[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conversation with a Muslim

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 39

File: Screenshot_20170606-130735.jpg (408KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170606-130735.jpg
408KB, 1080x1920px
I went to high school with this girl and she sent me this today. Interestingly enough I was considering trying to speak with her about issues with Islam in Western culture but didn't want to seem like a dick.

Aside from the frequency of islam inspired terror attacks throughout Europe and the real oppression of women in Muslim dominant countries what are some things I should bring up? Facts/stats I can use to back up these opinions and views? Quotes from the Quran that are obviously detrimental to society?
I'm trying to keep the conversation as civil as possible so nothing too autistic. Like it says I have shit going on and so does she so I'll compile screenshots and post them in a different thread later.
>>
>>128772514
Good on you and her for actually wanting to have a real conversation. Just don't be a dick, use facts, and cite your sources. Don't let it turn into a shouting match. Be civil and try to convince her that Islam is cancer.

It isn't hard to find the information you need. Maybe read the koran. I'm sure you'll find something to use against her arguments from that alone.
>>
Use ibn ishaq 992
>>
sounds like the great beginning of two people wearing the mask of civility who feel strongly averse to each other initiating contact to reinforce their preconceived notions.

grow up, faggot.
>>
>>128773083
Bumping/ Thanks
I was genuinely surprised when I saw her name pop up on my phone so that's why I already acknowledged her stepping up.
>>
>>128772514
I'm sure this will end well
>>
>>128772514
Regardless of what you'll say, she will consider it islamophobic. If I were you, I would point out basic facts that she can't deny. Like the oppression of women. Ironically some women thinks it's a good thing because it allows them to be more "feminine".
I wouldn't quote the Quran, because just like the bible there are different interpretations. Ask her basic questions regarding "western norms" (gay people, equal rights, science) that prevent you from looking like you have a phobia.
Am interested OP. post results
>>
File: Muhammad.jpg (75KB, 867x650px) Image search: [Google]
Muhammad.jpg
75KB, 867x650px
>>128772514
>what are some things I should bring up?

bring this up.
>>
You sound like a fucking beta bitch. Should have just sent that raghead a picture of Richard the Lionheart with the word "Soon" and left it at that
>>
>>128772514
Why would you even bother? You can't reason with the ennemy, especially when their whole ideology revolves around lying about their true intentions (taqiya or however that shit is written) and playing the victim card.
>>
>>128772514
ask her about the death penalty for leaving islam
>>
>>128772514
You don't let shitskins and subhumans be your friends on facebook
>>
>>128772514
1 Problem with quoting the quran that most muslims use as a first defense is if you quote certuan hadiths is that they will say "well my sect doesn't follow that or hadith xyz is not that important" due to the facr that each sect and even eqch mosque holds certain hadiths to a higher lower value

Best way to counter this is by finding hard data about muslims that reportedly agree with certain hadiths so if you quote lets say one that permits killing infidels make sure you have the data that backs up that alot of muslims agree or support it
Have fun
>>
>>128772514
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/homosexuality.aspx

Here yah go OP, literally all you need.
>>
They don't belong here, end of story

No problems with their barbarism if it's separated by an ocean
>>
>>128773521
Thus is what I was thinking. The fact that she used the term "islamophobic" should be a red flag for you. Maybe start there-- ask her what you've posted or liked that she thinks is islamophobic. Also, biggest grievance is probably the terrorism. Where is she from?
>>
>confronted by muslim
>lies and says "i have some friends over"
>asks for help on /pol/

wow based retard! great job defending your own ideology! what are you even trying to accomplish? are you gonna convert this hijab or do you want her to convert you?
>>
Because I want our kids to go to school with each other like we did without me having to worry about my child being singled out for being an islamaphobic straight white male and her daughter gets singled out for being a terroristic threat to the community.
>>
>>128772514

If I was you, I would have asked her why she knows so much about your habits and if she's been stalking you. Would bleach that Muslim pussy for Christianity.
>>
>>128773389
/thread
>>
Follow the dialectic. Keep her saying yes and agreeing with common sense answers until you get to a point where she had unintentionally admitted Islam is retarded.

Act humble and curious the whole time.
>>
>>128773521
That's why I always try to be politically correct incorrect. Shit they can't deny without looking like retards/stuff you can say without them any time having the chance to turn it into something bad. Be smart. Stuff they don't know shit about. Usually using comparisons works as a charm
>>
File: infidels.jpg (100KB, 540x639px) Image search: [Google]
infidels.jpg
100KB, 540x639px
>>128773577
fpbp
>>
>>
>>128772514
What is google,you must be at least 18 to post here faggot.
>>
>>
>>128774053
>Because I want our kids to go to school with each other
Get out.
>>
>>128773389
"debates are only to reinforce preconceived notions"

"lol rekt"
>>
>>128774024
Gonna stamp that shit out in my first message. Something along the lines of I'm not deathly afraid of Muslims so not islamaphobic or what have you
>>
>>128772514
Brown people are THE major problem, not islam.
>>
>>128773825
http://thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/jesus-muhammad.aspx

Also this.
>>
File: muslims_in_UK_prisons.png (16KB, 598x450px) Image search: [Google]
muslims_in_UK_prisons.png
16KB, 598x450px
>>
>>128774024
Lets get her using the term Islamorealism or something like that.
>>
>>128774046
Genuinely have friends over. Not trying to get all mad on the internet while entertaining guests.
>>
>>128772514

u better fug dis bitch bro. She wouldn't hit you up if she didn't want it.
>>
>>128774024
I wouldn't center my argument about personal definitions of islamophobia. Distance yourself from the "politics" of the arguement. Try not to bring up terror attacks, because that will only get her triggered.(being an american) It really shouldn't matter where she's from. Basic fundamentals that differentiate each of the major three religions might be a good starting point.
>>
Say it's part of your religion not to accept Muslims, she should understand.
>b-but the Quran doesn't say that
>>
>>128772514

>have opinions about something
>ask for help to explain why one has these opinions

lolwat
politics is so full of shit, in science, when one doesn't have the evidence, one changes ones opinion to match the evidence/lack their of
not some ideologically or emotionally based perspective.

