[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

elites culling the herd

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 265
Thread images: 26

File: culling.png (8KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
culling.png
8KB, 600x500px
> in 1880s was 1 in 50
>1920s 1 in 20
>1970s 1 in 10
>2000s 1 in 2

by 2020 the rate will be close to 80%

there is literally a silenced epidemic right now, which being ignored and side-lined by manufactured political hysteria: climate change and such

>it is 1 in 2 people. meaning 50% of the population
http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/health-professional/cancer-statistics/risk/lifetime-risk

http://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/study-says-nearly-1-in-2-canadians-to-develop-cancer-in-their-lifetime-1.3468455
>>
The jews did this
>>
>>130813530
It's just the unnaturally unhealthy lifestyles of North Americans, retard.
North America has the highest obesity rates on the planet as well.
Blame yourselves, not the Kikes.
>>
>>130813530
You realize the death rate is always 100% anyway, right? The reason more deaths are from cancer is because more people are living to older ages where cancer is likely to develop.
>>
>>130813840

We actually don't anymore, a bunch of islands and shit + mexico are more obese.

But "we" were fat fucks for a prolonged period so its now catching up
>>
>>130813840
It's Mexico actually
>>
>>130813840
>implying its just burgers
read the links
its europe and australia too
>>
>>130813530
Detection of cancer improved. Be careful of using these charts to correlate any cause.
>>
File: Chemtrails.jpg (52KB, 1210x680px) Image search: [Google]
Chemtrails.jpg
52KB, 1210x680px
>>130813872

Chemtrail flouride in the water and poisoning the food of the poor with carcinogens and mutagenic GMO's also doesn't help
>>
>>130813530
while they got people distracted about global warming and fugees, the greatest plague in history is ravaging white nations
>>
>>130813530

cancer is sort of a full stop. because less people are dying to other causes, cancer is just getting the opportunity to kill more
>>
>>130814001
We're still fat fucks it's just that the rest of the world is catching up and now several countries have surpassed us.
>>
>>130814187
>>130814300

lifespan in US remained constant while cancer rates increase to 80% of the population.

>rising cancer rates in young adults, teenagers and even children

http://chelorg.com/2017/03/01/doctors-revealed-the-cancer-epidemic-among-american-youth/

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/health/cancer-epidemic-is-underestimated-34530909.html

http://health.thewest.com.au/news/1406/youth-in-skin-cancer-epidemic

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/colorectal-cancer-rates-soar-younger-people-n726701

>>129323975
wrong.
cancer cases expected to soar to 70% of the population the a few years

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/ireland-warned-of-cancer-epidemic-35763209.html

http://drsircus.com/general/cancer-epidemic-getting-worse/

>incidence of cancer at 1 in 2
http://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk.org/2015/02/04/why-are-cancer-rates-increasing/

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/feb/03/worldwide-cancer-cases-soar-next-20-years

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2003/pr27/en/

>More Younger Women Getting Breast Cancer

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/05/21/breast-cancer-young-women.aspx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lINa5jGEQ5w
>>
>>130813530
If elites are culling the herds they're doing a pretty fucking shit job.
>>
>>130814208
1. the chemtraill conspiracy theory isn't real
2. flouridating water doesn't have adverse effects, and has positive effects on dental health
3. GMO crops have no adverse health effects, in many cases the opposite, though there are some other problems with them that aren't health related

as for carcinogens in food, I don't know enough to comment on that
>>
>>130813530
Kill the bankers before they kill you. Slice them up to torture them first though.
>>
>>130814515

you are a damned idiot. read your own chart
>>
File: 1497460630930.jpg (85KB, 993x678px) Image search: [Google]
1497460630930.jpg
85KB, 993x678px
>>130813530
hehe stupid goyim.

EAT MY MCFOOD
>>
>>130813872
the only anon with an iq itt
>>
>>130813872
>life expectancy goes up by 5 years
>cancer rates go up 80%
????????????????????????????
>>
>>130814571
>implying the elites failed at depopulating whites and importing fugees

http://jaffememo.com/full-list-of-population-control-measures-listed-on-the-jaffe-memo/62.htm
>>
>>130814571
They got a herd of nigger cattle
>>
>>130814732
yeah every year extra you live past 65 your risk of developing cancer goes up exponentially
>>
>>130814732
first, it's not 80%, read the chart posted in this very thread
second, even if it were, as I said life expectancy is getting longer and other causes of death are either being cured or are less prevalent. If this were really a "culling of the herd", the total death rate would also be increasing, not just deaths from cancer.

Another good point is what >>130814187 said, detection rates have also improved, which means more deaths ascribed to cancer, and more deaths from secondary causes being attributed to cancer as well. In the past you might have just died from "pulmonary edema" with an unknown cause, but now they know you died of pulmonary edema caused by lung cancer, so that death is now counted as a cancer death.
>>
>>130814732
looks like this goy wandered away from the flock
>>
Its because before antibiotics people would die before they got old enough to get cancer.

It takes time to get cancer, with longer life times comes more cancer.

Also lots of plastics and industrial chemicals in America were never tested for health impacts, when public health regulatory agencies were established, they simply grandfathered things in.

There's lots of things we can do to fight cancer, but voting for republicans doesn't help anything.
>>
>>130813530
>50% of people currently have cancer
K
>>
>>130814571
Birth control is what actually makes a difference, and its cheaper than a big conspiracy too
>>
File: 1497908425342.png (47KB, 320x387px) Image search: [Google]
1497908425342.png
47KB, 320x387px
Cell phone tower radiation, plastics and longer lifespans, probably more. Jews.
>>
File: BigPharmainanutshell.jpg (187KB, 1000x716px) Image search: [Google]
BigPharmainanutshell.jpg
187KB, 1000x716px
It's money in the bank baby.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemotherapy#Sales

My dad back in Canada just got diagnosed with prostate cancer and I've been looking into it. Not much on efficacy, but oh my God the money.

Cancer is one of the biggest industries in the world, and baby, business is booming!

Activate your cannabinoid receptors and your immune system as best you can. The doctors are no longer your friends. Stay away from them if you can. They're there to find a problem, not prevent one.

In the past month: My father got diagnosed with cancer, my neighbour's sister died from cancer, my other neighbour's mother got diagnosed with cancer and my wife's eldest brother just got a 3 day blast of radiation up in China because his cancer index was high.

I think I'd rather try to fight the cancer myself thanks, or not even know I have it. Cancer treatment is unbelievably horrible.

I'll take the big C thanks big Pharma.
>>
File: koshergmo.png (223KB, 492x911px) Image search: [Google]
koshergmo.png
223KB, 492x911px
>>130813530
Nobody is forcing you to stuff poisonous gmo sugary shit in your dick holster.

Normally i hate globalists and their scheming but in this case i really don't give a shit, only complete fucking retards eat their shit anyway and we will be better of without them.

>inb4 muh organic is a meme
like i said, i don't give a shit if you stuff your face with sprayed gmo shit.
>>
File: 1497857324858.png (144KB, 424x389px) Image search: [Google]
1497857324858.png
144KB, 424x389px
>>130814578
>>
>>130814968

run the CIA niggers over they glow in the dark
>>
>>130815201
Yeah, this is another factor to consider. There are likely many everyday materials or pharmaceuticals that may be carcinogenic but it's over such a long term that it's impossible for us to have tested for it by this point - especially since the modern FDA and EPA are only a generation old. There are older people alive now that grew up without them, and many of our modern materials and drugs are just as new. It wouldn't surprise me if there's a long battle over the next couple of generations to have drugs re-tested and get certain plastics or chemicals banned.
>>
>>130815397
Birth control and a working economy.
Africa would still explode regardless.
>>
>>130814732
If you look at the chart and use your brain you will notice that the cancer rate spikes just as 6 decades have passed since the life expectancy stopped increasing rapidly. 6 decades is also the time when the people who were born into a time of increased life expectancy are getting old and dying from cancer.
Is American education really this bad?
>>
>>130813530

You know that everyone will eventually get cancer assuming that nothing else kills them first, right?

This is to be expected. We're eliminating a lot of the other things that generally killed people before they rolled the dice enough times to get cancer.
>>
>>130815725
>>130815397
Africa, if its people don't migrate en masse somewhere else, is going to experience a serious Thucydides trap in the next few decades. Their growth isn't sustainable. I just hope other countries have the brains not to act as their personal release valve and take in "economic migrants".

