[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LONDON AMA 2

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 347
Thread images: 49

File: 1478109243291.png (2MB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1478109243291.png
2MB, 785x757px
The continuation

previous >>133736727
>>
File: 135975236752.jpg (60KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
135975236752.jpg
60KB, 500x333px
ITT and last:

A bunch of Britian's poorest trying to larp that all of the UK is as bad as the squalor they live in.

Thanks for the laugh lads, haven't laughed like this in too long.
>>
Continuing on from last thread, rev up those london stories.

>Car broken into
>Road bike stolen whole while locked to a fence
>got mugged at least 4 or 5 times, never got my shit taken though as I refuse to give it
>pupils schools in Westminster borough are now 90% not white according to Breitbart source
>>
>>133752463
we're not suggesting all of England is like this, in fact many in the thread acknowledged that London is far worse than the rest of England. Seems a bit odd to laugh at the struggles of your countrymen. I'm not even English and it's depressing to think all the cockneys have gone and been replaced by shits.
>>
>>133752325
Is shepherds bush market a shithole? Whenever the underground would go past it, all I saw was shitty caving in roofs, tin sheeting, and concertina wire. I was there for vacation a while back and it seemed kinda rough. Not east St Louis rough, but still.
>>
>terrorist attacks
>acid attacks
>cultural enrichment
>Notting Hill Carnival being so fucking bad it's being considered to shut it down next year because it fucks up that whole part of the city for days
>There are now gay pride flags all over some tube stations

the list goes on

>>133752611
Don't reply to him he's just baiting

>>133752699
Yes, it's totally fucked. Very few places in London are as bad as the nigger owned bits of the USA cities though, you guys take it to a whole new level.
>>
>>133752755
Oh yeah, USA number one baby. East St Louis is like fucking 90's Grozny
>>
>>133752755
>he's baiting, we're all this poor
Don't stop posting, this Saturday needs some light evening entertainment.
>>
>>133752699
Shepherds Bush market and basically all of Uxbridge Road is so fucking bad it's almost laughable.
>>
File: IMG_4515.jpg (115KB, 490x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4515.jpg
115KB, 490x634px
I Love my city sometimes... Jews getting blacked. Kek.
>>
This has nothing to do with politics. 4chan had boards for this thing: /int/

Please report threads like these so we can clean up this board.
>>
>>133752325
Finchley here, it's quite nice. I tend to avoid most other areas.
>>
File: here we go again.png (13KB, 725x437px) Image search: [Google]
here we go again.png
13KB, 725x437px
>>133752611
>this london is not safe meme
when will LARPers learn

>http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/most-dangerous-place-live-england-7555119
>>
>>133752755
Notting Hill Carvinal is terrible, still don't get why people turn up to that when literally several people are stabbed there every single year. Do you remember that case a year or two ago when a man was stabbed at the carnival for zero reason by someone he didn't know, just because the piece of shit was bored and wanted a fight?
>>
>>133753163
No one with any sense goes to that shitshow.
>>
elephant and castle where my brother lives is like africa
>>
>>133752325
Essex here, stop sending your niggers to Essex pls. Also you actual english are welcome, but drop the whole defensive shit, everytime i speak to a Londoner they think i want to stab them so brace themselves for a row.

You're out of the jungle. Relax.
>>
File: IMG_5423.jpg (985KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5423.jpg
985KB, 1536x2048px
Any stories from south London? Streatham.
>>
>>133752325
Stop trying to take my guns away you fucking crumpet eating faggot.
>>
>>133752463
27% of British state pupils kids are shitskins.

Wherever you are, you will be enriched soon enough.
>>
>>133753084
There are many areas of London ("no-go zones") that are very unsafe, believe me, it's just that there are a lot of better areas to balance it out so it seems like London is just a normal city statistically speaking. Your pic related doesn't debunk anything.
>>
>>133753044
Theres a board for you too >>/lgbt/
>>
>>133753429
>state
Poor as fuck confirmed.
>>
>>133752325
Just got back from there, mostly in e1, but also up round Euston and Camden. Wasn't as bad as I was expecting tbqh
>>
File: IMAG0751.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0751.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>133753320
Believe it or not, I heard shotgun blasts when I was in Avebury. Pic related, the town
>>
>>133753744
If you stick to main roads and touristy areas you'll be fine. Why someone would want to go near a council estate or a black area is beyond me.
>>
>>133753084
Actually coppers admit that they have refused to even search for criminals due to the amount of work and difficulty in tracking niggers with balaclavas. There is also the fiddling with the statistics that goes on, classifying crimes as non crimes in order to look good for the higher ups.

Been well known in the police for years. Look up wasting police time, or inspector gadget, two coppers who wrote books about it.
>>
File: 497 (1).jpg (39KB, 497x298px) Image search: [Google]
497 (1).jpg
39KB, 497x298px
Even when China says the truth about London, it's met with disbelief and cries of racism.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/sep/07/air-china-inflight-mag-condemned-for-racist-guide-to-london
>>
>>133753842
Yes because only the criminals can have the guns in europe
>>
Oi, lads.

You don't need to say 'white'. You just say English, or Scottish, Welsh, NI. You are only saying the 'white' bit because you are too young to remember.

The blacks, pakis, and all the rest ain't English. Never fucking will be. They know it and we (if you are old enough) know it. You talk about their colour, not ours. Because they are foreign. Born here? Doesn't fucking matter. They ain't one of us.

And if you need any fucking reminding, those two black cunts in Woolwich that murdered one of ours, they were born here, and they sure as shit weren't hiding that they know they ain't English. That gobby one was fucking flapping his fat lips all about it.
>>
>>133754105
I ran it through archive
https://archive.is/JMYgq
>>
>>133753525
You absolute fucking dikwad. Do you honestly think you'll escape the enrichment? Heres what's going to happen, they will see that your area is not enriched, and put loads of enrichment in there for votes, and because you have more money than them so they hate you anyway.

Enjoy. Keep pretending like it's not coming your way though. You do realize that if 27% of state pupils are non white, that it's the demographic future right?
>>
>>133754145
To be fair, the terrorist attacks we've had could have been much worse if guns were more common.
>>
>>133754224
What if citizens carried? Or women? How many rapes could have been stopped? Guns arent the problem its the people and their mind state. Its quite apparent that if you want to hurt someone you will find a way(acid). Even of you take all the guns and knives.
>>
>>133754189
Ahaha, is this really what you genuinely believe?

Might want to look a little bit deeper into the topic before trying to """debate"""" with people.

Never thought I'd get so many laughs in on a quiet Saturday night.
>>
>>133752325
England is my city
>>
>>133754512
>Never thought I'd get so many laughs in on a quiet Saturday night because no one called me to go to the pub as usual.
>>
>>133753279
It takes us a while to feel safe again once we are outside London.

Helps if you have things like golliwogs and nigger piggy banks around the place in your pubs like they do in one or two places in Kent. And then we de-stress very quickly because we know we are amongst our own.
>>
File: 1500144563181-2011299719.jpg (529KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1500144563181-2011299719.jpg
529KB, 1440x2560px
>>133754145
No man, I agree with you about 2A stuff, I do CMP matches and firearms are my main hobby, but that town is very rural and peaceful.
>>
>>133754512
>Never thought I'd get so many laughs in on a quiet Saturday night.
Sorry to tell you m8 but most people have fun on saturday nights and even laugh from time to time. Go live life . kill a muzzie or two get a chuckle.
>>
I can hear a helicopter right now.
West London
>>
>>133754616
>>133754722
>going to the pub on a Saturday night
Ahahahahaha
>>
File: Imgur-51c532.png (187KB, 500x693px) Image search: [Google]
Imgur-51c532.png
187KB, 500x693px
>>133741005
>job experience vacancies being made availble only for the ethnics

>This is not a meme. This happens. The hiring recruitment staff for loads of shit in London is not white british, and so they don't hire white british. On top of affirmative action style policy to get ethnics working, the whites are being forced down to the bottom of the barrel.

Fucking hell m8.....Im German/Russian mixed and I moved from Central Asia only because of this. Back when was USSR Whites to shitskins percentage was like 95% whites and 5% shitskins.....now it fliped and 95% shitskins and only 5% whites.....man I dont wanna europe become this. These shitskins, blacks and all asians hate white people, they will put their dambass brother on open position rather than educated white man.....shit
>>
>>133754824
Are you new to London? You can hear helicopters at least twice a day. They aren't even looking for criminals they just like flying around pissing away the police budget.
Source: A friend who works for the Met.
>>
>>133753028
Annoying twat thinks he's jon stewart.
>>
>>133754824
Flying bacon?

After some cunts on scooters?
>>
>>133753842
Avebury is rural though, be farmers in the day and lampers at night. Amazing landscape with the rings, silvery hill etc.
>>
>>133754512
What? That 27% of state pupils are non white? Nope.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/07/14/bbc-schools-hire-non-white-teachers/

>“Just 13% of state-funded schools’ teachers are currently from a BME background, compared to 27% of pupils,” laments BBC News, reporting that its analysis of DfE figures for 2016 “found the number of BME teachers would need to double to accurately reflect the ethnic make-up of the state school pupil population in England”.

Or that labour imported voters? Fuckwit.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2326352/RICHARD-LITTLEJOHN-Peter-Mandelson-admits-Labour-brought-migrants-losing-working-class-votes.html

>Mandelson, together with the ruthlessly ambitious young men and women who would subsequently form the nucleus of New Labour in the mid-Nineties, concluded that if they could no longer take the support of the white working class for granted, they would have to import a new working class from overseas.

>Yet they have always denied that the mass immigration unleashed after Tony Blair’s 1997 landslide was a deliberate policy driven by naked political self-interest.

>Until now, that is.
In an extraordinary and unexpected moment of candour, Peter Mandelson himself confessed this week that Labour 'sent out search parties' for immigrants

>In an extraordinary and unexpected moment of candour, Peter Mandelson himself confessed this week that Labour 'sent out search parties' for immigrants.

