[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shrooms should be a natural treatment for depression

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 39

File: dirtyfuckingmirror.jpg (47KB, 602x803px) Image search: [Google]
dirtyfuckingmirror.jpg
47KB, 602x803px
Hear me out /pol/tards,

I just took about four grams of shroom tea tonight and had the most beautiful night of my life. I confessed to my mom about my promiscuity with both men and women and was able to have a conversation without her even noticing I was tripping. I have a clear indication of how I want to live my life. I want to be an art therapist and I will be helping others like myself. Tripping is an illusion and you can control it if you are smart enough. I have been on medication for depression and adhd ever since I was a young kid....(some ptsd and sex abuse) and nothing has ever made me feel this good and hopeful about life. It was like all I needed was to be able to see something beautiful to give me a new hope about life. anyways I think that drug therapy should be a thing combined with art. Discuss why or why not I am open to all opinions. And if this could be a thing how would I go about it?
>>
>I need to take a picture of this drawing
>I know, I'll hold it up in front of a mirror

No one cares about your blog, OP.
>>
File: peepers.jpg (125KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
peepers.jpg
125KB, 500x502px
>>128427325

>no one cares about your blog, OP
>comments on my blog
>>
>>128427068
Yes, shrooming can be a really lifting and therapeutic experience, only until you have a bad trip and see yourself standing in front of the gates of Hell.
Set and Setting has to be right.

What does this have to do with politics, though?
>>
>>128427068
overdose on shrooms until you meet buddha and shiva, trust me
>>
>>128427068
Studies have shown that psychedelic drugs can treat many things, but the puritans will chimp out every time you bring it up.
>>
>>128428076
I feel like it should be a legal drug for depression if used correctly in the right set and setting. How is this not about politics? Shrooms are natural and should be a replacement for anti depressants I think at least in some cases, not all.
>>
>>128428255
>Shrooms
>Overdose
Wat
>>
>>128428322
Interestingly enough, Shrooms actually helped cure me of atheism.
>>
>>128428339
>if used correctly in the right set and setting
People are fucking retarded.
>>
A lot of people can't really deal with it or just have a strange trip and never really wan to try again. It's no cure-all, nor should it be any kind of standard treatment.

However, for some it is extremely useful.
>>
>>128428416
like.. consume at least 2lb of wetshrooms, could have been death caps and other shit in it i think my friend was actually trying to kill me but shiva and buddha called me up there for a few hours, was probably clinically dead during that time but my spirit was still alive and well, it was true liberation.. when the soul leave the ego shell
>>
also clean your mirror dirty hippy
>>
>>128427068
>filthy mirror
>picture of cat
>"le nerd xD" phone case

painfully basic
>>
>>128428491

>I believe hallucinations are real

>>128428322
Prove it.
>>
>>128429948
>Implying that believing in hallucinations isn't literally how religion started
>>
File: lr0sf.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
lr0sf.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>128427068

roasties pls leave
>>
>>128428672
>like.. consume at least 2lb of wetshrooms
Why would you do such a thing?
>>
File: wholesome.jpg (72KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
wholesome.jpg
72KB, 600x375px
>>128429470
here friend
>>
>>128430201

Right, so that proves that religion is false.
>>
>>128430263
one life to live nigga
>>
>>128430259
don't slut shame me or ill crey
>>
I took too much acid last night and now all I know is I'm taking a shit on the toilet in the morning wondering what I fuckin missed last night
>>
>>128427068
This moron will be making a thread later asking for advice when mom kicked him out for confessing for being a dick sucking faggot.
>>
>>128427068
Crack should be a natural treatment for depression

Hear me out /pol/tards,

I just took about four grams of crack tonight and had the most beautiful night of my life. I confessed to my mom about my promiscuity with men and was able to have a conversation without her even noticing I was hovering a foot off the ground. I have a clear indication of how I want to live my life. I want to smoke crack and I will be helping others like my second self, who comes out when I some crack. Getting snapped is an illusion and you can control it if you are smart enough. I have been on medication for depression and adhd and bipolar disorder and gender dysphoria and anxiety and panic disorder and autism and schizophrenia and borderline personality disorder and schizoaffective disorder and dissociative identity disorder and anger problems and suicidal thoughs ever since I was a young kid....(some ptsd and sex abuse) and nothing has ever made me feel this good and hopeful about life. It was like all I needed was to be able to smoke crack to give me a new hope about life. anyways I think that drug therapy should be a thing combined with crack. Discuss why or why not I am open to all opinions. And if this could be a thing how would I go about it?
>>
File: handsomeman.jpg (24KB, 401x372px) Image search: [Google]
handsomeman.jpg
24KB, 401x372px
>>128431722
>crack
>shrooms

whoo boi
>>
>>128431722
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VYxpUYhGNg

I don't like drugs now, but thats because I've taken them all, a lot. Before I did, I would have told you to fuck off if you told me not to do drugs. The best advice for drugs: Don't become obsessed with just one. Thats how I did it and while some kids would end up doing coke for months I would switch it up.
>>
>>128427068
Everyone feels like they're cured of depression and hopeful after tripping. You'll come back to reality in a couple days or so. I suggest you stop using psychedelics. Bad trips will have way more lasting effects than good ones will. Sort yourself out without drugs. Find Jesus and stop being a sodomite, it's fucking gay
>>
>>128431387
I think you need to reread the post again.
>>
>>128431227
How was you trip?
>>
>>128427068
Hayley?
>>
File: shitcat.jpg (22KB, 252x212px) Image search: [Google]
shitcat.jpg
22KB, 252x212px
>>128431990
solid advice, thanks.
>>
>>128431969
>promiscuity with men
>>
>>128432233
(You)
>>
>>128427068
hahaha faggot

more seriously, shrooms can change the way you see things for a while. But only while you're still under the influence of it. In a few weeks, depression will come back stronger than ever
There's no treatment for depression, you can fuck your head with all the legal and illegal drugs you want, it's only just a temporary fix.

>without her even noticing I was tripping
yeah right, if you actually took shrooms your pupils were two huge-ass black beads
>>
>>128432197
nah just basic white girl syndrome
>>
>>128427068
>I had drug for the first time now I'm doctor and know what's good for everyone's bodies and minds.

you /psy/ fags are worse than dudeweedlmaos
>>
>>128432520
Sure they were also red and puffy from crying so it was hard for her to notice how my eyes were. Shrooms are intense. I am a noob at drugs so I am not saying a cure all. Im just saying I feel amazing after this one time and I wish I could bottle that up and give it to people.
>>
>>128429948
>I'm too dumb and close minded to realize I'm seeing another dimension
Demons are painfully obvious to see when you're tripping
>>
>>128432552
do you have a penis?
>>
>>128427068
That doesn't fix the underlying cause of the depression or melancholy in your life.

You need to tackle the things in your life that are causing you to not progress. Or keep you from wanting to progress. There is a reason for the sickness. Try taking some probiotics like Align for a while. I have a theory that a lot of depression and emotional sickness comes from gut flora, its long and complicated but give it a try. Its the second brain after all.
>>
File: 1437450114741.jpg (66KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1437450114741.jpg
66KB, 640x480px
>>128430263
I did close to 3 over4 the course of 6 hours after a picking trip where I got damn near 16 pounds AFTER FREEZE DRYING THEM!

I ate so much it was like smoking DMT. I had complete ego death, zero connection to my physical body or it's perception of reality.

