[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Acid attacks in london

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 23

File: IMG_3828.jpg (35KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3828.jpg
35KB, 512x288px
How fucking cucked is the UK. Bunch of sand niggers running around throwing acid on random people.

Seriously what if anything will it take for these cucks to grow a pair of balls.
>>
>>133717774
It's cultural enrichment, so shut up your racist mouth!
>>
> Full of cameras
> no dead spots
> 90 minutes to police to arrive
> 1 hour later, 1 victim is giving an interview and touching his face like its nothing and says he got hit with acid.
Is this just a scheme to control and impose even more strict rules?!
>>
i love the term sand nigger
>>
>>133718072

And the victim was a Muslim man named Hussein. Def sounded staged to me.
>>
>>133717774
>How fucking cucked is the UK
United Kingdom, Britain America Austraila and Canda are not KEKED! they are as their grand fathers were!

Stop spreading hatred.
>>
File: 1390000811032.jpg (79KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1390000811032.jpg
79KB, 600x600px
>>133717774
Why is it that the ones that should cover their face don't?
>>
>>133717774
As long as they're throwing it at hot women I'm all for it. They always treat me like shit and I want to see them suffer as much as possible.
>>
>>133719544
You're probably lucky they talk to you at all at this point.
>>
>>133717774
More chavs and gangs than Muslims mate

But London is still cucked and not British
>>
>>133717774
Shut up you islamophobe. It's their culture.
>>
Lmao you realize its pakis doing it to eachother.

were not as cucked as you smelly americucks who you let rape your women. fucking cucks
>>
Never... Cucks will always be cucks. Gotta love hate. Just have music festival or some shit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xXYeQL-5z0
>>
>>133717777
>>
>>133719711

Lol your police force literally let a rape gang go free for a year because they didnt want to be racist you fuck
>>
>>133717774
This could be gang related anon, wasn't the guy white as snow?
>>
We are fucked. I live in london. I plan to do my own OP on /pol/ to tell my stories, because I think they will shock most people who don't live in london. I am of the serious belief that parts of london are the worst place to live in western europe, with the exception of maybe some parts of paris.

AMA

the acid attacks are underreported if anything, they've been increasing year on year since the 90s and it's only now they're getting attention

note Coulter's Law is in full effect here
>>
>>133719769

comfy
>>
>>133718072
> Full of cameras
> no dead spots
welcome to London

> 90 minutes to police to arrive
again, London

> 1 hour later, 1 victim is giving an interview and touching his face like its nothing and says he got hit with acid.
the attackers used like a spray bottle for cleaning fluid, they didn't go up and chuck a beaker of the stuff in people's face. Those things have limited range

Once again Portugal reminding us that they have the lowest education rates in western Europe
>>
Acid attacks are on the rise because of the popularity of HBO's award winning hit Kino Game Of Thrones.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3717629/game-of-thrones-blamed-for-surge-in-acid-style-attacks-as-assaults-surge-to-two-a-day/
>>
File: s.jpg (194KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
194KB, 1200x1200px
>>133717774
>>
>>133719899

tell a comfy mussie story please sir
>>
>>133717774
London is right on the river thames or whatever right?
Why don't they just jump in the fucking river if they get strange liquid spashed on them?
Acid doesn't do that in a few seconds.
>>
>>133720261
When I was 15 I was assaulted by two young niggers. I was carrying some seeds from a plant, I had just helped my neighbour trim her garden for pocket money.

They thought the seed packet I was carrying was weed seeds.

I had a ladder with me and battered one with the ladder, he went down bad. His friend ran away without even trying to help him. I searched the little coon fellow but he had nothing of interest, so I left him there gulping and saying he was gonna fuck me up.

more if you want, I have so many of these fucking stories
>>
>>133720326
>faucet
>drown in river
Pick one
>>
>>133719899
I also live in London. I was going to say you are probably being melodramatic, but maybe I've lived here too long and am desensitised.

But yes, acid attacks have been incredibly underreported. Probably because it's a typical Muslim act and the media don't want to mention Muslim violence if they can get away with it.
>>
>>133720594
Lived here for 20 years, I am also very desensitized. And yeah I think you're right about that media thing, check out Coulter's Law on wikipedia, it's shockingly accurate.

