[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does absolutely nobody here on /pol talk about a possible

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 35

File: IMG_7051.jpg (93KB, 750x765px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7051.jpg
93KB, 750x765px
Why does absolutely nobody here on /pol talk about a possible global financial crisis in the next few years?
>>
>>128444982
>crisis
There's a crisis every 5 to 10 years.
What's driving the need to talk about it when there are so many good bantz from Trump to chuckle about?
>>
Because they say this bullshit every other month?
Fuck off with these slide threads
Alternatively go to
>>>/biz/
>>
>>128445524
How is this a slide thread? Nothing would have more political implications than a global economic collapse. Last time it happened Hitler was elected.
>>
>>128445396
I meant a total economic collapse where welfare cannot be paid, great unemployment and people lose their savings.
>>
>>128446399
>cannot be paid, great unemployment and people lose their savings

That's pretty extreme. What would cause that? How could we prevent it?
>>
>>128447397
Well as far as I know this almost happened in 2007/2008 but the Jews decided it would not be the right time yet. According to my understanding a reset is necessary from their perspective so their double interest slavery keeps working and so that Whites lose their wealth so they will not become 'lazy' but stay in the hamster wheel.

>How could it be prevented?
Put Jews into camps. Asides from this I wonder what impact cryptocurrencies have as their amount cannot be arbitrarly increased?
>>
>>128444982
Stop reading ZeroClue.
>>
>>128444982
I let myself get hyped for the shemitah a couple of years ago. Never again!
>>
>>128444982
Because it's bound to happen no matter what.
Why would we be actively talking about it? What's the point?
>>
>>128448117
http://niketalk.com/t/119964/the-economist-get-ready-for-a-world-currency-2018
Read this.

It's coming, the phoenix. It can be stopped but not with this low energy.
>>
>>128448601
To be prepared and not hit cold like most of the normies. I bought some gold coins, food and think of getting a gun license. Maybe I flee to the country side or another country. So a date would clearly help.
>>
>>128449678
Tl;dr

But we have a world currency anyway already with bitcoin.
>>
>>128447397

>$20 trillion in debt
>private debt $13 trillion
>everything in bubble mode
>(((Federal Reserve)))

>how could that even happen, guys?

get a fuckin clue

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCThv5tYUVaG4ZPA3p6EXZbQ
>>
>>128449956
I meant.
>>128449197
>>
>>128450025
Could you please some it up? I am too lazy to watch the vids. Why can they not just create more money for infinity? All they need nowadays is to make a click.
>>
>>128450351
*sum it up
>>
>>128450351

>Why can they not just create more money for infinity

because it becomes worthless you dumb cunt.

>too lazy to watch moving images on a screen and listen to words

Just get the fuck out pussy. You're gonna be a buttfuck toy when all this shit comes down.
>>
>>128449956
Not one that is mandatory to use for banks and governments alike.
This will replace the dollar.

It talks about the reset you mentioned here. And how it will be achieved.
>>128448117
>>
>>128444982
Here in Lithuania, the crisis never ends.
>>
Let's get it started, I'll be living like a kang on 100 satoshis a day
>>
>>128444982
we do

HCG is about to pop over in Cucknadia
>>
>>128444982
It will happen with the current fiat system, just give it some time for the bubble to inflate.
>>
Is there a way to exploit a situation like that as a not rich guy.
>>
>>128444982
Because talking about such things is neither amusing nor useful. If you are too unprepared and stupid to cope, fuck you. That simple.

Good times are for preparation to endure bad times. Be skilled, be versatile, don't have any useless interests. Learn constantly. Don't game which is a waste of study time.

If you, right now, had to fix almost everything you own during an economic crisis could you do that?

Do you know how to produce food? It doesn't have to be anything you like to eat, your likes are unimportant in survival.

Are you armed? Do you lobby for firearms ownership? If not, you deserve Achmeds cock in your daughter, wife, waifu, fleshlight and throat.

Notice OP doesn't mention his own preparations because he has none.
>>
>>128451044
You do not need banks or any middle man anymore with bitcoin.
>>
>>128450750
Being this mad when I just politely asked for a summary. Probably you took too many vaccines.
>>
>>128451221
Explain, what is your situation right now?
>>
>>128444982
Because they think unregulated capitalism works 100 percent of the time.
>>
>>128448117
If they do it they better get ready for das Reich v4.0. The banks, the world institutions, the world order, all are getting BTFO'd bigly this time.
>>
>>128453025
You do, because in the financial meltdown you described there won't be any internet.
>>
>>128451822
But WHEN? Why can nobody state a date with a good explanation? There must be some signs. Will it be this year or in ten years?
>>
>>128444982
Because I have nothing to lose and therefore nothing to worry about.
>>
>>128444982
Because everyone expects it. Market cycles happen. Can't be up and up forever.