My friends said I was speaking in tongues to shit that was invisible. I went through some crazy things and places and spoke with a VERY SPECIFIC egyptian deity (not Kek) before I ever even read up on any of that stuff.

Was the most heroic dose of anything I'll ever do in my life, at least this time around.
>>
>>128427068
people that use psychodelic drugs should be un-ironicly put into deathcamps
>>
>>128432562
>he believes the drugs (((doctors))) push to you are good for us
>>
>>128432963
sees flag...yep checks out.
>>
>>128432817
I also felt taking shrooms was a meaningful experience, but the fallout "joy" didn't last long is all I'm saying
still
It's good if it helped you do something you wanted for a long time
>>
>>128427068
Sort yourself out before trying to mess with ("helping") anyone else's lives.
>>
>>128433121
That's not what I said in my post though, have a problem understanding language of your own country, nigger?
>>
>>128433388
>>128433419
truth
>>
>>128427068
there are two forms of depression.
can you act upon it emotionally or not?
if you can - it is sadness,
if you cannot - it is depression.

depression -
it mightve been originally started by you
being sad and thus getting thrown off track

sadness -
being depressed can also cause you to get sad,
however it is not "reasoned" sadness in itself. -
there is no willingly ridding of it. it's outside
your powers.

anywhom, continuing, depression is outside of
emotion. you can feel happy, you can feel sad,
but if you are depressed, that will not matter
because you are underneath going to be
demotivated and unable to get out of your bed
or go do anything else. a tormentingly slothful
feeling.

the solution to depression, for majority of cases, is

(given that you are relatively fine with your emotions,
could NORMALLY control yourself being sad etc)

diet, sleep, physical exercise, mental
exercise, routine.

if you have your routine in order, you have taken a
blood test and are not missing any vitamins or so,
you are not eating any foods you have check to be
allergic to, you are exhausting yourself physically
every day or somewhat often, you are studying and
exhausting yourself mentally, you sleep during
nighttime for, consistently, similar times and you
eat properly, routinely, three or so times a day,
only then look for other solutions like drugs.

i hate to see people think there's some magic
cure to depression yet they miss out on absolute
day to day basics.

you might need to take drugs to start setting yourself
into order but for the love of god dont ignore what
lies at the bottom of your problems - your body and
its needs.

if any of my suggestions dont work, you are sure that
your body isnt lacking anything and so on, then you
are probably a rarer case of whatever problem you
have. though for the majority, it is going to be what
i stated.
>>
File: help.jpg (34KB, 573x430px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
34KB, 573x430px
>>128433550
do you need hugs?
>>
>>128433550
You implied doctors know what's good for us
>>
File: ButtSechs4ALLAH!.jpg (101KB, 456x750px) Image search: [Google]
ButtSechs4ALLAH!.jpg
101KB, 456x750px
>>128432963
We know MoHanzmad... fun is HARAM.

Especially during Rammadammadingdong innit?
>>
>>128427068
>
tl;dr

I have always heard the #1 rule about eating hallucinogenic mushrooms is DONT START CONFESSING SHIT TO PEOPLE

best of luck,
anon
>>
>>128433762
They do since they study their entire lives to understand it, doesn't mean they'll prescript it to you. Healthy patient doesn't earn any money to healer.
>>
>>128433756
No thanks, don't want AIDS or whatever you got from your hippie friends on your LSD orgies.
>>
>>128427068
I'm conflicted.

On the one hand, I see the danger of shroom use. I have a friend who did a lot of shrooms in his time (and probably still does), and man, his view on everything is fucked up. He thinks dogs are insincere and don't give a shit about their owners, as opposed to dogs. He thinks that basic scientific truths (like 2+2=5 or "a wall is a wall") are objectionable because "dude it's just our imperfect view of the world lmao". He thinks that evil is not evil, it's both good and evil (we had a heated discussion on that, when I asked him about terrorism, he said it's both good and evil. Good, because islamists do what they want, and evil. because they kill people who don't want to be killed. I bet he would love Baudelaire, if he knew who he was). I don't know if the shrooms were the exact reason for how fucked up he is (he did many other drugs, including different psychedelics, but also other groups too), but that's my suspicion, as I know for a fact that shrooms can change someone's personality and views permanently.

On the other hand, I stopped being a fucking leftist and became mostly conservative because of shrooms. They literally changed my view and personality forever, and for good, might I add. I prefer not to think how much of a retarded faggot I would still be if I haven't done them.
>>
>>128433647
>flag

Yeah this guy knows what he's talking about.
>>
>>128434004
*as opposed to cats
*2+2=5 that's what I meant, 2+2=5 is what he actually said
>>
>>128433647
thanks for the thoughtful post. I have been on the generic cymbalta for two years. I am not looking to take shrooms all the time I just felt like I needed to see something pretty and I did. That made things worth living for right now and gave me motivation to work on myself. Shrooms gave me the balls to move forward and confess my sins and help myself cope better with some recent trauma. Appreciate the advice. I am going to start getting back on track with exercise and eating well.
>>
>>128434100
fuck, I'm drunk, that's why I mistyped AGAIN.
I meant 2+2=4.
Jesus
>>
>>128431722
youre an idiot. completely different substances.
>>
did shrooms once. got so depressed I nearly killed myself. Yeah good idea.
>>
>>128433908
>he still believes the drugs (((they))) make and can prescribe to us is good for us
>>
>>128434112
you know the rules.
tits or gtfo.
>>
>>128433647
Long-winded post, but this anon gets it
>>
How do I get shrooms? I've been struggling with depression for years.
Mitrazapine gave me some bad side effects and citalopram made me feel worse. I've been improving my health for a bit over a year now, since that's meant to help. Even become an ammeter boxer

If we were allowed to have guns, I would have already killed myself
>>
>>128427068
You're a fucking moron who obviously just tripped for the first time.

You say this now, just wait till you have a bad trip, then you'll be preaching how it causes mental issues.
>>
>>128434112
good luck friend
>>
>>128432820

Ok, you figured it out; the changing of the chemicals in your brain when ingesting a fucking mushroom is just a coincidence and has nothing to do with anything--it actually teleported you to another dimension.
>>
Uh uh oh yeah oh yeah damn son you gonna like uh you know like uh you know like uh yeah daz Waz up nigguh.
>>
>>128431089
This
>>
>ex-gf severely depressed
>friend suggests we try shrooms
>I have a great time
>she has the most horrifying experience of her life and her depression amplified to the point where I couldn't be with her anymore
>killed herself last year

Yeah nah I think shrooms should only be for happy people.
>>
>>128433647
does this apply to ptsd?
>>
>>128434004
I know there is a way to go too far my first boyfriend recently died from police brutality (white dude) but he had mental illness from too many psychedelics. I don't want to be that.
>>
>>128427068
>art therapist
>barista at starcucks

You would be more productive being a houswife
>>
>>128427068
>and was able to have a conversation without her even noticing I was tripping.

