[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Division

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170622-235913.png (86KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170622-235913.png
86KB, 720x1280px
Was this done to divide us?
>>
>>131020682
nah it was done because the whiners on /qa/ finally whined enough to get something changed

poor mods. gave them an inch, now they will demand a mile.
>>
When the EU Bloc of 20 something countries get hidden behind a Chinese style fire wall, we will not notice right away that their flags are missing.
>>
>>131021076
You dont even need tor. Just some proxy site works
>>
>>131020682
Feels like it weeds out shitposters a lot
>>
>>131020903
>nah it was done because the whiners on /qa/ finally whined enough to get something changed
They should just close /qa/. It's a fucking shithole that is responsible for some of the worst changes as of late. Mostly staffed by the retards who don't actually post in boards, but instead complain about them.
>>
>/pol/ - politics
>ideologies are not welcome
>but country flags are
>because we want le EPIC flag bantz xD
>POO
>LEAF
>54%
>BONG
>KEK
>OPINION DISCARD DUE TO FLAG xDDDDD

>>>/bant/
>>>/int/
>>>/sp/

Go have your inane flag bants there.
>>
>>131024881
I kinda feel bad for you indians posts getting discarded with "POO" posts..
>>
>>131020903
/qa/ is a god forsaken no man's land.
Mods don't visit there, like ever.
I was part of the /mlpol/ holdover that invaded it back in April and I can say from personal experience that mods pay 0 attention to that board. We were trying to get bans and the mods did nothing. I honestly don't think they even check it anymore
>>
>>131020682
Choose your own flag destroys the proxy fags.
>>
>>131025156
Check ID then Go ahead and move your goalposts
>>
File: bM2bm.gif (930KB, 200x133px) Image search: [Google]
bM2bm.gif
930KB, 200x133px
>>131024881
its funny that indians have such an inferiority complex that they need to hide behind custom flags, but then you still are able to pinpoint the poo in loo posts
>>
>>131024881
I automatically discard the opinion of anyone using the fagflags. This kind of cancer would be more at home on reddit
>>
>>131025455
see>>131025374
>>
>>131020682
No, go away reddit.
>>
/pol/ had these years ago, long before you were here and the board went to shit with your social media activism.
>>
>>131020682
Yes.

That's why I've filtered all new flag users.
>>
Don't bother me one bit,the only ones that seem to be using them are complete fucking faggots with the exception of certain flags.
>>
>>131024881
Fucking leaf.
>>
euro
>>
>>131020682
It is still too easy to spot the leaves.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.