[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Refugees

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_8154.jpg (24KB, 281x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8154.jpg
24KB, 281x180px
Tell me one good reason why the rest of the world should care about refugees invading europe, even though wh*tes had become gays and nationalistic. Europe can die out and become muslim, you wh*tes aren't going to breed your women because of your fucked up mentality. You shittalk turkic people, but now you shall become just like us. Ironic, isn't it?
>>
>>131625586
>This is what muslims actually believe
>>
File: IMG_8909.jpg (66KB, 1086x724px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8909.jpg
66KB, 1086x724px
>>131625716
No, it's what wh*tes think, Europeans are terrorists too
Pic related
>>
>>131625951
The word "terrorist" is a psy-op. He's a mass-shooter, and yes we do, but not as frequently or as devastating usually.
>>
>>131626231
If you want to save europe, then you would have to start deporting alt rights too, just to even justice. You can't only blame islam for every bomb going off. Nationalists are no better.
>>
>>131626392
it's actually very rarely Muslims doing the bombing. It's mostly the Mossad false-flags (9/11, Charlie Hebdo, London train bombing etc). We need to deport a lot of people.
>>
>>131626392
yes but they are our nationalist, me personaly dont hate you because you are a muslim, i just don't like you because you are not croatian.
>>
>>131625586
What the fuck are you rambling about?
>why the rest of the world should care about refugees invading europe
No one gives a crap about what the rest of the world thinks, it's not your business anyway. We want European people to care about Europe.
>>131626392
> start deporting alt rights too
Lol. Wtf? Where would we deport them? Even if they would kill Muslims, not that they do, we couldn't DEPORT them, since they belong to us.

Muslims don't belong here, simple as that. They are not European, they should go home to Muslim countries.

Muslim people only care about Muslim people and want the whole world to become Muslim. Nationalists only want their country to remain in the possession of their own people. You wouldn't invite strangers into your house and then even give away your house to them, would you? Why would we want Muslims to come here and take our land from us?
>>
File: party_putin.gif (292KB, 478x442px) Image search: [Google]
party_putin.gif
292KB, 478x442px
>>131625586
You are free for too long, towel-head, Russians need to give you a lesson again.
>>
>>131626392
see? this european gets it.
>>131626780
>>
>>131626780
You can't spot radical muslims because most whites couldn't care less, they wouldn't spare an extra minute to realize that every religion has fake hadiths (proverbs) and some cult leaders would narrate quaran quotes to benefit their own agendas. Islam is all about sunnis, so before naming a potential bomber /muslim/ find out what kind of muslim he really was.
And nationalists should be locked up, if not deported, they are dangerous to every society because they are scaring off newcomers, and they are violent.
>>
>>131626911
Wh*te boy doesn't know that kazakhs are turkic, not arabs. GTFO reading books
>>
>>131627185
so what you are saying is close your borders just to be sure you don't let any of the undesireble muslims in? i will get right on it then.
>>
>>131626911
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>131627185
a muslim muslim? and nationalists should be locked up because they scare people?
>>
>>131625586
t. "ALL WHITES ARE HOMOS, BUT NONE OF THE SHITKSINS ARE!"
Keep your mouth shut, you wouldn't even exist if not for the Commies keeping you as pets.
>>
>>131627308
You shouldn't close your borders, you should filter refugees and hire well paid psychologists just like US has, everytime someone wins a green card, he is being checked on mental disorders and violence inclination.
>>
>>131627732
close your borders and buil a wall with checkpoint equiped with full body scaners? ok
>>
>>131627692
*Opinion disregard, anon hides behind a fake flag*
If you can't reveal your country of birth, then you should shut up, whitey
>>
>>131627185
I don't give a fuck about Islam. I wouldn't want non-Muslim niggers in my country either. I don't think Islam is a wicked religion. I think most Muslims, especially Arabs and niggers are just shit people. They are rude, they are violent and selfish. I don't have anything against Kazakhs or Turks, but that is besides the point.

I don't want mass immigration. Period. I don't think Western Europe or the USA or even Australia should have immigrants, but that's their business.

But in Eastern Europe we don't even NEED immigrants. Yes, our demographic numbers are shit, but just like Koreans, Japanese or now even Chinese people, or ethnic Russians too. But our economy doesn't need more people. Even if it would, I'd say then we should have more children.

