[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LONDON - AMA and Stories from the Capital of England

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 371
Thread images: 47

File: 1494931726905.jpg (122KB, 1389x1027px) Image search: [Google]
1494931726905.jpg
122KB, 1389x1027px
By popular request, this is an expose thread on London. I've lived in the city for about 20 years, in several different boroughs, went to primary, secondary, and college in london, and I have so. many. fucking. stories.

In general, ask me anything or I will bump every 15 minutes or so with a story or fact.
>>
File: 1480268278908.gif (178KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1480268278908.gif
178KB, 160x160px
>>133736727
Why are you so intent on erasing your own history and culture
>>
>>133736727
Bumping for stories.
>>
London is fucked. It's one of the most dangerous places in the UK as a whole, and certain areas of it crystallise this, with one fatal stabbing every two weeks, acid attacks becoming more and more common, and murder in general at a significant high in the UK.

Of the last three terrorist attacks in the UK, two have occurred in London.

Petty crime is so rampant as to be unpoliceable. It's literally impossible for the Met police to chase down even half of the active criminals in the city, and now, plans are to close half of the police stations in the city. Source;

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/scotland-yard-to-close-half-of-londons-police-stations-and-investigate-more-crimes-online-a3588081.html
>>
>>133736727
What's your view on Barnet? I was thinking of moving to the borough.
>>
What's Fulham like? I'm considering moving there

What are the no-go areas if you're white?

Best and worst tube lines?
>>
>>133736727
When exactly did bongs become embarrassments to freedom and complete slaves to the state?
>>
Where would you like to move to in the UK besides London?

Thoughts on Sadiq Khan?

Why are there council estates in every single neighbourhood?
>>
>>133736856
We swallowed the inclusivity, diversity line harder than any other western european nation other than France and maybe Sweden.

Unlike those countries, we also got started early. Starting with the CUKC bill from parliament (no really it's called KEK, look it up) we let in immigrants from our old empire's colonies, meaning blacks, west indians, more blacks... et cetera. This has been going on since the 50s at least. So the immigrant communities are entrenched and multiplying hard at this point. Entire areas of london and indeed the UK are multicult hell on the level of south africa.

>>133736945
I trashed a nigger with a ladder when I was 15, but I told that one in the last thread.

Another one.

>Black runs up to me literally as I close my door to go to the shops for a pint of milk
>gimme all ur money blud, gimme ur phone
>i'm like 16 at this point, kinda beta
>I say nothing autistically, but open my door again
>we keep a gardending hatchet by the front in case of home intrusion
>pick up the hatchet and run out screaming slurs
>he runs down the street and I tell him to bring friends next time
>>
>>133737017
Shithole. Has a few nice bits (populated by rich foreigners), but not worth it overall. Whole of greater london is shit except the ultra rich bits. Stay away. Plus, if you get a job somewhere other than Barnet, you'll need to travel in or out, so have fun with the fucking terrible road and transport system.

>>133737092
Total fucking shithole. At least there's some whites there, and some of them are OK people. But some parts are jamaican as fuck, and those fuckers form street crime rings, which the white kids are press ganged into joining and becoming wiggers, or they will get fucked up, and their shit stolen, if the snitch they get fucked up even more at school because the schools cant control the rampaging nigs and muzzies.

>>133737112
1918 or so when the good men were almost all dead
>>
>>133737237
Northumbria, Cumbria, Southwest near the coast, Hampshire somehwere, some parts of Wales, or Northern Ireland (in a rural bit) basically, somewhere with few people, lots of natural beauty, tons of whites. I am fucking DONE with cities once I get enough money to move the fuck out of here. They are ALL infested with subhuman wiggers, niggers and muslims, in varying amounts. London worst of all, Birmingham second, Bradford and Manchester third.

I would say Kent, but it's too close to London, its going to get enriched soon.

continued in next post, sadiq. I have met him.
>>
>>133737501
But Barnet/Finchley has low knife crime doesn't it? That would be a bonus surely?
>>
File: 809667286.jpg (98KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
809667286.jpg
98KB, 720x480px
>>133736975

Collapse > martial law > open transgender rule
>>
>>133737501
What were primary and secondary school like for you?

I'm curious about growing up in London as I know plenty of people who have moved there after graduating but very few who grew up there
>>
>>133737675
Low knife crime yes (bin that knife) but that doesn't account for muggings, attacks with improvised weapons, bare fist assaults... don't let one statistic fool you, the violence is everywhere and rampant.

It's not as bad as some parts of london sure (stratford, peckham, edgeware road, kilburn) but it's getting there. PLUS, you got to think of the future. White flight is very real and more and more pakis and banglos are coming.
>>
File: 1431028992392.jpg (745KB, 1021x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1431028992392.jpg
745KB, 1021x1300px
>>133736727
What ethic chicks you banged? Details plz
>>
>>133737677
>"Ladies and gentlemen" banned in Tube tannoy announcements
http://www.itv.com/news/london/2017-07-12/ladies-and-gentlemen-banned-in-tube-tannoy-announcements/

I've seen this shit, it's fucking ridiculous. They're wiping out the historic appearance and announcements of the Tube for tranny and gay shite. Watch tourism plummet; loads of friendly japs, chinks, other asians and euros come here to see the old london, and the old london is dying.
>>
>>133736727

Are londoners aware that the rest of the country literally gives no shits about London, and that most of us actually celebrate when a couple of you are killed?

Also, how many niggers have pounded your female family members by now - what are their names, youngest to oldest?
>>
>>133737821
Ok you convinced me. I'm turning my sights to more rural areas.
>>
Do you know about any cool urban myths about London?

Where I live, for example, it is said that sometimes you can hear heavy machinery under one of the main streets that lead to the heart of the city. Some people say it is a secret underground military bunker. Does London have any interesting myth?
>>
>>133737914
Fucked an arab chick, she was from lebanon, grew up when it was a muslim warzone, came here because her parents were christian or whatever. I fucked and chucked her, used a condom, regretted it anyway, it wasn't really worth it. She was fucking crazy, probably from growing up in a warzone.

>>133737684
Fuckin hell mate, let me write that shit up. It's going to take two posts at least to detail my schooling. In one word: shit.

Captcha AKBAR ECCETTO, google knows whassup
>>
Is it true that London is overrun with Muslims? I went there back in 2011 and I like the aesthetics of the place.
>>
>>133738139

I can field this for you. Not just muslims...Both Arab and Paki, but Russians and Nips that have no interest in living in a post communist society. They're literally tanking the UK economy single handedly.
>>
>>133737951
Check my other post up above for nice places to move. Trust me I've looked this shit up a lot.

>>133737237
Back to Sadiq. He is a manlet, so that's strike one. He has a horrible attitude, at the community meeting I was at he refused several questions, couldn't answer questions, hated journalists, couldn't account for future plans... he's incompetant. Also, he's closing half of london's police stations. Nothing suspicious about that eh?

By the way, Sadiq Khan was Louis Farrakhan's lawyer for a while. Look up Louis Farrakhan, he's the leader of the Nation of Islam. Sadiq is an islamist agent.

He is also a slippery little cunt, he often tries to blame shit on third parties, like TFL, who he's always in a row with.
>>
>>133738090
>let me write that shit up
I'm listening, anon. Please do
>>
>>133737951

Please don't. Those of us in the south west dearly want the rest of you to fuck off.
>>
>>133737942
I only have one sister and she likes the big nordic dick, lol, she lives in the north of sweden somewhere. We don't get on.

>>133738139
Yes, it's fucked. Every ethnic group on earth except for White British is carving up london like a bloody christmas cake.
>>
Wait 'bin that knife' actually worked? How?
>>
>>133736727
Eight million people live in this city you stupid cunt, you're not fucking special just for living in London.
>>
This may not have anything to do with the current discussion, but though i'd post anyway. I live in another European country, one that has seen alot of immigration, as England has. The so-called "refugees" come here, disrespect the rules and people here, have 6 kids, dress them all in nike and adidas shit, then want everyone's pity and forgiveness because they came from a slightly poorer part of the world, and if anyone calls them out on anything i just mentioned, then it's obviously racism and fascism and discrimination. I speak from experience. Is it totally different in the UK or...?

Really want to hear OP's thoughts but im a newfag and dunno how to quote xd.
>>
File: 1469139755757.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1469139755757.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
>>133737677
the escalator of brainwashing
this looks fucking creepy
>>
>>133738243
This, wait 5-10 years and white british will be priced and driven out of london entirely.

>>133738061
There are closed tube lines that can be explored but theyre all locked away. Some urban myths state serial killers and heroin gangs operate down there.
>>
>>133738243
>>133738637
Shame, I would've liked to visit again.
>>
File: 1466561664901.jpg (8KB, 252x240px) Image search: [Google]
1466561664901.jpg
8KB, 252x240px
>>133736975
>with one fatal stabbing every two weeks

shieet niggar America is like Mad Max compared to England
>>
>>133738489
Contribute or fuck off, I never claimed to be special, just want to make pol anons aware of what goes on here.

>>133738371
So even in primary school, the races were a fucking colour palette. My group of white 6 year olds would play creative games in the forested area of the playground, or play stuff like tag, catch, british bulldog, shit like that. We would sometimes have an ethnic wander over to play with us if they fell out with the other ethnics, and we would always treat them as we wanted to be treated. But the ethnics would not do the same. Unless you were already a wigger at age 6-10, they didn't want shit to do with you, they played only football and constantly argued and fought. They also banded together in a very surprising way, blacks and arabs formed a sort of alliance. More on that later as its happening in adult criminals and gangs now, has been since 2000 actually.
>>
>>133738891
I went to primary school in Lewisham and it was like 90% non white and all the ethnic groups mixed and there wasn't much segregation. Stop peddling bullshit racebaitey lies.
>>
>>133738547

I have a unique perspective, as I grew up in Krefeld, but am British. I would say the MAJOR difference is that the UK has made more of an effort to accommodate while neglecting to attempt to integrate; Germany, ironically has been happy to put Kurds in particular in abandoned camps and let them do as they will. I would say that there was more of a status quo that everyone ignored and accepted in Germany, right up until Merkel fucked over Europe in its entirety by opening the floodgates.

