[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Philando Castile Shooting: Dashcam Video Released

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 355
Thread images: 32

Chimpouts when?

https://patch.com/minnesota/southwestminneapolis/philando-castile-shooting-dashcam-video-be-released
>>
>>130698671
chimpout when?
>>
>>130698671
and people claim guns make you safer
>>
File: 084.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298KB, 600x512px
>dont reach for the gun!

>I have to!
>>
>>130699376

probably because it was next to his car insurance stuff the officer was asking for
>>
>>130699566

Any smart guy would've then explained it to him instead of immediately disobeying an armed officer's command.
>>
>>130698671
Nervous moments. What i don't understand is: wasn't that guy dead like 1 year ago? Why do we only see tape of it now?
>>
>>130700109
There was a trial going on....
>>
>>130698671

he should have rested his hands on the steer while telling he had the gun, officer shot to fast though
>>
>>130699566
nah, he already gave those documents to the officer, i think maybe we wanted to give it to the officer, but that's stupid too, just leave it where it is
>>
>>130700109
Possible ongoing investigations and to protect the officer(s) that were part of the incident
>>
>>130700192
Those tapes should be public at all times, even better in live stream, since then nothing can disappear, especially in political cases.
>>
>>130700236
Yeah I can see why they didn't charge him with anything. I don't think this guy should be a cop though
>>
>>130698671

Serves him right for being a Nigga.
>>
>>130700464
No. Any film recorded by police is owned by the police office they come from, and then sometimes goes to state level.
>>
>>130700500
The cop was entirely justified to do what he did in this situation.

When an armed officer tells you TWICE not to reach for a weapon and you reach for it, what the fuck do you expect?
>>
File: inmate2.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
inmate2.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>130700236
someone post the webms where basketball americans shoot cops during routine traffic stops, without any warning
>>
>>130700696
I understand all that, but there's always a chance something can disappear. You know, it's not like more than 5 people are ever going to watch a live stream of some cop, there are many cops. I got even better idea, why not store every second on servers controlled by police and when they visit those servers to take a tape, then record them so we see what tape they take.
>>
>>130700720
The officer probably should have given clearer instructions like "don't move", rather than, "don't reach for it". The driver (like a dumbass) thought "hey, since I'm not reaching for my gun, I can keep reaching for whatever I'm reaching for". Mistakes on both sides IMO.
>>
>>130698671
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
>>130700736

fucking retards man
>>
>>130700736
The fuck is with the one cop in the background doing absolutely fucking nothing to help?
>>
>>130700720
To get shot about 10 times apparently.
>>
>>130700736
I've been looking for it. I remember seeing one, distinctly. Had clips of that higher up in Baltimore giving a speech defending the actions of his men, and I think that song by M83

>>130701062
>Cop: Don't reach for it.
>Nig: Well I have to.
>Cop: Don't reach for it!
>Nig: [reaches for it]
how fucking clear do you have to be.

>>130701189
Fucking duh.
>>
>>130701051
That's like saying you need to leak confidential information because it's in the best interest for me to know. Shut the fuck up and get out. The reason why cops started wearing body cams wasn't to appease sjws. It was to protect themselves from the crazy accusations that are constantly being thrown at them now.
>>
Three times. The cop told him not to pull it out three times. Dindu didn't listen. Now that the cop has been 100% vindicated, it's time for a lot of anons to apologize to him. Feel free to beg for forgiveness in this thread.
>>
>>130701157
It was Training Day®.
>>
>>130698671
>have gun
>officer says "Don't reach for it"
>continue reaching in its direction
>immediately shot to death
*SIGH* when will cops learn to just let murder apes pull guns on them? It's a sad day in america when a murder ape can't grab his gun when asked not to by police.

Honestly though maybe don't murder him for not listening. He didn't sound violent. If I was a cop I'm not sure if I would take it as a threat if someone TOLD me they has a gun and then reached for it.
>>
>>130701267
Yeah I mean putting myself in that situation, if a cop says don't reach for it, I'm not gonna fucking reach for it so point taken lol
>>
>>130698671
Mexican spic here, Not justifying it but i get why he did it. Growing up in the ghetto there's this mindset that you just have to prove the cops wrong. I guess i can't prove it but i'm pretty confident he wasn't going to shoot the cop, its unrealistic as fuck but a lot of people have this mindset, this fantasy where they just want the cop to trust them for a second, just a second so they can prove to the cop that their trust wasn't misplaced, they feel the need to stand tall against the system, that they can overcome the system while keeping their dignity in check. Submitting in the hood makes you a mark, if you do what someone tells you to do you look like a bitch, its part of the stereotype. You do not let another man tell you what to you because you're your own man. Its just installed onto you, i'm married to a white girl and from what i get from her and her family how i act and feel is completely alien to them and i understand im in the wrong not them. Its just something you grow up with and these ghetto ticks of rebellion are just installed onto you, its the fucking toxic culture. You have to look angry all the time or else someone is going to punk you, you have to laugh at authority figures or else you're a snitch or a bitch and although iv grown out of alot of it that stupid toxic culture still lingers in my, i can't not feel it deep inside.
>>
>>130699822
This
he died because of his own stupidity
>>
As usual the cop lost his bottle, a complete coward. They shouldn't be hiring these Frank Burns characters as police.
>>
What a pussy. Can't they check for that in police academy?
>>
File: ayo_hol_up.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ayo_hol_up.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
So did the dead nigger have a concealed carry license or not?

If he took a CC class, the instructor should have gone over "getting pulled over while you're legally carrying". Maybe the instructor did but the dead nigger was bix nood during that part of the class.
>>
>>130701284
You are saying it like cops are doing good work. I would give them 5 months to solve the drug problem, then fire them and replace with hitmen for drug lords.
>>
File: 1370322850575.png (23KB, 291x317px) Image search: [Google]
1370322850575.png
23KB, 291x317px
>"sir i gots ta be tellin ya mah nigga i gots me a blat blat right up in hurr"

>"alright that's fine, just don't pull it out. don't pull it out. don't pull it out. don't pull it out!!!!"

*pop pop pop pop pop*

>"ah shit you just killt mah muhfuggin boyfrand my nigga he dindu muffins he go to church every day need mo monee fo dem programs"
>>
>>130701419
TL;DR
>I live in a poor, high crime area
>I'm not supposed to follow the rules because other people that don't follow the rules tell me not to
How old are you?
>>
land of the free! home of the idiot!
>>
>>130701745
I kek'd
>>
>>130701486
It shows a stunning lack of empathy for what these cops have to go through in the line of duty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92X-tOcTYXg

Here I found a different vid but it contains a lot of the footage I was after, of cops being shot after pulling people over.
>>
>>130701810
>i lack reading comprehension and i'm incapable of empathy the post
>>
10x more funny is the fact the dead guy's girlfriend was able to get her phone out and film the aftermath without anyone caring what she was reaching for
>>
>>130701708
When it comes to the "drug problem", you do understand that there are international cartels bringing drugs to america. So policing isn't the solution.
And yes, most cops are good cops. Just because you don't want to protect other people in your society doesn't mean it's any less justified in a free society
>>
>>130701363
congradilatiuns, you arent a nigger
>>
>>130700720
The cop was pissing in his pants.
He has zero business being a cop.
He has the coward gene where he gets shakey under tge influence of adrenalin instead of getting a boner like a real man.
>>
>>130701613
Lmao robbing a gun store.
>>
>>130701981
Please, if you're unable to do the right thing because you surround yourself with criminals, you're doing something wrong
>>
>>130699376
wtf they've been collectively ooking about this issue for years and they still haven't learned anything.
>>
>>130702199
Fuck off Jamal.
>>
File: lol.gif (103KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
103KB, 450x253px
>>130701613
robbing a gun store......
>>
>>130698671
>all those shots