Coincidentally, I think this is part of why China is investing so heavily in Africa right now. They want to get in while the getting is good, then when food gets short and the economy goes south they leverage their position as a major exporter to improve their position even further.
>>
What better way to take a goys life savings?
>>
>>130815745
>>130813872
>implying its an elderly disease

about 40% of cancer cases are below age 60
>>
>>130815139
This, also "cancer" is turning into a huge scam. Most "cancer" can be cured naturally and many times just by being more healthy. Also a lot of what they claim is cancer, especially in young people, is somewhat natural and goes away on its own. But the fear mongering generates revenue. The cancer industry is the real cancer.
>>
>>130816042
Yeah, so that means 60% of cancer cases are above 60. Considering only ~20% of the population in places like Europe and the US (and even less in the rest of the world) is over 60, that's very disproportionate, and really sounds like an elderly disease to me.
>>
>>130815498
Cancer has a cure and the pharmaceutical industries won't even allow it because there is no profit in it

The real problem is that, under our current healthcare system, there is a profit motive to keep people sick on all levels of the healthcare industry except for the consumer. Drug companies, hospitals, and especially insurance companies make more money when the population is unhealthy. These companies, along with the food industry, are propping up a corrupt FDA. Whether or not you believe in a conspiracy of this nature, you can't deny a strong profit motive, as evidenced by Obama when he let insurance companies draft our comprehensive healthcare reform law.

For-profit private organizations whose responsibility lies towards shareholders and not patients will clearly always work selflessly to develop a cheap, freely available cure for cancer, and won't charge the GDP of a small African state for it every year.

God bless big Pharma, our benevolent overlords.

>this is what you sound like
>>
>>130816042
Which means 60% of them are not. 60 isn't exactly a young age mate.
By the time you hit 40 your body is already dropping to bits. Your blood production is so low that even blood donation charities tell you to hold back on giving it away. Half of your marrow has been converted to fat. The fact people can average around 80 years is down to the miracle of medicine combined with the tenacious will to simply persist until the last drop of blood is broken down by the body.
>>
>>130816386
If dems want to win in 2020, find a candidate who will gut the FDA. Even I'd consider switching my vote then.
>>
>>130813530
By 2060 150% of the population will have cancer.
But nah it's a combination of people living long enough to get cancer, not dying of other things and better diagnostics.
>>
>>130813530
>by 2020 the rate will be close to 80%

80% of people are going to have cancer in 2.5 years?

Are you fucking stupid, why would you believe this?
>>
>>130816438
>>130816301
right, enjoy your cancer by the time your 40. this is why whites are being replaced by "youth"
>>
>>130813872
this is the answer

cancer is what kills you when nothing else does

the vast majority of people with cancer are old and were about to die anyway

if you live long enough you are almost guaranteed to get cancer, but who wants to live to be 150 anyway?
>>
>>130815875
>You know that everyone will eventually get cancer assuming that nothing else kills them first, right?

Also back in the day people would die of "old age" or "the consumption" and doctors would not realize they had died of cancer

today we always know you died of cancer and what kind it was, back then it was just "dying"

so even if you tried to look at "how many people over age 60 died of cancer in the year 1900" you could never get accurate information and the numbers will look lower than they really are
>>
>>130815262
>>50% of people currently have cancer
>K

seriously what the fuck
>>
>>130813653
Do you have any proof?
>>
>>130813530
Not saying that it isn't happening,
but hasn't our ability to detect cancer also gone up?
>>
>>130815498
oncology has always been shady. The cancer wards are like separate businesses within the hospital run by an outside entity, why is that? And the same few drugs used to treat cancer have been around for a very long time yet are still very expensive e.g. Cisplatin, Etopside, etc. I knew a guy who worked for the Oncology group around here, Northeast New York Oncology Hematology, it was owned by a bunch of wealthy Texas oilmen, why would a bunch of Texans own it. He claimed that not only did they own all these cancer centers but they produced the drugs the drugs themselves as some sort of vertical integration scheme. How come no other disease is like that?
>>
>>130813872

also many cases went undiagnosed back in the day. I think our shitty diets are poisoning are bodies more than in the past but I don't think there is a sinister conspiracy behind it. Apart from greed and shekel grabbing.
>>
>>130816724
Whites are being replaced by "youths" due to immigration. Most non-White ethnicities living in Europe quickly drop to a birth rate lower than the Whites by the 3rd generation.
For example Germany which has so many turkroaches has a birth rate lower than Japan and the UK which has cities filled to the brim with Pakis and Indians still has rural White as the population group that has the most children by sheer number and fertility rate alike.
What worries the Jews is that every immigrant they send to Europe damns their lineage within four generations. Their multicultural utopia has failed at every turn and now they are desperately trying to completely outnumber and destroy White countries so that even if all the immigrants disappear at least there are no longer any Whites.
>>
>>130815498
>>130817230
Cancer is a very lucrative industry for the medical community. Not just chemotherapy but it's great for getting big donations for cancer institutes .. yeah .. hey .. we're busy curing cancer ... haha .. sure we are .. gib moar money plox
>>
>>130813530
cancer? what do u mean?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLCF7vPanrY
>>
>>130813840
you realize every other western country has obesity rates no more than 5% less than the usa
>>
>>130815498
Chemo is extremely lucrative, but it is essentially worthless, and probably kills more people than it cures. Every person who pins their hope on chemo is a person who does not seek out alternative cures.
Chemotheraphy is really primitive medicine. Think about blood letting, or curing with leeches, or draining bile to get healthy, or drilling holes in the skull to remove the demons. It's on that level or superstitious medicine.
>>
>>130817454
"Cancer awareness" charities are pure evil. Susan G Komen foundation copyrights the color pink and sues people trying to spread awareness using a pink ribbon. These "charities" pay their CEOs hundreds of thousands while producing nothing of worth. Don't get me wrong, nonprofit CEOs need to be paid a lot for the whole thing to work, but these charities don't do a damn thing worthwhile, they just prey on people's survivor's guilt.
>>
>>130814905
>>130817289
the cancer epidemic is intentionally ignored as it culls the population as was historically intended

In 1971, when President Richard M. Nixon initiated the War on Cancer, the average person had a 1 in 10 risk of developing cancer in his or her lifetime. Today, that's changed – for the worse. The risk as of 2005 is 1 in 2.

this is the major cause of rapid decline in western populations

cancer is now as common as the flu, that is intentional. the existing cures for cancer are intentionally suppressed.

the great culling/poisoning orchestrated by CIA, CFR, etc has led to dramatic population declines. the genocide machine is being refueled by new immigrants to pack into the poison chambers
>>
>>130817746
its all a scam.

Did you know that before 1973 it was illegal in the US to profit off of health care. The Health Maintenance Organization Act of 1973 passed by Nixon changed everything

>the law Nixon mandated also included clauses that encouraged medical providers to not CURE afflictions, but to PROLONG them by only treating the symptoms. There’s no money to be made in CURING sickness.

Is the health insurance business a racket? Yes, literally. And this is why the shameless pandering to robber baron corporations posing as “health providers” is such an egregious … and obvious … tactic to do nothing more than plump up insurance company profits.

the downfall of the American health insurance system falls squarely on the shoulders of former President Richard M. Nixon.

In 1973, Nixon did a personal favor for his friend and campaign financier, Edgar Kaiser, then president and chairman of Kaiser-Permanente. Nixon signed into law, the Health Maintenance Organization Act of 1973, in which medical insurance agencies, hospitals, clinics and even doctors, could begin functioning as for-profit business entities instead of the service organizations they were intended to be
>>
>>130817889
>this is the major cause of rapid decline in western populations
it's really not though
>>
>>130817632
It's primitive, but it's not on the same level as bloodletting.

You have tumors - let's kill the tumors with radiation rather than cutting you up to remove them.

It's not exactly elegant, but it's also not worthless.
>>
>>130817889
dying of cancer is like dying of old age

1 in 1 people are going to have it happen to them some day if they don't die some other way

average lifespan is increasing, how do you explain that fact?
>>
>>130818126
>Did you know that before 1973 it was illegal in the US to profit off of health care.
lol no it wasn't
>>
>>130817889
the death rate hasn't increased. There is no "culling" of the population, and the reason for population decline is a low birth rate, not high death rate.
>>
>>130818153
consider the fact that cancer treatments have remained the same for 100 years using archaic radiotherapy and chemo

consider the fact that immunotherapy, cryoimmunotherapy have been around for over 100 years, but suppressed and avoided by medical establishment

consider the fact that the FDA setup red-tape and expensive phased clinical trials to delay and discourage new treatments

also it has been proven that diseases like cancer can be treated with a combination/cocktail of old common, cheap, repurposed drugs and other suppressed alternatives

while they got the goyim worried about the climate, they are culling them with cancer
>>
>>130813840
Everyone food is poisoned as fuck these days m8. It's hard to avoid shit foods (basically everything from a store is shit, even the fruits and vegetables). You have to grow things yourself to not get fucked over
>>
>>130817542
this
atmospheric nuke testing a great crime
>>
>>130814578
Thanks monsanto PR team. What would we do without you
>>
>>130816386
>>130817230
>>130817454
>>130817632

Stay away from doctors if you can. I don't need sick notes anymore, so haven't seen a doctor for years. Feels great man.

https://youtu.be/v6bigWDsOsI

Going to get 'checked out' once in a while is like driving your car around to mechanics asking them to find a problem. It's foolish and you don't need it unless you need it.