I understand that terror is scary, no need to go full emotions, the leftist have tried that strategy, it doesnt work as well as trying logic

TL;DR ITT: the definition of hugbox
>>
>>128772514
Invite her out and colonize her dipshit, she won't listen to your 'based views' which you don't even have because you come to /pol/ instead of thinking for yourself
>>
>>128772514
dude this chic is going to lecture you and brow beat you over this

you better be prepared to defend yourself mentally she is going to attempt to SHAME you into submission

Ask her about Salman Rushdie and why there was a fatwa put on him
>>
Ask her if banning Wahabbi and Salafi mosques would help
>>
>>128773521
>"western norms" (gay people, equal rights, science)
this wasn't western norms 40 years ago
>>
File: 1453291267635.png (218KB, 1190x916px) Image search: [Google]
1453291267635.png
218KB, 1190x916px
>>
>>128772514
Are you telling me that you are racist but you don't know why lmao what a sheep
>>
>>128774349
a debate between two scholars is much different than a "debate" (argument) between a neckbeard faggot who doesnt even understand the nuances of his own ideology and a hijab whos just going to call him a racist... theres nothing to be gained here. but this is just the shit kekistani faggots do cause they think theyre a "based retarded faggot"
>>
>>128772514
tackle the apostate issue, if islam is so welcoming and peaceful, why do current day- modern- imams express that the death penalty is the proper recourse for those turned away from the light.
>>
>I would love to have this conversation and I'd like to thank you for extending the olive branch
Wtf? Are you some kind of a faggot? Is it normal to speak like that in America?
>>
>>128774876
No, but they are currently. So what's your point?
>>
>>128774529

Also, I'd just say "i don't think islam is compatible with western values". That's all you have to do.
>>
>>128772514
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx

You're welcome, kuffar.
>>
>>128774508
so why ask for advice on /pol/? sort your own shit idiot... dont flaunt your ideas if theyre poorly developed...
>>
Look up Krauts video on the Pew Research study of muslims and homophobia. Literally debunks the "not all muslims" point
>>
>>128772514
she's going to taqiyya/muruna your ass

you need to disengage before she has anything she can use in court
>>
>>128775034
This, OP. This and similar questions in relation to other religions will have her baffeled.
>>
>>128775192
Right, go after the only thing the Muslims got right.
>>
>>128772514

She hot?
>>
>>128772514

just tell her not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims. Ask her to explain that
>>
>>128775322
The point is to convince this liberal airhead that Islam is cancer, regardless of whether or not we agree with this aspect of Islam. Pretty sure gays are higher than muzzies on the progressive stack
>>
File: 1484927058819.jpg (198KB, 1024x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1484927058819.jpg
198KB, 1024x1366px
>>128775049
It's not normal.
>>
>>128775345
If he's talking to the one on the left, she's totally a qt
>>
Stop trying to have a rational conversation on irrational terms. Islam, or religion in general, is an irrational concept, and those who follow it doesn't adhere to rational arguments. Whatever verse you qoute, she is going to bring you a contradictory qoute. That's just how Islam is, it has no rationality or structure.
>>
Ask her why she thinks it's a good idea to mix progressive western culture with regressive, conservative, cult like culture of the middle east.
>>
>>128774567
But it's a red flag that he should proceed with caution. Also, it's a made up word to shut down discussion. It was made up for that purpose. I agree with your points tho. I just found it amusing that she had to ask what grievances he had with Islam. I mean isn't it obvious?
>>
>>128773389
> sounds like the great beginning of two people wearing the mask of civility who feel strongly averse to each other initiating contact to reinforce their preconceived notions.

sounds like she wants to fuck. play this right, and the sex will be unbelievably good.
>>
>>128772514
Their fucking total control system (it's not a religion) forces you to join their total control system. It's totalitarian at its heart.

It's also incredibly fucking evil.
>>
Ask:
Why can it only be said of that it is the only belief system that people kill in the name of every single day

Someone kills in the name of Islam shouting THIS IS FOR ALLAH or ALLUH AKBAR every single day with out exception someone (usually many people) are killed in the name of Islam.
Why is wrong with Islam that every single day a murderer kills in the name of Islam?
>>
>>128774063
This. She's interested. Forget all the political bullshit and tell her what beautiful eyes she has. Give her the dick she craves.
>>
File: gays-highiq-debunked.jpg (80KB, 460x290px) Image search: [Google]
gays-highiq-debunked.jpg
80KB, 460x290px
>>128775500
>Pretty sure gays are higher than muzzies on the progressive stack
What are you on about? Muslims are at the TOP right next to Niggers, probably even higher than them. They're almost as stupid, just as violent and even more """"oppressed"""" by the Western Imperialist Complex, as their shitholes keep getting MOAB'd. Muslims>Fags.
>>
>>128774508
you do realize that she is confronting you and is going to try to TEACH You
>>
>>128775620
>. Islam, or religion in general, is an irrational concept

This isn't about whether or not god exists, or whether or not a religion is true, it's about the basic toxicity of that specific ideology based on what it preaches.

You can most certainly argue about the contents of an ideology without accepting it as true.
>>
>>128775748
Yea, it is obvious she seems butthurt about what OP posted on his timeline. I'd like to know if his posts were "terror attack in (blank)" or "fuck all muslims". The difference can be substantial in an arguement/discussion/debate.
>>
>>128772514
just send her gore. that always send newfags packin'
>>
File: IMG_2528.jpg (3MB, 3352x3212px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2528.jpg
3MB, 3352x3212px
>>128772514
Visit "thereligionofpeace.com"
>>
Just give her the d.
>>
>>128772514
>she's "gonna be running some errands"

you are ok - don't go outside tomorrow
>>
>>128774646
>spend years upon years reading factual studies and statistics that have been linked on /pol/ and various other websites
>read years upon years on philosophical perspectives trough various books, blogs, articles and even posts on the internet
>somehow be able to compress all the information that you have learned and formed your opinions trough into a small text-message on a fucking iphone keyboard on the fly
>>
>>128773573
Oy vey 600 one day
>>
>>128772514
Perfect opportunity to sperg out anon, do you not have your copypasta's with you? Never leave home without them
>>
>>128772514
Just give her Quran verses
>Quran 4:34
>Quran 9:5
>Quran 9:29
Tell her Islam is a cult and she is an apologist for a cult.
>>
>>128775620
>religion is an irrational concept.
How much is the Catholic Church worth?
Religion, at its first and foremost, a form of governing. The priest/shaman has ultimate power because they can talk to "god"
If it weren't for religion we wouldn't be able to have rational concepts
>>
>>128776697
>Without irrational concepts, we wouldn't be able to have rational concepts.

Christcuck education.
>>
>>128774161
This is the way.
Redpilled a lot of friends this way. The trick is to make it feel like you and the participants in the conversation are discovering the beliefs being discussed as the conversation goes on. Make it look like a little lightbulb is going off in your head when you come to conclusions and make the other person feel as if they contributed to your discovery.

This may be difficult for OP as this chick can already see his propensity for anti-Islamic rhetoric.
>>
>>128772514
Ask why Muhammad had sex with Aisha, his wife, when she was 9 years old. Then ask why Muhammad would not allow his own daughter to be married off at the age of 9. Ask why Muhammad was constantly covered in semen, and why Aisha had to scrub it off his clothing, with the "water spots still visible as he went to pray". Ask why Muslims arrange secret marriages and practice Sharia above the law of the land. Then ask her, if a small percentage of Muslims are radicals, why doesn't the supposed moderate majority come out against ISIS and child marriages and honor killings?