It won't be the end of the world. Unless it is. And if it is, it's too late to matter. So being correct in that scenario means you lose regardless.

Protip -- don't bet on the end of the world. You will lose that bet (either way).
>>
>>128452325
Buy a gun and think of how to rob people (preferably non-Whites) when the time comes. Otherwise you will probably starve or robbed yourself. If you had more money you could buy some gold coins and food supply. Poor people will have the hardest time for sure.
>>
>>128452525

NOT MY FLESHLIGHT
>>
File: sdc_2017.jpg (449KB, 1773x1407px) Image search: [Google]
sdc_2017.jpg
449KB, 1773x1407px
We are in for one hell of an economic crisis which is really just a continuation of the last few crises in which none of the problems were fixed. Central Banks have printed untold trillions of dollars/euros/pounds/yen since 2008 in order to kick the can a little further down the road and keep the system from imploding a little while longer. In Q1 2017 alone CBs across the globe created $1tn out of thin air to purchase financial securities - this is the ONLY force keeping the stock, bond, real-estate and other markets propped up.

But sooner or later the crisis will hit in a big way again, there's nothing CBs can do to stop it.
>>
>>128444982
this board is about what is happening not what might happen
>>
>>128453668
In the next ten years. The problem is (((they))) keep propping up the economy with more imaginary money every time it's about to go under, which is just going to make the crash worse when the crash finally comes.
>>
File: 2017-06-04 11.56.41.jpg (294KB, 811x599px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-04 11.56.41.jpg
294KB, 811x599px
>Tfw the market crashes but it doesn't matter because you already cashed in on the shekels of the goyim investments
>>
>>128454206
>tfw you didn't buy bitcoin in time
>>
>>128452525
>Good times are for preparation to endure bad times.
I truly like this sentence. Would you mind if I save it?

I already stated my preparation, mate. I have gold coins, food supply and plan to get a gun license. Also, I think of looking for a place where I could flee to.

Still an estimation when it will happen could be very useful.
>>
>>128446399
Just another reason to end social programs.
>>
>>128446186
Because when it happens I'm going to make a fucking killing on option contracts, and the common retards need not benefit from economic downfall. When it bottoms out I'm going to get so many undervalued assets, and make a killing as the economy recovers. Play the Jews game by their rules, and benefits can be seen
>>
nobody here has any money so it wont effect them in the slightest
>>
>>128453481
But we now have millions of rapefugees, Blacks and Muslims aged between 18-35 in Europe who are often veterans and used to violence. They will fight for their own interests.
>>
>>128453819
If you have nothing to lose, you will have to worry the most. Because when you do not get any welfare you will simply starve.
>>
>>128444982
Yeah, we may be headed for a big crash. It's not an imminent crash or anything, we might even see a small boom (see: roaring twenties) but there is a high chance of a massive crash, given the state of the economy, debt loads and lack of real growth
>>
File: wait...wat.jpg (21KB, 316x209px) Image search: [Google]
wait...wat.jpg
21KB, 316x209px
>>128444982
That guy looks familiar...
>>
File: central-bank-balance-sheet.jpg (31KB, 500x531px) Image search: [Google]
central-bank-balance-sheet.jpg
31KB, 500x531px
>>128454206
To expand on just how desperately CBs have been acting to prop up the market see pic related.
>>
>>128454206
Why cannot they just keep going this for infinity? And can it not be somehow calculated when the collapse will inevitably happen?
>>
>>128450025
>$20 trillion in debt
You realize no one would ever call that debt in right? It's like mutual assured destruction, the U.S. can't pay it and the (((people))) we owe it to know it, and calling it in would ruin more things than the debt is worth. they just hold it over our heads to call in favors, so don't worry about it.

What's really gonna matter is the decreasing spending power the last few middle and the vast low class has. businesses are starting to feel the pain right about now. still a few years out.
>>
>>128454865
Then it would affect them most actually, because when they do not get welfare or lose their job they will simply starve.
>>
>>128454812
This goy gets it
>>
>>128455059
Why do you believe it is not imminent? I heard it could happen any moment now.
>>
>>128454883
Good. They are here so we won't have to go over there to give them a kicking. The last two years' waves of "refugees" are most likely the worst of the worst they have.
Their numbers alone can't help them against modern police or army.
As to you as a citizen, I'd recommend the usual "redpill" stuff, combat sports etc. I've been doing it before /pol/ and will keep at it no matter what. Be an asset rather than a liability for when the day arrives.
>>
File: Washington's Monetary Activism.png (256KB, 940x664px) Image search: [Google]
Washington's Monetary Activism.png
256KB, 940x664px
>>128455350
>Why cannot they just keep going this for infinity?
It's an interesting question. Japan has been doing this same thing for something like 20 years already. I don't know if Western central banks could do the same, and even if they could, some political level habening would probably crash the house of cards
>>
Jews will be jewing Jews.