These last few acid attacks may also have been nig nogs though, robbing deliveroo is their sort of thing.
>>
>>133720326
Yes, every street in London is right next to the river. Kill yourself.
>>
>>133717774

I don't see a problem.

As long as they keep the shit in their hive, it's all good.

The moment they leave the quarantine, that's when we'll deal with the problem.

Besides, a few roasties getting toasted... especially British roasties. Well, there's not much room for there appearance to get worse.
Some might even call it an improvement.
>>
>>133719544
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE
>>
>>133717774
Bin that acid.
>>
arent most of the latest attacks being done by whites on muslims (hehe karma)
>>
>>133719544

I don't blame you. If our women hated us as much as your women hate their own men, I'd think exactly the same thing.

The entire world should know, never bother with swedish or german women.
>>
>>133717774
www.breitbart.com/london/2017/07/14/bbc-schools-hire-non-white-teachers/

27% of British state pupils are non white.

The Future is here, and it's dark and crime ridden.
>>
>>133720717
Lived here for 10 and have had more grief in the 99% white post-industrial Northern town I grew up in to be honest. I think living in relatively hipster areas and having mostly white middle class friends helps.
>>
Saw a victim of that once. It's horriffic. It's one of those things that's 100x more impactful in real life. Imagine a 5'10 slim fashionably dressed woman with a skull for a face sitting on the train mostly just looking at the floor giving the impression that she was embarassed for causing people distress. Fuck every virgin edgetard in this thread.
>>
>>133720943
>If our women hated us as much as your women hate their own men
what
>>
>>133721115
He means your women hate your guts because of femenist parties and importing brown muck.

Swedish womans loyalty is something that doesn't exist, like Tartan paint, or a Glass hammer.
>>
>>133719899
Who are the usual victims and perpertrators of these attacks?

How badly by do whites in London get shit on when it comes to getting hired and getting promoted by these "diverse" London business's/corporations?

How badly do whites get abused by the other races in general?
>>
>>133720876
>The moment they leave their quarantine

Delusion. They've taken over birmingham and bradford already, manchester is one of their rape playgrounds, they're even leaching out into the countryside now. What you gonna do?

>>133721025
I can guarantee I'll have some trouble if I go out after dark where I live, and it's likely to be racial (anti-white) I am not exaggerating when I say that being white has made me a target for muggers, abusers and other scum in the past.

If you're white and working class, you have two choices, never go outside, or join one of the wigger gangs that imitate the black/muzzy alliance.
>>
>>133721049
Sounds savage as fuck.

It's mostly Muslims doing this acid shit, right?
>>
>>133721341
it is _only_ muslims.

if there was even one white attacker his mug would be on every newspaper front page by now.
>>
>>133721243
>Usual victims and perps
Blacks and muzzies are the usual perps. If the news report doesn't mention anything, the perp was not white.
Pretty rare that one of these acid attacks is done by a white.

>How badly do whites get shit on for jobs
Very bad. All the hiring staff in london are not white now. Go onto oxford street and take a look in the shops, almost nobody will be white british. If you're lucky you'll get white europeans from the baltics, mediterranean or eastern europe. It's a fucking nightmare getting hired in many places because entire areas now have their businesses dominated by demographics like pakistani, bangladeshi, jamaican or indian. They obviously treat their extended family and their race with preferance, but whites don't do this usually.

>How badly do whites get abused
Not quite south africa tier, but its getting worse every year. Its very dangerous to go out at night in one of the muzzie owned areas, or fuck around near the council estates, you WILL get robbed, or beaten up for being white. You have to be willing to commit violence at the drop of a hat if you live in a shit area, that will keep the cunts off your back, they can smell it.

>>133721049
Guarantee it was some muslim bastard who did that.
>>
>>133717774
might be wise to carry an alkaline in areas where it's prone to happen so you can neutralise the effect as quick as possible.
But ye, the UK is cucked and fucked.
>>
>>133721293
>join one of the wigger gangs that imitate the black/muzzy alliance.