Send this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUe4SbpN5-E

If you think she's outright lying to you, ask her why she's practicing taqiay (lying to non-believers to protect Islam).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya

Also, here's a link to the Quran in English for reference: https://quran.com/

t. has actually read the Quran
>>
>>128772514
You're a faggot.
You're gonna talk with this bitch, you're gonna look at her tits like 2 or 3 times and you'll be a muslim lover by the end of the day.
Spineless shit.
>>
>>128772514
OP will get utterly BTFO by some hijab wearing whore cause he's a retarded faggot who can't even think for himself.
kys, you are a shame for /pol/
>>
say this:

my (or friends)girlfriend is an ex muslim and she was telling me about the abuse the muslims have to go thru and how she was harassed by her family for removing her burka and not wearing it and completely cut out and beaten to half death after they found out he is dating a westerner and her family is supposed to be a "moderate" one :)
>>
>>128772514
dont fuck this up OP
>>
>>128773779
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
My main issue with Islam is that it is fundamentally incompatible with the western world. The holy book promotes extremeism (see verses posted in this thread), and while only a minority is extreme, the majority of muslims support/accept it (see that blue circle graph also in thread).

Keep in mind muslims are allowed to lie about their intentions and the religion in the form of taqiya. Make sure you form your opinions on solid evidence and not the words out of her mouth.
>>
>>128773577
/thread
>>
File: PEACE.jpg (125KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
PEACE.jpg
125KB, 600x600px
>>128772514
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMwcX_vU1lM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NXtIUv5i2w

Muslims in the West are quick to point to passages such as Qur’an 109:6 (“You shall have your religion and I shall have my religion”) and 2:256 (“There is no compulsion in religion”) as evidence that Islam is a religion of peace. When confronted with harsher passages such as 9:5 (“Slay the idolaters wherever you find them”) and 9:29 (“Fight those who believe not in Allah”), Westernized Muslims interpret these verses in light of the more peaceful teachings of the Qur’an, typically saying something like: “Well, the Qur’an can’t be commanding us to kill unbelievers, since it says that there’s no compulsion in religion.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AkAGc5nOXw [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCQEmeGfFmY [Embed]

Im just saying
>>
>>128773573
Oh no, he was as bad as 1/10th of a Hitler
>>
>>128778070
Newfag
>>
>>128774646
>>128776534
Don't you have archiving to do?
>>
Just show them what an actual Muslim country looks like in MENA. Iran as a prime example and show them how they are intolerant of western liberal society. In the West we love our freedoms in Muslim countries they hate freedoms because they're slaves to their ideology. They've got no freedom of thought or free flow of ideas in the society, sure Middle Eastern countries are Multi-cultural and you could argue that they have free ideas but many of them have blasphemy laws, ethnic conflict is crazy and minorities basically hang out in ghettos, small villages and the such.

MENA is a disgusting place filled with disgusting practices. Muslims practice honour killings, they're inbred to crazy degrees, they've got no sense of national pride (which makes their countries very weak). MENA is such a mess and you can blame it on Islam very easily. Even if you would remove any western intervention in the middle east after the fall of the Ottoman Empire the Middle East would probably be worse off than it is now because at least with there being some western influence they've at least got some sort of governance setup.

Muslims are also very pro-marxist even if they do not call it that. Muslims in MENA have a persecution complex and a superiority complex which makes them whine about everything, oh this shia got more bread then blah blah, oh kill the shia they're inferior. This drives them to proto-marxist degeneracy such as fucking young children, fucking goats and there's more.

Look at their laws, how are minorities treated often in these countries. Like shit that's how, their tribal nature brings about laws that are absolute garbage which brings up shit like witchcraft, fucking witchcraft, to be an executable offense.

If you want stats go ahead but just look at the countries themselves and the behavior of its citizens and you will see why people should not want mass migration from the Middle East and Africa. They're too culturally backwards and too intolerant ofWesternValues
>>
>>128772514
People do this? Tell her to piss off and mind her own business.
>>
>>128776206
I hardly ever post on social media but I like a fair amount of daily mail/ Breitbart/ Infowars so im assuming it shows in other people's feeds
>>
>>128772514
Tell her this:
>Did you hear the one about the Muslim sex doll?
>It can blow itself up
>>
>>128772514
Honor killings, lying is ok, only guaranteed method of entering heaven is death in jihad (which does not mean internal struggle), disdain of meritocracy in favor of nepotism, it's a muslim's duty to convert or kill non-believers.

Just a small sampling of values which western society has deemed unacceptable which are core tenants of Islam
>>
>>128772514
Talk about their prophet fucking a 9 year old. Can't really defend that without justifying the molestation of a kid.
>>
>>128772514
It's a woman

Tell her she has pretty eyes, and how special she is, and she'll believe whatever dumb shit you tell her
>>
The Arab enslavement of Africa (google it)
The genocide and invasions in India
http://www.hinduwebsite.com/history/holocaust.asp
The greatest murder machine in history: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2014/05/the_greatest_murder_machine_in_history.html
>>
>>128773822

Ask her about her views on anal sex and snowballing.
>>
Easy.
Women who get raped are punished by being stoned to death.
Theoretically, in hardline Muslim areas, you could rape all the daughters of a family you don't like and then the town has to kill them by throwing rocks at them.
As a father, some asshole could destroy your family.
As a woman, some faggot could rape you, then because you got raped, you are killed by your family and community.

Islam is a feminist religion though. Make no mistake.
>>
is she hot
>>
File: 1447970764567.jpg (556KB, 1464x1665px) Image search: [Google]
1447970764567.jpg
556KB, 1464x1665px
>>128778716

Here

The trick behind the apparent inconsistency of the Quran and why the radical Muslims are always correct: Like no other holy book among the world religions, the Quran contains an abundance of contradictory expressions. What is forbidden in one place is expressly demanded in another, and vice versa. However, the contradictory quality of the Quran is only an apparent one. It falls apart abruptly when one recognizes the very carefully protected secret hidden within the architecture of the Quran. For the Quranic Suras (chapters) are not arranged chronologically, but rather according to their length – and the newer Suras (from Muhammad’s violent later phase when he was in Medina) override the older ones from his era in Mecca that were comparatively more peaceful. However, this secret is guarded by Islamic scholars very closely as if it were a holy grail – and is aired only on particular occasions.

(An Essay from Michael Mannheimer, Germany, March 23, 2010 )
>>
>>128772514
Show her pew research.
>>
File: 1443485543175.png (252KB, 1000x2636px) Image search: [Google]
1443485543175.png
252KB, 1000x2636px
>>128781612

And an example

Example

The Qur'an is unique among sacred scriptures in accepting a doctrine of abrogation in which later pronouncements of the Prophet declare null and void his earlier pronouncements.