Big Pharma finances medicine. Nuff said.
>>
>>130818341
>>130817889
>the death rate hasn't increased. There is no "culling" of the population, and the reason for population decline is a low birth rate, not high death rate.

get out of here with facts

50% of everyone has cancer and is dying of it, this is crazy thread
>>
when are they going to cure t1 diabetes? greedy faggots
>>
Is it plastics?

I've also heard a theory that microwaves break down certain proteins in unnatural ways that our bodies respond unnaturally to.
>>
>>130818229
>average lifespan
>1980: 73
>2016: 77

over 30 years its insignificant in proportion to the epidemic. the epidemic is gonna swallow you
>>
>>130818321

http://investmentwatchblog.com/did-you-know-that-before-1973-it-was-illegal-in-the-us-to-profit-off-of-health-care-the-health-maintenance-organization-act-of-1973-passed-by-nixon-changed-everything/
>>
>>130813530
Its radio waves, not food
>>
>>130818718
Sell em a treatment. Never a cure.

>>130818542
Cancer treatments make hospitals and the pharmaceutical industries billions of dollars, why would they have any incentive to ever cure or find better treatments for cancer?
>>
>>130818542
the oligarchs get the cures and live to a ripe old age. the plebs get the epidemic and get to panic about russia and the climate instead of getting cured

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combinatorial_ablation_and_immunotherapy

president Reagan's medical history, though guarded by privacy, reveals that he had skin cancer [ 1987 ], colon cancer [ 1985 ] and prostate cancer [ 1987 ] during his presidency.

"He died at age 93, and not from cancer. " [ Although President Reagan refused America's outdated cancer treatments, he did not share his cancer story with his fellow Americans. ]

>Rockefeller 102 yrs old
>Jimmy Carter 93 yrs old, cured of metatstatic cancer in 2015
>Gerald Ford 93 yrs old
>Reagan 93 yrs old, cured of metatstatic cancers (colon, prostate, skin) in 1985
>George Bush 93 yrs old
>Henry Kissinger 93 yrs old
>Charles W. Robinson 95 yrs old
>Robert S. Ingersoll 96 yrs old
>Andrew Marshall 95 yrs old
>Prince Philip 95 yrs old
>Zbigniew Brzezinski 90 yrs old
>>
>>130818910
>over 30 years its insignificant in proportion to the epidemic. the epidemic is gonna swallow you

about 80 is as long as the average human body is good for anon, what more do you want.

The average person lives well into old age, the average non smoking not fat person without genetic issues who does not die in a car crash probably lives to about 85

if cancer were killing everyone we would be living less long, not longer
>>
>>130813530
1. that chart is a (((projection))) which are usually speculative and bullshit as with global warming
2. If you don't die from heart disease, which less people are b/c diet, then you'll most likely die from cancer
>>
File: 1483378412042.jpg (64KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483378412042.jpg
64KB, 800x800px
>>130813530
>life expectancy goes up 5 years
>cancer rates increase by 40%
who could be behind this?
>>
>>130818587
>>130818229
Lets skew those statistics any way that looks good to us.
With the projected statistics for cancer in this country at 8 of 10 Americans will develop cancer in their lifetime

actually its intentionally under-reported/mis-reported as complications/suicides/over-doses. the authorities really dont want to cause alarm and public panic of the epidemic, they try to focus public panic and hysteria on oligarch issues: global warming or russia

One time I heard the head of the intensive care unit give a talk in which he bragged about how he had one of the lowest mortality rates in his unit. I went out to lunch with him, where he became a bit inebriated, and told me how he managed to get those statistics---by wheeling the dying patients out into the corridor where they died and didn't sully our departments record.
>>
source on OP's chart: bullshitimadeup.com
>>
>>130819611
eh, living past 75 or so is a meme. Even the richest people who get to live to 95 b/c medecine die sick and mentally ill in their hospital beds. Doesn't seem worth it unless you're a genetic fluke who can stay fit till 95 which is maybe 2 % of the population.
>>
>>130819961
>With the projected statistics for cancer in this country at 8 of 10 Americans will develop cancer in their lifetime

if you don't die of old age you will probably get cancer if you live to 80 or older

that has probably always been the case except before about 1950 dying of old age and dying of cancer were basically synonymous

how would you even know if someone died of leukemia in 1800? They didn't have the tests to test for that
>>
File: 1498061376179.png (20KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1498061376179.png
20KB, 600x549px
>>
>>130820224
kek
>>
>>130813530
people didn't get old enough to die of cancer because they died of the mumps and polio.
>>
>>130820166
they want to live extra long to witness they chaos they help create
>>
>>130820224
top marks.
>>
>>130820224
pretty sure our cancer detection has stayed the same.

even if someone dies and nobody knew they had cancer, the autopsy would make it painfully obvious.
>>
>>130820224

The science checks out
>>
>>130814578
We literally used chemtrails in Vietnam decades ago and successfully extended the monsoon season. It's very very very doubtful that the CIA would just drop something with so much potential
>>
>>130815201
>>130815488
>>130815201
>plastic

We have a winner. Widespread use of plastics became popular right around the rise in OPs graph. It gets worse the more they try to push plastic

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2014/10/how-the-plastic-bag-became-so-popular/381065/
>>
>>130820512
>pretty sure our cancer detection has stayed the same.
lol nope
>>130820512
>even if someone dies and nobody knew they had cancer, the autopsy would make it painfully obvious.
again nope

not all cancer is huge tumors

if you died of certain cancers in 1850 there would literally be no way for them to know
>>
>>130820596
>extended monsoon season
we can seed clouds and increase precip. We 100% can't "extend the monsoon season" b/c that would mean changing weather patterns that are thousands of miles wide in scale.

>t. atmosciencefag
>>
>>130820666
>if you died of certain cancers in 1850 there would literally be no way for them to know
>1850
hows it feel to be retarded?

we're comparing 2000s and above you retard.
>>
So glad I grow my own food in shit and get my water from a well.
>>
File: BigPharmcantlosecustomers.jpg (47KB, 627x633px) Image search: [Google]
BigPharmcantlosecustomers.jpg
47KB, 627x633px
>>130817542
There's probably more damage to the average Joe from microwaves and mobile phones nowadays. No matter where you go, everything's wireless.

Thanks technology. Ask anyone if they'd give up their mobile if they thought it caused cancer. The results may surprise you!

Protip: try not to move in right next to or under a mobile tower.
>>
This graph is autism.

>Not realizing the massive difference between being 50 and being 80
>Expecting your body to not start breaking down exponentially once you reach a certain age
>Believing a graph that has a terrible representation of life expectancy
>Trying to make people believe increasing average life expectancy by almost 30 years isn't a massive accomplishment.
>Making a graph to show increase in life expectancy as a flat line
>You are retarded.
>>
>>130818374
Good post. What I find the most logically incoherent with this guy is that his entire argument boils down to a specific treatment being "old". He just is concerned with the age of it and nothing else. He only mentions the (age) and forgets any and all technical details.

For instance, his earlier post:

>radiotherapy is 100+ years old and archaic

You could say the same thing about automobiles. He also assumes that these technologies are static and do not evolve. This guy is an absolute imbecile and has no idea what he is talking about when it comes to medicine.
>>
>>130820976
see >>130819881

if you really think 5 years is such a big deal and not the fact that 60% of amerilards are overweight and eating literal cancer food every day then you just might be a leaf.
>>
File: 1497609184270.jpg (271KB, 1869x957px) Image search: [Google]
1497609184270.jpg
271KB, 1869x957px
>>130813530
This is some dumb fucking shit.

First you need to understand what cancer is. It's a cell that mutated to keep multiplying without programmed cell-death.

Then you need to understand that the more cells you have in your body the more likely it is that one of those cells becomes cancerous.

Then you need to realize that the older you get the more chance your cells had to mutate

Then you need to compare 1880 vs 2017. People in 2017 are a lot taller than 1880=more cells. People in 2017 are also a lot heavier/fat=more cells. People in 2017 also get almost double the age on average=exponential increase in chance to get cancer.

The last point I want to make is that EVERYONE WILL GET CANCER eventually. Given enough time the chance of acquiring cancer will near 100%. So if you let people life to get old enough and they will eventually get cancer. This is true for every single human being on the planet.

To tell the truth 1 in 2 people getting cancer is low and I suspect this to be higher in reality. Our cells were never evolved for individuals reaching ages of 90+ cancer is inevitable.
>>
>>130813840
Wtf, I thought you were supposed to be all master race and all that fucktard. The master race doesnt fuck up stats fucking larper
>>
I took my dad to the hospital two days ago because he was having bad back pain. We thought that he was just passing a kidney stone but the CT scan showed lesions on his liver that could be cancer. Please give your thoughts and prayers to us. He is only in his mid 50s and I lost my mom two years ago :(
>>
File: 1470202794675.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
1470202794675.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
>>130821166
>Please give your thoughts and prayers to us.
Fuck your dad and fuck you.

