[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he do it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: ill_bill_100.jpg (158KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ill_bill_100.jpg
158KB, 1920x1080px
I'm not so sure anymore...
>>
who gives a literal fuck
>>
Not guilty
>>
>>129774700
>one of the few wholesome black male role models out there
>mainstream media destroys his legacy on hearsay

he literally dindu nuffin
>>
he did, but it wasnt rape
>>
>>129774700
I think he did it.

But personally I don't give a fuck because the Cosby show wasn't that bad for a nigger sitcom. Plus if women are dumb enough to keep going back after getting raped over and over again. Then he did nothing wrong.
>>
>>129775061
I'm leaning this way now. Maybe too cynical but they have a track record of doing this.
>>
Quite skeptical, but leaning towards "no" right now.
>>129776205
Any other examples besides the obvious (Michael Jackson)?
>>
>>129774757
This.

Everyone knows that niggers are rapists, but when Cosby is accused of being a rapist suddenly it's okay to relax?
>>
File: grab em by the pussy.jpg (456KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
grab em by the pussy.jpg
456KB, 1200x628px
>>129776534
U wot? MSM does this shit to anyone who strays.
>>
>>129774700
Yes cosby is the ideal male example to follow if you are an american
I am not american
>>
File: sup.jpg (48KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
sup.jpg
48KB, 600x899px
>>129777116
>>
>>129774700
Until he's found guilty of anything, no.
>>
Nope, he was Uncle Toming telling blacks to raise their own kids so it was only a matter of time before (((they))) took him out
>>
>>129774700
He's like a superhero that has to rape people to get his special powers. He's got to do a little bad to do a lot of good and he saves more than he rapes.
>>
This hopefully can redpill Woke blacks into understanding the media also lies about Trump, but I won't hold.my breath on it
>>
hes a filthy nigger
all blacks are rapists
all blacks are dumb niggers
>>
He probably did it, but I hope he gets acquitted. Women need to be raped to keep them in line. A society where women fear rape enough to not be degenerate is a great society.
>>
>>129777784
You dumb nigger through his lawyer he admitted giving qaaludes to women without telling them if he wanted to fuck them.
>>
>>129775224
This. The women wanted to party with him, got drunk, did drugs, fucked him and then didn't get to be tv stars. It's a smear campaign to destroy a positive role model for nigs.
>>
>>129778847
Qaaludes were a recreational drug back then and before the feminists stepped in, it was pretty well understood that if you as a woman drink and do drugs and party with a man, "partying" means foreplay to sex.
>>
>>129775224
Sooo...Forced pleasure then?
>>
>>129779498
This seems to be the case so far, at least based on everything reported.
>>
>>129778226
I agree. This shit came out of nowhere. Well after he started railing on ghetto/rap culture which we might agree is mostly jewed.
>>
File: chucks-berries.jpg (732KB, 1472x2144px) Image search: [Google]
chucks-berries.jpg
732KB, 1472x2144px
it is kind of sad.
he has been a funnyman for decades.
he had the Fat Albert cartoons.
i'm sure he used his money and fame to get the white wimminz.
he probably liked to have them asleep so he could do kinky shit
>>
>>129781359
>that pic
why is he circumsized?
fuck
>>
>>129774700
>>>/b/
>>>/bant/
>>
>>129774700
>be me
>try to buy NBC
>(((someone))) doesn't like that idea
>wild rape allegations appear
>NBC deal suddenly pulled off the table and never talked about again

what went wrong bros?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.