>Chapter 9 of the Qur'an, in English called "Ultimatum," is the most important concerning the issues of abrogation and jihad against unbelievers. It is the only chapter that does not begin "in the name of God, most benevolent, ever-merciful."[54] Commentators agree that Muhammad received this revelation in 631, the year before his death, when he had returned to Mecca and was at his strongest.[55] Muhammad bin Ismail al-Bukhari (810-70), compiler of one of the most authoritative collections of the hadith, said that "Ultimatum" was the last chapter revealed to Muhammad[56] although others suggest it might have been penultimate. Regardless, coming at or near the very end of Muhammad's life, "Ultimatum" trumps earlier revelations.

>Because this chapter contains violent passages, it abrogates previous peaceful content. Muhsin Khan, the translator of Sahih al-Bukhari, says God revealed "Ultimatum" in order to discard restraint and to command Muslims to fight against all the pagans as well as against the People of the Book if they do not embrace Islam or until they pay religious taxes. So, at first aggressive fighting was forbidden; it later became permissible (2:190) and subsequently obligatory (9:5).[57] This "verse of the sword" abrogated, canceled, and replaced 124 verses that called for tolerance, compassion, and peace.[58]

Suyuti said that everything in the Qur'an about forgiveness and peace is abrogated by verse 9:5, which orders Muslims to fight the unbelievers and to establish God's kingdom on earth.

http://www.meforum.org/1754/peace-or-jihad-abrogation-in-islam
>>
>>128781434

Ask her if it is permissible in the Koran to cum all over her hijab like Mohammed did with his 11 underage wives.
>>
>>128781434
>>128779269
>>128776523
>>128776128
>>128775855

She recently got married. Seems super stoked off it on social media but I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if it was arranged
>Wedding photos
>Women smiling dancing
>Men smiling staring.
>Only time men and women are in same photo is during ceremony
>All photos of women are outside

She is attractive but I'm not down for running the risk of getting divorced and having some cunt indoctrinate my white offspring into a Muslim terrorist.
>>
>>128772514
She wants your dick. You know what to do.
>>
>>128781924
He doesn't have to ask
In the Quran it says that a wife must be obidient and must do everything her husband says, if her husband wants to cum in her butt, she must not complain.

So if she is your wife you can do whatever you want to her sexually. If she doesn't its your right to beat the crap out of her.
>>
>>128782480

Ask if it is permissible in the Koran to draw a mustache and eyebrows on her with feces.
>>
>>128772514
Tell her about "pew research global muslim.opinion" and how the magoriry of Muslims want sharia law, and out of those that want sharia law the magoriry want blasphemy laws, apostasy laws, capital punishment for thieves, etc. Try to talk about the average muslim, and how the MAGORITY of Muslims hold some form of extremist view.
>>
Bang her
>>
>>128782339
shes american?

lol ur gonna rek islam and shes gonna try to get divorced or runaway or some shit

she probab;y sees all these other women in the streets and envys them cause they are westernized and she has to fuckthis dude she doesn't love
>>
>>128772514
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
>>
>>128783309
I don't know she seemed pretty normal til about 2-3 years ago she started posting regularly with some kind of veil and bitching about being scared cause of trump blablabla so it seems reverse.
>>
>>128781612
They knew that if they put it into chronological order, it would easily be read as Mohammad's descent into madness.
>>
>>128783616
Ask her how many times she's been through a stabbing spree or bombing due to fight wing extremism.
Inform her that she's losing that contest since Islam does that shit monthly.
The best one:
Every time she says anything remind her that her testimony is worth half of yours.
You basically win by default.
>>
>>128772514
"Is scientology a cult or a religion?"
"Cult"
"Why? Is it because if you try to leave they will send you mean letters and try to legally intimidate you into staying?"
"Yes."
"What happens if you leave Islam?"

Qed
>>
>>128773573
>Truthophobe
Will come in handy
>>
>>128775855
This. She wants the D in infidel.
>>
>>128772514

The truth is this Op, she is your friend, but you have a duty to protect your tribe and your tribe is the USA and the USA isn't Muslim. Now, you started out not really caring anything about who Muslims were but you can't help but notice that there exists a strange and unsettling pattern taking place in Europe and in the US.

>>Muslim attacks people
>>Muslim says that he wishes for the death of America/Europe
>>Muslims say "this isn't islam, don't be afraid"
>>Everyone sits back
>>Another Muslim attacks and yet again claims to be divinely inspired to kill kufar

so on and so forth so you researched Islam and found out that there exists a book called the Bukaria which proclaims to Muslims that they should kill kufar.

As if this wasn't enough , we see Al Queida, we see Boko Haram, you see how depraved the Saudis are, you see how depraved the Pakistanis and Iranians are..

You're puzzled how Islamic nations like Albania can be peaceful and are not (as you are aware) at war with the Christians while others all over the middle east, are mired in war and strife.

It's not so much that you hate the "Muslim people" but that there seems to be something inside the religion that pushes otherwise civilized people into acting like barbarians and you want nothing to do with that. If Islam is really a religion of peace, considering the textual evidence to the contrary, you would like to see a reformation for Islam to solidify the differences between a "peaceful muslim" and someone who's okay to kill.

You might put it like this:
If you are all Muslims, even the terrorists, how am I as a Christian supposed to know which one of you will bomb my house or try to kill my friends? Unless you proclaim publicly what sets you apart from the terrorist salaffists/wahabbists, how am I supposed to know? If all Muslims were Suffis or Ahmehaddis, no one would have a problem with Islam. The issue is, I see "sunni" and I see "Shia" and both act like depraved barbarians.
>>
>>128785110
This is true. There is reformed judaism, there are hundreds or more Christian sects, but there is no "reform" islam.
>>
>>128772514
she wants the D so fucking badly.
>>
File: jihadi terrorism.jpg (3MB, 884x9788px) Image search: [Google]
jihadi terrorism.jpg
3MB, 884x9788px
this is the only information you ever need
>>
>need a whole board to back you up to have a simple conversation about "your" views
pathetic desu
>>
File: islam hate speech.jpg (134KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
islam hate speech.jpg
134KB, 620x465px
>>128772514
ask her why the quran refers to unbelievers as apes, pigs and asses

would be pretty amusing watching htem spin that

no doubt they will though
>>
>>128774024
good point, maybe admit to being terrorism-phobic
>>
File: David_-_The_Death_of_Socrates.jpg (562KB, 1409x1085px) Image search: [Google]
David_-_The_Death_of_Socrates.jpg
562KB, 1409x1085px
>>128773389
>tfw the dialectic is dead
>>
>>128772514
send her a gif of a predator airstrike
>>
>>128772514
State facts about Mohammed and ask her if she truly believes this was the perfect man
>>
>>128786138
Eat my dick. I'm not going to squander the chance to potentially educate someone who could be living their life with rose colored glasses on.
There needs to be dialogue on the issue so that there is no longer this bullshit islamphobe stigma that drives people away from pointing out facts
>>
>>128774180