In the UK, there is no integration - poles, niggers, mudslimes, pakies...They all have their own communities, don't engage with anyone white, all teh while the UK government has been complicit in allowing them in many cases to get away with murder, and legislated any proportionate response against these people into an actual crime.
>>
>>133738891
I once met a guy who grew up in a rough part of London and he said his school was more or less entirely segregated by race. Teachers seemed to enforce it too.
>>
>>133736727
did you see me when I was in London a couple of years ago ?
>>
>>133738835
The amount of petty crime makes up for it though. Yeah you americans are fucked I don't even know what chicago and detroit are supposed to be anymore, theyre like something out of an apocalypse movie

>>133738547
Solidarity bro. We experience all the same shit, but most of the white londoners are ultra cucks. There are some good old cockneys left, but theyre rapidly being forced out by pricing and living space and jobs.

>>133738371
Continuing. We were taught like absolute shit. our schooling was EU mandated shite. We visited gurdwaras, mosque, and synagogue but not church. Gurdwara was actually the nicest and most open of those, the sikhs gave kids food and let us sleep in their sanctuary.

The hard subject teaching was terrible. How it worked was you got put into a 'band' which is like a class, but they're also divided up so the ethnicities in each work out as wholly mixed. More coming.
>>
>>133737092
Large chunks of Fulham are no go zones, stay away from North End Road.
>>
>>133738547
Where ever you go, there you are
>same in Australia
>>
>>133739274
What about Barons Court area? Incidentally I have walked down North End Road and felt a bit uneasy about it. Why does London seem to have council estates planted in every neighbourhood?
>>
>>133737501
What the fuck am I reading? Are you even from London?

Fulham is posh as fuck, lad. Are you talking about somewhere else in that borough?

I get the feeling this is just some sort of ruse.
>>
>>133739230
Probably fucked your sister mate, my last gf was norwegian and there's only about 300 of you eh

>>133739045
Good for you, but that's not what I experienced, or this guy
>>133739107

>>133738488
Not really. I don't know the stats but it's still violent as fuck maybe just with less knives. Moped criminals are now attacking people with hammers, household acids, and other improvised shit anyway.

As for 'bin that knife,' the London bridge attackers made makeshift swords by getting huge ceramic kitchen knives and wrapping improvised handles onto them. So much for binning it, they made really good weapons out of them for fucks sake. The problem isnt knives its fucking niggers of various shades
>>
I went to secondary school in kilburn, it was a combined boarding and non boarding school. 90% not white. Got bullied hard there, the tough kids would make the weak kids fight each other for status, they would make a ring, push you back or kick you in if you tried to leave, you had to put the other guy on the floor before you could both get up.

One night at that school the boarding area was raided by black men in masks, they woke up the kids by slapping knives on their faces, walked them all around the area to every cashpoint taking out the max from their debit cards, took all their technology and shit, basically ruined their lives and gave them PTSD. The security was that fucking shit and there was no CCTV to get glimpses of suspects. All the boarding students could say was that they were african males in their 20s who raided the place.
>>
>>133739466
Lad you're chatting absolute shite. London is far safer than any American city and is pretty average for a European city. The biggest danger to Londoners are Tory councils skimping on fire safety.

I've lived in a supposedly rough estate in the Elephant and Castle for two years and have never been burgled or mugged. The main problems in London are unaffordable shitty housing and the high cost of living. In terms of crime it's very safe here as long as you aren't a fucking idiot.
>>
>>133739464
Not all of it. When were you there mate? Shit changes fucking fast atm. Some parts are posh sure, but little cordoned off rich parts don't make the shit parts not exist. Look above your post, more people who have been there recently.

Wherever you are in London, you're less than 20 minutes away from a huge council estate, filled to the brim with wiggers and non white criminals scrouging benefits and spreading their cancer to the whole area.

This council estate stuff was a response to a population crisis in london starting in the 60s but continuing till today. Huge horrendous commie tower blocks, shit living standards, full of retard slave labour imported immigrants... hello Grenfell anyone?
>>
>>133739435
The thing is the west side of North End Road is all private housing and quite nice, whilst the east side is all shitty council housing. Barons Court is actually much nicer, a bit too close to the motorway for my liking, and don't go to far south as then you reach the shitty estates in Fulham to the south of Barons Court.
>Incidentally I have walked down North End Road and felt a bit uneasy about it
Lol imagine living right next to it.
>>
>>133739935
What race are you?
>>
>>133739466
>Probably fucked your sister mate, my last gf was norwegian and there's only about 300 of you eh

no, haven't got any sisters or brothers. I'm actually the last one to carry my surname even though there is a different branch who use almost the same surname going back 5 gens. I'm getting older, got lots of education but no work and obviously no wife or children because I can't settle down without work.
Still studying, it is kind of morbid that I soon will be able to decorate a room with my degrees and awards.
Happens to everyone these days I guess, politicians and the EU establishment eventually fucks us all over.
>>
How bad is Khan compared to my PM Justin Trudeau?
Is UKIP fucked or is there representation for nationalism in Parliament?
>>
>>133739935
You sound like you're living in a bubble.
>>
>>133740129
There's like one or two London Assembly UKIP members.
>>
>>133739045
So you have no problem with a school in england being 90% non white?
>>
>>133739935
>The biggest danger to Londoners are Tory councils skimping on fire safety.
You are a head in the sand living, breathing meme. I hope for your sake that you are trollan.
>>
>>133740067
Ah yeah that's fucked mate. Good luck, you sound like a good person. Try to get involved in your local or regional politics somehow, be a voice against EU bullshit and globalism, it's awful. For what it's worth, Norway is a beautiful country physically, but I seen a few too many arabs hanging around in your towns and cities now for my liking.

Ever been to Kristiansand in the south? It's full of brown people for some reason? They all look like hungry ethiopians and afghanis too, it's really weird the choice of immigrants you guys get.
>>
>>133740048
Upper middle class white

>>133740145
Yeah I'm the one living in a bubble, not you the delusional stormfag
>>
>>133740001
>don't go to far south
Is there a particular road you could name as a boundary of sorts?

I have never lived in London but visit if quite often. Seems it getting increasingly segregated
>>
>>133740129
There's a couple of UKIP people trying to make a difference, but they're far and away outweighed by do-nothing Tories and active destroyers Labour. UKIP didn't even stand in my constituency so I voted Tory, lost to labour by 10k votes. 10k fucking votes! All the immigrants vote labour en masse because labour endorses them bringing their families, friends and old neighbours over from wherever jungle or sand hole they live.

>>133740204
This too, regardless of whether or not there wasn't segregation, it is WRONG. English schools should be WHITE as milk.
>>
>>133740248
Far more people in London died in the grenfell fire than in the terrorist attacks. Don't chat about that which you know nothing about.

>>133740204
I'm concerned about ghettos but that doesn't mean you can just make up whatever you want.
>>
>>133740260
>upper middle class white
>not in a bubble
>>
>>133740260
Just face it you stupid cunt

Pakis and niggers ruin everything and homogenous countries are far better than multicultural shitholes
>>
>>133740260
Where exactly in this thread have I made a Stormfag post? Why so salty?
>>
>>133740260

Do you understand that with the way things are headed, the middle class and upwards are going to be seeing things get extremely violent?
>>
>>133740353
Errr it's a bit difficult I got lost once somewhere south of Barons Court and it was bad, I'll have a look on Google Maps.
>>
>>133740260
When was the last time you lived in London for a long time? Where do you live now? When were you in E&C?

Genuinely curious how you didn't get trouble, I do all the time. Are you huge or have a scary face? I'm 6'2 and 79kgs, but groups of non whites and wiggers have had a go at me for my valuables a few times.
>>
>>133736975
>with one fatal stabbing every two weeks

Still 14 times safer than NYC
>>
>>133737677
I saw this getting out at Oxford Circus and similar shit on Tottenham Court Road. Almost fucking threw up... And to make matters worse, last weekend I was going back from the west London and had to get mixed up on the tube with the fucking degenerates themselves. (two of them had a son, faggots ofc, with rainbow flag t-shirt and David's star on the back )

This city is dead to me. I'm doing everything to leave asap
>>
>>133736727
How bad are poles in UK. Looking at my friends that left most was failure/trash tier so.. well you didnt get the crop of the cream.
>>
>>133740655

you speak of your cesspits as if they should be something you should be proud of.
>>
>>133740675
The ones I know are incredibly sound. A few bad eggs who like to get drunk and cause trouble though
>>
File: Grenfell known victims.jpg (36KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
Grenfell known victims.jpg
36KB, 624x351px
STORY TIME.

>Was part of the Leave campaign in London
>we were canvassing council estates
>EVERYONE in those blocks in west london is not British, literally EVERYONE. Look at some grenfell victims here, this is the average family in a london tower block
>got threatened with violence several times for putting leaflets through someones door
>several doors were left open with horrible smells coming out, rotting and other shit
>one of my fellow campaigners found a dead body in a flat, he stuck his head in because the door was open
>>
>>133740675

Poles are ok. It's the romanians we need to genuinely consider a genocide on. They're subhuman.
>>
>>133740666
Fucking hell its trips of truth. Sounds like you live or work quite close to me, I saw that shit at Oxford circus too, kill me god.

Best tube line: Jubilee and Central imo
Worst: Metropolitan, Northern.

Bakerloo special shoutout for being so fucking old but still working.
>>
>>133737684
When I went to primary school in East London in the mid 90's, It was mostly white with a few nigs (for me, nigs never nigged in primary school but after 2000 in secondary school is when they started to act like niggers). I remember when we got our first paki students. This paki girl in our class was always bullied and one time her younger brother did a shit in the hallway during break time. They left for a different school months later.

In later secondary school years I noticed more and more non English speaking kids coming in and teachers would pair them up with with other students so that they could teach them English. I was paired with this Bangladeshi bitch that was allowed to wear her muslim shit which wasn't part of our school uniform yet any white student wearing the wrong shoes gets sent home. I noticed quickly that she was rich. Had expensive items. I asked her about it and she said she gets free money from the government, like £1k a month. I called bullshit and the next day she brings in her bank statements to proof it.

