[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Indigenous WOMEN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

Why is Canada obsessed with Indigenous women?

Are Indigenous people supernatural? Should their opinions ever be challenged or would that be racist?
>>
I used to work near an Indian reservation where 1/2 the population in the area were Natives. To be honest with you, many of them seemed to be living a very degraded lifestyle. Most of them did not work. Most of them didn't even have their own phone, they always borrowed someone else's. Many of them don't have to pay for housing and get some of the nicest properties with waterfront views in our area. Many of them get money from the government just for having kids. One co-worker of mine left the job after only a month because she got $3000 every month for two kids... she didn't need to work. Even with all of this, they always seemed to be hard up for money, asking everyone and anyone shamelessly. Many of them came in high as a kite to the point of passing out in our lobby. One tried to get us to buy a seagull feather he tied to a thin leather string for $20 because he needed money and went on about how proud he was of his artwork.....

Are they spiritual? I have met 2 older gentlemen natives who were very nice, steady, peaceful people. That's it out of hundreds.......
>>
>Indigenous
They aren't indigenous, they walked here.
>>
I haven't even seen one great or decent looking native woman in Canada tf you talking about. They were all loud abrasive fat fuck drunks
>>
File: Gimmie an herb, man.jpg (74KB, 492x314px) Image search: [Google]
Gimmie an herb, man.jpg
74KB, 492x314px
>tfw we didn't make lots of métis with our natives
>>
File: 1499173849013.jpg (182KB, 735x735px) Image search: [Google]
1499173849013.jpg
182KB, 735x735px
google two-spirit
>>
>>1308700
you miss little. ours are concentrated in Manitoba, a province even Canadians forget about
>>
>>1308651
The majority of indig would literally not be able to survive if society collapsed. I could say the same about many people, but you really need to understand just how completely dependent these communities are- they're only kept rolling by the bennies checks.

Were money to stop flowing you'd see an epic shitstorm as the small % of people who actually desire to live deal with their increasingly irate and feral kin.
>>
File: those tribe feels.jpg (60KB, 518x620px) Image search: [Google]
those tribe feels.jpg
60KB, 518x620px
maybe canada is obsessed because the tribe btfo of their shitty baseball team or maybe it is the fact they treated natives worse than the english and germans in america did.
>>
>>1308978
we shouldve done like what the Japanese did with their Ainu natives a long time ago. they just gave the Ainu a normal Japanese citizenship and no special treatment to force them into integrating society rather than live in reserves like endangered animals living off gibs
>>
File: thread_is_bakas.jpg (159KB, 429x600px) Image search: [Google]
thread_is_bakas.jpg
159KB, 429x600px
>>1308650
Welcome to /bant/, baka.
>>
I wish a race of more advanced and intelligent aliens would come colonize Earth like the White man did in America.

>95% of humans die from taking smallpox cryosleep pods
>population crisis solved
>we sell all our territory for diamonds and oil barrels they made from scratch in their replicators
>land converted into futuristic clean energy facilities, world enters a post-scarcity paradigm shift
>everyone who tries to fight the aliens dies, everyone who cooperates gets a green skinned waifu
>we finally breed ourselves out of existence
>the few remaining "humans" with 25% or so earthling blood just laze around doing drugs and picking up welfare checks for the rest of eternity

sounds awesome desu
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.