[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 269
Thread images: 28

File: 1499471991372.jpg (111KB, 1024x700px) Image search: [Google]
1499471991372.jpg
111KB, 1024x700px
I was a homeless, alcoholic, drug addict for around 3 years before i realized it was weak and pathetic and I wanted to get my life back on track. I had my fun, its time to grow up.

In the last 4 months I have managed to get an extremely shit, low paying job, a room in a flat and cut my substance abuse back to basically zero.

I'm not asking for sympathy or handouts from anyone at all because fuck you i got myself into this mess.

My question is how the fuck do I go about getting myself above this dead end minimum wage spirit crushing shit? How do you guys do it every single day without going mad?
>>
>>133774901
eat oats, milk, eggs and apples only.
>>
>>133775119
I wasn't really meaning my diet
>>
drugs
>>
>>133774901
>My question is how the fuck do I go about getting myself above this dead end minimum wage spirit crushing shit?
There's basically no way out. Once you deviate from the path of "High School -> College -> Grad School -> White Collar Office Job", you're unlikely to ever have a lucrative career.

You're only real hope at bettering your life at this point would be going to trade school and becoming an independent tradesman.
>>
every day i sniff h and smoke weed. the trick is to keep your tolerance low and not spend every cent you have on dope.
>>
>>133774901

It takes time. Work hard, "prove yourself" and opportunities will eventually present themselves. But it won't happen in months. This is a long haul thing.
>>
>>133774901
Did you suck dick for money? Were you ever raped by a gang of hobos?
>>
>>133774901
get a manual labor job
get /fit/, sunlight, good feels
>>
>>133774901
just be homeless and sober, you can game the system because everyone's expecting you to be on drugs
>>
>>133775668
To who?
So i have to prove myself to my assistant manager thats probably younger than me that works at some shit chain store?

what i am doing right now i wouldnt like to consider as a career. it was something to be able to pay for my shit box over priced room
>>
>>133774901
What country/city are you in?
>>
>>133775119
>milk
fuck no.
>>
probably with sports

just have some activity. Either sports or gaming. and do it a lot whatever you choose

should get you over the times
>>
you can either get a low paying construction job with an upgrade path or learn some computer shit, that's probably the only 2 paths out of shit wages short term.

'basically zero' is a good start but your fight isn't over yet.
>>
>>133774901
Good job on turning your situation around. I'm not trying to fag up to you by saying that either. Bad news is your job sucks. Unfortunately you can quit it because you'll be fucked. Do you have any marketable skills or hobbies that could generate extra income? If not then keep looking for a better job. (((They))) say it's easier to find a job when you already have one.
>>
>>133775821
sadly no, neither.

>>133775890
to be honest at this point i would rather be gainfully employed, warm and housed and high.. but i still think i need to knock that on the head
>>
>>133775650

Pretty easy keeping your tolerance low with daily use I bet

??
>>
Good news friend!
You can avoid poverty by:

1. Graduating from high school.

2. Waiting to get married until after 21 and do not have children till after being married.

3. Having a full-time job.

If you do all those three things, your chance of falling into poverty is just 2 percent. Meanwhile, you’ll have a 74 percent chance of being in the middle class.

Applies to everyone
These rules apply to all races and ethnic groups. Breaking these rules is becoming more commonplace, unfortunately, for all racial groups.

By contrast, young adults who violated all three norms — dropped out, got married before 21 and had children out of wedlock and didn’t have a full-time job — had a 76 percent chance of winding up in poverty and a 7 percent chance of winding up in the middle class.
>>
>>133774901

Credit where credit is due. You were a filthy degenerate. but you should actually feel proud of yourself for dragging yourself out of the hole you were in.

now you in for the long haul nigger. Educate yourself. The internet you can get fuckign anything on there, courses books, podcasts.. pirate copies fo everything. Stop fiucking about on pol. educate yourself. You don't need a school or university to do that. Once you read around a subject you'll figure out how to move up to the next level..

Save your money pal. start making some more with a side hustle. Read. Watch and listen and you'll figure it out.
>>
>>133776157
not really any skills dude, i passed high school tho but then kinda just drifted off..

>>133776125
computers would interest me, do you mean start with a course or something?
>>
>>133774901
Depends on the industry you work, there's practically no advancement in customer service industries but some labor is not so bad depending on your state solely (Mexicans)
The first thing you want to do is not quit your soul crushing job until you find another, quitting is all around bad and ruins a reference when you otherwise have none since youve been doping for 3 years.

If your record is clean you can apply for fasfa and attend online college which I would suggest and if you can start saving up and invest in trust bonds even ones that aren't long term give returns and its the most safe form of interest you can receive. Live cheap and get a associates in a decent field then look into switching and keep working your way up.
It flies by when you do online courses and its easy as shit.
>>
>>133775650
Bang that shit pussy
>>
>>133774901
>basically zero
In other words, you're still using.

So in light of this fact, why is your failure to succeed in the world confusing to you?

STOP FUCKING USING! You're not a fucking lab rat. You can choose to override your impulses.
>>
>>133774901
Community college, every bit helps. If you can take even one class a semester the time will pass and you will end up with an associates and a ladder to a bachelor's. Keeps you out of debt and will get you into a university.
>>
>>133776427
only thing i know how to hustle is drugs.
but yea the rest of it is pretty much what im wanting to learn. just kinda need to get pointed in the right direction
>>
>>133775119
>milk

literally turning men into faggots. Too much estrogen
>>
>>133776430

There's a lot of free resources out there that will teach you networking or a programming language - those are the 2 biggest sectors with the highest demand

Check out Code Academy if you want to learn to code with no experience, it's a pretty gentle learning curve!
>>
>>133774901
I would try to do an evening course to learn a trade, bricklaying, plastering, painting and decorating, plumbing, electrician.
>>
>>133776430
Fucking... there you go. I had a similar thing myself. It really sucked. Put myself thru college while living in a 91 Nissan Sentra but quit school when I realized it was a useless libtard degree.

Just gotta walk hard. Don't fucking give up. Don't let this world fuck you in the ass without any pillow talk afterwards. You can power bottom your way out of it.

Keep your sense of humor. Swallow your pride and take help if offered. If you can afford to, tape $10 to your ceiling so it's the first thing you see in the morning and the last thing you see at night.