So really, a typical day.
>>
>>128449956
>gold is not a world currency
kek
>>
>>128444982
Because such talk belongs on >>>/biz/?
>>
File: gold_standard_equality.jpg (105KB, 881x603px) Image search: [Google]
gold_standard_equality.jpg
105KB, 881x603px
>>128455350
Because when the next stage of the crisis hits (it will be later this year or early next year, trust me) then their immediate response will be to fire up the printing presses again with huge QE programs (which never actually ended mind you) and cutting interest rates to below zero. This is when an invisible line of confidence is crossed and the bottom falls out of fiat currencies like the dollar - then the world faces a series of cascading sovereign debt crises where the value of the currency itself is put into question and people will not longer accept it.

Only question is, what then? Do we do what should've been done long ago and adopt a sound-monetary standard (i.e. the Gold Standard)? Or will the IMF step in with their SDR basket to impose an authoritarian new fiat currency on the world? My hope is for the former but I fear we may get the latter if normal people don't step up.
>>
>>128455875
You truly believe the army and police will not be on the rapefugees side? For example 25% of German military are Muslims and pro-Whites are actively weeded out right now in a big campaign. You forget that the governments truly consist of globalist kikes who want to replace us.
>>
>>128454322
this it's everyone going back for one more taste of the bubble before pulling out completely. that's why there's no date. you just need a few public companies to get sucked under, maybe people get scared and start dumping real estate.

some things to note:
we're at pre-2008 growth RATES in some markets. again, maybe not every market has recovered but the rate of grown is crazy.

It's gonna be IT + Housing the gets kicked hardest in the balls and will topple everything else.
IT stock is way overvalued and speculation is high (see amazon explosive growth, netflix growth, uber almost being outlawed, snapchat implosion, startups popping up and close very quickly)
Lots of money on the line with instability. Also IT wages are back at pre-dotcom levels. Senior devs can pull $180K on the west coast and newgrads/pajeets make $100-$120K. I see guys that don't even know how to use industry tools get hired at amazon for that much. When they're stock drops, those guys are going to lose their fucking shirts.

Of course there's the every wary housing market problem in the US. I think the gentrification of inner cities stopped it for about 5-10 years. when millennials really get motivated about home ownership, the prices will be too high and demand to great so things will get unstable.
>>
File: 20151021_debt1.jpg (569KB, 1747x961px) Image search: [Google]
20151021_debt1.jpg
569KB, 1747x961px
>>128455869
>Why do you believe it is not imminent? I heard it could happen any moment now.
Maybe it could happen any day now. If I knew this shit well enough to accurately predict crashes, I would be richer than all the jews combined. But the central bank stimulus thing might "work" the same way it is working right now for quite a long time, who knows.

What the central banks are doing, you can think of it this way. Debt is to economy kinda like what alcohol is to a drunk. What central banks do, they're curing a hangover by getting drunk again. Only problem is that the next day you get even bigger hangover, and then you need even more alcohol to get drunk again and so on and so on. How long can this go on? Who knows
>>
>>128455970
Maybe the Jews will collapse the financial system so that we have a civil war in Europe which kills most of the Whites? Almost all rapefugees are welfare leeches and the moment they get nothing and starve there will be sn explosion in crime and a civil war starts.
>>
>>128444982
4chan is not your tool to influence a market panic.
>>
>>128456235
>>128456235
definitely the latter
how would anyone stop it
this is the final play of the banker families
ah yes these people have infinite money to lend out....makes sense..............totally logical...............
>>
>>128456175
I remember they confiscate gold in financial crises. Bitcoins may be much harder to ban and can cross all borders.
>>
File: nasdaq_lt.png (113KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
nasdaq_lt.png
113KB, 1000x900px
Also, to anyone here who might have positions in tech stocks - get out now.
>>
>>128445524
/biz/ is just pump and dump cryptocurrency shill threads now
>>
>>128457041
god I can't wait for IT retards to be homeless when this shit crashes. it's gonna be glorious
>>
>>128455104
hmm nice this is horrifying
>>
so crypto is obviously the way to preserve wealth right
how do i store it safely not on some website where itll get confiscated by the jews
>>
>>128444982