Ugh...
>>
>>133721229
>He means your women hate your guts because of femenist parties and importing brown muck
its funny cause the feminist party only has around 1-2% of all votes in the country most of which come from Södermalm regardless of gender.
And it's not like Swedes get a choice when it comes to immigration policy, if we vote for our """"""consernative"""""" party we get just as many muds as we get as if we voted for the social democrats, SD is really the only 3rd option but its demonized as fuck by our """"neutral"""" state owned news corporation.
>Swedish womans loyalty is something that doesn't exist
one of the most retarded things Ive ever read
unfaithful relationships are non existent here and racemixing even less so.
Batikhäxor are practically the only racemixers here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBiAUdnLfpE
vid related
>>
>>133717774

I went to look this up and OMG... 1500 acid attacks in London since 2011. Fucking rag heads need to be kick out of the UK. Damn.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/16/1500-acid-attacks-hit-london-since-2011/
>>
California is currently under constant attacks by large mobs of either nigs or refugees who keep zerg rushing trains full of people and robbing them all. The cops don't want to release video of the attacks for fear of mean comments
>>
>>133721115
Don't try to deny it Sven and don't try to deny their colosall miscegination rate either. I've heard about this from so many people that have spent time in Sweden (most of whom aren't even political) that there's no way it can be false. You guys have a huge problem with feminization of your men too and an extremely high homosexuality rate don't you?
>>
>>133721517
There was one. And his mug was all over every newspaper for weeks. Look it up.
>>
>>133721730
The very fact a party like that exists, is enough for me to say that Swedish womens loyalty is pretty dire.

It's a piss take, you should use it. Shame the women for voting for or even mentioning pro immigration policies.
>>
Part and parcel.
>>
>>133721517
There was a white attacker recently. It was the first, and only, attacker I've seen a picture of. And all of a sudden acid attacks are big news.
>>
No Humans Involved.
>>
>>133721941
FAKE NEWS

Seriously though, I live in California. This is fake.
>>
>>133722004
>I've heard about this from so many people that have spent time in Sweden (most of whom aren't even political) that there's no way it can be false
the last time I saw a racemixed couple was 2 months ago and I live in a town where immigrants are in majority yet I barely ever see racemixed couples, and when I do actually see them they're usually wmaf relationships.

>You guys have a huge problem with feminization of your men too and an extremely high homosexuality rate don't you?
maybe more north up by Stockholm, but no men here arent any more feminized then they are in any other place in W. Europe but the thing about high homosexuality rates is probablly true judging by the amount of homolobbying they do in Malmö and Stockholm.
>>
>>133719544
Elliot? Is that you?
>>
>>133717774
It's just part and parcel of living in a big city goy.
>>
>>133722100
>The very fact a party like that exists, is enough for me to say that Swedish womens loyalty is pretty dire
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminist_Initiative_(Sweden)
they hold one single seat in the European parliament and that's the limit of their influence.
It honestly doesn't go any further then that
And like I said earlier, the only people who vote for it are hipsters from Södermalm.
>>
>>133719899
I live on the outskirts of london.
I would like to build a wall round the M25 so that all the shit there stays in containment.
>>
>>133721622
Vulgar stuff, who are the usual victims though? other blacks and Muslims? I hate to encourage white-flight but maybe you should get out of there amigo.
>>
File: 1291323528708.jpg (69KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1291323528708.jpg
69KB, 300x300px
>Targeting weak believers and women
In pakistan there was also a rise because of "honor" related incidents

And this happening in a paki area of east london where girls with the last name of Khan are being attacked, the BBC show pictures of them before showing lots of skin so it must be religiously motivated because they havent said its related to islamaphobia or far right yet
>>
>>133717880
kek
>>
>>133718517
Its muslim on muslim violence like the same thing which happened to the scottish shopkeeper they tried to push as anti muslim

Read up on takfirism
>>
How do I survive an acid attack? Water is the best option right?
Whats an alkaline easy to pour
>>
It's paki on paki violence.
>>
>>133717774
Who cares?
They attack their own right?
>>
>>133722575
>It honestly doesn't go any further then that

This is retarded. The fact it went that far is cause for concern. Hence swedish womens loyalty.
>>
When your country is ran by cucks and antifas, it's impossible to get anything done
>>
>>133723269
you survive by eliminating the threat beforehand.
>>
File: 1489782804205.jpg (82KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489782804205.jpg
82KB, 960x960px
>>133717774
London independence when?
>>
>>133723269
water, depending on the type of acid used, can make the effect worse.
>>
File: 1424960701273.png (195KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1424960701273.png
195KB, 400x388px
>>133725865
So you're just fucked for life?
>>
>>133725964
welcome to multiculturalism
>>
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/15/acid-attacks-london-ministers-urged-take-action

BIN THAT ACID
>>
>>133726666
Checked. What if we archive that.
https://archive.is/uNETf
>>
>>133723269
You know those "Emergency Shower and Eye Wash Station"s they have in labs?
You do that.
>>
>>133717774
They were doing it to steal mopeds, Wasn't an islam thing. Thanks for trying though!