damn the nogs are gonna chimp hard after this
>>
>>130701157
It looked like he was checking exit on the upper right side, probably expected the nigger to make a run for it and then turned and ran back in when it was clear he didn't.
>>
>>130701613
some anon mentioned santa shot the dual wielding nog straight in the heart
fuckin badass
>>
>>130701331
That's my biggest issue with this whole thing. Why would someone tell you they're legally carrying a gun, then try and shoot you with it? That'd just be fucking stupid.
>>
>>130702442
You shoot to kill. You don't just pull the trigger once in the hope you'll immobilize him. That first shot is a shot to kill. The subsequent shots are redundancy.
>>
>>130700736
Not a webm and not a dindu, but still one of the hardest youtube vid watches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6z8q4lOrDU
>>
>>130702378
Wyatt Earp only had to kill one man before the shootout at the 0k Corral. All those years of lawmanning in Abeline and Dodge City... only had to kill one man. The rest he just kicked the shit out of.
>>
>>130701331
If the nigger was going to shoot the cop, why announce that he has a gun? Would he not have a better chance at surviving if he surprised the cop?
>>
>>130702283
I'm just explaining the mindset. I wouldn't be with a white girl if i followed any stereotypes because that's the best way to get black listed when you try to date white women. Its just amusing that a lot of people from the middle class don't get it, not that i'm saying its right, nor am i justifying it, which was the first thing i said yet you missed apparently.
>>
>>130702701
I'm aware, I'm just saying the video doesn't look very good

They released it now for a reason
>>
>>130702109
The worst thing you can do is being afraid of international drug cartels, since that will make sure people won't ever give you information on them and you will never solve them. People can smell system corruption and they know when cops won't fix things, so they remain silent or worse, tied to mafia and pretend it's just business.
>>
>>130702772
>>130702592
There's no way he would've got it into his hand quick enough. He told the cop in the hopes that telling the cop would get the cop's guard down, allowing him to get it into his hand.
>>
>>130702772
>implying spics trust nigs
>>
>>130701486
>They shouldn't be hiring these Frank Burns characters as police.

They really don't have a way to screen that out, though. The academy can't simulate the feeling of life-or-death because in the end everyone knows it's a training exercise and they're not actually going to die. Get one of these officers around some real hood negroes and suddenly they're fearing for their lives and being all jumpy. Or maybe they were in good health in the academy, but riding in their car, working 70 hours a week in overtime or extra jobs with little to no time to exercise, and drinking 3 cups of coffee a day just to stay awake fucks with their nerves and they develop anxiety or the inability to make good, split-second decisions.
>>
>>130702592
Yeah that's some cognition that doesn't happen in the heat of the moment. All the cop parses is, "this guy has a gun, oh now he's reaching for it even when I told him not to".
>>
>don't pull it out, don't pull it out
>pulls it out

wew
>>
>>130698671

Cop shoots lawful gun owner. MUH GUNS!

Gun nut faggots are totally quiet because the victim is black.

Phony ass bitches.
>>
File: blacks-ferguson, owned.jpg (164KB, 962x809px) Image search: [Google]
blacks-ferguson, owned.jpg
164KB, 962x809px
>>130702442
>damn the nogs are gonna chimp hard after this

Then they will be made good as well.
>>
>>130701826
>thinks niggers deserve freedom
>calls other people idiots
lol have fun being dead in 3 years
>>
I like how the psychopath negress just calmly narrates the the whole encounter with no emotion whatsoever.

>yup, he dead
>dey kilt mah boyfriend

You could hear the gears grinding in her monkey brain thinking about the ghetto lottery she was going to win with a lawsuit.

Also the cop was a jittery bitch. And whether or not he ACTUALLY was wrong, he FELT that he was wrong, because he kept saying "fuck" like a little kid who knows he did something wrong and his dads gonna beat the shit out of him when he gets home.

It would have been better if a pig got put away for murder and raped in prison for 20 years AND we had one less nigger, but I'll settle for one less nigger. Its still a win.
>>
>>130702744
How many niggers did Wyatt encounter in those days? Niggers are the problem... not law enforcement.
>>
>>130701613
>dat webm

Based Gandalf rekting orcs
>>
>>130700736
And what exactly does that do?
>>
I'm glad they've released it. I want a happening to get /comfy/ to.
>>
>>130698671
Justified. He was told not to pull out the gun and said he had to.

>>130701883
This. BLM has declared war on cops on behalf of blacks. Cops now have to anticipate having to kill in self-defense every time they deal with black men. They're naturally going to be very jittery the second they get any resistance now. It's basically confirmation of an enemy combatant.
>>
>>130701981
Why would anyone have empathy for subhumans that are destroying our country because they literally can't just stop being criminals and are incapable of following an order from the police? If some dumbass gets shot by the cops and it's not some no knock raid bullshit it's on that motherfucker like 99% of the time. I have no empathy for fucking idiots, I have a CCW and follow the law and then the officer and then the officers instructions on how he wants to deal with me I don't reach for it while being told not to.
>>
>>130703237
>lawful gun owner

If he were a lawful gun owner he would have the gun in his lap when he announced he had a weapon

also no we don't care about black people, fuck off

>>130703311
Goodification is inescapable
>>
>>130702199

This is probably true, but there's really no way to screen for that gene and if a certain percentage of the population has it, why should we criminalize it when their pussy gene reveals itself at a critical moment? They're merely human and it was out of their control.
>>
>>130699281
The only thing keeping you safe is paying your sharia tax
>>
>>130702898
No. I completely get it. It's just ridiculous how that arguement could be used to say it's OK for people to act the way they act. If 100 people jumped off a bridge, would it be sensical to jump too, knowing you're gonna die?
>>
>>130703319
niggers don't feel feelings anon, this is common knowledge. have you never seen the dozens of black mothers literally beating their kids to death for <insignificant thing they did wrong?>
>>
>>130703319
To be fair, he'd just shot the fuck out of a black guy, when cops were already in a lot of shit for shooting black guys. He was justifiably stressed, and the adrenaline was pumping hard. I'd be saying fuck every other word in that situation.
>>
>>130702738
The way he screams like a girl makes me engorged every time I see this. Nothing better than the dying screams of a coward cop.
>>
>>130698671

Watch these faggot cops shoot a dude for calling them for a fenderbender and being stupid for holding his wallet.

Victim is white, you guys are gonna get triggered hard.

https://youtu.be/lr0NFyD0Nzw
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 250x201px
>>130702398
He needed one more gun to complete his transformation
>>
>>130698671
that cop should be in prison. the nigger told him he had a ccw, cop was a scared faggot.
>>
>>130703754
"Don't reach for it"
>>
>>130703684

If you're that much of a pussy "SCARED! SCARED!" you shouldn't be a cop.
>>
>>130700236
The officer asked him to grab some papers which he could only access in his pants.
>>
>>130698671

i dunno. ask zucker, "so are we doing this... or nah?"
>>
>>130703381
YOU SHALL NOT STEAL!
>>
>>130698671
poor lad knew he was fucked after shooting that nigger
>>
>>130703319
>he FELT that he was wrong, because he kept saying "fuck"

Here come the amateur psychologists spouting bullshit.
>>
>>130701981
>and i'm incapable of empathy the post
>"If you don't let me commit crimes you're incapable of empathy"
Fuck right off
>>
>>130703729
Let me see your BANG! Look at the fat ass on the pig that shot him.
>>
>>130703876
If you're that much of a sociopath to myrder a man and feel nothing, neither should you.
>>
>>130701826
niggers are idiots but just because they're here doesn't make this their home. look up what our founding fathers wanted to do with the freedmen
>>
>>130703729

>Victim is white, you guys are gonna get triggered hard.

yeah right, this video came out a while ago and nobody cared because the dude jumped out of his car reaching for his waistband like a total crackhead, just watch the video. also he didn't die so people cared even less.
>>
>>130703653
At what point in my post did you think it was necessary to explain niggers to me?