I don't want immigrants in my country. We don't need immigrants here. They aren't coming because we have job offers for them, we have encouraged them in any way to come here. They are to be forcibly settled here instead of Germany, because Germans would just say to them to
>fuck off, we don't need you, your problems are not our business in any way
so they would want to forcibly settle them here. And we want none of this.

I don't give a fuck about how Muslims live in their own countries, I don't give a fuck about non-Muslim Africans either. Just stay away from here and leave us alone. We don't want to have anything to do with you, we don't care about you. Leave us alone.
>>
>>131625586
>Rare
Are you ruski or mongol slime?
>>
>>131627900
jew.
>>
>>131627692
>>131627833
... well i have to give you that one, not being proud of your flag is very gay
>>
>>131627938
You again. Fuck off cunt.
>>
>>131627833
How can you know I'm even white, churka?
And it is whites who make functioning societies, so YOU should be flooded with whites, not the other way around.
>>
>>131627972
jew.
>>
>>131628030
autist.
>>
>>131627972
Jew
>>
>>131625586

Kazahstani birth rates has been falling from the 60ties, although you have a healthy positive birthrate of 2,7 as of today it did fell to 1,7 in the 2000, and the general trend seems to be falling down

you are just lagging behind europe in few decades, you will eventually get hit by the demography stick as well
>>
>>131628000
I know one thing for sure, that you are a faggot
>>
>>131628030
>>131628182
אמא שלכם.
>>
>>131627732
>you should filter refugees
Why? We don't need them. If you want to settle them in your country, you are welcome to do so. When '56 happened we didn't go to Muslim countries we fled to countries similar to us culturally.

Why would you go out of your way and try to run to countries with a completely different ideology, ethnic/racial background and religion?

I understand that sometimes people have to flee their homes, and I don't have anything against accepting Ukrainians, especially if something terrible would actually happen, like the Russians would invade for real and they would have to flee.

But there's no reason for a Syrian to get to a completely different part of the world. They should go to Dubai, Abu-Dhabi, they are rich, they are Muslim.

We aren't Muslim, we don't share any ties with them. We don't care about them.
>>
>>131627848
Ijj gecc
Dolgozz az angolodon
>>
>>131628213
Again with the assumptions. This does not refute my point.
>MUH FLAG
This is and ANONYMOUS imageboard. Deal with it.
>>
>>131628260
Make up your mind.

You said religion doesn't matter earlier in the thread >>131627848
>>
File: image.png (740KB, 756x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
740KB, 756x500px
>not including Finland and Mongolia

Have you forgotten your brothers of the steppe, Özgurk?
>>
>>131628260
Then it would be logical to address countries, who are not accepting them, but do have most things in common. It's politics, there's no point of telling a muslim to gtfo since he didn't really choose where he wants to settle down.
>>
File: 3242ed5.jpg (134KB, 903x903px) Image search: [Google]
3242ed5.jpg
134KB, 903x903px
not taking a word of advice from any turkish animal.

release your journalists from prison, stop selling oil for ISIL and letting their commanders into your hospitals, stop oppressing the kurds who are fighting the islamic fascists.

Turkey is a shitstain, focus on sorting out your own dictatorship instead of preaching to the civilised world, moron.
>>
>>131628452
mongols and finns are not turkic. they are from steppe, but not turkic.
>>
>>131628412
Religion doesn't matter. The people matter. Ukrainians were our neighbors for centuries and they are also white and culturally similar to us. I wouldn't welcome people from Africa either. Muslim or non-Muslim doesn't matter.
>>131628340
Mi nem tetszik, báttya?
>>
>>131628536
That's a nice pic related, perfectly shows britbongs talking big on the internet, but in reality wouldnt care if their fellow lad gets raped by a savage middle eastern radical.
>>
>>131628569
We need to unify the steppe people under one flag.
>>
>>131628655
Then why did you say you don't want them because they're muslims?
>>
File: little_house_prarie_cast.jpg (121KB, 928x523px) Image search: [Google]
little_house_prarie_cast.jpg
121KB, 928x523px
to be fair borat is right

Whites now prefer comfort and entertainment than children
Whites lost religion

Whenever a country loses their faith (doesnt even have to be desert religions) it dies.
Nothing can save or stop it now.