Aaaand, that's you done. Fuck off fucko. You're finished here. Tell me though, what are you? Some pissed of swarthy? Are you the indian? Or a paki? Whats the fucking difference eh?
>>
File: london_2013_tourism_trip.png (203KB, 1092x630px) Image search: [Google]
london_2013_tourism_trip.png
203KB, 1092x630px
Ethnic Portuguese, here.
I went with a friend to visit another friend working as there in London with economy degree in 2013 in AIG. He was paying rent in Southern London near Streatham Common like pic related - taken from my google timeline.
You have plenty of Muslims in the suburbs and dressed as a Muslim and the ones running up 99 cents shops are Pakis.
The nightclubs have many blacks. Immigrants control a lot of souvenir/gift shops.
Nothing happened to the 2/3 of us and my friend looks like a Moroccan and was teased in school by his appearance.
>>
>>133754971
It's only the shit jobs no one wants. Most offices will prioritise a white man as they want someone who can do the job quickly and efficiently not some dribbling coon who will need 3 weeks training to type his own name stinking up the place.
>>
>>133754971
>Back when was USSR Whites to shitskins percentage was like 95% whites and 5% shitskins.....now it fliped and 95% shitskins and only 5% whites

In Russia? There are shitskins in Rus?
>>
>>133753163
Yep, it's a complete degen fest of chavs, scum, drug culture and red stripe beer cans. 0/10 would not even attend.

>>133753320
That's the democrats not us anymore. Calm down dixie.

>>133753845
Because you live and have business in London? it requires moving around, seeing shit. I was part of the brexit campaign so I had to go door to door in tons of shitholes.

>>133753947
Fucking THIS. London police (the met) are giving up trying to solve loads of crimes. The new Moped crime spree is amost uncontrollable, all perps wear bicycle helmets and/or balaclavas and hoods, it's impossible to identify them.
>>
>>133754224
Fuck that the "we can't have them cos they might misuse them" argument.
>>
>>133753525
Public schools have roughly the same proportion
>>
>>133754879
My bad I thought you were over 18.
>>
>>133755378
This is what guns are for.
>>
>>133754824
They're probably coming to get me, I've been posting racist and anti government shit all day

>>133754986
Yeah copters are always overhead, the met is fucking shite and wastes its budget all the time.
They have a whole division that is to get more ethnic minorities (who are btw a majority now in london) into the police force. There are bonus fees for ethnic minorities joining the met.
>>
File: Capture1111.png (6KB, 274x161px) Image search: [Google]
Capture1111.png
6KB, 274x161px
>>133755303
yeah most of them were oppressed to the rural areas, ussr collapsed they all started fucking like rabits and here you go 95% population
>>
>>133755112
>state school
Still seem to be missing the point there buddy. Mind looking up the rate of graduates and pay grade post state school?

Also, private and public schools, ever heard of them? Want to now compare the equivalent statistics for the same time range? Good boy, now you're learning.

Silly really, that you need me to help you out after two threads of shitposting.
>>
>>133755267
That and everyone knows that whatever qualifications a nigger has on paper aren't worth shit. We all know the schools, FE colleges, and universities do everything they can to pass them for two reasons.

1) Muh multicultural feels so we cant be raciss.

2) That cunt Blair tied the budget to numbers. Kick the coons out because they can't fucking read let alone write and you lose the money that goes along with them right away.
>>
>>133755444
Mind saucing that Kraut?
Oh wait, ahaha.
>>
>>133755267
just wait until automation will kicks in and jews will put their arab/niga friend on your position.
>>
>>133755573
>They have a whole division that is to get more ethnic minorities (who are btw a majority now in london) into the police force. There are bonus fees for ethnic minorities joining the met.
This is the thing that worries me. I bet our slippery Mayor had something to do with it the brown Mr Bean looking prick.
>>
>>133755378
>The new Moped crime spree is amost uncontrollable, all perps wear bicycle helmets and/or balaclavas and hoods, it's impossible to identify them.

That shit happens in Brazil also, different outcome though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDI3yu7wlfU
>>
>>133755521
Just like you huh?
Sorry bub, when I was eighteen I wasn't sitting in a darkened room larping.
>>
any notts lads itt
>>
Ok why did you have to replace that Diplodocus with a fucking whale in the museum of natural history? I really wanted to see it and now I'd have to wait until 2022.
>>
>>133755920
To make feminists feel more at home there.
>>
>>133754986
I thought they weren't getting paid enough to keep us save? Remember the "cuts" are hurting them trying to find criminals ... man this city has lost its identity. Fucking Godless Liberals.
>>
>>133755920
By then the Natural History Museum will be a mosque. Teaching Islamic creationism.
>>
>>133755624
>Still seem to be missing the point there buddy. Mind looking up the rate of graduates and pay grade post state school?

No you idiot. You are missing the point. It's not about the money, it's about the demographics, what the fuck are you waffling on about you fucking weapon.

Even if we compare the state schools, and Add that to the fucking 27%, it would only decrease it by a marginal amount.

Might aswell add homeschooling while were at it. Oh look, it's 25% instead! That's alright then.

Hit yourself over the head with a sock full of your own shit, you utter gimp.
>>
>>133755080
Burger gtfo.
U r more likely of being a Jew.
Go fight Jewish wars goy.
>>
>>133755523
Yep, over here loads of criminals have guns, but law abiding citizens cannot own handguns at all and must go through loads of licensing fees and bollocks to own a shotgun or rifle, and you have to get every individual firearm licensed.

Northern Ireland you can concealed carry and most firearm purchases are legal though, once you have a license, so that's not too bad.

people do get shot in london though it's just not well reported.

>>133755715
He does, but it's also the Met's diversity chief (who is a real person who gets paid taxpayer money.) I've met him, he's this waffling african black guy, with a thick accent, who was raised partially in wolverhampton and somehow magically got citizenship through some meme act and then went into the met police.

he gets paid a fuck ton to try and up the proportions of BME police. It should be a fucking scandal, it's anything but colourblind, it's the opposite, it's openly anti white.
>>
>>133752463

Middle class are the most pathetic ugly retards in the UK.

Go abuse the NHS love
>>
>>133755920
It's going on tour or whatever. I agree it's dumb, our bad. Our museums are great, but like the other guy says, we're heading towards total sharia control soon enough so all that shit will be destroyed.
>>
>>133756198
This. Middle class cunt likes to roleplay that he's some rich toff who gets buggered in eton.
>>
>>133756098
IF you were looking at demographics, you wouldn't be focusing on class room diversity.

But hey, keep posting from that narrow perspective, you might even convince someone here. Best of luck!
>>
>>133756198
>Middle class are the most pathetic ugly retards in the UK.

Starkey said that the Tories should stop trying to please those disgusting climbers, and appeal to the white working class instead.
>>
>>133756335
Aww I thought you were going to be a big boy and not reply, you were doing so well!
>>
File: wooji.png (262KB, 680x661px) Image search: [Google]
wooji.png
262KB, 680x661px
>>133753301
Croydon.

Every day is a story lol.

>be me
>22 years in croydon
>street smart
>walking towards niggers
>whos gonna move first lol
>n o t fucking m e
>barge shoulders
>niggers spin round
>"BRUV"
>LE ME -"WELL M8 WUT DOYA WANT ME TODO ? JUMP OUT THE WAY?"
>can feel berserker rage inside me brewin
>have been waiting for some cunt to start shit
>stare into one of the boys faces
>can feel the intensity
>STRIKE FIRST
>knock the first cunt back
>second guy reaches for something
>Ohfuck.jpg
>PFFFFTTT HE TAKES OFF HIS BELT
>scrap for a while whilst other people trying to get invovled and break it up

>lol grabed one of the guys and put my teeth to his neck and growled
>feel his moral drop
>leg sweep, punch to the back of the head
>wheres the other cunt ???
>turn around, cunts facing me down with a chair over his head
>throws chair at me but i take it like a man and let it just bounce over the top of me
>more people try to disperse it

>i was victorious
>Mfw
>>
File: night czar.jpg (360KB, 2000x1050px) Image search: [Google]
night czar.jpg
360KB, 2000x1050px
>>133756183
There seems to be a lot of fronts to the current attack on our city. Check out the Night Czar (wtf?) Khan appointed. Some SJW American bitch.
>>
>>133756371
>IF you were looking at demographics, you wouldn't be focusing on class room diversity.

Are you fucking retarded? If i'm talking about demographics, they the figure of 27% of state schools is fucking important. Is english even your first language you fuckstick?
>>
>>133756473

>learning ID's
>middle class
>mooching off people who work, like your parents

Literally a worthless human being
>>
File: IMG_5466.jpg (214KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5466.jpg
214KB, 640x1136px
Any live in south london? Thoughts on the thots there?
Mostly liberals live there but my ex-gf was reasonable and there's usually a lot of house parties in south/south west.
>>
Is this movie pretty accurate to all the crap you guys are going through now?
>>
>>133756490
This is just the tip of the iceberg with Sadiq. He was lawyer to Louis Farrakhan, of the Nation of Islam, for a long time, he is an islamist agent.

He is also closing half of all police stations in London, and no that has nothing to do with Tories, that budget hasn't changed, it's because he's spending the money on other shit than policing, like redecking the tube in gay colours, no seriously.
>>
What's the most useless politico in London? David Lammy? Or Diana Abbot?
>>
>>133756702
Children of Men is closer if you swap the races.
>>
>>133756702
No because in that movie somebody actually fights back.
>>
>>133756484
Champ. I despise niggers. Wiggers also. 'Blud' 'Pussyole'.

Fucking hell..
>>
>>133756555
It doesn't seem like you have a firm grasp on what constitutes reflective population statistics. Maybe one day, huh?
>>
>>133756725
Abbott by a fucking mile. She's a complete retard whose constituents only vote her in based on the colour of her skin and the fact she's labour.

Take a look at her constituency (Hackney North) on google maps streetview
>>
File: hahaok.jpg (16KB, 382x376px) Image search: [Google]
hahaok.jpg
16KB, 382x376px
>>133752463
this desu
>>
>>133756599
Awwh, anything else you want to add sweatpea?
>>
>>133756914

>You'll make a good post
>Maybe one day, huh?
>>
>>133756484
>reached for his belt. kek
>has Croydon got better recently? There are less stabbing stories than back in the old days
>>
File: 1490567166005.jpg (49KB, 690x579px) Image search: [Google]
1490567166005.jpg
49KB, 690x579px
>>133756803
That's pretty sad dude, hope you can get out of there soon.
>>
>>133756251
Well hopefully it will be back one day. I'll have to visit it the second time.
Fucking whales.
>>
>>133757032

Middle class so easy to trigger.

sweetie no
>>
>>133756484
Fucking legend mate, one white versus two nigs I like it.