Though I guess forcing folks to "bin the knife" end up with far worse chemical attacks.
>>
>>133725964
need an alkaline to neutralise it, like bicarbonate soda i believe. would have to be carrying it with you at all times though or else your face will melt.
Different story if they throw a stong alkaline on you though, maybe vinegar or something a bit stronger.
>>
>>133717774
Aren't headscarves worn for "modesty" so the women don't attract random men? I'm pretty sure that's not a problem for her anymore lmao she can take it off now.
>>
>>133727666
Thought it was "modesty" as in not showing your head to God, like Catholics. You should know this stuff Satan.
>>
The uk really is a hive of scum and villany
>>
File: 1484489203360.jpg (63KB, 323x320px) Image search: [Google]
1484489203360.jpg
63KB, 323x320px
>>133720234
>shitskin muzzie mayos says it's normal
I mean, it probably is for him.
>>
>>133717774
Bin that acid!
>>
>>133719899
reminder that if you get hit with acid (which i actually think is something alkali because of the speed it reacts with skin) you should mop your face with dry clothing as fast as possible starting with the eyes, and rinse with copious water once your face is dry

i imagine people hit in the face spend quite a lot of time floundering around in disbelief and pain trying to get their hands on water. also, both concentrated acid and alkali heat up on contact with water. just get it dry as quick as possible.

sorry for your loss. london has well and truly fallen
>>
>>133721293
>they're even leaching out into the countryside now.
can confirm
>>
I hope they don't have crop dusters in the U.K. The muzzies could melt an entire street
>>
Once the girls the faces are all fucked up I dont care anymore, but when its a hot chick who got raped i still fell bad cause they still are cute.
>>
>>133720448
So was their intent to steal or impose their sense of morality. I suspect the former if black, only muslims would have a problem with that.

Chemfag here. Carry Sodium bicarbonate solution in a little spray bottle for acid attacks. Dilute vinegar if they actually use lye sometimes. You can see if whatever you applied works, if it foams and fizzes at contact. Rinsing with water would be helpful too after, but as the the other anon said, if no water at hand drying the face with your shirt or something is the way to go.
>>
>>133729293
Whoa, are you aristotle? That was like way fucking deep philosophy, anon. Kudus on the intellect pal.
>>
>>133720448
Tell more. Its always good to hear stories from a third world country
>>
Another protip, the cigarette ash from public ashtrays can be used to somewhat neutralize the acid too. Disgusting as fuck to do that, but better than losing a face.
>>
>>133721049
Maybe she wont vote for open borders next time hey?
i bet her family still does. Serves her right.
>>
>>133719544
The Freudian underbelly of the Swede.
>>
>>133720068
>character gets blinded by literally a magic wizard casting a spell on her
>green explosive that has nothing to do with acid is used
>this inspires acid attacks

hmm they're onto something there
>>
How do we save London?
>>
>>133719899
Please tell us stories! I wanna know! You ever been harassed?!
>>
Most disturbing, i`ve stoped to care about such things happening in UK/France/Germany.

Few months ago they just became everyday occurence.
>>
>>133731278
If you say that you don't understand the scope, Poland isn't safe brother. And none of these countries is to blame.
>>
>>133731426
On contrary, we are safe. Border guard has hands full of work. Our NSA equivalent (ABW) is catching syrians and other shits quite often.

But hey last time 4 shitskins stabbed one local chav (he snatched 2 cola bottles from thier kebab hut) whole city rioted and burned down that kebab hut. Now the guy deserved few punches to face but stabing him to death was too much.

