[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alcohol

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 26

File: 133484.jpg (62KB, 1080x867px) Image search: [Google]
133484.jpg
62KB, 1080x867px
What the fuck is alcohol?!?!?! So whatsup guys imma tell you a little about my lsd trip i had the other day, amount of lsd taken not sure. Was doing the molly and weed and drank a few beers as well, had a really good trip dawg.
The problem is during the trip i drink alcohol. And all of a sudden it all hits me. Bam - alcohol is not a poison at alls. Bam - why do you get drunk? Bam - this tastes like literally water.

I talked to my friend here in riga, latvia about it. I didnt get anything confirmed but i know this for a fact now.

Do you know why the russians drink so much vodka? I came here to latvia for a 3 months ago and they told me about the russians. That they mix breakfast cerial with vodka since they are little babies. I wondered why the fuck would you want to get drunk? Because i dont understand that shit. I prefer to smoke a joint you know.

But then it hit me - bam alcohol is not a poison at all. Bam - alcohol is the last neutrition we are able to drink. In sweden, my home country i realised bam - we have one designated shop to buy alcohol from.

Guys im getting worried? Can you tell me if i am getting somewhere yes or no?

It also feels like we are all getting huge radiation levels at all time and that they blew the shit out of nuclear weapons. Either i am right or i am in total phsycosis because im convinced that this is the truth.
>>
File: w4t6fgd.jpg (50KB, 550x348px) Image search: [Google]
w4t6fgd.jpg
50KB, 550x348px
Yes, keep listening to your LSD hallucinations and drink the fermented jew. What do you need that third eye for anyway?
>>
File: 133637.png (2MB, 1894x2042px) Image search: [Google]
133637.png
2MB, 1894x2042px
I will post some nazi stuff for interested people
>>
File: ajDMp2g_460s.jpg (71KB, 460x464px) Image search: [Google]
ajDMp2g_460s.jpg
71KB, 460x464px
>>131509816

Aight american piece of shit i would like to go to your country laugh at your degenerate failure of a population, you are all like cows and you eat shit at a daily baisis unable to question anything you are told.
>>
>>131510201
Nothing like a drunk latvian tripping on LSD to call me a degenerate....

Only on 4chan.
>>
File: 135289.jpg (153KB, 644x911px) Image search: [Google]
135289.jpg
153KB, 644x911px
>>131510455

Swede living in latvia aye but im curious. Have you heard anything like my theory regarding alcohol?
>>
>>131509889
>that pic
True to the history of Nazism, definitely.
>>
>>131510716
Alcohol is bad for you.

You just so happened to also take it with LSD which is a legitimate mind expanding substance, and you seem to be associating some of that effect with the alcohol.
>>
>>131509531
>posting on an LSD trip
Fucking hilarious, please continue

>>131509889
Nice
>>
>>131510716
Are you on lsd atm?
>>
>>131510857
How the fuck is anyone talking ANYTHING he said seriously. Both LSD and Alcohol have clearly fucked his brain
>>
>>131509531
We should get muslims to bomb russia...
>>
>>131509531
>It also feels like we are all getting huge radiation levels at all time
>>131509531
guy who claimed to be NWO insider said that power lines etc do this and that you can feel the difference if you cut off the power to your house when you sleep. he said that his family grows their own food on their property and everything to make sure their genitics stay pure or something. It a pretty good read he talked about a lot of tuff. well thought out larp at the very least.
>>
File: 136155.jpg (77KB, 500x649px) Image search: [Google]
136155.jpg
77KB, 500x649px
>>131510857

But why is alcohol bad for you bro?. Imagine if what im saying is right and that alcohol is the last neutrition we got on earth. Could it be so? Because if that is the case, then what would you tell the population? Ye,that alcogohol is bad for you. And as kids you should not drink it so your body dont build up on alcohol, right?
Imagine a bar in the city. It works like a waterhole for our worlers. They work during the week and drink on weekends.
When they drink they wamt to talk more and get more hype. If you k ow youe limits you will never feel bad of alcohol.