Do you know what that means?
>>
>>128775000

This needs to be updated and include 9/11
>>
File: trust in allah.png (56KB, 1229x621px) Image search: [Google]
trust in allah.png
56KB, 1229x621px
just give up
>>
>>128773083
what is this reddit shit.. jesus... gtfo
>>
>>128774180
Fpbp means first post best post
>>
>>128773083
> try to convince
idiot, we don't try to convince people in private conversations, we convince the audience not the moron we are debating with. so in a single conversation - why bother ? i would rather try to angry them as much as possible with trolling how much ground they've lost and how everybody is laughing to their bullshit. like you for example - convincing a single person ? why burger, be not so dumb ass murican for once please
>>
>>128786884
>OP thinks his wisdom is enough to break a life long religion
>>
>>128782339
What did she marry?
>>
>>128782339
>She recently got married.
She probably regrets it. She wants to cuck her husband with white dick. I've seen that over and over: brown women will do anything for the white dick, especially if they're already married. She won't leave her husband, so don't worry about that, but she will be for you the slut that she would be ashamed to be for her husband.

Accept the pleasure she wants to give you, and remember to have a condom handy in case she wants that.
>>
>>128785110
>your tribe is the USA
What a load of crap, this board would be perfectly fine with genociding more than half of the americans, niggers-spics-white liberals-most women.

Your tribe is at most white lower class, blue collar conservative christians. and this is still a big generalization
>>
>>128772514
Bring some redpilled firends and beat the fuck out of her.
>>
OP POST YOUR RESPONSE
>>
>>128773521
Oppression of women is beneficial to everyone, including women.

>"western norms" (gay people, equal rights, science)
Western norms in the Jewish Century are alien to our people.
>>
send her a picture of your dick dressed up like its in a burqah muzzie chicks love it
>>
File: Screenshot_20170606-153258.png (764KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170606-153258.png
764KB, 1080x1920px
>>128787603
Another muzzy, dunno where he's from. That's why I think it would be arranged for a green card
>Captcha
>>
>>128772514
>inb4 OP converts because tfw no gf
>>
>>128772514
fug her OP
>>
>>128773411
There is a video out there made by a (ex?) Muslim women who provides stats for days on the faith. % of Supporters of suicide bombings, honor killings, Sharia law, ect. It's a good video. Milo has some good stuff to. That fag fucking HATES islam.
>>
>>128774567
>.(being an american) It really shouldn't matter where she's from.
Go back to r*ddit, mongoloid.
>>
File: 1496437286334.jpg (116KB, 769x798px) Image search: [Google]
1496437286334.jpg
116KB, 769x798px
>>
File: Islam is cancer v3.jpg (2MB, 2592x3312px) Image search: [Google]
Islam is cancer v3.jpg
2MB, 2592x3312px
You are welcome
>>
>>128772514
ask her if she has ever seen a person experience miracle healing of be delivered of demonic spirits in the name of allah or mohammad. and why does she think she hasn't - doesn't her god want to heal people?
>>
>>128772514

have you heard of sharia law? if you haven't then read it, pretty obvious if you read it whats wrong with islam. Ask about Hezbolah. Ask about their leader being a pedophile

>inb4 it was normal for that time period

No it wasn't. The average age of marriage was closer to 16+ from what someone said in previous thread.

If she doesn't believe in Sharia then she's not a real muslim or shes lying.
>>
>>128772514
Point out that Islam, like psychological/mental nationalism (as opposed to borders and national political parties) , is just a psychological hook for dirty politicians. That is what is happening at the moment and why the older generation on the left have pointed out the role religion plays in these kinds of structures time and time again.
>>
>>128772514
>>128789786

Also just look up PEW data. The statistics speak for themselves.

(((Ben Shapiro))) does a good analysis of this on jewtube if you have a few minutes.
>>
>>128789127
https://www.youtube.com/user/Acts17Apologetics/featured

This guys videos are quite helpful, particularly given he makes extensive use of the Hadiths and their Prophets biography.
>>
>>128772514
>>128772514
you should distinguish between muslims who assimilate, moderate myslims (ones who won't blow up people), regular muslims (support sharia law like in the middle east) and terrorist muslim
>>
>>128772514
It's not a phobia if they really are slaughtering people in the streets, it's a well justified concern, besides it's a pure propaganda word made up only a few years back, being critical of an ideology is acceptable under any & all circumstances, it can't be framed as bigotry.
>>
>>128789924

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 290x778px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 290x778px
>>
>>128772514
Look up the quote where muhammed's soldiers ask him if they should pull out when they rape some women, and muhammed says no, don't even pull out.

Even the literal rapists are more sensitive than muhammed.
>>
>>128772514
are you attractive? is she? you both sound OK.
take her out to dinner and then eat her out.
>>
>>128772514
Or you could just tell her she's a filthy heretic.
>>
File: dseew.jpg (93KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
dseew.jpg
93KB, 638x479px
>>128772514
Get an educated conversation going with her.
Then after she converted your beta cuck ass tell us where you at so we can bomb your ass.
>>
>>128774180
lmao
>>
File: 1491026341663.jpg (313KB, 612x716px) Image search: [Google]
1491026341663.jpg
313KB, 612x716px
>>128772514
is it alright if a terrorist woman talks to a male that isn't her husband or male relative online?

she's probably going to get a beating for this
>>
>>128772514
What an arrogant bitch.
>Hi, i can see you're islamaphobic a bit..
>Let me tell you why you are wrong.

Respond in kind. Sure, i would love the opportunity to tell you why your religion is not good for the west, and to teach you the errors of your ways.

Lets see how she likes it. Bitch.
>>
>>128772514

OP

Ask her if the Koran stating that the one way you can be sure of going to heaven and away from hellfire is through jihad, is compatible in 2017.
>>
>>128772514
Waste of your time, especially if you need advice from here.
>>
Also, after you send your well thought out text, send her a pic of your cock (assuming you're white and assuming you are well endowed).

If you're neither of these things, go to reddit and find a good dick pic that girls and gays slobber over in the comments section and use that instead.

She'll probably go crazy and want to fuck.

A woman wouldn't go out of her way to send you a long ass text like that if she disagreed with everything you have been posting on your Facebook. I'm sure you thought about this after you read them. She probably has doubt herself. And look how submissive she is in that response.

