[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay ill start with this, this isn't a thread to just senselessly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 63

File: Qur'an.jpg (11KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
Qur'an.jpg
11KB, 299x168px
Okay ill start with this, this isn't a thread to just senselessly bash Islam. This is my objective view of the religion I was pretty much forced into believing for almost 19 years and why I left it.

First of the religion is not peaceful or tolerant. Islam will never change or conform to the society it spreads to, the society conforms to it.

Realistically about 90% of the Muslim population would like sharia law in the UK. This value I am giving is for about a billion people, in my honest opinion about 200-300 million Muslims are just closeted agnostics or atheists that support democracy. The rest 9/10 would prefer sharia law and I know some people occupying professions such as surgeons and doctors who share this belief so it isn't just limited to uneducated idiots.

The religion itself is flawed and the vast majority of people do not really follow the teachings of the Qur'an instead they follow the hadith which were written by a man born as much as 140 years after the prophet died. Everything is from there, the way Muslims pray how to live and what rules to follow. All written by a man, this is all common knowledge too.

Supposedly this man born 140 years after the death of the prophet went to all the prophets follower's decedents and asked them what rules they were told to follow and memories 600'000 sayings and rules by which Muslims should live. His autobiography details that he went to different disciples and asked them about which sayings they had also heard of (basically cross-referenced) and whittled it down to 7000 or so "solid" ones. I have plenty of other points which falsify the religion you can ask if you're curious.

1/2
>>
Religion, in general, affects a human's ability to form their own thoughts and the rules in place in Islam make it such that people will rarely every become intelligent enough to see the idiocy of it and leave the religion. Sure the people that follow it might be happy that they are pleasing their "god" but they live in a shared society wherein they're not capable of contributing as much as they could intentionally had they not been indoctrinated into a life of simpleton. I know incredible girls, funny, kind and beautiful who are forced to marry or pressured to at least. My sister is one of those women and for fuck's sake, she needs to be the last. Every liberal shares part of the blame for all the genital mutilation, rape, forced marriage, and patent that never was because they enable this backwards thinking and perpetuate the idiocy that spawns because of it.
2/2

TLDR; closeted agnostic AMA, will be completely truthful about the shit day today Muslims don't talk about.
>>
>>127466004

How widespread was the knowledge of rape gangs whithin Islamic communities?
>>
>>127465857
>First of the religion is not peaceful or tolerant. Islam will never change or conform to the society it spreads to, the society conforms to it.
based
>. I know incredible girls, funny, kind and beautiful who are forced to marry or pressured to at least. My sister is one of those women and for fuck's sake, she needs to be the last.
sounds great to me, fuck the free market shit we have in the west
>Every liberal shares part of the blame for all the genital mutilation, rape, forced marriage, and patent that never was because they enable this backwards thinking and perpetuate the idiocy that spawns because of it.
there's nothing wrong with any of this
>>
>>127466524
in the UK, places like Bradford and Luton pretty widespread but in places like Manchester the Muslims have adapted and integrated so not as likely there.
>>
Do other Muslims talk about the islamification of Europe and if so, what do they think about it?
>>
>>127466524
also, a lot of this is never reported so it really does stay between just the closed Muslim community and even then it's not shared much.
>>
>>127467086
most of the Muslims see it as some grand liberation that Europe is being spared from jahanam (hell). Spreading islam is technically the first form of jihad.
>>
>>127467086
The vast majority of Muslims condemn attacks like the one in Manchester but they do believe in instating Sharia law, stonings and the death sentence for petty things.
>>
What made you give up Islam?
>>
File: 154622.jpg (119KB, 1600x1125px) Image search: [Google]
154622.jpg
119KB, 1600x1125px
Also ex here, what do you think about the sex slavery? Concubines were a big thing during mo's time. For slavery the apologists always say 'w-well you have to treat them good, and most of the slaves mohammed freed came back to work for him again!!'.

Also how is ramadan going for you. Does your family know?
>>
I'm born into Islam and grew to hate it when I did research and opened my mind.

I absolutely hated how Islam has destroyed my race and continue to segregate and ostracize the rest if humanity. It is indeed violent and downright ridiculous.

Any talk of reformation to make Islam more tolerable in this millennium has been shut down in the name of heresy and apostasy.

I am still """muslim""" on the outside because I don't want to lose my livelihood and possibly my life.
>>
>>127468426
well, truthfully a good education, Maths and physics. I was pretty much always thirsty for knowledge past the age of 11. Started doing really well in maths and sciences. Took A-level physics chem and maths and I have the equivalent of the SAT's in 3 weeks.

Also a lot of discrepancies in the religion itself. want me to name a few?
>>
>>127468472
still, happens my family is East African and I'm constantly seeing and hearing about things like an 8-year-old marrying a 60-year-old. In Islam so long as you can pay the family a sizeable amount the father of the woman can pretty much sell her into a marriage.
>>
>>127468472
Also, I'm forced to fast to hide it and I can't study well while I'm like this. and the library is shut until Tuesday. Islam is getting in the way of my future.
>>
>>127469342
Go for it
>>
>>127469239
I know what you're dealing with, I'm thinking of going into politics someday after I'm done with a career I enjoy because honestly if you objectively look at most political leaders they're idiots voted into power by idiots. I want humans to set foot on other celestial bodies, develop VR gaming that's indistinguishable from real life to live interesting lives. If all else fails I might actually start a country, ill have the means to do it some day and it'll be a safe haven of intellectual prosperity. Imagine a place where the GDP goes into research before the army.
>>
>>127465857
when i think of the origin of islam, i think of a bedouin who met with other religious leaders of his time then went back to his nomadic tribe in order to spread what he learned. of course those teachings where altered in some ways
>>
>>127467086

Most muslims hope that the world converts and follows islam
>>
>>127465857
Is it possible to outwit your parents and live on your own? I mean if what you are saying is true then you are literally in the 10% that actually understand what's happening. Also is there anyway we can discourage the fuckers from coming back in Europe and America?
>>
>>127469239
The moment Islamic Law will stop being too harsh people will be more open when it comes to Islam

And it can happen if countries like Malaysia stop punishing apostasy, stop focusing on the hadith and starts focusing on the Quran

I'm Muslim and what I love about Islam is mostly its theology and the Quran, I don't trust a lot the hadith
>>
>>127470087
>I might actually start a country, ill have the means to do it some day
How are you planning to start your own country?
>>
>>127469768
logically of the moon was split into two it would be detectable. It isn't and was never.

In the OP I mentioned that the actual rules Muslims follow don't come from the Quran but another book was written by a human being born 140 years after the prophet died.

there is a verse in the Quran that was brought down in the midst of a wartime when Muslim infantry numbers had declined to a dangerous level. Once the verse was brought down the numbers rose dramatically and the Muslims won that war. The verse promised soldiers 72 "full-breasted" virgins.
>>
>>127465857
also, what are your views on race?
>>
>>127471229
I plan to have substantial influence and I'm fairly certain I can get that. If enough intellectuals (mathematicians, engineers, doctors etc) backed the movement and it attained global traction some country somewhere would be open to giving some wasteland over. A bit of investment from people with mentalities like Elon Musk a super society like that could thrive. I don't think it would take more than a few years for a country with double the average IQ of the rest of the world to become a global superpower.
>>
>>127470832
I can understand that a lot of the people I know need this sort of structure in their life.
>>
File: englandliveson.jpg (983KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
englandliveson.jpg
983KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>127465857
Fasting Muslim here.

>First of the religion is not peaceful or tolerant. Islam will never change or conform to the society it spreads to, the society conforms to it.

Indeed. Islam isn't peaceful nor it is hateful it's fair; if you hate Islam, Islam will hate you, if you don't harm Islam, Islam won't harm you.
I'm talking about the religion, not how it is applied.

>The religion itself is flawed and the vast majority of people do not really follow the teachings of the Qur'an instead they follow the hadith

The Quran isn't flawed but we can say that the religion is flawed by some hadith.
But about the teachings -it is not a huge problem- for the simple fact that the teachings of the hadith are linked to the teachings of the Quran. I refer to the 5 holy pillars taught in the Sunnah.

Shahada (hadith) <-> There is no deity except God/Allah (Quran)
Alms (hadith) <-> Zäkat (Quran)
Pilgrimage (hadith) <-> Going to the Masjid al-Haram (Quran)
Prayer (hadith) <-> Salat (Quran)
Ramadan (hadith) <-> Siyam (Quran)
They blend in. So that's not a problem.

>genital mutilation, rape, forced marriage
Wouldn't put that in the name of Islam but more about culture.
About FGM:
-practiced before Islam in Arabia
-practiced before Islam in North Africa
-one single hadith about it and where Muhammad (s) isn't even saying that it is fitrah.

I do think that Islam needs to get rid of the hadith that doesn't get along with the Quran such as :
-killing the apostate (nowhere in the Quran)
-killing gays (nowhere in the Quran)

But really, being a Muslim born in an atheist extra-secular country, what really makes me love Islam is the Quran. I know /pol/ is going to laugh at me for this but the Quran is really a superpower that have all of the answers.

I met a Muslim convert months ago who was hindu, christian then became atheist and then read the Quran and converted to Islam because the Quran had all of the answers. He just strongly reject the hadith.
>>
>>127471573
I get that a lot of people on pol are intolerant and can be racist but here's why race literally doesn't matter.

As a human being, you are a glorified computer. You possess the same organic components as all other humans in a different case. the only difference is what you do with your hardware, do you get educated and be a supercomputer or live the life of a TI-82?
>>
>>127465857
>>127466004
What sect?
>>
>>127472917
>the only difference is what you do with your hardware
nigga I take it you haven't read much about g
>>
>>127472647
>all of the answers
that's exactly the kind of lies that perpetuate this religion.

also scientifically nothing finite can have infinite solutions. A book 600 pages long do not answer everything and if that's actually the level of mental deficiency you suffer from I won't waste any more time replying to you.
>>
>>127472917
actually, I hope you become the first east african nobel prize winning scientist. go and prove yourself correct
>>
>>127473037
sunni
>>
>>127469636
>>127469499
That's not sex slavery tho, that's childmarriage, Which is also wrong. BUT how do i deflect the good treatment meme of slaves
>>
>>127470832
Isn't it shirk to follow the hadith over the word of God?

>>127473472
Do you think there is any difference in the way shia lives their lives?
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 1200x800px
>>127469499
>my family is East African
Go back
>>
File: 1494152345420.jpg (47KB, 494x494px) Image search: [Google]
1494152345420.jpg
47KB, 494x494px
>>127469342
>I did A-Level Physics, Chemistry and Maths with mechanics.
>still Muslim.
>>
>>127472647
>the filename
Shahada is the "there is only one god..." thing right? What is tawheed? I've heard that word before.

>-killing gays (nowhere in the Quran)
That's one of the few good things about you guys though.