I wouldn't be so certain about that.
>>
>>128434004
Sounds like your friend was predisposed to being a faggot beforehand.
>>
>>128427068

art therapist....
>>
>>128434282
obviously you don't know the rules
>>
>>128434259
Some of them are, or if you get cancer are you gonna cut it out and self-medicate yourself? Good luck with that. Doctor who denies benefits of ALL alternative medicines is just a scammer making shekels out of you, but it goes both ways and person denying all benefits of modern medicine is just as retarded. Some shit is working, some shit is placebo, doesn't matter if you got it from person with knowledge (doctor) or dumbfuck who doesn't know shit (dealer).
>>
>>128427068
/r9k/ b8 thread sage and report
>>
>>128428507
>People are fucking retarded.
Obviously
>>
not political.
>>
>>128434546
I teach art right now but only paint and sip stuff.
>>
>>128434730
the unwritten rule.
you must be new.
>>
File: 36386119[1].jpg (23KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
36386119[1].jpg
23KB, 320x320px
>>128431969
>>
Agreed absolutely

The clinical evidence and my own personal experience make that abundantly clear
>>
>>128434830
how so?
>>
File: IMG_1086.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1086.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>128427068
Your art sucks your style sucks no one takes retread hippy girls seriously except for easy lay because it's painfully obvious y'all have self esteem issues
>>
>>128427068
Drug-use is degeneracy. Either you unfuck yourself using only your will or you deserve to die, either by your hand or the RWDS.

>promiscuity
Yeah. Wait by the door and let the RWDS take you to a "treatment" facility so you can get the "help" you needed.
>>
>>128434327
>teleport to another dimension
No you just see the spirits that are around you
>>
File: comfydoge.jpg (372KB, 1803x1351px) Image search: [Google]
comfydoge.jpg
372KB, 1803x1351px
>>128427068
>I just took about four grams of shroom tea tonight and had the most beautiful night of my life. I confessed to my mom about my promiscuity with both men and women and was able to have a conversation without her even noticing I was tripping. I have a clear indication of how I want to live my life. I want to be an art therapist and I will be helping others like myself. Tripping is an illusion and you can control it if you are smart enough. I have been on medication for depression and adhd ever since I was a young kid....(some ptsd and sex abuse) and nothing has ever made me feel this good and hopeful about life. It was like all I needed was to be able to see something beautiful to give me a new hope about life. anyways I think that drug therapy should be a thing combined with art. Discuss why or why not I am open to all opinions. And if this could be a thing how would I go about it?
ok this is actually interesting enough i went back and read beyond the first two and last two sentences

i actually felt like you were attempting to speak to me directly for a second, then i realized it is not a fox but a cat, then i realized that the dream the cat is having involves a fish in the background
want to know more about the picture please
>>
File: bateman.jpg (80KB, 678x717px) Image search: [Google]
bateman.jpg
80KB, 678x717px
>>128435013
>your art sucks
>has seen one photo of a pic I did high on edibles and 4 grams of shrooms
>>
>>128434939
how so? besides, you need irc to get out the kinks you're suffering from. your response time is yahoovian.

just don't choose this place for your shroom duncery. yes, you had an experience. how wonderful for you. you're an airhead that still hasn't realized the uselessness of drugs. you'll wake up just before it's too late and scramble for succour, only to watch it crumble around you. all that you know and love will be denied you as a result of your current childishness and solipsism. good day.
>>
>>128434464
i haven't experienced ptsd so i cant speak on it.

though, potentially, imbalance in routine and
health can lead to irrational fears, various
anxieties of things, seemingly unexplainably

take social anxiety for example
>>
>>128427068
Shrooms/LSD helped me with addiction (behavioral addictions in general). Apparently they allow your brain to function in a different manor, so during that time you're like a completely different person. Once you come down from it you still have permanent changes. I've been dosing around 150mcg every two weeks and it's been very therapeutic. I always do it outside in nature and I've been trying to do math problems and puzzles now (hard as fuck to stay focused on it though) to train my creative thinking.

I definitely think that shrooms and LSD are extremely good treatment for depression, anxiety, and addictions. The reason being that these are caused by having fucked up thinking patterns and the drugs completely get rid of them (temporarily, but the experience gives you awareness of your distorted thinking). I also think that they can help develop our creativity and lateral thinking, since they cause the brain to be much more active.
>>
>>128434004
LSD made me an eth nat. Realized that we're all just animals marching towards our death, and the only way to pass our light into the future is through children .
>>
>>128435091
this is so oddly satisfying to read right now.
>>
File: ninhursag.jpg (16KB, 228x277px) Image search: [Google]
ninhursag.jpg
16KB, 228x277px
>>128432950
Ninhursag? I spoke to earthly spirits that in my state of understanding were scions of mother earth, such a weird but memorable experience
>>
File: IMG_1090.jpg (63KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1090.jpg
63KB, 500x471px
>>128435231
That also fucking sucks why is people think their creative if they repaint something from their favorite movie
>inb4 look how talented I am check out this painting of Heisenberg I made
>>
>>128427068
I love her durty, little, hippie fingers; also that nose needs a dick under it.
>>
>>128432950
What did you and the deity talk about
>>
>>128435231
It's an art, it's automatically shit unless perceived otherwise.
>>
>>128427068

Me and my m8 used to pick subs up in the blue mountains, nearly 5 years ago now, I'll have to go up there again next year I think.
>>
>>128435091
also you see a fish? that is cool I was just doodling the cat came from me just because Im a weeb and like cats but the colors and everything else was just shrooms.
>>
>>128435086
Yeah man, ingesting a fucking mushroom grants you the ability to see things from different dimensions. Never mind that it alters your brain to hallucinate the same way that people hallucinate without doing drugs; that's just a coincidence. Hallucinations aren't real, and I know this because an angel told me. Pfft, what close minded idiots to not realize the obvious truth.
>>
>>128434292
They grow in England from around September/October until the first frost. have a look at pictures online first, we get Liberty caps.
The best way to take them is to dry them out and mix with honey, about 500 dried shrooms for a 350g jar of honey. Honey acts as a preservative so you can store it all year round. A teaspoon of this will give you a really nice trip for about half an hour.
>>
>>128435423
oh hannibal how we had such fun in nyc
>>
>>128434749
Are we talking about surgery or medicine?
>>
>>128435330
>this is so oddly satisfying to read right now.
i'm glad you're satisfied somebody bothered to look into the picture but please im really curious, i'm not messing with you and just want to know more about what you meant by the picture

