[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NA Collapse

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

File: prepare.png (28KB, 638x547px) Image search: [Google]
prepare.png
28KB, 638x547px
>in my 30s
>physically fit enough
>"sorting" myself out
>live with parents
>no savings
>no way to protect myself

How do I survive the upcoming collapse of NA?

Am I right to be worried about my safety?

Should I be buying gold/silver, getting canned food, dried beans, etc?

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>129664432
>in 30s
>broke

what did he means by this

>Should I be buying gold/silver, getting canned food, dried beans, etc?
No you should buy a piece of land where you can build and grow your own food.
>>
Is NA collapsing??
>>
File: pepe25.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pepe25.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
get a Job.... then buy said shit to help your survive said collapse... also learn martial arts... not bs stuff.... tao of jeet kune do... get old .... start watching online survive video...
>>
>>129664432
Buy a few bags of salt.
When the end comes salt will be the most valuable trading commodity.
>>
>>129664432
>fit
>sorting yourself out
Good work, you're doing better than a lot of people on here. Keep it up. Focus on upping your income so that you have financial resources to work with, with an eye towards moving out so that you can eventually acquire a gf.
>>
>>129664432
You will need to group up. Your greatest asset is your ability to assemble groups and lead them. Period.
>>
File: aj.png (365KB, 644x646px) Image search: [Google]
aj.png
365KB, 644x646px
WATER FILTRATION
>>
Have a good time.. And remember..
>>
>>129664587
Implying he can keep and protect that land when it all turns to shit.
>>
>>129666037
hunt the kikes
>>
Just roll over and die like the rest of us
>>
>>129666026
No filters don't do shit, you must get a water distiller, oil and chemicals do not get stuck in the filter.

http://all-about-water-filters.com/the-best-water-distiller-deals-online/
>>
>Dried beans
That's what the experts say
>>
wew
>>
>>129665649
>>129666115
Agree with these anons. Don't buy land at this point, everyone will start ignoring land ownership after a while anyway if police are spread out/defunct. Any money you have now would be better spent on survival gear essentials. Water filters, cooking gear, slingshot/gun if you can. Read survival guides obviously, try to learn basic stuff like how to throw together a shelter/camp and how to set snares or fish without a fishing pole.

Assume that you'll be all alone with no help, but team up at the first good opportunity with people you think you can trust, or even better-- people who might know what they're doing better than you. In white rural areas most people are going to come together as a community when SHTF, it's not gonna be like Mad Max first thing like in the urban areas.

Rawles from survivalblog makes a good point in his book: don't hunker down for survival near cities (obviously), but more importantly don't hunker down for survival on the suburban channels that connect them. Aside from the initial mass exodus from major cities, any later Mad Max style gangs are going to slowly radiate out using major roadways and natural avenues, like veins in a body. If you've ever seen the movie The Happening, think of that survival strategy except it's people and not a neurotoxin.
>>
Go to school.
>>
>>129664432

Gold and silver is a meme. Buy toilet paper and batteries.
>>
https://www.amazon.com/Megahome-Countertop-Distiller-Stainless-Collection/dp/B000ANW7HQ/ref=sr_1_6?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1497327620&sr=1-6&keywords=Water+distiller
>>
non-perishable food
gun(s) and training
survival gear and training
if possible, land in a remote rural area
>>
>>129664587
Don't forget about growing your own gold and silver
>>
>>129664432
>>129665009
>>129664587
>>129665220
>>129665526
ignore these autists

you should be working out, getting a better job, moving out, making friends, building a circle, and getting a fucking girlfriend to fuck when you feel sad instead of posting like a jerkoff on 4chan

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>129665220
Unironically this
>>
>>129664432
Military
>>
>>129667102
Oh yeah and learn how to field dress an animal if you don't know how. It seems complicated but it's straightforward, even if it's messy. Fishing is the best and easiest way to get survival meat IMO.
>>
>>129666187
Will do. Howard Bloom, you're a dead man.
>>
>>129664759
It's going to within a few years if not sooner.

The US is in a state of Cold Civil War.
>>
File: Sweden.jpg (2MB, 1600x1114px) Image search: [Google]
Sweden.jpg
2MB, 1600x1114px
Live like Varg Vikernes basically, yeah that means start saving
>>
If you are still living with your parents in your thirties with no savings and no job you are pretty much the epitome of a degenerate pathetic genetic dead end and if you lived in any society that isnt cushy and weakling pandering you would already be dead or a slave. Pray the collapse doesnt happen or you will be killed/raped/made into a slave. This is what /pol/ doesnt get. If you cant succeed in this current world of ours in which even the saddest, weakest people can, you sure as shit wont in a post apocalyptic mad max. You think youll be le epic lone wolf survivor man? Youll just die. And it will never happen to begin with.
>>
File: t3_5yza0b.gif (879KB, 245x214px) Image search: [Google]
t3_5yza0b.gif
879KB, 245x214px
>>129667375

kek
>>
File: 1486487684055.jpg (48KB, 640x522px) Image search: [Google]
1486487684055.jpg
48KB, 640x522px
>>129667801
Well, there's never a better time to start than the present. If OP really wants to get his shit together, any preparation at all will start increasing survival odds.

Unless we get hit by nukes or bioweapons, in which case just put your favorite music on I guess
>>
>>129667102
>slingshot/gun
>slingshot
...okay, sure, whatever, not gonna make fun of you for it. I'm just gonna say that if you're relying on a slingshot for small game hunting, get a frame that can be strung with thera-band flat bands. Also get thera-band and a rotary cutter.