Do you need to learn arabic to convert? If you say the shahadah in english would it still matter? I'm curious as to how it works, especially considering the fact that it's supposed to be a universal religion yet the arabic language has a massive advantage over all others.
>>
>>127473612
you can't treat a slave well because when you look at the bottom line you own them. They can't have dignity and are often stuck as a slave for the rest of their lives. The are no longer free sentient humans they're machines that obey your command, you own them and they are your property just as much as your car or phone.
>>
>>127472917
HAHAHAHA wait... are you serious?
>>
>>127473353
>that's exactly the kind of lies that perpetuate this religion.

To you, but see I was a Muslim by name up until last year when I really got into Christianity and Judaism in order to find the "truth".
And I ended up reading the Quran and I found all of the answers in it. So two years ago I was more agnostic than Muslim and now I'm Muslim .
But that's just my experience. When I talk about "all of the answers" I'm talking about all of the answers about RELIGION. Not about science or anything else.
Quran isn't an encyclopaedia. Don't be so hurt.

>>127473625
It depends. If you follow the hadith you have to make sure it agrees with the Quran, thus the word of God, and don't put anyone else, not even Muhammad (s) before God.
Basically what ISIS is doing is shirk.
>>
>>127473733
nope, democracy ftw.
>>
>>127473967
as I said I'm a closeted agnostic. But yes I know plenty of other people that are very religious despite being educated because their upbringing was more severe and the level of indoctrination they were subjected to was simply too much to undo.
>>
>>127473625
yeah, buts the degrees of separation are pretty negligible.

I guess a notable difference is that they tend to have less violent tendencies and aren't usually affiliated with terror groups as much as other sects.
>>
>>127474095
>Do you need to learn arabic to convert? If you say the shahadah in english would it still matter? I'm curious as to how it works, especially considering the fact that it's supposed to be a universal religion yet the arabic language has a massive advantage over all others.
one of the discrepancies.
>>
>>127474146
mhmm
>>
>>127474180
>Basically what ISIS is doing is shirk.
Is it because they care more about hadiths than about the quran? Or because they interpret the quran wrong?

>>127474619
>one of the discrepancies.
What do you mean?
>>
File: Coat_of_Arms_of_Iran.png (34KB, 1000x981px) Image search: [Google]
Coat_of_Arms_of_Iran.png
34KB, 1000x981px
>>127474095
Shahada is the testimony of faith where you confirm your belief in the tawheed.

Tawheed is the core belief of Islam, probably the most important one. It's very simple:
it's the belief in One Supreme God, whom you can't imagine, and Who is absolutely unitarian.

That's why Islamic theology differs from Christian one, mostly because Christians have a trinitarian God. (sorry if I'm wrong but from what I studied about Christianity that's what I understood).

>Do you need to learn arabic to convert?

No, the problem nowadays is that Muslims are so much focused on details. I'd say it would be better to learn arabic in order to read the Quran.

But for praying, for the shahada you don't really need to learn arabic, everything must happen in your heart first. But usually at the mosque they make converts recite the Shahada in arabic.
>>
>>127474329
The deal with me is that I believe a lot of stuff is metaphorical and has been fabricated as you mentioned about a different version of a quran being read in modern times.
What mainly keeps me with it is the signs of the end times that have come true and “Islam began as a something strange and it will return to being strange, so blessed are the strangers.” This explains the modern situation well since Muslims now aren't even followers of their own faith.
>>
>>127465857
What do Muslims think of the "liberals" or the SJWs? Are they seen just as useful idiots or some sort of allies?
>>
>>127474806
ISIS is doing shirk because they mostly follows the fatwa of their chief (Abu bakr al-Baghdadi) and blindly follow his word, while breaking, of course, Islamic principles.

If you're more interested in this I suggest you to read the open letter that 120 sheikhs from all over the world wrote to ISIS, showing them how wrong they were according to Islam.
>>
>>127465857

>Realistically about 90% of the Muslim population would like sharia law in the UK.

Stopped reading there
that's bullshit
100% of muslims want sharia law
the rest is just pretend
>>
>>127474818
>Tawheed is the core belief of Islam, probably the most important one. It's very simple:
>it's the belief in One Supreme God, whom you can't imagine, and Who is absolutely unitarian
Is it a term used for that concept or could it be translated into english? Does it just mean "there is only one God"?

>mostly because Christians have a trinitarian God. (sorry if I'm wrong but from what I studied about Christianity that's what I understood).
Christians see God as one but he also has different aspects that manifest in different ways. But they are all God. The father, the son and the Holy Spirit are all One. They are all God.

>No, the problem nowadays is that Muslims are so much focused on details. I'd say it would be better to learn arabic in order to read the Quran.
I've tried to learn some regular sentences just out of curiosity and it's really hard to not get into a "tounge twister".

I guess you're shia considering the picture?
>>
>>127474806
with regards to Isis, the underlying issue is one of inadequate education which is bred into intolerance and eventually violence.

with regard to the discrepancies. Islam is much easier to follow for Arab people. Hajj is closer praying is easier, understanding the Quran is easier etc.

There are also weird loopholes, like during Ramadan areas of land that don't have a sunset like the north and south poles or Alaska sometimes. Also in places like Australia right now people will only fast for like 10 hours but in England you fast for 18.
>>
File: 1483116766602.jpg (60KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
1483116766602.jpg
60KB, 736x490px
>>
>>127474984
with regards to the signs of the end times.

You can actually make your own predictions and theoretically, they will eventually have a high probability of happening, it's all statistical.
>>
>>127474988
"i should bring them to islam"
>>
>ISIS aren't actually muslims. I refuse to acknowledge their relation to Islam because they aren't real muslims.
How do you respond to this? It seems like the most delusional bullshit ever. How do you even argue with someone delusional enough to think this way?
>>
>>127475317
some Muslims especially the youth have integrated well, they enjoy footie and games just like every other kid and don't want to be forced to go to the mosque.
>>
>>127475714
regardless of what other Muslim say they are. Unless they commit a sin which makes them a nonmuslim. And even if they commit such a sin so long as they truly in their heart believe that it's for Islam and do it for Allah, which they do because they're not bright people they will technically not be held accountable.
>>
>>127475931
provided they dont think their act is a sin.
>>
>>127475453
the only thing triggering about this is the shitty art and weeb pig
>>
>Hey guise its another episode of i LARP and jerk off your dicks!
>Yes goys!!! i was muslims, now let me tell you how bad islam is so you can delude yourself into thinking islam will lose!

Islam is the fastest growing religion, thankfully people like you are starting to come out, we don't need munafiqs between us
>>
>>127475323
>Is it a term used for that concept or could it be translated into english? Does it just mean "there is only one God"?

It's a term used for that concept but yes it can be translated to english into "oneness of God" for example.
We jus keep the arabic word because it's more precise and simple.

>Christians see God as one but he also has different aspects that manifest in different ways. But they are all God. The father, the son and the Holy Spirit are all One. They are all God.
Yeah I see but including Jesus (s) in it is like shirk/association for Islam. But I respect this view of God.

>I've tried to learn some regular sentences just out of curiosity and it's really hard to not get into a "tounge twister".
Yeah ahah, semitic languages, especially arabic, truly have some difficult pronunciations.

And no I'm not I just find this writing of the tawhid really beautiful ahah. (Yeah this is "la ilaha il'Allah)
>>
>>127465857
>preaching to the choir
>>
>>127475567
"Women will have hair, like the hump of a camel"

This is just one of them but for a person that couldn't read and lived in the desert. That's is a crazy guess. The probability of someone getting over 70 claims correct 1400 years after it was said is pretty much unheard of.
>>
>>127475019
>>127475390
>>127476373
Thank you for the answers.
>>
>>127476329
>we don't need munafiqs

Ahahah, true akhi. But most of them are just leaving islam for dumb reasons such as the fear of being labelled as terrorists. Fortunately there are non-muslims who can make a difference between what Islam is and how Islam is applied in some countries
>>
>>127476537
You're a credit to your country.
>>
>>127476537
No problem, it was a pleasure
>>
>>127476649
i agree frenchbro
>>
File: 1495906338345.jpg (51KB, 428x604px) Image search: [Google]
1495906338345.jpg
51KB, 428x604px
>>127472647
just fuck off
>>
>>127476444
>This is just one of them but for a person that couldn't read and lived in the desert. That's is a crazy guess. The probability of someone getting over 70 claims correct 1400 years after it was said is pretty much unheard of.

statistically though it isn't, in fact its likely. If you make some reasonable predictions the eventually they will most likely occur so long as humanity dosent get wiped out.

what about the more incredible predictions mankind have made that overshadow this? like the atomic model and sending people to the moon, how does a book compare?
>>
>>127476950
I know we're on pol but this thread is a little bit more intelligent than usual, don't be corny :v
>>
>>127465857
New converts everyday, we don't need your bitch ass.
>>
File: 1488787657456.jpg (141KB, 1057x740px) Image search: [Google]
1488787657456.jpg
141KB, 1057x740px
>>127476329
kys
>>
File: 1495540679161.png (918KB, 810x3092px) Image search: [Google]
1495540679161.png
918KB, 810x3092px
>>127477195
Lol there are more apostates than converts nigger, the only reason you guys are the fastest growing religion is because you breed like rabits. Fuck off
>>
daily reminder that Oman is the only based muslim country
>>
>>127477138
Go back to rebbit then faggot
>>
>>127477138
>intelligent
implying muslims can be intelligent, how dumb are you?
>>
>>127477246
hahahah this is the most advanced thing this retarded subhuman can say

You probably have an IQ of 20
>>
>>127476758
the sad truth is that if you had a better education maybe you wouldn't need religion to give meaning to your existence. You follow a unfalsifiable book with no proof in a world where you can see first hand that you yourself can make things happen. There is a mirror on the moon that we can bounce monochromatic light sources of to tell us exactly how far away the moon is. We can set two lasers at right angles and measure a distortion in spacetime that's 0.0000000000000001m wide which occurred millions of years ago. But yeah sure just know your existence and quality of life is paid for by better people.
>>
>>127477195
All jokes aside is it like the new thing to convert to Islam nowadays? Recently a lot of friends told me that members of their family converted
>>
File: 1495720708478.jpg (101KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1495720708478.jpg
101KB, 800x1000px
>>127477520
I'm white, average 10 point IQ above shit skins, jsu fact goat fucker, it's you that's the subhuman
>>
do you guys think that islam will ever go back to be more friendly towards science like in the early times? its dark age already lasts like 1000 years or so.
>>
>>127477610
a symptom of a declining education quality globally.

for me I never got the choice to pick Islam I was circumcised at birth and indoctrinated into believing.
>>
>>127477657
Yes, of course!

you are so pathetic, its almost sad, cumskin

>MUH WITE SKINZ

Do you really not have any arguments? but oh well i have to remember im talking to the most retarded stupidest group of people on earth
>>
>>127465857
hello walid shoebat how are you today
>>
>>127477433
>source: my ass
I personally know a fuck ton of converts lmao /pol/ btfo
>>127477610
seems like it, its probably because of the media attention of islamic terrorism, makes ppl read more about islam, alhamdulilah :^)
>>
>>127477765
religion will die out in about 50 years.
>>
>>127476988
The difference between scientific predictions is that they have prior research from a knowledgeable person. It is much easier to predict science than to predict how human morals and mentalities would change.