Tolerance, apathy, hedonism and atheism are the signs of a dying civilizatio.
>>
>>131626508
It's jews and Sunni muslims working together, 9/11 bombers were Saudis, Saudi Arabia is an ally of Israel agianst the Shi'ites in the region, Saudi-Arabia and the gulf states fund ISIS, Al-Qaida and other radical Islamist groups while the Israelis and jews lobby America to take out Middle-Eastern secular dictators so the Jihadi get the power vacuum to take over.

It's not just the muslims and not just the kikes, it's both of them using each other for their own interests agianst white western civilization. They are both semites after all.
>>
>>131628724
>That's a nice pic related
Back to >>>/b/ with you
>lad gets raped by a savage muslim
Projecting your kind's repressed homosexuality this hard in the entire thread, wew.
>>
>>131625586
the only turkic thing about Kaz is the language, stupid mambet.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1498651231759.jpg (25KB, 616x363px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498651231759.jpg
25KB, 616x363px
>>131625586
>>
>>131629014
that's all you need. we are no different.
>>
File: 1498583074354.png (46KB, 412x416px) Image search: [Google]
1498583074354.png
46KB, 412x416px
>>131628927
>>>131626508
>It's jews and Sunni muslims working together, 9/11 bombers were Saudis, Saudi Arabia is an ally of Israel agianst the Shi'ites in the region, Saudi-Arabia and the gulf states fund ISIS, Al-Qaida and other radical Islamist groups while the Israelis and jews lobby America to take out Middle-Eastern secular dictators so the Jihadi get the power vacuum to take over.
>It's not just the muslims and not just the kikes, it's both of them using each other for their own interests agianst white western civilization. They are both semites after all.
>>
>>131629014
Very rich coming from an inbred valenok. Your opinion will be reviewed when you get out from your province and stop doing incest.
>>
>>131628861
I don't WANT anyone, faggot. But I have a sense of responsibility and community towards the people, who share a community with us, who are our neighbors or allies.

I don't want immigrants from anywhere, but I WOULD try to help white, European christians in need. And they aren't that foreign to us. We used to share an Empire with them and now we are in an union with many of them.

I have no ties to Muslims and they have no ties to me or my country. If you are in trouble you turn to your friend or to your family. You don't go to a complete strangers just because he's more compassionate or more wealthy than your cousin. They will turn you away. We don't have a special obligation to save the world.
>>
>>131629254
how about that?
>>
>>131627271
You all fuck goats and young boys, does it even matter what kind of subhuman race you represent? Also I'm not white.
>>
File: al nusra israel.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
al nusra israel.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>131629134
>>
>>131629358
Slavs like you aren't white, don't worry
>>
>>131629254
>inbred
>accuses others of incest
I had a chuckle
>>
>>131625586
kazakhs are asians like the chinese and japanese. Kazakhs are descendants of the Turkic and medieval Mongol nomadic (with horses)tribes. pretty cool and fascinating, to be honest
>>
>>131629491
He is clearly very proud of the raping that took place in kaz superseded by the tribal inbreeding. I don't understand nursultan logic.
>>
>>131625586
and turks are not genetically turkic, only their language and culture are turkic, biologically turks from turkey are descendants of phrygians, hittites, greeks etc.
>>
>>131629491
Lurk more fag
>>
>>131625586
>Asian Nigger telling me what's what
Am i dead? am i in hell?
>>
>>131630556
Mashallah Ahmed, nice to see you. But keep in mind, brother, swearing is haram!
>>
File: zombies.jpg (60KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
zombies.jpg
60KB, 460x288px
>>131625586

The EU will probably collapse and take the refugees down with them before then, Ahmed.

The EU is doomed with this zombie refugee invasion.
>>
>>131628724
He is a kurd
>>
>>131625586
Goddamn, I'm glad that we left Kazakhstan in the early 90s and I don't have to live together with anticivilizing Turks anymore.

But be glad, Kazakh Turks are at least Turkic, I've seen Turks in Germany looking like Greeks or Bulgarians claiming that they are Turkic.
>>
>>131625586
Ильяc зaчeм шитпocтишь
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.