Rest in Pieces.
>>
>>130813530
its cause we live longer you dumbass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
>>
The Genocide, Eugenics and Birth Control movements were forced to completely re-make themselves after the Holocaust.

ie: away from hard genocide, to soft genocide

Returning to the root Malthusian hysteria, they repackaged their agenda as based on ‘over-population.’ Many, if not most, of the measures entertained prior to the Holocaust remained on the table for consideration. Only the reasons for implementing those measures were changed. Thus, in the 1950s and 1960s, calls for ‘population control’ increased in frequency and volume. See Paul Ehrlich’s “The Population Bomb” as one example that made a dent in popular opinion.

But population control advocates understood that the scope of the problem they were presenting required government action at all levels. Thus, Richard Nixon was prompted to enact population control legislation (still in force today). In 1972, Nixon would call for a commission to ‘study’ the problem and present recommendations. This is known as the Rockefeller Commission Report.

The two names most prominently listed on the Jaffe Memo are Bernard Berelson and Frederick Jaffe, the one responsible for the memo itself. These two same individuals were members of the Rockefeller Commission. Berelson was a full commissioner, while Jaffe was listed as a ‘special consultant.

http://jaffememo.com/the-memo-in-context
>>
>>130820737
>hows it feel to be retarded?
>we're comparing 2000s and above you retard.

oh are we sorry anon

>ability to detect microscopic cell changes has not improved in any way in 17 years

OK
>>
>>130813872
Why is the childhood cancer rate rising rapidly?
>>
>>130821166
>>130821236
this is why you never ask for sympathy on 4chan
>>
>>130813530
1880s - 99 died from unknown reasons, 1 from cancer
2000s - 99 died from cancer, 1 from unknown reasons
>>
File: bump.gif (630KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
bump.gif
630KB, 250x188px
>>130821104
Thank you Pfizer. Keep fighting the good fight. Have you had a check up recently?

If not get in there, just to be safe, get a biopsy too. Enjoy your needles and lifelong meds.

Be sure to check that cholesterol too. That's one vital you should really be watching. The treatment, of course, lasts the rest of your life, just to be safe. Can't be too careful now can we?
>>
>>130821671

Birth control
>>
>>
In a land mark article, John Bailar published in the “New England Journal of Medicine” “Are we losing the war on cancer?”

We recently confirmed that this is, still the case. We obtained from the WHO mortality time-series data of 20 countries over 45 years (1960–2015). During these 50 years the age standardised cancer death rate has varied little (−4%).

These data confirm the preliminary results from Bailar and contradict the notion of a breakthrough in cancer prevention, early detection, and cancer treatment (Summa 2012). Today, as before, cancer to the notable exception of some childhood malignancies and of lymphoma remains almost universally fatal.

Today cancer is an epidemic. Tomorrow the Chinese replace you.
>>
>>130818410
Are ya enjoying capitalism, son?
>>
>>130820623
While its probably a combination of things like the rise in preservatives in frozen foods being one replacing plastic would be good for many reasons.theres a perfectly good alternative now too but you know the government wont allow it.

http://www.hempplastic.com/
>>
>>130821671
>Why is the childhood cancer rate rising rapidly?
from like .1% to .2%

the horror

the answer is because the kids live to be 5 and get cancer, these were the sickly little fucks who would have 100 years ago died shortly after birth that we can now keep alive
>>
File: db67_fig2.png (25KB, 960x741px) Image search: [Google]
db67_fig2.png
25KB, 960x741px
>>130820512
>autopsy would make it painfully obvious.

just a pro tip, pic related.

And thats in 2007, now go back 120 years and guess how many people undergone an autopsy back than.
>>
>>130814187
Agreed. These rise of cancer graphs are as dumb as old climate data. How many people in the 19th century died of cancer? Gee, this is before MRI and all forms of seeing into the body but heres the numbers! Look it's gone up!!
>>
>>130813530

In the USA alone at least 100,000 people are misdignosed per year (according to the American Cancer Society). That is part of the growing cancer rates.
>>
>>130814578
All this artificial shit is perfectly natural goyim, don't worry one bit! It may even allow you to regrow your foreskin!
>>
File: db67_fig3.gif (13KB, 560x412px) Image search: [Google]
db67_fig3.gif
13KB, 560x412px
>>130821929
also the older people get the less likly they are to make an autopsy
>>
>>130813530
Everyone has cancer.

I don't think people understand this little fact.
>>
>>130821924
filter all kekistan flags. nothing but psyops and cringe larpers. cancer rates are steadily rising for people 50 and younger.
>>
>>130822157
Part 2.

What OP's graph is really showing is how well we can detect cancer that at an earlier stage of growth due to technological advances.
>>
>>130822157
Everyone has the POTENTIAL to get cancer you dumb idiot
>>
>>130821166
There is a Brazilian priest that treats cancer patients with great success. His recipe is simple;

3 large aloe vera leaves from a mature plant (3-4 years old).

Blend with everclear or a very high proof alcohol.
Add raw honey for taste if you want.

Put in a dark glass bottle in your fridge.

Drink 3x a day 100ml for 10 days, get tested again

Hope your dad gets better
>>
>>130822379
foolish goyim, I just read through all the posts and didn't find anything substantial. Cancer epidemic is not an issue so there is no need to panic. You will all get cures anyway because we got the best science money has to buy.

So it's literally nothing guys. Just forget about all this and focus on urgent gay rights and global warming issues
>>
>>130822725
No, everybody cancer cells in their body, it's a fact of life.
>>
>>130816005
Good point, maybe now we can introduce honor suicides instead of giving all our money to (((doctors))) that will end up killing you anyway.
>>
>>130822379
>filter all kekistan flags. nothing but psyops and cringe larpers. cancer rates are steadily rising for people 50 and younger.
post citation and proof
>>
>>130822379
life expectancy has remained the same over the last few decades, while disease rates have increased from minority of the population to majority of the population

lifespan in US remained constant while cancer rates increase to 80% of the population.

the genocide is beyond a doubt!

~20 years ago ebola vaccine was ready to save lives!! it just now went thru all the regulatory b.s and still not allowed to be used in the US!!

>The researchers said tests in people might start within two years, and a product could potentially be ready for licensing by 2010 or 2011.

>It never happened. The vaccine sat on a shelf. Only now is it undergoing the most basic safety tests in humans

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/24/health/without-lucrative-market-potential-ebola-vaccine-was-shelved-for-years.html?_r=1

seriously, the west is fucked
>>
>>130821166
Prayers. Have him eat lots of polypore mushrooms, like reishi tincture 3x daily and maitake in every meal possible.

Enoki, lion's mane, shiitake, chaga, and other mushrooms are very potent against cancers like Sarcoma-180 in vitro.

The best defense is to eat mushrooms before you get cancer, as it's more effective as a preventative medicine.

Seriously. Reishi tea every day at least.
>>
>>130822882
>No, everybody cancer cells in their body, it's a fact of life.
not everybody but most people i get what you are saying

most guys will have some prostate cancer cells in their body before they die, most won't need surgery or be affected though
>>
>>130823023
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tag/kn/
>>
>>130823185
>lifespan in US remained constant while cancer rates increase to 80% of the population.

citation needed
>>
>>130818374
effective treatments are suppressed, its difficult to bypass bureaucracy setup by political and corporate interests.

protip: cures have been sidelined and ignored for a while

a cure from 1959 that they have since "rediscovered" every few decade without putting to practice

UNUSUAL 'CURE' OF A CANCER CITED; Blood of Melanoma Victim Helped Second Sufferer, Two Physicians Report

The strange disappearance of cancer in a patient who had received about half a pint of blood from a woman who had spontaneously "recovered" from the same disease was reported here yesterday.

http://www.nytimes.com/1959/04/03/archives/unusual-cure-of-a-cancer-cited-blood-of-melanoma-victim-helped.ht
>>
>>130816386
>>130818374

The information you will learn is mostly censored and banned in the United States when it comes to cancer treatment, as only pharmaceutical products approved by the FDA are allowed to treat cancer in the U.S.

Unfortunately, the pharmaceutical industry and the U.S. government has lost the war on cancer.

At the beginning of the last century, one person in twenty would get cancer. In the 1940s it was one out of every sixteen people. In the 1970s it was one person out of ten. Today one person out of two gets cancer in the course of their life.

The cancer industry is probably the most prosperous business in the United States. In 2014, there will be an estimated 1,665,540 new cancer cases diagnosed and 585,720 cancer deaths in the U.S. $6 billion of tax-payer funds are cycled through various federal agencies for cancer research, such as the National Cancer Institute (NCI). The NCI states that the medical costs of cancer care are $125 billion, with a projected 39 percent increase to $173 billion by 2020.