Similar story

>Get mugged when 15
>one wigger one nigger
>fight back hard enough that they run off looking for weaker prey
>get taken down to the police station to look at the book see if I can identify suspects
>the entire book of mugging suspects
>no, the entire book of mugging suspects
>was black faces
>literally pages upon pages of blacks with priors for mugging, street theft and other petty shit
>a whole police album of nigger faces are the suspects for almost all the petty crime in that area of london (victoria police station)
>>
>>133752325
https://i.4cdn.org/gif/1500139718518.webm
>>
>>133757060
>>133757124
I'm sorry you're upset, but this is an image board, not a hugspace.
>>
Do people actually believe this thread?

How brainwashed do you want to be.

London is a shit place to raise a family, London is not a shit place to be if you want to get up that social ladder in your 20's-early 30's there is no where else to do it. If London was really as fucking dire as you'd suggest would people still be moving here in there droves? Would Tourists still have it as one of the top destinations in the world? Would it still be placed as probably the most influential and best city to operate in the World? The city is booming with development even through all this shit going on right now. A lot of people can't cut it here, usually because they didn't make good life choices and don't have a good career, there's no where better to be if you do though.

London has its shit together at a far better level than most European cities which look like actual dumps in comparison.

>>133752611
I'd take London over most UK cities, Birmingham/Manchester/Leeds etc they all have shit areas like London does, except London has tonnes of insanely good areas and far much more in terms of prospects. Also the level of gentrification and general safety can feel much higher in most LDN places. Maybe somewhere like Newcastle would be safer but fuck almost any big city being a better choice.

>>133755378

If you live and "do business" in London then you aren't going to be poor enough to be anywhere near or ever gonna go places that are shitholes. Almost the entiriity of Z1 isafe and I'd wager there isn't a place i'd be comfortable walking at anytime of the day. Apart from some more notorious places in the Z2 area i'd say the same thing. Then places like Brixton now are pretty chill to be in the evenings, I've not known people to have trouble. I'd be most worried maybe in somewhere nearer Acton or some areas of Islington.
>>
>>133756914
>>133756914
It seems like you can't grasp what 27% of state pupils being non white means. Nevermind eh? Wassamatta? You get roasted in the last thread and got all upset? That's it isn't it?

So 27% of state pupils non white, that's the future, when the old whites die off, that will show up in the makeup of the country even more. Dipshit that you are thinks that just because it's state, that it's not a big number, private schools don't exactly outnumber state though do they?

Feel free to go off on something else to distract from the fact you know shit about shit.
>>
>>133757237

he says visibly triggered.

sweetie it's ok, you're middle class filth :)

how does it feel that even your parents hate you?
>>
Londonfag here.

I have lived in:

>Wandsworth
>Clapham
>Elephant & Castle
>Borough
>Bermondsey

The latter three are horrendous. Filled with niggers, muslims and other shitskins.

The first two were ok but posh people disgust me with their solipsistic attitudes.
>>
File: 1489905634155.jpg (31KB, 509x625px) Image search: [Google]
1489905634155.jpg
31KB, 509x625px
>tfw from Enfield

Honestly it's fucking tragic. This place used to be a very good area to buy a home and begin raising a family. It wasn't particularly special, but you could commute to Central London OK, live in a relatively leafy suburb, find a decent school for your kids whilst still having some of the benefits of city living.

It's a monument to the failure of multi-cultralism. Full to the brim with Africans, Turks, Muslims, Poles etc. No one talks to each other, there's litter absolutely fucking everywhere, everyone has that dead look in their eyes, it's just horrible, so empty, it stands for absolutely nothing. A complete vacuum.

I took my girlfriend (who isn't from London) back here once, it was one of the most embarrassing things that's ever happened to me. I feel like I don't have a hometown anymore, all my roots and experiences as a child I can't get in touch with anymore. I don't visit my old school or local pub, it's too dangerous at certain times, not worth the grief of having to take public transport amongst this filth.

Why did my city choose these people over me?
>>
>>133757313
>>133757368
Thanks for the smiles, lads.
>>
>>133757175
brilliant post ty
>>
>>133757518

Masking your emotions will only carry for so long.

It's time for you to use the rope lad. You're worthless
>>
>>133757175
Good post.
>>
>>133757068
Yes but its like a different city, there's big development going on and its pretty plush around the ECroydon station. WCroydon main area is still more run-down and shitty, its not unsafe during the day though haven't been a night.

Croydon's surrounded by pretty affluent and nice areas and its a lot safer than it used to be but I don't see the appeal of being stuck down there.
>>
>>133757068
Its think its slightly better but ive gotten older so i wouldnt notice it as much.
The kids age 12-16 seem to be causing the most trouble because they are copying all their older brothers etc (who most are coming out of prison for the riots)

>>133757171
fucking lol, no surprise.
>>
>>133757304
>Brainwashed

How fucking brainwashed do you have to be to live in London and not think it's a total fucking hellhole? Kys

cucked white detected

ohhh shitskins praying and preaching their foreign religion and killing people in the streets is fine so long as I can make a quick pound or two at work
>>
>>133757616
If I gave you some money, would you feel better?
>>
File: 1396825324435.jpg (220KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
1396825324435.jpg
220KB, 2197x1463px
>>133757616
are you one of these "londoners" i've been hearing about by any chance?
>>
>>133757124
Middle class break out in sweats the moment arguments start, it's why they swarm to the left, safe space and all that.

>>133757304
>Do people actually believe this thread?

What? That London is shit? That Certain Areas of London arn't riddled with crime? That White english are being turfed out white flight? Fucking kek. 'ok'.

You can fuck off pal, i live in essex and get loads Londoners who run away from all the nigs and swartys.

>'London has its shit together'. London is on life support. The muds are holding everyone back.
>>
>>133756613
That bbq made me sad
>>
>>133757304
Oi, Jeremy Corbyn. Cut the crap.

Been round Oxford Street lately? Turning into fucking Africa with the niggers round the shops selling trainers.

Open your fucking eyes and ears and you might learn something. There's good fucking reason us Londoners are sounding off. If you don't want to pay attention then don't come crying when you find out the hard fucking way.
>>
>>133757789
>>133757796

>Being from London
>British

Pick one lad.

I'd never accept money off an obvious psyop
>>
>>133757827
>I live in Essex
The larper finally reveals himself, esteemed ladies and gentlemen of this thread.
>>
>>133757518
Ahh, the ole 'I'm laughing really' gag, i suppose that will fool someone. lol.

>>133752463
> trying to larp that all of the UK is as bad as the squalor they live in.

London is not all of the UK, you ankle spacker.
>>
>>133757827

It's honestly like trying to argue with your 4 year old cousin

Useless and boring.
>>
>>133757946
>I live in Essex now.
>I must have lived here all my life.

Detective dipshit everyone. Nice try though.
>>
>>133757469
I walked from E&C tube station to the war museum last year. Never again.
>>
>>133757930
Fucking this. When you spend all day in an air conditioned office in one of the white parts of london, you can mouth off about how it's all fine.

When you actually walk around and think about what's happening, take another fucking guess.
>>
>>133758098
>Essex
>Not sub-human
Its too late to take it back lad, even if you delete your posts we've seen had enough time to have a good gander and a laugh.
>>
>>133758033
It's an endless reel of 'I know you are but what am i'. He's the type of cunt who would ask for socks at Christmas as a kid, and eat a mars bar with a knife and fork.

I bet his name is Tarquin, and he has a black autistic boyfriend.
>>
>>133757858
We are not fat like you burgers.. a BBQ here is like 2 hot dogs.
>>
>>133757476
feels bad man
>>
>>133752325
as oriental, im thinking about interning in london for year or two. is it bad idea? (mostly it internationals like google, jewbook, etc, if i get it) i kinda liked it when i visited london last year. place near whitehall, near british museum was pretty and stuff.
being gook, you often fantasize about this victorian britain. sad to see that it is all but gone.
>>
>>133758247

The type of person who goes to a pub for 1 pint of the finest "Pale Ale"

fucking gross lad
>>
>>133758243
>lol everyones laughing at you lol arn't you worried? I'm fragile and i would be worried if people laughed at me.

No anon, the laughter is coming from your parents room as they remember the time when you said 'one day, when you grow up...'
>>
>>133757175
Dollar store emma watson got shut down
>>
>>133756613
Clapham here. I don't have particularly high standards and have grown to hate white women (white myself) so Sarf London suits me fine. I avg a new ethnic a week to fuck from tinder while working full time. I get an eclectic mix of second generation black/mixed, asian, non-british european, and oriental/black American tourists.
>>
>>133758171
It really is nigger central. I'm actually pro-gentrification at this point. Anything to drive the niggers out.

Just now I was walking back from Tesco through a nigger / arab area and the white girl in front of me, a chubby 40-year-old, had at least three arabs stare at her in passing in an obviously lascivious manner. One of the arabs grabbed his dick and said something really aggressive to her. It's fucking surreal. These people aren't human.
>>
>>133758523

It's just eddies autistic cousin lad
>>
So whats the situation in London regarding overcrowding? Do they really rent out sheds and shit still?
>>
>>133758419
You can do fine if you get someone to teach you the ropes about where to live and where to stay the fuck away from. Plenty of orientals working in the City and around Canary Wharf. They soon learn not to try to walk around places like Poplar...
>>
>>133758649
>It's just eddies autistic cousin lad

I bet he watched Gavin and stacey and thought it was funny.
>>
>>133758344
Then thats not a bbq. Thats called grilling 2 hot dogs. The point of a bbq is to have people over and enjoy good food together. Youre missing the point entirely. I guess with all the muzzies its hard to have a sense of community. Dont worry i know youre envious.
>>
>>133757930
Oxford street is about 95%+ tourists so I don't see how its "Africa" if it looks like anything it looks like China.

>>133757827
Riddled with crime yeh, I live in South London and I feel safer in almost every single area than I did 8 years ago, most of them are unrecognizable in terms of gentrification.

London is on life support? The literal richest and most well developed region in the country is on life support? London is giving the rest of the country life support.

Get a fucking reality check go to some poor northern or eastern towns if you want to see a grim shithole which riddles this country.
>>
>>133758523
>I am a simple, poor Essex boy, is the thread being so mean to me?
>>
>>133758824
It's ok to be upset anon, that you got pasted in the other thread and have to try and vent your frustration here.