The atomic model was predicted with experimentation with a gold leaf which gave readings which could be analysed to assume Bohr's model. Now if you think of someone who is from the desert who had no scientific understanding or psychological understanding of humans. It is also stated that "The holy prophet (PBUH) narrated that the Major signs of qiyama will come as fast as beads falling of a necklace" This has also became true in the past 20-30 years. You say that something will occur as long as time allows it but he specifically stated that it would have an increasing rate.
>>
>>127477901
>religion will die out in about 50 years.
AHAHAHAH TOP KEK

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/01/islam-will-largest-religion-world-2070-says-report/
>>
>>127470087

>I want humans to set foot on other celestial bodies, develop VR gaming that's indistinguishable from real life to live interesting lives.

Based ex-Muslim.
>>
>>127477433
>there are more apostates than converts nigger
no data on that. plus converts are pretty much silent about their conversions.

>>127477576
My family never forced religion on me.
Also I know this speech that your kind of people say about religion. Why do you try to confront religion to science?
The holy books weren't supposed to be encyclopaedias, they weren't supposed to be scientific books but books for guidance and metaphysics. What makes you think that there isn't God behind all of this science instead of nothing?
>>
>>127477901
sounds unrealistic

what makes you believe that?
>>
>>127465857
You will never be British, your people did not build this culture, did not fight and die for the freedom that we have, your family came here for the good life white people created, you are a parasite
>>
>>127478092
>plus converts are pretty much silent about their conversions
Nice meme, you mean apostates.
>>
>>127469499
>islam is literally child-sex-slaves tier ancap
WHAT THE FUCK I LOVE ISLAM NOW?
>tfw no 9yo aisha waifu
we were wrong guys, islam is the key to white birthrates
>>
>>127477987
>"The holy prophet (PBUH) narrated that the Major signs of qiyama will come as fast as beads falling of a necklace"

see this statement is a valid argument so long as its true. But here's the catch you cant prove or disprove this.

its like if i say this

there are aliens on the dark side of the moon, you cant disprove and i cant prove but if someone believes me then they will always believe me because they cant be made to not believe me.
>>
I hate islam because I see it as the biggest threat to everyone I love, and to the world as we know it.

Islam war founded on war. Muhammed was a mass murderer who spread islam not as a religion, but as a political ideology. He consistently failed to spread islam until he began doing it with violence

Islam teaches that apostates should be murdered
Islam teaches that homosexuals should be murdered
Islam teaches that non-believers should be murdered
Anyone who isn't 100% like they want should be murdered

This kind of extreme intolerance is not found in any other world religion.

But the biggest problem is that islam teaches its believers to spread the faith. The teachings must be spread, by force if necessary. The ultimate end-goal of islam is for it to rule the world, and that requires the murder of anyone who doesn't 100% fall in place.

See, it's not just the terrorist attacks that bother me. It's the fact that numerous imams have repeatedly told muslims to basically conquer Europe by sheer numbers; keep breeding until there are more muslims in Europe than europeans. They have actually said this, and they are succeeding. And once they have taken Europe, they will come for whatever else there is.

Just look at a country like Lebanon. Once upon a time, it was a progressive country with jews, christians, and muslims living in (relative) harmony. Then suddenly, around the 60s, muslims were in larger numbers than the jews and the christians. And that's when the muslims strike: Suddenly all the christians and jews were being executed in the streets simply for being who they are. And the muslims took over the country, and now it is a muslim state. THIS is what muslims do (in addition to terrorism), and this is what they want to do to the entire world.

Tack on details such as how attempts at keeping muslim blood pure has resulted in increased inbreeding (which tends to lead to violent & irrational behaviour), and it becomes evident that islam is just BAD.

Fuck islam
>>
>>127478070
>telegraph
nice meme
>>
File: 1490263665830.jpg (101KB, 750x358px) Image search: [Google]
1490263665830.jpg
101KB, 750x358px
>>127477812
Argument? you can't debate with a shit skin, a nation of low IQs obedient to a ridiculous ideology and pedo prophet. You just need wiping out
>>
>>127478458
from pew research, stay mad murtad dog
>>
>>127477812
The irony is that poltards say "shitskin" 24/7 while their women are half dying under the sun in order to have a tan.
You're on /pol/ akhi don't expect a lot of braincells hhh

>>127477783
Well here, France is an atheist country (60%) where even young christians aren't religious, seeing French natives converting to Islam is still pretty astounding to be honest. In a country like Greece I could understand but France...

Too bad for you, I was born Muslim, in a Muslim family but my family never forced religion on me. Hell my mother is not even a hijabi.

>>127477892
Yeah some sociologists came up with this idea in France. I'm pretty fine with that as long as the converts don't go wahhabis, gotta say that blue eyed freckled hijabis are cute :^)
>>
>>127471759
You should write an Atheist manifesto.
Atheist, not agnostic. I'm a Leftist Atheist but guess what? I consider the islamophobia an indispensable antibody of the modern society. I agree 100% with you, I blame the liberals as well to legitimate the Islam.
>>
>>127478557
>blue eyed freckled hijabis are cute
true :^)
>>
>>127478092
I do think there is a God behind creation but I'm fairly certain we will never know the nature of God.
>>
>>127467450
>The vast majority of Muslims condemn attacks like the one in Manchester but they do believe in instating Sharia law, stonings and the death sentence for petty things

There is no absolutely reasoning with that stupidity
>>
File: 000_Par7934992.jpg (77KB, 768x502px) Image search: [Google]
000_Par7934992.jpg
77KB, 768x502px
>>127478557

Do you think France is going to eventually becoming a Muslim-majority country?
>>
>>127478413
If you asked any Muslim that has lived above 40 years. I assure you that they would agree. Given that they've seen all the minor signs of the end. Even in my 18 years, it seems that degeneracy is increasing exponentially over my lifetime.
>>
>>127478669
>religion
>reasoning
pick one
>>
>>127478684
inshallah! bad for jews tho
>>
>>127478162
Oh please apostates love shouting that they are apostates in the West in order to have attention lol
>>127478425
Congratulations, you spoke all of the basic misconceptions/lies against Islam.

Funny thing is that if Islam nowadays wasn't known because of terrorism you'd probably be saying stuff like "oh but I may be wrong maybe they don't all interpret Islam like that!"

>>127478458
You don't need to be a genius to know that lol. Christianity is dying in West bc of atheism and is still existing because of old people. The most rleigious countries are Islamic ones.
>>
File: 1468822559802.jpg (123KB, 688x560px) Image search: [Google]
1468822559802.jpg
123KB, 688x560px
>>127476693
>>127476758
I really appreciate it, and I'm not some trendy leftist cuck trying to fit in. I'm half Arab and I've always been interested in religions and history and I realize that a society can't function without God.

For almost 20 years I've been a national socialist, but what value is there in saving the race if the soul of the race itself is destroyed? Europe as we know it will not return and everyone who isn't a naive fool can see this. The jewish scourge has destroyed everything that once was pure, it has turned women against men, workers against leaders, classes against classes. There is no unity anymore.

I might convert or I might not. I will have to read the Qur'an before I decide. Politically I agree almost entirely with the shia of Hezbollah and Iran. But most immigrants in Sweden are sunni, including my arabic half.

>>127476950
>>127477246
How come pretty much all anti-muslim pictures are disgusting vulgar sexual degenerate shit? Who even saves that on their computer? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>127466004
Just like I always tell people, ex-Muslims are terrible when they turn to fedoras. If you think religion in general is bad (faulty generalization), you aren't any better than those that say all atheists are communists. In case you weren't aware, one of the few factors that prevents Islam from invading many countries is Christianity (in the western world), and other religions in other countries.

Also, being secular, or atheist for that matter, does not make you morally superior nor does it signify that you are intelligent. Do not become a fedora, as you would be a part of the problem that already contributes to Europe's downfall.
>>
>>127474180

>people that shop around until they find the religion "that suits them best"

you are a moron of the highest degree
>>
>>127478743
perhaps but age isn't intelligence if you logistically look at it from a real mathematical statistical point of view it's pretty likely.
>>
>>127465857
>why I left it

Not mentioning that there are 10 Quran versions.
Not mentioning the satanic verses.
Not mentioning Mohammed gathered 120 followers in 10 years unviolently.
After the 10 years you had to convert or die.
>>
>>127478743
also, i think what's leading you to think of this is the availability heuristic. you don't quite know the degeneracy of the past because you never lived it. You don't know about the rape, war mass murder gambling drinking slavery as well as you know about pornography snapchat and parties.
>>
File: 1465261358868.png (2MB, 1106x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1465261358868.png
2MB, 1106x1042px
>>127478425
>Just look at a country like Lebanon
Wonderful.
>>
File: 600.png (270KB, 425x533px) Image search: [Google]
600.png
270KB, 425x533px
>>127478743
Degeneracy has always been like this you stupid 18 year old newfag cuck. We aren't even weimar republic tier yet and you're acting like it's the end of times because some kike poo in loo has a tranny show on TLC. Do you know how degenerate rome was before it collapsed, DO YOU??
>>
>>127478878

>bad for jews tho

Isn't that one of the primary points of appeal for whites converting to Islam? You can be as antisemitic as you like and no one can say anything because muh Islamophobia.
>>
>>127478684
Insha'Allah.

No serious, all jokes aside the "France will become Muslim majority" meme is just laughable and needs to die. Atheism is the strongest ideology in France bc it's highly secular. There are French natives converts but that's not enough to make it Muslim majority.

Unless France go through mass conversions and gets like 40% of its people converted and that French young muslims have huge families in the future, it's unrealistic.
>>
>>127466004
You're lucky you don't still have to believe it mate I come from a Bangladeshi family I no longer believe in allah or Muhammad but I pretend I do still as my father has made clear if any of his children leave Islam he will actually kill us
>>
>thread about Islam
>nothing but European flags
Fuckin disgraceful
>>
>>127474188
>nope, democracy ftw.
Nigs will just fuck up this country if you stay, western people built western culture, african people, ME people etc built their own cultures. If you don't have western people you will not have western civilization, just the massive fuck up that is africa and ME.
>>
>>127479330
basically yeah
>>
>>127479388
Internet is haraam in their countries
>>
>>127479388
We've always been ahead of you guys :^)
>>
>>127465857
Islam has devolved from being a brother of the Old Testament to a worthless barbaric doctrine repeatedly misinterpeted by muds. The Koran isn't even that well written and is worse than the Bible in how scripture can be twisted to fit base agendas.
>>
>>127479021
>10 quran versions
not modifying the scriptures, only the differences between classical arabic/modern/old
>satanic verses
huge meme coming from a hadith that have a very weak itsnaad, almost non existent.
>Muhammad gathered 120 followers in 10 years unviolently
LOOOOL
>convert or die meme

Ok either you're LARPing either you're beyond stupid and fell for the anti-Islam memes of the ignorants.
I hope it's the 2nd one though we don't need dumb asses anymore in here.
>>
File: the_pianist_58597-1280x800.jpg (109KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
the_pianist_58597-1280x800.jpg
109KB, 1280x800px
>>127478940

>The jewish scourge has destroyed everything that once was pure,

Give me a break half-Arab national socialist. Jews are some of the leading preservers of Western culture.