Im quite familiar with the simian brain and its lack of function and inability to feel empathy. Which is why I referred to the nigger bitch as a psychopath.

Go flout your "common knowledge" to somebody else you newfag.
>>
>>130700236
When encountering the police during a traffic stop, you hand the officer your concealed carry permit with your driver's license. Never scream out "I have a gun!"
>>
>>130703488
>>130704037
Hmm, i thought empathy is what separated Europeans from everyone else. The love of animals, the ability to prosper in war and have natural intuitive when it comes to tactics, the reason why whites didn't wipe out everyone else when they very easily could've unlike all other races. When i said empathy i mean just that, empathy, i didn't say sympathy.
>>
>>130698671
>Be on drugs
>Reported for committing a strong arm robbery
>Reach for gun when told not too.
There is no excuse to be shot by a cop unless you are a low IQ Mongoloid. Every one who is shot by a cop is in the wrong. You can be 100% guaranteed to not be shot dead by a cop by not acting like an ape.
>>
>>130703883
how when he already had his papers?
>>
>>130699566
I was always taught that if I have any of my guns in the car the first thing that I need to do if pulled over is let the officer know that I have firearms in the car to avoid getting my head blown off by a rightfully paranoid cop.
>>
>>130703381
>Gandalf rekting orcs

"Many that live deserve death, and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise can not see all ends. Now let's kill some fucking orcs. Lynch the green niggers.”

Gandalf.
>>
>>130698671
holy shit what a stupid nigger
>>
>>130699566
So why couldn't the nigger just stay still and let the officer retrieve it for him?

I can never decide if niggers refuse to follow orders, or maybe they are not capable of following them. Either way, good riddance.
>>
>>130704006
If you cant listen to the tone and inflection of his voice and tell he was shitting his pants with fear you are autistic.
>>
>>130703853
fuck you, moron. I had a pussy cop scream hysterically at me to show my hands as I walked near him down a sidewalk. It's a miracle I'm still alive. the cop was a scared little bitch that has no business near a firearm.
>>
>>130704203
hard to call someone a psychopath when it's the norm
>>
>>130701486
What do you expect the cop to do?
Patiently wait to see what the guy is going to do with the gun once pulled, despite being told repeatedly NOT to reach for it?

Exactly how often per month do you expect cops to take risks with their lives for their measly salary?

acquittal 100% correct. In fact it is a disgrace it took this long.
>>
>>130703883
he gave him those before he told him he had a gun ya dingus
>>
>>130703883
Every time you interact with cops, if they ask you to give them something, tell them where you're gonna reach. If they ask for ID / license, say "that's in my back pocket; is it okay if I reach for it?"

Never gotten a ticket because every cop says that just letting them know what's going on makes their lives so much easier. Granted, it's possible I could say that and pull out a gun anyway, but at least the cop isn't totally taken off guard by me reaching around for stuff.
>>
>>130703754
I mean yeah, he was a scared faggot.

But there's a difference between having a ccw and lying about having a ccw (as far as the paperwork is concerned).
>>
File: so edgy I almost cut myself.png (192KB, 373x327px) Image search: [Google]
so edgy I almost cut myself.png
192KB, 373x327px
>>130703713
>>
>>130698671
>I have a gun
"Dont reach for it"
>continues to reach for it
I needed a good laugh.
>>
>>130704452
And I've had a cop save my life. So it's even, faggot
>>
>>130704433
>fear

First it was "guilt". Now it's "fear". Which is it? Pick one.
>>
>>130704452
Was there an incident report?
>>
>>130701419
>t. 85 IQ beaner trash
and thus the cycle of poverty continues.
>>
>>130700517
I agree with Austrian anon!
>>
>>130701419
Good point, maricon.
Also, there's a childishness in blacks - Castile probably wanted to say "ha ha, I'm legit and legal, so there" more than he wanted to obey
>>
>>130704407
>Let the government take my guns!
>>
>>130704770
>And I've had a cop save my life
no you didn't, LARPer. that cop should've been screened out as a beta queer just by the sound of his voice.
>>
File: ZnkCuEo.jpg (17KB, 548x496px) Image search: [Google]
ZnkCuEo.jpg
17KB, 548x496px
>>130698671
>https://patch.com/minnesota/southwestminneapolis/philando-castile-shooting-dashcam-video-be-released

MFW linked site has giant popup for KFC coupons
>>
>>130704902
>>130701981
>>
>>130701267
KEKd
>>
>>130705120
You seem upset, anon. Do cops scare you? Beta cops?
>>
>>130703883
HE already gave the cop papers. Another example of a nigger that's has reality as a barrier.
>>
>>130702977
I want to believe this. I hate niggers, but you still can't just kill them for no reason. How did the court determine the nig's intent? Did he have a long history of shooting people?
>>
>>130704490
The nigger was sitting in a car, with his girlfriend surrounded by police, the cop you would think would understand that the nignog had surrendered since he did flocking stop, he was polite and obedient, told the cops about said fucking gun but just had no brains. That's why the're supposed to train police, to deal with idiots without mag dumping into them.
>>
>>130701419
Get the fuck out of our country, you fuckwit illegal beaner.
>>
>>130702738
what's the follow up to this? who was the white trash and what was he carrying?
>>
>>130703522
>If he were a lawful gun owner he would have the gun in his lap when he announced he had a weapon
That is not how it works at all. You show the cop your CCW/CPL and they ask if you're armed. You then follow their instructions. His instruction was to not reach for it. The stupid ape reached for it and the cop gave him ANOTHER CHANCE afterwards and he ignored that too and wound up dead. Cop was in the right. And I fucking hate cops.
>>
File: Chimpout creator.webm (839KB, 1000x728px) Image search: [Google]
Chimpout creator.webm
839KB, 1000x728px
>>
>>130702017
Fuck I never thought of that. Of course you're assuming it isn't permanently in her hand.
>>
>>130705327
>How did the court determine the nig's intent?

they didn't, his intent is irrelevant. if you're reaching in your pockets when an officer is telling you to stop reaching, you're in for a bad time - especially if the cop already knows you have a gun on you.
>>
>>130701327
This basically proves his girlfriend who turned the camera on after he was shot was lying as per standard dindu procedure
>>
>>130705327
>I hate niggers, but you still can't just kill them for no reason.
You can if you're a cop.
>>
>>130705327
You don't need to prove his intent. He refused to listen to the officer, and the officer has lawful authority to use deadly force if feeling threatened. That is what the whole case was about.
>>
File: 1464818884106.png (89KB, 1272x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1464818884106.png
89KB, 1272x1152px
>>130703319
>boyfriend murdered 6 inches from where you're sitting
>thinking about "ghetto lottery"
my sides is be sum muhfuggin wuz kangz n sheit
>>
>>130705429
If you cry more i'll consider it.
>>
>>130704837
no, I was walking home with my hands in a jacket, the cop was on a call and I had to walk past him. I'm pretty sure he saw me from a distance but when I got within 20 feet of him, he pulled on me and started screaming like a little girl in a woodchipper. cops should not be working if they're that paranoid.
>>
>>130704262
No you subhuman I can find no empathy for literal scum who ruin society. I cannot understand what makes a subhuman brown person act how they act or have such an attitude and chip on their shoulder when dealing with the police. When you get pulled over you listen to the cop, when the cop says "don't reach for it" you calm explain that you have to reach past it and ask if he wants you to get out of the car to make it safer. You don't reach for it when being told repeatedly not to and a normal human has no empathy for idiots that die to stupid things. I might have some sympathy if the person wasn't a complete idiot. But no empathy for these subhuman since its obvious spics and niggers can't understand how to act. Niggers literally start shit with armed police that are just going to vent them because niggers are so violent, I literally cannot understand the feelings of that individual because no matter how much I hate the cops I would hate getting shot more.
>>
>>130705487