Let it out anon, you who doesn't understand simple demographics.
>>
>>133757761
I doubt it's a white, it's definitely one of Khan's Muzzies. Khan and the rest of these islamists need to be shipped over to Antarctica to die.
>>
>>133758802
Its okay, by this point in the second thread its been established that its full of non-london poor folk who like to re-tell the stories they hear.
>>
>>133758419
Victorian london is gone. English london is gone.

Feel free to fucking come over, bring your gook friends why not. I prefer you boys to the niggers and pakis.

>>133758692
Yep it's fucked. Most services are packed to the brim all the time.

Story time!
I got a stomach infection and had to go to the hospital emergency room. I was near fainting, alone, obviously sick, dizzy et cetera
Go into the emergency room get given a little ticket which says my number in the queue

359. They refresh those ticker things twice a day.

I had to wait for about 100 patients to go up before me before I was called.

Most of them were arabs or nigs who looked completely healthy and were with their families in the waiting room. I didn't see a white person the whole time I was there, not as hospital staff, nor in the waiting room, nor anywhere in the wards.
>>
>>133758754
ropes?
anyway, judging from my visits to anglican churches in uk and europe in general, i don't know which church to visit anyway.
>>
>>133758947
No Antarctica is pure, dont soil it by shipping mussy fuckers over there PLEASE
>>
>>133758344
People don't have BBQs everyday nigger. It's something that happens for twice or three times a year to feed 10+ friends/family.
>>
>>133758182
This is one of the things that annoys me most.

I work in an office where the majority of people are from privately educated backgrounds (i.e. boarding schools) and whose family home is in some small upper class all-white village or small town. They don't go to the poor areas of London. They don't go to the places overwhelmed by immigrants. Their friendship group is pretty much the same as it was when they were 13 albeit with more privately educated people included in it. Yet these people consistently talk about how terrible Brexit is, how terrible racism is, how stoopid Drumpf is, how terrible the refugee situation is, etc. It makes me fucking sick. Not only are they naive they are statistically in the wrong. Yet their little fantasies are sustained by their isolated lifestyle, and when they reach 30 they will go buy some nice house in an all-white town in Oxfordshire and never have to be around a nigger again.
>>
>>133758802
Remember when you could walk down Oxford Street and more or less the only foreign looking cunts would be the Krishnas? No? Too young? Too used to seeing darkies to register that it ain't normal for England?
>>
>>133759060
Then maybe Elon can shove them all in one of his rockets for a "tour" of the sun's core.
>>
>>133759012
i always fantasized about this classy english qt gf, but after lurking here, i came to realization that chances are that they are just wiggers/slags/whatever, and those posh semi-qts are just leftists who will just fuck among themselves. sad
>>
>>133758419
USAfag living in London. Do it. London is the arguably the biggest tech hub outside of California, with Google, FB, snapchat (lol but whatever) and others having major HQs in London and tons more in the London area. Not all of the doom n gloom in this thread is on the mark, I work full time in tech, split a house, save money and manage to fuck a new tinder girl roughly each week.
>>
>>133759184
>Things that didn't happen except in my head
>>
>>133759012
>English london is gone

The next census is in 2021, can't wait to see /pol/ proven right again.

Right now the White British population of London is around 40%, I bet in 2021 we'll find out it's around 35% if not lower.
>>
>>133758802
>London is on life support? The literal richest and most well developed region in the country is on life support? London is giving the rest of the country life support.

What? Take your head for a fucking dump will you? London puts the rich with the poor, if housing benefit gets knocked off due to unaffordability, you'll have a fucking riot on your hands, and you won't be able to contain it due to police cutbacks by Shitskin mayor. One area of London can be safe, 10 minutes down the road, you can be in a completly different area. Labour everyone, keeping the rich with the poor.

You have no idea how much the niggers cost London.
>>
>>133759032
Show you the ropes. Teach you the basics. Mark your card about what's safe and what ain't.
>>
>>133759213
Second-generation black and "asian" (brown) british have all the accent and much less of the terrible attitude of white women.
>>
if you guys chilled out with the racism and insecurity for a while you'd probably realize londons a pretty cool place to live with lots of different, fun types of people and cool stuff to experience

but i guess since other races are responsible for you failing in life apparently thats not possible for you lmao
>>
>>133758788
we don't get that much sun anyway.. and yes I did have my family over for a BBQ of course I get the meaning of a BBQ burger
>>
>>133759410
i see. but if im complete foreigner, where would i find them? local pub? church? brit/pol?
>>
>>133759184
Asia/MENA now have money for tourism now Oxford Street is ruined.

I don't even get the point of this who fuck even goes to Oxford Street and actually lives in London
>>
>>133759333
>Things that didn't happen except in my head
>London was never majority white

lol
>>
>>133759374
It will be 1/3 white british and just barely 1/2 white european.
>>
>>133759333
No you cunt. You just ain't old enough.

Even back in the 1980s Oxford Street was almost pure English. It wasn't chocka with the ABCDs. the Asians, Blacks, Coloureds, and Darkies like it is now.
>>
File: IMG_5006.jpg (150KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5006.jpg
150KB, 800x800px
>>133759087
BURGERS GTFO
>>
>>133759582
>tourists never went to Oxford Street, it was for the whites only
Maybe as a manlet who can't see over immediate crowd in front of you.
>>
>>133759234
is experience in uk easily transferrable to us? (like will califags look down on uk exp on resume?) moneywise, how are you doing? the pay is lower, but rent is arguably similar to bay area, so at the end of the day, you get paid less, right? correct me if im wrong. anyway, we are not all that "invested" as britfags. guess we'll just leave when shtf.
>>
>>133759552
>failing in life

Nice projection. But read the thread, plenty of us in London are doing relatively well (economically).

Are you really so cucked that you spend your free time as a mass immigration apologist on /pol/?

Sort your own life out m9.
>>
>>133759526
>blacks and asians. kek.
anyway, are brit womyns as bad as they are portray on /pol/? any decency left?
>>
I live in London since 5 years, originally from Poland.
I am on 23k salary as an office admin, sometimes my family sends me food to help.
>>
>>133759638
>major tourist area never had any non-whites in it
At this point, I'm not even sure you've seen London once with your own eyes.
>>
>>133759569
You start with where you work. Private conversations with people who you figure you can trust.

You don't ask the entire room.
>>
>>133759552
>lol if you worry about crime and stuff caused by niggers and swartys, it's all in your head and you're insecure lol

>lol there isn't an islamist movement in the UK lol

>lol You just don't like being mugged and fighting with niggers because you're insecure lol

Good God. Get out of here tarquin, i don't just mean this thread, i mean this planet, get the fuck off my planet you waste of spunk.
>>
>>133759406
>>133759406

>In a City you can be in a rich area then if you walk somewhere for a bit you can be in another area completely except its less rich, this is really unexpected and shouldn't happen.
>>
File: reclaim.jpg (63KB, 640x831px) Image search: [Google]
reclaim.jpg
63KB, 640x831px
>>133752699
Sheps Bush has always been a shithole but I went there a couple of weeks ago and it was chockfull of niggers and pakis. Literally one in ten people walking past me was speaking English, maybe less. Whites were speaking Polish, French or German.

>>133752523
>>pupils schools in Westminster borough are now 90% not white according to Breitbart source
I currently work in Westminster. Harrow road is absolutely fucking disgusting. Just Muslims everywhere. All the shops, markets, fishmonger butchers. All the whites are elderly. Terrifying.

>>133753013
Yup, Uxbridge Road from Shepherds Bush to Ealing is fucked. Absolutely filled with Muslims, literal non-human Somalians.
Going past an estate near there yesterday and looked at the playground. FULL of Somalians, dozens of kids and some adults. This is the future of London.
In a lot of these areas you'll begin to notice that virtually nobody under the age of thirty is white.
There's virtually no white children apart from occasional poles.

I say all this as a non-white, this is extremely perturbing because it's only a matter of time before these Muslims make the place what Muslims always make it.
>>
Bermonsey boy reporting for duty,no one on this thread is from london,you CUNTS.
>>
>>133759786
actually i use the other boards but sometimes like to see whats happening in /pol/ - i dont come here so much now that its been taken over by stormcucks

i can see that many of you are upper-middle class, but that just compounds the racism with the classist element, and the emphasis is very much on the economic - any moderately socially successful person can have a great time in london. im just going off the theory that to be this fucking racist you have to have some deep insecurities and failings somewhere in your life
>>
>>133760060
You can say that again
>>
File: 1499645246677.jpg (64KB, 483x807px) Image search: [Google]
1499645246677.jpg
64KB, 483x807px
>>133759552
>1 post by this ID
>chill out goyim its all fine nothing is wrong with london its wonderful and culturally diverse
>>
File: 1498012881278.png (16KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1498012881278.png
16KB, 420x420px
>>133759705
Your country will be cleansed soon enough
>>
>>133759406
Don't bother mate. All big city dwellers think they are paying for the countryside to exist. (((They))) have tricked the financial system to reflect exactly that. And like most urban-monkeys they believe that the meat, fish and veggies in their store is there because the city spirit wills it, also the cement, the bricks, the concrete, all that makes their glorious-paying-for-everyone-else city what it is. It's all pulled out of the arses of liberal-arts-gibs-collecters in their inner city study.
>>
>>133760060
Where in Bermondsey lad?

I probably live within 15 minutes walk from you no homo
>>
>>133759720
>lol i don't realize that alot of tourism used to come from Europe, US, and Anglosphere rather that bongo bongo land and durkadurkastan.

>implying niggers and shitskins were tourists

lol anon, you're starting to dig anon, you useless fuckweasel you. Were not talking about tourists, were talking about niggers and arabs.

kek and so on.
>>
>>133759552
You are having a fucking bubble.

You are either the most tied up pro multicultural self hating cunt on the planet or you are working that little troll hand up and down your small cock as fast as you can. Fuck off down to Tower Hamlets and suck some Muslim Patrol cunts off.
>>
>>133760060
Bermondsey is best experienced by walking along the river
>>
>>133753084
>>this london is not safe meme

London has more knife attack victims per 2 months(800) than whole Poland in whole year(700)
>>
>>133759894
k. thx for tips lad. god speed
>>
>>133760188
Not all of us are like that Bo. Personally I'm looking to buy some isolated rural land (which is probably difficult to do in Denmark as it is in the UK) and live as off-grid as I can.
>>
>>133759948
No you fucking weapon, this is done on purpose to stick the rich with those on fucking benefit. Who do you think outnumbers who fuckweasel? That's right, the niggers and shitskins do..

