[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manlets BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: ff.png (609KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ff.png
609KB, 1920x1080px
>20% of guys have 80% of the sex

>16.5% of US males are over 6'0

>The alpha/beta culture idea is just a coping mechanism to deal with the fact your a manlet and you can never be the "alpha" you dream of
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: shitposting.jpg (35KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
shitposting.jpg
35KB, 601x601px
>>
>>128537265
feels good man

your face when im not white, can you same /pol?
>>
More like walletlets BTFO

> 16% of males have disproportionate disposable income compared to their peers
> have all the best dinner and travel reservations
> literally have to worry about women impregnating themselves with your used condoms
> meanwhile 6'2 broke boys complain about women all being BLACKED and RICED and CULTUTALLY ENRICHED on the way to work for UPS or their "barbacking gig"
>>
>>128537265

lanky fucks get illnesses all the time. hobbit race master race.
>>
>>128537265
>over 80% of the sex
I'm not sure what that means
>>
Tallfags are only good as bulls. They're the real cucks. We're just using them. At the end of the day I'm the one cuddling with her and talking about her day and giving her massages.
>>
File: rogan ruuurrghh.gif (1011KB, 450x365px) Image search: [Google]
rogan ruuurrghh.gif
1011KB, 450x365px
>>128537265
NUUUUUUUUHHH
If I lift enough I can get all the babes!!!
>>
File: unshavenpepe.jpg (17KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
unshavenpepe.jpg
17KB, 500x484px
>>128537265

tfw 6'2" and barely get any poon like maybe get laid twice a year
>>
>>128539657
Fuck off, I'm my oneitis' favorite orbiter since I can carry more things for her. She made me hold all of her bags for 2 hours when she went trying on clothes with Chad and I could easily have held them for much longer.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.