And we are preety safe compared to UK and France

https://www.numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp?title=2017-mid&region=150

Ukraine (war thorn, russian separatist and chit) 50,43
Sweden 49.35
France 44.78
UK 41.01

While we are at 30.19
>>
>>133731028
You really can't, once you go under 80% white you're never going to bounce back.
>>
>>133731904
Germans had nice idea with holocauster rides. Hell thanks to them and later commie cleansing we have no juice problems in Poland.
>>
File: Fig4s.jpg (30KB, 397x338px) Image search: [Google]
Fig4s.jpg
30KB, 397x338px
>>133727304
>London 2024
>CCTV on every street
>eyewash stations on every corner
>>
>>133731761
For now, no guarantee it stays that way. The Trump relation will cause many eyes to be put on you, and they'll try to use media to sanction you to shit over anything really until you give in. Too early to declare that victory yet.
>>
>>133717774
Better ban cups and bottles.
>>
>>133732043
Part and parcel for living in a major city, anon.

Part and parcel.
>>
>>133717774
good
>>
>>133717774
If they'd do that to me or anyone I love, you bet I'm going to do this to every sandnigger I meet until I get caught.
Can't say I feel bad about Londoners having this happen to them, though, they chose to live in that leftist shithole and most likely voted for it.
>>
>>133732085
Guess what PiS just pushed law to fuck up all ex commie judges. Literal cleansing of jurisdical system.

Add to that 18-25 voters - 60-70% for PiS
24-35 around 50%.

People put eyes on Trump visit but they forget about 3 important deals signed that day. Big contract for HIMARS rocket arty from US, finalizing deal for Patriots from US and LNG from US.

And in like year we will be over point when they can use force against us. At this point we have 2x tanks and 4x spgs more than Germany and still buying Leopards from germs..
>>
I assume it is the dune coon behind these attacks, but of course the BBC and other media do not mention a word of this. Any links providing evidence of the attackers being sandy sambos?
>>
>>133717774
>throwing acid on random people.
Source on that. Until them I'm convinced it was other sandniggers, which I approve.
>>
Most of those attacks are probably from robbers disorienting their victims by spashing the victims in the face with harsh cleaning products, including those containing acid.
>>
>>133721622
>You have to be willing to commit violence at the drop of a hat if you live in a shit area, that will keep the cunts off your back, they can smell it.
How can a person give off this impression?
>>
>>133732904
UK is such shithole, at least here when you get mugged fucking chavs have some honor and show you knife and let you take your ID and SIM card...
>>
>>133732496
>Add to that 18-25 voters - 60-70% for PiS
24-35 around 50%.

source
>>
>>133722201
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/07/09/bart-withholding-surveillance-videos-of-crime-to-avoid-stereotypes/
stupid nigger
>>
File: Anglo-American flag.png (16KB, 802x482px) Image search: [Google]
Anglo-American flag.png
16KB, 802x482px
>>133732743
See the picture in this article - pretty solid evidence: https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/15/acid-attacks-london-ministers-urged-take-action

Of course, as if we needed any. Before the mudslimes, there were no acid attacks in England. Now? Now, even the Guardian reports on them.
>>
>>133732743
A white guy threw a load in a nightclub a few months back and, naturally, we were treat to high resolution images of his evil white face, his name and where he came from within hours.

Every other story gets dropped like a hot rock when it becomes apparent a Muslim did it to another Muslim
>>
>>133732953
Strap on a .45
>>
>>133717774
It will never change. People want an easy life, and it's easier to stick your head in the sand than to point out the emperor has no clothes and be called "racist". As soon as someone calls you "racist" your life/career is over. People here absolutely despise political correctness but they don't care enough to do anything about it - so they deserve what they get.
>>
>>133733099
Of course, the only perpetrator they name is white, viz. John Tomlin. Fucking Guardian.
>>
Would you stay with your qt gf if she got acid'd by some Arab?

Be honest
>>
File: 1486666360745.png (376KB, 514x506px) Image search: [Google]
1486666360745.png
376KB, 514x506px
>>133723269
you'll usually survive such an attack. but your face is doomed the second that shit touches it
>>
>>133733421
doggy style for life
>>
>>133733421
I probably would, I deeply love my gf. but I'm pretty sure I would kill the arab and his entire family including his dog. wouldn't care about prison time
>>
>>133733587

>Judge sends you to a prison full of extremist muzzies

A nice little ending for you being tortured daily by them.
>>
>>133733587
>the arab and his entire family including his dog
Muslims hate women, joy, music, love, fun, pork, alcohol, rational thought, and of course, dogs.