It's fucking tough but if you keep going and you get what you where you want to be; then you can look around and think to yourself "I built this empire all by myself from the asses of my past."
>>
>>133775668

This. I've come from a similar place and it's taking years to get sorted. If you were a homeless junky a few months ago you'll be a fucking train wreck for a while yet in all kinds of ways. Just keep yourself together and be as reliable/responsible as you can and don't give yourself excuses why you're a born failure when you fuck up, take it on the chin and keep moving.
>>
>>133774901
Keep working anon, save every cent you can, think like a kike and learn everything you can about investing. Give a couple years of wagecucking and youll see daylight
>>
>>133777081
is it cheap/free?
because funding for me is a bit thin at the moment, to be exact i have $0.07

but it has been going towards healthy shit, like a fucking bed and pillows and noodles and as toothbrush..

i am literally starting with the clothes i had on my back. and they weren't pretty
>>
>>133774901
build yourself physically and try to do some courses in the stuff you're interested in. Alternatively try to search for a job which offers such a courses and let's you progress. You're gonna make it. Just don't you dare to even touch the stuff you were addicted to. But I don't have to explain why to you, I guess.
>>
>>133776698
Also this. Stop fucking using. That's the reason for all this shit. If we're talking about weed, that's fine. Keep smoking that because it'll calm the nerves.
>>
>>133774901
>without going mad?
I am already pretty mad, in 15 years I'll be insane. I don't think that I can even prevent that, it's going to happen.
>>
>>133774901
>How do you guys do it every single day without going mad?

Education. Learn languages, read books, study something.

You've been living in an artificial universe created by drugs. Everything will seem mundane and less exciting now. You will have to be careful not to be tempted back.
>>
Join the military
>>
>>133777081
>>133777464
if you're bright or at least average but passionate about the topic, you can find everything on it on the internet. If you're not, I wouldn't recommend becoming a programmer. That sounds harsh, but for some it's just a waste of time and money.
>>
>>133777372
>without any pillow talk afterwards
kek

its more i just no fucking clue what industry path i should go down, or how to go about it.. i mean i know i made the first step, its just figuring out all the rest of this miserable shit now before i can watch it all unfold into something to be proud of
>>
>>133774901
>My question is how the fuck do I go about getting myself above this dead end minimum wage spirit crushing shit?

Go into mini split installation. Advertise on craigslist.
>>
>>133777464
You say you dont need help with your diet but you eat noodles
2 minute noodles are expensive compared to cooking your own meals. Go to /fit/ and read the guides on eating cheap and healthy
>>
>>133774901
Do you have a criminal record?

There's all kinds of trade jobs available for people that involve a ~6 month - 1 year training period to become an appliance repairman or something like a refrigeration systems technician and the only strict requirement is typically, 'don't be a felon.'
>>
>>133777698
more so the odd few beers to calm the nerves and stop the shakes. but honestly thats at most a couple times a week now. but 1/8 of what i was drinking daily before.. you cant hold that against me
>>
>>133777789
That's exactly the sort of thing this anon doesn't need. All the drugs in the world are in the military. Heroin wasn't the main cash crop in Afghanistan until the US invaded it.
>>
>>133774901
Learn how to be a plumber. Work as a helper for one year, pick the guys brain, and then go out on your own. You don't need a license if you don't ever write anything on paper. Cash job. Get a small truck and you're golden.
>>
>>133777855
I feel I'm vaguely articulate and intelligent enough to do something decent, hence the change while i still have a chance..
before theres too many more holes burned in my brain

>>133778096
misdemeanor or 2 but nothing serious
>>
File: 1498947488489.gif (2MB, 265x257px) Image search: [Google]
1498947488489.gif
2MB, 265x257px
The man asks on how to figure /find the best profession where he could excel and be successful /pol ,dont give these vague bullshit general answers that are useless
>>
>>133778360
This OP. You can make legit money and keep yourself busy making an honest living. You also don't deal with feces nearly as often as it's memed.
>>
>>133777464
Hey buddy, I highly recommend Khan Academy for learning anything you might wish to. It probably won't get you a great job, but learning is never a negative thing.

Whatever it takes you just need to invest in yourself brother. Everyone here believes in you senpai.
>>
>>133775567
>>
>>133774901
Get your substance abuse to zero, then join a branch of the military. If there's no record of your usage, they don't need to know.
>>
>>133777464
codeAcademy is free and will give you a very basic understanding of scripting and some general info on how computers work. You will need to supplement it with knowledge on how computers work, how a software lifecycle works and best practices for development. Most courses can be free, but you will need to be intelligent and hard working. It will also take several years toi even get up to speed before becoming hireable; so prepare for the long haul. Shit aint easy
>>
>>133774901
You work your way up to a slightly higher paying job that is just as soul crushing if not more so and kill yourself at 35 like the rest of us.
>>
>>133777372
this anon speaks the truth
>>
>>133774901
work hard and get promoted
>>
>>133778414
We cant tailor our advice to someone we dont know

Watch men on youtube do cool shit, its generally inspiring. And i dont mean watch those "people are awesome" videos, i mean watch AvE or this old tony
>>
>>133778391
To add to my other post, just because I asusme you'll ask: Yes, Khan Academy is completely free. Just khanacademy.org and sign up buddy, or get the app if your only access to the internet is a phone or tablet.
>>
>>133775515
KEK
>>
>>133778686
see
>>133778128
>>
>>133778128
A few beers a week is fine mate. Try and get some temp work in admin via a recruitment agency. It's piss easy and will look far better on your cv/resume than retail.
>>
>>133774901
1. Go to a temp service
2. Check manufacturing box
3. Work an assembly line job

It's shit work but it pays much better than what you're doing. I hope you don't mind working with felons, though, because factories get a tax write-off for hiring them.
>>
>>133774901
Homesteading in the wilderness. Takes time and effort sure but if you are dedicated it can be rewarding being on your own.
>>
>>133774901
Depends on how old you are, OP.
>>
>>133774901
Go to trucking school

You can get it in a few weeks and companies will pay for your training

You gotta pass a piss test though for sure
>>
>>133778391
If your looking for adventure and still have connects then start slinging big, or get some military experience and then join some private paramilitary group in africa or fight with the south africans. Or go work in an oil field or something. Maybe learn spanish and work with some narcos and make millions.

Or work a 9-5 for the rest of your life while relapsing every 3-4 years. Men need risk and adventure, only faggots work in dead end jobs.
>>
>>133775827
>tree trimmer
starts out at 14 dollars an hour.

factory workers can bring home 500-1000 a week.
Where the fuck are you at OP?

Neither of these jobs require any skill to start.
>>
>>133778128
Actually as a fellow addict and alcoholic I can absolutely hold that against you.

You are still drinking and using. You wont actually get your brain in a place to REALLY start making progress until you stop completely and find something else to be passionate about besides drugs. Period.

t. 3 1/2 years sobriety.
>>
dunno man. i have a math degree and cant find a job other than washing dishes. ive started to drink nearly daily because im pissed off and yes it is crushing my soul.
>>
Jesus,l i thought i was going to have to sift though a torrent of abuse on here, but you guys are being awesome.
these are exactly the type of things i was looking for.