>what's the follow up to this? who was the white trash and what was he carrying?

he was an old Vietnam vet who had a major problem with authority/police. he was carrying an m1 carbine. they arrested him within a few days of the incident and he just finally got executed a few years back after sitting on death row for like 15 years, i believe.
>>
>>130705653
>storie that never happened
>>
It looks like his IQ killed him. Low IQs can be deadly.
>>
>>130698671
>Don't reach for it
I have to
>Don't
I did do dead
>>
>>130701613
>All those casings in the bottom right corner
George Lucas is fucking badass
>>
>>130698671
That's just ridiculous. The fact that his partner was also on the other side tells me they stopped him for more than just a broken brake light.
>>
>>130705509
damn he really unloaded
kek
>>
>>130704407
They don't seem to handle pressure with anything other than stubbornness. They can't imagine that they're wrong and ignore everything and everyone else.
>>
>>130702199
Found the nigger.
>>
>>130705600
I agree with the findings of the case. You just just just just CANNOT pull out a gun when a cop says not to. I'm just wondering whether the former basketball star was actually intent on shooting or not because I want emotional resolution. I want to know that he was a bad guy so I can feel like it's ok, because otherwise, he died just for being a fucking dimwit which is sad. if he died for trying to sneakily murder a cop, that's not sad.
>>
>>130704348
>rightfully
Come on man. We as citizens deserve better cops than this scared pussy faggot.
Cop should have hung. I'm all for dead niggers but I don't trust the police when guys like this are on the force.
>>
>>130701419
appreciate the perspective
>>
>>130705840
Normal procedure for multiple passengers. Especially when you have a pair patrol
>>
>>130702592
Cause it was a nigger, are you that retarded?
>>
>>130705751
No one takes dindu and dindu apologists seriously. I asked him if there was an incident report. He can easily do a public records request and post it up on /pol/ tomorrow to prove his story.

We'll wait...
>>
>>130705419
Niggers are completely retarded and I don't think anyone that has dealt with them would have put it past this guy to shoot the cop and try and drive off even with his gf in the car. Imagine if you gave abbos guns and all the dumb shit they'd do that no one would expect.
>>
>>130704459
Not in pointing it out as exampled by its behavior.

Do you reply to post that call nigger criminal scum "Uhh you know anon, nigger ARE criminal scum! Its common knowledge."?

fuck off back to r_niggers
>>
>>130705713
>No you subhuman I can find no empathy for literal scum who ruin society.
And this is why white people are losing. How do you defeat your enemy when you don't even attempt to understand them?
>>
>>130704185

He had his wallet in both hands.

Hearing the fat pig who shot him cry about it on audio with the other cops consoling him AS AN INNOCENT MAN IS SCREAMING IN THE ROAD.
>>
>>130705840
They pulled him over as a suspect for a robbery. Cops on either side of a car is almost always how it's done, to ensure vision and safety for both officers. What good is a partner if they're sitting 20ft behind you in the car?
>>
>>130703529
Kek. Thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>130702199
>weez iz beez reelz menz n sheit
this board is not for your kind, monkeybrain. go dick around on the pavement that whites built for you and drink your nasty malt liquor and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>130705840

probably known in the area for his monkeyshines. he was stopped over 9000 times for traffic violations
>>
>>130705751
you probably live on a farm in Idaho, queer. I grew up in Newark, NJ. cops are the last people you call for anything.
>>
the likelihood of chimpouts has been significantly reduced since Soros stopped funding BLM and they ain't president now
>>
>>130704075

This video is just proof that with cops, nobody is safe. Expect to get shot, even if you call them yourself for a minor accident.
>>
>>130706056

>He had his wallet in both hands.

i'm aware of that, but the police officer who saw the guy pulling an object from his waist while leaping out of the vehicle did not realize it was a wallet in the 1.5 seconds he had to analyze the situation
>>
>>130704348
No, you hand them your CPL at the same time as your license. If the officer mentions it you calmly ask them how they would like to disarm you and tell them you're happy to comply and seek a safe resolution at their leisure.
>>
>>130705926
>Declare a firearm and rightfully licensed
>Sneakily trying to murder a cop
>>
From this angle the cop was at fault
>>
>>130703713
he had a bullet lodged under his eye
>>
>>130701613
This is how George Lucas should have defended the Star Wars IP.
>>
>>130705926
Good people,bad people. Everyone dies. In a million different ways. If you can't follow the rules of life, you can't play
>>
>>130705926
I'm almost positive he died just because he made dumb mistakes. I agree with the findings of the case, but I really don't think he intended to shoot.
>>
>>130705419
If you had ever dealt with these niggers even once in your life you'd agree the cop shooting him was in the right. Hell even the blacks on the jury agreed the cop did the right thing.
>>
>>130706280
>>130706313
>nigger-level reading comprehension
neither of you deserve your flags.
>>
>>130706242

>This video is just proof that with cops, nobody is safe. Expect to get shot, even if you call them yourself for a minor accident.

or just wait in your vehicle with hands in plain sight like anyone with a triple-digit IQ. i guess if your standard reaction to getting pulled over is to jump out of the car while reaching into your pockets, then you probably can expect to get shot like the retard you are.
>>
>>130706019
>dindu apologists
gee, another bootlicker. I hope you get shot in the face by your heroes, faggot.
>>
>>130704776
Please point out where the word "guilt" is in any of my posts.

I'll wait faggot.
>>
>>130706365
Yeah, but HOW do you know? That's what I'm asking. I want something better than feely-feels and happy guesses.
>>
>>130706203

>probably live on a farm in Idaho

It would be a privilege to live in a nigger free place. Sounds so nice. Can't wait for my dindu free vacation in New Hampshire, there will be no niggers out there fly fishing.
>>
>>130703069
>Three cups of coffee
>Somehow excessive

Underage detected
>>
>>130705614
Did you watch her video on youtube? She literally has no emotion at all.
>>
>>130703488
His supreme digits confirm this anons post and I fully agree. Why are we arguing over a good nigger/pol/?
>>
So i just watched the video but I couldn't quite understand what whoever got rekt said right after the cop said "don't reach pull it out" Did he say "i'd be happy to pull it out" or what?
>>
yikes.. this is gonna be bad
>>
Dont get me wrong, I couldnt care less about a nig. But this cop straight up murdered that guy. You can tell the cop didnt want to kill him, but shit, that man had no right being a cop
>>
>>130706447
Tell me how I'm wrong. You said he was trying to murder him. Why would he declare his gun and CPL?
>>
>>130706495
Thanks. Won't happen because I can follow orders.
>>
>>130701267
The nig clearly says he isn't reaching for it. The cop didn't give clear orders and panic shot. This shit scares me as a ccw holder. I've been in this situation a bunch, and i wouldn't want that cop to bee the one pulling me over. Defending this, people might as well piss on the2A
>>
>>130706263

I guess your right. The guy in the mini-van should have known that cops in the US will shoot you on a whim because there are ZERO repercussions.

Idiot should never have called them to the scene of the accident. They can't be trusted.
>>
>>130700464
>Those tapes should be public at all times, even better in live stream, since then nothing can disappear, especially in political cases.
No. That fucks up the investigation and the potential jury pool. Imagine if everyone saw that video on TV before jury selection.

