[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SAY IT NOW! "I Am A Rural White Retard And I Apologize"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (60KB, 456x458px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 456x458px
Say it right now. "Yes I am a White rural retard, and I should have voted for her" Then apologize.

I want to hear you say it.

>travel ban 1 and 2 failed
>tried to appeal, STILL failed
>sanctuary city order failed
>failed to introduce a single one of his 10 legislation proposals promised within his first 100 days, including but not limited to the Middle Class Tax Relief and Simplification Act, Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act, etc.
>tries to brag about using EOs when he complained about Obama being lazy and ineffective for using them and not passing laws
>keystone pipeline using american steel failed
>couldn't repeal obamacare, even though the republicans literally control congress
>>
>>128289538
This is why trump will win again in 2020. Keep being venomous cunts. Its doing wonders for the right.
>>
File: 1460515530176.jpg (78KB, 800x627px) Image search: [Google]
1460515530176.jpg
78KB, 800x627px
Suburbanite here.

3/10 for making me respond.
>>
File: f6e.png (624KB, 600x666px) Image search: [Google]
f6e.png
624KB, 600x666px
>>128289538
>>
>should have voted for her
Both front-runners were corrupt-as-fuck douchebags who had long-since been bought.
But at least Trump has it going for him that he didn't manipulate the kingmakers of his party into crushing the chances of his superior rival.
>>
>>128289538
kek
>>
>>128289831
He's not wrong you know

It's going be a long 8 years
>>
>>128289831
It isn't. Already special elections have lost the lopsided blocs that Trump had in the General. Who knows where things are going to end up in a year.
Trump won because of the Old vote. If the GOP keep agitating to remove or alter the age of eligibility for social security, shit is going to move dramatically in a direction y'all don't like.
>>
/pol/ literally can't argue this
>>
File: DBHxtozUAAA6-vZ.jpg (113KB, 800x1056px) Image search: [Google]
DBHxtozUAAA6-vZ.jpg
113KB, 800x1056px
M8 America has always been a shithole because it is filled with religious suburban retards.

How do you think a party as terrible,hypocritical and full of liars somehow manages to be the 2nd biggest part in America and have power?

As long as these white trash tier people exist america will be a 3rd world tier shithole with literally white trash idiots fucking it up by being ignorant and easy to manipulate.

Obama tried to hide that by making US look good, but there is just so much you can do to hide the middle america stupidity
>>
>>128290198

>who had long-since been bought.

Trump's appeal was that he couldn't be bought
>>
File: 1442097460431.jpg (26KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1442097460431.jpg
26KB, 500x375px
>>128291511
Like fuck it is, their the ones who actually put noses to the grindstone and carry your stupid hipster asses along. You'll notice a lot of man's best comes from rural backgrounds because that's where actual work ethic comes from, but they are smart enough to realize they won't flourish in the country and move to the city. Those 'white trash tier' people mostly just want faggots like you to stop trying to fuck up their little corner of earth.
>>
>>128289538
>vel ban 1 and 2 failed
>>tried to appeal, STILL failed
>>sanctuary city order failed
>>failed to introduce a single one of his 10 legislation proposals promised within his first 100 days, including but not limited to the Middle Class Tax Relief and Simplification Act, Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act, etc.
>>tries to brag about using EOs when he complained about Obama being lazy and ineffective for using them and not passing laws
>>keystone p

this is the attitude that let win trump
>>
File: tumblr_oclaxyzPgt1vdxyvoo1_400.jpg (20KB, 356x426px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oclaxyzPgt1vdxyvoo1_400.jpg
20KB, 356x426px
>>128292656
>im a white suburban retard who is used like a tool
Thanks for agreeing with me suburban white retard, feel free to keep doing it, people like you lack free will and self awareness and thus you are an animal not worthy of vote or any real rights just like the rest of the animal kingdom
>>
Say it! "maybe I should take my gun and actually use it to make a difference instead if just talking about it"
>>
>>128289538
never that kike can die in jail.
>>
>>128289538
>>>/fit/
>>>/fa/
>>>/mlp/
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.