and yes there is what clearly looks like a fish to the NW of dreaming cat's right ear, scales, fins, i want to think thats more than generic "japanese tattoo style art" maybe im looking for patterns that arent really there
>>
also what looks like tail to SE of kitty's paws
>>
File: 1495544622137.gif (2MB, 320x234px) Image search: [Google]
1495544622137.gif
2MB, 320x234px
>>128427068
>i talked to my mom tripping lol she had no idea
She knew very well what was going on she just didnt want to freak you out. I bet your mom was a dirty party girl in her young years
>>
or does the kitty have a purse?
>>
>>128427068
Can we see your tits?
>>
File: IMG_1098.jpg (66KB, 540x723px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1098.jpg
66KB, 540x723px
>>128435790
Did you have to take shrooms to be honest with about how your a slut and want to do literally nothing with your life but teach other roasties that their art is(isn't) good
>>
>>128427325
>>
>>128434292
What side effects did Mirtazapine give you? With me it was munchies and lucid dreaming. I gave up on them in favour of exersize and eating well. I also quit smoking weed regularly which helped.
>>
>>128435710
Spirits manipulating your view are hallucinations, with or without drugs
>>
>>128435292
its unbearable, all i need to do is hear a siren and my mind will race for a hour imagining all the bad things that might have happened to my family.
out of nowhere ill randomly think of something happening to my lil brother or someone and my thoughts go wild.
i cant even explain how it makes me feel.
>>
File: shitcats.jpg (28KB, 427x759px) Image search: [Google]
shitcats.jpg
28KB, 427x759px
>>128435844
Anything you find is interesting to me because it was a self discovery piece. I had a lot of emotions when I was creating it and really just wanted to create something that felt therapeutic to me.
>>
>>128435710
>Drugging the brain, which is the place where the whole of yourself is put, can't lead to new insights about yourself
>Becoming religious after having been exposed to the truth in your mind must definitely mean you're retarded lolololol
kek
>>
>>128436052
exactly!!!1!!1
>>
not political.
>how so?
if you can't gather the thread of politics well enough to know that psilocybin therapy has nothing but a tenuous legality relationship with politics, then your mind isn't worth saving in the slightest and it would be wonderful if you fried your corpus callosum entirely so that at least one side of yoyr brain can hide from the sheer idiocy of the other.
>>
>>128436091
Pretty much.
>>
>>128427068
>I confessed to my mom about my promiscuity with both men and women
ok. that's basically a "drunk dial." spilling all your shit feels good in the moment, but is often a strategic mistake.
>was able to have a conversation without her even noticing I was tripping
she noticed
>I want to be an art therapist
no
>nothing has ever made me feel this good and hopeful about life
euphoria may wear off. first time i did a psychedelic drug i felt euphoric, but the next time - nothing.
exercise and meditation and getting your shit together are pretty good at curing depression without weird side effects like becoming a hippie burn out.
>>
>>128436488
You should focus on finding a good guy. By the you want to have kids & settle down, you will have lost a lot of sexual market value. Women's happiness is found in being a wife with kids.
>>
>>128427068
good luck, I hope your life is drastically better from now on
>>
>>128436297
when i blew up the picture and zoomed in my immediate impression is that you have a very comfy kitty that has thoughts of fish, because i know animals sometimes dream about things that make them happy when they're sleeping and cats obviously love eating fish and playing with or hunting fish

also there are plants, foliage and maybe flowers there, so the cat is either sleeping in it or also dreaming of it, again i think of nature as being a generally positive thing
>>
>>128432830
the trap didn't answer me

disgusting
>>
File: 1496414347019.gif (77KB, 774x690px) Image search: [Google]
1496414347019.gif
77KB, 774x690px
>>128427068
>I want to be an art therapist
How come it's allways the disabled and most fucked up people who want to be therapists?
>>
>>128427068
You gave me feels, mind showing ur tits?

You really look like the kind of girl i would try to save from herself while being engulfed into the abyss
>>
>>128435319
You are not alone; Cary Grant thought so too. Documentary on it, Friday night on Showtime.
https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/may/12/cary-grant-how-100-acid-trips-in-tinseltown-changed-my-life-lsd-documentary

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WHkMZfmxDB8
>>
>>128437031
Please use archive

>https://theguardian com/film/2017/may/12/cary-grant-how-100-acid-trips-in-tinseltown-changed-my-life-lsd-documentary
https://archive.is/xT7Ps
>https://youtube com/watch?v=WHkMZfmxDB8
https://hooktube.com/watch?v=WHkMZfmxDB8
>>
>>128436469
yeah, right, what's temporarily in your head is what objectively defines what's real

>>128436216
prove it
>>
>>128435325
I realized that I'm weak and stupid when I was high and that thought dug into my mind. Didn't have any political, social or whatever thoughts, only that realization that I'm weak and stupid. It was a seed that's been growing for the last two years and changed me in most aspects of thought. Still didn't achieve much tho, I still think about how I should grow the fuck up, man up, go to gym, find a gf, quit drugs etc. but I still haven't done much to actually chage my life. My mind is changed, but not my life. It's hard af to overcome my bad habits and get out of the comfort zone. I'm still weak and stupid, the only thing that changed is that I realize it. That's why I'm considering taking shrooms again to kind of build that mindset up further, so the knowledge of my weakness and stupidity would bother me so much that I couldn't possibly live without working on self-improvement. I don't know how else I can achieve that. I tried to just "be a man and do something you faggot" and failed miserably. I'm really pathetic)
>>
>>128437004
not troo i met a really nice old lady who basically pioneered art therapy
>>
>>128436759
It might seem that way but it needed to be done to build a new relationship built on trust. Also I don't trust myself sometimes so I like having her accountability. She didn't notice because I had swollen eyes full of tears and barely looked at her. I have depressive mood swings all the time so it just looked like that but more loving.
>>
>>128436759
>>nothing has ever made me feel this good and hopeful about life
>euphoria may wear off. first time i did a psychedelic drug i felt euphoric, but the next time - nothing.
It depends experience to experience.
>exercise and meditation and getting your shit together are pretty good at curing depression without weird side effects like becoming a hippie burn out.
Hippie burn out? Pycs grow neurons.
>>
>>128434410
Beucse you gf was normie, normies have weak minds
>>
>>128427068
The topic is legitimate, but why on earth would anyone post this here? Other than a troll of course. Or someone with very poor judgement judgement.
>>
>>128437251
how is it legit? it's obviously off-topic.
>>
When I took 3grams of shrooms a month ago the birds kept watching me trying to get my attention. Anytime I stare at them I felt an overwhelming feeling that they are about me enough that I almost burst out into tears of joy, also when you're on shrooms animal's like squirrels chasing each other look like they are just playing and watch what humans are doing for fun
>>
>>128436297
I believe cats and probably many other animals have a spiritual connection. The times I tripped when my cats were around, they could see the things I saw. It seemed like they were guarding me a few times. They were definitely playing with a spirit I couldn't see one time. Probably why you drew a cat
>>
>>128437343
*Care about me
>>
>>128431722
nice troll post fagget
>>
>Have severe depression
>Took LSD,Shrooms etc
>Got HPPD
>No effect on depression
>>
>>128437371
Oh cats know 100%
>>
>>128434410
>>she has the most horrifying experience of her life and her depression amplified to the point where I couldn't be with her anymore
>>killed herself last year
they give you an experience that can still allow your mind to be easily upset by things brewing in your mind or to make outside stimuli impossible to forget, at least while you're on them

some people don't come out the same the other side, it is a level of vulnerability and introspection that can be very dangerous for some people

sorry to hear about what happened
>>
>>128437371
What else can you say about cats and animals when you were tripping?
>>
File: stab faggots.jpg (328KB, 450x533px) Image search: [Google]
stab faggots.jpg
328KB, 450x533px
>>128427068
>my promiscuity with both men and women
>>
>>128432520
>In a few weeks, depression will come back stronger than ever

depressed fagget, thats not at all how it works, ur just a bitch ass nigga by nature
>>
>>128437073
You'd get proof if you stopped being a blind fool. Stop letting (((scientists))) brainwash you
>>
File: 1491805910590.jpg (80KB, 640x548px) Image search: [Google]
1491805910590.jpg
80KB, 640x548px
>>128437462
I don't know why that's hilarious but it is.
>>
>>128437371
I drew my black cat salem. He looked so beautiful and majestic with his sleek black fur with rainbow colored fuzz all over. I adore him and he has seriously helped me with my depression since I got him two years ago. He was so calm when I was tripping like he knew I needed him to be there with me.
>>
>>128436247
i'd ask you where did the fear originate from
and whether you are frightened similarly by
other things. figure why exactly it nags at the
back of your head
>>
>>128437722
Y u no response
>>
>>128427068
kill yourself
>>
File: 1494095803095.jpg (459KB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
1494095803095.jpg
459KB, 4096x2304px
>>
This is why you don't do drugs around sober people unless they are a close friend who can know that you're tripping - like a trip guide. You end up saying the dumbest shit and making a fool of yourself. Your mom knew you were fucked up. You *weren't* acting normal and your trip brain has fooled you into thinking that you were.

