrong, and that's why our society is collapsing under hordes of shitskins and leftist turncoats.
sounds more like europe to me.
>>
>>134275419
Fix what?
You don't fix shattered glass.
Sincerely lost.
Besides if talking to her, mean or not mean isnt, your solution then gtfo.
>>
>>134269613
>I looked at a picture of him and hes a greasy ugly fucking ape

Post picture of said ape.
>>
>>134275591
Obey me? She is an adult like i am but she is going to make these decisions even after everyone telling her its a mistake.
It works fine for me. I don't want to be around her nigger kids. They behave awfully
>>
>>134275588
It's not white birthrates or a white country. It's cultural marxism and jewish media degeneracy that we're fighting.

You are right that no reasonable man would take on a woman with niglets. That's why it's important to sway her now, before she gets pregnant. If she doesn't get an abortion then at that point I agree she'd be a complete and total write-off.
>>
>>134269613

Tell her how you feel and then cut her loose.

The silent treatment is a super weapon.
>>
>>134275964
No, it's not. 14 year old girls don't want to talk to their family anyways.
>>
>>134275954
I don't see the point of reversing degeneracy if whites cease to exist through miscegenation.
>>
There's nothing to be done. They don't fear us anymore which means no respect. They know our society has been taking over by YHVH from top to bottom. Who controls the military? Who controls the nukes? Desert religion worshippers and sandnigger Jews.

The only thing to be done is start working out and forming RWDS. Become a pagan again. Say "fuck you" to society. Learn how to fight like a pro. That's the only thing these worms respect and we lost it ON PURPOSE thanks to Boomers.

Nothing to be done, logic does not apply in these situations, never does. Just start making a turn around in your life ASAP.
>>
>>134275964
>>134275699

Ive implied over the years that niggers arent like us (worded for a 12 year old) and that they are materialistic and responsible for virtually all crime along with spics. All she said was "racist much"
>>
File: 1423781961981[1].png (807KB, 634x580px) Image search: [Google]
1423781961981[1].png
807KB, 634x580px
>>134269613
>>
>>134269613
My brother is dating a girl thats half Nicaraguan. She passes easily as white though. I'm not sure how I feel about it.
>>
dude what the fuck is your problem?

It's not your personal crusade to defend the great white race. Do you really want this to be the thing that defines your relationship with your family, the shit that gets brought up at thanksgiving and christmas every year?

I don't care what your opinion on interracial relationships is, whether you're for it or against it.

You can't control other people's behavior, there's no point in trying. The only thing you can do is stand back and watch while they pour gasoline on a fire.

Live your own life. If she causes you stress, cut her out.

If Tyrone puts the puck past the net and gives her a little chocolate vanilla swirl and she ends up having to take care of it for the next 18 years while he runs off on his coonery, then guess what? She'll already be more punished and penalized than anything you could ever say or do to her.

Leave her in the dust, let her make her own decisions, work hard and create your own success, and when you show up at Thanksgiving 15 years from now and your family and they ask you, "Wow OP, your life is so together and successful, what did you do right?"

You'll smile, turn around, and say...

"Well first, let me give you the list of all the things I didn't do wrong..."
>>
>>134269613
don't worry, the punishment comes automatically, soon enough she'll be smoking crack, then asking you for money (say no), then she'll get murdered by some nogs while trying to resist a gang rape when her man brings the boys over and that will be the end of that story.
>>
>>134276559
faggot
>>
>>134276276
His face is just so fucked.

>Inner slope of cheeks
>Resting bitch face
>Condescending expression

He was doomed to be a virgin, this is why you never marry an Asian woman.
>>
File: 150226_02.png (16KB, 434x430px) Image search: [Google]
150226_02.png
16KB, 434x430px
>>134269613
Don't want to start a similar thread.
Should I be worried if my sister starts dating a Kazakh (Mongolian-Iranic rape baby, mostly Mongolian genes, white-tier average IQ)?
t. Russian Kraut
>>
>>134276559
Agreed with most of that post except that I dont want to live in brazil 2.0 so I do kind of take it as my personal duty to defend the white minority.
>>
>>134271995
We don't have nigger folks but Filipino families are really judging of their female relative's boyfriends. I remember my aunt saying that my cousin's boyfriend looks like a bulldog, "what did you see in him", "You're a good looking girl, you can choose much better" etc etc. I understand how you feel, bud, but she'll just do whatever she wants or break up with him if given enough pressure.
>>
ITT: So many tiny-dicked white virgins.
>>
>>134276233
You can't reason with women. They don't think logically. Your best bet is to ignore her, don't go to any family gatherings when the nig is present. Maybe mess with his shoes when he comes over.
>>
>>134269613
stick your dick in your sisters butt faggot
>>
Well if she is a coal burner you should inform her of the carbon tax as well.
>>
>>134276087

Yes it is. It works brilliantly. When someone suddenly cuts contact, it is devastating.

>>134276233

I used to argue with my family about these subjects and basically just kept on and on and on at them until they started to get it.
Now they are pretty right wing.

