[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pol where would one go to reqest image enhancment?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3059.png (327KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3059.png
327KB, 640x360px
I had 2 dirt bikes stolen from my garage, I have the ass hats on film, but I cant make out the plate on the truck any info would be great. thanks
>>
1. This isn't the place for that.
2. Maybe the police?
3. I don't think images work like CSI. We have a better image of the plate of that hipster that killed that dog today, and even that involved a lot of guesswork and plugging random close letters into the NJ license plate database until the make and model matched.
4. You'd get more people helping you if it was niggers that stole your bike. But nigs don't drive pick-ups so I'm assuming it wasn't.
>>
File: imagepng_2.png (338KB, 1020x740px) Image search: [Google]
imagepng_2.png
338KB, 1020x740px
>>133924669
your absolutely correct sadly they were hilly billys probably trying to buy crack from nigs
>>
>>133924669
time to get some 1080 cams ugh! those are Indiana plates btw.
>>
>>133924481
>>>/gd/
>>
>>133924481
Give the video to the police. You're vastly more likely to have them identified by the photos of the perps than by a fuzzy plate.

If they're regulars the cops might even already know them. Police aren't going to rely on third-party tips even if you found someone who knew who they were regardless.

Just report that shit and get the check from your insurance company.
>>
>>133925061
thanks man. ill give that a spin sorry for dumping this here lol
>>
>>133924481

Why don't you have a picture of this driving up. When the plates are closest to the camera not when they parked. Or is this such shitty 00' camera system that it takes it in frames.
>>
>>133925333
yep its a night owl system from walmart lol guess you get what you pay for. it has 2 blurry frames then one clear one.
>>
File: 20170716_024757.jpg (4MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
20170716_024757.jpg
4MB, 2988x5312px
>>133925333
apparently my whole neighborhood purchased shitty systems.
>>
>>133924481
Google, you fucking idiot.
Definitely not a southern Californian dog walking forum.
Sagegoesinallfields.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.