[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Indigenous WOMEN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Why is Canada obsessed with Indigenous women?

Are Indigenous people supernatural? Should their opinions ever be challenged or would that be racist?
>>
I used to work near an Indian reservation where 1/2 the population in the area were Natives. To be honest with you, many of them seemed to be living a very degraded lifestyle. Most of them did not work. Most of them didn't even have their own phone, they always borrowed someone else's. Many of them don't have to pay for housing and get some of the nicest properties with waterfront views in our area. Many of them get money from the government just for having kids. One co-worker of mine left the job after only a month because she got $3000 every month for two kids... she didn't need to work. Even with all of this, they always seemed to be hard up for money, asking everyone and anyone shamelessly. Many of them came in high as a kite to the point of passing out in our lobby. One tried to get us to buy a seagull feather he tied to a thin leather string for $20 because he needed money and went on about how proud he was of his artwork.....

Are they spiritual? I have met 2 older gentlemen natives who were very nice, steady, peaceful people. That's it out of hundreds.......
>>
>Indigenous
They aren't indigenous, they walked here.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1308650
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.