[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anarcho-Monarchist General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: anarchoMonarchy.png (99KB, 1000x650px) Image search: [Google]
anarchoMonarchy.png
99KB, 1000x650px
There is no better defense of personal liberty, property, and principle than anarcho-monarchy. Hierarchy best defines all human relations and to reflect that in government is only proper. The only other elements of societal organization that might necessarily be introduced is Christianity and the economic principles of distributism (which may even occur naturally).

>My political opinions lean more and more to Anarchy (philosophically understood, meaning the abolition of control not whiskered men with bombs)—or to ‘unconstitutional’ Monarchy.
>J.R.R. Tolkien
>>
>>132437193
that's ourflag? never knew light blue was for royalty

also, how do you get distributism without government coercion?
>>
File: 1479630216954.jpg (2MB, 1000x1613px) Image search: [Google]
1479630216954.jpg
2MB, 1000x1613px
If hierarchy is best why are you against the enforcement of hierarchy, which is a necessary essence of it?
>>
>>132438559
This. There is no such thing as anarcho monarchy.

Just monarchy
>>
You mean the "our figurehead is a joke to get other nations to recognise our state" system? Only a very disrespected or very libertarian monarch could lead an anarcho-monarchist state, otherwise they'd simply use their power.
>>
>>132438275
>never knew light blue was for royalty
I don't believe it is. I believe that was purple, but it seems that purple is taken by "Anarcho-Feminism" or something.

Also to the OP, what the hell is up with attaching Anarcho- to a bunch of things lately? There doesn't seem to be consistency.

Anarcho-Capitalism is Anarchy + an economic system, and Anarcho-Monarchy is Anarchy + a political governing system.

How do all these "Anarcho-'s" fit together consistently?
>>
>>132439635
>>132438700
>>132438559
>>132438661

>purple is taken by "Anarcho-Feminism"
disgusting
>>132439635
anarcho-monarchism would be something like if Japan abolished parliament but didn't give the emperor more power or something, methinks

he'd be the emperor of the japanese (the nation), so no government needed

just performing symbolic and spiritual functions and representing his people abroad (we need this in the current world order)

and the royal house could be a private service too, paid for by the emperor's businesses and working for the japanese that wanted it voluntarily

the king o lietchenstein has some sketches on how a scheme like this might work, since he's kind of ancap too

his book (the state in the third millenium by hans adams II) explains this well

the distributism part tho, I don't see how that fits
>>
>>132441243
Yes, the Japanese emperor was at one stage a anarcho-monarchist, exactly the disrespected (unless it was about art) monarch, but all the previous government services were replaced in ways more similar to anarcho-capitalism.
>>
File: 2Jedpx9.jpg (43KB, 1358x783px) Image search: [Google]
2Jedpx9.jpg
43KB, 1358x783px
>>
>>132441495
the daimyos were physical removers?
>>
>>132441644
gg m80
>>
>>132441755
Not ideologically, but they basically hired their security with commodities and cash. It was more like the emperor saying fuck the country, let me sit home and do art, which meant everything stopped until it was replaced with something else.

Japan was definitely a functional anarchical society at one stage though, it wrecked havoc on the poor but if the only way to survive is to be a really, really clever merchant then you could imagine who would survive till today amongst the Japanese.
>>
This is so fucking dumb

>let's just have a king just b'cuz lol XD
>but wait! Let's not give him ANY power

Retards like this are entry-level into politics
>>
File: 1498142574128.png (133KB, 1000x1000px)
1498142574128.png
133KB, 1000x1000px
>>132437193
Eh, better than democracy, so to say
>>
>>132437193
>anarcho monarchist
So... fuedalist?
Really what's the difference
>>
>>132443012
that the king doesn't own lords which own knights which own serfs, it's not hard
>>
>>132437193
How about stop getting your political positions from dead gay Brits who wrote about elves and dragons?
>>
>>132442637
this
>>
>>132437193
An-archy
>against hierarchy

Mon-archy
>One leader at top of hierarchy

are you fucking retarded
>>
Maybe we should just turn this thread into a "Monarchism" thread, and leave the "Anarcho-" out of it.

Nothing wrong with Monarchy.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1308341
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.