Because, I'm not a nocoiner.
>>
File: 1482432674622.png (263KB, 1190x584px) Image search: [Google]
1482432674622.png
263KB, 1190x584px
>>128456841
>Maybe the Jews will collapse the financial system so that we have a civil war in Europe which kills most of the Whites?
If only fixing the economy were as simple as that. To simply remove Jews and be completely ok. But the fact is that the economy has always operated in cycles, in both short term debt cycle (about ever 5-8 years) and long term debt cycle (about 80 years). It's just how the system operates, and the countries which have zero Jews aren't doing any better either. As for the civil war, yes I suppose that's inevitable anyway (just look at population growth rates in Africa, unless we do something we'll get flooded)
>>
>>128444982
Because Donald Trump is too smart to let a global financial crisis happen.
>>
>>128457419
make a desktop wallet with a printed out key phrase that you hide somewhere secure. I use Exodus, and like it so far.
>>
>>128453315
Well, minimum wage is about 4k a year, emigration is huge, one of the biggest in EU, we changed currency to the euro not long ago and prices nearly tripled, but the wages remained mostly the same, about half of the working force don't earn average pay which is a lousy 800 a month, corruption is massive because it is paid by EU gibs that don't go anywhere, but into corrupt pockets of govt. officials etc. etc.
So yeah, no wonder niggers don't want to come here.
>>
>>128457513
will this be gone if my hard drive dies or can the key access it no matter what
>>
>>128446399
Total economic collapse would be good for white nationalists. Starve the beast.
>>
>>128457726
its really the only way we have any hope of survival
>>
>>128457188
the good news is, it will probably end the indian IT body shops because "code artisans" will be working for $15 an hour.

It needs to happen though.
>>
>>128457697
If you have the key safe you can download exodus on another computer, put in your backup key phrase, and all your shit will still be there.
>>
>>128444982
Because I can literally ditch civilization and go live in the woods for at least 2 yrs. Plus I have valuable job skills so employment is pretty obtainable. Plus I have money. Plus the financial crisis is manufactured and we are busy trying to smoke out the rats behind it.
>>
I don't want to jinx it. It's the only thing that can wake people out of their slumber so I really hope it happens. Financial hard times is the only ingredient missing from the right wing death squads soup
>>
>>128453315
the whole world is in recession, what is there to explain.
>>
>>128456235
But do we not have negative interest rates already?

And what happens when people just change their fiat money by bitcoins?
>>
>>128453481
were all utterly dependent on this system now just to survive
we cant support anywhere near this many people without nigger rigging the corporate farms
>>
Trump is clearing the way for the US to lead the world to prosperity never before seen, we're already heading there. When you force the leader to give away all his gains to poors, the leader eventually fails. When you let him fucking lead, everyone is better for it. Dow to 40K by end of first term.
>>
>>128457939
amazing this is exactly what i was looking for thank you anon
>>
File: Housing_prices.png (304KB, 893x713px) Image search: [Google]
Housing_prices.png
304KB, 893x713px
>>
File: skincredible.jpg (42KB, 300x303px) Image search: [Google]
skincredible.jpg
42KB, 300x303px
>>128458425
Damn, the post-boom hangover is going to be crazy
>>
>>128458265
Make sure not to fuck around with the backup key, if you lose it you're totally fucked.
>>
>>128458425
this is 10 yrs old whats it look like now
>>
>>128446399
so business as usual?
>>
>>128444982
>>128444982
First it was 2014,
Then it was 2015 (7-year cycle)
2016-2017 was US elections, and downturns rarely happen during elections. The typical cycle is roughly 7-years.

Housing is definitely nuts, but there's still low inventory and high demand in many areas. Banks are loosening up their loan requirements but not to 2007 levels. Freight shipping is down but they're still making money (most of them). Consumer spending has plateaued but not down. The indicators are there, it's just a matter of when

Really what could trigger it is political action in response to muh global warming or terrorism.