Goddamn it niggers, im not going to let you down
>>
File: 1499812632873.gif (2MB, 320x228px) Image search: [Google]
1499812632873.gif
2MB, 320x228px
>>133779473
I don't disagree with your last sentence but you are a clueless idiot
>>
>>133779506
goddamn fucking hardware supply store
>>
>>133779601
>>133779328

Op check my reply it could be your best option

I can answer any questions about it, it will get you out of poverty quick if you work your ass off
>>
>>133779506
How does tree trimmer not require experience? No company is going to hire some shmuck to strap on a harness and risk life and limb with no experience (unless mexican)
>>
>>133778982
Student loan.
Trade school.
Don't do computers, it's a meme that takes a lot of work and commitment before you get a little reward.
Be a welder or some shit man. Hard work is rewarding for the soul, and it's not actually hard. If you insist on playing with technology be an electrician.
If you're going into trade school it won't be hard to get loans cause they need tradesmen, and you have a shitty job to supplement the course. Living with parents or some shit while you do it would help but eh.
Otherwise go for easy certifications to get low entry jobs like security, or IT bitch work with a Comptia A+. Not a final solution (heh) but a good stepping stone
>>
I think we're the same person.
Get a part time trade school degree.
>>
>>133775567
I did High School -> College -> Fucking around for 10 years -> Teaching myself Programming -> Web Development job
>>
>>133775567
Programmer.
>>
>>133774901
I smoked pot
>>
>>133779870
How'd you end up finally getting the web dev job?
I went to school for web development and have continued learning on my own afterwards, but I'm having a really hard time finding jobs in Europe that I qualify for. They all expect fullstack junior developers, which imo is insane and wishful thinking. Do I just apply anyway? Or is the market here just worse than in the US?
>>
>>133774901
You should try and get a construction job or save up enough to go into plumbing school or a trade school

You could even try working on one of those oil rig jobs or something that most normal people won't take. You work for 6 month clips out on the sea with no drugs around. Could be good for you
>>
>>133779771
what licenses do you need?
>>
>>133778128
It's cool I'm not holding it against you. You've reduced it and that is commendable. It's a step.
>>
Also, OP, I want to add that all addicts are liars, which means you are enbellishing your story in some way. I'd put my money on it being worse than you're telling us. You need to get honest, buddy. Not with us, with yourself and "god". God means somethin get different to everyone, so I hope you figure I think out.
>>
>>133778839
This i had a well into 6 figure job in IT but it was soul crushing so i quit. There's no way to win everything sucks especially corporate life. Stick to being a junkie.
>>
>>133780309
Embellishing* oops
>>
>>133775567
This.
>>
Dude, good on you. My advice, join the military (navy, air force, coast guard only) do your 4 to 5 years, and then you can get out, or make it a career. You can go to school for free while in or after. And you'll make more then you do now. Ignore the dieing for Jews posts that will follow mine. Just leave out all your drug use when you join.
>>
>>133779828
Well you start out as the helper or brush clearer. Then when you get used to doing more and more stuff they pay you more. Some days someone might call in sick and they have you cut some trees on the ground. Its not fucking rocket science. Then in a few years you make 22$ an hour.
>>
>>133774901
>>>/adv/
>>
>>133780152
You need a cdl class A, certain companies will pay your bus ticket to get there, house and feed you, and you can make 500 a week starting out

Look up the swift cdl company training

I've been a fuck up and now I make 800 a week
>>
>>133780342
dude at least you would have been able to set yourself up to live comfortably. at the moment i am several rungs below the poverty line
>>
>>133780409
Also.. FIGURE IT OUT*

I really fucked that post up senpai
>>
>>133779708
You are lucky because the economy is so great. Go on indeed or some other site and look for work. There are a ton of entry positions with jobs that are yours to lose.
>>
>>133780152
CDL class a driver's license. Might want to get hazardous license as well, more money.
>>
>>133774901
Wtf
>>>/Adv/ newfag
>>
>>133780555
my dude, you may be on to something.
also because i am just so used to being on the move now im worried i will fuck it all up if i stay in the same place

goddamn it captha had sunnyvale on the sign
>>
>>133780555
The class A will be earned while your training so all you gotta do is apply and head to the training school to get the cdl, you have to sign a 1 year contract to stay with them, but you'll be digging yourself out of poverty, just gotta do your own research on the subject start with googling "company sponsored cdl training"
>>
>>133776783
The other anons have some good advice (free internet courses, etc), but if you know how to hustle drugs, then maybe a bright career in sales is on the horizon. Drugs, cars, pharmaceuticals, shares, real estate, all just commodities to be bought and sold at the end of the day (not a jew). Not my thing, I don't have the gift to be able to talk to people easily and get them to part with their cash, but maybe you do.

Best of luck, anon.
>>
>>133780818
I hope it helps man also check out trucking truth .com it's a truckers forum so you can learn more about the trucker life
>>
>>133780123
I got the job through a friend of an acquaintance. However, I don't think that's a cheat code or anything. I still had put in several years of teaching myself how to code first, and had gotten to the point where if anyone had asked, I could have looked them in the eye and honestly said "I know what I'm doing and I think I can contribute to your company". I also mentioned that I was interested in such a job in many conversations that I had both with friends and with random people. I was also willing to take a $40k/year initial salary, which of course is really low for the field. Really I would have taken pretty much any salary, given that I knew it would get my foot in the door of the industry.
If you have the skills, I think you should just make sure to mention in literally every conversation you have that you're looking for software work. Eventually somebody will know somebody who's looking for somebody... And at the same time, just spam hundreds of job applications around. I never did that in software, but I did that before when applying for jobs in other fields - and, once you've done it for a while, adjusting your cover letter to fit the particular company you're applying to, then hitting "send" on the email becomes a mindless process and you can just send out several dozen applications a day without too much bother.
>>
Start by using your fucking brain anon and get this shit off /pol/
>>
>>133779601
We all good boys, getting our lives on track.