The simple fact is that the cancer industry employs too many people and produces too much income to allow a cure to be found. All of the current research on cancer drugs is based on the premise that the cancer market will grow, not shrink.
>>
>>130823188
There is a Brazilian priest that has a clinic for cancer patients.

He uses Aloe Vera leaves (3) from mature plants (3 or 4 years old).

They are blended with 1 L of highproof alcohol (like everclear) and stored in the fridge in a dark glass bottle. Raw honey may be added

100ml needs to be consumed 3x a day for 10 days

(obviously the 100ml of solution must be dilluted with water)
>>
itt: people who do not question the accuracy cancer rate diagnosis data which starts from a time period where antibiotics did not exist and influenza killed 20-40 million people. Oh I'm sure they were diagnosing cancer properly 10/10 times though. The rate of cancer diagnoses wouldn't just rise as our ability to spot and diagnose cancer become astronomically better, that would be stupid.
>>
>>130815201
the cause of the epidemic which will cull the majority of the population is intertwined with industrial toxins, pollutions, and modern western lifestyle promoted by corporations, politicians and social engineers.

it took 100 years for the authorities to acknowledge that smoking is harmful to health

it will take 1000 years for the authorities to allow minimally-invasive, effective, curative treatments with great safety profile

the epidemic is silenced. the cures are suppressed. they want you to not exist.
>>
>>130813530
Who cares? Unless you have a hypothesis deal with it.
>>
>>130823877
>The cancer industry is probably the most prosperous business in the United States
The cancer industry is pretty huge. I don't subscribe to the "hidden cure" conspiracy because the disease is caused by spontaneous cellular mutations triggered by almost all aspects of modern civilization (exposure to heavy metals, pollution, smoking, global warming/urban "heat islands," etc.)

I do believe that it's more profitable to keep the patients sick but alive as long as possible, and think that attacking someone with radiation to combat a disease caused by in part excessive exposure to radiation is stupid
>>
>>130815201
Cancer 'is purely man-made' say scientists after finding almost no trace of disease in Egyptian mummies

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1320507/Cancer-purely-man-say-scientists-finding-trace-disease-Egyptian-mummies.html
>>
>>130821166
I will pray for him and your family.
>>
>>130824778
Radiooncologist here

our good nazi goys incorrectly calibrate the equipment (e.g.,- beam geometry is too large/wide) , use far too high of an MeV, and have quick, successive treatments often 24 hours apart. All of these will lead to adverse outcomes and prove to be detrimental to the patient.

they DO NOT provide treatment to patients

If low dose radiation is used and treatments are spaced, at minimum, three days apart (ideally longer) with excellent equipment, it is extremely beneficial even if the patient seems like a lost cause. I also induce ultra-low dose radiation in a slightly larger radius in the surrounding area 2 weeks prior to treatment. This minimizes damage by provoking a 'paradoxical', 'hormetic' response. The repair mechanisms to radiation damage treatment are thought to be upregulated by these lower-doses which from my experience drastically minimizes localized toxicity from later treatment.
>>
>>130825320

Thanks
>>
>>130825420
Thanks for explaining, it makes sense - low-intensity, low-frequency targeted radiation therapy vs. getting a full MRI every day.

What's your opinion of immunomodulating fungi like reishi? They seem to reduce inflamation even as they provoke a host immune defense response.
>>
>>130824778
carcinogens are intentionally "sprayed" on the pests (goyim), through food, water and anything that interacts with biology.

cures are suppressed.

non-controversial cures like
and repurposed drug cocktails and ablation immunotherapy have been suppressed for 100 years

current immunotherapies are, in fact, direct descendants of Coley’s toxins. Take, for example, Toll-like receptors agonists, which are being tested alone and as adjuvants in cancer vaccines. Coley’s toxins are believed to have worked in part by binding to and stimulating TLRs on immune cells. But it was not until the 1990s that scientists discovered that TLRs even existed.

https://www.cancerresearch.org/blog/april-2015/what-ever-happened-to-coleys-toxins

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coley%27s_toxins
>>
File: jaffe-memo.png (289KB, 719x460px) Image search: [Google]
jaffe-memo.png
289KB, 719x460px
>>130814905
All the Population Control 'Social Constraints' measures in the Jaffe Memo have been used IMHO:

Encouraging Homosexuality
Feminism
Chemicals in Water
Education
Promote family Size Reduction
Promote having children later

also wide ranging access to contraception and abortion.

Millions of whites haven't been born due to all this and now were being replaced by others
>>
>>130821166
forgot to mention that eating while undergoing cancer treatments seems to be a real factor in survival rates. Marijuana is a wonder drug when trying to make someone hungry. if he's having trouble eating please try to get him some marijuana. My mother had cancer twice and was able to eat all through treatments and didnt even lose any weight at all. She has been told she responds to treatments remarkably well and all of our best gueses was that she was able to eat normally through both treatment periods.
>>
>>130826530
>>130817889
>>130818126
>>130821462
>Health Maintenance Organization Act of 1973 passed by Nixon legalized for-profit healthcare

>Nixon, Kissinger, Rockefeller formalized Jaffe soft genocide in 1970s

>In 1971, when President Richard M. Nixon initiated the War on Cancer, the average person had a 1 in 10 risk of developing cancer in his or her lifetime. Today, that's changed – for the worse. The risk as of 2005 is 1 in 2.

>The American eugenics was funded by various corporate foundations including the Carnegie Institution, Rockefeller Foundation, and the Harriman

>German Nazi eugenics was funded by he Rockefeller Foundation.[8]

>The Rockefeller Foundation even funded Josef Mengele

>Population Council Established in 1952 by John D. Rockefeller III, with important funding from the Rockefeller Brothers Fund, The Council has its roots in the discredited eugenics movement.

> Planned Parenthood received extensive funding from John D. Rockefeller Jr. and his family, who continued to make anonymous donations to Sanger's causes in subsequent decades
>>
>>130826870
Fasting makes the body consume cancer cells for energy.
>>
>>130825852
not him, but immune stimulation may be beneficial as a prophylactic.

ablation + immunotherapy + immunostimulation as mentioned ITT:

>>
>>130827809
>Nixon, Kissinger, Rockefeller formalized soft genocide

Nixon, Kissinger, Rockefeller also invented boogieman superpower China by transferring western itech and industry to them

Rockefeller is also responsible for Saudi jihad power

early 20th came along, some ruthless guy named Rockefeller started a company called Standard Oil...and everything went to shit.

Its actually amazing how much one man cucked the USA, and in some ways the entire world. He's not Rothschild tier, but he's pretty close.

Anyway, the USA doesn't want to use less oil, because guys like Rockefeller wanted to use the most oil possible. He not only helped kill/restrain our railways, but he also battled Henry Ford over making sure automobiles ran on oil instead of corn grain alcohol (which would have made more sense in every way)

All this shit we have now. The Global oil market, Saudi Arabia controlling the petrol dollar, etc etc. It can all be traced back to Standard Oil (Rockefeller)
>>
>>130822144
>all this artificial shit is perfectly natural
>artificial shit is perfectly natural
>artificial
>natural

Are you fucking stupid? He's not even arguing that you retard. Read your comment for fucks sake you ruddy idiot.
>>
>>130820729
Such a Jewish way of twisting his otherwise true statement into sounding like it's not true. Fuck off kike
>>
>>130828106
well I dont know. I'm not a doctor but there have been many cases where the patients were dying because they weren't eating.
>>
>>130815674
temple o.s best o.s
>>
>>130816386

Immunotherapy/Warburg's metabolic treatments have been called quackery by the medical establishment ignoring research and clinical evidence:

>Coley's Immunotherapy suppressed for 100 years
>Arnott's cryotherapy suppressed for 100 years
>Warburg's metabolic approach suppressed for 90 years
>adjuvant hyperthermia has been suppressed 100 years
>invivo tumor lysate vaccine suppressed 100 years

>Photodynamic therapy suppressed for 50 years

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Coley
>>
Actually childhood rates are rising a lot faster than that.

For example, rates have gone up 60 percent in the UK in just 16 years. Similar statistics are present in Germany.

This is perhaps the most striking evidence that cancer rates are actually rising due to environmental factors and not just increased life expectancy.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/09/03/modern-life-is-killing-our-children-cancer-rate-in-young-people/
>>
>>130832983
I've read through the entire thread and it was a total nothing .....*yawns*..... must be time for a nap. All these nothings make it sleepy around here. Get some rest from all the distractions and tomorrow we tackle #GlobalWarming #Resist!
>>
File: fuckoff.jpg (198KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
fuckoff.jpg
198KB, 640x360px
>>130833725
a fucking donkey
>>
>>130832983
>the youngins
fuck off hippie

>>130816301
>>130816438
this

who cares about people over 30 years old
>>
>>130826530
I'd actually support a lot of the stuff in columns 3 and 4. Perhaps take it even further -- those who accept government aid should be required to accept sterilization.
>>
>>130817454
Protip: cancer will never be cured, only treatments getting progressivly better. Why. Cos its so fucking lucrative. Chemo drugs makers fucking love it when people relapse.