I know you've probably been taught to hate Jews from birth but believe me, we appreciate Western culture and civilization more than you realize.
>>
Anyway

SAHA FTORKOM AKHIS AND UKHTIS :)
>>
File: IMG_1539.png (515KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1539.png
515KB, 1024x768px
PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA

Why do you think there is so much construction going on in mecca? They are demolishing their history bc there isn't any history in mecca.

Pic Related: Praying towards Petra. Not praying towards mecca.
>>
File: IMG_6425.jpg (338KB, 1201x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6425.jpg
338KB, 1201x2048px
>>127479641
T. Jidf

You filthy kikes are literally the importers of these muds that are actively destroying this civilization you're ((((protecting))))
>>
>>127479676
That fucking noon clothing what a shame
>>
>>127478941
I don't think it's totally bad, it provided a foundation to society today and like I've already mentioned some people I know need this sort of structure in their lives which I can understand, I don't hate all religion I just believe we are better of without it. I don't think I'm above anyone because I'm agnostic and I don't understand or believe anyone does.
>>
File: 1490708630419.jpg (116KB, 769x798px) Image search: [Google]
1490708630419.jpg
116KB, 769x798px
>>127478940
>sexual degenerate shit
because your prophet was a sexual degenerate, seriously you fucking goat fucking moron did you not realise the connection, you are fucking retarded as all shit skins, nogs and muslims are
>>
File: IMG_1283.jpg (202KB, 1125x1613px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1283.jpg
202KB, 1125x1613px
>>127479693
Wanna get redpilled?

Watch this 12 minute video!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qMzZ0lmai18
>>
>>127479344
>You're lucky you don't still have to believe it mate I come from a Bangladeshi family I no longer believe in allah or Muhammad but I pretend I do still as my father has made clear if any of his children leave Islam he will actually kill us
i do and my family would disown me in a heartbeat if i came out with it. i know how you feel.
>>
>>127479811

Yeah, I really love the idea of filling the West (my home) with thousands of Arab Hitler-worshiping Muslim wannabe-Einsatzgruppen.

Really can't wait to see if they try to gas or behead me first.

We are so (((((((winning))))))) ha ha take that goy!
>>
>>127479641
Jews can't understand Western culture because they did not build it. That's why you can't preserve it properly or ever even DREAM of furthering it. If all white people were to mix down into a brown horde like you guys fantasize about that would be the end of humanity. You and your fucking pet brown goys would wallow in despair here on earth until an ELE happened and humanity would be done. Know your place.
>>
>>127479641
I wasn't taught shit. I grew up as a normal liberal swede but ever since childhood I've been aware of racial differences and that led me into nationalism and later national socialism very early in my life due to the internet. The jews are the source of our misery and there can be no peace as long as there are jews on this planet.

>>127479899
I'm not muslim but I think that you're a degenerate faggot who needs to get some serious psychological help. You clearly aren't thinking straight if you save pictures of naked men doing things like that.
>>
>>127475390
Yea but is the shahdah in English good enough? Will God understand you if you don't speak Arabic?
>>
>>127480054
>>127479344
>oh please apostates love shouting that they are apostates
>>127478919
Kill yourself
>>
>>127480155
It's not a man but a pedo-prophet eating is own shit :)
>>
>>127479447
here's where you're wrong, you didn't build this country and there are no "my people". If you die without ever contributing to the global knowledge bank or infrastructure or impact the world in a meaningful way you will have been a leech that time will wither.
>>
>>127479627

Lel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im0IisZ77QI

Yes sure I am totally delusional.
It is even well known that another man wrote the verse down and changed them for "poetic" value due to the illiteracy of MUHAMAD.
>>
>>127478919
goddamn you are evil
>>
>>127479138
All that war, mass murder, and slavery still occurs in third world countries. Degeneracy is STILL increasing, but it's much more passive and intrinsic than straight out bloodshed.
But I agree that I was only exposed to whatever I lived in.
>>
>>127465857
Sharia is better than jew degeneracy anyday. Thank god for muslims removing this filthy culture from Europe.
>>
>>127479846
"women are free"
>>
File: blobfish.jpg (82KB, 1200x945px) Image search: [Google]
blobfish.jpg
82KB, 1200x945px
>>127479811
god that is so gross. don't they get that if they were born a girl and looked like that people would still have a problem with it because they'd still be ugly
>>
File: 1495676844131.png (224KB, 444x325px) Image search: [Google]
1495676844131.png
224KB, 444x325px
>>127479811
yeah Urdogan and saudis are jews right? be gone you fucking shit stain
>>
>>127480137

>If all white people were to mix down into a brown horde like you guys fantasize about that would be the end of humanity.

No shit, that's why I don't fantasize about it, it's more of a nightmare, really.

>>127480155

>The jews are the source of our misery and there can be no peace as long as there are jews on this planet.

You mean, you chose not to live at peace with Jews on this planet. That's your choice, no one is forcing you to be antisemitic, apparently that's not even how you were raised.

It's too bad though because people like you are going to be the death of Europe as we know it. You're going to take the cradle of modern civilization and turn it into another violent war-torn shit-hole full of corpses like Syria or WW2.

Oh well, I know there's no point in arguing with someone who has swallowed a few too many red pills.

On the bright side (for you) the more Jew-hating Muslims invade Europe, the more Jews leave for Israel and the USA so while you may not get your dream of a Jew-free planet you're likely to get a fairly Jew-free Europe eventually.
>>
>>127480210
>will an omnipotent being understand english
maybe im not sure.
>>
>>127480501
Free to dress like a nun? Kill yourself already please.
>>
>>127480549
Saudi family literally has jewish blood. Israel and saudi are literally bff's
>>
>>127480684
it was sarcasm..
>>
File: 1471254248710.png (919KB, 1378x568px) Image search: [Google]
1471254248710.png
919KB, 1378x568px
>>127474188
>nope, democracy ftw.
Democracy is part of the cancer that destroyed Europe. The masses aren't made to be part of the leadership, they are made to follow. A general doesn't let all his soldiers vote for the next course of action.

I highly recommend you to check out this video by William Pierce.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdhN4-5a7Bc

>>127480478
What's evil about it? The only thing that is evil is the modern liberal democracies that are destroying Europe.
>>
>>127480482
That's like thanking cancer cells for killing off a virus. It's not an improvement
>>
>>127480313
Mudslimes BTFO
>>
>>127480603
Jews aren't white
>>
File: 1490708136105.jpg (260KB, 1092x759px) Image search: [Google]
1490708136105.jpg
260KB, 1092x759px
>>127480155
>normal liberal swede

you're fooling no-one paki

>The jews are the source of our misery

yeah all those jews raping white girls
>>
File: lul.png (101KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
lul.png
101KB, 320x320px
mfw aliens came looking for an intelligent species and found delusional monkeys, then left.
>>
>>127480772
I'm sorry but I'm so hateful against mussies I can't deal with that :)
>>
ALLAH AKBAR!
>>
>>127480849

>Democracy is part of the cancer that destroyed Europe.

If it wasn't for democracy and "human rights" your half-Arab ass would be treated like an outcast and you'd find yourself joining the Jews you hate so much on the first "ethnic cleansing" train out of Europe.

Talk about not appreciating what's good for you.
>>
>>127479811
Why do some insist on going full retard. Always no matter what race
>>
>>127480849
democracy is the optimum, not ideal but the most practical in terms of advancing as a civilisation
>>
>>127480155
Muslims cannot call people degenerate, they are degenerates themselves.
>>
>>127480943
Coglione se ti beccano gli italiani ti prendi due pizze in faccia e zitto :D
>>
>>127480854
It's a bit like burning down the house to get rid of the rats that live in the house. But if the house is rotten to the core anyways, what difference does it make?

>>127480603
>It's too bad though because people like you are going to be the death of Europe as we know it.
Good. Europe as it is right now is a SHAME to all of my ancestors on my European side. It is a disgrace. I'd die a million times over and over again to see a german victory and the rise of the Third Reich.

There can be no peace on earth as long as the devils walk in human shape. The jew is not human.

>>127480976
If it wasn't for democracy I wouldn't have been born and all of the world would've been better off. There would be no Israel and Europe and the Middle East would live in peace. I don't put my own life before that of entire continents.
>>
File: images[3].jpg (8KB, 293x172px) Image search: [Google]
images[3].jpg
8KB, 293x172px
>>127481104
Shhh, just passing throught, I heard Sweden has welfare for us peaceful muslims!
>>
>>127469636
man up you fucking little bitch, fasting is easy af.
>>
File: 1495897585579.jpg (29KB, 381x252px) Image search: [Google]
1495897585579.jpg
29KB, 381x252px
>>127480321
>and there are no "my people"

invading nigger talk, there are clear differences between races the most noticeable one being niggers can't build a society and can only be parasite. Arabs can creat a society but only one at barbarian tier. White people: my people, built and created everything you have
>>
File: Cuckshed.jpg (13KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Cuckshed.jpg
13KB, 275x183px
>>127481314
Yep and also a lot of cucksheds :)
>>
File: 1466122507829.jpg (49KB, 600x310px) Image search: [Google]
1466122507829.jpg
49KB, 600x310px
>>127481059
I'm not a muslim.
>>
>>127480854
You dont understand infidel the jews have poisoned your mind so much that your christian human decency is now gone.

Christian and allow your women to be filthy harlots. What a joke.
>>
>>127475019
>ISIS is doing shirk because they mostly follows the fatwa of their chief (Abu bakr al-Baghdadi) and blindly follow his word, while breaking, of course, Islamic principles.
anyone who has read quran would know you are full of shit
>>
>>127481534
cuckstainity has always been about cuckoldry
>jesus is literally wife's son (be it by "god" or pantera)
HELLO????
>>
File: 1495413587823[2].png (252KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
1495413587823[2].png
252KB, 500x324px
>>127481511
>>127481517
You two should become muslims, seek the local mosque please, glory to Allah and the prophet Muhammed, peace be upon him.
>>
File: tmp_3229-1495990762477736374548.jpg (38KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3229-1495990762477736374548.jpg
38KB, 450x450px
>>127471759
kek
>>
>>127481298

>There can be no peace on earth as long as the devils walk in human shape. The jew is not human.