Skip to college in late 00's, I was one of 3 white students in my year, one of them being Polish. I remember there being job experience vacancies being made available only for the ethnics. I also remember a paki cunt asking me why I was at college and not living in some council flat getting benefits.

Either way I am glad I fucked off from London. My only regret is not moving to some rural part of the UK and seeing what life was like there before abandoning ship.
>>
>>133740675
Some are good, but there are quite a lot of young Polish Communists in my experience.

Other than that, there are a lot of men who are criminals, or who work jobs for far below the minimum wage because they live five or ten to a flat together and don't have families to support.

Young women are qt though, dated one once.
>>
At the rate things are going, can you make a prediction as to what London will be like in one year? As in proliferation of more violence, start of holy war, govt getting their shit together.. overall prediction for a year
>>
>>133740830
>>133740966
thats acctualy nice to hear, just from my perspective i`ve seen not so wise guys leaving for UK

While i know few that went for white collar work, the ones going for docks or so werent.. brightest.
>>
>>133736727
well i always wanted to know how you say "no one gives a fuck, Ahmed" in arabic
can you translate it for me, Ahmed?
>>
File: rough map.png (546KB, 1576x668px) Image search: [Google]
rough map.png
546KB, 1576x668px
>>133740353
Here's a rough map. Blue are the nice parts, red are the estates. Don't go too close to Charing Cross hospital as that area is particularly scummy.
>>
>>133740675
10 years ago, London wasn't overjoyed with the influx of Polish migrants. Now I'd say there is more of a mutual respect. English people have come to understand that Polish people do a lot of work and generally feel that any beef they had with the Poles is eclipsed by a larger issue
>>
>>133740675
Mixed good and bad. Some are great people, but some are fucking bastards.

>me and two friends coming back from boozer one night
>accosted by literally 10 or more little chavs, mixed up mystery meat kinds
>get in huge brawl 3vs10
>we're getting minced because numbers
>all of a sudden 3 poles jump in on our side and we start turning the tide
>lost part of one tooth in that fight, but got good hits in on at least 3 or 4 chavs
>chav rats disperse and the poles explain to us in broken english that they need some help with their car please
>we're astonished they fought just to get help with the car but we help them push the car down a hill to jump the engine
>they wave at us as they drive off

Bizarre
>>
>>133740675
Poles are not too bad. Stopped me getting jumped one night and a few nice one's at work. Its the others that are wouldn't even piss on you if you were on fire.
>>
I'm a white Londoner desu and I kind of agree with this guy who said it's not that bad. London is a shithole but it's not that dangerous.

When I was in my early-mid teens I got mugged like 5 times by groups of older kids, but back then I was a complete beta who used to go out smoking weed in the middle of the night in the streets. Since ~16 I never get shit despite living and travelling through relatively dangerous areas. I'm 6' ~80kg, used to weigh like 65kg when I was 17 or so.

Now 22, last time I got any shit was when a large group of large negro fellows was purposely walking in front of me in passive aggressive way as I walked through the group. Once I realised they were doing it on purpose I gave one of them a bit of a shoulder barge, and he babbled something at me like "oh hard man are you?" but did nothing more. That was after some race baiting shit had been on the news, can't remember what.

But that's pretty much the worst of it for around 6 years - some passive aggressive wogs. Probably, I have been lucky and I do live in a middle class enclave, but still it's not that bad for crime yet.

I agree with you that London is fucked long-term though.
>>
>>133741151
I'm a little further south of the bottom most blue bit on the same side. I wouldn't have any doubts about the neighborhood if it weren't for the council blocks but hey ho
>>
Do you feel like londonites would get pissed off enough to start kicking these shits out of their country? I know the answer is no but I want your opion
>>
>>133740480
Did you not read the part about living in a shitty council estate in the Elephant and Castle?
>>
>>133741096

Honestly, if Brexit results in the shit poles that drive cabs and contribute nothing, and gets rid of the romanians, I'll consider that a win. If it gets rid of the fucking refugees as well, I'll call every ounce of suffering worth it in its entirety.
>>
File: rough map 2.png (452KB, 1600x696px) Image search: [Google]
rough map 2.png
452KB, 1600x696px
>>133741422
Normand park I'm guessing? I've been through there a few years ago, the area to the north of it is quite nice. Although it's not all great.
>>
>>133741573
Too late, out numbered and police would turn coat
>>
>>133741005
>job experience vacancies being made availble only for the ethnics

This is not a meme. This happens. The hiring recruitment staff for loads of shit in London is not white british, and so they don't hire white british. On top of affirmative action style policy to get ethnics working, the whites are being forced down to the bottom of the barrel.

>>133741416
Yeah it's alright in the middle and upper class havens, but those will not exist for much longer. And yeah, you say it's not that violent but you were mugged several times as a teen and got shit for being white as an adult?
Fucking hell mate where's your spine. This is your country, and people not from your country were abusing you for being from this country.

I may sound hysterical, but this shit is fucking insane. This is the capital of a supposedly white built and made for country, and whites are treated with contempt by the underclass of ethnics. How the fuck is that OK?
>>
>>133741614
Answer me already. Why lash out at someone disagreeing with you with "Stormfag"? Why be insecure. You're living in a bubble if you're telling us that London is all safe, where I live gangs are forming every night and are actually a danger to the area, stabbings and thefts are becoming common. Even in the news they're going on about how knife crime is on the rise this year. Sure, our cities aren't American, but London is progressively getting worse and less safe. People like you seem to want to ignore that.
>>
>>133741573
In london at least they're too entrenched, it would take a full on civil war to liberate london. I expect that within the next ten years btw.

The arabs and blacks and jews will all form one side, they're all fine being against us.

Orientals, caucasians and slavs will join up but be massively outnumbered.

Btw, japanese immigrants are the best kind, they have nothing but respect for you and work quietly and calmly, live normal lives and have cute kids that love to play with english kids.

The arabs on the other hand are terrible at parenting, horrible in society and overall unpleasant.
>>
File: banter stops.jpg (94KB, 602x709px) Image search: [Google]
banter stops.jpg
94KB, 602x709px
>>133737257
>the CUKC bill
>>
>>133741096
>>133741157
Yeah pretty much this. In the wider scheme of things, it's not as big a problem as the other lot. They are taking over.
>>
>>133741096
We get a lot of them too mate
>>
>>133736727
lived in Clerkenwell since 97.
Saw it slowly shit the bed.
got out in '15.
now in the west country being raising a family and being comfy.

Why are you still there anon?
>>
>>133741998
What was college in London like for you, OP?

I've heard Imperial and UCL are great from a "student experience" perspective, if you get my drift... Uni of East London, less so
>>
>>133741054
In one year it will just be more of the same, the LGBTQIAMP (gotta make sure muslim and pedo are in there) shit will get worse, the segregation will get worse, and more terrorrist attacks are coming.

In ten years, fuck knows. It will be like Mega City One from Dredd probably. We're selling all the land and buildings to chinks, russian oligarchs and saudis with unlimited money, they are turning everyting into highrise flats. That will be the way of life in the future. Brown hellhole flats.
>>
>>133741331
>Bizarre
I think you can call that ethnic solidarity. Feels odd when you experience it amongst whites.
>>
>>133736727
hey bong fill in the blank:
chads are to chavs as stacys are to _____
or am i wrong?
>>
>>133736727
Are you a paki?
>>
>>133741573
Londoners won't, no. All right wing Londoners have left. Middle classes went to Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Sussex etc. Working classes went to mainly Essex and parts of Kent.

Lefties basically swarm here and right wingers leave. You still get old-fashioned cockneys in London, but they come to visit as tourists to their own city.

>>133741804
It's a fucking disgrace that white british are a minority regardless of how the outlanders behave, even if they were little angels. It's fucked and we will all pay for letting them settle here.

It's not that dangerous though. Crime is not the biggest problem in London, it's the fucking traitors who are selling the city of my ancestors away to foreigners for quick profit and cheap labour.

I'm not going to get upset about nigs nogging. That's just how they are and they didn't hurt me or damage my pride. I never get shit tbqh.
>>
>>133742234
Taking care of parents who can't leave due to money, despite their car being broken into, my dad's road scooter being stolen, and loads of other petty shit.

>>133742248
Alright, it was just lots of upper middle class lefty twats who do live in bubbles and will never vote anything other than labour. Bad people for sure, but they are just stupid and naive, not evil. Hilariously they all support unlimited immigration but live in the most densely white and rich areas of london, and socialize with basically 100% english people and a few token minorities who are also rich.
>>
>>133740476
Fires happen by accident and bad random events happen. (In this case, it seems, an African immigrant idiot was being stupid and dangerous)

Terrorist attacks are premeditated murder.

The 2 things are not the same but I wouldn't expect anyone who made the point you did to not understand the false equivalency.

Fucking hell, if you really are white then you're basically saying "I'm happy to throw away the country and culture that my ancestors built and fought and died for because I, now, am so selfish and morally insecure that all I want in return is that you don't call me a waycist".
>>
>>133740254

Thanks
Yes, they tend to end up here in Southern Norway where they are given public housing flats right next to the disabled and the elderly who are left in the cold with regards to social benefits and aid.

My hopes is that with the impending fall of the EU, we can finally have a sensible political discourse about protectionism and funding for more industry and production rather than redistribution or cultural appropriation.
>>
>>133736975

But that's just part and parcel for life in a big city.
>>
>>133742365
>chavs
Chavs are basically the unsocialised underclass. No connection to Chads.
>>
>>133736975
> with one fatal stabbing every two weeks
Almost as bad as an American city.
>>
>>133742388
Nah mixed white, Dad is scottish with scandinavian and irish ancestry, mum is welsh/english mix.
White with blue eyes and brown hair.
Born and raised in england.

>>133742283
Guess so. It's a complete rarity these days among whites.

