[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A FUCKING CUCK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

Copy-pasting a conversation I just had on an anonymous website:

>Me:Hello

Him: I'm ok, thanks Mind if I ask your age?
>Me: 29, why?

Him: thanks I'd love to describe my wife to you, and if you want, you can ask me anything at all about her

>Me: ..... Ok?

Him: cool She's a very attractive woman, kinda a California girl type
blonde hair to her shoulders, blue eyes
She's 5'4, 120-ish lbs
She's in great shape, she works out or does yoga every day
She's 41 but looks 31
She's got great tits, 34c, pretty firm, just a little bit of sag from age and kids
a nice ass, pretty toned, although it's a little long from top to bottom
nice long, toned legs
she's got just a little bit of a pouch around her tummy, not much, everywhere else is really tight
She dresses pretty conservatively most of the time, but every now and then she'll like to show off - braless nights out, or a short skirt with skimpy panties
I have a huge desire to see her with someone else, a man or a woman
what do you think, do you want to know anything about her?
>Me: Legit question, you voted Hillary, right?

Him: that's one I didn't think was coming, but yes
as in hell yes

>Me: Alright, that makes sense. Do you know Trump voters make fun of Hillary voters calling them ''cucks''?

Him:personally, I don't care what trump voters say or think, honestly I'm surprised they can spell cuck

>Me:And yet you prove them right.
Him: how on earth does sex have anything to do with voting?

>Me: Actually it does. Wanting to see your woman with another partner is symptom of inferioty complex of some sort .Lack of testosterone, masculinity etc

Him: it must be nice to be able to generalize like that, and truly believe it

> Your partner has disconnected.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA Hillary voters confirmed cucks.
>>
Cool story. Does not belong on /pol/
>>>/bant/
>>>/b/
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.