I'm human, probably not all that different from you if a bit less edgy and not quite as gullible, not to mention more European genetically but that's neither here nor there.

In fact I would say we could easily live in peace except, you know, YOU don't want to because, you know, ""the Internet"" told you that Jews are responsible for the world not being some kind of utopia.

Maybe try being less impressionable and less confident in ""truths"" revealed by browsing the Internet, holy shit.

>If it wasn't for democracy I wouldn't have been born and all of the world would've been better off.

Agree with you there.
>>
83% of Pakistanis support stoning adulterers
78% of Pakistanis support killing apostates
http://www.realcourage.org/2009/08/pakistan-78-percent-call-for-apostate-deaths/

Center for Social Cohesion: 40% of British Muslim students want Sharia
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1340599/WikiLeaks-1-3-British-Muslim-students-killing-Islam-40-want-Sharia-law.html
ICM Poll: 40% of British Muslims want Sharia in the UK
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

GfK NOP: 28% of British Muslims want Britain to be an Islamic state
http://www.civitas.org.uk/pdf/ShariaLawOrOneLawForAll.pdf

NOP Research: 68% of British Muslims support the arrest and prosecution of anyone who insults Islam;
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
http://www.webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY

MacDonald Laurier Institute: 62% of Muslims want Sharia in Canada (15% say make it mandatory)
http://www.torontosun.com/2011/11/01/strong-support-for-shariah-in-canada
http://www.macdonaldlaurier.ca/much-good-news-and-some-worrying-results-in-new-study-of-muslim-public-opinion-in-canada/

Islam, Human Rights and Public Opinion (Durie refers to 2006 poll): 58% of Indonesians believe adulterers should be stoned to death.
https://quadrant.org.au/opinion/qed/2016/08/slaughter-silence-open-secret/

BBC (2007): 28% of Muslims in the UK prefer Sharia (37% for those younger).
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6309983.stm

World Public Opinion: 81% of Egyptians want strict Sharia imposed in every Islamic country
76% of Pakistanis want strict Sharia imposed in every Islamic country
49% (plurality) of Indonesians want strict Sharia imposed in every Islamic country
76% of Moroccans want strict Sharia imposed in every Islamic country
http://www.worldpublicopinion.org/pipa/pdf/feb09/STARTII_Feb09_rpt.pdf
>>
World Public Opinion: 64% of Egyptians said it was “very important for the government” to “apply traditional punishments for crimes such as stoning adulterers.”
http://www.worldpublicopinion.org/pipa/pdf/feb09/STARTII_Feb09_rpt.pdf

Pew Research (2010): 77% of Egyptian Muslims favor floggings and amputation
58% of Jordanian Muslims favor floggings and amputation
36% of Indonesian Muslims favor floggings and amputation
82% of Pakistanis favor floggings and amputation
65% of Nigerian Muslims favor floggings and amputation
http://pewglobal.org/2010/12/02/muslims-around-the-world-divided-on-hamas-and-hezbollah/

Pew Research (2010): 82% of Egyptian Muslims favor stoning adulterers
70% of Jordanian Muslims favor stoning adulterers
42% of Indonesian Muslims favor stoning adulterers
82% of Pakistanis favor stoning adulterers
56% of Nigerian Muslims favor stoning adulterers
http://pewglobal.org/2010/12/02/muslims-around-the-world-divided-on-hamas-and-hezbollah/

Pew Research (2013): 72% of Indonesians want Sharia to be law of the land
http://www.thejakartaglobe.com/news/seventy-two-percent-of-indonesians-favor-shariah-law-pew-forum/

Pew Research (2013): 81% of South Asian Muslims and 57% of Egyptians suport amputating limbs for theft.
http://www.pewforum.org/uploadedFiles/Topics/Religious_Affiliation/Muslim/worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf

Pew Research (2013): According to an interpretation of this study, approximately 45% of Sharia supporters surveyed disagreed with the idea that Islamic law should apply only to Muslims.
http://www.pewforum.org/uploadedFiles/Topics/Religious_Affiliation/Muslim/worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf
>>
Economist (Pew 2013): 74% who favor Islamic law in Egypt say it should apply to non-Muslims as well.
http://www.economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2013/04/daily-chart-20?fsrc=scn/tw/te/dc/Shariadolikeit

WZB Berlin Social Science Center: 65% of Muslims in Europe say Sharia is more important than the law of the country they live in.
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4092/europe-islamic-fundamentalism

FPO (2014): 43% of Islamic teachers in Austria openly advocate Sharia law over democracy.
http://rt.com/news/208387-austria-islam-kindergarten-muslim/

The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015): 33% of Muslim-Americans say that Sharia should be supreme to the US Constitution (43% disagree).
http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/150612-CSP-Polling-Company-Nationwide-Online-Survey-of-Muslims-Topline-Poll-Data.pdf

The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015): 51% of Muslim-Americans say that Muslims should have the choice of being judged by Sharia courts rather than courts of the United States (39% disagree).
http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/150612-CSP-Polling-Company-Nationwide-Online-Survey-of-Muslims-Topline-Poll-Data.pdf
2015 (Jyllands Posten): 77% of Muslims in Denmark believe the Quran's instructions should be 'fully appied'.
http://www.thelocal.dk/20151013/danish-muslims-more-devout-than-in-years-past

2015 (Jyllands Postn): Only 53% of Danish Muslims believe Danish law should be based on the consitution and not the Quran.
http://www.thelocal.dk/20151019/forty-percent-danish-muslims-wants-quran-based-laws

ICM Poll (2016): 23% of British Muslim support the introduction of Sharia in the UK "instead of British Law"
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3532355/More-half-Muslims-want-gay-sex-outlawed-nearly-quarter-support-areas-UK-run-sharia-law.html
>>
Pew Research (2016): A majority of Muslims in 10 countries favor basing laws on the Quran (inc. Pakistan, Pal. Auth, Malaysia, Jordan, Senegal, Nigeria, Indonesia, Lebanon and Turkey). Educated Muslims also favored Sharia, including 55% in 'secular Turkey'.
http://www.pewglobal.org/2016/04/27/the-divide-over-islam-and-national-laws-in-the-muslim-world/
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/04/majority_of_educated_muslims_abroad_still_favor
_imposition_of_sharia_law.html
Arab Observatory of Religions and Freedom (2016): 79% of Libyans believe Sharia should be the sole source of legislation, as do 63% in Algeria and 60% in Morocco.
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/05/10/survey-reveals-aggressive-pro-sharia-attitudes-in-countries-providing-major-source-of-eu-migrants/

University of Munster Study (2016): 23% of Turks living in Germany say that a Muslim should not shake the hand of the opposite sex. 33% say that a woman should wear the veil. 73% say that books and movies which offend religion should be banned.
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/8321/germany-turks-integration

Institut Montaigne (2016): 29% of French Muslims believe Sharia is "more important than the laws of France."
http://www.dw.com/en/poll-one-in-four-french-muslims-backs-burqa/a-19560262
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/eaf80fce-7db5-11e6-8e50-8ec15fb462f4.html

Policy Exchange (2016): 40% of British Muslims want Sharia
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/738852/British-Muslims-Sharia-Law-enforced-UK-Islam-poll

Syarif Hidayatullah State University Study (2017): 80% of Islamic education teachers favor enforcement of Sharia (in Indonesia); 89% say non-Sunni religious minorities "should not be accomodated" in Indonesia.
http://www.voanews.com/a/majority-of-religion-school-teachers-in-indonesia-support-sharia-law/3652387.html
>>
>>127481467
I can go a full day without food but as soon as I start working and doing hours of maths or physics I need the energy or I get burned out. 12 hour study sessions consume a lot of calories.
>>
Turkish Ministry of Education: 1 in 4 Turks Support Honor Killings
http://www.realcourage.org/2009/03/turkey-war-on-women/
Civitas: 1 in 3 Muslims in the UK strongly agree that a wife should be forced to obey her husband's bidding

BBC Poll: 1 in 10 British Muslims support killing a family member over "dishonor".
http://www.expressandstar.com/blogs/peter-rhodes/2011/12/28/honour-killing-%E2%80%93-a-stain-on-our-nation/

Middle East Quarterly: 91 percent of honor killings are committed by Muslims worldwide.
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/43207

95% of honor killings in the West are perpetrated by Muslim fathers and brothers or their proxies.
http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/2011/09/21/barbara-kay-continue-calling-honour-killings-by-its-rightful-name/

A survey of Muslim women in Paris suburbs found that three-quarters of them wear their masks out of fear - including fear of violence.
http://www.torontosun.com/2011/12/12/muslim-women-win

1 in 5 young British Muslims agree that 'honor' violence is acceptable.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2117003/More-thirds-young-British-Muslims-believe-honour-violence-acceptable-survey-reveals.html

Pew Research (2013): Large majorities of Muslims favor Sharia. Among those who do, stoning women for adultery is favored by 89% in Pakistanis, 85% in Afghanistan, 81% in Egypt, 67% in Jordan, ~50% in 'moderate' Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, 58% in Iraq, 44% in Tunisia, 29% in Turkey, and 26% in Russia.
>>
>>127480054
Mine wouldn't disown me mate they would actually kill me. My brother has printed out the black standard of the Islamic state and blue tacced it to his bedroom and he's only 10. Could be worse tho I suppose at least none of my family have any links with terrorists
>>
Pew Research (2013): Honor killing the woman for sex outside of marriage is favored over honor killing the man in almost every Islamic country. Over half of Muslims surveyed believed that honor killings over sex were at least partially justified.