>>133742453
Completely agree with all of this. Even if all the immigration to London was japanese and French, so well behaved, civil people, it would still be wrong; we're being driven out of our center of business, the seat of our parliament, the capital of England and formerly one of the great cities of the world.

You may not get upset about nigs nogging but sooner or later it will catch up to all of us.
>>
>>133742762
oh... well what do you guys call chads and stacys over there?
>>
>>133742840
Moar stories please
>>
>>133742593
Good stuff. Always liked Scandinavians and in particular Norwegians. You're similar to us culturally I think, and of course ethnically.

>>133742693
Das it mane. Sadiq is a fucking sleeper cell, I can feel it. He's there for a reason, he's got an agenda. I seriously think he's an islamist.

>>133742819
>America is completely fucked
>Thats somehow means London is OK for being fucked but not as fucked
ok
>>
>>133742928
We don't really. Anyone can get laid over here.
>>
>>133743043
Just saying that it sounds like whatever your doing to keep a city that looks as black as Chicago safe is obviously working.

Keep it up old chap.
>>
>>133742840
>>>133742283 (You)
>Guess so. It's a complete rarity these days among whites.
Whites are the only ones who don't do it. They're also the ones who don't notice it amongst other groups from what I've seen.
>>
>>133742967
kk

>walking home from live results meeting at leave local headquarters on June 25th, 2016
>Leave is looking like it's lost because its only midnight or so and Farage had stupidly tweeted that it was going to Remain
>I was down in the dumps already
>two young arabs start shouting to me in the street (at half past midnight)
>they were saying shit like 'Fuck the english, fuck the british, fuck tha white people, fuck jesus christ, fuck david cameron, we will win, we bring our brothers over and fuck Samantha in her arse,' just loads of shit like that
>I yell back that my uncle dropped bombs on their family's homes in afghanistan (true)
>they get really fucking angry but don't come near, truth is unless they severaly outnumber you they are cowards
>>
File: 1498847856200.png (142KB, 600x842px) Image search: [Google]
1498847856200.png
142KB, 600x842px
>>133742928
kill yourself newfag.
>>
File: 1499983517929.png (999KB, 1598x1039px) Image search: [Google]
1499983517929.png
999KB, 1598x1039px
>>133743298
no u
>>
>>133739935

The biggest threat to London is the impending crash of demands for products and services, caused by a school of liberal pro EU politicians who believe unemployment can be socially redefined out of existence, and that wealth is distributed equally throughout the EU and regardless of social class, this is the drivel that the treaterous "workers parties" in EU constantly rail on about while they hold more or less absolute power to change or tackle those issues, both within the EU and in most of the EU countries.
>>
>>133743287
Think I asked earlier but what are the no go areas/boroughs if you're white and male?
>>
>>133741331
screen capping this
>>
>>133743043
>I seriously think he's an islamist.

Didn't he call moderate muslims "uncle toms" on live tv once? He can barely hide it.
>>
>>133743256
Thanks senpai. We do have some policies that work, but it's still pretty dire. Young white people in particular are targets for exploitation, and many of them become wiggers who fail at school, in order to stay within cliques of non whites. It's a bad situation.

>>133742928
Not really the same sexual market over here. It's just if you're a sound lad or not. There are normie sorts I guess but we don't really have the name Chad.
>>
>>133742928
Not sure we have an equivalent that's a native British term.
>>
I'm a Londoner too. I grew up mainly in the burbs though. There's a host of issues.

Muslims are everywhere. I was doing some jogging in south london and took a wrong turn and ended up in Lewisham. Literally men in Islamic dress in every doorway looking at me like I was an intruder.

The blacks have got way too uppity as well. The worst are by far the Somalis. They weren't even our Empire. They can fuck off to Italy if they want. They are 100% criminals.

Grefnell got raised in this thread too. One thing the media hasn't reported on though. The council wasn't able to do safety inspections and make sure apartments weren't overcrowded because council workers refused to go to the block out of safety concerns.

This city is a mess and we need a purge.
>>
>>133742567
>The 2 things are not the same but I wouldn't expect anyone who made the point you did to not understand the false equivalency.

Forget the "not".

It's late here I should go to bed.

Thanks for the good reads OP.
>>
>>133742840
It's going down the fucking drain, no doubt about it.

Sad because on my mum's side, all of my ancestors are from East London going back to the 17th century. Now I feel like being a Londoner and being an Englishman have become mutually exclusive identities and I want to get out.
>>
File: 43a.jpg (114KB, 570x881px) Image search: [Google]
43a.jpg
114KB, 570x881px
>>133743474
>>133743511
imagine this ugy but if he was a rugby player
>>
>>133742928
>implying it's mainstream american english to talk about chads and stacys
>>
>>133743435
The shit parts of:

>Queen's Park
>Kilburn
>The entire of the Edgware road up until Marble Arch (they also closed the police station here fucking what)
>parts of Stratford
>most of peckham
>most of Hackney
>lots of little dots of council estates all over london, look up a council estate map
>the shit parts of the Portobello area near the council estates that got unlimited black immigration in the 70s

There's more but off the top of my head its hard to remember
>>
>>133742928
not sure about chads. Staceys are probably Essex girls and those Georgie Shore girls. Actually I guess chads are Essex and Geordie guys.
>>
>>133743652
Rugby is usually full of sound lads. Football is full of Corsa driving fuck boys
>>
>>133743522
Oh my god fucking somalis. They are subhuman. God help us with somali immigrants.
>>
>>133743821
Agreed with this list, stay away from Notting Hill & Ladbroke Grove, it used to be nice but now its shit. Also, Shepherds Bush is horific.
>>
>>133743522
And yeah those areas are fucked.

Grenfell is commonly misunderstood by almost everybody, including /pol/, I live close to there.

First things first, the 'fridge explosion' was containing highly volatile chemicals, I wonder what that Ethiopian Muslim was doing with those chemicals?

Also, he started the fire, saw it, grabbed his TV and legged it without raising the fire alarm. The cunt has vanished and was probably an attempted terrorist.
>>
Deminigger Londonistani here, London is a shithole from what I've seen. Ye, greener grass and all that, but fuck the city. Honestly living in this cesspool I feel like I've hardly seen real England at all. There is no culture here besides booze I suppose - but Mohammed isn't gonna let that last, is he?
All the plebs and foreigners form their own communities and saturate the area with shit. Central London is basically Saudi Arabia at this point, with stupid fucking pushbike taxis playing mudslime music. Total cancer. Plebs somehow don't kill eachother off fast enough to keep up with with shitting out offspring, and yes, I've seen both.
>>
>>133744168
>First things first, the 'fridge explosion' was containing highly volatile chemicals, I wonder what that Ethiopian Muslim was doing with those chemicals?
sauce? That is insane if true
>>
>>133744190
>Honestly living in this cesspool I feel like I've hardly seen real England at all
You haven't. London and England are worlds apart
>>
>>133737674
Live in SE Kent.
Canterbury is full of blacks moved down from London. Lots of burkas now, too.
Seaside towns are shit, got really ruined in the last 5 years, London are sending their welfare suckers down here for cheaper rents.
Lots of Eastern Europeans too, so much so my town now has a Polish Catholic service.
DITCH KENT
>>
I grew up in Ealing. AMA
Not white.
>>
File: 1409690659375.jpg (256KB, 2362x1575px) Image search: [Google]
1409690659375.jpg
256KB, 2362x1575px
Upper middle class white here from South West london. I am sure many of you wouldn't even necessarily class it as London (Kingston-Twickenham area).

I was born in Hertfordshire, but my parents are both from London, my Father was born only a mile or two from where I live now in the 1950's. Both of them remember the London of the 50's, 60's and early 70's.
I am fortunate enough to live in a very white area. Absolutely no violent crime that I have ever been exposed to in my time living here. Quiet, affluent, peaceful, uninterested but ultimately polite neighbors. South is Hampton Court and Bushy park east is Richmond and Richmond park. All of those areas are lovely, safe, friendly.

The SECOND you go north or west you begin to hit Isleworth and Hounslow. The atmosphere plummets. No one I know chooses to go there for almost any reason other than economic constraint of living. It's dangerous, utterly unfamiliar. Buses and walking through those areas, especially at night, is pretty daunting as a white and I don't care who you are or how tough you are. I have never been mugged or assaulted (here, I have by blacks in Hertfordshire growing up).

Over the course of 4 years living here though... The area is beginning to feel the pressure. More and more homeless on the highstreet, more and more vulgar ethics on the greens and in the parks. I think it's going to take some time for the Asian and black communities to 'Buy in' to the area, and we're buffered by enough space that crime doesn't really reach us. 8-10 years I give us in our little corner.
>>
>>133744331
It's hard to find a sauce in print now, that fact has 100% been covered up. But I remember the news reports on the day were all saying that when the remains of the flat were examined it was determined that explosive chemicals had started the fire, not the fridge. Then that narrative changed to a hotpoint fridge.

Who knows what the truth is, but that's what I remember from the day.

>>133744190
Can't make it up can you.
>>
>>133744429
Yep Kent is getting fucked, I knew it when I visited 6 or 7 years ago. Rip.

>>133744452
Hey senpai I used to live in Ealing too. What primary school you go to you not white cunt.
>>
>>133744168
Source on chemicals in fridge? I hadn't heard that
>>133743930
They are easily the race I hate most
>>
>>133740476
Fuck of cuck, get off /pol/.
>>
>>133744472
Shame. I was thinking of moving to Twickenham at some point in the future.

>>133744540
Do you think the inner parts of London will experience a reflux of white british due to cost of living etc. going up snd forcing minorities out?
>>
>>133744472
Hounslow... fuck... catch me dead before I ever go there again

>>133744139
Yep those two are also complete fucking shite now, how could I forget Ladbroke Grove... its like a race lottery down there, you never know whether you're going to get ackbarr'd, or knifed by a church choir member future masters degree holder black, or get killed by some ninja asian assassin shit
>>
>>133737674
I live in kent

It's fucking crowded down here mate. Don't bother.
>>
>>133744654
North Primary. Passed my 11+ and went to a grammar in Slough area.
>>
>>133743435
Southhall is India 2: Electric Pooinloo
Avoid like the plague, because it probably has one.
>>
>>133743821
>>133744139
What about spitalfields or whitechappel?
>>
>>133744814
>reflux of white british

Nope, It will be rich foreigners and illegal immigrants who influx. the rich because they can afford it, and the illegals because they just ignore both the prices and the law.

