[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Long Distance Relationships?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: long_distance_map.jpg (3MB, 2699x1821px) Image search: [Google]
long_distance_map.jpg
3MB, 2699x1821px
Thoughts on Long Distance Relationships?
>>
>>127541542
Sexless and you're basically just an emotional tool. So all in all, fairly beta.
>>
Don't
>>
>>127541542
Don't unless u plan on meeting
>>
>>127541542
>>/b/
>>/adv/
>>/soc/
>>
The woman uses the man for emotional support and then she cheats on him.

Don't bother unless you have a very firm date when you will be together in the near future.
>>
The only way it works is if you already know each other in person and then one of you has to move away. Not meeting someone online or shit like that.

also
>>>/b/
>>
>>127541832
fuck me.
sorry wrong board. my bad.
>>
Perfectly fine , even internationally. Tons of people are stuck in the past, and those who aren't willing to commit with distance are usually a big tell that they've already got real commitment issues and probably wouldn't be good for you even if you lived a kilometer away.
>>
>>127542072
Really thought no online bullshit
>>
>>127541542
What is considered long distance?

Dated a girl I knew in HS, she was about an hour away. Lasted about a year and a half, usually met every weekend and most of the time over Summer. School schedule eventually broke us up. Fucked up chick, she tried dyking out after, haven't heard from her in almost a decade.
>>
>>127541542
if you're okay with her using you for emotional/financial purposes, while she has sex on the side with someone else, then sure.
>>
>>127541542
there are no girls on the internet
>>
>>127541542
Difficult, only works if you can meet up at least once a month
>>
>>127541542
It will end just like in the movie Jarhead.
>>
Long distance relationship usually means at least one you is a loser
>>
>>127541542

She's fucking someone else and using you for attention.

Either get out or make it clear you are going to be banging another bitch every night until she gets her ass back where it belongs.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.