[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Final solution to the reddit problem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: poleddit.jpg (199KB, 1359x1013px) Image search: [Google]
poleddit.jpg
199KB, 1359x1013px
Sick of redditor influx polluting the board?
Germans, Canadians, Cuckposters hiding behind those shitty flags so noone can call them out on the repetitive bullshit bait?
Manchildren from /v/ LARPing as crusaders?
Annoying diaspora fags rushing to defend whatever shithole they came from?

Worry not, there's a solution.

Put:
4chan.org##.replyContainer:if(.post:not(.inlined) > .postInfo > .nameBlock:has(.countryFlag))
4chan.org##.post.preview:if(.postInfo > .nameBlock:has(.countryFlag))

or the contents of:
https://pastebin.com/raw/EF489NPh

Into your preferred ad-blocking software's filter list and enjoy reddit-free /pol/ just like it used to be in the good old days.

If you're not using ad-blocking software (which you should), uBlock Origin is a solid botnet-free choice.
>>
For demonstration purposes I will post under one of these reddit flags.
Enabling the filter will make my post become unviewable
>>
Note that it doesn't apply for thread OPs
>>
fuck off
>>>/int/
>>>/bant/
this board is for discussion of politics issues and happenings not your shitty flag banter memes and epenis contests
hiro was right to bring back the old flags they have literally nothing to do with reddit and the quality of posts overall has increased
if your geographical locations is not relevant to the post there is literally no reason for you to use it
it's against the spirit of anonymity, your posts should stand on their own not viewed through the filter of your country flag
what's next usernames and post history? seriously you and the people who complain about the old flags are the reddit here
sage
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.