Seriously though if you're not a little bitch about it /pol/ is actually a great resource for sorting yourself out.
>>
File: 1499914967636.jpg (39KB, 720x539px) Image search: [Google]
1499914967636.jpg
39KB, 720x539px
>>133781160
Fucking cuck
>>
No solutions from me, but good for you for getting out of that shite.
>>
>>133774901
I suggest getting a job in sales. Doesn't require a degree necessarily, just hard work
>>
>>133774901
Enroll in online classes. You can do one or two at a time and have a degree in 6-10 years. Start with community college and if you're not a complete fuck up you'll get into an accredited cuckniversity

Or, pirate adobe and/or autodesk/similar software and a few textbooks and teach yourself, then put together a decent portfolio and apply for a job in whatever field you want.
Or learn a programming language.
Or buy a beat to shit car and learn to be a mechanic.
Or go to a trade school at night.
Or buy a shitload of wood and teach yourself to be a carpenter.
Or literally anything dude if you can't even figure out how to get a better-than-minimum-wage job you probably couldn't hold one
>>
>>133774901

Just like anything, you have to work your way up. Stay at your job and scout out better paying work in the meantime. If you can prove on a resume that you show up at work on time, do your job and gain experience then you have a much better chance getting a better job.

I know it's super rough for you right now but it will get better if you stick with it and stay clean.
>>
is there any old threads with oil rig job info? I heard you can make 200k in those roles whats the best skill to learn for that, electrician?
>>
>>133774901
Honest advice OP and it's better than any of the shit you will get here.

Save some money. A few hundred bucks. I know it's hard but do it.

Go to your the most upscale farmer's market that you can reliably get to and walk around. See what people are selling, find out what the market rules are; look for gaps that aren't being filled.

Out of those gaps, identify one product that you can provide, either by wholesaling it and reselling at the market or making it yourself. Could be fucking anything as long as it's within the rules of the market.

Get the things you need for the market (10'x10' tent, a table or two, couple table cloths, a display stand or two, used ipad and square card reader to accept payments, and a banner with some bungee cords to hold it to your tent-back is practically everything).

Go to the market on weekends when you aren't working (if you normally have work those days, stop working then) and sell.

If you did a good job identifying a niche you will sell and be shocked at how much money you can make. Then you can start attending festivals (join fesivalnet.com to find out where/when). You will make more.

Also, wear a decent polo shirt and some decent pants/shoes to the market, even if you have to get them second-hand.

Later on you can get a logo designed on upwork.com for $50 or less and have the logo embroidered on the polo, it will make you look legit & build trust.

This is how you get yourself out. There is no other REAL and ACTIONABLE way other than meme buillshit like "work hard and prove yourself." Most of the anons here have never started a business from scratch, have never been entrepreneurs, and don't know what they're talking about.

Once you being to grow a little you can re-invest a little money into improving your display setup, and then eventually put your products on an eCommerce site like Shopify, get shelved in a few local business, and grow slowly.

I could go on but I've given you everything you need to begin.
>>
>>133774901
1. Talk to people you work with about other work they did, how they liked it, etc. Its good background info.

2. Stay on good terms with your bosses, they could be good references for years to come.

3. Always be looking for a new, better job. Talking to people, putting in applications online, etc. If you find one, make sure to let the new one know you have a current job and may not be able to start immediately. If your current job has a '2 weeks notice' policy, make sure to let them know ASAP and stay your 2 weeks, to make sure you remain on good terms with your former coworkers.

4. Think about getting some roomates, it makes everything more affordable. Either move into a house with people looking for a roomate, or get some to share your place. They might have leads on work, can also be used as references, and are safer to gripe about work with, because coworkers can potentially rat you out. Make sure they are of a similar 'straight & narrow' mindset though, or they could potentially bring you back to your old habits.

5. Remember, even if you are in this job for a while, it is better than being homeless and unable to support yourself. Minimum wage is better than no wage, and just about any other job will be an upgrade over a min. wage job, so its only going to get better from here!

The image I posted is the mathematical calculation of improving yourself by just 1% per day vs. declining by 1% per day. In just 1 year, you can grow an incredible amount, as long as you stay focused on bettering yourself, just a little bit, every single day.
>>
>>133774901
>minimum wage spirit crushing shit?
Continue to sell yourself based on your current skill set. Always look for employment that allows for more "skills". Never parallel transfer.

Continue to be sober.
>Substance abuse back to basically zero
Be really careful. Watch the people/places/things. Early on is no time to continue to dabble. You really don't have the money even if its free. Bad urine could cost you thousands a year in better employment. FFS go to meetings and/or the shrink. You are as fucked up as the rest of us addicts from the way it sounds. It will get better if you just stay clean and continue to work your ass off. It will take time. Recovery is about more than just not using.

t: Alcoholic in recovery.
>>
>>133774901
Have you considered a life of crime ?

Even if you get caught you get free accomadation and cheap drugs....
>>
There's a reason you fill so empty and directionless. The Jews have worked for decades to drive a wedge between you and your parents, you and your women, and you and your communities. They've worked tirelessly to ensure that you are alone and addicted and running on their wheel to generate shekels.

>get off drugs and alcohol
>work to improve yourself
>change your view on your career to pursue your goals instead of just accepting whatever terms they give you
>form bonds with decent people of your own kind

Spit out the Jewish bluepill.
>>
Go to a truck driving school! Takes just a short time, and there are tons of lending companies out there that do loans.

Get your class A CDL, with at least one endorsement, and get a job, there are thousands of jobs available in that industry. They are begging for more bodies.
>>
>>133774901
lol this post is me 5 years into the future. I'll kill myself/die of cancer by then.
>>
>>133774901
I only have one word for you: cryptocurrency
>>
>>133781562
Electrician is a good skill no matter what. The opportunities are endless.
>>
>>133774901

Spends decades firebombing his life.....

Thinks he's going to be hired as CEO of a fortune 500 company after a couple months of entry level work.
>>
>>133774901
If you have no other avenue, go with the trades. It should only take a few years to work your way to being an electrician or plumber. Formal training is minimal and employers sometimes encourage it. Once you're on your feet in a necessary and productive trade like one of those two, you can make six figures per year working for yourself or contracting with some company. Just make sure your first bosses see your dedication. They tend to only drug test the guys they want to rid of anyway.
>>
>>133776304
It's fucking easy with weed. Whati do is i smoke 1-2 joints a day for 5-7 days and then stop using it for 2 weeks.
>>
>>133782351

Of course he's not going to be a CEO. Are you even paying attention here?
>>
>>133774901
By learning the system and finding your niche, you're now at the mid point between hobo and successful.

Without being insulting, you're about at my rock bottom now so all you have to do is work out what you want. Congratulations! It's going to be a very rewarding journey upwards from here
>>
File: 1499565516048.jpg (69KB, 412x522px) Image search: [Google]
1499565516048.jpg
69KB, 412x522px
>>133778989
Good advice. Watch out there's a lot of losers on here
>>
>>133779578
You need to move to a different city, and go back to school and get more degrees even if you have no money. Get out of your rut
>>
>>133774901
Good for you OP. When it comes to making money, a job is basically a dead end in today's world. Automation is coming and baby boomers are retiring, and they fully intend to tax the hell out of you to make good on their pensions, medicare and social security.