>"If it's okay with you"

If it's okay with you? This girl once you to lay her out. As long as you don't insult her and come off as intelligent and direct, this could work out great for you.
>>
File: 1447466556999.png (13KB, 596x477px) Image search: [Google]
1447466556999.png
13KB, 596x477px
>>128772514
For a good source there is WikiIslam which cover a lot of subject and quote the hadith and the qu'ran.
Good luck but I think, like somebody already pointed out, that her invitation to debate is pretty loaded since she already branded you as an islamophobe.
>>
File: 1487686169464.gif (994KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1487686169464.gif
994KB, 200x150px
>>128775855
This.
>>
File: 1458677023645.png (2MB, 1004x7700px) Image search: [Google]
1458677023645.png
2MB, 1004x7700px
>>128772514
ALL YOU NEED RIIIIGHT HERE OP
>>
File: 1450716336200-0.png (1015KB, 1000x1855px) Image search: [Google]
1450716336200-0.png
1015KB, 1000x1855px
>>
>>128773573
>beheaded 600 Jews

WTF I LOVE MUHAMMAD (pbuh) NOW
>>
>>128774180
DUMB fucking irish
>>
>>128791429
Yeah on second thought, she probably wants dick but youre Islamaphobic so. Just pretend to have seen the error of your ways, then hit and run.
>>
>>128772514

She's going to try to convert you, idiot
>>
>>128772514
Just point out that the term "Islamophobia" is a load of crap.
It's not irrational to fear a group of people who occasionally and randomly go all T800 on anyone standing nearby.
If she says "we're not all like that" ask her what signs we can use to positively identify those who are murderous jihadists, so we can avoid only those muslims.
>>
File: 1496609161799[1].gif (635KB, 243x274px) Image search: [Google]
1496609161799[1].gif
635KB, 243x274px
>>128772514
>Inb4 OP becomes a muslim instead
Go back to pleddit faggot.
>>
>>128772514
fuck her then drop her, see if she gets stoned to death by her parents
>>
>>128772514
yea no she's trying to get the dick
>>
Ask her why in all muslim dominated country's there are issues with with:

Freedom of speech
Freedom of choosing a partner
Freedom of religion (also leaving it)
>>
Digits and you must send her a dick pic and the words: "Behold my Pork Saracen scum"
>>
>>128772514
Seduce her, fuck her, then tell her family so then they have to honor kill her for being a slut.
>>
>>128775049
Where do olives tend to grow, Reznov?

The awnser is Arabia
>>
>>128775505
Sauce?

And by sauce i mean bbq so i can dip those fries
>>
>>128793238
whew dodged that bullshit
>>
>>128793008
>>128793290

That's fucked up.
>>
One argument that is too common is to point out just how many positive things Islam based groups have achieved like Charities, aid organisations etc.

Stand firm that this does not make their religious claims any truer and if she push the positive aspects she have to live up to the negative ones as well.

If she refers to how the positive things are justified in the scripture then hit back with how the negative ones are as well.
>>
>>128772514
>Facts/stats I can use to back up these opinions and views?
Nothing you send her will make her change her view because anything that portrays Islam in a bad light she will label as Islamophobic, including cold hard facts.

Muslims commit far more terror attacks than any other belief system
>islamophobic

Honor killings of women are real
>islamophobic

Gays get thrown off rooftops in the name of islam
>islamophobic, not all muslims

There are hundreds of millions of muslims that want to live under sharia law or believe that suicide bombings are justified
>islamophobic

I think the first think you need to do is get her to tell you what she means by islamophobic. Then have her point out what posts meet the criteria that she set out.
>>
>>128772514
lemme tell you how it's gonna play out: the discussion is gonna devolve into shit flinging after days worth of facts being met with blame-shifting, such as "but Christians did the same 500 years ago".

it all boils down to two things: taqiya and interpretation, and she's gonna interpret the fuck outta you because you simply cannot counter a lie based on faith with stats. even if she's not lying you'd still be arguing against the fact that there are infinite interpretations to the Quran:

>slay unbelievers wherever you may find them

could be read literally or interpreted as self-defense (since hurting other Muslims is a sin, thus rendering you a non-believer). even taqiya is hell to define:

>it's your duty to lie if your faith is in danger

what defines "danger" though? some might lie when underneath a barrel, others might think that the lack of other Muslims in a given area is dangerous, and stage attacks to advance pro-Muslim politics.
>>
>>128787317
You have to go back.
>>
Talk to her in alone in person. You might get a qt arab slut
>>
>>128772514
hey OP
you understand you are already starting
from a disadvantage. She already
considers you islamophobic.

what do you think her motivation in confronting you
about your islamophobia is?
>>
>>128795438
the fact is that Islam is heavily based around the Quran and it /does/ promote violence, even if only indirectly.

Christianity isn't any different but at least it reshaped itself to be compatible with modern society, even if in itself that's a sin.

Islam is simply not compatible with modern society. even though #NotAllMuslims commit acts of terror, too many do.
>>
>>128772514
Just pretend you're a fag and roll with that. I spent most of my highschool.years using fag immunity to say whatever th3y fuck I wanted to say, even managed to get some sandnigger expelled for making me feel 'threatened' or some abstract shit like that.
>>
>>128774180
Kill. Your. Self.
>>
>>128795438
any shit flinging results in me leaving the conversation. Its the internet, ill commit my time to discussion, but not useless arguing.
>>
>>128795438
>>128795937
there's also the psychological aspect of Islam, which is to prey on the weak and gullible, so pretty much every snowflake looking for a cause.

a good chunk of Islam converts end up in extremists cells.

Islam is great at enlisting people and spreading itself. it's not a religion, it's a weapon. I honestly can't understand why people are so stupid.
>>
>>128796529
Pathetic
>>
>>128796394
you're still fucked though because

>you simply cannot counter a lie based on faith with stats

if she's hardcore she'll just interpret whatever your throw at her however she wants.
>>
File: 55.gif (29KB, 482x800px) Image search: [Google]
55.gif
29KB, 482x800px
>>128796529
>>
>>128796529
she will shake due to keks on that reply. I can't wait to see her answer!
>>
>>128796529
Polite reply. I think it also might be useful to make her defend her accusations of islamophobia.
>>
>>128796529
>he spelled islamophobic wrong

you already lost bro
>>
File: poo in loo on quran hate.png (53KB, 596x647px) Image search: [Google]
poo in loo on quran hate.png
53KB, 596x647px
>>128772514
Muslims are not supposed to make friends with the infidels, what's the deal with that?
>>
>>128772514
Here, I'll save you the trouble:
>but not all Muslims are terrorists!
>but the Bible has all those bad things too!
>but you're misinterpreting the Qu'ran!
>oh, that's the ENGLISH translation! You need to read the original!
>but Muslims are fighting ISIS too!
>America started Islamic terrorism, anyway!
>Islamophobia is exactly what ISIS wants! You're a patsy!
>come to my local mosque and meet with some real Muslims! You'll see we're nice people!
etc.
>>
>>128772514
You're well in there OP.
Anyway, dig out the Pew research on sand-niggers attitudes to death to fags, apostates, and insulters of the prophet. And then tell her to fuck off back to whatever shithole she came from.
>>
>>128796774
IZLLAMAFOBIK
>>
>>128772514

Female genital mutilation
>>
>>128772514
Op, if it's not too late just feign to accept anyrthing she says in order to get in her bed, an then right after you came in her sandy pussy whisper:
"Deus Vult, saracen."
>>
>>128773083
>Just don't be a dick, use facts, and cite your sources.
>don't be a dick

Their religion allows them to kill me and my family, why the fuck wouldn't you be a dick to the followers of a death cult?