Who do they vote for? That's right, labour. That's why London is red you weapon.
>>
>>133752325
Londoner for 20+ years, a few tidbits.

Local school has 80% kids on free school meals because they dont get fed properly at home.

80% kids at same school have english as an additional language (not 1st, nor 2nd, perhaps not even 3rd language spoken).

Many kids above have no english spoken by either parent in the home.

School has to take subhuman kids who communicate only in grunts and growls, presume neither parent ever speaks to them.

Technically 1 parent must be in the "home" but they may be drinking, drugs, out fucking punters, etc. So "home" is really just a building rather than a place of safety/nurture.

This is just normal everyday for the school and teachers.

God help any normal kid there trying to learn something.
>>
>>133760206
Okay, now you've completely proven your age.

>I'm too young to remember what tourism was like anything more than 10 years ago.
>All tourism was American whites
>No tourism ever from UAE
>No tourism ever from Cypris

Oh wait.
>>
>>133755877
Alright, duck.
>>
>>133760367
Red with the blood of the remaining native londoners thanks to Muslims like you.
>>
File: 1487355556007.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1487355556007.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
I just can't stand it, I've grown up an anglophile and reading this makes me feel like i'm dying of stomach cancer. I just want off this fucking ride, couldn't I have been born just a few decades earlier?
>>
>>133759888
Winkle, I am your dad. Don't waste either yours or my time trying to come lairy with me.
>>
>>133759935
its basic sociology to see that crime is caused by economics, not by some kind of unscientific inherant racial element lmao. When you import foreign people to be your cheaper working class with less economic and social security crime in that group unsurprisingly is higher than the rest of the population. its pretty much the same with the white working class.

there is an islamist movement in the uk but those involved in it are a fraction of the islamic population - ive had loads of muslim friends and theyre just the same in outlook as most people

sorry kiddo but ive lived in this city my whole life and the vast majority of people here have the same view on this stuff as i do - in fact the vast majority of people across the country and the western world do, so your probably better off just getting a new planet for you weirdos to live on lmao
>>
File: 1499388030285.jpg (207KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499388030285.jpg
207KB, 640x640px
>>133752325
Northerner reporting.

Barely any non-anglo in my county(Cumbria).

Lots of chavs though.

Only time I've seen a darkie/muzzie was when I was in London.

Nuke the south.
>>
>>133759759
Dunno bout the US, I'm here for the long haul so don't really care. Can't imagine them looking down on UK experience, I'm in sales and the sales style is very different, more understated, and I prefer it. Pay is less than the Bay area but so is the rent, I pay 750 GBP/mo to split a house in a good area in zone 2. If SHTF it's off to Hungary.
>>
>>133760098
You really are bad at guessing, aren't you? I am from a single parent family in a shit-tier part of the country. I just happen to work with posh fags now.

My own theory is that naivety and a dismissive attitude towards statistics are the primary reasons people like you are so hostile towards the reality that will, one day, smack you square in the face.
>>
>>133760060
>Bermonsey boy reporting for duty,no one on this thread is from london,you CUNTS.

Pole here. I am from North London. I work in an office at 23k per year. It is barely enough to pay for the bills and food. I left a house with a garden in Poland to live in small damp flat that I am afraid to leave, because the area I am in is full of violent crimes ;_; Every day I dream of going back home, but if you have no connections in Poland you have no job.
>>
>>133760188
>And like most urban-monkeys they believe that the meat, fish and veggies in their store is there because the city spirit wills it, also the cement, the bricks, the concrete, all that makes their glorious-paying-for-everyone-else city what it is. It's all pulled out of the arses of liberal-arts-gibs-collecters in their inner city study.

So fucking true. What gets me is the people who leech off the financial system all think they are contributing to the whole fucking malarky.

It's good though, all that cancer in one place. I mean if i wanted to purge the worst, i would cleans the citys first and nothing of value would be lost.
>>
>>133760210
lol okay im the one in the bubble; im just a normal dude from south east london expressing how most people think. if you expressed your views to most people in this city, whatever race they are, what do you think the reatcion would be? most ppl here have friends across races and cultures

just because you've convinced yourself there's some kind of ahistorical nonexistent race war under way doesn't mean its true my friend
>>
>>133760723
Don't try and reason with these people, they are depressed, poor, and too young to know what they are talking about.
>>
>>133760532
I sometimes see American tourists in London and it's quite funny to see them wide-eyed and silent as they push their way through crowds of monkeys and sandniggers. You can see their utopic vision of London (cockneys, landed gentry, Mary Poppins etc) totally destroyed by some loud Nigerian shouting at his mobile phone while dropping chicken bones on the ground.

I own a TRUMP - MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN tshirt and often wear it around London. The first time I was assaulted for wearing this was when an American (who looked Jewish) gave me the side-eye on the tube and then shoulder-barged me as he left the carriage to get off.
>>
>>133760500
Ok, this just proves what a spacker you are.
>Implying i said all tourism was american whites.
>implying the odd rich arab wasn't there.

You're saying, hand on heart, that when you walk down certain Areas and see entire regions of swarty fuckers, that it's always been that way has it?

That shows YOUR age, not mine. Do one Tarquin.
>>
>>133760659
I'm not referring to you personally, I'm referring more to the general demographic that tends to support these kinds of views and the kind of language in this thread which is pretty classist throughout

dismissive attitude towards what statistics exactly? newsflash, most people are vaguely aware of the fact that the minority population is slowly increasing, they just dont give a shit because theyre not fucking racist and arent about to start exterminating or expelling innocent people to maintain an arbitrary notion of racial balance
>>
>>133760585
What's the best city in Cumbria? Been thinking about Kendal, Barrow or Carlisle.
>>
>>133759855
They're awful. Loud, entitled, vapid, ultra-PC, know-it-all and they hate white males. If I hear someone being obnoxious in public 90% it's a white british woman. British convention still dictates that you treat women deferentially and they take full advantage, not moving an inch on the pavement/sidewalk and generally being cunts.
>>
>>133760665
Do you have a degree?

I don't mind Slavs as much as non-Whites etc.
>>
>>133760277
But don't stop for a coffee;it will cost you a fortune.
>>
File: 1495397996181.gif (871KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1495397996181.gif
871KB, 245x230px
>>133759883
i thought you come here to send money back to your family, i think you fugged up m8
>>
>>133760824
>>133760723
Why even come to /pol/ when you are this cucked?

Shouldn't you be out getting drunk in Shoreditch with Hattie and Quentin?
>>
>>133761076
>Do you have a degree?
two degrees one Masters in International Relations, one Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Social Communication
>>
>>133756484
Things that never happened. The story.

Yours sincerely Thornton heath
>>
>>133760723
>lol okay im the one in the bubble;

You just proved right there that you know fuck all about London.

You are having a bubble. Bubble bath. Laugh.

Now fuck off you useless wog lover.
>>
File: 1485249019592.png (330KB, 1209x551px) Image search: [Google]
1485249019592.png
330KB, 1209x551px
>>133760531
If i called them niggers and shitskins, what makes you think i'm a Muslim?

>>133760550
>its basic sociology to see that crime is caused by economics, not by some kind of unscientific inherant racial element

Holy fucking shit. No, this is not the case at all. Pic related. Let me guess fucko, race is a social construt right?

>>133760550
>but ive lived in this city my whole life

Being 14 years old doesn't mean you're old enough to comment. On anything.
>>
>>133760984
You saying Arabs haven't been a large part of London is what gave it away. Don't try and deflect, you never grew up in London.
>>
>>133760962
>I own a TRUMP - MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN tshirt and often wear it around London.

Haha legend I want to get a MAGA hat. Did you get it online or is there a physical shop I can get one in LDN?
>>
>>133759552
>if you guys chilled out with the racism and insecurity for a while you'd probably realize londons a pretty cool place to live with lots of different, fun types of people and cool stuff to experience

No, it's not. I am only here because it is easy to find a job in London.
It is dirty, ugly, smells of shit and vomit, it is terribly expensive and it is full of crime.
If it wasn't for the fact that my CV and networking are shit-level tier I would have left long time ago.
>>
File: fash2.jpg (505KB, 1338x974px) Image search: [Google]
fash2.jpg
505KB, 1338x974px
>>133755267
>Most offices will prioritise a white man as they want someone who can do the job quickly and efficiently not some dribbling coon who will need 3 weeks training to type his own name stinking up the place.
You forget the huge number of people employed by the state. I remember seeing a stat a few years ago saying that about 50% of all jobs in the UK relied on state funding; i.e. these people are directly employed by the state or employed by contractors working for the state. That's huge.
Social services in Westminster are full of foreigners. I shit you not. Africans and Asians who can't speak decent English, or spell properly, lots of Eastern Euros and Irish too. Lots of 'naturalised' west indians who speak their London ebonics. Also about 60-70% women.
Brits barely get a look in, let alone white men. Although it's debatable that they'd want to given the state of it. These are the social workers, never mind the fucking admins/cleaning staff/IT/groundsmen/security. You're looking at virtually zero % British/English at that point.
>>
File: wales-flag.jpg (59KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
wales-flag.jpg
59KB, 460x287px
this thread reminds me why i hate london so much

i am laughing at you from atop my mountain
being poor here is infinitely better than being poor in london

london needs to get fucking nuked
>>
File: nigel 2.jpg (71KB, 650x774px) Image search: [Google]
nigel 2.jpg
71KB, 650x774px
>>133760962
I never really had the generic "god save the queen" outlook on England that most Americans do, I would watch the BBC online and got exposed to the actual culture of the UK. However I didn't realize it was THIS bad until a few years ago when I woke up during the migrant crisis, and now everything just feels so hopeless.

> he first time I was assaulted for wearing this
>first

What about the other times? You have balls anon
>>
>>133760098
>stormcucks

This will never work, for stormfags, ever. Cucks is the word for white trash who enable these shitskins to swarm the shores and set up here. You're the definition of cuck. Stormfags are the opposite. Jesus wept..
>>
>>133761187
This isn't Britpol. People here are larping they've lived in London, when its clear that they haven't. Big surprise they get upset when someone calls them out.
>>
>>133761024
>general demographic

You think people who oppose the mass immigration of niggers and other shitskins are somehow part of the elite?

