[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saving my Dog's testicles

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1469601733978.jpg (77KB, 691x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1469601733978.jpg
77KB, 691x1024px
>sister's been bothering me for months to have my white pure bred, alpha as fuck, German Shepherd neutered

She doesn't like that he's becoming a guard dog and not a pet, he'll only obey and show affection to me and no one else. This annoys me because she's gotten it into her head that it's 'our' dog. Even though I bought and paid for him and she absolutely detested getting a dog. I go to work 9-5 and she's at home all day with the dog and I'm afraid she's going to do it while I'm out. How can I get this bitch under control because there's no way I'm having dogbro's balls cut off.
>>
>>132754306
Post sister's tits or GTFO
>>
>>132754306
Slap her in the fucking face. If she does it when you're out, kick the shit out of her.
>>
>>132754377
>>>/b/
>>
She wants to snip it because the dog is seducing her when you are not around and she doesn't want to get pregnant.
>>
File: 1467067335271.jpg (351KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1467067335271.jpg
351KB, 1200x900px
>>132754306
simply remove one of her tits now, and promise to remove the other if she tampers with the dog
>>
Dude, those dogs need lots of activity. A 9-5 job while it's cooped up at home probably isn't the best. The police use those dogs for K9 units for a reason.
>>
>>132754306
If you can't be a man, move out.
>>
>jerk dog off
>put dogs cum in bag
>go to sperm bank
>deposit dog sperm instead of your own
>tell sister to not cut your dogs balls cut off or she gets kicked out

But seriously if she doesn't do anything with the dog outside of the house put a tracker on him so if your sister tries to get him neutered, the tracker warns you that he's outside a border you set on the tracker.
>>
>>132754441
best response here, underateed, this is pretty effective
>>
this is/b?B shit
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.