GUYS IM TRIPPIN. ARE WE ALL DYING FROM STARVATION? DO WE ACTUALLY KNOW IG WHAT I AM SAYING IS TRUE OR NOT? COULD IT BE TRUE? IMAGINE A DRUNK ON THE STREET. HE DRINKS ALCOHOL VERY OFTEN AND GOES ATOUND TALKING ABOUT HOW WE ALL ARE GOING TO DIE AND BLABLA. ITS ALL TRUE FYI
>>
>>131509531
Friend, i am a heavy drinker, smoker, weed smoker. I do not indulge into heavier drugs because i am diagnosed with schizophrenia but needless to say i am a fan of not being sober.

Let me tell ya something. Alcohol is literal poison. For a quick and easy test try to drink 95% + alcohol, im sure you wont enjoy yourself as much from a single drop, let alone a bottle. Drinks dont go above 40% because its dangerous. And even then when people buy 40%, and here in serbia there are some 55% rakias, most usually take 2 smaller shots and not even a full glass, let alone a bottle. It damages your brain more so than weed does.
When it comes to nutrition, i assume thats the word you were trying to spell.
Drinking 1 beer a week is good for vitamin d i believe, not too sure but for a certain vitamin it helps.
Drinking 1 glass of wine, this perhaps even daily, helps the blood flow.
Smoking 1 cigarette a month actually improves your lungs.
But thats not how these things are consumed so dont even bother speaking of the health benefits at all unless they are effective in excessive use.
Hell, even running alot is tied to lesser life span.

Now that doesnt mean i wont drink the shit out of vodka next time the opportunity arises, but dont delude yourself into thinking that it helps you in any other way, than to pass time and not be sober.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WLfkEEDOzI
>>
>>131511442
You dont need to feel bad from alcohol for it to damage your brain and liver.

There are some legitimate concerns about food shortages because of supposed global warming and because of incredible growth of human population.
Dont worry though, most likely youll get to spend your whole life tripping balls and this concern wont hit you.
>>
>>131509531
alcohol breaks down upon metabolization into something i forget what, and its molecules are small enough to fit between neurons in your brain, interfering with data transfer. furthermore, your bodys organs much work over time to filter out this gross shit and over time it will destroy those organs. You are dumb as fuck for not just googling it desu
>>
File: FB_IMG_1479457262509.jpg (20KB, 960x299px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1479457262509.jpg
20KB, 960x299px
I swear to you /pol i will dedicate my life to get to the truth about this we are all dying btw! Hey everyone that is reading this should know that russia already blew everything up and we are all dying from radiation. Save yourselfs. We are all already zombies but we dont understand it yet. It will get worse in a couple of years society will def collapse. Total war is at hands and third world war is going to kill us alll peace
>>
File: 1498537149990.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498537149990.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
You should fucking kill yourself, you utter moron.
If this is the kind of stupid shit you think of when you trip you are utterly worthless and a brainlet. If I tripped with you and you started talking this nonsense I would kick you out of my house.
>>
>>131511784
Friend, everyone here is trying to explain your delusion but you are having a rough time reading. What is the purpose of being here?
>>
>>131511806
>My drug taking is more intelligent than your drug taking

