[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yes DOCTOR WHO!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

SJW and feminists ruined 54 years olded tradition.

BBC = Big Black COCK
>>
>>134008884
who cares about some shitty show
>>
>>134008884
back to >>>/tv/
>>
They had Sarah Jane (female with futuristic technology), torchwood (female main character) and River Song (who would have been an acceptable doctor).

Now they're going to have to answer the non canonicalization that female time lords only have 3 lives and always look similarish. Romana because Romana 1 then Romana 2 and Romana 3 then dead.
>>
>>134008884
lol, watch as their viewership tanks.
>>
File: whaaaat.jpg (34KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
whaaaat.jpg
34KB, 657x527px
>British children being raped by nigger and muslims
>British children being bombed by muslims
>muslims literally taking over London and their country
WTF DR.WHO IS A FEMALE.
We sure got our attentions on the right thing here.
>>
protip, only women have given a shit about Dr. Who since it rebooted
>>
I honestly thought they would pick someone like Eddy Redmayne to be the doctor, but no. They just have to show off how progressive they are. The 14th doctor is probably gonna be some fat muslim transgender lesbian
>>
>>134009206
>River Song (who would have been an acceptable doctor).
River was a Mary Sue and would have made a boring Doctor.
Typical episode:
>The Doctor and companion arrive at setting of the week.
>Discover the place is being attacked by monster of the week.
>The Doctor uses his wits and kindness to solve the MotW's problem and save the day.
>Episode over in 42 minutes
With River as the Doctor:
>The Doctor and companion arrive at setting of the week
>Discover the place is being attacked by monster of the week.
>River instantly knows what's going on and effortlessly destroy's the monster.
>Episode over in 10 minutes.
>>
File: 1500249623325.jpg (50KB, 468x286px) Image search: [Google]
1500249623325.jpg
50KB, 468x286px
>>134008884
literally nobody cares about shitty UK broadcasts except refoogees and retarted retards
>>
>>134008884
Screencap this. This chick will be the last Doctor, series cancelled for record low ratings after one season.
>>
Honestly, I'm just grateful she's not in a hijab
>>
>>134008884
Shows died after Matt Smith left.
>>
>>134008884
lol u mad
>>
>>134009866
Yes, typical "mature" woman introverted personality, but she had a story behind existing and makes more sense as a female doctor. The male doctor (actually named Theta "Thete" Sigma) could disappear, probably to a galifreyan prison and then reappear later even as a villain.

But instead they're just going to make the doctor regenerate into a woman.

..guys if you're reading this you could even regenerate river song into another woman. You could even say she gets the fourth life because she hung out with the doctor. You don't need to destroy the storyline or the female time lords have relatively short life spans thing, it's weird but it's still less weird than a literally transgendered race.

>>134010314
I love doctor who, I will not watch a female doctor that isn't river song because they've hurt the continuity. This is some game gate style shit
>I'm going to diversify the industry for ratings because the other media told me people still like that
>the other media lied to me and now I'm pandering to people who literally want to collapse the west!
>>
>>134008884

How dare you assume its gender.
>>
File: 1352681237126.gif (810KB, 225x183px) Image search: [Google]
1352681237126.gif
810KB, 225x183px
>>134009226
could it get much lower?
the show was always shit but had a low budget charm, now its just dog shit with flashing lights on
>>
>>134008884
steven moffat ruined the tradition of it being a good show in 2015 op, this is nothing
>>
>>134008884
She looks good, who cares
>>
>>134008884
>muh british power rangers gender
>>
>>134008884
>SJW and feminists ruined 54 years olded tradition.
Have you watched/listened to any BBC content in the last 10 years.
>>
File: IMG_2111.jpg (102KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2111.jpg
102KB, 800x532px
>>134008884
>doctor jew
>still not watching a show britainistan has ruined since rebooting it
>nothing of value comes from the British caliphate
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.