Also if your artwork were good it wouldn't need to be in a selfie with you. It would be lauded on its own without needing a face to frame it.
>>
The thing with shrooms is you can only take them like once or twice a month or you're tolerance will be so high you cant catch.
>>
>>128432520
It came back stronger than ever because you got temporary relief from your depression and yet you didn't take the opportunity to start fixing the shit that makes you depression you nigger. I'd be depressed as shit too if I was that big of a piece of shit
>>
>>128437700
fuck off, retard. your argument of "cuz i say do, i dont need proof" and then strawmanning about jews shows the brain damage you incurred from drugs, ahahaha.
>>
>>128427068
also post tattas or benis or leave stupid girl
>>
File: 1480272372377.jpg (38KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1480272372377.jpg
38KB, 409x409px
>tfw depressed becuse tfw no gf
>tfw OP is your art therapist
>Due to her being promiscuous she seduces you to have sex with her
>feel good and no longer depressed Due to having sex with her.

it's not that bad desu
>>
>>128437371
>I believe cats and probably many other animals have a spiritual connection. The times I tripped when my cats were around, they could see the things I saw. It seemed like they were guarding me a few times. They were definitely playing with a spirit I couldn't see one time. Probably why you drew a cat
cats see lots of things we usually can't see

we know that hallucinogens connect neurons in "abnormal" ways, allowing us to perceive things we don't normally, to the point that it is so much information it can put you in a sensory overload situation.
I don't doubt one bit that you were actually sensing things you could not normally, but the cat could
>>
>>128437528
Not much else to say.. They were jumping and chasing something I couldn't see. I also had sleep paralysis once and a cat was laying on my bed (I was away from my cats when this happened)
>>
>>128437328
The legality and potential medical use of drugs is rather political in nature. Although most people here will just shout 'degeneracy'.
>>
>>128438330
I have sleep paralysis too. Night terrors. My art focuses on that a lot.
>>
>>128438052
I'll pray for you my man.
>>
>take shrooms with mate
>"lol they don't work, let's take some more"
>take more
>suddenly black out
>wake up next morning
>have some weird Serbian children's song stuck in my head for half a day to day, like literally hearing it all the fucking time
>apparently we went for a walk in the middle of the night and I tried to start shit with every person we passed by

I don't think I'm suited for shrooms
>>
>>128433647
The best solution for depression is death
>>
>>128434292
read this book if you can get it in England, and I think you can because it is a big seller.

it's very good. and it aims at fixing the problem very quickly. it helped me a lot.
>>
>>128438685
my hallucinations told me jews are truly the chosen ones
>>
>>128427068
Just so you know, I just masturbated to this picture and it helped my depression. :D kek
>>
>>128438814
the cure to nihilism is curiosity.
>>
>>128438161
This

OP your art is shit but your looks is average, become Sex Therapist(don't cry too much when you meet Max the Rapist)
>>
>>128438330
>Not much else to say.. They were jumping and chasing something I couldn't see. I also had sleep paralysis once and a cat was laying on my bed (I was away from my cats when this happened)

sleep paralysis is the most terrifying thing that will ever happen to you, and i mean anything

that feeling of dying, like you have something holding you down, i have had recurring dreams most of my life where i'm in a fight for my life with shapeshifting entities and i can only move in slow motion, not as bad as the sleep paralysis but close
>>
>>128427595

so in a drug induced state you blurped out all your sexual secretes to your mom? and you are still not regretting it? also art therapy wont work and you will stay broke
>>
>>128438980
the cure to curiosity is death.
>>
>>128438629
Those are demons doing that to you. It doesn't happen to me often but when it does I call out to Jesus and it stops. Try it and see next time it happens
>>
>>128432950
God I hate stonerfaggots
>>
>>128431089

you got one life. so why waste it ?
>>
>>128438917
They are, but not the false jews that control this world
>>
>>128432877
I agree. Toxic waste from certain bacteria produce brain inflammation.
>>
if you want to cure depression, stop numbing out on drugs and start going into nature, eat raw fruits/vegetables and drink fresh water.

i hate druggies and their pseudo-science. you are fucking retards. escaping reality isn't healing your life.

yeah i did drugs and it ruined my health long-term. 0 benefits, no matter which drug.
>>
>>128439071
the cure to death is pancakes
>>
>>128439322
>yeah i did drugs and it ruined my health long-term. 0 benefits, no matter which drug.

what did you do that ruined your health
>>
>>128438629
>>128438330
I got sleep paralysis almost evrey time when I sleep at after noon (I think it's happen becuse I always don't want to sleep to much at the afternoon so my mind wake up) but it's never scary.
first of all: my eyes always party cover by the pillow so I don't see much.
I don't see much, one time a picture , also one time some roman numbers. I can feel like my hand are moving in slow motion but I didn't saw them and saw instead x-ray like my hand(they were partly transparent).
also sometimes when I wake up I see spider like creatures running away.

The sleep paralysis the after noon is never scary
>>
>>128427068
>I'm on mushrrooms and think no one is noticing just because they are listening to my drugged ramblings out of pity
>>
>>128439056
Call out to Jesus and it stops
>>
>>128439056
I've had it a few times. Only once was there a shadow entity pushing me down. Besides that time I thought it was cool I could lucid dream so easy.
>>
File: Doom_Jordan.jpg (48KB, 499x527px) Image search: [Google]
Doom_Jordan.jpg
48KB, 499x527px
>>128434292
Most of the shroom haters ITT are faggots, much like OP, but I would agree that you should probably lay some groundwork in your life before considering psychedelics. They will fuck you up if you think it's going to make your shitty life more tolerable. See >>128433647. He gets it.

With that being said, if you wish to proceed, visit Shroomery.
>>
>>128439392
>I got sleep paralysis almost evrey time when I sleep at after noon (I think it's happen becuse I always don't want to sleep to much at the afternoon so my mind wake up) but it's never scary.

when you get it in the afternoon are you sleeping on your back, or different position than you do at night
>>
>>128439272
Thing is, doing all this hedonistic pleasure-seeking shit for the sole purpose of self-gratification is short-term happiness. It isn't even happiness, but rootless "muh feels".
You will live a much more fulfilling life if you raise a family and devote your time to seeing it flourish rather than getting high on your sofa and pissing yourself in your sleep every weekend.
>>
Apparently ketamine has shown signs of treating depression.
>>
>>128434204
Jesus christ, Poland. Also your friends views aren't that fucked up. I don't think her articulated his thoughts well but I get what he means.
>>
>>128439322
this. So many people are too much of a pussy to enjoy reality cos their minds are clouded.
>>
File: 1492536942798.png (73KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1492536942798.png
73KB, 500x378px
>>128436091
This is more accurate
>>
>>128439071
the end to curiosity is full exploration of the box
that you are bound within and its laws.
>>
File: IMG_5045.jpg (52KB, 480x481px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5045.jpg
52KB, 480x481px
>>
>>128439322
^
this tbbqwu drugs are a way of avoiding your problems. If you keep avoiding them they just get worse.
>>
>>128439520
I don't think I am well enough for a family.
>>
Not your personal blog. Sage.
>>
>>128439538
>Apparently ketamine has shown signs of treating depression.
ketamine can practically put you in a catatonic, sleep paralysis state if you're not careful of it, which i've heard can be terrifying if you're not expecting it, never had that exact problem myself

really interested in that particular thing as a therapy myself though
>>
>>128427068
It's like anyone can come on /pol/ these days and just post any sort of mental diarrhea now and the mods don't seem to care. Who gives a shit about your personal >>>/r9k/ tier problems? Sage. And fuck off.
>>
>>128439607
That literally never happens.
Fuck off with your 9gag bullshit.
>>
>>128427068
>>
>>128439480
Yes, it's happen almost always when I sleep on my back, at night I sleep in different positions (mostly on the stomach)
>>
>>128439656
By "well", do you mean in terms of health or mental state or what?
>>
>>128439553
So you think basic math is objectionable?