>>133744697
Sorry senpai I cant provide a source thats in writing, its just my word for it, but the first inspections of the fire concluded that. Then suddenly it was a faulty fridge...

As for somalis, I knew one in high school. She used to sniff the methane from the taps in chemistry class, because she liked the smell. Used to spend minutes at a time huffing methane gas straight into her nose. Never seen anything like it. Completely subhuman, like a baboon or something.
>>
>>133744918
Southall isn't even India anymore. Most of the early Punjabi immigrants and their kids entered the middle class and moved out. Its mostly Pakis, Somalis and Afghans that are taking over. But I think it will become quite expensive due to gentrification, with the Hyatt Hotel built near it.
>>
>>133744918
Oh FUCK I totally forgot Southall too! Its like 80% indians. Rip in pieces.

>>133745031
not too bad, those are a mix of all sorts of foreign workers and its a businesslike area with lots of tourists. Still not British at all but at least its mixed and not 100% nonwhites.
>>
File: 1498650287332.jpg (177KB, 623x813px) Image search: [Google]
1498650287332.jpg
177KB, 623x813px
I feel so sorry for you genuine Londoners, I really do. Its criminal what theyve done to you and your city.

Stay strong and keep your head held high.
>>
>>133744814
It genuinely is lovely on the Southern side of Twickenham, the northern side of it has modern flats and the stadium which lends it a bit of a worn feel, but still pleasant enough. I'm talking like 90-95% white residency as it appears to me living here.
>>
>>133744472
Yeh I think Twickenham and Richmond are two of the few remaining areas in west London that aren't shite.
>>
>>133745031
New Bangladesh
>>
Lived in Canary Wharf for 2 years. Rent was so expensive but this seemed to deter the niggers so it was worth it.
>>
>>133744472
Bushy Park was overrun by a swarm of like 30-40 muslims bothering the deer and tearing down trees last year. Haven't seen them since, thankfully. Still best park.
>>
Opinion on Brent lads?
>>
>>133745031
Whitechapel is horrible. I walked down Whitechapel road once, looked like I was in the Middle East. It's got a massive mosque in it called the East London Mosque that does the call to prayer several times a day, felt like I was in a foreign country.
Also stay away from White City.
>>
>>133744139
What about South Kensington or Hammersmith are they bad in ur opinion?
>>
>>133745122
U fuken wot mate, it's disgusting and dusty an all, it's literally india and brentford mixed together
>>
>>133745308
Well yeah, those areas are basically a tax so you dont live near the niggs. But now we're getting middle eastern rich non whites taking over those areas too

>>133745219
>>133745211
Wouldn't know about this, but Richmond is fucking nice.

BTW, about refugees, the refugees who have come to london are obvious fucking liars, I was there when they were rushed from their transport to their holding facilities, they claim to be 13-18 years old, but one of them was balding, another was 6'1 at least, all of them clearly adults. It's total fucking shite and I can't believe the people who work in resettling them haven't raised the alarm.
>>
I'm in Essex and know this shit is well on the way to me, luckily should be away within 5 years.

But how far do you reckon this is going to go before any mainstream politician addresses it, if at all? Mind I think they're just going to move the seat of government somewhere else to avoid talking about it.
>>
>>133739722
What the fuck? I have lived in kilburn on and off for 26 years. I went to kingsgate school and then to hampstead school for secondary. I have a feeling i might know you
>>
>>133745513
When I first landed in London I lived in white city for a month and almost died. What a fucking shit hole.
>>
>>133745200
Whitechapel is not like that at all. It's essentially Bangladesh. And it's filthy.
>>
>>133745513
>White City
>It's brown and black only

Makes you think.
Btw I'm not sure if I've mentioned, but the muslims and blacks have formed an alliance. You will regularly find that they are friends now, they join the same crews, commit crimes together, et cetera. They don't target each other for crimes, but they will target whites, unless those whites debase themselves and act like niggers and muslims themselves (becoming wiggers)

the wigger problem is bad. Lots of young whites turn to being like a nigger as a defense mechanism.
>>
>>133742283
>I think you can call that ethnic solidarity. Feels odd when you experience it amongst whites.

It does doesn't it? I see the pakis and nigs just side with each other, but it feels like whites have been disconnected from each other.
>>
>>133745637
You might do mate, lmao. How old are you and what's your first name.

>>133745708
Well then it's getting even fucking worse, christ alive. I don't go around there much truth be told, it makes me sick, many places do.
>>
>>133745765
Lots of Aussies live in white city. We will make London great again.
>>
>>133745545
South Kensington is quite posh and expensive so that keeps the shits away. Hammersmith is a dangerous area for the most part, not too far from me actually. It might look ok in part, as you've got King's Mall in the centre, but there's a lot of degenerates in that area and several cases of stabbings as the area is right next to Charing Cross Hospital. A couple years ago a guy on his bike was chased and stabbed through Hammersmith by some guys trying to mug him.Even the famous Hammersmith Apollo is almost completely surrounded by scumbag dwellings.
If you go westwards of Hammersmith, eg around Ravenscourt and Latymer School, it's not so bad.
Also when you've got two poundlands and two mcdonalds in the same area (I kid you not), you know it's pretty shit.
>>
>>133745838
>it feels like whites have been disconnected from each other.
They have.
>>
>>133745682
I feel like other whites from other countries that are still passingly white nations like Aus must come here and just be simply mind boggled by how fucked it all is.

Where is England? Where is Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and their people? Did it die in the wars? I think so sadly, nothing but a revival of Britain's Spirit will help us now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9TbiIEpZJ8
>>
>>133741998
>I expect that within the next ten years btw.
I also expect a civil war in western countries in the next decade or two
>>
>>133745682
Yeh I know people with similar experiences. My dad used to call it Brown City
>>
>>133736727
I just got back from a vacation in the UK about a month ago. London was pretty damn bad, but rural Wales and Cornwall were fantastic. Cardiff had a borough of just Africans and middle easterners. It was filthy, broken windows and boarded up shops. Women wearing burqas and little brown kids running around everywhere. I have some photos of the more heinous shit I saw just walking to touristy stuff on the streets of London if anyone's interested.
>>
>>133745765
>the wigger problem is bad. Lots of young whites turn to being like a nigger as a defense mechanism.
This is very true, I was getting close to being caught up in this due to being surrounded by these scumbags for basically all of yr 2 to yr 11.
>>
>>133746157
>if anyone's interested

Yes please. This kind of thing is underdocumented
>>
>>133746157
Britain is an incredible place. It has fallen from grace however and we MUST save it imo. It was once a pinnacle of white culture and now it's a pile of shit.
>>
>>133745637
31. Evin
>>
>>133746157
Apart from Cardiff, I think Wales is quite decent, it has mostly avoided mass migration that has hit London, Luton, Birmingham etc.
>>
>>133746337
>>133745875
>>
>>133736856
>>133737257

idiots. youre talking about it as if we want to erase our culture deliberately (in london)

what youre failing to understand is the financial capital of the world is obviously going to draw in people from all over the world
>>
File: Quintessential.jpg (51KB, 366x662px) Image search: [Google]
Quintessential.jpg
51KB, 366x662px
>>133746157
Fucking do it mate, this thread could use some nice photos. Here's one for the kickoff

this is the sort of shit we have in our culture now
>>
Hey brits why do Welsh women talk so weird? Only way I can describe it is like two cockatoos having a conversation.
>>
File: London deprivation.jpg (341KB, 900x637px) Image search: [Google]
London deprivation.jpg
341KB, 900x637px
For any non-Londoners out there, this is a good map if you want to know which areas to avoid.
>>
File: IMAG1159.jpg (656KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1159.jpg
656KB, 2560x1440px
>>133746393
Oh yeah, Wales was absolutely fantastic. I enjoyed everything, but London was a just disheartening. I'm from a very rural part of the US and will readily admit our cities are fucking garbage. Here's some stuff.
>>
>>133746433
People here enable everything they do. From arriving to overtaking areas to destroying everything near themselves with the 'midas touch' of shit.
>>
File: IMAG1156.jpg (665KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1156.jpg
665KB, 1440x2560px
>>133746613
>>
>>133746553
Docklands isn't that bad. I lived there for a few years and it was only white businessmen going about their day. The streets are virtually empty by midday.
>>
>>133745948
Yeah there was a stabbing near Hammersmith bus station 2 months ago. They cancelled all Travel to the Hammersmith train stations
>>
>>133746089
Absolutely. We're going to have a bad fucking time of it, whites left in london will be physically purged within 20 years for sure, anti white sentiment is on the rise if anything.

Maybe brexit will help a bit but it's a bandage on a bullet wound that this country is still bleeding from. This city is the entry wound.

Countries that might come to our aid: Iceland, Norway, Denmark, USA (?)

Countries that quietly hate us and will leave us to the brown hordes
France, Sweden, Germany, Spain, Republic of Ireland, every non white country with the exception of some oriental countries which are too far away to do shit.
>>
File: IMAG1157.jpg (711KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1157.jpg
711KB, 2560x1440px
>>133746702
>>
>>133746650
yes certain minorities breed like rabbits, but enforcing a child policy on certain groups of people realistically will not happen. not that id have a problem with it

with success this is inevitable. if london had an economy like poland it would still be white
>>
>>133737257
Hahahah did not know about this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Nationality_Act_1948
>>
File: IMAG1401.jpg (811KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1401.jpg
811KB, 2560x1440px
>>133746780
>>
>>133740476
Grenfell was due to labours shit standards not the Tories... Learn history m8
>>
>>133736727
OP

>House price crash. Happening. Now.
>>
File: IMAG1153.jpg (791KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1153.jpg
791KB, 1440x2560px
>>133746841
>>
>>133746727
Canary Wharf is ok I think, I'm not from East London so I couldn't say.
>>
>>133745948
How about Olympia it's in the middle of Hammersmith and Kensington and Chelsea (near High Street Kensington station) ... nice houses and pubs there.
>>
>>133746433
Euch, as if it's OK for the capital of England to be less than 50% English. Fuck off mate.