For your own psychological health, you have two options.

Kill her.
Cut her loose.

If you allow it to happen and try to smile along with it, it will fucking burn you up inside.
>>
>>134269613
Rape her, rape is the only redpill.
>>
>>134276939
shit genes
>>
Sadly not even most liberal white women I've known have been with blacks. If I ever found out I was dating a coalburner I'd cut it off ASAP.

She's your sister though, don't turn on her but don't entertain her shit, she's gonna learn the hard way on her own so losing family over it is 100% pointless.
>>
>>134277256
never change finland
>>
>>134276559

>You can't control other people's behavior,

HAAHAHAHAHAHAH oh, oh oh, but you can.

Psychological manipulation + facts, + violence.
>>
>>134276559
Coal burner detected. Hopefully the nigger you're fucking ends up beating you to death.
>>
why does this thread have so many replies

Stop being an edgy 16 year old bitch
>>
>>134277162

Yeah, they're not reasonable at all because they prefer a masculine dark-skinned alpha male over some pathetic pasty pale basement-dwelling dork like you.
>>
>>134277091
>I can't refute your points so I'll just call you a virgin
Chastity is a virtue in this degenerate world. Try harder, shill.
>>
>>134276150
It will be quite some time before whites cease to exist. The culture war is more important right now. It determines the pace and extent of white genocide.
>>
Try to talk some sense into her
>>
>>134274326
Too late. She's used goods and will forever be tainted.
>>
>>134277728
cast the first stone
>>
>>134277256
Pretty good post
>>
File: all-that-winning.jpg (170KB, 1496x901px) Image search: [Google]
all-that-winning.jpg
170KB, 1496x901px
>>134277393

stfu
>>
File: blacked_interracial_hot.jpg (66KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
blacked_interracial_hot.jpg
66KB, 1136x640px
>>134277941

>large aryan penis

well there's an oxymoron if i ever heard one

it's not like aryan women love BBC because they're tired of little tiny white peepee anyway
>>
I'm sure your sister would be heartbroken over your passive aggressive bitchmade actions.
>>
Thanks for the advice mates. Im deleting this thread cuz I dont wanna act like a redditor shiiting up this board.
>>
Slowly redpill her. Dont go full (((racist))) on her. Convince her gradually.
>>
>>134269613
Oh look it's this thread, again. Fucking kys.
>>
>>134275074
>hey anon I missed you
> so did I sis
>wanna...
>fuck off and be quiet I don't want to listen to any of your bullshit
3 days later
>goodbye sis
>good bye anon I love you
> so do I
>>
>>134276972
Yes, ignore/disown her until she smartens up.
>>
>>134272101
This would never work in any family, don't follow this advice, its retarded. Woman don't stop doing things they like because of their fucking brother's opinion.
>>
>>134278180
>Falling for the BBC meme
>>
File: 133456533.jpg (89KB, 640x716px) Image search: [Google]
133456533.jpg
89KB, 640x716px
>>134275459
this
>>
>>134278444
I've found they listen more to their siblings than their parents. It's traditionally the brother's job to ward off any bad suitors.
>>
>>134278180
>no peace sign selfie
7/10
>>
>>134278652
They also listen more to their girl-friends than their siblings.
>>
File: penis_size_race_average.jpg (103KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
penis_size_race_average.jpg
103KB, 600x340px
>>134278508

>Falling for science

silly me
>>
All I want is for my sister to suck a black dick and she's not even close to interested, your sister does and you're blind with rage about it?

Fuck you OP. Set up a camera in her room and get some video of his gigantic black cock ramming her adorable pink pussy.
>>
>>134269613
That's not the end of the world, could be worse.

Imagine being me and having a mulatto younger half brother, and knowing your mother is burning coal all night while you are in the next room.

That my friend is fucked up.
>>
File: 1499273602092.jpg (62KB, 539x717px) Image search: [Google]
1499273602092.jpg
62KB, 539x717px
>>134270456
this
ya dun goofed OP
>>
File: cnn-turd.jpg (275KB, 694x562px) Image search: [Google]
cnn-turd.jpg
275KB, 694x562px
>>134278180

Stop crying.
>>
>>134269613
If she looks like the beauty in the pic, you need to make sure she hasn't slept with it. If she has, than she's gone to waste and is useless. If she hasn't, than find a way to kill that nigger and then redpill her.
>>
>>134269613
change her pills with tic tac and let her pay the tool
>>
>>134270456
hit her with this
>>
>>134278180
your trying to hard nig nog
test show there actually is no correlation between race and dick size
black men sorta got screwd cause they are the race that's "expected" to have a big dick
so if they dont, massive shame
>>
>>134279157
Is this the prime time for stroya shitposting?
>>
>>134279703

as posted above, study from British Medical Journal clearly shows black men do have bigger dicks than whites

go find your tweezers and jerk off your tiny white micropenis out of frustration
>>
>>134269613
>y Sister just walked in the door and told me she just got back from a date with a nigger.