It would fuck shit up. Should it be released after trial? Yes.
>>
This was a case of police brutality, plain and simple. Anyone who disagrees with me is a fucking redneck would couldn't tell a militarized police system from a hole in the ground.
>>
>>130706203
Actually live in the liberal east coast. I shake the hands of every cop I walk by. Even if it's only so they know my face when they see me smoking pot
>>
>>130706711
Everyone in North Korea follows orders too
>>
>>130706571
Grief get erased once you think you're getting awarded the ghetto lottery.
>>
>>130703522
Gun in his lap? WTF are you talking about? I CCW here in the states and that's the most retarded thing I ever heard. Fuck off to whatever shitskin country you're from.
>>
>>130701419
Sounds about right. This is what happens when you don't integrate into white society. You grow up doing stupid shit.
>>
>>130706283
you know I am no blm or anything, but that cop was a fucking pussy, didnt had 1 gram of awareness of the situation, how does anybody feel threaten by

>officer i have to tell you, i have a fire arm on me

fucking cops, some niggas should find that cop and fuck him up, instead of protesting and rioting, let the guiilty one receive the punishment, and just the guilty on
>>
>>130704452
I'm sure that is the whole story.
>And that it really happened at all
>>
>>130705805
looks more like broken glass from the shattered display to me. Although I can't figure out who shattered it. Santa seem to be aiming above it, so did the dead nog shoot low and hit it or did the other nog hit it?
>>
>>130706683
Gen II Shill you are good sir. Please fuck off.
>>
>>130706737
Nigger, I'm mexican and even I would know that if I tell a cop I have a licensed gun, he'll tell me to stop. And I'll do so, and I'll invite him to remove the gun or let me do it. It's so goddamn easy but I guess being american means you have excessive lard in your brain.
>>
>>130699822
maybe he was high as fuck
>>
>>130706737

>The nig clearly says he isn't reaching for it.

lol you say this as though it matters. "well if this sketchy, stoned ghetto nig who i just pulled over told me he's not reaching for his gun, what reason could i possibly have to not believe him? BANG BANG BANG"
>>
>>130706571
I don't care if it's right or wrong, the idea is just hilarious.

>>130706710
I didn't say that. Like I said, you read at nigger levels. Please stop trying to use the English language, you're embarrassing me.
>>
>>130703729
You're right. I am triggered. But I'm not a fan of these pussy trigger happy cops as I've already stated here: >>130705961

This is disgusting and it's why I don't immediately jump on the nigger bashing bandwagon when some stupid dindu gets shot by some idiot pig. This is also why I fucking hate that BLM made this a nigger issue and tried to make heroes of actual criminals... Fucking jews man.
>>
>>130701051
>I understand all that, but there's always a chance something can disappear.
Maybe in Slovenia, but in America everyone would have known that the tape existed but only a few would be able to see it during the investigation.

heads would roll if later they claimed it didn't exist.

Like your neighbor has no right to see your electricity bill, but it's obvious that you have a bill.
>>
>>130706946
You're either a nigger or a nigger apologist. Around blacks, never relax. The officer adhered to the saying and lived to see another day.
>>
>>130706711
> I can follow orders
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=314&v=lr0NFyD0Nzw
I'm going to pray to baby Jesus tonight that you get shot in the face when one of your heroes pulls you over.
>>
>>130706868
Not the people starving in concentration camps!
>>
>>130705419
>>to deal with idiots
And how exactly do you expect the cop to determine whether this is an idiot who thinks it is ok to reach for a gun despite being told not to, or the kind of idiot that has just snapped, lost his last marble and wants to go on a shooting spree?
>>
>>130699281
>save the life of the officer
>removing a known menace
I guess they were right
>>
>>130706447
I'm sorry that I know better than to follow the crowd. Fuck you liberal faggot
>>
>>130698671
>episode 9000+ of /pol/ wresting with it's hate of bootlickers and it's hate of niggers
>>
>>130706298
Good. Then he died. Screaming like a bitch so we could all be entertained by his final act as a cop.
>>
>>130706531
I guess I don't know for sure. I don't think anyone but Castile knows for sure, and he isn't telling. From what I've read and seen about the case, Castile just didn't seem like he planned on shooting at the cops. It's possible, sure, but in my opinion he died because he didn't listen to the officer, and the officer was (rightly or not) on edge and panicked.
>>
File: 1496537225784.jpg (110KB, 634x566px) Image search: [Google]
1496537225784.jpg
110KB, 634x566px
This is murder desu. I don't like blacks at all, but this was cold blooded murder.
>>
>>130707113
But why would you wish such a thing? Is that because I won't cuck for some useless orcs?
>>
>>130707113
Wow so much context to that video. I am sure he was not drugged up acting like a mad man, after a long police chase whilst driving erratically? You just proved his point, that you can 100% not be shot by cops by not acting like a barbarian.
>>
the wasnt even "white", why are you idiots defending them? this is the 1% of cases where the nigga wasnt a threat actually

dont fuck up by generalizing
>>
>>130707360
its almost like they are trying to start shit up by finding him not guilty.
>>
>>130702199
around that time there were several random shootings of cops

i think the LEO just wanted to be sure to get home alive that day

and if youre too dumb to listen to instructions, dont keep a gun in the car
>>
>>130707360
agree tbqh, useless cop
>>
>>130707472
>nigger with a gun
>not a threat
>>
>>130701447
>he died because of his own stupidity

A common theme amongst these shitheads getting shot by cops.
>>
>>130706868
Pretty sure if you don't follow the rules in NK, you end up like poor Otto.
>>
>>130707612
fuck off liberal troll, you are just trying to start shit up, i can be racist as fuck and still have common sense, retard
>>
>>130706622
He said I'm not reaching for it.
>>
>>130707255
This
>>
>>130701419
Interesting. Ignore the Nazi larpers as they are a bunch of fags. Kill niggers and you're alright in my book. And by niggers, I don't include respectable blacks of course.
>>
>>130707705

why are tripfags always such massive faggots? fuck off already
>>
niggas being niggas, doesnt exclude the fact cops are pussies, why do you retards need to be on one extreme or the other, something both are correct
>>
>>130707406
I'm praying right now, queer. expect cancer and gunshots to the face for you and your whole family.
your last (you)
>>
>>130707472
Oh shut the fuck up, disgusting tripcum.
>>
>>130707113

It appears that he wasn't given orders. He also got out of the car, I would've waited.

Hey don't be mad at me because I can avoid getting shot by cops, while the dindus you mourn for can't.

Maybe you should wish death upon me hoping that I get shot by a nigger. That's more likely to happen, and there's less I can do about that. I'm trying to help you out here.
>>
>>130707472
>>130707612
But it was not. The cop deemed him a threat, which is by definition why he was threatening. He was being pulled over on suspicion of committing a strong arm robbery earlier. He was carrying a gun, possibly on drugs, and acting weird. Niggers pull guns and shoot cops all the time, it is just not reported in the wider context of black on police interactions.
>>
>>130706203

That's why Newark is still a fucking shithole that refuses to gentrify

https://www.crimereports.com/home/#!/dashboard?lat=40.7357&lng=-74.1724&zoom=13&searchText=Newark%252C%2520New%2520Jersey%252C%2520United%2520States&incident_types=Assault%252CAssault%2520with%2520Deadly%2520Weapon%252CBreaking%2520%2526%2520Entering%252CDisorder%252CDrugs%252CHomicide%252CKidnapping%252CLiquor%252COther%2520Sexual%2520Offense%252CProperty%2520Crime%252CProperty%2520Crime%2520Commercial%252CProperty%2520Crime%2520Residential%252CQuality%2520of%2520Life%252CRobbery%252CSexual%2520Assault%252CSexual%2520Offense%252CTheft%252CTheft%2520from%2520Vehicle%252CTheft%2520of%2520Vehicle&start_date=2016-12-22&end_date=2017-06-20&days=sunday%252Cmonday%252Ctuesday%252Cwednesday%252Cthursday%252Cfriday%252Csaturday&start_time=0&end_time=23&include_sex_offenders=false&current_tab=map&shapeIds=
>>
>>130698671
rather dead then on the streets. when your race commits almost HALF of your nation's crime, you need a genocide
>>
File: peter nigger.jpg (39KB, 720x719px) Image search: [Google]
peter nigger.jpg
39KB, 720x719px
>>130703713
Found the nigger - he had the balls you'll never have
>>
>>130701613
Did that old man ice the robber with a 1911?