God you are even more of a faggot than OP is
>>
>>131511982
You have no idea how disgusting it would be to listen to this while high or drunk.
>>
>>131512039
It's not much worse than the shit "intelligent" drug users talk about. Every drug user thinks they're smart and responsible but everyone else is dumb.
>>
I know this for a fact guys. There had already been a war. Alcohol is the last nutrition (thx fellow anon stoner) we have on earth and we all are taught its bad for you, because it is bad for you bro. If you get used to nutrition in a world with shortage of it ofc its like a poision for you bro. We are all gonna die bro.
>>
>>131512039
It's not that bad. Here in Russia, at any party, when everyone gets drunk and passes out, there are usually two or three people left, they take the last bottle of vodka, sit in the kitchen and discuss politics and other stuff while taking shots, untill they all pass out (or the rest of the people wakes up, depends). Well, what this guy is posting is very similar to those discussions, which can be quite entertaining.
>>
>>131511806
Look at this guy. He is obviousy a zombie. Nothing of what he wrote made sence. I dont talk shit when i trip btw. I talk on the aftertrip only. During trip i listen to phsycadelic music that help to calm my mind and smoke a lot of weed and think. Now im sharing my thought on this board and you are talking about btrip with me you are a fuckkng zonbie and i would shoot you no hesitation if you tripped in my house piece of shit
>>
>>131512149
"intelligent" drug users sure. Lots of stuff i see around drug threads on other boards that are perceived as intellect by other drugged up people is equally annoying.
But on occasion i do smoke weed with other people that are intelligent sober and while it does slow down some areas it does really boost up the focus on talking. Then i smoke with some people that are less into learning things and its just not as fun.

>>131512312
I suppose, but thats just average joe with average joes. I assure you that if you were to get a drunk political expert to talk to them, he would be slightly annoyed, unless he is near passing out as you say.

Drunkness will bond people but i have my doubts as to how well a drunk king would receive a drunk peasant telling him how he should lead his country and being obviously wrong.
Claiming alcohol does not harm you is incredibly ridiculous.
>>
>>131512480
Fucking retard drugs dont make you smart they make you dumb. Change your flag, you're an embarrassment. Hitler would've gassed you.
>>
the answer is obviously to kill yourself for being such a cancerous eyesore
>>
File: 1498570573547-461282294.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
1498570573547-461282294.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
It has begun friends. I am drinking poatoe juice, and are getting drunk. Could the wrold be so fucked up that we dont have any nutrition left and alcohol is the last nutrition? Could our air be so polluted and radioactive? Who are any of you to know if thats right or wrong what i am saying?
>>
>>131512605
anon pls, i'm hear for the rantings of the lsd guy, don't need to derail the thread cause you're salty about a flag
>>
>>131509531
this is the worst post i've ever seen
>>
>>131512039
It sounds funny as hell this guy is retarded but at least he doesn't seem like a snobby cocksucker like you.
>>
File: IMG_0135.jpg (35KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0135.jpg
35KB, 620x349px
>>131512969
>>
>>131509531
It sounds like all those drugs broke your brain.
>>
>>131513180
>>
>>131512954

You get drunk from juice of fruits and potatoes. How does it feel to get drunk? Why do you get hangover in the morning? Because you was out filling you with nutrition, and now the nutrition is gone and you want more nutritoon
>>
>>131513156
If my wording or my thoughts sound snobby, which is equally as irrelevant of a description as arrogant then naturally we will never talk long enough for it to matter.
And if you really think i look down onto others then you are incredibly wrong but thats something i cannot prove to you.
>>
This guy is definitely NEET and is probably going to be dead in a couple years.
>>
>>131513297
You do realise that that means your brain is damaged?
Thats the reason people are physically dependent on heroin. Their brain produces everything necessary normally, they replace the brain with the needle, brain thinks "why bother" and stops producing chemicals. You wake up the next day and your brain produces none and you feel like shit.
>>
Wtf are you guys on about? Talking about my brain being damaged. No one can discyss this with me. I have alreafy been out in the world to see this for myself. I know for a fact that we fucked up and that we are dying from starvation, from pollution, from radiation. I know this haha. Can anyone reafkng this tell me whats happenkng when you get drunk? What is realy going ln in your head? Oh an dpls dont link shit. Explain it in own words from your own experience. I am currently drinking clean vodka from bottle so feel free to ask me avout it.
>>
This faggot OP is why I will never try psychedelics. Nothing is worth risking this tier of brain damage.
>>
Something is going on with Latvian posters on /pol/