I gave up trying to predict exactly when because only insiders truly know when a collapse will happen, and by the time normies find out it's too late. My guess is this period of boom is longer than average since the last in 2008 was pretty severe, so 2019-2020.
>>
>>128457476
Because all countries are run by a Jewish financial system. When Hitler was democratically elected he solved wll economic problems even though Germany was boycotted.
>>
>>128454461
There's still time and time to multiply it. Not gonna shill but do some research.
>>
>>128458767
is it easy to make like a bunch of separate $100 wallet codes and print them all out
>>
File: market_bubble.jpg (338KB, 616x860px) Image search: [Google]
market_bubble.jpg
338KB, 616x860px
>>128458866
It's about the same or a bit higher I believe. I'm no expert on US economy but I believe housing prices are back to their pre-2008-crash levels
>>
>>128457492

Oh he can't stop it. Crashes, depressions, recessions, panics, etc are all natural to an eceonomy like the flu to the humanbody. They're necessary to reinforce what does produce wealth. What Trump is currently doing is rolling back regulations and cutting subsidies and raxes to give small and medium businesses to grow and exoand cushioning the blow of the great crash. It will mostly be corporations that will be hirt by this. They tend to run up a lot of credit so when the crash happens theyll declare bankruptcy and sell of parts of the company until theyre completely done for or the balance sheet is back in the black. The other important thing to note is many of these corporations are also owned/partially owned by foriegners. What Trump is doing is reinforcing domestic production and investment to absorb the fallout of these over priced publically traded corporations and transfer massive amounts of wealth from rich foriegners back to Americans while simultaneously make the crash not so painful.
>>
>>128457835
This is why they flood us with literally millions of young men experienced with war.
>>
>>128457476
it will crash and basically the jews will theoretically own all of the wealth while everyone else is horribly in debt
the reaction to this will be either everyone telling the jews to get fucked
or people begging for govt to stabilize things and bring us into world currency from new magic fiat source
>>
File: Nazi_economy.png (143KB, 1806x918px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi_economy.png
143KB, 1806x918px
>>128458995
Look brah I'm not nazophobic or anything but if you think going full Hitler will be an easy fix then you're going to have bad time
>>
>>128459115
No, there's one key for your entire wallet, at least using that particular wallet. You'd have to create a bunch of different wallets and make a separate key for all of them.

That's why I have 3 copies of it printed out and stashed in various locations.
>>
>>128458983
brexit negotiations could trigger it?
>>
>>128457041
what am I seeing here? does this mean that the jews behind google and facebook will get rekt?
>>
I'm ready for the next crash.
Almost hoping for it.
>>
i watched a film back in 2010 called collapse and it was about a looming crisis and the oil industry reaching 'peak oil' and basically saying everything in our society relies on crude oil and all these renewables won't fully do what crude oil does in all its applications. anyway the guy who was interviewed in the film about it posted a video on youtube with an 'anonymous' guy fawkes mask on and it was really weird because he's a balding fat guy in his 50s. never heard from him since but i've always kept it in the back of my head, maybe the next crisis will be peak oil?
>>
what if the eventual plan is to let india and pakistan and africa and china totally starve to death so europe needed to be flooded in order to keep some genetic diversity and then we will enter the singularity with a sustainable population that doesnt threaten the extinction of all mankind
>>
>>128459232
Take a load of this goy, /pol.
>>
>>128444982
>possible

It's literally guaranteed because of how flawed (((capitalism))) is. The only alternative you're allowed is (((communism))). There's a reason National Socialism is banned and we both know (((why))).
>>
>>128449197
>Single currency for countries with different economic policies
Because that went so well for Europe
>>
>>128460023
peak oil is definitely not the concern, its peak fiat trust. they will have to do some seriously wonky shit to keep it going again. 2008 was already insane. maybe everyone is too stupid to notice though and there will be no breaking point it will just get significantly inflated through unprecedented money printing until everything is ok
>>
I hope it comes soon

easy times breed complacency
>>
File: 0007 - dU9WYFu.jpg (29KB, 400x325px) Image search: [Google]
0007 - dU9WYFu.jpg
29KB, 400x325px
>>128460233
this is fucking depressing
>>
>>128459898
it means everyone is getting rich on social media and tech services. something that could change with the wind.
>>
>>128444982
>possible global financial crisis
or not
>>
>>128450351
>Why can they not just create more money for infinity? All they need nowadays is to make a click.

Fucking hell, kompis. Stay in school, 4chan is 18+.

>>128453216

A summary would be useless for you, because you are dumb, lazy and uninformed.
>>
File: 1495436510921.jpg (48KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
1495436510921.jpg
48KB, 400x343px
>>128460233
>>
>>128444982
Funny how all the TBTF banks from the last one are even bigger now.
Trillion $ QE a month will happen in our lifetimes.
>>
>>128460233
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlpfqcsazh4

If you stay stuck in the us vs them mentality, we are all fucked.
>>
>>128460607
but will it change for sure or not?
>>
>>128445396
fpbp

we all know it's coming

there's one every 10 years max

the question is whether it will be "The Big One" (like 1929) and shit will pop off, how bad people will hate Trump for it, whether they'll blame it on Russian hackers hacking the stock markets or some shit, if there'll be any repeats of Occupy Wall Street, all that goodness

it's definitely coming. Student loans are a mess, demographics are a mess, good jobs are dying forever, municipal and state governments are broke (see: Illinois, Detroit), malls and retail closing down left and right, corporate debt is back to pre-recession levels, housing is fucked in major cities in the Anglosphere, etc.