Rekt.
>>
>>130707926
>an anarchist defending the police

retard

Ill call out niggas any day, but that cop was a pussy, end of story
>>
>>130702592
>"hey officuh, i gots a gun!", says the nig
>*nig starts reaching towards gun*
>"don't reach for it!", says the cop
>"i gots a license to carry!", cries the nig
>*nig's hand goes out of view, right near the gun*
>"don't reach for it!!", repeats the cop
>*nig continues reaching*
>*bang bang bang bang bang bang bang*
>*nig's wife decides it's a good time to start fumbling through her pockets for her cell phone*
This is just another case of niggers being niggers, as is the case with nearly every other black-involved shooting in this damn country.
>>
fuckin' fags... i ain't no bootlick, but i've been armed and had several cops with automatic weapons trained on me. do you know why i'm still here to lurk on /pol/? I FUCKING LISTENED TO THE COP AND DID WHAT HE TOLD ME!
>>
>>130706310
lol
>>
>>130698671

WASTED

FUCKING

NIGGER
>>
>>130708081

t. another dumb violent beaner
>>
>>130698671
If the races were different, and a black or brown cop shot a white man that recklessly and unnecessarily, white people would be up in arms.

The one and only reason whites don't care about this shooting is that the victim was black and had a concealed carry license.
>>
>>130702199
>The cop was pissing in his pants.
>He has zero business being a cop.
>He has the coward gene where he gets shakey under tge influence of adrenalin instead of getting a boner like a real man.

This, what a fucking pussy. Danger is part of the job, if you cant understand that, don't apply. He could have tased the dude. Fucking bitch. I get that it's epic because he was black, but this should trouble defenders of the 2nd amendment.
>>
>>130708081
He died with his wallet in his hands
>>
>>130704490
He had a license to carry, he had every right to grab his gun. Pointing it at the officer would have been the only thing that warranted him getting shot. Just because an officer makes a order doesn't make it lawful.

If any ones life is in danger its a average citizen when they come in contact with a cop, they take more lives per year than terrorists
>>
>>130700736
>that fucking spaz in the back
>>
>>130703101
The black guy never pulled the gun out. It stayed in his pocket the entire time.
>>
>>130707980
no nigga that shoots a cop ever says

>officer i have to tell you i have a firearm on me
>>
>>130708081
Don't get me wrong, I think he died because he was dumb and didn't listen to the cop, but I also don't think the cop handled the situation well. You don't have to fully side with one party, anon.
>>
>>130699566
He still reached for something despite being told not to, after claiming he had a gun. He had no choice but to fire.
>>
File: 1497473354766.png (444KB, 2048x791px) Image search: [Google]
1497473354766.png
444KB, 2048x791px
>>130698671

I know they're stupid. I know they think they should chimp. I've already heard their "leaders" words.

>he dint godda shootim
>ohmagawd like seriously
>that cop was a rasis

But how do they not see it from a rational perspective?
>>
>>130707031
I say this to say the cop didn't give a clear order like he was supposed to. Like keep your hands on the wheel. Hell even freeze would out worked. Saying don't reach for it, and the nig says and thinks I'm not while following your first command is fucking bad policing. It's on that cop to control that situation not the nig.
>>
>>130708135
Living your life by following orders isn't living
>>
>>130702592
you can't expect niggers to be reasonable.
>>
>>130700464
>release tapes
>news agencies and internet speeds everywhere editing and putting their spin on things
>not a single juror can be found who hasn't already made up their mind
>>
>>130699281

>and people claim guns make you safer

Well yeah. One less negro. So safer.

Are you the guy who called in about his girlfriend after she volunteered to be raped and got laughed at by the dispatcher?
>>
File: blacks-dindo nuffin.jpg (9KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
blacks-dindo nuffin.jpg
9KB, 226x223px
There are a lot of 'dundu nuffins!' on /pol/ today. Shameful.
>>
>>130708244
Negative. The officer gave him a lawful order to wich he did not comply. Refusing to listen to the officer and reaching for "something" gave the officer just cause to protect himself
>>
The nog got what he had coming for being stupid. I have been pulled over for speeding and carry. It's really easy to keep your hands on the wheel, tell the officer you have a gun, then wait for instruction. Usually they just ask where it is. Once the cop said okay, then went on giving me a ticket. Another time the cop asked me to step out and then he retrieved and gave it back minutes later, after running my info (I was in a shitty neighborhood that time). Only a fucking retarded nigger would not know how to behave in this situation, and he deserved to die for it.
>>
>>130701267
He wasn't reaching for his gun, he was reaching for his ID
>>
>>130708306
Have you heard of a concept called "dishonesty" ? You should look that shit up, its gonna blow your mind
>>
>>130701419
Need to write a dissertation on this shit, only way to get past this is figure out what the fuck is wrong with ghetto culture
>>
>>130707412
Are you serious? The context of that video is that him and the semi had a fender bender you can see the truck driver standing nearby. The cop saw them and pulled up, he even says as much when he is talking at the end of the video. Fucking guy was struggling to get out of the suv and had his wallet in his hand.
No chase, no crack, nothing. Some poor guy awkwardly trying to get out of his car after a fender bender with a cop shining a spot light on his door. He gets out, cop screams "let me see your hands" and he complies by putting his hands up, then gets shot.
Jesus you boot lickers make me want to shoot you dumb cucks. You're basically the same mentality as niggers.
>>
>>130707919
Since you can see the future, tell me what kind of cancer I'll get, or what size of bullet I'll get to the face.

Maybe you can you that same ability to tell me what the DOW will be at tomorrow, you'll know the future prices of stocks and you'll get rich!
>>
>>130708316
>The cops life is more important than mine

God you people are cucked
>>
File: 1493945237972.jpg (208KB, 403x529px) Image search: [Google]
1493945237972.jpg
208KB, 403x529px
>>130707612
USE needs to be cleansed from niggers
>>
if you ever happen to be carrying a weapon, don't refer to it as a gun, and say the location before you say the word "firearm". for example, "officer I have to warn you, in my glovebox there is a firearm." and you say this while your hands are on the wheel. this is assuming of course that you aren't breaking any laws by having a gun in your glove box. but never reach for it, and if you've announced the firearm don't move your hands around the car, you have to like, wait to see how the officer wants to handle it. Also when you use the word "gun" it is more likely to trigger their training and reflexes. If you say firearm and you mention the location before you say the word firearm, while your hands are in plain view, chances are they aren't gonna shoot you.