We've got to find out what the hell is going on.
>>
>>131513685
LSD and vodka
>>
Babbys first existential experience
>>
>>131513626
I have a friend thats done plenty of psychedelics of different sorts and ive never heard him being this stupid.
Different drugs affect different people differently, take with caution and buy with caution.
>>131513610
I am trying to speak to you but you never reply to any points and simply keep talking about whats on your mind, i mean thats cool but then dont ask for a discussion.
>>
Seeing the reaction itt to funny and based Latvian LSD nazi bro really puts into perspective how much the average pol user takes it in the ass daily.
>>
>>131513782
Probably bad LSD too.
LSD is the worst psychedelic in the list, even the person that made it publicly stated that whatever you buy on the street is not real lsd and is laced with god knows what.
>>
>>131513782
He also took molly and weed.
He has nearly all the neurochemical bases covered. But he didn't do anything that directly fucks up the dopamine system other than alcohol. And is currently drinking alcohol.

So he is literally just spewing garbage while his brain gives him a physiological pat on the dick for it.
>>
>>131509531
>t. Someone who never came back from his trip
>>
>>131513976
Weed fucks up the dopamine system.
>>
File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>131513989
>He unironically doesn't realize that alcohol is the juice of life and that hangovers are some unnamed sinister agent trying to make children in Africa starve.
>>
You guys dont understand. Hello can you hear me? What if all i told you is truth. Please believ3 me and do not doubt me. We are all dyibg from radiation, pollution and stqrvation. There is nothing we can do. We are the walking dead. The last of us. Game of thrones. All this id made so that we know what to do when society crashes fyi
>>
>>131514175
>Hes not on a strict alcohol only diet
>>
>>131509531
Alcohol is definitely a toxin and causes systemic inflammation in the short term and numerous issues in the long term.

Idiot
>>
>>131514108
Eh, note acutely. I should have specified acutely sorry. I mean to say that having just taken Molly the other day his serotonin reuptake system will be fucked up. But he hasn't taken anything that fucks with dopamine reuptake in the short term. So his brain still has plenty of dopamine to shower him with. And with depleted serotonin levels he's going to be craving whatever stimulation he can get.
>>
>>131514235
Shut up and finish drinking the last nutrient already faggot.

You better finish that whole bottle, you know what happens when you don't? Starvation and radiation from the last juice of fruit and potato motherfucker. So drink up and avoid that hangover.
>>
>>131514323
To add to this.. he has literally put himself in a state where he needs the (You)'s to live.
>>
File: Mandrake.jpg (113KB, 1920x960px) Image search: [Google]
Mandrake.jpg
113KB, 1920x960px
>>131509531
POE
O
E
>>
You all are very arrogant fyi. Y'all are trying to shoot me down because you are learned to do so. If someone would tell you this on the streets you would not talk to him. If someone told you this on the internet you would make fun of him. Because the reality is hard to learn, to accept.
>>
>>131514414
Kek, that is a funny way of putting it
>>
File: 1496259008343.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1496259008343.gif
1MB, 320x240px
I feel like there's a shitty sci-fi drugsploitation story in all of this.
>Guy invents experimental drug
>literally has to make bait posts on the internet to avoid dying.
>>
>>131514515
If someone told me this on the street id ask him the same questions i asked you.
Difference is, if hes not on lsd molly weed and alcohol, hed actually respond and have a conversation.
>>
>>131514563
shittiest Crank remake ever
>>
>>131514515
I thought I told you to finish the last nutrient you radiated piece of shit?!
>>
>>131514563
Is this the greatest breakthrough in chemical warfare?
>>
>>131514515
trip bad you fucking pussy
you're a fucking loser who will never amount to anything
what would your mother or father say if they saw you like this?
>>
Russians fucked it up. We had trump, putin, dictatprship china, kim jong un . All sitting on nuclear weapon. They have already blown up hiroshima and nagasaki. What do you know of these events?
>>
>>131514677
anarchist bringing in the authority figures
>>
>>131514563
HAHA thats fucking hilarious as SHIT leaf..
>>
If alcohol is a nutrient then why am I worse at everything I try to do when I'm drunk?
>>
>>131514841
Haven't you been reading? Because they are replacing the nutrition with radiation.
>>
>>131514427
IT'S THE FLOOR-I-DAYSHUN OF THE WATER SUPPLY
>>
>>131514969
>>131514841
I think if you drink high % alcohol you are also probably drinking hunger and not alcohol.
>>
>>131514677