I literally know more posh people than you do despite my background and I can tell you that the majority of them are "Love Solves Everything!" retards.

>arbitrary notion

Fucking kek mate. If the British soldiers of WW1 or WW2 could see this country and hear traitorous cowards like you today they'd have avoided the draft. You are a cuckold.
>>
>>133759565
Then why did you take the opportunity to be a condescending cunt? Youre kinda enforcing the stereotype
>>
>>133760824
I'm old, doing fine financially and if you don't think there's a race war brewing you're in denial. I work with non-whites and they openly hate us. We're weak so I don't blame them.
>>
>>133761208
Fair play. Journalism is trash, I hope you've managed to dodge a bullet by working in a different industry.
>>
>>133761510
>despite my background
Gonna have to stop you there buddy, coloured exit is the other side.
>>
How are italians doing in London? Are they good people?
>>
>>133761452
Won't argue with you Taff. At least your neighbours down the hill are likely to be Welsh and not the fucking league of nations.
>>
>>133761336
I ordered it from Ebay. I was going to get a hat but it takes one person to steal it from your head and chuck it in the river or run off with it, doesn't seem worth it.
>>
Working in Battersea.
Talking to local who also works at same firm.
Drains always blocked on street, everyone sick of it.
dontknowwhy.jpg
Environmental heath come round for proper investigation as too many complaints.
Discover bloke living in social housing flat couple of doors down.
Practicing witchdoctor.
Chucking animal blood and remains down the drains 24-7 due to vibrant and diverse witch-doctoring business he is running.
Environmental health recovers various animals, cats, chickens, a goat, and some animal parts from his flat.
House quarantined for weeks while clean-up happens.
This is just normal London life now.
>>
>>133757068
Same old Croydon really. Have all the spades/pakis to the north Thornton heath/selhurst/Norwood

All the full blown Muslims to the west broad green/Norbury

To the east white trash and scum addiscombe/Shirley/addington.

And to the south the white middle/upper class natives of Croydon who have moved out of the other three areas due to the amount of damage and decay caused by mass immigration.

South Croydon is literally the last white strong hold in Croydon... and because it's nice and affluent guess who's getting moved in to make it more vibrant..
>>
>>133761299
No one is deflecting you idiot. You just lack the ability to read. This is the problem with your kind. London was never swarmed with niggers and shitskins like it is now. You attempting to say that it is, is just horsecock. You're trying to take the other guys comment about how it was majority white, with the odd krishna, and say this is EXACTLY THE SAME as niggers and pakis being funneled into the UK for labour voters, fucking up the crime stats and causing white flight.

You're either an idiot, or an idiot. One of the two.
>>
>>133761780
Isn't killing cats a serious criminal offense?
>>
>>133761213

>Thornton Heath

I feel sorry for you
>>
>>133761446
Thank you. Work in IT sales, hate dealing with public sector. Most IT people in private sector are men, mostly down to earth white guys. As soon as it's a local authority or NHS trust boom the IT managers and the whole staff are women who don't understand fuck all about their systems, which is fine, but try to mask this by dodging calls, skipping agreed-upon meetings and generally being evasive.
>>
File: 1498405836317.png (174KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498405836317.png
174KB, 360x640px
>>133761053
Carlisle is alright but if you want a nice quiet town maybe something like Wigton.

Lots of Poles in Carlisle and in Cumbria in general but they keep to themselves.
>>
>>133761485
>l. People here are larping they've lived in London, when its clear that they haven't. Big surprise they get upset when someone calls them out.

Oh for fucks sake, I live in London since 6 years. It is a terrible city to live in.
>>
>>133761713
Non m'interessa un cazzo.
>>
>>133761891
and it did happen, you know exactly how retarded the average 15/16 yo Thornton Heath nigger is
the played into my need for a scrap like moths to a flame
obviously their zulu heritage was no match for my eternal anglo blood
>>
>>133752463
the people who think it's bad are faggy londoners, they're soft as shit down south lad. We brick each other for laffs up norf
>>
>>133761288
okay this is just incoherent lol

>>133761294
yeah sorry dude but an anonymous post by some guy on 4chan with no citations isn't evidence

there's no point in me trying to give a lecture on the history of the concept of race and minority history in the uk/world because you wont listen but let me make a few points:

1. minorities have suffered from a combination of social and institutional systemic discrimination, established during the spread of imperialism - even minor attempts to rebalance this historical inequality have only been a recent development, and even still it is extremely difficult to eliminate such entrenched attitudes - particularly since the social matrix in which minorities live has been specifically configured in this conditions

2. aside from this, minorities have as i said above been used as a cheaper, replacement working class - the impact of economic insecurity and impoverishment on education, crime etc is universally agreed and applies especially in these cases.

3. the reason these arguements have been advanced and are widely agreed upon is because they are the most scientific analysis for social imbalances around race - the scientific community again universally agrees that there is no substantial difference between the races

and yeah im 14 sure. unlike you i remember this site before it was infested by stormcucks who wanted a white nationalist clubhouse
>>
oldfag (44) poo in the loo. Born and raised in Newham.
Ethnic areas are shit holes. When white flight happens it gets subtly worse.
But I know where all the white people are. I kid you not there's a lot of them about.
I walk everywhere ( trying to lose weight) and whites all live in the affluent ares of each area, Wanstead, Newham etc etc.
I've walked along virtually all the canal paths in east and central London and only see white people. In all my walks I've literally seen a handful of Asian and blacks.
They all live in flat complexes beside the river. They live in their own bubble. The go to work, mix with civilised ethnic co-workers. go home and it's an all white neighbourhood. They have no idea what it is to live in an ethnic shithole which is why they are all poor immigration and vote labour

Seriously walk along a canal path and see how many vote labour posters are plasters on walls and canal boats.

Be rich. be middle or upper class. You only know of "decent" ethnics and won't see how it really is until the wheels fall off like the recent london riots.
>>
File: IMG_5505.jpg (25KB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5505.jpg
25KB, 530x298px
>>133761596
Yeah I'm in the wrong burger. I apologise.
>>
>>133760060
You've lost it to Nigeria mate. Let it go. Move to Kent with the rest of your lot. Worse than the Essex lot who are all from the old east end cos their old man used to live there 40 years ago.
>>
>>133761780
Nothing unusual in that. Back in the 1970s the pakis round Southall used to be blocking the drains up all the time flushing chicken heads and everything else down the loo.

Most of the fuckers didn't even know what a toilet was. Used to stand on the seat and all that.

And the cunts used to buy a house and fill it with mattresses on the floor. Never got cold. When one brown bastard rolled out for his shift in the rubber factory another rolled in.

Didn't take 'em long to pay off the mortgage.
>>
Go to pizza shop to get late night pizza.
Shop is operated by Afgan warlord who keeps a "human dog" in a cage on a chain.
He's been running the shop in Bexleyheath for years.
"Human dog" is trained to bite peoples testicles off.
This is real.

http://www.scotsman.com/news/uk/guilty-warlord-with-human-dog-who-set-up-home-in-uk-1-720510
>>
>>133761478
Well I use the word assaulted there in a quite loose way, as he only shoulder-barged me. But other times arabs have walked past me and then ran up and tapped my shoulder and demanded to know "WHY YOU WEAR DIS!?!? WHY YOU WEAR TRUMP ON YOUR TSHIRT!?!?!" and I either say that I support him or just say fuck off and carry on. I don't necessarily do it to get attention, I just have a small wardrobe and end up wearing it out of necessity at times. I initially bought it to wear to the Trump protest at the American embassy.

Hopefully there will be a pro-Trump rally when we comes to London, however small. I'd like to go show my support.
>>
>>133761713
Yeah. Basically any Italian with ambition moves to London. English is still a challenge so they gravitate to lower skilled jobs. Some areas are so thick with Italians you routinely hear it on the street. An interesting phenomenon is non-Italians with Italian passports (children of immigrants or naturalised themselves) who move to London.
>>
>>133762319
(Why Cant We Be Friends by War Intensifies)
>>
File: Howgills4.jpg (295KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
Howgills4.jpg
295KB, 650x488px
>>133760585
Was up riding the Howgills the other day, pristine wilderness. Absolutely stunning beauty as far as you can see. Pic related for burgers & eurofags
>>
>>133761713
Many Italians have been here for generations, and as result many families own bakeries, pizzerias and stuff like that. The difference is that these places tend to attract customers from all backgrounds, including White Brits. They don't simply come here, settle in an enclave and sell shit-tier food to their shit-tier community.
>>
>>133761860
my friends dad is from croydon

he got stabbed in a bus stop once
london is great though guys honestly
such culture
>>
>>133762364
Yes I know that there are a lot of them, but how they act? Like wiggers or civilized people?
Here in Italy we tend to mock them because every right winger know that london is shit
>>
>>133762515
Oooooo nice
>>
File: pep-nami.jpg (181KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pep-nami.jpg
181KB, 1000x1000px
>>133756484
>>walking towards niggers
>>whos gonna move first lol
EVERY
FUCKING
DAY

Somalians are the worst for this, literally evolved to walk through empty desert wasteland.
Don't understand the concept of limited space in cities, and get uppity and aggy when you don't move for them, or when you ask to get through their slow, four wide row of fat binbagged cows taking up the whole pavement.
Usually jabber at you in some djiboutese.
>>
>>133762072
The fact you didn't get stabbed or jumped by at least 4 bystanders who in their eyes saw 2 good boys on there way to church to raise money for dem programs who wasn't doing nuffin attacked by a rabbid white racist, Calls it into question. What's more disturbing is the white kids who have to act like the savages as in their eyes it's the only way to survive round here
>>
>>133762282
You're a 44 year old streetshitter?

How did you find /pol/ and why do you come here?

Genuinely curious.
>>
>>133762493
How's where ever you live?
London is a hellhole.
>>
>>133762212
Christ almighty you have had your head filled with some shit.

Do you even know our history? Our imperial history?

How did we get the fucking empire you soft headed cunt?

Are you proud that our ancestors used to strap pakis to the mouth of a cannon and fire it?