Not being black, not being high, and not being a criminal would also help you in not getting shot...
>>
>>130708244
>He had a license to carry, he had every right to grab his gun.
There is never a reason to grab your gun in the vicinity of an officer against his direct actions telling you not to do so. Well unless you want to suicide by cop.
>>
>>130701883
Please watch this:

https://youtu.be/dWYNNSzpSdQ
>>
>>130698671
Cop is very likely to be murdered within a month.
>>
>>130708391

>It's on that cop to control that situation not the nig.

and that's what he did, he controlled the situation. when a cop says stop reaching, stop reaching, especially if you have a gun in your pocket. maybe if Philando wasn't stoned he would have understood the officer's orders.
>>
>>130707868
>Cop
>Pussy

Pick one and only one
>>
>>130708306
Except the ones that do. You are acting like Blacks are reasonable and rational actors. You cannot trust them when the warrior gene and low IQ brain start to go into fight mode. Cops get shot dead all the time because they think this one nigger is going to be the nice guy for once.
>>
>>130708600
you wouldn't have waited for that nigger to point a gun at you before you shot him
>>
The only question I wonder is, how the fuck that nignog had a clean record to even own a weapon.
>>
>>130699376

>i have to
>im not pulling it out
>im im im im im
>pulling it out

>meanwhile officer is telling his negro monkey ass to stop like 500 times
>nigger high as fuck on weed and dazed the fuck back listening to ultra coon tunes with his ghetto monkey wife just keeps reaching for the gun anyway
>officer tries to grab his arm
>nigger is like nawww its chill bro let me just brush your hand away so i can produce my ID like a good citizen n' shit
>lead starts pouring into niggers face
>this is when he finally realized he's being killed because he is so fucking high on weed of course by then its too late

this is actually the fault of marijuana, and not any police officer.
the fact this officer was put on leave is complete bullshit.
niggers need to be kicked out of this country for good
>>
>>130708184
t. Tyrone "Swiss Cheese" Biggums
>>130708231
>dying with a wallet in your hands exonerates you of any wrongdoing
Nice, I'll have to remember that one.
>>
>>130708674

>Cop is very likely to be murdered within a month.

lol fuck off, if George Zimmerman is still alive after all these years then this officer will be fine.
>>
>Minessota

Fucking liberal chimps. Not enough budget to properly train your cops? Not enough gibs?
>>
>>130708605
*USA - I fucked up
>>
File: can-stock-photo_csp0842593.jpg (20KB, 337x470px) Image search: [Google]
can-stock-photo_csp0842593.jpg
20KB, 337x470px
the cop is American hero
I hope they promoted him
>>
>>130700720
His action was justified, but his reaction afterwards tells you everything you need to know, he nearly went into shock and could have fired upon the child exiting the vehicle or reacted to the slightest twitch.

With that much stress and adrenaline you can't make proper decisions, you have to be able to keep calm, he clearly didn't react well enough to be a cop.
>>
>>130708391
It is true that he should have given a much more clear instruction also he should have started yelling/screaming BEFORE shooting the guy instead of totally losing his cool and yelling fuck 100 times after shooting the guy.
>>
>>130698671

American cops really are the most pathetic bunch of faggoty beta males on a power trip.
>>
>>130708816
St. George (Zimmerman)*
>>
your burgers have the police on a pedestal....I know how most nigs are, its not like i dont, i am just telling you how it is
>>
>>130708759
He probably never got caught doing anything bad.
>>
>>130708196
You're not alone man. It's just that the bootlickers are out in force for this.
We can hate niggers for being niggers and also demand better of our police.
>>
>>130709163
You're one of those cucks that want unarmed police like britain, don't you?
>>
>>130709049
It's just that they don't get to use their guns that much. Do you know how frustrating that is? Go to >>>/k/
>>
>>130709163
Because cops are trying to keep the country safe, while Niggers are a plague on this country. I do not think you can fix the problem with police, but you can fix the problem with Niggers. Kill em all.
>>
>>130709049
They really are. And I'm one who loves to laugh at a good chimp out over some stupid dindu getting killed.
>>
>>130709163

>We can hate niggers for being niggers and also demand better of our police.

t. someone with no experience in law enforcement
>>
>>130709075
No one cares what you think Costa Rica
>>
File: 266073422[2].jpg (102KB, 533x400px) Image search: [Google]
266073422[2].jpg
102KB, 533x400px
>>130704348
hand License, insurance and CPL over at the same time. They typically take a few minutes from the point you get pulled over to the point they're next to your window. More than sufficient to pull that shit out and have it ready.
If the cop somehow has an issue with you being armed, then he'll give directions. It isn't hard.
>>
>The cop was half beaner

Man fuck his ass, and fuck the shitty state where this happened. T
>>
>>130703319
>It would have been better if a pig got put away for murder and raped in prison for 20 years
Are you a nigger yourself? You sure as fuck sound like one.
>>
>>130709075
We're forced to choose sides for now. I prefer authoritarianism to being replaced by shitskins.
>>
>>130708391
>the cop didn't give a clear order

>you tell the cop "I have a firearm".
>cop says "okay, don't reach for it though."
>[x] reach for it
>[ ] don't reach for it
>cop says "don't pull it out!"
>[x] pull it out
>[ ] don't pull it out

how much clearer must a cop be for a nig to not do the exact opposite of what he's been told?
>>
>>130701419
I was wondering why some hispanic guys give me a pissed off looks while I wish only the best for everyone. I hope you find some peace.
>>
>>130708433
I grew up and went to high school surrounded by them. I know as well as anyone that not all blacks are nigger-level retards.
>>
You morons. This was the test case to clear the way for executing CC carriers, and you're cheering it
>>
>>130708728
>black person robs a delivery driver
>delivery drive has like 13 bucks on him
>black person kills delivery driver
>black person gets arrested because they gave delivery place their address

Blacks can't even understand a logical sequence of events or foresee probable outcome and only live in the here and now.
>>
>>130708313
>You don't have to fully side with one party, anon
In this case, I am. Telling an officer you're armed immediately before reaching towards your gun will get you shot by just about any armed cop, whether they be rookies or 20-year veterans.
The few cases where it wouldn't occur would be with bleeding heart cops who hold the retarded "I'm never going to discharge my firearm in the line of duty, no matter what" mentality. In other words, those who have no business being a peacekeeper.
>>
File: IMG_6667.jpg (42KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6667.jpg
42KB, 650x366px
Next time the cops should shoot an RPG at the car without even talking to them.

Pic related, ISIS put prisoners in a car and shot it with an RPG.
>>
>>130702221
>>130702398
not to rain on your parade but i think it was actually a pawn shop/jewelry store if i'm remembering the story correctly
>>
>>130708530
Don't reach for it(the gun) is not a clear command. He was reaching for his wallet, not the gun. It's on the cop to control the situation with clear and precise commands. Like keep you hands on the wheel, or freeze. The nig did what he was asked/ and trained to do, the cop didn't.
>>
>>130709513
He also told him to get his ID, so he gave him conflicting instructions. You wouldn't know it because you live in a fake nation, but this is standard practice for cops in the US. Give instructions that are impossible to follow, then they kill you and get their paid 2 week vacation
>>
File: finn_and_jake.png (140KB, 900x663px) Image search: [Google]
finn_and_jake.png
140KB, 900x663px
>>130707593
By firing SEVEN point blank shots at a sitting person.

Just stop. He could have fired one or two shots and stepped back to a safer position. A person that gets this uncontrollable rush of adrenaline shouldn't be a cop.
>>
File: DrBenCarson.png (217KB, 322x442px) Image search: [Google]
DrBenCarson.png
217KB, 322x442px
>>130699376
Hands on the wheel. To be fair, blacks don't understand that, they just act.

But what the fuck are you going to do? You're dealing with people that act purely on impulse, and most of them want to kill you.

Maybe the shoot wasn't righteous, but what are you going to do when a black man says he has a gun and then goes to grab it?