I feel like there is going to be a very big happening by 2030 at the latest.
>>
>>128460420
the guy talks a lot about fiat currency in the documentary, explaining how a lot of it is tied up in oil etc. honestly he made really good points but maybe he just called it too early. i mean he also predicted the 2008 crash and told people to buy gold before it.
>>
>>128459470
The text can be summed up as
>Financial prosperity under NS was just an illusion
Absolutely no, it was not. I personally know a German woman 96 years old and she could fully confirm me that unemployment and all economic problems were quickly solved after Hitler was elected. It is very simple, remove the Jews, their speculation, their control over the money system, the double interest rates and debt slavery, act in the interest of your people and nation instead of globalist kikery and your country will prosper economically.
>>
>>128460023
cant be peak oil, with the advancements in technology, we are finding more oil and able to get to deeper oil as a result, throw fracking in the mix and we might never run out. Keep in mind the US and Canada have so much shale oil, the Saudi's flooded the market trying to keep prices below $50 a barrel which makes it uneconomical for most North American production.
>>
>>128444982
Because we're counting on it.
>>
The next financial crisis will come as a result of too much preparation and speculation. Self-fulfilling prophecy.
>>
>>128444982
Too busy thinking of ways to defend Trump, no time for actual political discussion.
>>
>>128449678
The problem though is that it will just HIT and when it does actually hit a thread will pop up about the same second.
But if you're up spamming threads weekly or something, be my guest. Just a warning though, you might have to create a few hundred threads. Because it won't happen for at least 2-4 more years.
>>
>>128444982
most people here are financially retarded and defend jewbucks among other blue pilled shit
>>
think of it this way though if we get a massive crash and normal people are dying for cash the jews can buy up literally everything for pennies. with how leveraged most people are they will be totally fucked. this is the point of the boom and bust cycles. you can incredibly consolidate wealth through manipulated crashes that some jews time properly.

the rothschilds made most of their fortune by fake news of the brits losing the battle of waterloo. the UK govt bonds crashed insanely hard and only the rothschilds were buying them up.

the jews truly understand the world thats why they will always first head right for the media before extending their tentacles elsewhere.
>>
>>128448462
awww you poor retard :(
>>
File: 182164_large.jpg (99KB, 387x497px) Image search: [Google]
182164_large.jpg
99KB, 387x497px
>>128461542
"I never said that it [socialism] was not a good transition tool. It's not the best. It's not updated. Socialism was great when it was designed, but today we have much better systems; much more effective to enhance the lives of people in a much faster way than the old time socialism. Socialism was concerned with the working class; we're concerned with knowledge, and we're concerned with surpassing the need for work. In other words, we think machines could replace jobs that are monotonous and boring or dangerous. That people think in terms of work to earn a living. In the future, you don't need to think in terms of work; You'll be provided for and you can study anything you want to study at school."

>Jacque Fresco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRFbEgNBG5A

It's in english by the way.

This should be required watching for modern economical discussion.
>>
File: 1496509584323.jpg (389KB, 634x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496509584323.jpg
389KB, 634x900px
>>128457080
Really not too different from Libertarian and ZeroHedge type sites shilling gold for the last decade while Dow hit 21,000 and real estate literally doubled in some cities

The cycle is repeating and it looks like we're coming back to a big bust. But if you had just bought into an index fund or a house in Toronto or Vancouver back in 2009, you could probably sell off and retire to the Philippines or Indonesia forever and continue shitposting from a random island no one has ever heard of while a maid does all your cooking and cleaning
>>
>>128460690
It is a legitimate question and I may be lazy but I am surely not dumb and I wish to get informed. You probably have a bad day being this mad on the Internet. Maybe take a walk outside and get some fresh air, sweetie.
>>
>>128453668
are you really this retarded? You're asking why nobody is giving you the exact date of a predictable economic crisis on an anon image board? Sad
>>
>>128444982
>next few years
It will start this year in Autumn.
>>
>>128461188
yeah you're probably right. the guy made a big deal about our methods of collecting oil becoming more and more unprofitable though.

holy shit i just looked it up and the guy in the documentary killed himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kapLAvdjGqE
>>
>>128444982

all financial crises are planned.
>>
>>128444982
There is plenty of discussion of this at reddit. Every time Trump tweets they go into hysterics about the world collapsing.
>>
>>128444982
Because it's inevitable. No reason to talk about it
>>
>>128444982
I'd worry about this one, folks.