Listen, I too think (know) that we don't know everything about the world, but I also think that we do know enough to know that 2+2 is a fucking 4
>>
>>128427068
I have suffered PTSD for over a decade. It keeps me from going out or finding employment. I did a lot of research on shrooms and I believe, from what I learned, that it would ultimately help me. But, I don't have any contacts, except family, and some of my family that I asked that could get them for me refused because of concern for my safety. It's really miserable knowing what could help me and being incapable of getting that help. I don't trust doctors and refuse to see them for most issues. I used to try going, but they were never capable of helping my case one bit. I've kinda just resigned to the way things are now. I don't expect anyone to help me, or even blame them. I just see it as bad luck of the draw, and hopefully next life I'll do better. So I'm just waiting for whatever to happen. Not the perfect way to live, but I'll still die with my soul intact. And I can die for that.
>>
>>128439836
both. I am not mentally well right now at least to raise a family and be a good house wife. I am a good cook but I don't clean well and my life is a chaotic mess. Maybe once I get that under control but I need a job until then because I don't want to make a man crazy with my bpd.
>>
>>128439538
I heard on the radio an ad for ketamine therapy, I looked it up and it's true, you can go to a place to "meditate" on ketamine near where I live, legally.
>>
>>128439937
just grow them, there are tons of shroom grow kits or make one yourself
>>
>>128439803
>Yes, it's happen almost always when I sleep on my back, at night I sleep in different positions (mostly on the stomach)
the rear of your brain is more closely associated with nightmares and sleep paralysis, you have a different experience on your back the blood has a slight gravity pooling effect in that area with your heartrate slowing and blood pressure dropping, if you wake up on your back with nightmares nap like you sleep on your side or stomach i have the same problem and looked into it

>>128439425
>I've had it a few times. Only once was there a shadow entity pushing me down. Besides that time I thought it was cool I could lucid dream so easy.
Lucid dreaming can be the best dreaming. the shadow entity feeling is the really rough part, i never quite got past that, lasted one time that felt for a good 5 minutes or so before i managed to scream
>>
>>128427068
so you are addicted now
>>
>>128427068

I work in mental hospital and you sound just like my patients.

You know what we do? We laugh about patients wanting to legalize hard narcotics for treatment.

I think we have an empty bed for you to move in and use, OP. You need help.

/pol/ is great for learning about conspiracy and such. Helps me relate to patients.
>>
>without her even noticing
She noticed. People always notice.
Most just have the sense not to be confrontational with somebody who is tripping.

Shrooms might have therapeutic value, but you need to be fucking careful with them--you can convince yourself of anything while you're tripping. Shrooms cannot lead to a clearer understanding of the world or other people, only a clearer understanding of yourself. They're not magic. You're not ~*pulling back the veil*~ when you trip. There is an objective reality, and no matter what pseudoscientific or spiritualistic horseshit you think you've discovered in the patterns of your skin, you have to live in it when you come down. Keep that in mind.
>>
>>128440205
I'll look that up. Thanks.
>>
>>128440007
>both. I am not mentally well right now at least to raise a family and be a good house wife. I am a good cook but I don't clean well and my life is a chaotic mess. Maybe once I get that under control but I need a job until then because I don't want to make a man crazy with my bpd.
just worry about yourself then at the moment and the family you already have, all that other stuff will come later and you can play it from there, bpd is a bitch my sister had that
>>
>>128440007
You should work on fixing your mental state if possible before considering raising any family, but don't linger too long, for you will be spoilt goods eventually.
>>
>>128440325
>You know what we do? We laugh about patients wanting to legalize hard narcotics for treatment.
maybe english isnt your first language but mushrooms are not narcotics, nor are they especially hard. potentially dangerous yes, but its a natural fungus

good luck with your patients
>>
>>128440325
>hard narcotics
>shrooms

pick one
>>
>>128427068
>Hear me out /pol/tards,
>I just took about four grams of shroom tea tonight
redditniggers should leave
>>
>>128440444
digimon
>>128440007
saw 44007 earlier in my fav thread and now 440007 thats wild
>>
>>128439937
You can legally posses P. cubensis spores in all but 3 states. If you truly believe it would help, learn PK Tech.
>>
>>128439937
Order some off darknet. But I suggest letting Jesus help you. One bad trip and your problems will multiply
>>
>>128437088
Ask God to help you and he will. Pray and go to church.
>>
>>128439769
I see you are new, or perhaps from /r9k/?
>>
>>128440325
You seem like a great human being and should definitely be in the field of caring for sick people...
>>
>>128440421
thanks, solid advice.
>>
>>128440820
This is stupid. God won't do shit. Work on yourself. It's only on you.
>>
>>128428416
They are technically poisoning you
>>
>>128427068

>Shrooms should be a natural treatment for depression

I completely agree with you. I also think that ayahuasca should be a natural treatment for heroin addiction.
>>
>>128440940
God will do whatever you allow him to do
>>
>>128439937
how does your ptsd manifest? does it occur
upon recalling a traumatic event?
>>
>>128440561
That's what patients day about cannabis too. I've seen countless og fucked up people who claim cannabis and amphetamine cured them while in reality it makes then psychotic.

Nature treatment works wonders. No medicine, just daily walks outdoors deep in the Woods and walk in mountains or walk by the sea. Sometimes we rent boat and go fish.

I'm not an american doctor getting bonus for prescribing medicine and i don't believe in anti pshycotics or anti depressants. We humans Are natural creatures. Go innawoods and meditate. It will do wonders.
>>
>>128427068
with shrooms you replace depression with psychosis.
>>
>>128440325

real doctors laugh at you behind your back. working in mental hospital is the lowest form of work you can get. did you drop out from high school?
>>
Psychedelics are the biggest crypto-bluepill there is.
>>
>>128441153

you are not really an Norwegian doctor ether
>>
>>128441118
It's a physical trigger when I'm at certain locations. It's a physical sensation that's connected to a traumatic event. Whenever I feel that sensation or think a thought connected to it, then it triggers and the sensation becomes unbearable.
>>
>>128427068
Not everyone can handle a psychedelic trip.
Some people are mentally weak and lose their minds.
It's not a very safe cure. Something that should be used if all else fails, unless the person to be taking them already has experience with them.
Another thing, when someone loses their mind it is not always readily apparent. You have no idea what you could be unleashing into the world.
Your promiscuity already shows that you're bad at thinking ahead. You should find a career path that makes sense. What you are talking about is a pipe dream job that people already do privately for the cost of the shrooms.
>>
>>128440931
>thanks, solid advice.

absolutely, i hope you feel better with it, spirituality can be a big help of course, meditation has personally helped me more than anything else, i read a book on Zen Buddhism that convinced me that acceptance of the way things are and reflection is so important

the source of depression is comparing reality to an imagine in your mind of the way it should be that is learned through life. as you compare the way things are to the way that you basically wish it were, the sadness at the difference can really tear you down, and combine that with obsession and it is hard to move forwards

