[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any breakdowns of transgenderism by race? It seems

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: o-CASSILS-facebook.jpg (121KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-CASSILS-facebook.jpg
121KB, 2000x1000px
Are there any breakdowns of transgenderism by race? It seems pretty over represented in whites.
>>
>>134254321
If there's anywhere both gayness and transgender are overrepresented its blacks
>>
File: s2dC2w9-.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
s2dC2w9-.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
JUST COINCIDENCE GOY
>>
File: Traps gay or no.jpg (17KB, 424x283px) Image search: [Google]
Traps gay or no.jpg
17KB, 424x283px
>>134254321
>Those Traps though.

I keep seeing a meme floating around saying that traps are gay. What's the reasoning behind this? Do Trap muscles somehow naturally trigger estrogen production? I'm worried everytime I work out this area, I don't want to lose my gains from estrogen or something. Sorry if this is a stupid question, just been bothering me for a while
>>
>>134254321
Because every other race would murder them.
>>
In blacks? Huh. Why no media on them then? Oh yeah, whitewashing 9.9 lol
>>
>>134254768
You're looking for >>>/fit/
A very straight board nothing to worry about.
>>
>>134254321
My hypothesis is that income is a bigger factor. Upper middle class twats seeking attention, which would be disproportionately white. I have a feeling that the upper middle class of most races are susceptible to this degeneracy
>>
>>134254321
I recall hearing traps are largely African-American. It's just that people here want to point out the white ones because then they can get off to the belief that white men are becoming emasculated
>>
>>134256005
The income of the parents I mean, not necessarily the degenerates themselves.
>>
>>134254321
It's way over represented in blacks and spics... Whites are the least tranny race
>>
File: 1500480508034.jpg (193KB, 600x739px) Image search: [Google]
1500480508034.jpg
193KB, 600x739px
>>134256102
Real shit. Saint Louis is literally fucking oveflowing with black trannies. Go figure
>>
File: Trap music gay or no.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Trap music gay or no.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>134255651
Hey, pretty sure this is the board to be looking for. There's a meme that's been floating around lately, saying Trap is gay, or something like that. But it seems to be a pretty prevalent saying across quite a few boards. I'm pretty sure it's in reference to trap music as a general hate of edm, but I don't get the reference. Is there something about trap that is inherently gay? The only reason I ask is because I'm about to go to a Trap-convention and I keep hearing it's gay, but I just don't understand the connection between the music and sexuality. Sorry, if this doesn't make sense, but I'm just worried about going to this music convention and being in over my head
>>
>>134254321
Probably has I do with white societies being the most tolerant in the world by a long shot. A shit skin in a shit skin country coming out as transgender would literally be killed, so they probably keep that shit to themselves
>>
Whites are the least likely to be trans actually, they're just the most focused on in the media because the media actually wants to associate transgender topics with white people so that people hate white people more
>>
Has everybody just completely forgotten about the Thai?
>>
>>134254321
The population of the West is pretty over represented in whites, retard
>>
>>134254321
its in the water and I am indeed being serious they are deliberately poisoning us to make us more passive and willing to accept our genocide.
>>
File: finger traps gay or no.jpg (14KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
finger traps gay or no.jpg
14KB, 350x263px
>>134255651
Hey, not sure if this is the board to ask, but seeing as this is a toy, this seemed fitting. There's a meme that's been floating around lately saying "traps are gay" and I'm 90% sure that it's in reference to Chinese finger traps, which is a beloved toy from my childhood, and my current form of income. I've recently invested a substantial amount of money into creating a line of artisan Chinese finger traps called "Prime Traps". When I go around telling people, they kind of snicker sometimes, and I've even been called gay for my idea. Is there some sort of S#xual act that involves chinese finger traps that I'm unaware of? or is there a better name I should be choosing or what? I'm just worried that I'm going to lose out on a great investment opportunity for some unknown reason.
>>
>>134256602
Trap is gay
Traps are gay. Especially those poopy-spike traps from Vietnam that they springload.

Sexy boys that look like girls are a-ok. You're good.
>>
>>134257044
Who is they? And what is in the water?
>>
Yes, you're right, minorities are underrepresented in the transgender community! This needs to end NOW! The transgender community must be more inclusive and welcoming to MTFs and FTMs of ALL colors and creeds!
>>
>>134254321
>go to Craigslist or backpage
>almost entirely Mexican/black crossdressers or trannies
>>
>>134254321
Nigga what the fuck are you saying, imagine how people from Thailand and Brazil feel.
>>
>>134254321
Mostly coloreds.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.