>>133733549
A true noble gentleman *tips hat*
>>
>>133733587
Oh hans, you dont personaly kill the arab. You talk with some nice russian or polish gentelmen about taking given arab for a walk with fishes.

Obviously walk happens when you are sitting in hospital next to your GF. No point in ruining your life over some shitskin trash ?
>>
>>133719669
>chavs

Fucking bullshit! It's a "Asian"/Nigger thing, and stats back that up from the UK's Plastic Surgery Society. The tactic of the BBC and the rest of the libshit media in the UK is to ignore the overwhelming majority of these non-white acid attackers and cherry-pick one or two that have had white perps, and give their cases saturation coverage, so as to distort the public's perception of these crimes. A stupid cunts like you are falling for it.
>>
File: 1479886192924.png (93KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1479886192924.png
93KB, 300x225px
>>133720234
only in cities with muslims, hahahaha.
>>
>>133733700
yeah, that would probably suck. but our prison guards are the most nationalistic muslim hating people in the country. at least they wouldn't have a problem with me
>>
>>133733743
>You talk with some nice russian or polish gentelmen about taking given arab for a walk with fishes.
and then getting blackmailed by said ruski or polski? nah thanks
>>
>>133733047
https://wpolityce.pl/polityka/348065-intrygujace-badanie-poparcie-dla-pis-w-przedziale-wiekowym-18-24-lata-wynosi-az-635-wspolna-lista-po-i-n-zaledwie-35-proc

was off in 24-35 group, but fuck new generation is based
>>
File: UK state men.jpg (101KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
UK state men.jpg
101KB, 675x1200px
>>133733777
Stop you.
>>
The Arabs are here to help breed the white women as white men are useless
>>
>>133733820

thats something I guess our guards are too scared as being seen racist than to actually stop muslim terror gangs in prisons committing more crimes.
>>
>>133717774
Acid attacks are the new go to attack method. It's very simple why; being disfigured by some corrosive is a giant life long fuck you to a victim vs simply stabbing them to death which they only endure once. Same thing as when groin stabbing became a thing a while back because pissing into a bag for the rest of your life fucks you up for life.
>>
File: 1489785362424.jpg (97KB, 832x1216px) Image search: [Google]
1489785362424.jpg
97KB, 832x1216px
>>133717774
:)
>>
>>133734006
good thing our cops and guards aren't being hated like in the uk or murica. also "police brutality" or police racism isn't really a thing in the msm here. also leftist political parties are going under and conservativism is on a rise again
>>
>>133717774
PART & PARCEL

But seriously, this is what the people of the UK want and voted for.

If anything, im ashamed my grandfather fought to save Europe and the UK only to allow them to cuck themselves and allow this shit to happen after all those who died to save them.

British males are absolute shit and I have no respect for them.
>>
>>133734316
No shit you have THE lowest crime rating in whole EU.

https://www.numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp?title=2017-mid&region=150

Also mad respects for sending military to Italian border to stop rapefuges.
>>
>>133734454
>Also mad respects for sending military to Italian border to stop rapefuges.
yeah that's kind of a bad thing for most people here. the "brenner" border is a very symbolic place because history. sending troops there is, like a leftist would call it, problematic. But for me personally it's alright
>>
File: 23180421804214.jpg (439KB, 856x2054px) Image search: [Google]
23180421804214.jpg
439KB, 856x2054px
>>133717774
Acid attacks are good business for Syrian refugee entrepreneurs
>>
>>133729585
wouldn't the heat and agitation from the reaction cause just as much damage?
>>
>>133733884
>wpolityce

this is the right wing wyborcza tho even that is an understatment.

and as soomeone in the comments pointed out. PiS got a mere 25% in the 18-25 last election. its absolute bullshit.
>>
>>133720876
They left quarantine when they entered your country in the first place bong
>>
>>133733099
>Before the mudslimes, there were no acid attacks in England.