>>128441153
>I'm not an american doctor getting bonus for prescribing medicine and i don't believe in anti pshycotics or anti depressants. We humans Are natural creatures. Go innawoods and meditate. It will do wonders.
you just about completely redeemed yourself with your last paragraph
>>
Hope you get hit by a truck you fucking drug addict hippie fuck. You should get all genocided
>>
Depression is an industry. Remember what country you live in. The cure to depression is simply legalizing prostitution.
>>
>>128427068
Thanks OP. Now I want a bipolar hippie slut gf to go on shroom nature walks with.
>>
>>128427068
>art therapist
Dear god please drown yourself in gasoline immediately
>>
File: WIN_20170317_15_11_39_Pro.jpg (277KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170317_15_11_39_Pro.jpg
277KB, 1920x1080px
>>128439607
>>
File: 147053709.jpg (19KB, 480x200px) Image search: [Google]
147053709.jpg
19KB, 480x200px
>>128429948

>>I believe hallucinations are real

There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. Psychoactive substances have the ability to temporarily retune the receiver-wavelengths of the human brain to enable us to perceive frequency bands that we usually would not be able to perceive. What we call 'the world' is an infinitely small frequency band. It is not solid as most people think it is, because the atoms that compose 'the world' are made of empty space. Furthermore, 'the world' as we know it does not even exist 'out there' - it exists only 'in here' and is projected by us only when we tune in to it. What we call 'the world' is like a computer simulation, which means that it is illusory and therefore malleable. What we call 'ghosts' are beings that are so close to our frequency band that they can 'bleed' through like a form of broadcasting interference. A radio accurately tuned to a radio station frequency will produce a clear, sharp reception with no interference, but when the dial is slightly off-centre, another station or stations can be heard alongside the main one. What we call 'ghosts' are based on the same basic principle and reptilians (for example) are basically beings that we could think of as 'ghosts' in that they inhabit a frequency band that vibrates very closely to the one we inhabit. To us, a 'ghost' would not look solid - but to that 'ghost', we are the ones who would not look solid. There are an infinite number of frequency bands and they all share the same space usually without interfering with each other.
>>
>>128437732
well i found my sister od' when i was about 14. a year before that my dad was brutally beaten by police, that put him in a coma.
then after it happened his now wife put it in his head that i was never there for him in the hospital.
>>
>>128427068
sage and reported for being a non-politics related blog post
>>
>>128441777
>128437732
bobby digital
needs bigger turbo
>>
That mirror is disgusting.
>>
Microdose, or die
>>
>>128431722
Nice try, faggot
>>
File: WIN_20170317_15_10_07_Pro.jpg (288KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170317_15_10_07_Pro.jpg
288KB, 1920x1080px
>>128441928
thats a bw s366 on a 1jz lol i think it's big enough
>>
>>128441823
That sounds logical indeed, but what are you basing this off of? How can it be convincing?
>>
>>128427068

I definitely believe they can. Should be legal.
>>
>personal blog post
>250+ replies
BRAVO FAGGOTS
>>
>>128427068
Please leave and go join Antifa you degenerate roastie
>>
>>128435013
Wow, what an incredible review. 10/10
>>
Drugs have been used for millennia for precisely this purpose
>>
>>128442303
>thats a bw s366 on a 1jz lol i think it's big enough
yeah youll be fine

>>128442602
>BRAVO FAGGOTS
/oil/ is the wave of the future haven't you heard?
amazing amount of actually interesting replies with opinions and politics given the thread
>>
>>128442303
>posts clapped out 1j
>jap car owner is unimpressed
>>
>>128440940
The guy is stuck, he sees he stuck, but things are too overwhelming to take even a first step.

Prayer can help with that, and getting right with God. Am assuming polish bro is a Catholic; the sacraments bring grace and healing; and God will help and lead and guide him, if he lets Him.

Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.
>>
>>128442927
>>posts clapped out 1j
>>jap car owner is unimpressed
yeah wiring harness looks like shit and based on the condition of his garage he might be better burning it down for insurance money, but don't worry he'll be fine
>>
>>128427068
Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>128441510
i haven't experienced ptsd, but what helped me
with general anxiety was meditating over the
situation.

i do not know if the same method would apply for
very bad/heavy ptsd, but -
sitting down in a quiet room when feeling in an
alright mood/comfortable , attempt to emotionlessly
approach things surrounding that event, as in,
before it happened or something that very distantly
connects to it.

go over it without emotion or personal comment -
like a formal report. perhaps even write it down.
document it and, if it makes sense, de-
personalize it? try not think further of it.

take time and stop if needed.

then with that, slowly build up and step at a time,
document in your head, perhaps write down, what
happened. whenever needed, take a break and
try to learn
that you are capable of backing out if needed.

you could try that but be the judge if it's possible.
im in no way knowledgeable on this.
>>
>>128442927
it only has 40k km in a jdm car and has never been installed in a US since import, valve covers are flaking paint badly i admit, but i'm not looking to win on beauty. damn thing is 30 years old
>>
>>128442430

By most estimates, we can see only 0.0035% of the electromagnetic spectrum. We're basically blind. Your room is full of entities going about their daily business, while being as unaware of your existence as you are of their existence.
>>
>>128433344
>yep checks out xD
go back to reddít
>>
>>128443266
Ohhhh you fell for the 40k Jew

Hahaha

Luckily it's just a 1j and you'll just be replacing coilpacks and spark plugs forever
>>
File: 11.jpg (73KB, 1696x860px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
73KB, 1696x860px
>>128442133
>>
>>128427068
The treatment for depression is to get off your ass
>>
>>128443266
thats what they all say. fucker has been exposed to some serious heat

anyways, don't stress! breathe in through your nose for 7 seconds, pressing your tongue against the roof of your mouth. hold for 7 seconds. exhale full force out the mouth. your tongue should be pressed against the roof of your mouth the whole time
you should be as comfortable as you can get, preferably in the stereotypical yoga pose, with your middle finger through pinky overlapped and your thumbs together to make a circle
repeat for 15 minutes with eyes closed. try to empty your head of all thoughs
you'll be fine
>>
>>128443461
>Your room is full of entities going about their daily business
Stupid hippy. Your schizophrenic delusions don't even make sense.
>>
>>128428076

effectively she is arguing that politicians should bring to a vote whether or not use of schedule 1 drugs should be permitted under special circumstances for therapeutic use?

>>128427595

imma steal that pepe
>>
>>128431722
https://tweakingmom.tumblr.com/post/142493180359/sub-rosatweaker-yah-know-in-my-cave-i-am
>>
>>128427068
SAGE
>>
>>128443691
>Stupid hippy. Your schizophrenic delusions don't even make sense.
science has proven theres a whole dickload (technical term) of dimensions
more than they even some people claim there are genders
>>
>>128427068

Fuck off Becky, you went full fucking marxist and turned into a stereotypical triggered feminist virtue signaling cunt once you went to college.

I know this girl /pol/, she's unironically half-jewish.

