[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to immigrate to England

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1 f.jpg (79KB, 634x545px) Image search: [Google]
1 f.jpg
79KB, 634x545px
How to move easily to Anglostan now that the UK is leaving EU? Will that make it harder for European immigrants to come in?
No rude responses please
>>
Fuck off we're full.
>>
>>133624851
You are autists.I have heard that multipe times before.Got something new to say?
>>
>>133624851
Good luck saying that to the kebab Pajeet without getting arrested and then raped in prison by more kebab Pajeets
Nigel ran away as well
>>
>>133624447
Montenegro isn't in the EU so it does not have free movement to the UK. In order to move here you will have to follow the non-EU process for gaining residency which can be quite difficult nowadays. Britain leaving the EU has no impact on people from non-EU states moving to the UK, they have their own immigration regime which can be quite expensive nowadays.
>>
>>133624447
>>>/adv/
>>>/int/
>>>/trv/
>>
>>133625355
Oh.

t. British person in Greece.

I've visited Montenegro. No idea why you'd want to go to Britain. Kotor and Budva are phenomenal and far better than anywhere in the UK.
>>
File: l1swjFY4.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
l1swjFY4.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>133625355
Bongs letting people form former colonies easy but making it harder for the others.
>>
>>133625463
Bigger salaries and I speak English very well
>>
>>133625094
yeah, fuck off we're full monteniggero
>>
>>133625714
If you are full then why are you brining Muslims every year but making it harder for us infidels?
>>
>>133625711
>Bigger salaries and I speak English very well

I would go to another English speaking country. Our economy is currently contracting and there is an increasing loathing for Eastern Europeans due to 3 million Poles, Bulgarians and Romanians turning up in the space of five years and taking the piss. You'll be lumped in with them and treated like shit when it comes to getting a reasonable job.

If you don't already have employment lined up plus the time and money to spend (i.e. like £20,000) on going through the immigration process I would recommend you go somewhere else.

>>133625944
>why are you brining Muslims every year but making it harder for us infidels?

It's a /pol/ myth. Britain has let in barely 3000 Muslim refugees.

Most of the shit we're enduring is as a result of Pakistani families that have been infesting our northern cities and London since the 1960s. They're not turning up right now, they've always been here.

It's Germany that let in a million migrants. You should probably go there seeing as how they all speak English.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.