My parents has nothing to do with this. I feel sorry for them in a way but at the same time i reaaaally need to dl this trip guys. You dont understand, we are all dying everything you learned is a lie. Look up how you make alcohol. Look up.
You drink polluted water on a daily basis you are constantly breathing shit air we are out of oil in a couple of years and well have to junk everything we made. You all are so stupid when i read your replies i laugh in frustration because your school didnt teach you shit you dont know shit about anything bjt thats not the problem the problem is that yall thknk you know shit and talk like you know shit when yoy dont know shit shitters fuckibg piece of shit shitters fucking hell
>>
File: 1498090784660.jpg (16KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1498090784660.jpg
16KB, 292x257px
>MFW the mods know I'm right.
>If they delete this shitty bait thread the OP will probably end up killing himself.
>>
>>131509531
>Not a poison
>Can die from Alcohol poisoning

Lol
>>
>>131515185
>school doesn't teach drug induced babble with 0 scientific backing
Well I'll be damned
>>
>>131514841

Its because YOU GRW UP YOUR ENTIRE LIFE WITHOUT ALCOHOL, WHICH MAKES YOU SURVIVE WITHOUT IT. HOW HARD IS IT TO UNDERSRAND? YOU CANT GROW UP WITH IT BECAUSE ITS GONNA MAKE YOU ADDICTED TO IT WAY WORSE THAN IF YOU START LATER. BUT IF YOU START LATER YOUL GET MORE FUCKED UP AND ITS GONNA BURN YOUR THROAT OF COUSE LOOK THIS MAKES SENC
>>
>>131515185
This is why I'm afraid to take lsd.
>>
>>131515429
Just don't mix it with molly, weed and alcohol like the OP did.
>>
>>131515286