Fuck you, idiot.
>>
>>128774053
Oh, I didn't realise you're a faggot, sorry about that.
>>
>>128790808
Discourse like that is encouraged, if things get too hot she'll know when to back out.
>>
>>128787214
Disgusting
>>
What's annoying to me is that she seems to have a pretty nice and courteous personality. It's a shame she's so gullible.
>>
>>128772514

Tell her you're only willing to talk religion quid pro quo for sexual favors
>>
>>128797779
Agreed.
>>
Dont fall for the "muh Christianity did this" deflection tactic when they are confronted with facts about islam that portrays their religion negatively.

The conversation is about the doctrine of Islam, keep it that way. dont allow them to change the topic and make you defend something that has nothing to do with the conversation.
>>
OP I think you should get a gun and body armor. Potentially a knife as well. Conceal carry permit would be nice to have in this instance.

Chances are she has told her fellow muslims or will. Be wary of all muslims from here on out. They will target you.
>>
>Do you support the discrimination and/or extermination of kaffir?
>What's your stance on the canonicity of Sira and Hadith?
>Do you believe Islam can be integrated in a Christian/lay society without the pressure to take it over, as happened in Middle Eastern countries?
>Do you approve of/condone terroristic attacks in retaliation of the misportrayal of your prophet?
>What about Shari'a law? To what extent do you believe it should be followed?
The list can go on, but this is a good start.
>>
>>128793943
of course you are american
>>
>>128772514
>I was wondering where you learned what you believe to be true about Islam
Proper answer: mostly from reading the Quran.

She thinks that because she's an "actual Muslim" she has exclusive rights on telling people about Islam. Show her you don't have to believe in something to be an expert in it.
>>
>>128798043
We're in CA unfortunately.
>>
>>128772514
Name a Muslim country that does it right, one that you'd love to live in. Saudi Arabia has shitloads of oil money, but even they are an oppressive society where women can't drive, etc. Without the oil money, there's not a single Muslim country that is an example of what I'd want to live in, and I'd ask her to name one as well.
>>
You have accepted her premise that "islamaphobia" is real, meaning you have lost before you even begin.
>>
Ask her out, maybe you will get lucky and her Dad and brother may honer rape. Ass um lake ala rape um.
>>
>>128798049
Wife is an ex-Muslim so I got a few gems...

> What would your family do if you stopped wearing your headscarf
> What would your family do if you told them you were no longer Muslim?
>>
>>128772514
People who call themselves Muslim keep killing humans
>not real Muslims
o look at these stats showing muslims support that shit
>muh Christian kkk terrorists
Whites formed institutions to stop their shit. Don't trust Muslims until they pack their own trash. Indeed, you spending your time msging me instead of working to root out your own trash is PART AND PARCEL of the problem.

Bonus pts: Isis and suicide bombers correctly justify their actions by reading straight from the Koran.
>>
>>128798502
Agreed.
And call them islamists. By calling them muslims you will only acknowledge their cuckran.
>>
File: abort.jpg (78KB, 817x960px) Image search: [Google]
abort.jpg
78KB, 817x960px
>>128772514
Tell her to allahu in your akbar
>>
>>128797779
>What's annoying to me is that she seems to have a pretty nice and courteous personality.

uhhh
>unsupported accusations of islamophobia
>implying that his sources are somehow misleading him
>implying that there's nothing actually wrong with Islam and his concern is misplaced
She seems like a bitch to me
>>
>>128798614
>Bonus pts: Isis and suicide bombers correctly justify their actions by reading straight from the Koran.
Exactly. Tell her that according to the koran she is not a real muslim.
>>
>>128796529
INB4 NOT ALL MUSLIMS

>derf hurf those are extremist muslims
>we are moderate muslims
>islam is the religion of peace

this is going to be the response. They have it programmed into their brain.
>>
>>128798384
Doesn't matter. Get a gun illegally if you have to. The muslims targeting you will have weapons. You need one yourself for self defense.
>>
>>128798790
then why does she choose to live in the usa instead of muslim countries

>inb4 thats not muslims fault too
>>
>>128796822
This. Engaging in this debate is a fool's errand, OP. The fact that she's already thrown out the "Islamophobic" accusation should let you know she's not going to be open-minded or intellectually honest.

I appreciate your attempt to give her the red pill, but she doesn't seem like someone open to hearing your ideas, in spite of her posture of doing so.
>>
>>128798610
this
>>
>>128772514
>"islamophobic"

If she's actually using that term, then the debate is over and you lost by simply acknowledging her as a person with a valid opinion and not some empty headed uppity cunt.

Also
>using social media

You have to go back.
>>
>>128776620
This.

She will say "but the bible has similar verses"
Reply: "Yes, but I'm a christian, so they won't kill me, muslims will".
>>
>>128772514
Ask her why Muslims don't actively fight radical islam, why they don't fix up their fucked communities, why they push the victim narrative as soon as another slaughter happens instead of condemning the attack.
>>
File: prot_vs_orthodox.jpg (88KB, 550x734px) Image search: [Google]
prot_vs_orthodox.jpg
88KB, 550x734px
>>128772514
give her the D. and make her see the love of Christ

apart from that, don't bother

>>128775855
this
>>
>>128799027
duh to escape the violence and persecution from other muslims

.........wait a second
>>
>>128774180
Embarrassing, you have to go back.
>>
>>128799094
Yes. Ask her how much time she's spent trying to de-radicalize muslims, versus how much time she's spent accusing people of islamophobia.
>>
>>128787529
Not even his wisdom. Wisdom he asked for on a Vietnamese Rug Shaving image board.
>>
>>128798502
> You have accepted her premise that "islamaphobia" is real, meaning you have lost before you even begin.

Yeah, its victimhood. For some reason leftists tell muslims to act like victims through the media (virtue signal etc). So they build up their frustrations at the west, but they remain living in a western country while doing so. Fucking hypocrites.

They have an irrational fear of christians.

Tell her she has Christianaphobia.
>>
>>128772514
Ask her why a Muslim would want to move to a Zionist state (USA)
>>
>>128796529

Pretty good response, but I'd delete this and change the pic buddy. You forgot to do something . . .
>>
>>128772514
I'd say give it a chance. See what happens. If it comes to it...troll her
>>
>>128774508
haven't read the thread yet but make sure to bring up the idea that the West in it's modern sense is founded on the separation of church and state which is diametrically opposed to that of Sharia Law wherein the nation states that practice said Law are ruled under a Theocracy, thus no separation of the church and state. This means that a proper devout Muslim can never assimilate into Western Culture.
>>
>>128775099
This is the best answer, simple and lots of scope for expansion.