Also the HUEG cancer charity cottage industry built up around the disease. So theres a cure, you think all those people are just gonna go home now?

ITT depressing truth.
>>
>>130813840
This
Dealing with cancer lies in preventative medicine.
All the charities about curing it are bullshit and fly in the face of a logical way of dealing with the problem.

We'd be happier in the long run if we dealt with it in a preventative way.
>>
>>130836169
A lot of column 4 (free and easy contraceptives and abortions) have been done in the West, column 3 is stuff that China has done (One child policy).

Most of the West has been subjected to the covert measures in column 1 to a high intensity (and getting higher - Trannies anyone?)
>>
>>130836169
>those who accept government aid should be required to accept sterilization.
All well and good til the gov shut down your industries via high taxes and regulations and force whole towns onto welfare
>>
>>130836806
>implying effective treatments arent suppressed

what is ablative immunotherapy
what is combination/cocktail of old common, cheap, repurposed drugs
what is coley's toxins

how's it feel to know the cure for cancer has been developed in 1900s? And might (if we're lucky) be available for commercial use within 0 years?

photodynamic therapy and photo induced drug delivery from 1960s.

give it 200 years and these 2 methodologies will be a major addition to radiation and chemo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux5QG0eqFqQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_p7TAp2WGg&feature=related
>>
>>130820169
Your heart is more likely to stop beating than cancer killing you post 80.

Cancer is a 30-80 year old disease

Something is definitely fucky
>>
>>130828901
President Richard Nixon appointed Bush as Ambassador to the United Nations,

Bush was leader of Intelligence

The Eugenics movement was big in the US between the World Wars. American backers, Carnegies, Bushes inspired the movement abroad. Including funding to build a central research facility, the Wilhiem institute in Germany, with the assistance of Adolf and American money.
The Bush family, as you said tried to install a regime inspired by Hitler's 3rd Reich before WWII but got BTFO as you said. But during the war the Senator Prescott Bush was involved in military intelligence. And after the war was responsible for setting up the CIA and helping get his close friend and buisness partner Allen Dulles, named as Chief.
The same people are involved with each other before, during and after the war.
Bushes and other Americans helped formulate the Nazi policy and plans for a master race.
Then after the war gave them safety.
>>
>>130838974
and the culling will go primetime in a few years when cancer incidence would be 80%

dont hold your breath on a cure to be released:

Andrew von Eschenbach, As director of the NCI he announced in 2003 that his organization's goal was to cure cancer by the year 2015

same theme throughout the regime

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_von_Eschenbach
>>
>>130813530
No it's becuase we live long enough for cancers to develop and kill you

Before this you died of other things first
>>
>>130823291
No. We all have cancer cells. Most people's immune systems are able to destroy them before any problems arise.

Cancer the sickness happens when your body is unable to destroy the mutated cells as they begin to proliferate.
>>
>>130838974
>>130832983
Nothing to see here goys there is no cancer epidemic. everyone get back to work. you will all get cured. just remain obedient and trust us.
>>
>>130829006
heyyyy
>>
File: lifeexpectancy.png (35KB, 728x485px) Image search: [Google]
lifeexpectancy.png
35KB, 728x485px
>>130813530
50% of cancers are diagnosed after the age of 70. That means that for the most part, people didn't even get old enough to get cancer until the middle of the 20th century. The average person in 1900 only lived to the age of 31 years, on average, and thus died before they could develop cancer. Antibiotics and public sanitation made life expectancy double and then some in the following fifty years, and we hit the 60+ range which is where people start getting a shitload of cancer. Also complicating things is the fact that we didn't really know what a lot of cancers were back in the day- we couldn't diagnose many melanomas, lymphomas, and other common cancers until the 50s and 60s with any real accuracy, so we were diagnosing things that we previously would have passed off of "unknown" or "natural causes."
>>
>>130814515
The trouble with the rates issue is that cancer deaths have plateaued or even diminished in most cases, but our ability to diagnose cancer has substantially increased, so we're finding cancers earlier than ever before, and diagnosing many conditions that would have gone untreated in the past (prostate cancer is an excellent example of this, as is the explosion of melanoma in situ and other in situ cancer treatment).
>>
>>130840467
your ignroing the graph this blows out the standard response. also cancers are rising steadily for people under the age of 50. please at least look at the picture in the (OP) before posting in a thread.
>>
>>130814208
you autistic virgin cuck
>>
>>130836232
Cancer isn't one fucking disease you retard. Cancer won't be cured because it's a random set of mutations of varying types in varying tissues. It's like trying to cure the common cold- there's not just one common cold, there's hundreds of viruses that are all mutating constantly faster than we can keep up with one, let alone all, of them. Cancer is the same boat. That's why we've found ways to basically cure some types of cancers (like childhood leukemias, many types of which have >90% successful treatment rate, or thyroid and testicular cancer, which for most types have a >99% cure rate) but not others. They operate completely differently, because different cancer progenitor cells have different signaling cascades and growth factors that need to be approached differently. You don't treat a breast cancer like you'd treat a colon cancer, they grow by completely different mechanisms, have completely different metabolic tendencies, and must be targeted in completely different ways.
>>
>>130841387
Are you part of the federal govt shill.

Cancer has cures and the pharmaceutical industries won't even allow it because there is no profit in it

Read the thread maybe? I'm not going to spoonfeed you the entire thread.

scroll the fuck up, retard
>>
>>130813530
Most of the uptick in cancers is owed to the fact that people grow much older than they used to.
>>
>>130840948
His graph is really shitty and fails to properly explain things. Here's the deal- life expectancy is calculated at your year of birth. So life expectancy in 1960 was just over 70 years old for people born in that year. But the people in 1960 aren't all born in 1960, most of them were born in earlier periods of the 1900s, when life expectancies were shorter. Furthermore, his graph is completely incorrect, if you look at the actual tables of life expectancy in 1900, it was 46.3 for men and 48.3 for women. All of those people were expected to die in 1946-48, long before they could get cancer, hence the low cancer rates in that year- very few people were alive that were old enough to get cancer, and of those people, very few were ever even diagnosed due to the limitations of medical technology. Life expectancy didn't surpass 60 years of age for men until 1921, so you would start seeing your first large crops of 60+ year olds in the 1980s. Couple that with our first real screening tests for cancer that were developed in the 50s and 60s (the only way someone was diagnosed with cancer reliably prior to that was if it was a solid tumor that was visible exteriorly or they discovered it incidentally while operating or during an autopsy) and it's pretty obvious why the apparent rate of cancer has increased. OP's graph is shit though, here's the actual life expectancy numbers for the last 100 years:

http://u.demog.berkeley.edu/~andrew/1918/figure2.html
>>
>>130842511
well if you think about 50% of the population should be getting cancer and 1 in 4 people will die from it then I guess theres no helping you. I understand your points but cancer rates should not be steadily rising for the young.
>>
>>130842021
>Cancer has cures
>A democrat exaggerating, what a surprise
Immunotherapy and Antineoplastons are still underdeveloped and largely untested.
Are are you one of the colloidal silver fags?
>>
>>130842021
Look you fucking retard, I'm an actual medical student that's worked in basic research prior to medical school examining gene expression in breast cancer that knows a shitload about cancer biology. I don't want to go into oncology because I hate watching people die, but I've seen people that have tried every one of the "miracle cures" everyone rants about on conspiracy sites, and I've yet to see a single fucking one of them survive. When you're actually working with the cells and trying to kill them, you start to understand how resilient they are, how quickly they mutate, and how they are better at basically everything than your regular cells, thus killing them without killing your healthy cells requires a careful and targeted approach. And I ain't got time for that shit, so I bailed for psychiatry. I'm doing research in mushrooms, ketamine, and marijuana. Spoiler alert- K and mushrooms are fine, but marijuana is a major risk factor for developing schizophrenia in susceptible individuals. If there's any history of mental illness in your family and you're male (it hits guys with the schizo but rarely women) don't 420 blaze it erryday, get yourself some shrooms instead.
>>
>>130842934
We're just catching cancer earlier. It's called lead time bias, look it up. This is literally biostatistics and epidemiology 101.
>>
>>130842511
the govt official stats go against your bs
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_11.pdf
>>
>>130842993
Immunotherapy has great promise to cure a lot of cancers, particularly melanomas. I was actually thinking about utilizing modified Zika virus as a vector to target immunotherapy to patients with certain aggressive brain cancers, as it has a novel way of entering brain cells (the AXL receptor) and would preferentially target cells that upregulate their expression (as cancer cells tend to). Gave up on cancer before I ever got to play with it in the lab though. Might pass it on to one of the big shots at Mayo or Dana Faber.
>>
>>130842993
>Immunotherapy and Antineoplastons are still underdeveloped and largely untested.