You fucking should be. It is the basis of who you are if you are British. The wogs know it and they fucking hate us for it. Why don't you? Why ain't you proud of who you are and what you are the inheritor of?
>>
>>133762599
Croydon isn't london.

And your friends dad obviously deserved it.
>>
>>133761510
i see this thing about what ww1/2 soldiers would have thought a lot and honestly its such a silly argument. what you basically say is that we shouldn't change things unless they're in line with the world view of a specific arbitrary demographic of people from a specific, arbitrary point in history. why don't we base our society on what the celts before the romans thought? or the soldiers fighting at hastings in 1066?
>>
>>133762624
I work in a place where a couple of Italian programmers have joined us etc. They're cool people. Laid back, into their food, just nice guys all round. Don't know their politics.
>>
>>133762282
Yup. Take the train from clapham to my tech job. Train ride is always oasis of tranquility filled with fellow whites going to their tech jobs. Take the train one day to go somewhere else. Rubbish everywhere, yammering 3rd worlders on their mobiles, a near fight over some black guy deciding to do an impromptu rap next to the wrong builder. I and many people in London don't know London, we know our own little patch.
>>
>>133762282
AGREED.
>>
File: 1498727867410.png (55KB, 1292x646px) Image search: [Google]
1498727867410.png
55KB, 1292x646px
>>133762756
I know. Its still less white kids than the amount of black kids who get into gang culture

White Brits still have football "lad culture" to gravitate towards if they want to become alpha without acting like niggers

>>133762738
I know.
It was early in the morning and i instantly knew this time i wasn't going to move lol
>>
>>133762599
>such culture
Yeah, shame it ain't English culture any more.
>>
>>133762884
yes it is you dopey nigger
>>
>>133762862
lol a hellhole. Come on bruv. Don't be a complete retard and you can live a good life in London.
>>
>>133762884
Mate can you not

I can literally walk five minutes down the road, still be in croydon, and the postcode goes from cr1 to se25
it makes no sense
you no damn well croydon is in london
>>
File: 1484886353326.jpg (3MB, 1315x1820px) Image search: [Google]
1484886353326.jpg
3MB, 1315x1820px
>>133762212
>>133762212
>there's no point in me trying to give a lecture on the history of the concept of race and minority history in the uk/world because you wont listen

Heard it all before, it's garbage, i know your kind exactly.

>>133762212
>1. minorities have suffered from a combination of social and institutional systemic discrimination, established during the spread of imperialism

I'ma have to stop you right there, Indians and Sikhs got the same treatment from colonialism, Niggers that came over here were the 'middle
class' of their kind, they wern't slaves. Indians and Sikhs picked themselves up. Niggers didn't. Niggers caused crime, Alot of it, Indians and sikhs generally didn't.

>>133762212
>aside from this, minorities have as i said above been used as a cheaper, replacement working class - the impact of economic insecurity and impoverishment on education, crime etc is universally agreed and applies especially in these cases.

Because race is a charged subject, universally agreed upon really means nothing in debatable topics. No one who works in biology thinks that race is a social construct.

>The reason these arguements have been advanced and are widely agreed upon is because they are the most scientific analysis for social imbalances around race - the scientific community again universally agrees that there is no substantial difference between the races

lol, No it's because sociology likes to pretend it's a science. Using consensus is a fallacy. Try again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeb09GS7ids

Watch this for starters, read erectus walks amongst us for even more. Stop pretending you know what you're talking about Tarquin, race isn't a social construct.

>>133762212
>and yeah im 14 sure.

You have no reason to be so clueless if you're not 14. Read some books.
>>
File: los-angeles-city-hall.jpg (3MB, 2000x1507px) Image search: [Google]
los-angeles-city-hall.jpg
3MB, 2000x1507px
>>133762862
Its diverse as expected. I live in southern california. But the weather is to die for. Perfect beach weather. Los Angeles is a shithole. Its so bad in some places that its surreal but i kinda like that vibe. Almost like im in another planet. Walking around downtown l.a at midnight is a must do imo. And the architecture is underrated imo.
>>
>>133763217
London stops at the postcode. End of discussion. Se19/se25. London stops when you hit CR7.
>>
>>133762949
What I mean is 18 - ~45 year old men voluntarily went to fight in a war where they were likely to be killed partly because they looked around them and saw a country worth fighting for, a community striving to improve itself, generations of their family and their friends' families working their hands to the bone to form a functioning society from the wilderness.

And if you told them that all their sacrifice would eventually result in their fighting for a country where the White British people who have suffered for generations to make this country so attractive to niggers will one be a country where niggers are allowed to settle en masse and outbreed the native members of their communities, they would (in my opinion) have been less keen on getting on the boat over to France.

If you can't tell the difference between incestuous ideologically-debased Muslims, low-IQ niggers, street-shitting pakis and celts, romans, huguenots etc then you are just plain stupid, sorry.
>>
>>133762867
i was addressing which is why there is systemic racism leading to inequality, crime, lack of education etc - if that actually occurred, and i have to say i've never read of it occurring and am quite certain it didn't happen on a large scale, then that just furthers my point. empires are nonetheless founded on violence so you are i suppose right in the broad sense

but no, i'm not actually proud that in the past people who i may have some cultural inheritance from brutalized people. personally, i'm not proud of the empire at all - and it's pretty much irrational to be, given that you personally had no involvement in its building, and nor mos tlikely did your ancestors unless your from aristocratic heritage. if your working/middle class the empire more than likely was just another system of class oppression for your ancestors who toiled to line the pockets of its beneficiaries.

even still, if you are proud of the empire, being proud of having inflicted racialized brutality on people is just fucked up dude
>>
>>133763212
>increase in acid attacks
>more sandnigger migration
>dumb liberal stufff like changing ladies and gentlemen in the underground to hello everyone
>80% of boroughs vote labour
>don't have massive celebrations for special days like St. George's day
Yeah nothing to worry about !!!
>>
>>133762977
Good
Most of them are leftists that wants to "embrace diversity" washing dishes in a shitty restaurant and learn English (interacting with immigrants, good luck)
>>
>>133762624
Except London isn't shit. I could go on for hours on how London is superior to Rome. They are pretty civilised, still Italian so try to be "furbi" but mostly hardworking. London is like an exclusive club, to afford to live here if you're not on benefits you need to be smart and/or work hard so it's pretty self-selecting.
>>
>>133762852
I've been here for years. faggot
I enjoy the banter and began my red pilling a long time ago. SO it's nice to read the thoughts and opinions of like-minded anons.
>>
>>133763099
Football culture?! Around Croydon?! Crystal fucking palace. 95% of palace fans come from Surrey or sussex. Out on a day trip ohh south London is wonderful!!!! But will be on the first train out of selhurst/Norwood after the game.
>>
>>133763344
Nice. Do Cali girls existence anymore? I means do girls say 'like' a lot?
>>
>>133763585
>calling me a faggot

Know your place, paki. I was asking out of curiosity.
>>
File: aldbourne_picF0005.jpg (68KB, 797x451px) Image search: [Google]
aldbourne_picF0005.jpg
68KB, 797x451px
>tfw not from London and haven't been in ages

Feels good man, pic related, my village.
>>
>>133762989
it's true. until I started walking about in other areas didn't realise. I mena i read about places in the standard. Knew they existed, just never went.

It's funny how south of the river, there's virtually fuck all there. London really is north of the river.
>>
>>133761208
>two degrees one Masters in International Relations, one Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Social Communication
In other words you don't have any kind of degree.
I guess that you had at least fun while partying all those years, right?

> if you have no connections in Poland you have no job
if you are an uneducated fuck, then maybe yes. I earn $2k netto/month without any connections, 2 years after I've finished the college
>>
Ok, guys, I'm going to glorify for one of the football teams in London, I choose between Luton and West Hem, what can you advise me?
>>
File: croydon isn't london i swear.png (145KB, 486x387px) Image search: [Google]
croydon isn't london i swear.png
145KB, 486x387px
>>133763443
>>
>>133763959
Millwall
>>
File: LeighKent.jpg (96KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
LeighKent.jpg
96KB, 640x426px
>>133763859
>tfw 30mins from london and not a wog to be seen
>>
>>133763443
go to Farthing Downs there is literally signs saying welcome to London
>>
>>133763986
Greater London. Aka M25. Not London.
>>
>>133763862
Herne Hill is a nice place, and Putney / Richmond is quite nice and Greenwich is really nice. Other than that anywhere south of the river is just suburbs and council blocks full of wogs, gooks and spics.
>>
>>133763501
>but no, i'm not actually proud that in the past people who i may have some cultural inheritance from brutalized people.

You're not meant to be proud of that dipshit, it's a savage thing fuck fuck o mighty, are you even aware of what the arabs or the ottomans did? Jesus fucking wept.

>and it's pretty much irrational to be, given that you personally had no involvement in its building, and nor mos tlikely did your ancestors unless your from aristocratic heritage.

No...just no, first off, you do benefit from it, the power that the west has was won by them, 2nd, not everyone who benefited from it was the aristocrasy, stop trying to make it a class thing, many people benefited from Empire.

> class oppression for your ancestors who toiled to line the pockets of its beneficiaries.

Ah, the marxist shines it's all about class maaaaan. lol
>>
>>133763827
Forgive me, I'm an Indian. my transgender friend.
>>
>>133764080
THE SAME THING

Greater London = London

London = The City Of London/Central London
>>
>>133763722
Yes. Theres alot of slang from all types of social backgrounds. But jesus the women. Its worth it to come see all the ass cheeks hanging in the summer. Degeneracy forsure but my other head says its ok. But i especially like california for its geography. Underrated in many aspects. Such as our forests.
>>
>>133763501
Oh Jeremy Corbyn. This is why you are going to be victimised when you get old and defenceless.

Our ancestors were hard. The argument over what the men in the first and second world wars would have done is the wrong one. They would not have let the wogs in. They did not let the wogs in. It was their children and grandchildren that lost sight of who they were. It was their children and grandchildren who have been peddling all this multiculturalist claptrap whilst themselves doing the white flight and doing all they can to get their little offspring into a good school.