(((Liberalism))) did a real number on her. We used to hang way back in the day.
>>
File: WIN_20170601_12_06_32_Pro.jpg (564KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170601_12_06_32_Pro.jpg
564KB, 1920x1080px
>>128443624
thanks for the tip senpai
>>
>>128427068
Shrooms in a good setting with proper dosage is a proven treatment for depression. Everyone should try psychelics once in their life.
>>
>>128443461
They're well aware of our existence. They influence everything we do
>>
>>128443832
more dimensions ok, that doesnt mean theres a reptillian doing laundry in my house.
>>
>>128443832

Whether you call them 'dimensions' or 'parallel universes' or both (or something else), the point is that they exist and they occupy the same space as our universe.
>>
Shrooms lower your IQ by several points, and stupid people can't be depressed.
>>
>>128429948
>implying everything you see isnt a fabrication created by your brain from electrical signals
>>
>>128443238
Yes this helps. I practice meditation and mindfulness. It's good practice from keeping me from going into too many spirals.
>>
>>128432520
That's not how depression works you're just a faggot
>>
>>128427068
Kill self
>>
>>128444077
sweet modus, i miss mine once every couple of years
wtf
had 44007 earlier, then 440007 in this thread, now 444077
need to quit reading these numbers

>>128444247
>Whether you call them 'dimensions' or 'parallel universes' or both (or something else), the point is that they exist and they occupy the same space as our universe.

most definitely

ok more tips for real ass meditation, as you clear your mind and focus on your breath coming deeply into lungs try and picture them filling up
try and picture your bloodstream absorbing the oxygen through your lungs and working its way into your body
feel the warmth
just zone out and continue doing it, your minds eye will narrow like you are blacking out as your subconscious breathing mechanisms take over, concentrating on maintaining an even tempo and the 7/3 count
>>
>>128444164

>They're well aware of our existence.

Some of them are, but not all of them are. Only the ones who are on the 'border' (so to speak) of our frequency band are aware of our existence and that is only because of how close their frequency band is to ours.

>They influence everything we do

Only if you are weak-willed.
>>
>>128427068
I used to import the truffles from shayana three time a year for exactly the effects you describe. It mostly wore off after a week or so but held me good for maybe a few months. Ultimately I was unhappy but mushrooms did help me until I knew what I wanted in life.
>>
>>128444195
>thinks it's his house and not the reptilian's
>>
File: 1496166528442.png (170KB, 382x346px) Image search: [Google]
1496166528442.png
170KB, 382x346px
Thirty two posts and not a single one has substance. Congrats, you learned nothing from this experience.
>>
Psychedelic fags should be gassed.
>>
Girls doing drugs is so unattractive.

Into the gas chambers 2bh
>>
>>128444195

>that doesnt mean theres a reptillian doing laundry in my house.

And you know this how? 'Common sense'?
>>
>>128427068
kys hippie
>>
>>128444077
looks at picture again oh its a solus still one of the most useful tools ever
>>
get the fuck out you filthy degenerate
>>
>>128444709
> not titling shigeru digeru.png
>>
>>128427068
dumb slide thread OP

On topic though the reason for psychedelic treatment doing well versus depression seems to be complex.

People tend to get insights into their own lives from psychedelic use, which may temporarily improve things if this motivates the person enough to try new things (a key to beating depression is exactly that, doing new things). However, psychedelics also downregulate the 5HT2A receptors. This is particularly interesting because antidepressants do the same thing, except you have to take them for weeks before the effect starts to kick in. So, properly used and managed (i.e, lab settings), they are like fast acting antidepressants.
>>
>>128444586
ooh i've done something along the lines of this. i
ended up half asleep and got sleep paralysis.

now oddly, i can naturally put myself into the
state where i cant move my body but i am
awake in my head. its pretty bizarre.
>>
>>128440007
bpd?borderline or bipolar?
bipolar is scary
Borderline is all men should run away as fast as they can.
>>
File: my office.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
my office.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>128444933
yeah i fucking love the solus, and having a personal snappy scanner really helps finding employment, but really miss the oscilloscope and component testing availible in the modus. i have a nice oscope but it's a benchtop and kind of a bitch to use from atop my box
>>
>>128429948
I don't know about real but I saw ALOT of indepth and complex Buddhist theology before I knew what Buddhism was. It never made me convert but reading what I had previously thought to be the inner workings of my mind be the same as others from tens of centuries ago was pretty weird and would be the only religion I would chose to follow if I was a pious man.
>>
>>128444739
Why?
>>
File: topsecretr32vq32engshot.jpg (182KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
topsecretr32vq32engshot.jpg
182KB, 1000x667px
>>128445010
>dumb slide thread OP
if you read through the whole thread you'll see this is actually genuine and has brought on some convo that is actual political and way more interesting then "zomg HABPENGING"

>>128445134
>now oddly, i can naturally put myself into the
>state where i cant move my body but i am
>awake in my head. its pretty bizarre.
damn you're really getting somewhere if you are getting to the point you are droning out beyond thinking about the physical, letting your autonomous nerve system take over your body, and can begin to delve into your subconsicous

>>128445137
>bpd?borderline or bipolar?
borderline, having grown up around it, can only imagine how hard it is to have it, seen what happens when it gets pushed harder for years and years it can be really ugly
>>
>>128427068

Clean your mirror, you dirty fucking hippie.
>>
>>128427068
Don't listen to basement dwelling anons about psychedelics. They are wonderful and can turn your life around for the better godspeed anon on feeling less depressed and dank art
>>
>>128445335
>yeah i fucking love the solus, and having a personal snappy scanner really helps finding employment, but really miss the oscilloscope and component testing availible in the modus. i have a nice oscope but it's a benchtop and kind of a bitch to use from atop my box
no doubt that is a serious tool. modus was cool in that it added the component cycling and oscilloscope definitely. the cameras were huge too...all the sensor access was a big fucking deal, modus really jumped into the CANbus big time, but verus covers just as much of OBD functions
anyone who has their own scan tool in that class is a money maker
lot of cool stuff these days with DAC systems, VERUS was cool but really just added fluff OS and touchscreen, easy wifi etc, other than the J2154 (maybe i have that right?) DAC passthrough options
some really cool stuff out there. miss that so bad. currently working on patching VAG through a vag-obd2 cable, and breakout to an OBD MBZ to get into the old bosch computer. used to have the breakthrough and an MBZ star box but sold all that, however find some people still supporting the old systems, really cool stuff, its AMAZING what all you can monitor (and tweak!)
>>
>>128445516
It's mostly the spiritual shit that pisses me off. I have done lots of psychedelics and to me it's just a fun thing to do.
>>
Maybe I should try it. The only spooky other dimensional shit that has ever happened to me is accidentally getting sleep paralyzed and some loud invisible bitch was screeching in my ear.
>>
File: WIN_20160719_09_33_01_Pro.jpg (296KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160719_09_33_01_Pro.jpg
296KB, 1920x1080px
>>128446250
yeah i love the fucking thing. i got it for only 800$ and a cluster rebuild from a coworker who didn't know how to get the most out of it. i've compared it to modus and verus, and in terms of specifically obd2 interactions it's identical in it's capabilities to the highest end models availible, it's just lacking the oscope+external sensors and wireless capabilities, which i have other stuff to do anyway. also it is touchscreen, but i almost always use the buttons anyway so i don't dirty the screen

that sounds like a lot of fun, i specialize in auto electrical and canbus systems but haven't really gotten into vag-com yet, i've always wanted to play with an a6 allroad vag-com and fuck with the air suspension's operating ranges and such. i hear you can dump them pretty low and raise them much higher than you'd expect with some dicking around with the calibration of such
>>
>>128445657
it just came while experimenting with lucid
dreaming. sadly only had lucid dreams once, oddly
enough when in that state, i cant visualize things or
i get a loud and barely visible tv static in my head,
after that i usually just go ahead and wake up
>>
>>128433550
It's not the language of his own country, pepiknigger
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.