[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CNN must be destroyed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0932.png (300KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0932.png
300KB, 500x500px
CNN must be destroyed
>>
File: Nopowers.jpg (110KB, 480x726px) Image search: [Google]
Nopowers.jpg
110KB, 480x726px
>>132698697
Agreed.
>>
How do we do it though? There are so many clueless fucking boomers that still watch that trash and as long as they're still alive CNN will still have a steady shekel stream.

Do we all kill our parents and grandparents? They can't throw us all in jail.
>>
Yes, they should. /pol/ has become a collective dumping grounds for interracial and dick pics. We need to get back to our roots.
>>
>>132698697
bruh

check the fucking catalog before starting a thread
there are literally three loaves of hot and steamy CNN war breads in the oven, beside the little Jewish girl, right now
if you want to do something supportive and currently ignored
go to >>>/b/ and gather them
they have a shit ton of overused dead memes, pics, gif, webms that can be easily revived and renewed with some pepe, trump heads, and CNN logos
those tards are too degenerate to actually support the war efforts, and they need a leader
set up a meme factor in >>>/b/ right now, and I promise that this war will be over before you can spell blitzkrieg correctly

also, just like the burger back in WWII, we need a super weapon
the idea of shitting on their apps and messing with their sponsors and advertisers compared to the usual doxcing and related pizza sending and meming is like a fucking B-29 bomber compared to a machine gun
nonetheless, we still need a fat man and a little boy
I'm thinking about something like a petition, or maybe getting a real political figure on board
or we can turn this situation really serious and get a law suit going or something
btw getting the POTUS involved directly and actively will also count as the finishing move that I'm asking for
>>
File: IMG_1741.jpg (91KB, 793x794px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1741.jpg
91KB, 793x794px
We could go after the AT&T merger. Apply enough heat to AT&T so they demand Time Warner drop CNN before they close the deal.
>>
>>132699733
AT&T is the key. We need to email bomb them until they actually have to address the issue.
>>
File: KEK-HELICOPTER.gif (4MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
KEK-HELICOPTER.gif
4MB, 400x225px
>>
>>132699733
>>132699924
Problem is that if you've ever done business with ATT you know that they do not care about their customers whatsoever.

For instance I still have a home phone line because they flat out refuse to cancel it despite my having called them three times telling them to cancel it and expressly telling them I did not want a home phone and to not sign me up for one in the first place.
>>
>>132700352
This is true and they are such a large company that nothing could make a change
>>
CNN isn't going to die outright. We need to slowly cut them off and keep focused, if we don't /pol/, our way of life will die.
>>
File: 1495908244200.jpg (179KB, 1154x1097px) Image search: [Google]
1495908244200.jpg
179KB, 1154x1097px
>>132700648
Murder then?
>>
File: 2017.07.06 - CNN5_0.jpg (25KB, 600x483px) Image search: [Google]
2017.07.06 - CNN5_0.jpg
25KB, 600x483px
>>132699501
They've lost something like 35% of their viewers in the past month. If they don't turn around soon, Chapter 7 might just be in the cards.
>>
I agree & said that in another post. If we all could get on twitter and bug the hell out of ATT as well as cnn and msnbc. They will get so sick of it. CNN will become like a cancer to ATT. Esp if we start around the same time. There's power in numbers. We have the numbers. We just have to unite to use them. Ppl are waking up so it's the perfect timing. We can really do massive damage to ATT and msnbc. Even a tweet like RT if you're sick of hearing abt Russia and @ the bitches like Chuck Todd, maddow, etc. It would get like a million RTs. We can make ourselves heard.
>>
>>132701646
Sauce on your chart? I just don't want to get too happy and then have it not be accurate.
>>
>>132701994
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-06/cnns-rating-collapse-prime-time-shows-draw-less-viewers-re-runs-yogi-bear
>>
>>132702343
God I hope the numbers they got were spot on.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.