Only bad things have come from mass immigration. There is literally nothing the west needs from those countries.
>>
>>133717774
someone should throw acid on whoever decided that white text would be ideal for that image.
>>
>>133734805
Nope, common procedure in lab accidents. Always depends though what we are talking about, if what some here said is true, that they often use random cleaning products, then it's not as simple.
>>
>>133719899
>>133720448
Just start your new thread right now and link to it in this thread. Please.
>>
>>133734946
it wasn`t made by w Politice

pool conducted by Ariadna institude

still as with all pools they can be easily manipulated but considering Newsweek is crying about that too is nice sing of them losing voters
>>
Does anyone actually have any statistics on who is committing this kind of thing? Read on the BBC it's mostly white males. Although the London borough with the highest number is Newham
>>
>>133735740
By highest number I mean the attacks, should have pointed that out
>>
>>133719669
Mate. We are cucked

The chavs are friends with niggers and pakis, the council estates have been blacked and browned and the whites who can afford to, just keep moving away telling themselves it's for better schools.

The far right here is only the Donald tier, they might say deport terrorists and rapists but they would call you a racist for saying deport all Muslims and other non whites.

White kids are a minority within English schools and nothing is even being said about it. If only we can stop terror attacks we will be fine seems to be the public consensus.

Please white pill me if you can but I just don't see us having the fight. I remember refusing to watch East is east the day after 9-11 and apart from one other guy, the classroom look petrified of saying no to Islamic brainwashing by the Muslim teacher.

i don't write us off completely because historically we are a glorious nation who's number one trait is war. but I don't think we will wake up until we are hanging on by a thread. Sorry for that, I know it's a depressing read

But currently we are cucked
>>
>>133735740
Muslims in Muslim areas, black gang members everywhere else.
>>
>>133735740
white males are the highest victims, it looks like here it's a gang thing while in pakiland it's an honour thing
>>
File: toll_status_PAID.jpg (65KB, 590x856px) Image search: [Google]
toll_status_PAID.jpg
65KB, 590x856px
>>133717774

Burning Coal causes Acid Rain.
>>
>>133736000
>>133736006
sauce? Not saying you're wrong I just haven't seen any evidence this is the case
>>
>>133719990
Way to treat your oldest and only ally in Europe, eternal anglo.
>>
>>133736077
Look at the stories and where they happen. Look at the victims and if there were fights involved. It's not hard to piece it together. Some of these cunts seem to just spray random passers by for a laugh.
>>
File: 1486375138827.png (17KB, 861x758px) Image search: [Google]
1486375138827.png
17KB, 861x758px
>>133732043
>London 2017
>CCTV on every street
Fixed
>>133732298
No that's just London still
>>
>>133736182
>Some of these cunts seem to just spray random passers by for a laugh.
I'm moving to London fairly soon and this shit terrifies me.
>>
>>133736253
not true. Manchester is the same

songs of tolerance after children are mutilated with a nail bomb
>>
>>133736329
Part and Parcel bro.
>>
>>133731028
A full retreat of whites out of the city. Need to regroup and organize then invade london and reclaim it.

Should probably kill some politicians while youre at it too.
>>
>>133736329
Don't. Go anywhere else. I'm getting the fuck out as soon as I can and not coming back.
>>
>>133736061
underrated pun
>>
>>133736077
the only evidence i've found is on the victims

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/sep/30/acid-attack-hospital-admissions-have-almost-doubled-in-last-10-years

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/12/01/acid-attacks-rise-majority-victims-white-men/

which is a confirmation of sorts that the perps are brown
>>
>>133731028
Free holocauster rides in Aushwitz for muslims.

We are thinking about re opening it to help cleanse europe from filth.
>>
>>133735573
>>133735573
Alright

here it is

>>133736727
>>133736727
>>133736727
>>
>>133717774
Londonstan ancaps should making some money monopolizing face mask acid protection
>>
File: average english man.jpg (65KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
average english man.jpg
65KB, 736x1104px
>For example, often acid throwers can purchase a liter of concentrated sulfuric acid at motorbike mechanic shops for about 40 U.S. cents. Nitric acid costs around $1.50 per liter and is available for purchase at gold or jewelry shops, as polishers generally use it to purify gold and metals.
so basically the only way to reduce the number of people getting attacked like this is to allow and encourage shopkeepers to discriminate against customers

it will be funny seeing guardian articles about poor misunderstood Young Men who were refused their purchases of acid or lye
>>
>>133721730

Sure, Sven, just like "they're not no-go zones, they're GO-GO zones!"