(2013) Jordanian teens support honor killing.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/20/world/meast/jordan-honor-crimes-study/

Pew Research (2011): 40% of Pakistanis says that killing a woman for family honor is often or sometimes justified.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/05/30/four-in-ten-pakistanis-say-honor-killing-of-women-can-be-at-least-sometimes-justified/

UN Women "Understanding Masculinities" (2017): Nearly 60% of men in Egypt agree with honor killing. 31% of men and 33% of women believe honor killers should not be punished. 34% of men in Morocco agree with honor killing.
http://imagesmena.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2017/04/IMAGESMENA-2017-FULL-Final.pdf
http://www.secularism.org.uk/news/2017/05/survey-finds-deeply-regressive-views-of-women-among-large-majorities-of-muslim-men
>>
>>127480741

>Saudi family literally has jewish blood. Israel and saudi are literally bff's

If that's the case then getting rid of muslims is good as they all have arab rape baby blood, you kill muslims you kill jews. And the muslimes are the one's killing and raping children in the west not the jews

No mention of Erdogan then, encouraging turkroaches and muslims to out breed whites
>>
>>127482023
In the future, please remember to archive blogs with a reputation for crap journalism and clickbait.

https://archive.is/6nGBq <- cnn.com article
>>
>>127472917
Nope, people came with different mental hardware, defined by genetics
>>
Muslims have highest claimed disability rates in the UK (24% of men, 21% of women)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1340599/WikiLeaks-1-3-British-Muslim-students-killing-Islam-40-want-Sharia-law.html

Pakistani Muslims in the UK are four times more likely to be unemployed than Hindus. Indian Muslims are twice as likely to be unemployed as Indian Hindus.
http://www.webcitation.org/query?url=http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2002/feb/20/race.immigrationpolicy&date=2012-12-05

Policy Exchange: 1 in 4 Muslims in the UK have never heard of the Holocaust;
Only 34% of British Muslims believe the Holocaust ever happened.
http://www.imaginate.uk.com/MCC01_SURVEY/Site%20Download.pdf

Policy Exchange: 51% of British Muslims believe a woman cannot marry a non-Muslim
Only 51% believe a Muslim woman may marry without a guardian's consent

Policy Exchange: Up to 52% of British Muslims believe a Muslim man is entitled to up to four wives

Policy Exchange: 61% of British Muslims want homosexuality punished

NOP Research: 62% of British Muslims do not believe in the protection of free speech;
Only 3% adopt a "consistently pro-freedom of speech line"
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06

ICM Poll: 58% of British Muslims believe insulting Islam should result in criminal prosecution
http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist

Pew Global (2006): Only 7% of British Muslims think of themselves as British first (81% say 'Muslim' rather than 'Briton')
http://pewglobal.org/reports/pdf/254.pdf
>>
>>127482011
work hard choose a far away uni move out, thats what im doing.
>>
File: 1495788023987.jpg (30KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
1495788023987.jpg
30KB, 600x399px
>>127480943
GOAT FUCKERS
>>
Policy Exchange (2006): 31% Muslims in Britain identify more with Muslims in other countries than with non-Muslim Brits.
http://www.policyexchange.org.uk/images/publications/living%20apart%20together%20-%20jan%2007.pdf

BBC (2007) 74% of young Muslims prefer women wear the veil (compared to 28% of those over 55).

Die Welt (2012): 46% of Muslims in Germany hope there will eventually be more Muslims than Christians in Germany.
http://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article108659406/Tuerkische-Migranten-hoffen-auf-muslimische-Mehrheit.html

Ipsos MORI: Muslims are 3 times as likely as Christians to believe that their religion is the only way.
http://www.christiantoday.com/article/religion.still.matters.global.survey.finds/28257.htm

Pew Research (2011): Muslim-Americans four times more likely to say that women should not work outside the home.
http://www.people-press.org/2011/08/30/section-5-political-opinions-and-social-values/

Pew Research (2007): 26% of Muslim-Americans want to be distinct (43% support assimilation)
http://www.pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf

Pew Research (2011): 20% of Muslim-Americans want to be distinct (56% support assimilation)
http://www.people-press.org/2011/08/30/muslim-americans-no-signs-of-growth-in-alienation-or-support-for-extremism/

Pew Research (2011): 49% of Muslim-Americans say they are "Muslim first" (26% American first)
http://www.people-press.org/2011/08/30/muslim-americans-no-signs-of-growth-in-alienation-or-support-for-extremism/

Pew Research (2011): 21% of Muslim-Americans say there is a fair to great amount of support for Islamic extremism in their community.
http://www.people-press.org/2011/08/30/section-6-terrorism-concerns-about-extremism-foreign-policy/

ICM Poll: 11% of British Muslims find violence for political ends acceptable
http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist
>>
File: 1494063623322.jpg (69KB, 604x850px) Image search: [Google]
1494063623322.jpg
69KB, 604x850px
>>127481828
>>127481871
>>127481906
>>127481933
>>127481972
>>127482023
>>127482079
No one cares you fucking autist
>>
Wenzel Strategies (2012): 58% of Muslim-Americans believe criticism of Islam or Muhammad is not protected free speech under the First Amendment.
45% believe mockers of Islam should face criminal charges (38% said they should not).
12% of Muslim-Americans believe blaspheming Islam should be punishable by death.
43% of Muslim-Americans believe people of other faiths have no right to evangelize Muslims.
32% of Muslims in America believe that Sharia should be the supreme law of the land.
http://www.andrewbostom.org/blog/2012/10/31/sixty-percent-of-us-muslims-reject-freedom-of-expression/
http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2012/10/poll-nearly-half-of-us-muslims-believe.html

Pew Research (2013): "At least half' of Muslims surveyed believed polygamy is morally acceptable.
"Muslims in most countries surveyed say that a wife should always obey her husband." (including 93% in Indonesia and 65% in Turkey).
Only 32% of Muslims in Indonesia say a woman should have the right to divorce her husband (22% in Egypt, 26% in Pakistan and 60% in Russia).

Die Presse (2013): 1 in 3 Muslims in Austria say it is not possible to be a European and a Muslim. 22% oppose democracy
http://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2013/12/03/survey-on-islam-in-austria-18-of-muslims-support-death-sentence-for-apostasy-21-9-oppose-democracy/

WZB Berlin Social Science Center: 45% of Muslims in Europe say Jews cannot be trusted.
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4092/europe-islamic-fundamentalism

Vancouver Sun (2015): 42% of Canadian Muslims agree that Islam is "irreconcilable" with the West.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/193969
>>
National Centre for Scientific Research (2017): 32% of young Muslims in France adhere to 'fundamentalist views.' 33% believe violence for 'ideological' goals is acceptable. 24% of young Muslims do not condemn the Charlie Hebdo massacre, and 21% do not condemn the Bataclan massacre.
http://www.westmonster.com/french-establishment-delay-bombshell-extremism-report-until-after-election/
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/03/21/study-third-muslim-france-fundamentalist/
https://lejournal.cnrs.fr/nos-blogs/face-au-terrorisme-la-recherche-en-action/une-vaste-enquete-sur-la-radicalite-chez-les/
UN-Women "Understanding Masculinities" Study (2017): 70% of Egyptian men and 56% of Egyptian women say that continued practice of female genital mutilation (FGM) is important.
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/young-arab-men-just-rigid-elders-gender-equality-views-survey-finds
http://imagesmena.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2017/04/IMAGESMENA-2017-FULL-Final.pdf

UN Women "Understanding Masculinities" (2017): Only 45% of Egyptian men and 70% of women believe there should be laws criminalizing domestic violence. 62% of men in Morocco say that a wife should tolerate violence to keep the family together. 38% of men and 20% of Moroccan women say that there are times when a wife should be beaten.
http://www.secularism.org.uk/news/2017/05/survey-finds-deeply-regressive-views-of-women-among-large-majorities-of-muslim-men

UN Women "Understanding Masculinities" (2017): Only 6% of Muslim men and 2% of Muslim women would "have no problem" marrying someone from a different religion.
>>
File: 1495891350740.jpg (94KB, 640x680px) Image search: [Google]
1495891350740.jpg
94KB, 640x680px
>>127481298
>It's a bit like burning down the house to get rid of the rats that live in the house. But if the house is rotten to the core anyways, what difference does it make?

The house is being made rotten by muslimes, remove kebab, fixes the house
>>
>>127474180
serious question, how do you feel toward science (the big bang, evolution, kwantum physics,...) if you feel like the quran has all the answers?
>>
>>127482164
hes nuking you with actual scientific evidence for how islam is terrible, and your response is "no one cares"

he has 100% of all the arguments. you have zero arguments

pretty obvious here who is Right and who is Wrong

>>127482188
you are doing a good job, anon!
>>
>>127479627
>from a hadith
why say this, its in quran
>>
>>127482069
not really if you got a human being from as far back as 80'000 years ago it could fit in today's society just fine. Babies are all born just as stupid.
>>
File: 1495801342394.jpg (93KB, 646x484px) Image search: [Google]
1495801342394.jpg
93KB, 646x484px
>>127481517
>I'm not a muslim.
says the muslim posting jihadi shit
>>
File: images[4].jpg (13KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
images[4].jpg
13KB, 261x193px
>>127482130
APOLOGIZE KAFIR!
>>
>>127472984
>>127469745
Christ is the way to Paradise.
>>
>>127478940
>Politically I agree almost entirely with the shia of Hezbollah and Iran.
This so much. I like shias a lot, they seem to have followed a different path than sunnis. And having Iran as signature country says a lot.
>>
File: 1470343464446.jpg (83KB, 720x453px) Image search: [Google]
1470343464446.jpg
83KB, 720x453px
>>127482326
No, Varg is right. There are no solutions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QvL9tAdPT8
>>
>>
>>127482459
>pagan prayer beads in first post

no thanks catholic fucker
>>
>>127482476
What do you have against us sunni?
>>
File: 1491230833179.jpg (121KB, 633x585px) Image search: [Google]
1491230833179.jpg
121KB, 633x585px
>>127481749
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAAHAHA....you think any white will do that?
>>
>>127482599
Christians are more valuable than LARPERS like you.
>>
>>127482127
I'm not educated enough for uni but I've fell into a pretty well paying job and am actually moving out in about 3 months. First thing I'm gonna do is buy some alcohol and try it for the first time and a bacon sandwich. Anyone have any recommendations on the alcohol?
>>
File: 1478153348987.jpg (240KB, 1200x2005px) Image search: [Google]
1478153348987.jpg
240KB, 1200x2005px
>>127482430
>he is spamming you with autism pls listen
No. If you can't voice your opinion in your own words than it has no value.

Varför ansluter du dig inte till Nordiska Motståndsrörelsen om du nu vill kämpa mot det oundvikliga? Du vet lika väl som jag hur framtiden ser ut.

>>127482451
I don't even speak arabic. How the fuck is what I'm posting jihadi?
>>
>>127478425
> Lebanon
Dude, this is the only place in the ME. where muslims devotely are sacrifying their lives for christians.
>>
>>127466868
>edgy mgtow NEET who can't get a girl wants legalized sexual slavery in lieu of his sociopathic autism
>>
File: page-image[1].jpg (75KB, 1200x325px) Image search: [Google]
page-image[1].jpg
75KB, 1200x325px
>>127482655
They will, people are becoming more aware of our religion, and realize that we are not the enemy, we are the light in the darkness. Europe worships nihilism, degeneracy and atheism, and look how shitty it is.
>>
>>127482164
Hahaha, a "Swede" at it again :D
>>
File: Allah1_no_honorific.png (45KB, 195x195px) Image search: [Google]
Allah1_no_honorific.png
45KB, 195x195px
>>127482164

>Jews are subhuman because the Internet told me so

>Someone on the Internet is saying that Muslims are subhuman

>N-no one cares!