We are coming up on 100% taxation and microchipping soon enough.
>>
>>133774901
>My question is how the fuck do I go about getting myself above this dead end minimum wage spirit crushing shit? How do you guys do it every single day without going mad?

I have over 10 years of university education, no criminal records (ever), never abused substanced or alcohol, never really drink because its too expensive. Applied for hundreds of jobs, most of them were cleaning, McDonalds or other slaveshit, most of them had below 50% workday / pay, but no replies.

They all had over 4000 applicants for each and every fucking job.

And all the educational alternatives (my field) is given to uneducated niggers because of cultural appropriation.
>>
>>133779704
Are you implying that you can't do that stuff? You can be on the front lines of the syrian civil war by next week if you applied yourself. You just think inside the box b/c thats the way western civilization works right now. You think the african migrants have any idea of what they are doing? They are dying trying to get to Europe. If OP has literally nothing to his name why not risk it all? I would save some money and strong arm rob a mexican cartel deal and make off with the cash if i was him. Think bigger you fucking pleb
>>
File: 1496280361667.jpg (30KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1496280361667.jpg
30KB, 500x364px
>>133780309
Uh oh this guy speaks the truth
>>
look into crypto currency, I know several people who have become millionares from ~$1,000 initial investments (myself included).

Saving your money to invest will give you something to work for.
>>
File: 1493341109923.jpg (1MB, 1192x1717px) Image search: [Google]
1493341109923.jpg
1MB, 1192x1717px
>>133781030
Best advice on here if you have people skills and naturally like to talk
>>
>>133783052
I think you should try only applying to higher-level jobs, and spam those job applications like a madman. The problem if you apply to cleaning, McDonalds, and so on is that you are massively overqualified in the employer's eyes. Most people who make hiring decisions, in my experience, are very "color within the lines" and don't want to take risks. Hiring you, given your education level, is actually going outside of the lines even if it isn't really a risk at all. Try spamming hundreds MORE job applications to white collar jobs related to your education, and even ones that aren't. You may have applied to hundreds of jobs already, but how many of them are white collar? Spam hundreds and hundreds of white collar job applications. Also, if you have a social life, make sure to bring the fact that you are searching for work up in every single conversation you have. Eventually someone will know somebody who is looking for somebody... etc.
>>
>>133783190
>I would save some money and strong arm rob a mexican cartel deal and make off with the cash if i was him.
Believe it or not, most people don't want to risk getting their faces cut off.
>>
File: 1492741676719.jpg (221KB, 977x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492741676719.jpg
221KB, 977x900px
>>133781588
Wow great advice actually. At those markets things like grilled cheese or warm muffins never fail to sell
>>
>>133774901
honestly kys
>>
>>133783052
That sounds like absolute bullshit, or you have some faggy useless degree.
>>
learn how to do stuff that interest you, and learn how to do it well.
>>
>>133783602
Working some shit retail job for the next 40 years doesn't sound much better.
>>
>>133774901
Write a book about being an addict but not being a huge pussy. Itll probably sell in this climate.
>>
>>133783675
Yum. Giv hipster gf...
>>
>>133774901
Become an apprentice. It will be a lot of hard work but it tends to be satisfying and will lead to a 40k a year job within 10 years
>>
>>133784043
Ah, but let's assume that you rob the cartel and you DO get away with it. Most likely, you'll spend the next 40 years living in fear of retaliation, it's not like you'll be able to just enjoy the money in peace.
>>
>>133776783
Become a salesmen. Easy job to land, and if you can hustle drugs, you can hustle anything.
>>
>>133774901
>I had my fun, its time to grow up.

if that is your idea of fun you should probably kill yourself today not even meming
>>
>>133775515
This
>>
>>133774901
Clearly your father never instilled in you a sense of duty.
>>
>>133784331
10 years? You mean 4 years.
>>
>>133775567
Ahahaha
Barely passed high School.
Small time criminal record.
Military for a technical field.
6yrs of hell followed by the same job as a civilian, with just under six figures, the experience of having done that, and little chance of death.
College is a new trick to get you take out a loan right away.
>>
File: 1489825426662.jpg (152KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1489825426662.jpg
152KB, 1200x675px
>>133775119
>>133776076
>>133776890

have fun having weak bones faggots,
LMAO
>>
File: 1499538168035.jpg (236KB, 1330x2290px) Image search: [Google]
1499538168035.jpg
236KB, 1330x2290px
>>133774901
Good for you buddy. Always remember that you have to think of sustainable lifestyle changes like a marathon, not a sprint. You've made good strides, but don't do things you aren't capable of doing repeatedly, otherwise you crash, fall back into familiar, destructive patterns, and repeat.

As to your original question, remind yourself that you're playing the long game. You've been acting like a functioning adult for like 4 months. Guys like me (and I think I represent an average person) did the shit jobs for years before getting educated, getting real jobs, working the corporate latter (or the trade equivalent of doing so) and making a comfortable living,getting a house in the suburbs, etc. You've got a long road of hard work ahead of you, and if you think you've paid your dues, remember you're the last in line of a bunch of other people who have been working longer, harder, and haven't made the mistakes you have.

That sounds harsh, but that's life.

The silver lining is that you still have a great amount of control over how much you can achieve (and, accordingly, how much your situation can improve). Keep your chin up, your head down, be realistic about your timelines, and get it done.

Good luck.
>>
>>133784350
Nah, just get plastic surgery and live in sigapore or some degenerate gook city.
>>
>>133776890
t. 5'7
>>
>>133782302
where to begin?
and what type of start up collateral do you need?
>>
>>133774901
Do you have a criminal record? I have one dui and I had to explain it for every background check.
>>
>>133774901
>dead end minimum wage spirit crushing shit? How do you guys do it every single day without going mad?
I earn $140,000 a year and my job has great benefits, I'm sorry to tell you that it's still a soul-crushing shitfest, the money is nice, tho.
>>
>>133775567
This guy is sorta wrong if you have work ethic and skills. You can work up. Just harder. But try a temp agency
>>
>>133784781
Norway is The country with The highest percentage of osteoporosis and The country with highest consumption of milk, go figure
>>
>>133774901
>My question is how the fuck do I go about getting myself above this dead end minimum wage spirit crushing shit? How do you guys do it every single day without going mad?
Find a hobby you can be passionate about.
>>
>>133783435
>I think you should try only applying to higher-level jobs, and spam those job applications like a madman. The problem if you apply to cleaning, McDonalds, and so on is that you are massively overqualified in the employer's eyes. Most people who make hiring decisions, in my experience, are very "color within the lines" and don't want to take risks. Hiring you, given your education level, is actually going outside of the lines even if it isn't really a risk at all. Try spamming hundreds MORE job applications to white collar jobs related to your education, and even ones that aren't. You may have applied to hundreds of jobs already, but how many of them are white collar? Spam hundreds and hundreds of white collar job applications. Also, if you have a social life, make sure to bring the fact that you are searching for work up in every single conversation you have. Eventually someone will know somebody who is looking for somebody... etc.