>>133744758
I like nordics. They keep shit simple.

>>133746613
>>133746702
These shits are all over london too, I got in a fight with a Remain campaigner for tearing one off during brexit campaign.
>>
File: IMAG1254.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1254.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>133746898
>>
>>133746954
did i say it was ok you stupid fucking idiot? im assessing WHY its happened you fuckwit
>>
>>133746898
Pretty sad that the ideology the West worked hard to defeat is now growing within the West like a disease.
>>
File: 1498027866039.jpg (34KB, 593x552px) Image search: [Google]
1498027866039.jpg
34KB, 593x552px
>>133746978
Miss me now?
>>
>>133746954
Names Evin, 31. Ring a bell?
>>
>>133746978
Kek. Not even here in long beach the second gayest city in the u.s do they have shit like that.
>>
File: Second-languages-in-London (1).jpg (1004KB, 2000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Second-languages-in-London (1).jpg
1004KB, 2000x1600px
Most of you lot either live/lived suburban (Hillingdon/Bromley/Havering/Bexley) and have maybe visited inner boroughs once or twice.
I myself live (and lived) in suburban areas, but from my personal experience, as a non-white, most of London aren't 'no-go areas'. Most minorities now outperform white british in GCSEs and will probably continue to do so in A levels. It is safer than most major cities in the US and the concern for actual Londoners is actually housing, not crime.
>https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/apr/18/10-things-londoners-are-worried-about-ahead-of-the-mayoral-election
If the issue is about the loss of London's cultural/ethnic identity, then sure, that's a valid point. But most of you here are far too paranoid.
>>
File: IMAG1155.jpg (484KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1155.jpg
484KB, 1440x2560px
>>133746296
>>133746321
>>133746494
Sorry guys, forgot to reply. My other photos are floating around in this thread.
>>
>>133747152
Always archive or screenshot https://archive.is/fnTdr
>>
>>133746769
>Countries that quietly hate us and will leave us to the brown hordes
add italy bruh
>>
You brits need to convince more young Aussies to move to London. Imagine what it would turn into.
>>
>>133736727
Are skinheads still a thing over there?
>>
>>133737257
>Starting with the CUKC bill from parliament (no really it's called KEK, look it up)
my fucking sides
>these are the people that beat us in WW2
>>
>>133738243
"Nip" refers to Japanese and they never were Communist—call them Chinks. It's a worse insult anyways, hell, 'Nip' is practically a nickname it barely sounds derogatory.
>>
>>133746862
This, thank you. Loads of the Grenfell shit was due to Labour council members who were on the planning committee and ordered the flammable cladding.

The wider labour party has geniusly spun grenfell to be the fault of the tories somehow, when they were the ones who put that shitheap building up, filled it with subhumans and then put the flammable shit on the outside. They might as well have lit the match

>>133746865
yep its fucked, nobody owns shit, especially young people. Social housing is going to collapse soon, the buy to rent shit is going to tank and people will stop buying into the system. We're headed toward massive housing crisis and overpopulation within 5 years. There will probably have to be emergency measures to build new tower block shitty things, which will be a cultural and social disaster just like the originals.

Also, we're already horrendously overpopulated. The tube at rush hour is nigh on unuseable, and now they're decorating it with faggot shit too.
>>
File: IMAG1189.jpg (427KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1189.jpg
427KB, 2560x1440px
>>133747154
>>
>>133747095
Nah mate, but you must have had similar experiences. I'm 26 so not me.

>>133747018
Keep your fucking hat on.
>>
File: IMAG1253.jpg (801KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1253.jpg
801KB, 1440x2560px
>>133747286
Faggotry MK2
>>
File: 1493246325890.jpg (20KB, 650x490px) Image search: [Google]
1493246325890.jpg
20KB, 650x490px
>>133747185
You're down under 'non white country' in that post
>>
>>133747152
Not hard to outperform who isn't there because you've trashed the standards.
>>
>>133736727
/pol/ is now full pf normie scum, 4chan is a lost cause, onto 8ch now.
>>
File: IMAG1210.jpg (676KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1210.jpg
676KB, 2560x1440px
>>133747389
This might be the last. We tried not to spend too much time in London. The rest of England is beautiful, especially the southwestern portions. They're also far more ethnically homogeneous than most of the US.
>>
>>133747344
To be honest mate it was actually a decent place growing up. Kilburn was a LOT more dangerous back then and there were less shitskins. It was just that everyone was dirt poor. Then labour came in and the gibs started flowing and well you know the rest. Having lived in whitechapel and a few other places Kilburn doesnt seem so bad now.
>>
>>133739935
>tory council
>>
>>133747562
Can you recommend any more places of interest outside of London?
>>
File: rough map 3.png (446KB, 1112x684px) Image search: [Google]
rough map 3.png
446KB, 1112x684px
>>133746949
>>133746949
I can talk a lot about Olympia, but basically it's a strange mix. There's a lot of private housing to the east of Kensington Olympia Station. That area is a major centre for drug dealers, it's very strange to sea such disgusting people in such rich housing, they've even infested the nice-looking areas. There's a lot of middle classers smoking weed and nogs selling them the weed. So it's definitely not a bad area, but unless you can tolerate the smell of weed in the streets and the sight of these idiots cycling up and down that road, I'd stay away. To the south of Olympia is the Exhibition Centre so you'll get a lot of tourists.
To the west of Olympia you get a really nice, rich area in between Brook Green and the Exhibition Centre. It's quite quiet and expensive, but I'm pretty sure there's practically no crime in that part.
>>
>>133747225
You can't make this shit up, can you?

>>133747223
Nope, they have totally disappeared. Neo Nazism is basically 0 in this country, white nationalism is tiny, even bog standard cuckservatism is on the decline. I have no idea how we were so thoroughly hooked to the multicult bullshit, it's one of the greatest pieces of social engineering ever, surely.

That said, I do have some hope. Brexit shows that we're not full cuck yet, there's potential of some sort.

>>133747207
There are a few already in some areas, I love australians, as a whole you're a wonderful people who love a good laugh and are white and based. 10/10 would let into london tier.

>>133747152
>as a non-white, most of London aren't 'no-go areas'.

You fucking idiot, they're no go for white people. You're a fucking non white they treat you as one of theirs you low iq subhuman fuck. Get out of my thread, city, then country, don't mind the order in which you do it.
>>
File: IMG_4447.jpg (203KB, 492x584px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4447.jpg
203KB, 492x584px
This is so fucking true lad. Loads of rich French cucks in my borough.
>>
The hardest thing to swallow is the fact that white people have been led to believe, through decades of leftist brainwashing, that all of this is perfectly acceptable and they should welcome it.
>>
>>133736727
Premier League or Conferences?
>>
>>133747416
>You're down under 'non white country' in that post
that means that you quietly hate yourself too then
>>
>>133747152
It depends exactly where you are in London, right down to the street. It can be perfectly safe in one area, and 10 minutes walk away it turns to complete and utter shit.
>>
>>133746780
That's the one that got me. Audibly said "what the fuck." It was right by madame Tussaud's (not sure on spelling), so it was a very tourist-y area.
>>
>>133736727
Is there any hope? Is there any History faggots that could give me hope? I don't see this shit going down too well, desu.
>>
>>133747154
Lol those are mexicans tho. By san diego they used to have those signs on the highway kek. I dont know if they still have them. Kind of offended that they lump in spics with sand niggers. All the spics i know that arent brainwashed sjw dont like muslims or arabs at all.
>>
What are the worst areas of London?
>>
>>133747758
Llanthony priory was beautiful, as was tintagel. We mainly stayed in London and the southwest parts of England (well, the UK because we were in Wales). Hay on Wye is a quaint town. I don't really know much of the UK, sorry.
>>
>>133747948
The only hope for London is if the housing benefit system collapses and overpopulation makes it too expensive for anyone without a decent job to live in.
>>
>>133747873
Oh yes, my dear Luigi. I actually like Italians, that was just some bants. But you need to turn away the fucking boats.

>>133747876
This is a really incisive comment and completely true. The dangerous and shit areas are walking distance from safe and rich parts. It's bizarre.

>>133747848
yep, having grown up in it, I thoroughly believe that our entire last 100 years of history (at least) was a mistake and I would give anything, including my own life, to fix it, but the wider establishment sees this shit as desireable and good.

>>133747800
I don't know why, but french people love africans. No clue why, but it seems to be true. French birds I've met in london have been surprisingly pure and based though. One even told me she was saving herself for marriage, looking me straight in the eyes. Missed the boat on that one because I was young and retarded.
>>
File: kek.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>133747797
kek. And that's surely explains why the Eastern Europeans were treated fine where I lived.
You idiot. The grammar school that I went to was 95% non-white, and so were there rest in the area. Even in London, schools like Queen Elizabeth's/Tiffin/Sutton have large non-white components, despite being in mostly white british areas.
You reek of bullshit.
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3730556/More-one-four-grammar-pupils-ethnic-minority.html
>>
>>133747797
How does it feel knowing there is a bigger skinhead scene in Los Angeles than in britain? Shit i was almost recruited into a a gang called skinhead hooligans. And im not even white by your standards i just have a really light skin tone. Like i used to be pale as a sheet.
>>
File: IMAG1008.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1008.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>133748109
Llanthony Priory area
>>
>>133748098
Anywhere with clusters of council estates.
>>
>>133747891
So yeah kind of Euston/Baker Street area. That sort of degeneracy is rampant in London, even as you say in the touristy bits that should be squeaky clean. We literally need RWDS and we need them now.
>>
>>133747796
Yeah My Catholic Church is in the middle of brooke green and Olympia. wish I had enough money to live there. All the people there are Normandy French, loads of French private schools, nice financial tech business there and nice looking milfs
>>
>>133736727
rest in peace Britain, your fall will save the East
>>
File: IMAG0635.jpg (888KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0635.jpg
888KB, 2560x1440px
>>133748266
Tintagel coast
>>
>>133748098
Read this thread, a lot were mentioned
>>133743821
>>133744139
>>133744819
>>133745513
>>133744918
>>133746553
>>
>>133737674
East anglia still holds. Come home Whiteman.
>>
>>133748212
I know what you mean about the city in sections. Here in long beach usa the ghetto and expensive condos and highrises are separated by one street lol. Like literally you will see detroit tier houses and then its clean ass streets and dressed up people. Very strange. Or so we are told it should be but its the natural order of things.
>>
File: IMAG1014.jpg (945KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1014.jpg
945KB, 1440x2560px
>>133748460
Llanthony; continued
>>
>>133746613
Welsh people seem to be much nicer as well. Everyone is London is cold, even the native English are now miserable thanks to the influx of foreigners.
>>
>>133748594
Beautiful. Keep posting anon.
>>
>>133748212
The French birds I know are oldy into Chinks. Maybe it's cause they go to international schools, they become more (((tolerant))) and become race triators.
>>
>>133748250
Makes me feel fucking terrible. Then again the non white problem in the USA is probably worse than even London, though for you it's blacks and spics not muslims and blacks.