What happened sucks, and we need to educate people how to act in a civilized society, but when you say I've got a gun and then reach for it, you're getting popped. It is what it is.
>>
>>130709560
Don't tell the cop "I'm armed" because he's likely going to panic and shoot you. Display your licensee to carry along with your DL and registration. Keep your hands on the wheel and don't go for your gun.
>>
>>130708600
>you stop nignog
>he says he has a gun
>he starts reaching for it
>you tell him to stop
>he does it anyway
>you do nothing
>he pulls the gun and shoots u

Congratulations, you are now officially the worst example of a cop and will be used in training exercises across the country, on how not to act. You absolute retard.
>>
>>130709290
Actually I do. I believe strongly that local police should not be armed.
I am however fine with county Sheriff's being armed because at least with them there is some element of accountability due to it being an elected position and it being the only constitutionally recognized police position.
Between the unions and the absurdly high population of armed cops you not only have no way to get rid of bad cops, but you also have far too many idiots being armed and free to shoot anything that moves without much repercussion. Maybe if local cops had to learn how to police without firearms first, before graduating into a deputy position, we'd have some kind of system to keep the worst idiots from carrying a firearm.
>>
>>130699566
he kept his insurance papers in his pants? No he didn't you autistic kraut.
>>
>>130709764
Do you think that life is like a video game? I won't die right on the spot unless someone has put a bullet in my heart or brain. Other than that I may go into shock and pass out, or keep going. Either way, normal people are trained to keep firing until you run out in an emergency situation like this. I expect you'd know this being in Brazil by now.
>>
>>130702290
That's because they believe the narrative they've been told. How could cops NOT be racist? It's classic projection, if they were in a position of authority they'd abuse the fuck out of it. So whitey must be the same.
>>
>>130709432
Triggered the cop. My day is complete.
>>
>>130709544
The nigger did the exact opposite of what you're supposed to do with proper CCW training.
>>
>>130709513
Hee didn't reach for it(the gun), he reached for his wallet. Shit just don't reach would have been better than don't reach for it.
>>
>>130709746
Yes it is. Stop being a liberal PC faggot. In real life, if a guy with a gun comes up to me, regardless if he's a cop or not, I do exactly what they say. Because I don't want to get shot.
Stop living in hollywood. Shit doesn't happen like the movies
>>
>>130710129

i guess the definition of "triggered" has become pretty loose

also not a cop, i just know some cops
>>
>>130709746
if someone with a gun says "Stop reaching for it" you better start freeze like you are playing greenlight-redlight
>>
>>130709764
t. person who has no firearm training whatsoever
You shoot to kill, always. That means as many bullets as it takes. If I shoot you in an artery, you will have ample time to kill me before you die.
>>
>>130709938
So when a terrorist comes and tries to shoot up my city, what do we do? Wait half an hour for the military to arrive while people are being massacred? What about the cartels that target police? The gangs? You think bad guys will just hand over everything?
>>
>>130709938
>Actually I do. I believe strongly that local police should not be armed.
Then you don't believe in the 2nd amendment and can go fuck off to some other shit hole. Cops are civilians and civilians have the right to be armed.
>>
File: pcas33.png (743KB, 828x677px) Image search: [Google]
pcas33.png
743KB, 828x677px
>>130699566
>>
>>130709938

Fuck off you total retard
>>
>>130710615
Cops aren't civilians when they're on duty tho...
>>
File: pcas.png (1MB, 883x595px) Image search: [Google]
pcas.png
1MB, 883x595px
>>
>>130710786
Yes they are, retard.
>>
File: pcas22.png (644KB, 899x572px) Image search: [Google]
pcas22.png
644KB, 899x572px
>>
>>130710218
See but you're not doing exactly what they say. Don't reach for IT meaning the gun. The cop also asked for id. This is America having a gun is not a death sentence. I've been pulled over by better cops than this, and shot the shit with them over what i was carrying, or the arsenal i had in the trunk.
>>
>>130701419
Also Hispanic here, can confirm everything said there. On the plus side, it keeps our asses virgin, unlike the whites who go around thinking everyone is a nice good person deep down.
>>
File: pcas55.png (581KB, 837x687px) Image search: [Google]
pcas55.png
581KB, 837x687px
>>
>>130709802
problem: the law says you must self-identify as a concealed carrier... i guess nigs just live to break all the laws, huh?
>>
>>130710935
No, in a real world situation, when a cop starts screaming at you, you stop what you're doing. Period.
>>
>>130701419
philando was a school employee, cafeteria or some shit. he hooked up with hair hat from Chicago, and started trying to impress her, thus the stick up job. he knew the cop knew he was going away for 20, he said fuck that , and suicide by cop. he was a street away from the super America he robbed a couple days b4, he was no hoody.
>>
File: 1458409800557.png (334KB, 512x556px) Image search: [Google]
1458409800557.png
334KB, 512x556px
>>130709938
>Actually I do. I believe strongly that local police should not be armed.
What's the rational behind this? Do you not believe that CRIMINALS [ relating to, involving, or being a crime] will not be armed?
>I am however fine with county Sheriff's being armed because at least with them there is some element of accountability due to it being an elected position and it being the only constitutionally recognized police position.
So you're saying that only one man should have a gun? I won't bring up hypotheticals because that's pointless but that means that only one man on an entire "force" of people who are by definition to serve and protect, able to combat law breakers taking offensive action against said "force" in a safe but lethal manner?
>Between the unions and the absurdly high population of armed cops you not only have no way to get rid of bad cops
This sounds like you want to apply a thinning of the herd method. This will not work inherently because what happens is the more "bad cops" that die (I.E. Cops that try to resolve situations peacefully or don't wait for backup and get attacked) will die out. But what you are left with is rugged cops who will be more likely to attack first or be ultra aggressive. The situation of deaths will not be resolved and you will have the same problem.
>but you also have far too many idiots being armed and free to shoot anything that moves without much repercussion.
Every cop needs to go through training be it military or through police academy. This is not optional and it must be done before you are considered as a candidate for the position. t. Brother became a cop as did my brother in law.
>Maybe if local cops had to learn how to police without firearms first, before graduating into a deputy position, we'd have some kind of system to keep the worst idiots from carrying a firearm.
This is implying that every person breaking a law has the explicit intention of giving up when caught.
Cont.
>>
>>130705487
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kyle_Dinkheller
>>
>>130710430
>>130710023
I know people don't magically die instantly unless hit in a vital part.

> You shoot to kill

If you shoot the guy and retreat, if he leaves the car, gun in hand then finish him. He won't be in a great shape to effectively shoot at you.

I saw another video of a cop shooting a guy 11 times, is a sane person supposed to believe such force is warranted?
>>
>>130709764
>He could have fired one or two shots
>finn and jake
Better yet, he could've shot him in the arm or the leg! That would've incapacitated him for sure! I saw it in a movie once!
Kek, this is why we don't listen to hugbox leftists on the topics of police shootings and gun control. If you think one or two shots will neutralize a threat, you're an idiot. There's a reason why cops magdump into a threat.
>>130709938
>sheriff
>only constitutionally recognized police position
Sovereign citizen detected. Just know that hundreds of thousands of cops both laugh and sigh at you guys every day.
>>
>>130711611
>is a sane person supposed to believe such force is warranted?
Yes. If you're not interested in making sure you live, why fire the shots at all?
>>
File: IMG_0966.jpg (85KB, 480x419px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0966.jpg
85KB, 480x419px
>>130710640
With a CCW, are you supposed to carry it in your waistband? I thought it was to be in a compartment or within arms reach
>>
File: 1458436128282.png (402KB, 452x510px) Image search: [Google]
1458436128282.png
402KB, 452x510px
>>130711436
Furthermore, Every police officer is taught that using your firearm is and should be your last resort. When the suspect you are confronted with has you in a compromising situation (Like reaching for a gun, running towards you because remember it's your job to protect the public not run away), overpowering you, or shrugging off various self defense techniques then you must be ready to take the suspect down with lethal force.
>>
>>130711611
A bullet from a dying person is just as powerful as a bullet from Arnold Schwarzenegger (as long as they're the same caliber)
Thread posts: 355
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.