Enoch Powell is the ghost of Christmas past that should be haunting you. Take off the 'Enoch was a nasty monster' blinkers you have been fitted with and learn what he said and what he meant. Then check around you honestly. If you can't see the connection between mass immigration and the country going to shit then you are no Englishman. You have no place amongst us.
>>
>>133752611
London isn't England. It is an economic and tourist hub, people either go there to work or see all our many sights such as, that big building or that other big building.
>>
>>133764200
That's my point. Croydon isn't London.
>>
>>133763859
Is that near Bury?
>>
File: thisgirlcan.jpg (1MB, 2362x1181px) Image search: [Google]
thisgirlcan.jpg
1MB, 2362x1181px
>go to London
>see this on a billborad

I fucking hate this city, I get headaches from being so angry walking around it.
>>
>>133759333
>>Things that didn't happen except in my head
Mate I'm non-white and born in the eighties, and I fucking well remember all the areas I grew up in and around. Bar certain places like Wembley, Hounslow, Ladbroke grove, it was vastly white. Central London is unrecognisable from what it was ten years ago.
The majority of this non-white explosion has come since 2000, and even then I'd venture that most of it since 2007-10.
You NEVER saw women walking around in headscarves and burkhas outside of certain containment zones, now they're an everyday occurrence absolutely everywhere.

The only place in London that looks like England is the Underground, at rush hours in particular. If it's around school start or finish time then it's absolutely full of muzzie kids and parents. It's fucked. This is the future of London, in five-10 years these fuckers will be young adults and all of those girls will have popped out at least one more muslim kid, if not more. The whole of the UK will pay, and is paying, for their child-support gibs.

It's already past the point of no-return unless drastic action is taken.
>>
>>133764039
Oh shit, I live near Leigh, Just outside Speldhurst, my friend.
>>
>>133764026
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/millwall-fan-hailed-lion-london-10745482

Good man that.
>>
>>133754224
please end yourself at the next available opportunity
>>
File: 1496561659892.gif (6KB, 801x401px) Image search: [Google]
1496561659892.gif
6KB, 801x401px
pretty funny how lots of white brits im assuming ages - 16- late 20's who live in south london use /pol/
really makes ya think
>>
>>133764317
I often walk through the touristy areas of London and it's a mixture of sad and hilarious to see these groups of tourists with such glum and disillusioned expressions as they look at the mess on the street, the swarms of non-whites and the consumer-driven degeneracy on display everywhere they look.

If I could give some advice to any potential tourists lurking, it would be to:

>plan in advance where you want to go / what you want to see
>get an uber / taxi everywhere you go
>take a packed lunch to eat in a public park
>stick to central, touristy areas at night
>>
>>133763501
>an insight into the mind of a londoner

incredible that people like you actually exist
you disgust me
>>
File: 97.png (6KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
97.png
6KB, 256x256px
>>133764544
Are Millwall so thoroughly smeared for what hooligans did in the 1980's today because they're white, working class, and not ashamed of either of those facts?
>>
>>133764416
Oh wait Aldbourne, huh there is a corner turn just like that near Bury, almost identical.

I think loads of furs gate-chased a wedding there once.
>>
>>133764095
Yes forgot about Richmond.
The amount of high rise new developments really is astounding. One sees adverts in the evening standard, but you never put two and two together and figure out where they are. BUt walking along the canal and river in Docklands, London city island, the Olympic Stadium you realise how many whites are in these apartments.
Also, a lot of them are just fucking empty. It's a travesty but half of these places have been brought up by Chinese investors.
This is why I wnat those Grenfield survivors to be put up in these places. I wonder how accommodating whites become when they live next to scumbags 24/7
>>
>>133764317
You retard.
>>
>>133763862
>It's funny how south of the river, there's virtually fuck all there. London really is north of the river.

Dunno G, southbank (duh), borough market, clapham, lower marsh...there's some stuff in the south
>>
File: 1428578997900669.jpg (27KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1428578997900669.jpg
27KB, 550x535px
>>133757476
>>133757476
>I feel like I don't have a hometown anymore, all my roots and experiences as a child I can't get in touch with anymore.

Damn anon. That's truly sad to read. At least you got out man.
>>
>>133764794
A lot of villages have that kind of scene. That is why they are so great. Every good village will have a church, a pub, and only white people
>>
>>133764454
Advertising in London is degenerate in general. The tube is the worst IMO. It's all:

>baldness surgery
>surgery to get rid of fat
>egg-freezing treatment
>pills for erectily dysfunction
>inter-racial dating
>muslim dating site
>"OMG you haven't travelled to 50 countries this year!?!?"
>alcohol adverts
>energy drinks / medicine for people who are tired all the time
>random unrealistic pro-diversity shit

Today I saw a "Nasty Gal" advertising campaign which is obviously a reference to Hillary Clinton and the "rawwrr I'm an anti-Trump feminist!" meme.
>>
>>133764561
What do you mean?
>>
>>133764773
Millwall is still Millwall. ;)
>>
>>133764481
true muzzie dementors didn't exist in London 10 years ago.
LIke roaches, they've just multiplied beyond all control. But they all get fuckign council money to pop out 3+ kids.
>>
>>133764773
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coUd-AaLkjQ

somewhat amusing
shame the rest of london isnt like this
>>
File: 17217108590_e7ac57aa41_b.jpg (151KB, 628x1024px) Image search: [Google]
17217108590_e7ac57aa41_b.jpg
151KB, 628x1024px
>>133764979
>TfL poster/information graphic
>literally every fucking person on it is a wog
>>
>>133764214
How are the national parks?
>>
File: kent pepe.png (758KB, 1261x670px) Image search: [Google]
kent pepe.png
758KB, 1261x670px
>>133764543
>>
File: wew.png (248KB, 544x320px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
248KB, 544x320px
>>133765031
Where we live has earned a reputation for gang (nigger) crime & such

could it be ethnic diversity is turning innocent whitey to extremism's
>>
>>133765313
Yea boI. Although, I dislike how the major towns are becoming pretty brown, and it spills out into the villages.
>>
>>133758802
The gentrification of fines 2 and 3 have led to all the ethnic horror trash overflowing into zone 6. Great. I moved out here to get away and now it's getting blacked. Crime all the fucking time now . Happened in just a few years too
>>
>>133764818
Yeah the masses of empty or seemingly-empty flats in some areas is pretty weird, like ghost towns or something.

Near me they've just built a ton of really stylish, spacious three storey flats which look pretty nice. But the council must have forced them to accept former council flat tenants or something because all I see when I pass through is blacks cycling around and screaming from their balconies. They can't have bought them because I imagine these cost £350k minimum.

And yes I lost a lot of respect for Corbyn when he said we should seize the under-used flats of white people in south kensington to house the non-white grenfell survivors. The guy's a real cuck. The sad thing is the alternative to people like him is very often people like (((Zach Goldsmith))) and other people who behave like parodies of the narcissistic, patronizing landed gentry of yesteryear.
>>
>>133764921
Borough Market is barely south of the river, nor is Southbank really. Lower marsh is full of niggers and hipsters, like Brixton.
>>
>>133762348
>http://www.scotsman.com/news/uk/guilty-warlord-with-human-dog-who-set-up-home-in-uk-1-720510
>The case which is estimated to exceed 3 million in cost
This is why we're fucked as well desu. The man should have been deported immediately.
How on earth did the fucking AG manage to fail to convince the jury to convict in the first trial?
>>
>>133765416
>major towns becoming brown
>in kent
Where? uni towns like canterbury?
>>
>>133765644
East, north east, those ones. They haven't gone full on mumbai, but the numbers are increasing
>>
My greatest fear is that the filth that is contained in London will soon spill out across the South.

I think the only places that might be safe 50 years from now are Northumbria, Cumbria, Cornwall, Devon and Wales.

Always remember though lads, this quote from Gandalf rings true:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdAN0o3oqB8
>>
>>133765339
Ah, fair enough.

Do you think there'll be any kind of pro-Trump (and potentially pro-Autism) rally when he comes to visit? Would be cool to show some support and counter the SJW demonstration.
>>
File: IMG_20170705_105438201.jpg (3MB, 2268x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170705_105438201.jpg
3MB, 2268x4032px
>>133765256
Good thing there's a wise muslim woman to give the white doofus water. Bonus points to spot the artist's signature. Surprise! She's a white british woman. Didn't see that coming.
>>
>>133763212
Mate, earning a decent wage does not make up for the fact that there is simply no community and the high street gets turned into fucking Khartoum after Friday prayers at the local mosque.
If by decent life you mean "can afford to put a few quid away whilst plotting an escape to somewhere els, and in the meantime entertain yourself with overpriced bars/restaurants or video-games/netflix" - then yes. Maybe you can live a good life.

Hard to enjoy it when you see the city going the way of the caliphates though.
>>
>>133766174
(((They))) are throwing it in our faces now.
>>
Things like the Lewisham islaamic centre having a Saudi funded imams affected the local Muslim population to the extent that there was u sharp upswing in parents wearing full burkhas, demanding their kids didn't do life drawing singing music join in assembly ECT
Planning Christmas became a nightmare
>>
>>133766299
Acid mostly.
>>
File: the only good nigger.jpg (51KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
the only good nigger.jpg
51KB, 306x423px
Cockney anon here. Born and raised in South Norwood, the Met Police call it Zululand. Absolute niggeriest part of Croydon Borough. Moved north to Finchley about 8 years ago. Used to be a nice lower middle class area. A few Japs, lots of kikes, but generally alright.

In the last 3 years there are Somalis everywhere. Fuck my life. I want out.

Good thing about South East London though is the whites are fucking racist and have been for as long as I can remember. Pic very much related.
>>
>>133765815
Nah, the commuter belt has some of the most expensive housing in the UK, which is why so many posh kids who grew up with families in these areas (e.g. "Daddy commuting to the City") are so naive to the day-to-day consequences of immigration.

Niggers are urban-only creatures, but for the most part they don't outbreed the natives all that much (same is true in the US). It's the Muslims that are the problem, as they have a little more intelligence than the Niggers and come from a culture where being the macho patriarch of a family wherein the wife is just a submissive breed-orientated fuckslave is the norm. They are like working class Jews with the libidos of Niggers, and they have already taken over Burnley, Blackburn, Bolton, Manchester, etc. I imagine the next places to fall with be Newcastle, Sunderland and maybe Hull.
>>
>>133766471

Bristol is on its way out aswell
>>
How are the areas outside London?
Oxford and Oxfordshire? I don't know what they're called, west midlands and south central?
How is it living in rural parts, are houses expensive?
Thread posts: 347
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.