Thanks, yeah you are right
There are few white collar jobs these days, so thinking back I thought it was a good idea to start where I left off before my studies.
This was 3 years ago, so now I'm soon on my way to doctorate.
I hope things change in the future with regards to the ever growing migration.
>>
>>133784244
Do people still read books?
>>
>>133786401
Did they ever?
>>
File: IMG_6513.png (754KB, 1600x864px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6513.png
754KB, 1600x864px
>>133774901
Get a girlfriend. Work is what feeds you, family is what gives you purpose.
> easier said than done
>>
>>133774901
Pay your way through community college and save money to pay for two years of upper division.

Actually study. Get A's.

Transfer to state research university. Get federal grants for continuing education. Maybe $20K in loans tops.

Do research/get A's.

End up with degree, go to grad school in data science/machine learning

Earn $200k/year straight out of masters
>>
>>133774901

>Fucking...
>suck
>hard
>fucking
>fuck you in the ass
>pillow talk
>power bottom
>Swallow
>$10
>fucking
>asses

thats a hell of a solution.
>>
File: IMG_4796.jpg (103KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4796.jpg
103KB, 501x585px
>>133774901
How indeed? Goy...
>>
File: 1500162978007.gif (3MB, 319x239px) Image search: [Google]
1500162978007.gif
3MB, 319x239px
>>133774901
Don't give up. Work hard. Always look for other opportunities... keep in mind that even though you had the heart to change you're still behind and it'll take time to get back. If you don't have kids or a wife and do have a college education you'll be fine over time if you don't make any dumb decisions.
>>
>>133774901
teach yourself computer science
IT firms care shit about degrees
>>
>>133776890

I heard when you heat the milk all the estrogen die cause they cant withstand the heat
>>
>>133779601
cringe

I kinda doubt you have the social skills to make it
>>
Go to food banks. They exist for situations like this. You probably qualify for about $20 in food stamps as well, wouldn't hurt to apply.

t. ex crackhead that lived in a tent in the woods
>>
>>133776783
>Not working in car sales
Car dealers hire criminals
They want someone they know has the capacity to screw other people over
>>
>>133775650
Bro...as someone who just kicked a 1.5g/day habit 40 days ago, stop now. There is no such thing as recreational heroin usage. I promise you, your chipping will not last forever. You don't want the living hell that is hardcore addiction. It's not a fucking game. It's hell on earth where you wish you were dead every day.
>>
>>133780818

If you do this make sure to get an audible and read as many self up and skill building books as you can, save up so you can go to school and get a legit education and pick up some skills that can land you a 50-100k a year job
>>
>>133775650
t. early 20 something soon to be in rehab jr. junkie
>>
File: 1441766877454.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1441766877454.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>133785640
Similar situation here. At this point if I didn't have a fiancee I love and a dog I love even more to come back to at the end of the day I'd say fuckit and pull a forrest gump. Just pick a direction and start walking.
Something to occupy the idleness between soul crushing tedium and life shortening stress also helps plenty. There is a net positive to a hobby, regardless of how expensive it may be.
>>
>ITT: goyim keep each other in line
>>
>>133774901
Go work in the oilfields of West Texas or North Dakota. Make bank. Expand your options from there.

Saved my life.

Things over there picking up again.
Literally no fucking excuse.
>>
>>133776361
I think you mean "working class" certainly not "middle class." Middle class is something to spend your life to reach (if you weren't born in or near it.)
If you live in near NYC, a single childless person makes OVER 110k before they ENTER the middle class.
>>
>>133774901
Take a night course and learn a trade. Become a plumber, a welder, learn to operate heavy machinery, fucking something. It will take you three years in your shitty job and night classes, but then you can get a job with a mid tier pay.
>>
>>133788995
>oilfields of West Texas or North Dakota
This honestly isn't a bad place to try out. Since you know, would IFPS certifications help out somebody applying to one of these jobs? Or are they the kind that require five years of experience and a firm handshake?
>>
>>133788995
How much do electricians make a year in the Bakken? I'm seriously considering it.
>>
>>133774901
Honestly, OP you should look into an apprenticeship or tradeschool and learn welding or HVAC or something that will always be in demand and cannot be automated. If you don't think you can afford it, look into student loans, although the trade programs at our local communtiy college are very affordable.
>>
>>133775567

How is this guy wrong? What the FUCK do non university grads do? I'm at the white collar job stage and feeling like my CV at least looks ok now that I have my first real job on it with a respected employer. I no longer worry about the future so much as it relates to having no options.

But my God, all options are basically shit without university.

Oh yeah, and I do almost nothing at work and come in hours late and take lots of time for lunch. My life is 100 times easier than someone in retail.
>>
>>133774901
Also truck drivers make descent money for not needing a formal education past a GED many trucking companies in my area are always hiring and will actually pay you and train you to get a CDL.
>>
If you stay clean and active you'll make your way. But you won't rise vertically from shit job to world beater, that's a myth. You've got to step out of the game entirely and reinsert yourself- laterally- into a better position. This is some secret, high-level advice, son.
>>
>>133778391
>misdemeanor or 2 but nothing serious

you have to go back

>>>/r9k/ for you
>>
>>133780123
>They all expect fullstack junior developers, which imo is insane and wishful thinking.

if you aren't a fullstack developer it means you can't handle any problem that comes your way. basically people want to hire people who are 100% competent.

fullstack develolpers are those who could be running a business themselves if they wanted to, but for whatever reason, aren't.

no one gives a shit about some retard nerd with a microsoft cert hanging on his wall
>>
>>133774901
>one day, in 40 years, you'll wake up old, tired and sick and realize he >>133775668
was full of shit.
>>
>>133774901

work for yourself, don't ever work for anyone else,

>How do you guys do it every single day without going mad?

you go mad, and you work like every waking moment you are alive
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q
>>
>>133785640
>I earn $140,000 a year

no you fucking don't. how much do you pay in state, municipal, county, federal and FICA taxes and obamacare insurance (aka boomer healthcare subsidy), wagecuck?
>>
>>133786685

how many times has this scenario played out?