Just say the religion is backward and prohibitive in western society leading to segregation and tension.
>>
>>128772514
Daily reminder that paedophilia is legal in all versions of Islamic law
>>
>>128774417
I'd say it's Islam and brown people
>>
>>128799519
fuck thanks, too many modellos...
>>
>>128799680
Trolling the other person is always the best kind of ejection seat to use when things go south.
>>
>>128772514
mudslime lover faggot
>>
File: 351028-big_boss_mg2_super.jpg (11KB, 128x193px) Image search: [Google]
351028-big_boss_mg2_super.jpg
11KB, 128x193px
>>128797331
That's not how you convince someone they're wrong. Does it really look to you like OP is in this for a cheap rush of superiority by insulting someone?
>>
>>128800126
I agree. You have to be sly about it tho. Don't let it be too obvious
>>
What is the point of engaging her? If she was ever going to denounce her religion she'd have done it when they started blowing people up, so the only thing this conversation will do is take up a shitload of time
>>
>>128800080
please repost it faggot. Also read what I wrote
>>128799715
>>
>>128772514
She wants your dick, senpai.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170606-163202.jpg (432KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170606-163202.jpg
432KB, 1080x1920px
>>128800629
>>
>>128798476
uae bruh bruh you wouldn't live in dubai? aka super las vegas?
>>
>>128773083
get "reliance on the traveler" as it has English translations of a lot of the most verified Hadiths as well as a large appendix that fills in a lot of the tribal shit that fed the religion before the Koran was written
>>
>>128800873
>>128775855
>>128782445
>>128784733
>>128785684
>imageboards always
>>
>>128772514
>arguing with your enemy
people are getting killed, you are past arguing.

just send her one word
>Taqiyya
>>
Google David Wood, watch his videos.
>>
>>128772514
Here OP: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
>>
>>128800406
>convince moslem sand nigger women
what are you smoking you dumb fucking twat
>>
>>128800895
Why dont you add how they brag about out breeding us and turning the West into a caliphate maybe add in the fact they are nothing more than pawns for jews.
>>
>>128773521
Fuck this gay shit. Just tell her, that islam is a nice ideology, it's basically muslim natsoc, but you're nota muslim. They see you and everyone like you as their enemy. They would not shed a single tear, if all whites were to be exterminated, so you won't aswell, if every sandnigger get's glassed.
>>
Play dumb and let her "teach" you. Then get that sweet Islam booty. She wants it.
>>
>>128773083
underrated post
>>
>>128801467
Just because you can't doesn't make it impossible. Try forming a sentence not littered with insults and abuse
>>
>>128773521
This. Try to get her to accept your definitions and punctuate points with "would you not agree?" To paint the lines of the conversation, dominate definitions, dont let her argue semantics to overturn a point. Start vague and narrow your focus while keeping her within your bounds. Then post results.
>>
>>128801804
Why dont you bring along a toaster to your next bubble bath you dumb faggot.
>>
File: muslims.png (142KB, 721x1724px) Image search: [Google]
muslims.png
142KB, 721x1724px
>>
>>128801905
Keep proving my point mate
>>
>>128800895
faggot
>>
>>128772514
First things first make it very clear you're not islamophobic. This means you fear islam. Leftist and cucks are islamophobic. We hate islam.
>>
>>128787317
>>>/bant/
>>>/b/
>>
>>128772514
Religionofpeace.com

Get a PDF Quran

Literally unlimited ammo
>>
>>128773083

Okay heres the deal. Dont do anything this guy said. You have to think what would our ancestors do to such a woman as this and the answer is always gonna be to fuck her.
>>
>>128800895
Weak. You apologize more than assert.
>>
>>128800406
Take the crack pipe out of your mouth, wait for the come down, have a good 10 hour sleep and soak your fucking head in some water.
>>
>>128801062
>super las vegas
Dubai is cool but it wishes it was vegas lul
>>
>>128802327

Women don't want you to assert. I'm telling you, OP. Let her tell you how you're wrong. Have her invite you to a sermon or whatever the fuck they do. You have an in. You can bleach her slowly.
>>
>>128802428
Use a proxy, don't just reset your router. I can still tell it's you, Leaf.
>>
>>128802819
>the moslem is surprised he's being called a dumb faggot
>>
>>128781869
Thank you
>>
File: 5a7.jpg (25KB, 362x133px) Image search: [Google]
5a7.jpg
25KB, 362x133px
>>128801561
>>128801467
>>128801905
UK rages based leaf again
>>
>>128772514
Forget Conversation with a Muslim, more like Conversion of a Muslima for sex
>>
>>128772514

Why bother, unless you are bored enough and just looking for entertainment.

Talking accomplishes nothing
>>
>>128802819
>two Canadians are posting at me
>MY PARANOIA TELLS ME IT'S THE SAME LEAF TRYING TO TRICK ME

Like I said, take the crack pipe out of your mouth. You get a little paranoid.
>>
>>128802947
Keep going

>>128803293
My mistake
>>
>>128772514
Just send her a link to the Acts 17 Apologetics youtube channel
>>
>>128772514
OP READ THIS PLS
> OP READ THIS PLS
OP READ THIS PLS
> OP READ THIS PLS
OP READ THIS PLS
> OP READ THIS PLS

3 biggest issues with islam.

1. death to apostasy
makes it more a cult than religion, only religion in the world to enforce this. muslims are not free to leave the faith due to fear and threats of violence.

2. holy book makes political claims
"world caliphate", 0 separation of church and state.

3. demands of non-believers
jizya, don't eat bacon in schools, etc...
because your a muslim, we have to change our way of life to suit your beliefs.

these 3 reasons are the very core of why islam is incompatible with secular states and a existential threat to western civilization.

rate plz
>>
>>128800080

No problem lad. There are crazy fuckers on here, never know what they're capable of.

I looked her up real quick out of curiousity and they all look harmless. You're probably right about the arranged marriage and phony wedding photos.

And if she does want your D, AVOID. Jesus Christ. Now that I think about it, she's a little weirdo for following you and hitting you up about what your posting.
>>
File: Otay.png (142KB, 378x555px) Image search: [Google]
Otay.png
142KB, 378x555px
>>128773573
>600
>6000000
>Its always something with Six
I want off. Its not even funny anymore.
>>
>>128803896
Word, really dont want to put people in that position
>>
File: a6.gif (33KB, 1150x693px) Image search: [Google]
a6.gif
33KB, 1150x693px
>>128772514
please dont be a faggot, just tell her off
>>
>>128772514
looks like she wants to draw u in, tell her shes a stupid sand nigger
>>
>>128799193
/thread
>>
Post the screenshots OP, ignore the mean goys here
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.