Ofcouse you can. You can also die from waterpoisobing. It means that you take much more nutrition than your body can handle and firdt it till throw ip
>>
>>131515405
Ive been drinking alcohol since i was 5 and more intensively after 14, i assure you that i am not any more physically competent while drunk than the next guy.
>>131515429
Also buy from a trusted dealer. And research abit on the topic of psychedelics and their effects and what influences those effects.
>>
File: 1498314623413.jpg (8KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
1498314623413.jpg
8KB, 250x230px
This is what life without serotonin and acetylcholine but plenty of dopamine looks like.
>>
>>131515580
Plenty of damaged brain cells as well.
>>
>>131511442
You've'st use'd that word twice
>>
>>131515882
Because it's the neutrons that our body craves bruh.
>>
OP, I'm going to tell you right now, I have smoked so much fucking weed, Drank so many bottles of liquor, and done so much LSD and shrooms, just listen to me when I tell you, stop doing that shit. It isn't worth it. I quit doing everything except drinking and cigarettes
>>
File: 1495802934485.jpg (8KB, 296x171px) Image search: [Google]
1495802934485.jpg
8KB, 296x171px
Someone please cap this, i'm laughing my ass off at this guy. He's so fucking convinced he's right fuckin kek
>>
>>131516008
Electrons>protons>>>>>>>>>neutrons
>>
>>131509531
>>>/b/
>>
>>131516072
The ideas of a drug thats making you (You) dependent is also pretty comical.
>>
>>131515077
lol, I know the whole movie was a considered a Satire but I really secretly always wonder about Americas fluoridation of water.
>>
I will live my life based on my theories. Vodka tastes like juice and desu beers tstes like water after my trip. Right now i am feeling great and i hope that someone in here can take what i say a little serious at least. You all are retards the world has already been destroyed it affects us all alcohol is the last nutrition we have weed is like a lotion for your lungs thats why you usually cough when lighting one up. Have fun tripping, we are the walking dead.
>>
>>131516310
this is a virus
>>
File: tumblr_o1rr8jRe7a1v6j9wmo1_500.jpg (129KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1rr8jRe7a1v6j9wmo1_500.jpg
129KB, 500x502px
>>131516310
>weed is like a lotion for your youngs
dude... I always thought it caused lung damage, but it turns out when I cough it's because it's helping the coughs that were already there slide out.
>>
File: 1492211532137.gif (984KB, 507x507px) Image search: [Google]
1492211532137.gif
984KB, 507x507px
>>131516310
>>
>>131516254
same here, i just love that character even though they tried to make him out to be a nutcase.
>>
>>131516427
And maybe that black shit you cough up was always there and you can only get it out by smoking.
Op I'm getting to your level
>>
>*cracks open a desu beer*
>>
File: drpavel.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
drpavel.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>131516310
ha
>>
>>131516427
>>131516553
You know there is a plant you can smoke and it helps with asthma however even smoking too much of that is damaging
>>
>>131516049
So you quit everything except the two most harmful things?
>>
>>131513626
OP was clearly of lesser intellect when he took the drugs. When you "open the mind" and it's not capable of deeper understanding, you get thoughts like OPs. Most drugusers ARE morons though, so most of them will sound just as dumb as OP, no matter what state of mind they are in.
>>
>>131516310
>dude, I'm still trippin' balls!!
>>
>>131509531
This isn't politics or news.

>>>/b/
>>>/bant/
>>>/blog/
>>
File: 14985734339792062648459.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
14985734339792062648459.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
There is a reason why no obe knows this right. Because if yall knew this you would trip balls like i am doing and you wouldnt be able to comprehend the change of reality. Because we are all dying. There is no nutrition left. We are all going to die from pollution, starvation and radiation burns.
Look at my hand bros
>>
>>131515185
>duoood im so higH! my parenst HAS nothing to do with this EVERYTHING is a LIE
you will sober up shithead and realize your mistakes
>>
>>131516817
This is a look into the mind of the average leftist id say. Its educational.
>>
>>131516817
see
>>131514323
>>131514414
>>131514563
>>131515213

We're trying to save the OP by showering him with (You)'s until his serotonin levels recover.
If the mods delete or move this thread there's a good chance he'll do something really stupid.
>>
>>131516549
I know after watching the movie multiple times I am convinced its a sign in the movie. I think he is "Fate" the Total commitment guy is the future. And that this movie is prophetic. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSofqNSuVy8
>>
>>131516771
My friend once took these shrooms that were really blue and started tripping, he thought that the blue was some kind of fertilizer that would cause the shrooms to grow in his stomach and make him trip forever. The entire time I was getting really bad deja vu and thinking that he was playing a trick on me until he broke something of his and I knew that he couldn't have broke it twice, so I must be able to see the future. I see the future in my dreams but cant really use this to make predictions. I feel like i've lived my life before, and probably have and this is hell.
>>
>>131516869
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnk_YUN6ALA
>>
>>131509531
You're in psychosis, because someone would have heard a nuclear weapon going off next to all the others exploding shortly thereafter. Very hard to miss such a thing.

Like Yellowstone blowing up, most of the US will be able to hear that.
>>
>>131517146
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=780X5DS1Saw
>>
File: 109470145033.jpg (24KB, 366x352px) Image search: [Google]
109470145033.jpg
24KB, 366x352px
>bam
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>131509531
Awful post, even by the very low Swedish standards
>>
Cheers guys how are you doing todya? Btw this is the definition of political incorrectness to the guy i cba reply to bc hes a fucking amerifag
>>
>>131517322
Is it an Emeril bam or a Jacob Collins baaaaaaam
>>
PLOT TWIST

OP is perfectly sober and lucid. He's just trolling the shit out of /pol/ and it's working.