>>133748226
OK bro, your personal experience from the point of view of a non white completely outweighs the multiple white points of view in this thread corroborating or adding to the things I say in this thread.
Take your shit skin and get the fuck out
Sure you know exactly how whites are treated, sure sure. Not like you're practicing Taqiyya or anything. What race are you specifically?
>>
>>133748109
Me neither desu mate. I think most people here would rather go abroad than explore their own island. Sad!
>>
File: IMAG1039.jpg (564KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1039.jpg
564KB, 2560x1440px
>>133748607
Yeah, in this one cafe in Hay on Wye in Wales, the owner had clocks showing the times in different places in the world with a similar name. I live in Kansas, and there is a town called Hays there and a clock on the wall showed the time in Hays. The owner was super exited because he had customers from all of the other places but Kansas. My sister goes to the college there so we sent him back a shirt. Most everybody was friendly there, I really enjoyed it.
>>
>>133748359
I was unaware of a church in that part, unless you're talking about the Chinese church? I've been to Holy Trinity Church before, maybe that's what you're talking about? Yeh there is a lot of French people in that area.
>>
>>133748607
>>133748607
Yep, most English people in cities have become cold, isolated people just shuffling along living day to day. People in rural areas are much happier and friendlier.

>>133748492
East Anglia is nice but it's very.. flat. Its kind of fun but I'm not sure if I would want to live there.
>>
>>133744814
>Do you think the inner parts of London will experience a reflux of white british due to cost of living etc. going up snd forcing minorities out?
kek, if the properties are not bought by saudi princes, they'll be bought by the government to house subhumans (since regular people can't afford them, leaving them empty).
>>
>>133747797
Stop larping you fucking faggot
>>
File: IMAG0965.jpg (386KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0965.jpg
386KB, 2560x1440px
>>133748664
Sure thing anon. Top of a moor by Llanthony
>>
>>133746157
cornwall is the holy land my friend. the english are so bitter that they dont live in such a paradise
>>
>>133748973
1 post by this ID. Go to london you fucking shit. Live there. Grow up there. Tell me it's not like I tell it.
>>
>>133748939
>Shit talking some of the whitest areas of the UK without ever having been there
Sounds about right
>>
>>133748680
Yeah but the sense i get is that the muzzies dont want to assimilate? At least the spics still have a sense of the "American Dream" and are willing to work to buy a house in a nice neighborhood. Some niggers are waking up to this and are tired of being in the ghetto and they know that people think niggers are lazy and dont want to work. So they are trying to prove something and are being good citizens. But at the end of the day nigs cant stop nigging. Spics cant stop spiccing gooks cant stop gooking and muslims cant stop being subhuman. In america everyone wants to assimilate to u.s culture but jews control what that culture is. Muslims dont want to assimilate and want to import their shit conditions they supposedly are running from.
>>
>>133749089
I'm in London right now you silly cunt, don't pretend you know jack you basement dweller.
>>
>>133748866
Thats really cool.
>>
>>133736727
I just moved out of Hayes, what a fucking shithole.
I'm originally from Wales, live in the US now because I have dual citizenship.
>>
File: IMAG1331.jpg (921KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1331.jpg
921KB, 2560x1440px
>>133749034
Sorry, these were taken with an old phone so they don't really do the area justice. Dover has a nice castle but doesn't have too much else. Still neat.
>>
only have yourselves to blame
>>
>>133749096
I have been to East Anglia you bitter faggot, what's your fucking problem? Are you one of these deluded 'England is 90% white' people?

Go to birmingham or bradford or london. Leave your bubble and see how much fucking cancer is there. YOU are the one larping about muh nice white england fish n chips never seen a paki lads
>>
>>133749034
I would love to hike through there by moonlight.
>>
>>133748896
Yeah holy trinity. The chink church is very nice. Thank God it's not a Muzzie church with the 5am call to pray.
>>
>>133746393
Newport's not looking too good either although I think Swansea's not bad, chavy but pretty white.
>>
>>133749238
Go back to eating potatoes instead of fishing you fucking half-cast mutt.
>>
>>133749169
Post timestamp
>>
>>133749169
Bet you're in one of the rich parts, you talk like one of these upper middle class left cunts.
>>
>>133749096
Fuck off already or post better bait
Oh hang on
>>
File: IMAG0872.jpg (690KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0872.jpg
690KB, 2560x1440px
>>133749234
Port Eynon, Wales
>>
>>133749238
Where do you think the EU will put the immigrants it can no longer put in Britain after we leave? Get that arsehole nice and puckered Murphy.
>>
>>133748774
Britain is amazing, I love hiking and walking in this beautiful country.

But I feel so utterly defeated when I think of our cities, the invasion, the fucking state of them is beyond anything in our history.
>>
>>133749282
desu I went to Holy Trinity this year on Easter Sunday in the evening, haven't gone again since as it was so fucking boring. I wouldn't mind going to church but the speakers are very boring and do this weird thing where they sing out entire verses from the Bible.
But I do agree that the Church looks great.
>>
>>133747059
It's the universities.
>>
>>133748680
What I am saying is that since most people on /pol/ are naturally prejudiced towards non-whites, their view of London is always going to be negative, and possibly unreliable since there is a greater likelihood of so-called white british """londoners""", that have had a "horrible" experience. almost sounds like jews when they speak about the holocaust.

My parents were Indian immigrants, and the majority of indians in the uk are securely within the middle class. particularly the punjabis, who came here earlier than the rest. And the "based" Slavs that came here are viewed as just as equally degenerate as the Somalis, Pakis, Gypsies and Travellers.
>>
File: 1491796333413.jpg (10KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
1491796333413.jpg
10KB, 245x206px
>>133749264
Just from the way you type anyone can see you're some poor larper who has problems socially interacting with the outside world.

Stay here in your containment thread, that way your body odor won't affect the rest of us in the outside world.

Fucking kek man
>>
>>133746553
fuck that. Lewisham should be 8% at best all the way to wandsworth and up to New Cross Gate. Greenwich had some fucking bleak estates. that was in the early 2000's the south has been pretty much hyper fucked for years. gentrification will fuck things up further.
Zone 1 used to be alright but pricey and became full of cunts.

>>133736727
Thanks OP for the depression.
used to have pride. now just feel like it's a lost cause.
>>
>>133749450
Thats a might fine location for an International Trump golf course. Reminds me of the view from his golf course in rancho palos verdes
>>
Swindonian here, I used to think my town was shit, but after reading about London the last couple of years I thank my lucky stars I was born here. Haven't been to London (outside Wembley) in close to 10 years.
>>
>>133739240
Riddle me this, if middle class white people are being priced out of london, surely working class black people and immigrants stand no chance of living in london whatsoever.

Youre not making much sense
>>
>>133749559
POO
>>
>>133749368
>left cunt
Please, I don't give a fuck about others, least of all people asking for eternal handouts.
>>
File: IMAG0921.jpg (922KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0921.jpg
922KB, 2560x1440px
>>133749646
Quaint hotel in Llanthony
>>
>>133749559
It's all fucked mate, the process is the problem. The whole fucking idea is wrong and destructive.

>>133749607
And you're a moron who can't respond to my arguments and goes for purely ad hominem fallacies. So take your brain meme and fuck off back to redit where you probably hang out normally.

PS I get more pussy than you
>>
>>133747240
>Social housing is going to collapse soon

It can't afford to, desu. If it does, loads of nigs will be turfed out and riot.
>>
>>133749669
>What are
government benefits
>>
>>133749728
(You)
>>
>>133749805
you get any pics in cornwall mate? might be down my way
>>
>>133749529
>There's a primary school right next to it.
I don't trust preists anymore. Pope Francis is a faggot liberal who should be hanged. We need to purge the heads of the catholic church. sodomites and pedophiles need to go.
>>
>>133749805
Imagine jacking off and cleaning yourself with the sheets in that place. I would almost be ashamed. How was the food on your trip?
>>
>>133749525
I've barely seen any of it, plan on visiting everywhere that isnt cancer but it sounds like I'm running out of time desu. Do people mind posh nigs outside of the city or will they think I'm just a nog
>>
>>133749870
IN
>>
File: IMAG0489.jpg (734KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0489.jpg
734KB, 2560x1440px
>>133749805
americantourists.jpg
>>
>>133749812
ahah who has the ad hominem fallacies now you fucking harlequin.
>>
>>133749669
Many are on benefits so they don't have to pay for their homes, don't pay council tax, and receive free money from the government. That or they own a business in london now like a corner shop or a kebab takeaway so they can live in the affiliated property.