Dr. Wily has apparently breached the NYSE.
>>
>>128456179
kys economic events are the catalyst for all major political change.
>>
>>128444982
Because most of us have no money or assets
>>
>>128459470

Nope.
>>
>>128462148
time to invest in killer AI robots
>>
>>128461809
>being this retarded
>>
>>128461738
Can you stop wasting our time with communist memes? Thanks. Did not even read the bullshit you typed and ignored your video link
>>
>>128460233

The only problem with Capitalism is the Jew.

The freedom of Capitalism is its greatest strength in a world without the Jew, and its greatest weakness in a world with them. The Jew will always exploit freedom to create slavery.
>>
File: Ethereum-blog.png (328KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ethereum-blog.png
328KB, 800x800px
>tfw bought ethereum
>>
Daily reminder to be a bad goy and invest in crypto and keep yourself close to the principle of the gold standard

Being dependent on government-controlled currencies that pump out money to stimulate the economy results in continuous bubble-and-burst scenario's.
>>
the more that i think about it theres no way the elites want billions and billions of shitskins running around on the planet
i just became convinced that the point of the multiculturalism is to be sure to preserve some amount of all the different genes and then let the overpopulated areas die
probably what they fear the most is the race war that the whites might engage in which is why they push so hard for gun control and embracing multiculturalism

trump ruined everything O_O
>>
File: lol_im_such_a_nerd.jpg (201KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
lol_im_such_a_nerd.jpg
201KB, 1000x1500px
>>128444982
Why do people start threads to talk about thing just post screen caps of the headline of the article of thing instead of actually posting the article about thing?
>>
File: molyn123456.jpg (34KB, 567x565px) Image search: [Google]
molyn123456.jpg
34KB, 567x565px
>>128448328
>>
File: 1495136411667.jpg (195KB, 798x770px) Image search: [Google]
1495136411667.jpg
195KB, 798x770px
>>128462932
>invest in bitcoin
>internet cables are cut
>oh no now no internet, why did I ever invest in such a flimsy unreliable """""currency"""" that relies on computers
>mfw people who bought gold can go about their day because their currency is real
>>
>>128463158
they dont want you giving clicks to those jewbags
>>
>>128462757
hodl my dude
XBY and DGB too
>>
File: 1416880542698.jpg (139KB, 757x960px) Image search: [Google]
1416880542698.jpg
139KB, 757x960px
If it was really happening, why would we warn people?
>>
>>128462653
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POLtKOaVra4

Live under the wonder of capitalism the, stop complaining about inmigration and outsourcing, stop complaining about poverty and polluting, cause that's the shape of capitalist society.
>>
File: 1493149965609.png (508KB, 593x594px) Image search: [Google]
1493149965609.png
508KB, 593x594px
>>128461619
what the FUCK did you just say to me?
>>
>>128463323
the point is to have it 1 year later when were back up and running
things should be pretty comfy by then though regardless after the crusades #2 happens
>>
File: 1485720686179.jpg (232KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
1485720686179.jpg
232KB, 500x387px
>>128463370
Nocoiners will forever try and cope.... for a board that claims to be redpilled there sure is a lot of nocoiners.
>>
>>128463464
no thats the shape of not properly stopping retards from breeding and not having any standards of decency among any elites because they are all degenerate greedy kikes
>>
File: silver 6.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
silver 6.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
>>128463323

I have about 120 oz of silver and some various grams of gold, as well as some scrap gold jewelry.

Before that, I got muh guns and ammo, and I train regularly. I also have about 2 months of non-perishable food that I rotate through. Working on accumulating more food. Then of course first aid, tobacco, alcohol, etc.

I have a some woke friends and an enclave we can retreat to if the silly melanin people want to throw a tantrum.

Point being, metals are good to have, but have food, water, weapons and first aid squared away first.
>>
>>128453351
No you dip. It's a rigged system, not a free market. Centrally planned interest rates and money printing our way into a debt bomb, all to bail (((them))) out.

That's not unregulated capitalism fucking idiot.
>>
>>128461913
Why are here so many autists who cannot answer in a normal way and must use insults?

Anyway, /pol has some good information in my opinion, many are actually quite smart and we have educated people here from all fields of science.
>>
>>128463323
>not having your bitcoin stored on gold coins

are you retarded?
>>
>>128463748
That's why you are stuck witth the low class, cause your model of society didn't percieved the issues before hand, just reacted to what was more profitable at the moment.