Commercial latex bands degrade relatively fast, even in good storage conditions. They lose elasticity and get brittle, they're only a practical option if the manufacturing base and distribution lines exist to buy new ones whenever you need them. Thera-band keeps for a while.

Alternatively if you're using a dangong or resortera style frame, that by default relies on looped latex tubes, stock up in #64 rubber bands and learn how to chain them. They are far inferior to thera-band in shelf-life and power, but widely available and presumably could be easily found for quite a while after collapse.
>>
>>129668789
I mean you could always get good with homemade atl-atls and bolas, but slingshot is user-friendly and ammo friendly
>>
>>129664432
You need to save up for a rifle, food, and other supplies. Gold and silver won't protect you from the roving nigger rape gangs.
>>
File: look here.jpg (122KB, 558x1521px) Image search: [Google]
look here.jpg
122KB, 558x1521px
>>129664432
>in my 30s
>live with parents
>no savings
>Am I right to be worried about my safety?
>>
>>129664432
Get a minimum wage job, save up every penny to buy guns/ammo and training. If you're near water pick up fishing as a hobby.
>>
>>129668975
I don't take slingshots seriously as survival or self-defense weapons, I find them impractical and gratuitously so. But, rather than harp about that I'm just saying: if you're planning to rely on them, you'll get the most utility out of a frame configured with tie-over flat bands, and the most power and usage life out of rotary-cut thera-band.

I can conceptualize a Pocket Predator with over-the-fork flatbands as an actual hunting weapon. A Barnett Black Widow or Dankung with latex tubes, I can't, they are toys to me. I'm just owned too many and been too disappointed in their power and band life.
>>
>>129664432
>Should I be buying gold/silver
definitely, i always recommend gold and silver for man-childs with no money
>>
>>129664432
how do you not have savings, where did you spend all your money?
>>
>>129664432
don't feel bad OP I barely scraped by the test for joining the army,I'm still have no idea what I'm going to do once I'm in though
>>
Why is it every-time these threads a made a bunch of wage-cucks who work in air-conditioned offices come in here telling NEETs that theyre all going to die?

The fuck is that ? If anything it's you wage cucks that will be fucked. You're in your little wage-cuck bubble right now, you've never experienced pain and hardship, you've never experienced years of isolation....you're the weak ones here, you're the fucks that have the most to lose.

NEETs have NOTHING to lose and NO LEVERAGE can be used on us. Its YOU NORMIE wage cucks that will have to worry about your homes and families and savings.

These WAGE KEKS don't even realise NEETS are literally hoping and praying for madmax scenario.
>>
I'm in the same boat OP. Long story. I used to be a leftie. 4chan has a way of bringing us losers together.
>>
>>129664432
I'm not prepared one bit, I'll just jerk off one last time and pull the trigger on myself.
>>
>>129664432
Okay prepping 101...

Money as we know it is going to be obsolete but it is important to purchase supplies, so get yourself a job or find money quick. Don't bother on gold and silver it has no use.

LONG TERM GOALS:

Social:
* Make friends, you cannot do it alone. You need skilled and loyal people as things are going to get 100x harder.
* Be a better judge of character.
* Prepare yourself emotionally to not see your loved ones again (turmoil during collapse can cause anything to happen)

You want to buy useful land:
* Something you can farm on in the spring and summer.
* Something that has timber for fuel.
* Something that has water, ideally a deep well.
* Something far enough away from others, but close enough to get to if you are not permanently living in it when the collapse happens.

You want to learn a bunch of useful skills (not only for yourself, but to trade for other goods and services):
* Canning / Fermenting
* Hunting / Trapping / Tracking
* Farming
* Smithing / Carpentry / Mechanics

SHORT TERM GOALS:

Provisions:
* Firearms
* Ammunitions (at least 2000 rounds for each caliber of gun you have)
* Basic Tool kit (Hammer, nails, screw drivers, saw, etc)
* First Aid
* Rope
* Fire starters
* 3 months of food. Dry foods can be problematic because it will cause you to use more water to hydrate them and use a lot of fuel to boil the water.
* 3 months of drinking water
* 3 months of hygienic water

Currencies:
* Ammunitions
* Bic lighters
* Cigarettes
* Liquor
* Anything you think that people will want that will be difficult for them to produce on their own.
>>
>>129667385
So basically what I said then...?
>>
>>129672268
fuck... im too poor, going to just die.
>>
>>129664432
guns and food are what people say.
You can't throw gold at people or eat it.
>>
>>129670787
Why would they hope for a scenario in where they have to venture outside for survival? Neets aren't even organised. Neets can't even prepare food beyond something processed that requires an oven or microwave.
>>
File: 1495660387440.png (260KB, 483x368px) Image search: [Google]
1495660387440.png
260KB, 483x368px
>>129672268
>already living in collapsed society

good advice goy
>>
>>129675869
>assuming i actually live in South Africa
>posting on /pol/ from your real IP

shiggitidigity.jpg
>>
>>129676661
>living somewhere without freedumbs that you need a VPN
We still have free speech in Burgerland
>>
>>129678007
>being this naïve
>>
>>129678813
>what is Brandenburg vs. Ohio
Obviously everything we say is monitored but the line of legality is well-defined and expansive in its permissiveness.
>>
>>129667102
>slingshot/gun
>slingshot
What in tarnations burger
>>
>>129679517
>implying you want said thing linked back to you even if you were within the law in a surveillance state.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.