9/10
>>
>>131517158

Hahaha bjt you dont understand that there is no way to telly ou about this. Ive tried the entire thread but i only get shot down. What if i told you that we have over 2 milliob refugees in sweden. What are they doing in sweden you might wonder? What is really going on in south east bru? You know anything? Bc i sure as hell dont and k do not trust one fucking amerfag link fyi
>>
>>131517322

The ID doesn't change even if you change the flag.

BAM!
>>
>>131517578
Well I fucked up my foot the other day, so today I have nothing better to do but sit here in my rolly chair and give out (You)'s. So it all works out either way.
>>
>>131517578

Plot twist youare a fag.
>>
>>131509531
alcohol is a byproduct of decomposition. all living things produce it when they die and start to rot. human bodies produce alcohol after they die

russians drink alcohol a lot because its also a way to store carbs in a form that will keep. thats what beer really is for example. you dry the grain but it wont keep forever. beer last longer than you will need because you will drink it after a year tops. it extends the length of time at which you can use a agricultural product

for russians they use potatoes which are good for vitamin c oddly enough but also dont last long after they are out of the ground compared to grain which you can dry

its a cultural thing at this point that was a means to a end initially and it makes you feel warm even if it doesnt make you warm
>>
File: 1486189280339.jpg (152KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486189280339.jpg
152KB, 640x720px
Remember that anon that drank pinecones boiled in wine and swore it gave him super powers?

What ever happened to that guy?
>>
>>131517709

16 (You)s in one thread.

Surely this can't be the most amusing thread on four chins?
>>
>>131517814
>>1315111111
>>
>>131517817

You make alcohol frlm frui juices and you get drunknfrom it? But why do you get drunk from fruit juices? Bro? Bro?
>>
>>131517817
>decomposition
>wrong.png
It's the byproduct of yeast metabolizing glucose for sustenance. It's the product of life maaaaaaaan.
>>
>>131518038
Could it be because you learnt to live without the fruit juices since we have a shortage on it and so that your body can survive without the fruitjuices?
>>
>>131518173
Is this why you ger deunk bro? Bro? Is this why you get drunk bro? Hou fill your body with nutrition.
>>
>>131518038
Because sugar doesn't slip past your blood-brain barrier and trigger your neurons to release a cascade of dopamine while disrupting the function of your brain. You have insulin in your blood which converts the sugar into fat. You have no such process to deal with alcohol. And it's a very small molecule, so it just permeates into your blood through your stomach lining and fucks with you until your liver can convert it into acetaldehyde which your body can metabolize into acetic acid and then piss/sweat out.
>>
Even if everything i say is correct you will never find the truth on the internet. If this got public and scientifically backed up the whole goddamn world would go total bananas. This is why you havent learnt shit bro. Because usa would fall.
>>
>>131518359

Innother words you are a brainwashed cuck from canada.
>>
>>131518814
Your bread is about to slide. I'm worried about you desu. You need a cigarette. (not the kind with marijuana). Just trust me. You need a cigarette.
>>
>>131516883

My pqrents has nothibg with this thread and discusiion to do. If you wold say this to me in real life you would not have any teeths left you fucking stupid american fucking fucker i would shut in your mouth and have you lick my spit from the soily grund.
>>
File: 1498575391337-1139268602.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
1498575391337-1139268602.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>131518983

Thanks bro. I need one. Ill do one now see? Sorry man havent smoked one for 3 hours now. Ool
>>
>>131519176
>not smoked a cig for 3 hours
>>
>>131514563
>doc were losing him!
>quick we need 10ccs of (you)s
>he's starting to stabilize
Top fucking kek
>>
>>131520696
Nurse, pass me the keyboard

>>131519375
Yeah man tobacco is actually helpful when it comes to relaxation
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.