>new field, ohhhh so lucrative
>sign here goy, you will be millionaire
>6 years later
>ohhhh sorry goy, looks like there's 100,000 applicants for those 10,000 jobs. it's a niche field you know, that's why it used to be so lucrative! but now we have all these qualified people and look, one of them is more woman and melaninated than you.
>>
>>133774901
Life is hard then you die, but you have to struggle. You have done great so far, really dude be proud of yourself, but you can't go from 0 to 10 in a night. Work hard, SAVE MONEY, use all free time to better yourself in some marketable way (ALL of it is free on YouTube if you have net access, if you don't go to a public library. Suggestions: Quickbooks, a well used programing language, or how to get scholarships for technical training. You have no idea how much an electrician makes hell even a plumber), again SAVE MORE MONEY and put it to education or USEFUL leisure stuff like a PC to help you get an education (NOT AN HD TV LIKE NIGGERS DO EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE ON FOOD STAMPS).

You have shown you can overcome hardships but there are more hurdles you still need to jump, but only you can jump them. Rember be a simple man you don't need to win the race just get to a position where you can be happy and finish.

Or, IDK you ID but the military can straighten out your life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s
>>
>>133784753
military mechanic looks decent
worth it?
>>
What are you good at?
What do you have passion for?

Try out different things, see what you can do better than others - see where you have added value. It will take time, it may not be easy, but if you don't try - you'll just end up complaining.
And of course be opportunistic. Catch opportunities as they cross your path and, if possible, try to make your own opportunities.
There is no one-way and you situation, environment and conditions are unique. You just have to try and see.

I'm not a heartless fag and I know things look grimmer the lower you are - but I'm really just trying to point out the reality in the most non-biased and subjective as I can.

God luck and godspeed!
>>
>>133775515
This desu famalam. I have a very stressful jerb and also a very cunt of a wife. I was about to snap but started doing drugz
Drugs saved my life
>>
I don't take myself seriously, and thankfully my co-workers are literal retards so it makes me look smart. I try not to look at it as work but more as excersize I get paid for. Just keep at it and look for better work, talk to customers and see if any of them are hiring. Most of the time if you build up a good reputation with them, they will throw jobs at you.

But if it pays your bills and you have funds left over, who gives a fuck what you do.
>>
>>133774901
Research a decent $18 job, learn how to do it on google/youtube, lie on your resume but make it look as real as possible. For an $18/hr job, depending on the industry and how you interview, 50/50 chance they won't verify work history/references.

I was self-employed for 5 years, it stopped working out, and I did just this. Now I have a $27/hr job that I didn't have to lie to get.
>>
>>133779828

> unless Mexican

Self-identify.
>>
>>133775567
False. This is the 21st century and you have abundant resources available to you at your fingertips free. You can make it rich without traditional university education. That is outdated loser talk.
>>
>>133774901
do your shit job well, make friends ask them for job oppurtunities while getting training in any trade jobs. ask family ask friends ask your fellow workers ask your boss even if he's not a dick.
>>
>>133775567
This sadly. There is really nothing else you can do
>>
>>133775567
What are trade schools you retards.

Go be a diesel mechanic and make 100k a year.

Go be a high voltage lineman and make 100k a year
>>
>>133798850
>high voltage lineman

enjoy the electric jew coursing through your body as you die strapped to some shitty pole in a shitty town
>>
>>133774901

>>>/adv/

Kys

Sage
>>
>>133798850
friend of mine is a diesel mechanic. he worked for ryder for almost 20 years now.
he don't make no 100k a year. maybe 55k
>>
>>133777916
You could always keep whining about how bad shit is until you find your way back to drugs. You sound like you are half way there now.

pick a trade at random and go for it. You trslly you afford to be picky.
>>
>>133789907
> what can I do without my six digit daycare for adults??
grow the fuck up and learn a marketable skill. you don't have to be the best to sell it, just better than the sucker buying.
>>
>>133800577
ryder also farms you out to other compamies.
you could end up on a hour drive to the middle of no where at 4am in a blizzard every other sunday morning
>>
>>133776497
kek
>>
>>133777777

Curious
>>
>>133774901
>>>/adv/
>>
>>133774901
Starting from 0 is the hardest. Find a job that has potential to move upward, and commit to it and take on as much responsibility as possible. Look into getting into a trade or into construction.
>>
>>133777916
Keep going. Every day the reward pathway in your brain that hungers for drugs will atrophy a little. Become an electrician if you have he aptitude. One of my clients has spent nineteen years in prison and makes about $40 an hour as a cabinetmaker.

t. therapist
>>
>>133774901
the opiate trade seems to be hot these days.

kinda like plastics in the 50-60
>>
>>
Lot of good advice in this thread, but you have way too much pride for a homeless junkie. You fucked up bad, and you can fix it, but you need to pull your head out of your ass. You're working min wage because that's all you're worth. The world is fair as can be because everyone gets out what the put in. You just need to put in more because you fucked up. Drop your pride. Volunteer to stay busy. Help people who deserve it and ask for help in return.

The right path you're looking for doesn't exist. We're all muddling through this shit. That said, do the following:

Learn to cook scratch food

Learn to fix your own things

Keep your residence clean

Get a library card

Good luck brother
>>
>>133774901
what about hooking up with some rich family's son daughter?
>>
>>133774901
Use the ex drug addict sympathy card. Work a bit with some non profit that can use you as a token and you can use them to network with a lot of sjws. Spread your sob story. Then start a gofundme to finance community college classes on the side in something computer related

Get six figure job, flip sjws the bird and ride off into the sunset
>>
There are two separate realities you can live in... work for someone else (nothing wrong with this), or work for yourself. These two choices are totally separate planes of existence, totally f'n different.

Working for someone else gives you less responsibility and less money.

Working for yourself is more responsibility and tons of freedom. The amount of money depends on you.

If you are a stagnant doofus, the universe will deliver about $24k per year in ether path. Work for someone else and you'll hit ceilings, work for yourself and you could be the wealthiest person on earth.
>>
>>133774901
why not just claim drug addiction as a disability and you could do scams on the side for extra money?

the hours are good.
>>
>>133774901
Also are you physically strong? Do what weaklings cannot and rent out services on Craigslist for moving or whatever else
>>
>>133774901
Option 3(dead serious here): put on a wig and lipstick and say you are a trans woman

Instant boost to your chances and your resources for recovery and rising above

Maybe even scholarships especially if you use the homeless past + gender identity thing
>>
>>133774901
Go to ITT Tech and learn to be a computer programmer.
>>
>>133803725
Better path is to do a hacking boot camp where you repay them a percent of your salary upon gaining employment

Watch YouTube videos and khan Academy preps to prepare yourself and t learn any coding you can in advance
>>
>>133776783

second the car dealership idea
>>
>>133801575
Sounds like it'd also be boring and tempt one to relapse
>>
In a similar situation, 2 years away from being a bluepilled beta bitch boy

Read. Lift. Learn bushcraft.