Denying reality won't make it go away, it will just make it crush you while you're not looking.
>>
>>133736658

From the Guardian link:

> A woman from West Yorkshire, who wanted to remain anonymous, said she had acid thrown at her two years ago by a man she had never met before
> The woman said she did not tell the police because she thought the man who attacked her was very well connected in the community. “I just didn’t want any backlash. It’s just me and my mum you see ... I didn’t want her to be attacked."

Never met before, but she knew he was well connected enough to be able to retaliate if she went to the police. That means he's a minority, and The Guardian would take his side and accuse the victim of "racism" if she told anyone.
>>
>>133737741
The Guardian is currently begging for donations. I can't wait until it goes under I'll even buy a bottle of Champaign for the occasion.
>>
>>133730192
I agree. Although I believe the lesson has a lesser impact when it's too late to learn it.
>>
>>133737741
something has to give
>>
>>133737861
Something like our Gazeta Wyborcza. Love how leftist media are dying out.
>>
>>133733775
/thread
>>
>>133718072
When I was doing some research on this, I found some media pushing the story that Alt-Right or White Supremacists were committing a swathe of acid attacks. Not only did they often outright plagiarize each other, but they all also featured unverified tweets of acid attacks by white people upon which if you find the actual tweet you will find without fail that people ask them if they contacted the police about it and they say no.

Brits need to campaign against their media as much as us Americans need to.
>>
File: AndersonDrugs.jpg (137KB, 625x770px) Image search: [Google]
AndersonDrugs.jpg
137KB, 625x770px
>>133719544
Go full Breivik.
>>
>>133717774
we can stop acid attacks by throwing acid on muslims faces.

>just do it faggots
>>
>>133719990
>1 hour later, 1 victim is giving an interview and touching his face like its nothing and says he got hit with acid.
the attackers used like a spray bottle for cleaning fluid, they didn't go up and chuck a beaker of the stuff in people's face. Those things have limited range
Man, for having limited range and low [ ] of acid content, it could be still staged, my countryman is right when feeling that is something here. They should be more competent if their true objective was to disfigure them or kill the targets
If your country is becoming a 1984 dystopia like pic related, using these events to push harsher laws to limit personal freedoms, you should be concerned.
>Once again Portugal reminding us that they have the lowest education rates in western Europe
You're talking to a bilingual anon, probably more educated than general population since he had to learn a new language. WTF this has to due with your statement? He didn't bait you or trigger you, wtf.
>>
>>133745541
> when feeling that is something here.
Something is wrong here
>>
>>133717774
its to late. they have sharia zones which law enforcement have to ask permission to enter

if you go to london your asking to be attacked. the left will deny this but its just because they expected to be able to controll elections with the illegals, syrian refugees and african migrants

you can say those people arent allowed to vote but they do
>>
File: plato-allegory-of-the-cave.jpg (100KB, 900x508px) Image search: [Google]
plato-allegory-of-the-cave.jpg
100KB, 900x508px
If you want to get uncucked, start by making normalfags aware of this shit. That means going on Twitter and other outlets and shilling this like crazy, because it's your responsibility if the media isn't doing it. All it took was some faggot Redditor to expose CNN's corruption, what excuse do you have?
You can't spend all day pandering these Deus Vult fantasies to yourself in your own little bubble while Sadiq Khan gets elected again.
>>
>>133717774
muslims have been getting acid thrown on them
but yes the whole of the united kingdom is 'cucked' because a handful of people have been attacked, in one city
>>
>>133746111
You in particular
>>
>>133746195
good one mate
>>
File: Sad & Lonely.jpg (127KB, 1315x831px) Image search: [Google]
Sad & Lonely.jpg
127KB, 1315x831px
>>133722201
Are you serious nigger?
>>
File: 1499981992583.png (84KB, 1104x927px) Image search: [Google]
1499981992583.png
84KB, 1104x927px
>>133733983
>>
File: 1492524080025.jpg (2MB, 2241x2569px) Image search: [Google]
1492524080025.jpg
2MB, 2241x2569px
>>133749774
HOL UP
Thread posts: 193
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.