Inmediate gains against net gains.
>>
>>128461933
Explanation why?
>>
>>128444982
>>128446399
modern money is so phony that it isn't even possible to have a real collapse. only to admit they are totally full of shit and the whole system is a joke. to avoid this they just find ways to erase national debts and constantly pull new money from their asses. its basically just a form of mind control desu
>>
>>128450025
good stuff, thank (You)
>>
>>128463158
Yes, I do not want to give clicks and this article was surely written by a Jew, so it has no informational credibility or value. I am only interested in the topic and your opinions.
>>
File: CRYPTO_INVESTMENT.jpg (6KB, 164x250px) Image search: [Google]
CRYPTO_INVESTMENT.jpg
6KB, 164x250px
>>128464883
This.

Modern money is a fucking shitty meme that we can't even create.

CRYPTOSPHERE IS HERE
>>
>>128455425

They don't have to "call it in" you cum-dump, they only have to decide that the USD is bullshit and take their business elsewhere, which is already happening. East-West cycle swap is coming up anyway.

This is the most unsustainable nation in the world.
>>
>>128456235
crypto you little brainlet
>>
>>128457726
It would be bad for white nationalists, who also rely on everything the global economy bestows them, despite the obvious inequality.
>>
>>128444982
> Collapse.

it's pretty much expected.

You know what will happen next? They will shill gold as a safe haven as they have been accumulating that shit before the colapse and the media will hype that shit to the moon.

Once the stock market collapse happened, they'll let you ride off the safe haven train for several months before dumping it altogether once the stock prices bcomes more affordable.

It's a cycle that you should be aware of.
>>
>>128444982
The Fed is holding off on the crash until there is a little more than a year before the next election. It's very hard to get reelected when the economy is in the shitter. They're gonna Bush Sr. him. Crash date Sep 30, 2019.
>>
>>128444982
I have been saying for awhile now that California will be the epicenter of a global depression and financial collapse.
>>
>>128456841

http://www.deagel.com/country/United-States-of-America_c0001.aspx

This site, created by Edwin Deagle, formerly of the Department of Defense and the Rockefeller Foundation, predicts mass depopulation in the U.S and Europe by 2025.

Russia, China, India do well all around, and some of South America also, too a lesser extent.
>>
>>128466038
you're legitimately stupid
>>
File: 1475351622612.png (23KB, 144x155px) Image search: [Google]
1475351622612.png
23KB, 144x155px
>Market crashes
>Trump is crucified
>Get a 2nd New Deal or Socialist revolution
Sounds bretty good to me
>>
>>128466377

>increasingly nervous man
>>
>>128464883
yea this is accurate
the problem isnt even the idea behind it though
the problem is the jews behind it
>>
>>128453597
This
>>
File: Pepe-the-frog-redrawn-670x670.jpg (61KB, 670x670px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-the-frog-redrawn-670x670.jpg
61KB, 670x670px
>>128466420
are they thinking what im thinking
>>
>>128444982
Because when the dollar collapses and the world is a shit storm I will be safe and sound. And anyone who approaches me will die.
>>
>>128466377
Checked
>>
>>128465887
>, they only have to decide that the USD is bullshit and take their business elsewhere
so we call in the military to slap them around. make up some bullshit about WMDs or isis. the only business we NEED is petroleum, everything else can fuck off. gg ez.
>>
/pol/ shills a new happening or financial crisis every few months that never comes to fruition. We'll obviously have another in due time, the market booms and busts after all, but nobody's in the position to predict it accurately.

And before people point out that some people predicted the 2008 financial crisis: Those people also predicted numerous other crises that never came to pass. You'll eventually be right if you jump at every destabilizing event.
>>
>>128469368
But I want and need to know when it will happen.
>>
>>128471223
Any moment now.
>>
>>128471380
I need a proper explanation though.
>>
File: 20150729_china1.jpg (124KB, 958x505px) Image search: [Google]
20150729_china1.jpg
124KB, 958x505px
In the US people have taken out almost $600 billion in loans to buy stock. The pic shows what happens when people rush out to close their margin.

http://www.finra.org/investors/margin-statistics
>>
>>128444982
(((global finacial crisis))) or (((inflation))) needs to happen so (((they))) can carry on
>>
File: retarded Sherlock Pepe.jpg (113KB, 882x731px) Image search: [Google]
retarded Sherlock Pepe.jpg
113KB, 882x731px
>>128467776

what are you thinking bro?

>>128469165

Evil and unsustainable. The U.S really does deserve to burn with this attitude. Sad!
Thread posts: 198
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.