Shit has helped me immensely, and things started falling in place only recently.

When I first got clean I had the urge to tell everyone about my troubles. Nobody gives a fuck. Now you have to face the real bullshit. The good news is, once you've overcome drug addiction your tolerance for bullshit is through the roof.

Given that you don't go back. As bad as shit is right now, it can always get worse :^)
>>
>>133803901
oh yeah it's boring and shitty
>>
>>133774901
What episode of kitchen nightmares is this from, /tv/?
>>
>>133776430
>computers would interest me, do you mean start with a course or something?

Just start browsing /g/ and pick up stuff as you go. Eventually learn a programming language and have fun with it.
>>
>>133803725
>computer programmer
dude he said he wanted to stop being miserable, not be MORE miserable.
>>
>>133774901

What country? What region of that country?
>>
>>133784393

Drugs sell themselves dumbfuck.
>>
>>133774901
One day at a time, brah; one day at a time.
>>
>>133779870
>>133780123
software engineering is the biggest meme ever created
>https://futurism.com/googles-new-ai-is-better-at-creating-ai-than-the-companys-engineers/
>>
>>133798850
go be a suck muh deek niggerfaggot
>>
File: thucc.jpg (92KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
thucc.jpg
92KB, 700x467px
>>133774901
OP theanswer to your question is to work at a blue collar job like a wageslave and save every penny.
Meanwhile learn the stick market and read all you can about it.
after about 5 years invest every penny you made in stocks you feel safe.

good luck
>>
>>133783190

You must be twelve years old and believe what you see on TV.
>>
>>133784781
You get more Calcium in one piece of broccoli than you get in a full cup of milk.
>>
>>133786290
> smart enough to get a PhD
> too stupid to apply for jobs better than janitor and fast food with a Masters

What the fuck man
>>
>>133775119
>eat eggs only
fixed it for you. you can have apples i guess if you want.
>>
>>133780123
>Do I just apply anyway?
Apply to everything. I mean everything. EVERYTHING. What could possibly fucking go wrong? Nothing. You just have to keep applying until you get hired.
>>
>>133785888
Milk is important when when you are growing up to build strong bones (calcium), but has no effect after the age of 50.
>>
>>133794765
Holy shit, you sound like me. I've been self-employed for five years and it isn't working anymore. What are you doing?
>>
>>133774901
you have to go to college, and get the hell out of the service industry. Get a job stuffing boxes in a warehouse, or learn to drive a forklift. Anything but retail.
Keep your job in the meantime though, you seem to have it because you need something to do so you don't fall back on your old habits.
>>
>>133778128
>more so the odd few beers to calm the nerves and stop the shakes.
The DTs arnt gonna stop till you quit completely its gonna suck for the first week or so but after that its smooth sailing
T ex alcoholic
>>
>>133781588
This asshole was selling shitty looking ""strudel"" hand over fist at a farmers market. That place really is a gold mine.
>>
>>133774901
Also go to church even if you arnt religious it provides socialization with positive people who dont usually drink or use drugs and once you're there for awhile and get chummy with the congregation someone is sure to offer you job.
>>
File: nasdasdfsfgdghfjrtygbvcfvbvbmnf.jpg (50KB, 473x353px) Image search: [Google]
nasdasdfsfgdghfjrtygbvcfvbvbmnf.jpg
50KB, 473x353px
>>133774901
i realize you said the pay is low, what i am about to tell you can still be done, will take longer, but can be done.
basically put some cash on the side, buy something that goes up in value, sell and repeat.
you can also buy low sell high, look in 1 dollar stores and yard sales for example, buy stuff that you think would sell online for more. you need to hustle bro. regarding my first point, you don't need lots of money to invest, bitcoin used to be dirt cheap at the beginning for example, you need to catch these opportunities at the beginning, it isn't an exact science though bro. then when you have enough money, you can pay for a course of some sort to get yourself a career, if hustling went well though, you wont be needing a career. if your current pay is really low that it inhibits you from doing this or going any further, look for side gigs online, start at craigslist. hope you the best anon
>>
>>133774901
Get a trade
>>
>>133808922
>>133809323
>>133811281
what the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>133811708
had to deliver at once instead of replying to myself
>OCD
>>
>>133811887
Autism.
>>
File: qasdsdfgdhfdgnvbxcvbcvb.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
qasdsdfgdhfdgnvbxcvbcvb.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>133812042
no, OCD and autism are different things
>not implying i am not austistic
i am correcting the record though
>>
File: FBZ9USWGOCNOJ0Q.MEDIUM.jpg (56KB, 620x385px) Image search: [Google]
FBZ9USWGOCNOJ0Q.MEDIUM.jpg
56KB, 620x385px
>>133774901
you can always learn to weld and do custom welds,They make big bucks
>>
>>133785704
You can't work your way up in every job. My company, for example, likes to screw you over anyway they can. 8 bucks an hour and no raises, they list you as part time even they work you a gnats dick under full time to screw you over benefits, no uniform for an entire fucking year.
>>
>>133798850
I really cannot recommend that line man if you have the option not to, shit i've heard some horror stories from a work mate of mine who used to work as one.
>>
>>133774901
Inplant a long term goal in your head that you could daydream about during your work days. Its how i keep myself from quitting.
>>
File: drug-dealer-handoff-money.jpg (44KB, 570x379px) Image search: [Google]
drug-dealer-handoff-money.jpg
44KB, 570x379px
>>133774901
or you can always become a drug dealer
>>
>>133774901
>My question is how the fuck do I go about getting myself above this dead end minimum wage

You don't, you work and die a miserable wage cuck till you retire on your 70's to enjoy life to the fullest after.
>>
I'm thinking about going into work for myself as a lawn care guy. I figure if i can get only 25 once a week customers and charge like 50 bucks a visit i can make 1250 a week mowing lawns and making sure bushes and weeds are kept up. It will be hard work physically but the main key i think for my sucess is in marketing effectively and keeping my cost low.

Can any other anons post low cost small business/side hustles they have done or know about.
>>
>>133814029
Problem is weather. Good luck mowing 25 lawns in 1 day cuz it rained all week
>>
>>133814208
cant mow in the rain?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
gotta have skillz to improve your dolla per houra
trade skool son
>>
Stop living in a country with shithouse wages.
Where you at? Mexico or something?
>>
>>133815079
>Mexico
>addict
>getting sober
He's clearly American, ya bogan cunt.
>>
>>133815254
Ahh, thanks. Yeah I thought it was America after he mentioned dead ass wages.
>>
>>133815454
Go plough a landshark.
Thread posts: 269
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.