read the thread retard

>Coley's Immunotherapy suppressed for 100 years
>Arnott's cryotherapy suppressed for 100 years
>Warburg's metabolic approach suppressed for 90 years
>adjuvant hyperthermia has been suppressed 100 years
>invivo tumor lysate vaccine suppressed 100 years

>Photodynamic therapy suppressed for 50 years

Antineoplastons are HDAC inhibitors and have been used in successfully treatment of patients for 40yrs

>consider the fact that the FDA setup red-tape and expensive phased clinical trials to delay and discourage new treatments

>>130843119
>Combinatorial_ablation_and_immunotherapy
>miracle cure

thanks for outing yourself as a retard, leave the thread now
>>
>>130843579
T lymphocyte cells are they key to "curing" cancer, but more rare types of cancer are obviously going to be more problematic.
After all, cancer develops *mostly through a weak or weakened immune system. I feel bad for everyone with the rare cancers like Angiosarcoma.
The most depressing thing about cancer is that everyone tells you upfront that you will not live very long after being diagnosed. 10 years seems to be a miracle of you don't chop shit off.
>>
>>130844013
>no source
>alex jones tier logic
you got me. inject me with you special silver, senpai. We can live forever.
>>
>>130842993
Leave it to American government to ruin a scientists life because he found the cure for practically all types of cancer and managed to privately patent it making it impossible for the FDA & big pharmaceutical to profit from it.

he cured under 100 people since 1977 because thats all the FDA allows him to, there's just too much money in chemo.

if you guys weren't such capitalist faggots, white people might be alive today.
>>
>>130843471
>57,493 out of every 100,000 people today reach age 80+ today
>13,529 out of every 100,000 people reached 80+ in 1900
>23,798 out of every 100,000 reach 90+ today
>1,876 out of every 100,000 reached 90+ in 1900

>The first cancer screening tests didn't start until the 1960s
>More screening meant more cancer was found, and at a younger age than before

https://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancer-basics/history-of-cancer/cancer-causes-theories-throughout-history11.html

https://www.forbes.com/sites/peterubel/2015/05/22/the-question-isnt-whether-we-are-overdiagnosing-cancer-but-how-much/#6c891ec479b0
>>
>>130844355
> he found the cure for practically all types of cancer and managed to privately patent it
That's what he claims. I'd imagine there is more to the story. I've never met someone who was completely innocent in that much trouble.
>if you guys weren't such capitalist faggots, white people might be alive today.
>says the jew
If there was a cure for cancer, why did steve jobs die? Dont you think he'd be one of the people to mysteriously recover and never talk about it if there were that level of conspiracy involved?
>>
>>130844355
why would a company cure a disease when they can make hundreds of thousands of dollars "treating" it?

this is the problem with capitalism in the health care industry.

There's no money in cures. only in treatments.
>>
>>130844193
The trouble is that a lot of cancers completely downregulate the receptors that T lymphocytes use to screen cells for abnormalities. When a T cell can't see a cancer, it can't kill it. That's why vectors like the one I was talking about with AXL are important- you could deliver RNA that would be read and cause temporary expression of the receptors T cells need to see cancer, in layman's terms. The other trouble with brain cancers is the blood-brain barrier, but we've got promising new techniques that use ultrasound to temporarily disrupt the barrier to allow for greater immune cell flow into and out of the brain.

As to living, 50% of people get cancer, but only half die of it. It really depends on the cancer and the staging, sometimes you're basically guaranteed to die (pancreatic) but sometimes you're pretty much guaranteed a cure (testicular cancer).
>>
>>130844999
Lets skew those statistics any way that looks good to us.

With the projected statistics for cancer in this country at 8 of 10 Americans will develop cancer in their lifetime

actually its intentionally under-reported/mis-reported as complications/suicides/over-doses. the authorities really dont want to cause alarm and public panic of the epidemic, they try to focus public panic and hysteria on oligarch issues: global warming or russia

In a land mark article, John Bailar published in the “New England Journal of Medicine” “Are we losing the war on cancer?”

We recently confirmed that this is, still the case. We obtained from the WHO mortality time-series data of 20 countries over 45 years (1960–2015). During these 50 years the age standardised cancer death rate has varied little (−4%).

These data confirm the preliminary results from Bailar and contradict the notion of a breakthrough in cancer prevention, early detection, and cancer treatment (Summa 2012). Today, as before, cancer to the notable exception of some childhood malignancies and of lymphoma remains almost universally fatal.

Today cancer is an epidemic. Tomorrow the Chinese replace you.

One time I heard the head of the intensive care unit give a talk in which he bragged about how he had one of the lowest mortality rates in his unit. I went out to lunch with him, where he became a bit inebriated, and told me how he managed to get those statistics---by wheeling the dying patients out into the corridor where they died and didn't sully our departments record.
>>
>>130844999
>Cancer kills 1/4 people it mutates in
>1/2 of everyone will get cancer
That's a pretty damning statistic.
The treatment for cancer has improved dramatically in the last decade. It's really impressive stuff. I wish people understood that the level of research and development we're putting into medicine justifies the cost and the lack of regulation.
>>
File: cancersurvival.png (58KB, 540x630px) Image search: [Google]
cancersurvival.png
58KB, 540x630px
>>130845472
It kills 1/4 of people overall, not a quarter of people that get cancer. I'll take a 50/50 shot at something that was a death sentence 70 years ago.
>>
Another big issue is that the cancers with the lowest survival are the ones that we catch the latest- stomach, pancreas, lung, etc. But a couple of the most common cancers (prostate and breast) we've made incredible progress on over the years, to the point that you're way more likely than not to live if you're diagnosed.
>>
>>130830559
>>130828106
There's a difference between eating and eating healthy. Many people when they have low appetite eat simple things like crackers and bread, which leads to high caloric intake with very little nutrition - double bad for cancer patients.
>>
>>130846030
Cancer kills a quarter of the total population?
Geezus.
>>
>>130845432
Death is tracked to discharge and then to 30 days. Your story is bullshit.
>>
>>130846550
I mean, you have to die of something. As we've gotten better and better at treating heart disease and reducing morbidity and mortality from kidney failure, people have gotten older and more likely to die of the other one of the big three- cancer. The good news is, most of that cancer is lifestyle related- lung cancer, which 90% of cases can be attributed to smoking, kills more than the next 4 big cancers combined. And of those (pancreatic, colon, and breast) you can fix one by not being a woman and the other two you can substantially reduce your chances of by limiting red meat and not smoking. If smoking was illegal and people weren't so damn fat, we'd cut cancer cases literally in half or more.
>>
>>130847017
Oh, and I forgot vsacular disease (and their big non-cardiac sequelae, stroke)- that one's still tough, but again, we've gotten better at managing it, so it's less likely to cripple or kill you than even twenty years ago.
>>
>>130845432
this

>>130844999
you seem to not understand that the stats do not include treatment complications (chemo/radio toxicities) suicides, overdoses, adverse effects etc.

wouldn't take those "stats" with so much pride
>>
>>130838974
>>130832983
so the epidemic is real!

>>130845432
thats standard operating procedure in any industry though. dont trust (((their))) stats.
>>
>>130847017
>>130847248
The future is definitely looking promising. How the manufacturing of "cigarettes" isn't illegal is beyond me. Red meat is going to go up in cost, no matter what. The biggest problem I think Americans are going to face is lack of activity. My biggest issue is that I sit at a desk all day. 8 of the 15 hours I'm away, I'm nearly motionless. Wouldn't be surprised if that has contributed to my high blood pressure.
>>
>>130846030
sure. now we just report it under heroin/opiate overdose
>>
>>130844661
Oh shit

Now I see.

Steve Jobs was murdered by (((them)))
>>
>>130847278
Actually it's all cause mortality. It's kind of a pain in the ass because we get dinged for things we can't help. Same goes for readmission- if you discharge a patient that you treated for pneumonia and they come back five days later with a broken hip, their new hip is on the house because it's technically a readmit. Medicare rules are fucking bullshit, but I don't make the rules, I just work here.