"Hey Bro! I just got back from a date with a nigger! Woohoo!"
>>
File: 1469962149551.png (136KB, 750x356px) Image search: [Google]
1469962149551.png
136KB, 750x356px
>>134278180
>>
Dog her cheeks nigger
>>
You'll do an honor killing if you truly love her.
>>
>>134269613

is she a hot redhead like pic? if so, punch her in the cunt so hard it gets disfigured.
>>
File: blacked_interracial_cheerleader.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
blacked_interracial_cheerleader.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
>>134280408

i bet her tight pink pussy has already been disfigured from that huge black cock
>>
>>134272122

He means nudes dipshit.
>>
>>134280101
Hard to believe but thats pretty much how it went down
>>
>>134274959
>>134274438
I don't have either, because mine is an insufferable cunt too.
>>
>>134280225

the original pic with just the first two panels is hilarious. i was at work one day and they released a quarterly review. it had pics of various functions. one department had a table of toys they collected for poor kids for christmas. the department head there to show it off; she had her big head in front of the camera covering most of the toys so you couldn't see them, and her head was exactly in the spot as pic.

i died laughing when i saw it. the co-workers thought I lost my mind laughing at that photo.
>>
>>134269613

Show her all your info on niggers. If she continues her beastiality, she is worthless and you should completely abandon her.
>>
>>134269613
you have no sister
>>
>>134278824
yeah, gonna need a legitimate source on that one
>>
if you really want to save her, you'll have to fuck her so that your peen scrapes all the nog dna out of her vagina.
>>
>>134269613
get a rope.
>>
File: 1499742318497.jpg (341KB, 480x2020px) Image search: [Google]
1499742318497.jpg
341KB, 480x2020px
>>134280496
the only thing that will be disfigured will be her pride and her face from paying the toll
>>
File: blacked_interracial_pregnant.jpg (21KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
blacked_interracial_pregnant.jpg
21KB, 480x480px
>>134281073

little white dick is not gonna be able to reach the vaginal depths that the BBC came to
>>
>>134281198

who's the girl on top? nice white titties on her.

so hot thinking about her moaning to the BBC
>>
>>134281356
You don't need to specify white, the only nice tits are white.
>>
>>134281616

funny how the best natural tits in porn are Anya Ivy's (half black) and August Ames' (quarter black)
>>
>>134278180
>>134278824
>>134279842
>>134281236
>>134280496
I want to see a follow up of these. I imagine they finally got with Chad and never went back once they knew what being with a real man feels like you petty nigger :^)
>>
>>134281934
you mean single mothers
>>
>>134281236
alright mr. science seeing as there are white people who exist right now I don't think this issue is very daunting
>>
File: myrathon runner.jpg (96KB, 680x485px) Image search: [Google]
myrathon runner.jpg
96KB, 680x485px
>>134281356
lol at least you are trying, I get a good laugh from these responses
>>
>>134269613
I'm so glad there are no niggers in Australia or the ones that are here are all fucked up on petrol
>>
>>134282072
>single mothers
They will be disgusted at the sight of little brown bastards once they know the joys of h'wite cock. It has that effect on everybody, even black women!
>>
>>134269613
It's over OP.
>>
>>134269613
2 options. Start cutting ties with he permanently or find her a good white guy. The fact that she went on a date with a black is pretty bad already though...
>>
i hope your sister gets impregnated and pops out a black babe from her redhaired pussy
>>
>>134278824

White with 8.25" here
feelsgoodman

The ladies do care about size, btw. Although more often than not, I bottom out when banging them from behind. The ones that can take it all absolutely love it.
>>
>>134275459
natty jaw gains
>>
File: female_anatomy_vagina_fornix.jpg (56KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
female_anatomy_vagina_fornix.jpg
56KB, 638x479px
>>134283986

much respect. you're bigger than me and I'm black. I got a 7.25 incher with 6.25 inches of girth

i found ladies who love getting bottomed out in the posterior fornix. you gotta aim.
>>
>>134284895
7x6 here and I have gotten a comment on my size almost every time, however only a few have stopped me and taken a break due to my size. The girth is definitely important, and at 6+ inches a lot of girls have a hard time
>>
>>134284895
aiming may work for you (and it depends on the girl) but at one point there is just too much dick to fit in there no matter where you aim it
>>
>>134269613
Show her some statistic on homicides in black man/white woman relationships
>>
File: 1500454398977.jpg (99KB, 699x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500454398977.jpg
99KB, 699x1024px
>>134269613
B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

How's it feel little white cuck that your sister was fucked stupid on her date night by BBC while you sat home and watched anime

Bahahahahaha
>>
>>134273411
Who would want her now? She's a nigger loved. Especially someone who lifts
>>
>>134274438
If it's an Instagram thumbnail just delete the 150x150s bit in the url and it'll show the original image
>>
File: 00024799.0.jpg (27KB, 300x426px) Image search: [Google]
00024799.0.jpg
27KB, 300x426px
>>134269613
>she just got back from a date with a nigger
Come on, stop flattering yourself Jamal
Your trick ain't working here
>>
>>134269613
Disown her.
Thread posts: 211
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.