Fuck off, you idiot.
>>
>>127482069
>Nope, people came with different mental hardware, defined by genetics

Correct and self evident in that africans an MEs can only create shit hole nightmare 'cultures'
>>
File: 1494965710380.png (321KB, 866x558px) Image search: [Google]
1494965710380.png
321KB, 866x558px
>>127482907
>>127482960
Not an argument.
>>
>>127478941
Shut up Christfaggot
>>
>>127483046

What do you mean it's not an argument?

>Jews are subhuman because the Internet told me so

The Internet is clearly telling you Muslims are subhuman.

You know how many people in Israel told me Arabs are subhuman?

Did I believe it? No, because I can fucking think for myself.
>>
>>127482960
We are not degenerates, you are the degenerates
>>
File: 1472829738963.jpg (31KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
1472829738963.jpg
31KB, 470x313px
>>127482164

Salam Aleikum my brother!
>>
The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015): 19% of Muslim-Americans say that violence is justified in order to make Sharia the law in the United States (66% disagree).

The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015): 25% of Muslim-Americans say that violence against Americans in the United States is justified as part of the "global Jihad (64% disagree).

The Sun (2015: Following Nov. 2015 attacks in Paris, 1 in 4 young Muslims in Britain (and 1 in 5 overall) said they sympathize with those who fight for ISIS.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/6758207/1-in-5-British-Muslims-have-sympathy-for-jihadis-in-poll.html

ICM (2016): 2 in 3 Muslims in Britain would not report terror plot to police.
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/article4730825.ece

East West University (Bangladesh) (2016): 1 in 10 Bangladeshi university students support terrorism. Of these, more than half (52%) are from well-off families.
http://bdnews24.com/bangladesh/2016/11/21/study-finds-10-percent-students-in-bangladesh-universities-support-terrorism

Policy Exchange (2016): 48% if British Muslims would not report a person "linked to terror."
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2308529/half-british-muslims-would-not-report-is-supporters/
>>
>>127483243

I don't think Islam is particularly degenerate, I'm not a fan but my main point is that you can find ""convincing arguments"" on the Internet that any given group of people is shit and deserve to die.

You can find anti-Islam arguments just as well as anti-Jewish ones.
>>
Pew Research (2013): At least 1 in 4 Muslims do not reject violence against civilians (study did not distinguish between those who believe it is partially justified and never justified).

Pew Research (2013): 15% of Muslims in Turkey support suicide bombings (also 11% in Kosovo, 26% in Malaysia and 26% in Bangladesh).

PCPO (2014): 89% of Palestinians support Hamas and other terrorists firing rockets at Israeli civilians.
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/08/poll-89-of-palestinians-support-jihad-terror-attacks-on-israely

Pew Research (2013): Only 57% of Muslims worldwide disapprove of al-Qaeda. Only 51% disapprove of the Taliban. 13% support both groups and 1 in 4 refuse to say.
http://www.pewglobal.org/2013/09/10/muslim-publics-share-concerns-about-extremist-groups/

BBC Radio (2015): 45% of British Muslims agree that clerics preaching violence against the West represent "mainstream Islam".
http://www.comres.co.uk/polls/bbc-radio-4-today-muslim-poll/

Palestinian Center for Political Research (2015): 74% of Palestinians support Hamas terror attacks.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/support-for-hamas-skyrockets-following-war-poll-shows/

Pew Research (2014): 47% of Bangladeshi Muslims says suicide bombings and violence are justified to "defend Islam". 1 in 4 believed the same in Tanzania and Egypt. 1 in 5 Muslims in the 'moderate' countries of Turkey and Malaysia.
http://www.pewglobal.org/2014/07/01/concerns-about-islamic-extremism-on-the-rise-in-middle-east/
>>
>>127482495
>No, Varg is right. There are no solutions.
muslime goat fuckers have made it useless. 'Build something new'...yes a world with out subhumans ....you. 'Make sure that root is from your own fucking tree'...ie the white tree
>>
>>127482621
Nothing at all brah, i just like Iran, but there are sunnis there too so yeah.
>>
16% of young Muslims in Belgium state terrorism is "acceptable".
http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/1275/Islam/article/detail/1619036/2013/04/22/Zestien-procent-moslimjongens-vindt-terrorisme-aanvaardbaar.dhtml

Populus Poll (2006): 12% of young Muslims in Britain (and 12% overall) believe that suicide attacks against civilians in Britain can be justified. 1 in 4 support suicide attacks against British troops.

Pew Research (2007): 26% of younger Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are justified.
35% of young Muslims in Britain believe suicide bombings are justified (24% overall).
42% of young Muslims in France believe suicide bombings are justified (35% overall).
22% of young Muslims in Germany believe suicide bombings are justified.(13% overall).
29% of young Muslims in Spain believe suicide bombings are justified.(25% overall).
http://www.pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60

Pew Research (2011): 8% of Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified (81% never).
28% of Egyptian Muslims believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified (38% never).

Pew Research (2007): Muslim-Americans who identify more strongly with their religion are three times more likely to feel that suicide bombings are justified

27% of British Muslims do not support the deportation of Islamic extremists preaching violence and hate.
http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist.html
>>
>>127465857
Maybe. Islam was made badly because if it was made in any other well made respect it would amass ground as the world's leading ideologicahormonal religion espousing the poor people of Eurasian countries as the new natural supremum of international politic
>>
16% of young Muslims in Belgium state terrorism is "acceptable".
http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/1275/Islam/article/detail/1619036/2013/04/22/Zestien-procent-moslimjongens-vindt-terrorisme-aanvaardbaar.dhtml

Populus Poll (2006): 12% of young Muslims in Britain (and 12% overall) believe that suicide attacks against civilians in Britain can be justified. 1 in 4 support suicide attacks against British troops.

Pew Research (2007): 26% of younger Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are justified.
35% of young Muslims in Britain believe suicide bombings are justified (24% overall).
42% of young Muslims in France believe suicide bombings are justified (35% overall).
22% of young Muslims in Germany believe suicide bombings are justified.(13% overall).
29% of young Muslims in Spain believe suicide bombings are justified.(25% overall).

Pew Research (2011): 8% of Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified (81% never).
28% of Egyptian Muslims believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified (38% never).

Pew Research (2007): Muslim-Americans who identify more strongly with their religion are three times more likely to feel that suicide bombings are justified

27% of British Muslims do not support the deportation of Islamic extremists preaching violence and hate.
http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist.html

Federation of Student Islamic Societies: About 1 in 5 Muslim students in Britain (18%) would not report a fellow Muslim planning a terror attack.
>>
>>127483452
>>127483046

Do you like it when people call you subhuman and say the world would be better without you in it?

Because personally, it hurts my feelings.
>>
>>127482599
Literally every single Protestant on earth is a heretic and is going to burn eternally in Hell. You are not allowed to interpret Scripture for yourself. Every Protestant does this. Repent of your arrogance.
>>
ICM Poll: 20% of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

NOP Research: 1 in 4 British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified

Channel Four (2006): 31% of younger British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified compared to 14% of those over 45.
http://www.policyexchange.org.uk/images/publications/living%20apart%20together%20-%20jan%2007.pdf

People-Press: 31% of Turks support suicide attacks against Westerners in Iraq.
http://people-press.org/report/206/a-year-after-iraq-war
>>
>>127481749
A lot of Piss be upon him :)
>>
File: 1473099533943.jpg (1MB, 2433x2661px) Image search: [Google]
1473099533943.jpg
1MB, 2433x2661px
>>127483237
>The Internet is clearly telling you Muslims are subhuman.
CJ vermin like Åkesson, Wilders, LePen and others are the enemy of National Socialism and they are thus the enemies of mankind itself. Pic related (not everything is bad but you get the general point).

>You know how many people in Israel told me Arabs are subhuman?
Probably all of them. Want me to tell you how many immigrants in Canada told me that white Canadians are subhumans? It's the same things. The jew is an invader.

>Did I believe it? No, because I can fucking think for myself.
Clearly you fell for their lies.
>>
>>127483417
Oh I agree, I apologize if I overracted, I thought you were another of those idiots who speak ill about islam while being degenerates themselves.
>>
Jakarta Post (2006): 40% of Indonesians approve of violence in defense of Islam.
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2006/07/40-of-indonesians-would-wage-war-for-islam

Pew Global: 68% of Palestinian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
43% of Nigerian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
38% of Lebanese Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
15% of Egyptian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
13% of Indonesian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
12% of Jordanian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
7% of Muslim Israelis say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
http://cnsnews.com/node/53865 (Pew Global Attitudes Project September, 2009)

Center for Social Cohesion: One Third of British Muslim students support killing for Islam (Wikileaks cable)

Policy Exchange: One third of British Muslims believe anyone who leaves Islam should be killed

NOP Research: 78% of British Muslims support punishing the publishers of Muhammad cartoons;

NOP Research: Hardcore Islamists comprise 9% of Britain's Muslim population;
Another 29% would "aggressively defend" Islam;
>>
File: 1470753665149.jpg (282KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1470753665149.jpg
282KB, 900x600px
>>127483539
Based St. John Chrysostom.
>>
>>127465857
Why don't you and other likeminded former muslims join up with critics of the religion and educate people on it then? I mean in real life, not on a website.
>>
>>127483505
Da fuck ?
>>
>>127472647
100% of Muslim boys have their genitals mutilated
>>
File: 1495787735187.jpg (60KB, 720x558px) Image search: [Google]
1495787735187.jpg
60KB, 720x558px
>>127482880

>Europe worships nihilism, degeneracy and atheism, and look how shitty it is.

infinitely superior to fucking goats. Shit skins have created nothing, never will. You bring degeneracy with child brides and killing, nihilism by obeying a worthless religion/ideology...basically lobotomising yourself
>>
>>127482880
Yeah, because the islamic countries are a fulgid instance of beautiful society :)
Kill yourself already, quickly please.
>>
>>127483673

You must be one of those "Muslim National Socialists"
>>
Pew Research (2010): 84% of Egyptian Muslims support the death penalty for leaving Islam
86% of Jordanian Muslims support the death penalty for leaving Islam
30% of Indonesian Muslims support the death penalty for leaving Islam
76% of Pakistanis support death the penalty for leaving Islam
51% of Nigerian Muslims support the death penalty for leaving Islam

ICM Poll: 11% of British Muslims find violence for religious or political ends acceptable.

BBC (2007): 36% of younger Muslims in the UK believe a Muslim should be killed for converting to another religion (19% of those over 55 agree).

Terrorism Research Institute Study: 51% of mosques in the U.S. have texts on site rated as severely advocating violence; 30% have texts rated as moderately advocating violence; and 19% have no violent texts at all.
http://www.terrorismanalysts.com/pt/index.php/pot/article/view/sharia-adherence-mosque-survey/html

Pew Research (2013): 76% of South Asian Muslims and 56% of Egyptians advocate killing anyone who leaves the Islamic religion.

Pew Research (2013): 19% of Muslim Americans believe suicide bombings in defense of Islam are at least partially justified (global average is 28% in countries surveyed).