But yeah, you're right, middle and working class non whites will ALSO be priced out of london unless they already own a home or live in social housing (most of them do) so they will spread around the rest of the country which is not fucking good. This is already happening by the way.
>>
>>133749972
Nigs are still nigs no matter economic status. Just look at mayweather.
>>
>>133749833
Welcome to exactly what's going to happen.
>>
File: IMAG0651.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0651.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>133749928
Yeah, mostly coastal though
>>
>>133749997
It was bait you idiot.
>>
>>133749997
You you fucking moron, jesus the state of your arguing, wew lad
>>
>>133749956
Not bad honestly. English sausage is OK, but I'd say polish and German are better. Marmite is as bad as the memes.
>>
>>133749943
Agreed, I do despise him. And yes, of course the church needs to be purged, but in the long term te only way the pedophilia problem in the Catholic Church can be stopped is by removing the requirement for priests to be celibate. That is what is driving them to abuse little kids, the sick fucks. If they had a wife or hookers to screw instead, there wouldn't be this problem of pedophilia.
>>
Glad I've lived in Chiswick my whole life, although it's also been going downhill little by little.
>>
>>133746949
you're surrounded.
West Ken
Hammersmith
Barrons Park

Holland Park is nice though
>>
>>133736975

First for growing in up in Dulwich Village. It's a well kept secret that its the cosiest place in London.
>>
File: IMAG0603.jpg (986KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0603.jpg
986KB, 2560x1440px
>>133750114
>>
File: IMAG0674.jpg (602KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0674.jpg
602KB, 2560x1440px
>>133750312
>>
Some black pill shit for the LARPers who say it's not bad

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/8142176/White-Britons-to-become-minority-by-2066.html

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/370013/White-Britons-are-now-a-minority-in-4-towns-and-cities

>In Britain, Muslims make up 21% of youth criminals. Immigrants all together make up 45%.
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/hugely-disproportionate-number-of-gypsy-inmates-in-youth-prisons-a3137441.html

>BBC Radio (2015): 45% of British Muslims agree that clerics preaching violence against the West represent “mainstream Islam”.
http://comres.co.uk/polls/bbc-radio-4-today-muslim-poll/

>UK has even more blacks in jail proportionately than the US:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2010/oct/11/black-prison-population-increase-england
>>
>>133739045
>no segregation
That's because you are a nigger
>>
File: IMAG0647.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0647.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>133750387
I think this is foxglove. Traditional Cornish delicacy
>>
>>133750453
This. Thanks for the backup hans. Like a typical nig he cannot comprehend subtle concepts.
>>
>>133749812
If I had it my way, I wouldn't have made the decision to live in the UK. I dislike the fact that my parents chose to come here, a place where housing is overpriced, where you have an exponential increase in the number of muslims, and a shit ton of chavs/roadmen. Peritnent to this is that most white british won't view me as 'british', and most indians won't view me as 'indian' either, so there's a loss of cultural identity as well.
Funnily enough, it's the same case in India too, but at least there I would have affordable housing, family and a rapidly growing economy. I will probably acquire citizenship there, once my university studies are finished.
>>
>>133750476
are they local to cornwall? im from here and i have loads in the garden but i dont leave cornwall much so idk
theyre quite poisonous
>>
>>133750250
Chiswick is fuckin lush, the plebby bits are even less shite than usual. The backstreets are cosy af as well. Preserve it pls
>>
>>133742365
what we call Poor White Trash
>>
>>133750516
You're clearly a good person. You have been fucked by these policies almost as much as native brits.

Good for you for going back mate, and best of luck. You'll probably be super valuable there as a skilled worker.
>>
>>133749266
Werewolves m8
>>
>>133750429
>>133750505
Keep complaining about fake news faggot, you're the one stupid enough to pay taxes for "the problem".
The rest of us in the real world are too busy to crane our necks as low down as the filth you lie in.

But don't let that stop you from posting infographs, in fact, keep posting, you might even make a difference :^)
>>
>>133749669
4 to a room.
TO A ROOM
>>
>>133750429
Give it no more than 20 years for the economy and social welfare system to tank, and this country will get the kick up the arse it desperately needs.

That, or it'll decay into an undeveloped nation.
>>
>>133750250
Chiswick is nice, but Chiswick school... not so much.
>>
>>133750617
Yeah lol I know. Just fucking with ya. They're all over the coastal areas but I'd have no idea.
>>
>>133750306
The most snobbish area in London I would say. Well, it's at the top, suprised the joys of multiculturalism haven't reached it yet since most people from that area are liberals and champagne socialists.
>>
>>133750516
>Peritnent to this is that most white british won't view me as 'british', and most indians won't view me as 'indian' either, so there's a loss of cultural identity as well.

Sums up why multiculturalism is such a disastrous thing to begin with. Group (ethnic) identity is all anyone really has whether we like it or not. It plays out in almost every area of society, everyone associated with their own group. It's called nature.
>>
>>133750914
This is some weird Larping for sure. Trying to make people believe you're a toff bumboy? Interesting tactic

Listen mate I fucked your mum how's that for an infograph?
>>
>>133750267
West Ken isn't too bad if you stay off North End, Hammersmith is shit, Barons Court has nice parts to it. Holland Park has lately filled up with Marijuana smoking degenerates, and the scum from to north-east of Holland Park (Labroke Grove) keep entering the area.
>>
>>133750204
Hmm what was a standout dish or flavor you encountered?
>>
>>133750476
foxglove is poisonous!
>>
>>133750312
Nice.
>>
>>133751165
Awh, did I hurt your feelings pumpkin?

Probably shouldn't be drawing attention to your learning difficulties if you didn't want negativity, but each to there own.
>>
>>133750387
Strange how similar the coast is to parts of the california coast. Tidal Sea caves and all
>>
>>133751209
Bangers and mash is sausages and mashed potatoes, but it has some sweet sauce on it. It was interesting. Again, marmite is so bad. We usually ate at pubs upstairs so most food was relatively similar.
>>
>>133750786
They only hang out in london from what ive heard.
>>
>>133751067
I lived in a pretty multicultural area. Bengalis, Somalis, Pakistanis, Indians, Eastern Europeans, Sri Lankans etc.
Though I didn't see many cases of inter ethnic conflicts (other than perhaps Indians-Pakistanis during cricket). There wasn't really "true" assimilisation. Anyone saw this - particularly between the Somalis and the Pakis. Both Muslim groups, but because one group was of a different "race", there was some behind the back racism from the pakis. and couples between the two were a bit of a taboo.
>>
>>133750234
Opinion on BASED catholic polish and BASED west Africans. A lot in west London
>>
>>133749559
>What I am saying is that since most people on /pol/ are naturally prejudiced towards non-whites, their view of London is always going to be negative

No, we become prejudiced because of experiance, not because of /pol/.

>and possibly unreliable since there is a greater likelihood of so-called white british """londoners""", that have had a "horrible" experience.

Nasty shitskin poo, in quotes the horrible eh? Muggings, stabbings and all that, it's not really horrible is it? You disgusting fucking creature.
>>
>>133751253
Yeah, just messing with the Cornish guy who asked for photos. "I was only pretending to be retarded."
>>
>>133751482
Thanks for responding. Now the question all americans are itching to get answered: were there any cheesburgers being served? Im interested on how they would taste over there.
>>
>>133751506
Good ol Warren Zevon. But I think American werewolf in London starts with two yanks hiking on a moor at night.
>>
>>133751573
i lived near them. polish were alright, mostly doing shitty jobs though like manual labour. a lot of their kids got on ok with other ethnic groups.
west africans were unusual. they were in contrast to the caribbeans who basically lived off gibs in south london, and turned it into a us style shitstate. a lot of intermarriage between the caribbeans and white british women too, and a lot of single mums. but the ghanaians and nigerians were ok from what i've seen, since they came from more middle class backgrounds. don't know about the rest of the ethnic group though.
>>
>>133751573
Poles are tolerable, they talk about "kurvas" too often for my liking. Not a big fan of west africans for the most part due to the fact a great deal of them in my estate lack manners and are in gangs. They frequently attempt to intimidate passers by, in particular whites, which is bloody annoying.
Seriously though, what's up with the priests and there singing-reading from the Bible? It sounds ridiculuous.

Someone make a new thread, this one's about to die.
>>
>>133751683
We sell cheeseburgers yeah
they vary from bad to very good. If you order a burger at a good restaurant, it can be amazing.

From mcdonalds its mcdonalds

from a chain like Byron or Gourmet Burger, it will be OK. Thats about it.
>>
>>133751717
Well im not much into furries so im gonna apply for a special knife permit now so i can take a silver knife when i end up going. Probably in a few years. Hopefully my permit clears through.
>>
>>133751683
Yeah, at city pubs and some specialty area. On the road from London to Llanthony, about an hour(?) past Stonehenge, there was an "American" petrol station. Red white and blue with tons of American flags. They weren't too different, although none came with ketchup. I forgot what they put on em.
>>
What level of racemixing is in their in the Capital?

I've seen far too many pakis with white girlfriends even in Swindon.
>>
>>133751887
I cant be bothered to do a whole other AMA today, it takes a while to type shit

maybe another time
>>
>>133751606
>No, we become prejudiced because of experiance, not because of /pol/.
This is very true. Leftists fail to understand this.
>>
>>133751511
They're all tentatively united by one thing. Hatred of the white man.

>>133751573
Just another ethnic group sucking blood out of the corpse that is Britain.
>>
>>133751947
Depends on the area largely. Rich white bits there tends to be little to no racemixing other than intra-european (white) mixing.

In the poor bits? Fuckin who knows mate. Middle class birds often get blacked for virtue signaling points.
>>
>>133751980
allright, make sure you link to this one so we know it's the same guy. Although chances are I won't see it, don't lurk much anymore
>>
>>133751573
West Africans are not based they are shit especially the young ones who are assimilated into wider nigger culture
>>
>>133750914
>fake news faggot

What part was fake news dickwad?
>>
>>133751185
fair enough.
glad I got out. lived in Olympia for a year, way back. Used to enjoy the park and a few of the boozers. but fuck me the state that was Hammersmith and Shepards Bush made me ask myself questions.
>>
>>133752093
Oh fuck it I'll make a new one
Thread posts: 371
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.