As to cancer mortality, cancer mortality is all-cause mortality within years of diagnosis, NOT cancer-related mortality. Read the fucking methodology you mongoloid nigger.
>>
>>130848108
>/pol/ has never heard of Occam's Razor
>>
>>130847907
>lack of activity. My biggest issue is that I sit at a desk all day.
I've started doing this:
http://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2017/05/05/exercise-for-aging-muscles.aspx
Takes like 3 minutes. Once in the morning before I leave for work, once before lunch beside my desk, and once before dinner when I get home. It's only been 2 weeks and I can already see a difference in my energy levels.
>>
>>130845432
>the head of the ICU goes out to lunch
>the head of the ICU goes out to lunch and drinks
>the head of the ICU goes out to lunch and drinks and gets inebriated
>>
>>130848107
The statistics posted are observed survival (percentage of total surviving out of initially diagnosed) not relative survival (which is the percentage that survive with cancer versus die of cancer)
>>
>>130848400
This is actually the most believable part of his story, as PCCM has some of the highest burnout of any specialty. Fun fact, they're also the second most likely to be obese if memory serves me.
>>
>>130813530
Wanna guess when the mass vaccination begun?
>>
>>130848372
I started doing calisthenics in the morning.
I might add something like that, too.
>>
>>130848442
your shill is strong in this one. how much are they paying you?
>>
>>130820224
topkek
>>
>>130813530
Cancer is more common in old people.

end thread
>>
>>130813530
>the media is ignoring cancer
/pol/ should be sageing your autism
>>
>>130848442
why waste your time shilling on /pol/?
shouldn't you be out there stealing research funds?
>>
>>130848665
Both statistics are available, retard. Do you not understand basic stats? Are you this much of a stupid fucking nigger?

https://surveillance.cancer.gov/statistics/types/survival.html
>>
>>130813530
this is because cancer is the disease of old age. almost every man who lives to be at least 65 will end up with cancer (almost always prostate cancer).

it's not some conspiracy - it's because our DNA wasn't built to last 70 years or longer - that's a pretty new thing for so many humans to live that long.

ps: cancer rates pre MRI were vastly understated, so those historical rates are wrong anyways.
>>
>>130849227
>.gov
into the trash
>>
File: 1479250408335.png (861KB, 813x782px) Image search: [Google]
1479250408335.png
861KB, 813x782px
>>130813530
What if I tell you it's not cancer, but the body trying to regenerate itself?
>>
>>130817120
>commie flag
>jews dindu nuffin
>>
>>130849004
I'm just laying out the facts because letting you guys be an echo chamber of stupidity akin to niggers in their campus safe spaces is just retarded. I don't give a shit about cancer, like I said, I played that game and it's way more complicated than any of you seem to get and that's the reason I don't care for it. If there were some magic cure, you'd best bet I'd be on top of that shit, but there isn't one. I know that your brain has trouble comprehending that things can be complicated (most people who are into conspiracy shit actually have difficulty processing complex information, which leads to their simplifying everything by assigning it one cause rather than appreciating the complexity that is real life) so I'm going to let your stupid slide I guess, there isn't much fixing you.
>>
>>130813530
I hope you all get cancer
>>
>>130849873
>most people who are into conspiracy shit actually have difficulty processing complex information
Yea, no. Conspiracies are by nature complicated, it's the coverup stories that are overly simple by nature.
Lurk moar faggot.
>>
>>130849873
do the world a favor and inject yourself with some zika. might cure you from your misery.
>>
>>130814001
>a bunch of islands and shit

thanks for the shout out
>>
File: 1468102422157.jpg (72KB, 384x356px) Image search: [Google]
1468102422157.jpg
72KB, 384x356px
>>130815498
>cannabinoid receptors
>>
>>130826010
>Combinatorial ablation and immunotherapy
thanks, i read the history regarding this and wonder why would they want to suppress these treatments for 100 years.

their genocidal depopulation efforts have no limits

>>130826530
>>
>>130813530
plotting life expectancy is retarded, as it was largely influence by infant mortality

if you lived to be 10 you most likely lived to be 70, throughout all of history.
>>
>>130813530
Man, this is some stupid bullshit.
>>
>>130850439
I'm hardly miserable lol, my life is awesome.
>>130850353
Most conspiracy theories stretch to find ways to fit things into a simplified grand scheme. The reality is often much messier. It's like trying to explain the war in Syria as Assad versus some rebels that are all backed by Jews- it's incorrect, as there's numerous interests at play, with different countries funding and fielding their own groups for often complex reasons that aren't as simple as "the Jews want Assad to lose."
>>
File: redpill-leftists.png (680KB, 1118x1902px) Image search: [Google]
redpill-leftists.png
680KB, 1118x1902px
Eat your vegetables
>>
>>130851995
>life is awesome.
>posting on a russian roulette gaming forum
>>
>>130815498
You don't want to see what dying of prostate cancer looks like.

Prostate cancer is actually pretty easy to treat so long as it hasn't metastasized though, and survival rates are crazy high. You're also forgetting that the primary treatment for many cancers is simple surgical intervention- chemotherapy in most cases is just to either shrink cancer before surgery or to kill off anything that might have metastasized. Surgical excision is HIGHLY effective in early stage cancers of most types.
>>
>>130813840
I'm inclined to believe you. Ovee one in two Americans has diabetes or is pre-diabetic, so it only follows that that same group will also die of cancer for their gluttony.
>>
>>130852326
Eh, I've been here since 2004, old habits die hard. I've literally been posting on a Polynesian bamboo weaving forum since I was in high school and I'm a fucking soon to be doctor that's about to get married. Life moves fast kids, stay on top of it and you can ride it out to a pretty good future.
>>
>>130852339

radiotherapy, surgical excision is 100+ years old and archaic

minimally invasive ablation hasnt seen much adoption due to practitioners unwilling to adopt tech and abandon archaic medical traditions

lurkmoar fucktard
>>
>>130813653
this. funny enough the US pays israel 30 billion USD per year to develop ways of giving people cancer.
>>
>>130852660
>successful
>doctor
>married
>happy

>posts on a Belarusian fly fishing forum
>>
>>130813530
People are just living longer so that degenerative diseases actually have a chance of effecting them.

Ever heard of epidemiological transition?
>>
>>130813530
FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME

CANCER IS CAUSED BY

SUGAR
U
G
A
R

A chart showing the average sugar intake from food would be almost an exact match growth wise.

Companies throw more and more of it in non stop.

What's Cokes new formula!? IT'S FUCKING MORE COMPLEX SUGAR

You see cells nom nom nom the sugar/glucose in fact a large enough piece of glucose will cause YOUR FUCKING CELLS TO DIVIDE EARLY to consume that shit. WHEN THERE IS TONS OF THAT SHIT YOUR CELLS KEEP FUCKING DIVIDING.

I've said this shit for over 10 years now since I was in high school and only when John Hopkins comes out with their piece do people suddenly start believing the FUCKING OBVIOUS. Literally the only real change that can actually cause cancer since the fucking 60's is fucking sugar.
>>
File: 1497343911221.jpg (111KB, 623x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497343911221.jpg
111KB, 623x600px
>>130822379
>just kekistan
ALL meme flags are garbage and anyone hiding behind then deserves to be crucified. only leaves, emurapees, kikes and niggers hide behind them
>>
>>130852718
Ablation has a lot of issues. It can work really well for some tumors, but for larger ones it's just a bad idea, as you've got a lot of necrotic tissue kicking around in the body. It's like sepsis waiting to happen. I lurk plenty, and I think you oversell many of your miracle cures because you want to believe there's some big shady conspiracy.

Surgery though, surgery is actually pretty awesome if you've got a good surgeon. Can get just the tissue you're aiming for with minimal collateral damage to surrounding tissue. Radiation therapy has been falling out of favor for a long time though, it's good for very specific uses (irradiating lymph nodes after breast CA, for instance) or hitting inoperable tumors (palliative radiation), but it's really more augmentation mostly these days more than it is a main treatment modality.
>>
>>130813530
>>130813530
>THEY CULLING THE HERD GUISE
>World population: 7,000,000,000

Something's not adding up
>>
>>130855648
Cancer isn't so much caused by sugar as it is helped by it. Cancer cells often exist within anoxic environments within which they must utilize a lot of energy or die. Without enough glucose to work with, these cells necrose and only the more well-perfused cancer cells remain. I'm actually a big believer in augmenting cancer therapy with a ketogenic diet, as it's not just sugar, but carbs in general that are the problem. Cancer cells can't survive in a ketotic environment all that well.
>>
File: 1490198918111.gif (146KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
1490198918111.gif
146KB, 300x375px
>>130855036
serbian curling board actually senpai
>>
>>130856485
Oh, but the caveat to this is it really only applies to solid tumors. Leukemias and the like can still live with ketosis pretty well.
>>
>>130856538
a Lithuanian breakdancing website
>>
>>130855036
All you've gotta do is go to school brosephine, then you too can be a successful frequenter of a Kyrgyzstani competitive pachinko forum.
>>
>>130856485
Sugar makes cells fat and divide early. These deviations cause T cells to come and get rid of them often just throwing them to be filtered out where they end up in the liver or pancreas to die. But excess sugar builds up in the liver and pancreas thus feeding these little shits

>>130856635
tumors are tumors. Just cells trying to fill up space via bad signals
>>
>>130856923
That's really not correct, at all. Cells do not divide based on available glucose, aside from adipocytes. And cells aren't tossed off to be filtered out, they are either directly killed on-site (lysis) or forced into apoptosis. As to the second portion, there is a difference between hematologic malignancies and solid tumors. Hematologic malignancies are not space-occupying lesions and operate in a much different fashion than solid tumors, and thus they're approached very differently. A simple Google search can confirm as much, my autistic friend.
Thread posts: 265
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.