Pew Research (2013): 39% of Muslims in Malaysia say suicide bombings "justified" in defense of Islam (only 58% say 'never').
http://www.pewglobal.org/2013/09/10/muslim-publics-share-concerns-about-extremist-groups/
>>
File: 1484244683178.png (366KB, 752x587px) Image search: [Google]
1484244683178.png
366KB, 752x587px
>>127483539
I don't care. I've spent half a lifetime as a normal white man and if I'm suddenly a subhuman then they are worms crawling in the mud and I can only pity them.

>>127483892
I'm not muslim. Read the thread before you answer.
>>
File: Kramskoi_Christ_dans_le_désert.jpg (222KB, 1134x1001px) Image search: [Google]
Kramskoi_Christ_dans_le_désert.jpg
222KB, 1134x1001px
>>127483673

>Either you're with me or you're with the Jews and deserve to die

Okay, edgelord, enjoy being cancer, I guess. For what it's worth if the ""National Socialists"" ever take power in Europe there's a good 50-50 chance they'll oven you alongside your Jewish neighbors.

>>127483687

I think the concept of "degeneracy" is being abused here. Europeans have the right to their culture and values same as Muslims do in their own homelands.

Neither group of people should have the right to impose their values on the other.

>>127483722

I don't practice Judaism, I literally couldn't care less about religious apologetics for what it's worth I think Christ is based.
>>
>>127482188
Ha ha based leaf slaughters the muslim invaders
>>
>>127465857
based
God be with ye'.
>>
>>127483850
>fucking goats
Where does this meme even come from? The haazar filth?
>>
>>127484111

I've spent my entire life as a normal white man and let me tell you that National Socialists are not generally fans of half-Arabs or any kind of anything Arab.

Be careful what you wish for. Hitler liked Islam but that doesn't mean modern far-Right likes Islam or wants Arab miscegenation.
>>
>>127483850
Superior to us? Ahahah you're rotten inside, you're blinded by the darkness, fear not british brothers and sisters! We will soon free you from this decadent society.
>>127483880
You bombed us with you american friends.
>>
>>127483539
oh well in that case
>>
>>127483539
As a Bangladeshi closeted apostate one of the things I hate the most of "my religion" is its hatred of Jews. I have personally met only a few Jews in my life but everyone I've met has been nice. I even one had to hide a relationship I was having with a Jewish girl for a short time from my family.
>>
>>127484147
>For what it's worth if the ""National Socialists"" ever take power in Europe there's a good 50-50 chance they'll oven you alongside your Jewish neighbors.
I fucking hope so. If they don't, then they clearly don't care about the survival of their own people.

>>127484329
It doesn't matter. I wouldn't put my own well being before that of an entire nation.
>>
>>127484147
Their women offer their bodies to everyman on the street, and the men are creatures who never saw the light of Allah, they are empty people who drink, smoke and use drugs.
>>
>>127472647
www.biblegateway.com/passage/%3Fsearch%3DMatthew%2B5%253A43-48%26version%3DNIV%26interface%3Damp
>>
>>127484260
it comes from observing that muslimes are all perverts and degenerates and that that even fucking goats would not be beyond them
>>
>>127476373
>Yeah I see but including Jesus (s) in it is like shirk/association for Islam. But I respect this view of God.

That's a really big difference then. The duality of God being both One and Trinity is a fundamental aspect of most Christianity (unitarians aside), and you're saying that Islam considers it shirk. Doesn't that mean it's considered an unforgivable sin in Islam?
>>
>>127484664
Better wash your teeth before talking about degeneracy brit.
>>
>>127484509

Yeah it's a shame, who knows how much better the World, and especially the Middle East would be if Muslims and Jews could get along.

>>127484548

>I'm totally ready to die today for muh glory of Hitler and Allah

You play too many video games, I think it's time to get married and get a job, that should fix you.

>>127484582

They say worse things about Muslim countries, some of which are true.

If you hate European culture so much you should just go back home.
>>
File: 1495276832606.jpg (42KB, 472x297px) Image search: [Google]
1495276832606.jpg
42KB, 472x297px
>>127484347
>fear not british brothers and sisters! We will soon free you from this decadent society

by killing and raping children you mean?
>>
File: 1488957568429.jpg (3MB, 5344x3008px) Image search: [Google]
1488957568429.jpg
3MB, 5344x3008px
>>127484664
You are the only ones posting pictures of that kind of stuff though.

But what can I expect from a "civilization" that puts rainbowflags up their ass to show how proud they are of their mental illness?
>>
>>127483732
I can't because some of my brothers unironically sympathise with Islamic state. If any of them actually tried to seek out Isis I would report them to police tho unlike the majority of "my community"
>>
>>127466868
t. Jonahmed Mehmetington the Turd.
>>
File: 1495622879522.png (212KB, 1024x556px) Image search: [Google]
1495622879522.png
212KB, 1024x556px
>>127484754
says the stink goat boy...HAHAHHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>127484998

I am glad, the statistics are against you though unfortunately.
>>
>>127484835
I like South Italy, I also grew here, it is the North European culture that I can't stand.

We value our women, we protect them at all cost, what are you talking about?
>>127484838
By teaching you important values to your degenerate country.
>>
File: 1493640729232.png (553KB, 607x605px) Image search: [Google]
1493640729232.png
553KB, 607x605px
>>127484909
hey better a flag up your arse than fucking children

>You are the only ones posting pictures of that kind of stuff though.
ha ha aha would you lie me to stop?
>>
>>127485181
Yea rotherham really got teached huh?
>>
>>127465857
>>>r/exmuslim
Stop being such a nonce you don't have all the answers yet either

t. fellow exmuslim
>>
>>127485181

>We value our women, we protect them at all cost, what are you talking about?

No, I don't want to get down in the dirt plenty of other people in this thread are posting anti-Islam information.

My point is that Islamic countries are hardly paradise either so each society has it's strengths and it's weaknesses it's not your place to pass judgment on "Northern Europe" which is still much more powerful and developed than the Islamic world

You should respect your neighbors.
>>
>>127481534
You can not believe me but Christians used to be a lot better than they are today. We believe in choices though. Its rarely ever been that Christians would take over a government and enforce morality and ensure women are chaste and stuff. That is supposed to reflect how God gives us free will, so we will give each other free will, and Jesus who recommended a separation of church and state.

Islamic people have no problem with just telling people to act right or fuck off.

Right now, Christianity looks foolish because secularists have become so powerful and so have Jews who have no actual religious faith or standards it appears, therefore women are embarrassing themselves and wearing skimpy bikinis outdoors or sucking dicks in parking lots.

Now we must consider if we should abandon this faith and become Muslims for a true religion or try to strengthen ourselves. Personally, I still believe we can turn this around and become worthy of being a religion again.

Right now, I am thinking about accepting Allah but I just hate Muhammad too much and love Jesus too much to really quit my faith but I agree with you friend that our society has become disgusting in the eyes of God/Allah and the wicked should be punished, especially if they call themselves Christian "Followers of God" and then betray all that for various sins.
>>
>>127485384
I don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>127472647
>and then read the Quran and converted to Islam because the Quran had all of the answers.
What answers?
>>
>>127475719
Like the little cunt who killed 22 people the other day? All he wanted was fish and chips and a game of paki paddle?
>>
File: 1495906388823.jpg (9KB, 294x171px) Image search: [Google]
1495906388823.jpg
9KB, 294x171px
>>127485181
>By teaching you important values to your degenerate country.
there is no value in child rape ahmed, there is nothing of value in islam, it just needs to be wiped off the face of the planet
>>
>>127482450
I tell people, "all men have one type of hardware, all women have a different type of hardware."

Color matters only because the left makes it an issue. The cheer as the white percentage decreases because they hate us, and smart politicians know they can get elected through demagoguery, playing races off one another.

Your posts are frightening, I knew islahm was bad but I didn't realize how bad.

Yesterday a singaporanon posted that they had to take down chinese new year decorations because it was the year of the pig, even though the chinese are about 3/4, but the muslimes were *offended*...
>>
>>127485560
I will never respect those who decided to bomb my brothers and sisters.
>>
>>127485716

Yeeeeahh... we could really say the same about Muslims. If you want to live in peace in Europe than maybe you should start looking at Italians as your "brothers and sisters" and stop worrying about Iraqis and Palestinians who probably don't give a fuck about you.
>>
>>127475719
bullshit, the west and islam are incompatible, it's also a tribal thing, you are invading our countries, you will be going paki. But i'm sure you've learnt a lot from the west and you can put that into practise in your new home
>>
>>127482268
Great fucking posts....all saved
>>
File: rotherham-muslim-rape-gangs.jpg (87KB, 600x763px) Image search: [Google]
rotherham-muslim-rape-gangs.jpg
87KB, 600x763px
>>127485615
Ofcourse tou don't you fucking newfag
(((Asian gangs)))
>>
>>127472647
>The Quran isn't flawed
It's garbage. A third rate impersonation of the high old testament style that reads exactly as you'd expect for the ramblings of a backward desert megalomaniac IROB
>>
>>127466004
Can i offer you a beer?
>>
>>127474818
>Christians have a trinitarian God
Some people believe this, but I think its wrong.
>>
>>127482069
Right

But if you install the right softwares even a toaster can do some work
>>
>>127472647
>Agrees with the claim that culture changes to Islam
>FGM is culture not Islam
>>
>>127486985
If you believe that God isn't Trinitarian, ok fine. There's different denominations for a reason.

If you think that most Christianity isn't trinitarian, then you are dead fucking wrong.
>>
>>127480943
Why do muslims always seem to squint?
>>
>>127487526
Explain to me, why Jesus Christ should be the same person as God and how the holy spirit is a person at all.
Also the trinity theory was created hundreds of years after the bible.
>>
>>127480053
>Petra
What's the story behind this city? is there a tl;dw? I'm kinda on a business meeting right now.
>>
>>127488018
t. Brigham Young
>>
>>127480053
Bump for greater justice and because this guy sounds like Saruman.
>>
>>127488018
So, are you an ahmed or what? I would say Brigham Young like >>127488672 but the flag doesn't check out.

There's a reason it's called one of the central mysteries of Christianity and a central tenet of faith.

The trinity was created as a method to understand and describe God, and is an implicit admission that human understanding can't fathom it. You're misusing the term "person" to mean human, which it isn't in this context.

Just because the Bible was written doesn't mean the understanding was all in place then. That took time. Hundreds and even thousands of years, and is still going on. The Trinity was foreshadowed in Matthew which was written considerably earlier than its theological development.

Christian trinitarians, by being able to accept a duality of a single being that has three aspects, also means that they can have an open mind about many other things in science, literature, mathematics, etc.
>>
>>127486755
I'm a closeted apostate and I'm moving out soon what beer would you recommend? I've never tried booze before personally I've always wanted to try Stella Artois
>>
>>127489770
>Stella Artois
Faggot
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.